Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 11, 2019 7:43 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Kimie Kamata, the baseball manager has so much energy. She kinda reminds me of Himawari..

A rather cherry episode. I kinda like Kimie though. She's such a tease for the others although it seems our MC is having some hard time dealing with her. Hilarious.
Stark700Dec 11, 2019 9:15 AM
Dec 11, 2019 9:30 AM

Aug 2013
Honestly, I find Tanpopo to be kinda annoying. But there were some amusing moments with her.

I love how Sasanqua is trying her best to go out with Joro. She has a pure heart.

Dec 11, 2019 9:33 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yeah Tampopo was definitely annoying lol
Dec 11, 2019 9:43 AM

Jun 2019
This show seems to going into the final stretch with a strong finsh. This episode was great, it didn't play out anywhere near how I expected, which was fun, it's boring when you can predict exactly what's going to happen.

I thought Pansy was going to find out that Joro was trying to set her up with Sun-chan behind her back, just for the sake of some naughty pics of a cute girl in a bunny outfit. Which would've been pretty crappy if Joro had of done that, but no, he took the sensible course of action & went straight to Pansy to tell her what was going on & sorted out this crazy girls weird request that way.

Pansy is easily best girl of the series for me, there's no contest. But that may be because the last few episodes have heavily featured Pansy, rather than the other girls. Apart from that short lunch break in the library, the other girls had very little screen time today (apart from Sasquana with her failed attempt at asking Joro out on a date, really he acted so dumb in that scene, it's obvious to 99% of guys what's happening in an instant like that, Joro isn't that dumb, he seems quite emotionally aware most of the time, so why make him appear so inept here, stupid!).

We still don't know why Pansy dresses down, but we may have got part of the answer today. Apparently she dressed 'normally' in Middle School & got lot of attention, which she says lead to unwelcome pressure to get a boyfriend. So maybe she dresses down in High School so as to avoid unwanted male attention or too become too popular (although it sounds counter intuitive when you think about it, but some people don't like too much attention, especially if they're shy).
Dec 11, 2019 9:48 AM

Aug 2016
What a shit show. Im only watching it for pansy. FFS stop bringing more girls.

All the best people are crazy!
Dec 11, 2019 10:04 AM

Aug 2018
Great Episode...
Dec 11, 2019 10:30 AM
Feb 2009
ohh boy did Joro just get a W for getting that pic of Pansy this episode
Dec 11, 2019 11:06 AM

Oct 2017
Tampopo or Peenpopo whatever that girl is called she is annoying af, more annoying than Himawari.
Dec 11, 2019 11:37 AM

Sep 2017
tanpopo is annoying as hell, cant wait for the drama next episode
Dec 11, 2019 11:40 AM
Mar 2015
At the end there... what kind of school closes the library of all places?!

Also, I have a feeling ya'll are gonna be disappointed in Pansy. We've already seen her true manipulative nature, she's up to something.
Dec 11, 2019 11:48 AM

Feb 2019
How the hell did that bench even get in the science lab?

Welp all the originality in this series has gone, it's a flavour of the week generic harem now. And I still fucking love it cause cute girls.
Dec 11, 2019 11:53 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I was facepalming constantly throughout this episode.

Tampopo has to be one of the cringeworthy, stupid characters i've seen in recent anime. And that's saying a lot. And MC is a moron for even encouraging her instead of brushing her off instantly.

Alienekoo said:
What a shit show. Im only watching it for pansy. FFS stop bringing more girls.

Yes, the incessant push for enlarging the harem is detrimental to the story.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 11, 2019 11:57 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The baseball team manager huh. Its nice that she finally gets introduced. Once again the singularity that is the game manages to claw in another girl lol. Still interesting in how Hina managed to integrate herself into the op that easily. Guess those with cunning motives can get along quite easily. Still despite the obvious advantages that Cosmo's, Aoi and Sumireko have its nice to see the other girls make their moves as well. Miss manager's reactions though were hillarious. The truth about Tampopo's relationship with Pansy though was pretty surprising. Though her intentions were good they were a tad misguided. Still she represented an interesting link between Pansy and the past. Overall a solid ep that while balancing comedy and story also did well in formally introducing Kimie formally while welcoming back Hina in the story. Looks like the looming crisis of the closing of the library will be the final trial.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2019 12:11 PM

Sep 2013
Forget the anime. Just read this sentence.

“The school is shutting down its library.”

LMAOOOOOO bro wut
Dec 11, 2019 12:17 PM
Feb 2019
Only 2 episodes left. I wonder how this will end. Also is manga still ongoing? Ive seen that it only has 28 chapters.
Dec 11, 2019 12:50 PM

Feb 2011
The bench gag is starting to get really played out to be honest.

