Forum Settings
Forums

Have you kept yourself virgin for that special someone all this time desuwu?~☆♡

New
Dec 9, 2019 11:06 AM

Oct 2018
Personally I have tried though my urges came knocking hard and a friend offered themselves to me. If I ever find that someone for me I'll let them know how long I waited. I feel like I lost a lot of my innocence doing so.
L0LlDec 11, 2019 1:39 PM

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 9, 2019 11:11 AM

Jul 2015
I think people who keep their virginity for that special someone have it backwards.
Basically what you're saying is this:
"When I meet the love of my life I want to suck so hard at sex because of my lack of experience, it'll be a right pain for him/her to deal with whatever the fuck my ignorant ass throws at him/her when we do it."
wtf? why? Like yeah sure, the first time I have sex with the love of my life I want to be in pain! That sounds like a great idea! LOL.

No. When you finally meet that special someone you want to be as good as sex as you can be, so that you can get together and have a blast.

I say fuck as much as you can/want, and when you meet the perfect somebody, you'll already have a great foundation to build on, sexually.

Staying a virgin on purpose is super weird and pointless.
"my life at this state could be transposed into a pretty massive biography"

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

MAL's most prolific antivaxxer, Noboru.
Dec 9, 2019 11:23 AM

May 2019
HahahahaNO. I'm asexual and happily married to my virginity

*cough* That whole concept of 'no sex before marriage, I am waiting for that special person for my first time' is kinda outdated and unrealistic nowadays anyway.
SpectralFoxDec 9, 2019 1:54 PM
Dec 9, 2019 11:53 AM

Jul 2016
I'm a virgin because I don't want to be away from home at all until I've accomplished some internet projects.
Dec 9, 2019 11:55 AM
Aug 2018
Hard no.

Have fun when you can have it.
Dec 9, 2019 3:48 PM

Jan 2009
Hmm, I'm not keeping the V-card for someone absolute special. More like, I just want to be loved by someone I love and lose that in the context rather than doing it with someone I barely have any feelings for just to get experience. If someone actually loves me, then they will not mind whether or not I'm skillful the first time. I'll just try and see how things stand if and when the time for it comes

As for why virginity is appealing: actually, this refers pretty much only to female virginity, because of telegony:

https://culturacolectiva.com/technology/telegony-phenomenon-children-get-ex-partners-looks

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4282758/

And while it would be indeed more exciting and idealised to have my V-card swapped with the V-card of a girl/woman, it's far from being a requirement for me. If I love someone, then it won't matter. Rather, I will be able to stay calmer, because there will be less pressure on me

To those who can practice with random sexual contacts and get experience in order to get the most satisfying result for the actual partner when that time comes: kudos, but I don't work that way
Dec 9, 2019 4:13 PM

Feb 2019
Yes, I have been leaving some space for Jesus, the pool boy.
Dec 9, 2019 4:15 PM

Oct 2018
Kosmonaut said:
No room for Satan or his demons at all though?

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Dec 9, 2019 4:16 PM

May 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...

No, no I have not.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Dec 9, 2019 4:19 PM

Feb 2019
KlND said:
Kosmonaut said:
No room for Satan or his demons at all though?
My special place is reserved for Jesus, the pool boy. Satan gets everything else. Nothing left for low tier demons though, specially if they are Santa.
Dec 9, 2019 4:29 PM

Mar 2018
Artis has too many beautiful animals. I'm not sure how anyone could expect me to be a virgin, sorry girls.
poop
Dec 9, 2019 4:33 PM

Jun 2014
I'm very anti-social, which prevents me from meeting anyone.

Also, finding a guy who isn't manly is a very difficult thing where I live. I'm not even sure what to do.

Dec 9, 2019 4:36 PM

Feb 2019
Esquirtit said:
Artis has too many beautiful animals. I'm not sure how anyone could expect me to be a virgin, sorry girls.
Damn mokummer.

