Tell yo aunt yo!
46.2%
Confront yo uncle!
11.5%
52 votes
Dec 6, 2019 1:47 AM

Feb 2017
Hypothetical question -

Found my uncle making out with his wife's little sister. I recorded it.

My uncle has a 2 year old baby with his wife.

What should i do?

EDIT- im abandoning this thread, tho you can still post but i won't be replying to posts anymore. Thank you and have a noice day.
foscor70Dec 7, 2019 8:10 AM

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 6, 2019 1:54 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Do you have any reason to ruin his life because of something like that? Anyway, you can blackmail him, tell your aunt, masturbate to the whole thing if you want to, I couldn't care less.
Dec 6, 2019 3:17 AM

Jul 2015
If you know what's going on and you choose to stay silent, you're complicit. You're enabling cheaters.

You know all the people that know when shit is going on and yet they never say anything? You now have the chance to not be that person. Telling her, anonymously if need be, is the right thing to do.

I would understand if you kept quiet though. I'm in a similar situation right now. I know someone who cheated on their boyfriend and I decided to keep quiet because I don't want to fuck up my work environment. Sometimes the personal cost of doing the right thing is too high, but that's up to you to judge.
"my life at this state could be transposed into a pretty massive biography"

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

MAL's most prolific antivaxxer, Noboru.
Dec 6, 2019 4:23 AM

Jul 2007
Fuck your aunt and let your uncle find you, of course.
Dec 6, 2019 4:27 AM
Jul 2018
foscor70 said:
Hypothetical question -

Found my uncle making out with his wife's little sister. I recorded it.

My uncle has a 2 year old baby with his wife.

What should i do?

Dunno. What would a hentai MC do? Might be an opportunity for you to finally get your knob wet here. You already taped them making out so you’re already on the same path as a hentai MC.
Railey2 said:
If you know what's going on and you choose to stay silent, you're complicit. You're enabling cheaters.

You know all the people that know when shit is going on and yet they never say anything? You now have the chance to not be that person. Telling her, anonymously if need be, is the right thing to do.

I would understand if you kept quiet though. I'm in a similar situation right now. I know someone who cheated on their boyfriend and I decided to keep quiet because I don't want to fuck up my work environment. Sometimes the personal cost of doing the right thing is too high, but that's up to you to judge.

Don’t listen to Railey. If you do this you are a white knighting simp cockblocker. This will ruin it for everyone. The family will be at loggerheads and nobody is going to have any sex. Also think about the poor baby in the middle of all of this.

Scud said:
Fuck your aunt and let your uncle find you, of course.

This.

removed-userDec 6, 2019 4:42 AM
Dec 6, 2019 5:40 AM
Feb 2017
Tell the aunt. His own fault for choosing to cheat on her.
Dec 6, 2019 7:10 AM

Nov 2016
So you recorded your relatives making out? That's pretty gross dude.

You should tell everyone involved because this way everyone will hate you and your uncle will beat your ass.
Dec 6, 2019 7:56 PM

Feb 2017
149597871 said:
Do you have any reason to ruin his life because of something like that? Anyway, you can blackmail him, tell your aunt, masturbate to the whole thing if you want to, I couldn't care less.

Isn't cheating on his wife a good enough reason to ruin his life? Is cheating ok?

Dec 6, 2019 7:58 PM

Feb 2017
SpamuraiSensei said:

You should tell everyone involved because this way everyone will hate you and your uncle will beat your ass.

Wait, why would everyone hate me? Didn't i helped the poor wife catch her cheating husband?

Dec 6, 2019 8:00 PM

Jan 2009
did they just flirt or do the bed thing? if its the bed thing then lol tell your aunt

but if its just flirting then dont bother
Dec 6, 2019 8:32 PM

Nov 2016
foscor70 said:
SpamuraiSensei said:

Wait, why would everyone hate me? Didn't i helped the poor wife catch her cheating husband?

Because that's just how it works.

Ya think the wife is gonna be like.. "Oh gee thanks for telling me my husband for X amount of years that i've built a life with is sleeping with my sister." ?

It's none of your business. Not your relationship.

Dec 6, 2019 10:11 PM

Feb 2017
SpamuraiSensei said:
foscor70 said:

Ya think the wife is gonna be like.. "Oh gee thanks for telling me my husband for X amount of years that i've built a life with is sleeping with my sister." ?

That seems like something a cheater would say to continue to fool and take advantage of others.

Anyway you're comment seems to be implying that the wife already knows he is cheating, for which i agree with you that telling her will do no good.

But, what if she does not know and totally do not expect her husband to be a cheater. Then what? You think telling her will still do no good? If yes then why would it not do any good?

And let's keep the "none of your/my business" thing out for a while.

Dec 6, 2019 10:18 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
foscor70 said:
149597871 said:

Isn't cheating on his wife a good enough reason to ruin his life? Is cheating ok?

