Second 'Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu' Anime Season Airs in April 2020

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 11, 2019 7:50 PM
Aug 2018
GreenClock said:
tragedydesu said:
my 1/10 is warming up hehe
Yeah same ig Elfen Lied isn't going to be the last anime I give a 1/10.

Again, why though? At least watch it before you do that.
Dec 11, 2019 7:53 PM
Aug 2018
Danae said:
I hope it's better than the whale arc. Nevertheless, I am excited to see what happens next

It'll vastly better than the White Whale arc. Best arc in the story thus far, to be honest.
Dec 11, 2019 9:33 PM
Jul 2019
tragedydesu said:

WHAT A LOSER HAHAHAHAHA
Dec 12, 2019 2:44 AM

Jan 2016
Matterfied said:
GreenClock said:
Yeah same ig Elfen Lied isn't going to be the last anime I give a 1/10.

I never said I'm not going to watch it. I assumed that season 2 is going to be trash like season 1.
The word elitist is stupid since it's just used by people who can't defend their favorite shows and use it on people who criticize their favorite shows.
Dec 12, 2019 12:53 PM
Aug 2018
GreenClock said:
Matterfied said:

I never said I'm not going to watch it. I assumed that season 2 is going to be trash like season 1.

GreenClock said:
Matterfied said:

Sure, I won't argue with you about your opinion on the first season. I'm just saying, you're already going in with a really negative mindset, and when you do that, the watching experience is ruined.

Rating something a 1/10 should be saved for something with absolutely zero redeeming qualities. Re:Zero is not one of those series. Just go in with an open mindset and don't automatically fuck it over by having a 1/10 in mind.
Dec 13, 2019 2:53 AM
Jul 2019
Matterfied said:
tragedydesu said:

Why though? Are you just one of those people who are gonna 1/10 for no reason?

He's ridiculous. Rate Re:Zero 1/10 just because there will be no blue-haired maid.
And also, he lose on Emilia vs blue-haired maid debate.
Dec 13, 2019 2:55 AM
Aug 2018
xiorusfold said:
Matterfied said:

Why though? Are you just one of those people who are gonna 1/10 for no reason?

He's ridiculous. Rate Re:Zero 1/10 just because there will be no blue-haired maid.

What debate? I'm not one to care about waifu wars so I wouldn't know. You can't really win or lose at those imo.
Dec 13, 2019 2:56 AM

Jan 2016
Matterfied said:
GreenClock said:

GreenClock said:

Sure, I won't argue with you about your opinion on the first season. I'm just saying, you're already going in with a really negative mindset, and when you do that, the watching experience is ruined.

Rating something a 1/10 should be saved for something with absolutely zero redeeming qualities. Re:Zero is not one of those series. Just go in with an open mindset and don't automatically fuck it over by having a 1/10 in mind.
I thought Darker Than Black would be a 5/10 for me and I ended up wrong. Also I thought Your Lie In April would be an 8/10 but ended up wrong aswell, so your theory is wrong.
The word elitist is stupid since it's just used by people who can't defend their favorite shows and use it on people who criticize their favorite shows.
Dec 13, 2019 3:00 AM
Aug 2018
GreenClock said:
Matterfied said:

I thought Darker Than Black would be a 5/10 for me and I ended up wrong. Also I thought Your Lie In April would be an 8/10 but ended up wrong aswell, so you theory is wrong.

Not really. There's a difference between already having seen a first season of something, so you have certain expectations, and going into a series (I'm assuming) only knowing the synopsis.

You already have certain expectations of the series based off of your previous knowledge, so you're more likely to be even more negative about it than going into something you've never seen.
Dec 13, 2019 6:33 AM
Oct 2012
Awesome! Can't wait to see how Subaru develops
Dec 13, 2019 12:08 PM
Jul 2019
Matterfied said:
xiorusfold said:

What debate? I'm not one to care about waifu wars so I wouldn't know. You can't really win or lose at those imo.