I really like the flamingos, I'd tap that.
Dec 9, 2019 4:36 PM

Apr 2016
What special someone? There is no guarantee you'll stay with the person you lose your virginity to. In fact its super rare. So holding out is honestly just setting yourself for failure. If you want to hold onto it for someone you want to have a relationship with, and not lose it as a random encounter, then I understand it a bit better.
Dec 9, 2019 4:37 PM

Mar 2018
Kosmonaut said:
Esquirtit said:
Damn mokummer.

You'd tap anything that moves as long as it has yuri tendencies...

OT: It's too late now...

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Dec 9, 2019 4:38 PM
Feb 2017
I’m staying a virgin until I get married, whenever that will be (if ever). I’d rather not lose it to some random that I won’t know in a few weeks/months/years.
Dec 9, 2019 4:39 PM
Feb 2017
Seiya said:

Also, finding a guy who isn't manly is a very difficult thing where I live. I'm not even sure what to do.

How about you become manly so that the ones that aren’t flock to you?
Dec 9, 2019 4:43 PM

Feb 2019
Luchse said:
Kosmonaut said:
Damn mokummer.

You'd tap anything that moves as long as it has yuri tendencies...
Are there bicurious female flamingos with a really close, totally platonic bond with their best friend? If so, I finally found a waifu worthy of my dedication. Maybe Jesus, the pool boy won't have dips on my v-card anymore.
Dec 9, 2019 4:44 PM

Jun 2014
BlakexEkalb said:
Seiya said:

But, I don't like manliness.

Granted, I'm not super feminine or anything, but I don't like facial hair or body hair, and I don't like guys who use terms like "dude/bro/brah/bruh/etc."

Dec 9, 2019 4:47 PM
Feb 2017
Seiya said:
BlakexEkalb said:

Granted, I'm not super feminine or anything, but I don't like facial hair or body hair, and I don't like guys who use terms like "dude/bro/brah/bruh/etc."

Oh I thought you were talking about muscles.
Dec 9, 2019 4:51 PM

Jun 2014
BlakexEkalb said:
Seiya said:

I'm not a big fan of muscles either, although if they're shiny, and they have their hair brushed forward like an anime character, maybe I'd be okay with it.

Dec 9, 2019 5:46 PM

Nov 2017
I kinda wanna say "Yeah", but not really. Idk, I've wanted to save it for someone I'm gonna marry or whatever, but honestly, what's the point anymore? Huh.
Dec 9, 2019 5:48 PM

Jul 2012
Uh... Why did you pick that gif of Rukia to represent this thread?
Dec 9, 2019 8:51 PM
Feb 2017
Seiya said:
BlakexEkalb said:

I'm not a big fan of muscles either, although if they're shiny, and they have their hair brushed forward like an anime character, maybe I'd be okay with it.

I was more specifically saying you should get manly aka muscular. Or at least lean with muscle.
Dec 10, 2019 3:01 AM

Aug 2018
I think the concept of preserving one's virginity is stupid
<Insert clever quote>
Dec 10, 2019 3:07 AM

Mar 2008
Railey2 said:
I think people who keep their virginity for that special someone have it backwards.
"When I meet the love of my life I want to suck so hard at sex because of my lack of experience, it'll be a right pain for him/her to deal with whatever the fuck my ignorant ass throws at him/her when we do it."
wtf? why? Like yeah sure, the first time I have sex with the love of my life I want to be in pain! That sounds like a great idea! LOL.

No. When you finally meet that special someone you want to be as good as sex as you can be, so that you can get together and have a blast.

I say fuck as much as you can/want, and when you meet the perfect somebody, you'll already have a great foundation to build on, sexually.

What one person likes another wont. It's an intimate act not job training. All that is needed is to be attuned and responsive to eachother and you don't have to learn to do that from sex specifically. One can learn with that specific person in time. If a relationship can't handle that experience together and requires earth shaking sex right off the bat to last it's just a poorly rounded relationship.
Dec 10, 2019 4:25 AM

Jan 2016
I lost my virginity to my right hand ages ago.
Dec 10, 2019 6:17 AM

Mar 2019
haha, yeah... that's my excuse for being a virgin. I mean I did have a religious upbringing so... ha ha .....

kill me
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2019 7:53 AM

Jun 2014
BlakexEkalb said:
Seiya said:

I was more specifically saying you should get manly aka muscular. Or at least lean with muscle.

