Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 5, 2019 9:16 PM
Jan 2018
AyumiVk said:
Look at all the immature people in the comments lmao. Chinese 'fans' burning volumes because their waifu didn't get the boy.... honestly this situation is reminding me of Re:Zero, you know what i am talking about.
Yotsuba deserved it more than any other girl and had the best foreshadowing moments since the very begining. Does this mean she had to be the winner? No, but she makes the most sense. You can be unhappy about your favorite not being chosen but it really isn't your decision, it's Fuutarou's.
Before this chapter almost everyone was saying they wouldn't mind Yotsuba being the bride even if she wasn't their first choice, then the reveal comes and they start hating on her character, the story and even the author, absolutly amazing.

It's stupid honestly . It's a good thing negi didn't bend over backwards and go with the most predictable outcome which would have been Miku or nino who where fan character polls favorite.

And any author shouldn't have to follow what thier readers want it's their Series
Dec 6, 2019 3:29 AM

Aug 2013
was not expecting Yotsuba but I dig it
Don't believe the hype.
Dec 6, 2019 6:11 AM

Dec 2018
Any girl would be fine for me tbh, and Yots deserves it.

Still though... Nino, no... goddamn that hurts.
. . .
Dec 6, 2019 7:50 AM
Feb 2018
Skyguardian said:
Aori_Gleeful said:
SHE DID IT YOTSUBROS , SHE DID IT.
I was prepared myself Itsuki end or Nino end but holy shit she WIN!
Not most popular girl
Not first girl or Bitchika.Promised genki girl win. She deserve it.

Err... Yotsuba is LITERALLY the first quint he has ever met.
No, It's Itsuki, coz if what u r saying is true then all the childhood friend character will be the first girl. Flashback or backstory doesn't count in this case. First girl simply means the girl among the main who meet the MC first in the manga...
Dec 6, 2019 10:14 AM
Feb 2018
AyumiVk said:
Look at all the immature people in the comments lmao. Chinese 'fans' burning volumes because their waifu didn't get the boy.... honestly this situation is reminding me of Re:Zero, you know what i am talking about.
Yotsuba deserved it more than any other girl and had the best foreshadowing moments since the very begining. Does this mean she had to be the winner? No, but she makes the most sense. You can be unhappy about your favorite not being chosen but it really isn't your decision, it's Fuutarou's.
Before this chapter almost everyone was saying they wouldn't mind Yotsuba being the bride even if she wasn't their first choice, then the reveal comes and they start hating on her character, the story and even the author, absolutly amazing.
You don't know what you're saying... Don't just blindly give ur opinion... Haha everyone hating Yots for being the end girl(not 100% sure), oh pls just reread the comments again.. sorry i mean just read once coz you r commenting without reading even once... It's true that few are dissatisfied with this result but saying everyone hating Yot is an overstatement... I'm completely fine with Yots as the end girl even though my fav is Miku...And It's amazing to know that Yot is 2nd pick among the Miku fans...The only sad part to see was Miku & Nino sad faces, even if im not a big fan of Nino...I honestly think that this manga will receive much less hate as compared to #Nisekoi 😁 .... well, i dropped Nisekoi just b4 the end coz the God has placed his hand on the Ribbons. Ribbons are to be feared, here & there too... haha 😁
Dec 6, 2019 12:04 PM
Jan 2018
0seveN said:
AyumiVk said:
You don't know what you're saying... Don't just blindly give ur opinion... Haha everyone hating Yots for being the end girl(not 100% sure), oh pls just reread the comments again.. sorry i mean just read once coz you r commenting without reading even once... It's true that few are dissatisfied with this result but saying everyone hating Yot is an overstatement... I'm completely fine with Yots as the end girl even though my fav is Miku...And It's amazing to know that Yot is 2nd pick among the Miku fans...The only sad part to see was Miku & Nino sad faces, even if im not a big fan of Nino...I honestly think that this manga will receive much less hate as compared to #Nisekoi 😁 .... well, i dropped Nisekoi just b4 the end coz the God has placed his hand on the Ribbons. Ribbons are to be feared, here & there too... haha 😁

Tbf burning the manga is a overreaction and downright salty
Dec 6, 2019 5:08 PM
Aug 2018
It should've been Nino, smh
Dec 6, 2019 8:05 PM
Sep 2019
For me it's okay if he chooses anyone but please don't show ending where they become married and have children from other guy that just crushed my heart
Dec 7, 2019 4:53 AM

Feb 2013
0seveN said:
Skyguardian said:

Err... Yotsuba is LITERALLY the first quint he has ever met.
No, It's Itsuki, coz if what u r saying is true then all the childhood friend character will be the first girl. Flashback or backstory doesn't count in this case. First girl simply means the girl among the main who meet the MC first in the manga...

I am familiar with that trope.
Just saying that it is quite the troll move her as he went for literal first girl.
Dec 7, 2019 5:41 AM

Jan 2011
Mikufags and "durr, Itsuki is first girl" dipshits getting btfo is beautiful.
Dec 7, 2019 7:41 AM

Apr 2018
too soon to call it yotsuba win calm down yall
Dec 7, 2019 10:03 AM
Feb 2018
taco_ said:
too soon to call it yotsuba win calm down yall
I think it is final, coz if it is not then there will b more trolling potential...
Dec 7, 2019 11:11 AM

Feb 2018
It hurts.... it hurts.... it hurts.... seriously.