It depends. Do you or a person you care about benefit from the whole thing? As for whether cheating is ok - nothing stops a person from cheating but there are natural risk and consequences they may face if things go wrong which they are probably already aware of.
Dec 6, 2019 10:19 PM
Jul 2018
I think in such scenarios one should just let it be. Life is more complex and has too many repercussions than one can even imagine or foresee especially in such sensitive issues so it's better one stays quiet, or tread carefully and it's for the best if you don't meddle with another person's private life. You may think you're doing the right thing, ideally, but it doesn't work that way in real life..

There's nothing you can do anyway, it's already done. Your uncle cheated on his wife, your revelation isn't going to be of any help to anyone. And, I'm sure if they have any problems with each other in their relationship, they will part ways anyway.. it's always for the two people in couple to decide for each other, to know/discover each other or hide from each other. It's none of anyone else's business.

I have seen such things in real life that snowballed into something very ugly, and even a suicide.

If you feel really concerned, talk only to your uncle. (but keep it cordial, you don't want to land in a hot soup with him for the rest of your lives) And since this is your family, think of all the possible repercussions on your familial ties. No matter how grave our crimes may be, when family relations get botched, it's a punishment for all the family members, that can damage irreversibly for the rest of your lives..
Dec 6, 2019 10:53 PM

Feb 2017
149597871 said:
foscor70 said:

It depends. Do you or a person you care about benefit from the whole thing? As for whether cheating is ok - nothing stops a person from cheating but there are natural risk and consequences they may face if things go wrong which they are probably already aware of.

She isn't homeless,her side of family is rich and she's only 24. She can definitely find someone else and can take care of her child alone if the worst, namely divorce happens.

What now?

Dec 6, 2019 11:00 PM

Feb 2017
_oak said:
I think in such scenarios one should just let it be. Life is more complex and has too many repercussions than one can even imagine or foresee especially in such sensitive issues so it's better one stays quiet, or tread carefully and it's for the best if you don't meddle with another person's private life. You may think you're doing the right thing, ideally, but it doesn't work that way in real life..

There's nothing you can do anyway, it's already done. Your uncle cheated on his wife, your revelation isn't going to be of any help to anyone. And, I'm sure if they have any problems with each other in their relationship, they will part ways anyway.. it's always for the two people in couple to decide for each other, to know/discover each other or hide from each other. It's none of anyone else's business.

I have seen such things in real life that snowballed into something very ugly, and even a suicide.

If you feel really concerned, talk only to your uncle. (but keep it cordial, you don't want to land in a hot soup with him for the rest of your lives) And since this is your family, think of all the possible repercussions on your familial ties. No matter how grave our crimes may be, when family relations get botched, it's a punishment for all the family members, that can damage irreversibly for the rest of your lives..

This seems like the better explanation of what @SpamuraiSensei was trying to say.

Dec 6, 2019 11:27 PM

Nov 2016
foscor70 said:
SpamuraiSensei said:

That seems like something a cheater would say to continue to fool and take advantage of others.

Anyway you're comment seems to be implying that the wife already knows he is cheating, for which i agree with you that telling her will do no good.

But, what if she does not know and totally do not expect her husband to be a cheater. Then what? You think telling her will still do no good? If yes then why would it not do any good?

And let's keep the "none of your/my business" thing out for a while.

It's going to blow up in your face. Go check every relationship forum ever and you'll see it's the popular census.

But by all means, go destroy two families.
What kinda creeper records his uncle making out anyway. LOL
Dec 6, 2019 11:34 PM

Dec 2016
It will be super awkward for you to find out your Uncle is having super hot threesomes with them. Now you just look silly.

On a serious note, what happens if they decide to work things out? They aren't going to like you very much afterwards.
Some sage advice up there to not involve yourself. Just like if somebody is having relationship troubles and running their significant other down. They will get back good and of course tell them everything you said.
Dec 6, 2019 11:47 PM

Feb 2017
Soverign said:
It will be super awkward for you to find out your Uncle is having super hot threesomes with them. Now you just look silly.

On a serious note, what happens if they decide to work things out? They aren't going to like you very much afterwards.
Some sage advice up there to not involve yourself. Just like if somebody is having relationship troubles and running their significant other down. They will get back good and of course tell them everything you said.

The uncle won't like me but why won't the aunt like me anymore? Didn't i helped her caught a cheating uncle?

Dec 6, 2019 11:50 PM

Dec 2016
foscor70 said:
Soverign said:

The uncle won't like me but why won't the aunt like me anymore? Didn't i helped her caught a cheating uncle?

I stated earlier how it could hypothetically backfire on you.
Supposing she is grateful, what is she going to do for you? Send you a facebook greeting every now and then? You remember when you snitched on your Uncle and I left and moved away?

Why would you betray your fam like that though? You should at least get a paizuri from her or something. That will really show your filthy Uncle the error of his ways. v_v
Dec 7, 2019 12:02 AM

Feb 2017
Soverign said:
foscor70 said:

I stated earlier how it could hypothetically backfire on you.
Supposing she is grateful, what is she going to do for you? Send you a facebook greeting every now and then? You remember when you snitched on your Uncle and I left and moved away?