I have chronic pain. I'll never be able to lift weights.

Dec 10, 2019 8:47 AM

Jul 2007
I guess I technically did, but it was largely a result of nobody else offering.
Dec 10, 2019 8:49 AM

Oct 2018
Scud said:
You seem to have everything coming your way though?

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Dec 10, 2019 8:51 AM

Jul 2007
KlND said:
Scud said:
You seem to have everything coming your way though?
Yes, women find it quite intimidating.
Dec 10, 2019 9:07 AM
Sep 2019
Noboru said:
Hmm, I'm not keeping the V-card for someone absolute special. More like, I just want to be loved by someone I love and lose that in the context rather than doing it with someone I barely have any feelings for just to get experience. If someone actually loves me, then they will not mind whether or not I'm skillful the first time. I'll just try and see how things stand if and when the time for it comes

As for why virginity is appealing: actually, this refers pretty much only to female virginity, because of telegony:

https://culturacolectiva.com/technology/telegony-phenomenon-children-get-ex-partners-looks

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4282758/

And while it would be indeed more exciting and idealised to have my V-card swapped with the V-card of a girl/woman, it's far from being a requirement for me. If I love someone, then it won't matter. Rather, I will be able to stay calmer, because there will be less pressure on me

To those who can practice with random sexual contacts and get experience in order to get the most satisfying result for the actual partner when that time comes: kudos, but I don't work that way

---------------------------

^I feel the same way my man....

I don't know why, but over the years I've just become way more cynical about the world - I'm not a pessimist, but I definitely mull over some deep philosophical questions when I've got the free time and leisure to do so. One of the things that pops up in my mind when we talk about this subject is the whole idea of finding TRUE love.

In this respect, I'm not rushing through life actively looking for people to smash or preventing myself from smashing...I go through life with the idea of "if I find someone I truly LOVE, I'll try, but until then, I'm not going to exhaust my energy on some wild search for an idealistic outcome".

Like other users have said, just do what you want. My personal opinion is that I don't care about relationships where its just based on a one-night stand. I don't really care about finding girls to have intimate fun with if they don't TRULY care about me as a person. In this case, my physical sexual urges are not so important as my psychological needs. If a girl who I think both looks good and I care about mentally and she feels the same way about me, then that girl (to me) would be a huge "turn-on".

And like Noboru said...if the psychological link is strong between 2 people, it matters less about your performance in bed. That is not to say that it won't matter at all....just that any deficiencies could be worked out over time and you are give more chances to improve. The motivations would be 100% there to be a badass under the sheets b/c if you 2 really cared about one another, you'd do the best you can for one another.
Dec 10, 2019 9:18 AM

Dec 2015
Nah , I don't remember like 75% of my first time(what happened before and after) cause I was drunk as hell in new year [as my friends told me] after like 20-30 shots of vodka I went outside for a walk and after 2-3 hours I came back to drink again.

If I remember well it was 3-4 years ago I don't remember during which party that happened cause I was in 3 parties of new year at the same place and I don't remember if I went for a "long walk" in first or in second party.
Dec 10, 2019 9:40 AM

Jan 2009
RicePounder said:
I don't know why, but over the years I've just become way more cynical about the world - I'm not a pessimist, but I definitely mull over some deep philosophical questions when I've got the free time and leisure to do so. One of the things that pops up in my mind when we talk about this subject is the whole idea of finding TRUE love.
"true" in the original sense of the word of "firm" and therefore derivative usage of "loyal"/"faithful". I generally treat any romantic relationship as a true one, even if that only comes from my side
But I do want to find genuine love that stays true

RicePounder said:
In this case, my physical sexual urges are not so important as my psychological needs. If a girl who I think both looks good and I care about mentally and she feels the same way about me, then that girl (to me) would be a huge "turn-on".
I absolutely agree with you here. Though I've been wondering whether or not it would be easier to first establish a bodily connection and only later a psychological connection with the other person, rather than the other way around