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

My heart is broken, as a nino fan
Dec 7, 2019 11:24 AM

Aug 2016
gahdamn my best girl Eatsuki is not the one. But my 2nd best girl's gon win so it's fine

All the best people are crazy!
Dec 7, 2019 12:15 PM

Mar 2018
why why why why why why why why, ok yotsuba and a good choice has always been by your side, I hope you reveal the whole truth. Nino you're still my favorite.
Dec 7, 2019 1:34 PM
Feb 2016
Skyguardian said:
0seveN said:

I am familiar with that trope.
Just saying that it is quite the troll move her as he went for literal first girl.

Yup, Yotsuba is literally the "first girl" and "childhood friend" trope wrapped into one character after her reveal as Rena after chapter 90. Honestly, Negi didn't do anything new at all it's such bs. Nino or Miku honestly deserve the win more, since they both were very relevant from the beginning, while Yotsuba was hiding in the back most of the time not making any big moves because she was still scared of confessing. Shit like that pisses me off, she's an ok character but not endgame material by a mile
Dec 7, 2019 5:50 PM

Feb 2008
Wow, hold your horses ppl, it's negi we talking about, with him there's always room for us to get bamboozles, let's all calm down and wait.
Dec 8, 2019 12:00 AM

Dec 2014
oooh he choose yotsuba to meet...well she is the original Rena... so excited
Dec 8, 2019 6:26 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I'm satisfied with Fuu's decision now lets see if Yotsuba will accept his confession.
Dec 9, 2019 12:26 AM
Jul 2018
YOU THOUGHT ITSUKI WAS FIRST GIRL DIDN'T YOU? BUT IT WAS ME, YOTSUBA!

I still wanted either Miku or Itsuki though... but kudos, Negi, that was unexpected imo, but 3/5
removed-userDec 9, 2019 12:29 AM
Dec 10, 2019 10:18 PM
May 2019
Is it too late to hope for a School Days ending at the wedding?
Dec 11, 2019 9:29 AM
Dec 2019
TechnocraticCat said:
YOU THOUGHT ITSUKI WAS FIRST GIRL DIDN'T YOU? BUT IT WAS ME, YOTSUBA!

I still wanted either Miku or Itsuki though... but kudos, Negi, that was unexpected imo, but 3/5

Agreed. I felt either of them made the most sense.
Dec 11, 2019 2:34 PM
May 2019
-Mae- said:
I understand being upset about your favorite losing, but burning a manga?! That's taking it too far. Why not sell it instead if you don't want it anymore?

If you found out something you were drinking had poison in it, would you give the glass to someone else or pour it out?
Dec 13, 2019 11:53 AM
Dec 2015
I feel like picking yotsuba was supposed to to be a clever and powerful, “I love Emilia” shock pick. But instead...it was generic and kinda predictable. The author had three GOOD choices, one decent surprise pick, and one TERRIBLE troll pick. Unfortunately...
Jan 5, 2020 1:37 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
So it seems the girl I least enjoyed won...
Haven't read the manga but with the theories going on, I was almost sure the mangaka would pick her up... she is my least favorite, dunno to say anything else other than very poor choice.
Jan 6, 2020 6:01 PM
Feb 2019
PokemonArk said:
Told ya as long as Yotsuba isn't revealed to be Rena, the story can always turn around. Now Fuutarou gonna say how he felt she was Rena and all that. As least it's a result the masses can live with.
yea exactly it isn’t technically confirmed that she’s the bride. Also, if wasn’t confirmed that she was the one who first kissed fuutarou under the bell on the vacation in the scrambled eggs arc. It was said whoever that was is the bride.
Jan 6, 2020 6:02 PM
Feb 2019
-Mae- said:
I understand being upset about your favorite losing, but burning a manga?! That's taking it too far. Why not sell it instead if you don't want it anymore?

Beside that, I'm surprised people are getting this salty over Yotsuba winning. Imagine if Itsuki had won instead. The salt would be endless.
this is ridiculous. Truly disgusting and immature.
Feb 10, 2020 11:36 AM

May 2015
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST GIRL YOTSUBA!!!!!!!!!!!

She deserves this win, she really does. She's been through a lot and has always supported Fuutarou through thick and thin.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 14, 2020 1:45 AM

Aug 2013
Yotsuba won but why do you have to make Nino cry. fuck you!.