Dokizukeru said:

LMAOOOOOO bro wut

Yeah.. sounds very stupid indeed. But I'm going to wait to hear the reason next week.
Dec 11, 2019 1:18 PM

Jun 2017
I am not a fan of Tanpopo either, I guess she was bearable for a comedic episode tho.
Dec 11, 2019 1:50 PM
May 2016
Did someone find any moment where the news girl could have gone through the window or those details where only in the first 3 chaps?
Dec 11, 2019 1:57 PM

Jul 2017
with this new direction i kinda lost interest.
Dec 11, 2019 2:19 PM

Apr 2015
It only took them less than 3 minutes to bring Bench-kun back!

God Tampopo is a handful... and I don't mean it in the good sense of the word. Just plain annoying, also dislike that Joro decided to help her. I mean, why would you even... In the end they already caught on the farce Tampopo was pulling, this was solved pretty quickly if you ask me. Asunaro was pretty helpful discovering secrets of Tampopo.

Library is going to get closed down, that might be an interesting setup for a finale. 2 more episodes to go!
Dec 11, 2019 2:25 PM

Jun 2012
This seemed bad comparing with the previous ones, it felt like a filler. Maybe they crammed the content in one episode? I think they didn't flesh out Pen** girl character well
Dec 11, 2019 3:01 PM
Apr 2019
Oh no not the library!
Dec 11, 2019 3:02 PM

Sep 2012
proven till now, all the bitches on bench have their own ulterior motives.

rather get with sasanqua or tsubaki since they're decent, no bench touch them and they're alright. i can see more problem with pansy now since she's keeping more secret, and mc obviously gonna have to deal with it down the line.

and....closing school library... wut? is that even a thing?
Dec 11, 2019 4:45 PM

Apr 2019
lol the bench. I really like how that's just the running gag now.

Pretty decent episode, Kamata is kinda annoying but I don't mind her too much.

Very interested for next weeks episode thought, I really hope they'll find a way to save the library from being closed.

Can't get enough of seeing Pansy 😊
Dec 11, 2019 5:37 PM

May 2018
As others said I too only watch this for Pansy and also bench kun. Tanpopo is annoying
Dec 11, 2019 5:38 PM

Nov 2017
Well,that was fun,and Bench-kun is back in action.
Seriously though,I'm really starting to warm up to Sasanqua,and I hope theres an ep where she ends up alone with Joro and can finally ask him out,after she asks him to sit down of course.Cue the music :)

On a side note,with all the places Bench-kun turns up in,I'm starting to think he/she/it might just be some sort of God.
StarhammerDec 11, 2019 5:43 PM
Dec 11, 2019 5:53 PM

Jan 2011
i hated everything about this episode this show sure likes to cram in a ton of girls got the cast of most harems over a few years within just 10 episodes ,also why are they doing the disband our club drama when they aren't even in a club lol, NOT THE LIBRARY! where will we all spend our lunch breaks now
Dec 11, 2019 6:37 PM

Oct 2015
I wished it didn't come back, damn the comedy is still worse. I'm also glad I didn't watch its stupid recap.

two more episodes, I can't wait.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 11, 2019 6:58 PM

Aug 2018
Holy crap girl, get the hell out of other people's love stories, especially when they aren't even your friends or relatives (I'd not even take the lead on helping friends who didn't ask for). What's even worse is that she does not want to genuily form a couple, but she's looking further through the positive outcome for her.

Well, after making abstraction of this attitude I particularly despise, it was a decent episode. Sasanqua needs more screentime in my opinion !
Dec 11, 2019 7:45 PM
May 2019
I liked the new character. The way she thinks of herself reminds me of Teruhashi from Saiki.
Now, for the last 2 episodes, I want Pansy's background, more about that other dude who the baseball manager said in the special that Joro should be careful of and I want him to go out with Sasanqua.
Dec 11, 2019 9:10 PM

Jul 2017
OH CRAP, the 1st year baseball manager Kimie Kamaya a.k.a Tampopo strikes after the whole Flower Dance fiasco, into Bench-kun again *AND HERE COMES THE PATTERN!!!* OH THE SINGULARITY EFFECT!!! NOT AGAIN...

She's not just a moron, but an irritating idiot...and to get Asunaro involved, this makes it twice the "revenge" plot of two sadist people.

This is just sad...even for Sasanqua who tried her best to ask Joro out (but for some reason is hard). But it's so cringe to the point of being neither cynic nor funny anymore. But this case was simple enough to ride Tampopo's high horse off for both Joro and Asunaro (with prior experience).

The whole incident felt like a typical soap opera, while still being a harem on the side. Meh...*yawns*

The school library is closing? What will happen to all of them (and Bench-kun on the sides)?
Dec 11, 2019 9:29 PM

Aug 2014
Not as painful as the last couple episodes, but still a far cry from the first two.
It dropped the ball so hard since then... the high score for this still puzzles me, but maybe it's 'cause most people wait to rate shows when they're over?

I hope they pick a less formulaic route for the last two episodes, but mostly I just want to be over with this anime.
Dec 11, 2019 9:49 PM

Feb 2019
Can't help but like Sasanqua and root for her. Glad she's trying her best to ask out Joro but sad that she failed. She's cute when she's doing that.