And like Noboru said...if the psychological link is strong between 2 people, it matters less about your performance in bed. That is not to say that it won't matter at all....
Excactly. I also agree with what traed wrote above
Dec 10, 2019 12:36 PM

Jul 2015
traed said:
Railey2 said:

What one person likes another wont. It's an intimate act not job training. All that is needed is to be attuned and responsive to eachother and you don't have to learn to do that from sex specifically. One can learn with that specific person in time. If a relationship can't handle that experience together and requires earth shaking sex right off the bat to last it's just a poorly rounded relationship.
most annoying response ever. I never said that it's needed, just that it makes everything better. Logically speaking, saving your virginity on purpose will make your relationship with "the one" worse, at least temporarily.

It's objectively true for like 98% of all people (excluding the people that have a kinks for that sorta stuff) that having sex when you're experienced with people that are also experienced beats having awkward virgin sex. Almost any relationship benefits from sexual experience, and that's a fact. Enough with your stupid quibbling.

The whole "save yourself for your future husband"-thingie is a social norm that came from a time where the best birth control was pulling out, where saving yourself wasn't just a weird purity fetish, but actually a rational consideration (because you don't want to be pregnant when you're not married in 1600 AD). Nowadays it's obsolete and only weirdos and religious nuts do it. Go figure.
Railey2Dec 10, 2019 12:40 PM

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

Dec 10, 2019 12:50 PM

Aug 2012
I don't look at it this way. I've had friends that tell me they only do BJs with girls to preserve themselves. Even I find it absurd. Either way, losing it here is tiresome and requires effort. Miss me with that.
Dec 10, 2019 12:53 PM
Jul 2018
Railey2 said:

Therefore you have to what.. practice? Should it really matter? I'm seriously disgusted by the idea of having sex with someone I don't love in some ways and by the idea of using people for experience. - just the five yen of my ignorant ass.
That sounds quite... neurotic to worry about your lack of experience. If they break up you for a lack of experience, they are shit anyway. So you always win.
Also just because how one person works doesn't mean you know what someone else likes.

tread said:
It's an intimate act not job training. All that is needed is to be attuned and responsive to eachother and you don't have to learn to do that from sex specifically.

^ this. Tbh I feel so damn uncomfortable, when so many people around you are socialized to behave so oversexed and view it as a competition or like an application procedure for a relationship, because you are "prude" other way.

Seriously, I mean it like that, I'm disgusted by the thought of touching someone I don't love. Physically, not as metaphor. And by that I don't mean "having a hormone peak after knowing for a few days", I mean actually love and trust.
And that happened rarely. I also saw my close friends not in that way and when my best friend wanted to make out, I just did it for him to do him a "favor". It was quite nice and all, but I liked cuddling etc more. Although I hadn't had sex with him, because I really didn't feel like it, but did other stuff. There I was like 15.
I lost my "virginity" (since other sexual stuff is sex too) at ... kinda at 22 to my ex? Again, it was more like a favor yet still a nice experience. Then we talked it through and he explained to me how often he'd want sex and what I should expect (let's put it this way). That was nothing I wanted to do, so we stayed friends.
Now it's more like the other way around with my girlfriend.
removed-userDec 10, 2019 1:14 PM
Dec 10, 2019 12:57 PM

Jan 2009
thats my idealistic thinking when i was young lol but adulthood came and i become practical to just pay for sex on brothels (a few times just to experience it back when i was still at the workforce) seeing that my sexual market value is bad anyway
Dec 10, 2019 12:58 PM
Jul 2018
I was planning to stay a virgin until marriage but my girlfriend when I was 16 didn't care about that and seduced me. She literally locked the bedroom door, sat in my lap and started kissing gyrating and taking off her clothes. How could I resist at that point?
Dec 10, 2019 12:59 PM

Jul 2015
Maneki-Mew said:
Railey2 said:

Therefore you have to what.. practice? Should it really matter? I'm seriously disgusted by the idea of having sex with someone I don't love in some ways and by the idea of using people for experience. - just the five yen of my ignorant ass.
That sounds quite... neurotic to worry about your lack of experience. If they break up you for a lack of experience, they are shit anyway. So you always win.
Also just because how one person works doesn't mean you know what someone else likes.
You don't have to do anything. I didn't suggest that you have to develop a neurotic obsession and fuck until you've reached near olympic heights of stamina and technique.