I don't ask you to care, I just telling you that he lost the war and there he decides to rate Re:Zero 1/10.. That's ridiculous.
Dec 13, 2019 3:00 PM
Aug 2018
xiorusfold said:
Matterfied said:

I don't ask you to care, I just telling you that he lost the war and there he decides to rate Re:Zero 1/10.. That's ridiculous.

WHAT war though??? Was it on some forum??
Dec 14, 2019 1:01 AM

Apr 2017
Edited First Season!!?? the First one was Amazing just the ending made it sound like it's not Continous, I don't mind it at all matter of fact I'm excited about the new First Season Experience! and Yes I'm Rem team as you can see in my Favs but I don't hate Emilia, I love her too! Just not as much as I love my Kind Blue Maid ;).
Dec 14, 2019 1:17 AM

Apr 2017
KOwOtta said:
Does anyone know how many cours this is getting?
I'm gonna guess it's going to get another 24 Eps, given how Hyped up the Social Media is about the Adaptation and the Upcoming Sequel for a While, they're Confidant about how profitable this will get given how the Novel is a Best-Seller, they have no Doubts about this Project, it's an Easy Guess 24/24 for Sure!
Dec 14, 2019 1:22 AM

Oct 2018
Kirito_online said:
KOwOtta said:
Does anyone know how many cours this is getting?
I'm gonna guess it's going to get another 24 Eps, given how Hyped up the Social Media is about the Adaptation and the Upcoming Sequel for a While, they're Confidant about how profitable this will get given how the Novel is a Best-Seller, they have no Doubts about this Project, it's an Easy Guess 24/24 for Sure!
There are plenty of “Profitable” shows that only get a single cour per season
Dec 14, 2019 1:29 AM

Apr 2017
KOwOtta said:
Kirito_online said:
This is no Ordinary show my Friend, this Show Has a powerful reputation that will Entertain Otakus all Around the World whether they Admit it or not, Re:Zero has a very Large fanbase, it's gonna get 24 Eps I'm sure of it, 12Eps is just for testing whether the Show will be a success, this one's fate is Already Decided the Moment a 2nd Season was Announced.
Dec 14, 2019 12:40 PM
Jul 2019
Matterfied said:
xiorusfold said:

Here when he say it.

What a poor man lol. And also, disgusting.
Dec 14, 2019 7:25 PM
Aug 2018
xiorusfold said:
Matterfied said:

Here when he say it.

LMAO. I'm team Rem as well, and while I do believe that in season 1 Emilia is, indeed, a very shitty character, that's no reason to 1/10 the series just because your waifu (seemingly) lost against another one. That's pathetic.

Also, what's disgusting? Lol.
Dec 15, 2019 12:15 AM

Oct 2018
Kirito_online said:
KOwOtta said:
This is no Ordinary show my Friend, this Show Has a powerful reputation that will Entertain Otakus all Around the World whether they Admit it or not, Re:Zero has a very Large fanbase, it's gonna get 24 Eps I'm sure of it, 12Eps is just for testing whether the Show will be a success, this one's fate is Already Decided the Moment a 2nd Season was Announced.
I really hope you understand that popularity does not equal episode count. You might be right, but not because you have any solid facts or statistics backing up your weeb estimation power.
Dec 15, 2019 1:14 AM
Jul 2019
Matterfied said:
xiorusfold said:

Here when he say it.

LMAO. I'm team Rem as well, and while I do believe that in season 1 Emilia is, indeed, a very shitty character, that's no reason to 1/10 the series just because your waifu (seemingly) lost against another one. That's pathetic.

In season 1, Emilia doesn't have much screen time compared to blue-haired maid. While in season 2 she will take over most of the screen time. For me she's a good character more than blue-haired maid.

That's beyond ridiculous to rate the series 1/10.