Feb 20, 2020 2:43 AM

Oct 2015
My heart is crushed now. Neither Miku or Nino win. Well I get that Yotsuba is the most pitable girl for holding back. But seriously??? This isnt over yet.
Apr 2, 2020 3:05 PM

Jan 2008
No no no no no no no!!! Please tell me it’s not 4 for real. I’m fine with my girl Nino, I’m fine with my waifu Itsuki, I’m somewhat fine with otaku’s favorite Miku, I might accept snake Ichika if it’s explained well, but not Yotsuba. There’s no reason why it should be Yotsuba. Yotsuba never really showed to Fuutarou that she likes him, he doesn’t know she was the girl he met in Kyoto, even though you could tell she supported him from the beginning throughout the whole story, pretty much the same goes for Itsuki as she many times stood by our boy in difficult moments and took his side. Haruba Negi, why do you do this? But weren’t they supposed to wait in classrooms? So why is our boy waiting at the school nurse’s office? This doesn’t make sense... Itsuki is the most natural match for Fuutarou. Nino put the most effort into her game and made our boy blush probably the most out of all quints so it would make sense if he lost to her charms as he didn’t seem to have any feelings to anyone of them when she started the full-front attack. Miku has been showing affection towards Fuutarou pretty much since the beginning, though it was that kind of reserved and vague affection typical of gloomy characters. Haruba Negi, is this really the ending that you chose? This might have been 10/10 for me until now but I’m not sure anymore. I don’t want to accept Yotsuba conclusion, not only because of the cliche that she’s the promised girl from the past but also due to the development of the story. She became the sacrifice character which made her great as a character. She should have remained as that great sacrifice character. Please tell me she isn’t the bride. I hope someone else takes that place in the end and makes Yotsuba great sacrifice character again. Make Yotsuba great again! I need a MYGA hat!
OMG why am I so invested into this? Now a two week wait for the last volume to come out.

Anyway, this was one of my favorite chapters. I loved the boys’ talk and the scenes where quints wait in the classrooms and our ladykiller walks down the corridors. Nino’s crying face was most likely the most devastating scene in the entire manga up to this point. Dammit, Fuutarou! Look what you did to my girl!

You’re great, Haruba Negi! I’ll make sure to follow your next work. But you made me so mad right now!
_kurapanApr 2, 2020 3:48 PM
Apr 18, 2020 6:58 AM

Feb 2018
Wtf... Yotsuba win??

TRASHH
Jun 5, 2020 12:17 AM
May 2020
God seeing Nino cry was the most painful thing I’ve ever felt. After finishing it I don’t know if I’m happy or sad but now it just feels like an empty void. I feel bad for Ichika trying so hard, especially Nino too. I feel bad for Miku but I think she was ok in the end and Itsuki’s totally fine. Just wasn’t expecting it to be yotsuba.
Jun 7, 2020 3:09 AM
Apr 2016
Okay I just can't STANDO anymore. This is not something Genuine!!!
Dec 15, 2020 7:35 AM

Mar 2018
Nino and Miku sad make me sad :(
Jan 10, 2021 7:04 AM

Oct 2016
I am Nino gang but, I am honestly fine with any of the sisters. And I honestly think Yotsuba deserves it, she's been through a lot too and she's the first quint Fuutarou met and the quint that supported him from the start. It makes sense.
Feb 18, 2021 2:42 PM

Jun 2020
I think Yotsuba was the most deserving because of her role among the sisters. While she was not my personal favorite, I think the hints to it being her were adding up and I feel like she is the most deserving due to her relationship with Fuutarou from beginning to now.

But wow, that is just crazy to think it ended like this.
Have a great day!

May 5, 2021 12:20 PM

Jul 2020
GENIO GENIO GENIO TATATATATATA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL QUIERO LLORAR DIOS SANTO VIVA EL FUTBOL GOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
Jul 18, 2021 3:22 AM

Sep 2020
lol after readding the chapter i wanted to see everyone reactions, im getting a general consensus that people are happy yotsuba.

her relationship with fuutaro wasn't really developed as much at the start compared to nino, the author even made jokes how they were forgetting about yotsuba, they only added the childhood bullshit to make yotsuba stand out and make up for the lack of development in their relationship. i dont really understand fuutaro's choice
Nov 6, 2021 7:51 AM

Feb 2020
Oh... sweet sweet Yotsuba. Even though I've already spoiled the ending for myself, it was still so heartwarming and sweet.

Man, I don't have a clue how people reached the conclusion the choice should've been Miku.
Yotsuba being the winner really was the only correct decision, and the author took every chance on the way to slightly hint it.
And honestly, why wouldn't Fuutaro have chosen the one who supported him every step of the way and showed him nothing but affection!? You can't say that even of Miku, who scrutinized him too until that little saga where we found out her love for the Sengoku Jidai lords.

And to be honest, Yotsuba deserved it 100%. What a graceful conclusion...
Jul 19, 2022 2:13 PM

Jun 2011
YAS YES YIS YOS YUS FINALLY!!

tfw people are burning manga copies when all 5 girls are great. Would not have minded if Fuutarou picked anyone else, but I am still glad it's Yotsuba!

harem ending is still the best though.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 8, 2023 2:15 AM

May 2020
Wait for real? I don't understand but it's like a coincidence to meet Yotsuba there.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Oct 13, 2017

6 by Matheus050 »»
Nov 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 60 Discussion

Congintive - Oct 31, 2018

34 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 47 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 21, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 44 Discussion

badbass55 - Dec 25, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 88 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Jun 3, 2019

50 by FreedomCanned »»
Sep 28, 2023 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.