I'm just saying that if there's someone you like, but don't necessarily love, there's no reason to hold back and wait for the perfect match, because you're not doing yourself or your future partner any favours by doing that. It's just better to have some experience when you jump into a relationship that you're actually serious about. Makes the whole process more pleasant, especially at the start.
I'm refuting the idea that saving yourself somehow improves your relationship with "the one", or that it has any sort of value whatsoever.

Also damn, you're "seriously disgusted" by the idea of having sex with someone you don't love? Even if they're like.. super attractive?
That's kinda odd, are you ok man?

Railey2Dec 10, 2019 1:04 PM

Dec 10, 2019 1:07 PM
Jul 2018
traed said:
Railey2 said:

Your debate in this thread is interesting because back when I was in school me and my friends walking home from school one day had this exact same discussion. About whether saving it for marriage was worth it vs getting experience in sex before meeting the one. Well let me tell you guys something. Yes, I was one who wanted to wait for marriage before losing my virginity but that didn't happen. Instead I got into relationship after relationship and many of those relationships either I or the other person cheated. So basically you could end up with emotional damage / baggage / trauma. And then of course there are the usual risks such as unwanted pregnancy or STDs to worry about.

I think if two people who are virgins meet each other then that is perfect. They can learn and master sex together. Even if it is awkward to begin with I don't think that should matter. How many people have been awkward on the first date just talking? If that is okay then awkward sex now and then should be acceptable also.
removed-userDec 10, 2019 1:11 PM
Dec 10, 2019 1:13 PM

Jul 2015
FlowersInTheRain said:
traed said:

Your debate in this thread is interesting because back when I was in school my and my friends walking home from school one day had this exact same discussion. About whether saving it for marriage was worth it vs getting experience in sex before meeting the one. Well let me tell you guys something. Yes, I was one who wanted to wait for marriage before losing my virginity but that didn't happen. Instead I got into relationship after relationship and many of those relationships either I or the other person cheated. So basically you could end up with emotional damage / baggage / trauma. And then of course there are the usual risks such as unwanted pregnancy or STDs to worry about.
Wait so how many different partners did you cheat on?
Genuinely curious.

Now I get why you think that cheating is just a part of life, lol

Dec 10, 2019 1:16 PM

Jan 2009
be careful of too much sexual partners too btw you do not want to get them AIDS/HIV that is becoming an epidemic even here in a conservative country like the philippines especially for LGBT people
Dec 10, 2019 1:23 PM
Jul 2018
Railey2 said:
FlowersInTheRain said:

Your debate in this thread is interesting because back when I was in school my and my friends walking home from school one day had this exact same discussion. About whether saving it for marriage was worth it vs getting experience in sex before meeting the one. Well let me tell you guys something. Yes, I was one who wanted to wait for marriage before losing my virginity but that didn't happen. Instead I got into relationship after relationship and many of those relationships either I or the other person cheated. So basically you could end up with emotional damage / baggage / trauma. And then of course there are the usual risks such as unwanted pregnancy or STDs to worry about.
Genuinely curious.

Don't just go by my experience. As I've said before I've seen cheating all around me. It was even actively encouraged. My friends and I used to compete to get girl's numbers and sometimes things just went from one base to the next. I got cheated on first and then I became cold for a few years. I can think of three right now that I cheated on but there are more. I know I was cheated on by at least three different girls.

Anyway, let's not make this thread all about me again. Its unfair to the OP and other forum users.
Dec 10, 2019 1:44 PM
Jul 2018
Railey2 said:
Maneki-Mew said:

You don't have to do anything. I didn't suggest that you have to develop a neurotic obsession and fuck until you've reached near olympic heights of stamina and technique.

I'm just saying that if there's someone you like, but don't necessarily love, there's no reason to hold back and wait for the perfect match, because you're not doing yourself or your future partner any favours by doing that. It's just better to have some experience when you jump into a relationship that you're actually serious about. Makes the whole process more pleasant, especially at the start.
I'm refuting the idea that saving yourself somehow improves your relationship with "the one", or that it has any sort of value whatsoever.