What disgusting? People like him.
Dec 16, 2019 2:07 AM

Apr 2017
KOwOtta said:
Kirito_online said:
I really hope you understand that popularity does not equal episode count. You might be right, but not because you have any solid facts or statistics backing up your weeb estimation power.
Amma need you to stay all the way off my back about this thing, cuz i can't get what motivates ur Anti-argument replies, you can't be convinced and i wasn't aiming for that, accept this how you see it fit, just don't come at me like that as if i started smth wrong here, we cool?
Dec 16, 2019 5:25 AM

Oct 2018
Kirito_online said:
KOwOtta said:
Amma need you to stay all the way off my back about this thing, cuz i can't get what motivates ur Anti-argument replies, you can't be convinced and i wasn't aiming for that, accept this how you see it fit, just don't come at me like that as if i started smth wrong here, we cool?
I’m also not here to argue, just saying that the anime gods aren’t always generous with their episode counts.
Dec 16, 2019 5:38 AM

Apr 2017
KOwOtta said:
Kirito_online said:
I’m also not here to argue, just saying that the anime gods aren’t always generous with their episode counts.
Let's hope for the Best.
Dec 17, 2019 1:53 AM
Aug 2018
xiorusfold said:
Matterfied said:

In season 1, Emilia doesn't have much screen time compared to blue-haired maid. While in season 2 she will take over most of the screen time. For me she's a good character more than blue-haired maid.

That's beyond ridiculous to rate the series 1/10.

What disgusting? People like him.

Ah, agreed then about the "people like him."

And yeah, I know, Emilia had basically 0 screentime where she was even somewhat interesting tbh. S2 will help that a lot and make her a decent character for once.
Dec 20, 2019 4:36 AM

Nov 2007
PV for edited ver. of first season
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/360440
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 23, 2019 3:57 AM

Jan 2017
Can't wait anymore >.<
EMT! <3

Matterfied said:

Lmao
The only one who is a shitty character is Rem not Emilia. Emilia is a goddess.
swirlydragonDec 23, 2019 4:37 AM

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Dec 28, 2019 6:14 PM
Aug 2018
swirlydragon said:
Can't wait anymore >.<
EMT! <3

Matterfied said:

Lmao
The only one who is a shitty character is Rem not Emilia. Emilia is a goddess.

Yeah, I don't really care about your shitty opinion tbh. Happy to see you've formed one of your own on the matter though.
Dec 30, 2019 9:06 PM

Jan 2017
Matterfied said:
Yeah, I don't really care about your shitty opinion tbh. Happy to see you've formed one of your own on the matter though.

You're one to talk. Rem is trash and that's an undeniable fact!

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Dec 30, 2019 10:46 PM

Sep 2017
I cant wait omg YEEESSS, it will be cool to see more of emilia this season
girltokyoDec 30, 2019 10:53 PM
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][/font]

Dec 31, 2019 3:57 PM
Aug 2018
swirlydragon said:
Matterfied said:

You're one to talk. Rem is trash and that's an undeniable fact!

Yeah, you're kind of a terrible troll. I hope nobody has ever seriously gotten angry at you for what you've ever said regarding this topic, lol. They'd have to be stupid as fuck.
May 31, 2020 11:11 AM
Dec 2012
It seems the " Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu: Shin Henshuu-ban " is nowhere to be found on MyAnimeList, even though it's get 13 episodes so far?

Hmm and is the " Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Hyouketsu No Kizuna - Manner Movie " an error? I mean, there is a Manner movie/preview for the Menory Snow movie, but is it just me, who can't find one for Hyouketsu? And it should be on 3 hours it says :o
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Isekai Shikkaku' Reveals Supporting Cast Pair

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

2 by DARM11 »»
4 hours ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

22 by ZXEAN »»
9 hours ago

» Musician wowaka Dies

Sakana-san - Apr 9, 2019

34 by Oshieteoshiete4 »»
Yesterday, 3:59 PM

» 'T.P BON' Reveals Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

0 by DatRandomDude »»
Yesterday, 2:44 PM

» Manga 'Medalist' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - May 17, 2023

55 by Adizcool »»
Yesterday, 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.