This was a good episode. I thought I knew where it was going, but apparently not. It's nice when it's not predictable.

Although admittedly, I still don't understand part of what's going on.

So that's why Cosmos was down. The library's being closed...

And Asunaro can be pretty hot when she's on the good side and being all smart and sharp.
Dec 11, 2019 10:13 PM

Oct 2018
Farabeuf said:
And MC is a moron for even encouraging her instead of brushing her off instantly.

But he stated that he accepted just to uncover her ulterior motives... Tampopo is annoying AF but her big secret was the kindness towards her senpai. I don't hate her, but I don't want to see her for the remainder of the show lol.
Dec 11, 2019 10:22 PM

Jan 2013
this Peenpopo is very irritatingly annoying. got so worried that the last arc of this season/show was about an arc about her...thankfully its not and i hope she never comes back lol
Dec 11, 2019 10:41 PM
Dec 2019
I love to watch this Anime specially Pancy character I am curious about the past of Pancy will she have any boyfriend bad past. Why she selected the main character
Dec 11, 2019 11:53 PM
Dec 2019
Fucking idiot jorou main character fuck, its just like not romance anime fuck main character!
Dec 12, 2019 12:54 AM

Jan 2017
Another shitty character, Zero likable characters on this show ..

And why the score is high ?
Dec 12, 2019 12:57 AM

Feb 2018
dashiu_kun said:

Because you are STUPID!!!!!!!!
Dec 12, 2019 1:07 AM

Jan 2017
Scelto said:
dashiu_kun said:

Because you are STUPID!!!!!!!!

Why would you call someone you don't EVER know "stupid" without explanation ?
Dec 12, 2019 1:37 AM
Jun 2017
Its back and im loving it... joro sure is in the world full of harem, deception and lies and more. Yeah...

And that pansy picture is beautiful
Dec 12, 2019 4:04 AM

Jul 2014
Am I the only one that realised there was a Youjo Senki reference in this episode? Like when Tampopo talked to Kisaragi through the earpods, she had the same accent and way of talking as Tanya Degurechaff, funny enough :))
Dec 12, 2019 4:10 AM
May 2019
Baddest episode so far in my mind but still really good episode
Dec 12, 2019 4:40 AM

Dec 2013
That baseball girl actually made me groan the entire episode holy shit lmao. This show peaked way too early, the only part of it that keeps me going is Pansy at this point

[size=90]Signature by Nate-chan[/size]
Dec 12, 2019 5:46 AM

Jun 2017
The bench makes it appearance again! That baseball girl is annoying, funny and can be cute at the same time lol.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Dec 12, 2019 7:01 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
It was only a matter of time before Bench-kun strikes back when a new girl appears. Tampopo is cute, but shes annoying and crazy.
Dec 12, 2019 7:48 AM

Jul 2016
Dokizukeru said:

LMAOOOOOO bro wut

Sadly I went to 2 schools that shut down their libraries so I can imagine why but I can be wrong.
Dec 12, 2019 7:49 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
God, Tampopo is annoying with a few screws loose but some of the comedic moments this episode was just gold! She'd make for a great Commander xD.

But more imporantly, Bench-kun is back all guns blazing lol! Hopefully, not the last appearance for the season. Now that's what a phobia is like lmao. Same pattern as always too, and yet another reference to the match (a singularity indeed).

Sasanqua's little cameo was easily the best part of this episode in my opinion though, she's just too kawaii~ I'll be damned if she manages to do something romantic with Joro by the end of this season xD.

Anyway, that whole "expose Tompopo" scene was meh. I feel like this show should seriously just stick to the Comedy, I doubt I'll be able to comprehend her actions even after knowing the full story after all. I'm genuinely more interested on how Tsunaro made it to the science club room earlier?

Next episode's title seems fairly interesting, curious to know what that's all about. Looks like the group will have to come up with another place to hang out. Sad for President Cosmos, no wonder why she seemed to be in a bad mood.
_MushiRock11_Dec 12, 2019 7:52 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 12, 2019 10:45 AM

Nov 2015
the school gonna close the library cuz is not allowed to eat there. fucking kids!

Also the next episode is scheduled for dec, 25th WTF. are they skipping again?
Berry-VodkaDec 13, 2019 4:48 AM

💢

Dec 12, 2019 11:55 AM
Mar 2015
Bench kun returns with a lying girl
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Sep 28, 2019

260 by ShoozieChicken »»
Yesterday, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

234 by 28012001 »»
Apr 1, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2019

104 by 28012001 »»
Mar 27, 6:45 AM

» Is Manga better or Light novel for Oresuki?

BhuvanSiesta - Nov 15, 2021

14 by eiko_zade »»
Jan 29, 11:39 AM

» Could anyone explain the difference between the stories of anime and manga? Is it okay to only watch anime?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 19

3 by Efan »»
Jan 19, 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.