There isn't "the one" out there anyway. You start to love someone and then you try to make it work ... or not.
That sounds more like an insecurity tbh like "if it starts to get serious, I should do a good performance."

Also super horny people, who sleep around a lot are kinda.. boring and exhausting to me. Men, women and everyone else. It's exhausting to speak to them sometimes and I wouldn't trust them as a partner. Although I'd be okay nowadays with a poly relationship too and might have one, but I want a partner being serious about their partner(s) and not being so oversexed.

I didn't say people should "save" their virginity for marriage or the like, but I watched a few girls and boys from my school back then making out at clubs with a stranger and then they said they lost their virginity at a club toilet etc. drunken and felt terrible after doing so. Not because society standards (alone), because you want to make yourself comfortable and have a beautiful first experience.

Railey2 said:
Also damn, you're "seriously disgusted" by the idea of having sex with someone you don't love? Even if they're like.. super attractive?
That's kinda odd, are you ok man?

That's actually demisexuality, my dear. Being attractive alone doesn't mean anything in sexual ways. It's just another piece and starts to be more important, if I start to love someone romantically or in a frienship-way, since I really believe romantic love is a thing mostly made up by society and old standards anyway.
While I appreciate beauty too of course and some kind of attraction is important, a great character and intelligence and when you get the feeling of getting a bond with them, that makes me go rawr. xD

Even if I weren't, I would start to bond a lot first. Also because it's not safe otherwise as well.

FlowersInTheRain said:
Railey2 said:
Genuinely curious.

Don't just go by my experience. As I've said before I've seen cheating all around me. It was even actively encouraged. My friends and I used to compete to get girl's numbers and sometimes things just went from one base to the next. I got cheated on first and then I became cold for a few years. I can think of three right now that I cheated on but there are more. I know I was cheated on by at least three different girls.

Anyway, let's not make this thread all about me again. Its unfair to the OP and other forum users.

Sometimes I ask myself how people get so many partners. Where do you get to know so many people you would be somewhat attracted to. I'm "glad" for three, four great people at 27 and some other people with 19 are like: this is my 13th relationship! ... Wut.
removed-userDec 10, 2019 2:04 PM
Dec 10, 2019 1:56 PM

Oct 2018
FlowersInTheRain said:
Railey2 said:
Genuinely curious.

My first date was already married and had a child, she denied it until I caught her with the kid. It's just not in me to cheat on someone else when it was already done to me.

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Dec 10, 2019 2:07 PM

Oct 2015
@Railey2 You're on a roll recently

OT: I have no idea what's going on in the brains of those who fetishize virginity, but there sure are a lot in the conservative Muslim men here. Some of which are disgusting creatures who bring their wives to gynecologists for checks or if there was no bleeding in their first sex or otherwise abuse them.
Dec 10, 2019 2:11 PM

Oct 2018
Mayuka said:
A reminder of my past innocence since it was my own personal response to the thread itself, did ya stay untouched waiting for marriage at least?

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Dec 10, 2019 2:15 PM

Jul 2012
KlND said:
Mayuka said:
A reminder of my past innocence since it was my own personal response to the thread itself, did ya stay untouched waiting for marriage at least?
I'm not waiting for marriage. I just haven't been intimate with the people I have dated since I never felt that connection. For me, I don't really care about doing it before or after marriage as long as I love someone.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » If we eat the mermaid's tail, is it cannibalism or is it fish meat?

Absurdo_N - 4 hours ago

21 by Absurdo_N »»
10 minutes ago

» Anyone had a Drought Emergancy declared for their area?

vasipi4946 - Apr 19

11 by deg »»
18 minutes ago

» Would you ever be interested in going on a blind date?

Thy-Veseveia - 4 hours ago

9 by cody »»
18 minutes ago

» What do yall collect? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bevarnow - Jan 25

313 by Lightskynight »»
35 minutes ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - 6 hours ago

11 by phantom346 »»
44 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.