Why would you betray your fam like that though? You should at least get a paizuri from her or something. That will really show your filthy Uncle the error of his ways. v_v

Suppose im a super genius who is able to anonymously tell her that her husband is cheating. Lets make it a fact that she will never know i told her.

Now what? Are there anymore reasons why i shouldn't inform her of her husband's wild adventures?

Dec 7, 2019 12:24 AM
Jul 2018
foscor70 said:
149597871 said:

foscor70 said:
SpamuraiSensei said:

You’re not really this naive are you? You gonna learn the hard way. You could ruin a whole bunch of lives. This could lead to violence. The wife might even confess that she has cheated too. She might say the baby isn’t even his. He might try to kill her, the baby, himself and YOU!

Forgive me, I am an INTJ. I think of all the possibilities. I learn from the mistakes of others. Fictional and non fiction. And news articles lol.
removed-userDec 7, 2019 12:30 AM
Dec 7, 2019 12:36 AM
Jul 2018
think @soverign is right

sometimes you gotta just leave things be
Dec 7, 2019 12:47 AM

Feb 2017
FlowersInTheRain said:
You gonna learn the hard way. You could ruin a whole bunch of lives. This could lead to violence. The wife might even confess that she has cheated too. She might say the baby isn’t even his. He might try to kill her, the baby, himself and YOU!

The uncle cheated. He is the one ruining lives. Not me.

Not to mention that cheating is illegal.

https://www.freep.com/story/life/family/2014/04/17/in-which-states-is-cheating-on-your-spouse-illegal/28936155/

Im helping the society get rid off criminals.
foscor70Dec 7, 2019 12:50 AM

Dec 7, 2019 1:08 AM
Jul 2018
foscor70 said:
FlowersInTheRain said:
You gonna learn the hard way. You could ruin a whole bunch of lives. This could lead to violence. The wife might even confess that she has cheated too. She might say the baby isn’t even his. He might try to kill her, the baby, himself and YOU!

https://www.freep.com/story/life/family/2014/04/17/in-which-states-is-cheating-on-your-spouse-illegal/28936155/

But at what cost? Okay so you get rid of your uncle. The baby has no daddy now. Is this really going to end in a happily ever after for anyone involved? As has been mentioned the safest approach to this - if you must do something - is to talk to your uncle alone about this. Might still end badly though. But whatever you do. Once it is done it cannot be undone. If you never saw them kiss things would go on as normal. You could leave it and let things run their natural course. But you don't want that. Go ahead and do the anonymous thing then. Set things up so that your Uncle's wife catches him with her sister. So it can't be traced back to you. But you know you have a dark side. A part of you enjoys this. We can see it just from your poll options and the fact that you recorded it. You even put some smiley faces in the poll next to the sinister option of uploading it to an adult site for the world to see so stop acting like a saint.
Dec 7, 2019 1:26 AM

Feb 2017
FlowersInTheRain said:
foscor70 said:

But at what cost? Okay so you get rid of your uncle. The baby has no daddy now. Is this really going to end in a happily ever after for anyone involved? As has been mentioned the safest approach to this - if you must do something - is to talk to your uncle alone about this. Might still end badly though. But whatever you do. Once it is done it cannot be undone. If you never saw them kiss things would go on as normal. You could leave it and let things run their natural course. But you don't want that. Go ahead and do the anonymous thing then. Set things up so that your Uncle's wife catches him with her sister. So it can't be traced back to you. But you know you have a dark side. A part of you enjoys this. We can see it just from your poll options and the fact that you recorded it. You even put some smiley faces in the poll next to the sinister option of uploading it to an adult site for the world to see so stop acting like a saint.

I still don't find any of you guys reasoning right enough. So Im gonna tell.

Whatever happens, happens.

Hereby i announce the end of this thread.

Dec 7, 2019 1:29 AM

Dec 2012
Do you love your family? If you really care about this issue, you should confront your Uncle about it in private before you do anything else. Maybe just softly roll into it like "Hey, I saw you kissing aunty X. Hahahah. What was that all about?" The truth is important, but delivering it in a tactful, optical way is just as significant. If you just blurt it out without thinking about the consequences, it'll come off as you just feeding your own ego.

At the very least though, you shouldn't listen to the cringe libertarians who are telling you to live and let live. Adultery is degeneracy and if the uncle is really having an affair, then the aunt is not consenting to a secretly open relationship.
Dec 7, 2019 1:36 AM
Jul 2018
Good luck @foscor70. Please make a follup thread after the dust has settled. It would be interesting to find out how it all plays out.

Bayek said:

At the very least though, you shouldn't listen to the cringe libertarians who are telling you to live and let live.

Interesting that they say that and yet nobody voted, "Don't do anything."
Dec 7, 2019 1:48 AM
Aug 2016
Hopefully, you didn't lie when you said hypothetical.
Dec 7, 2019 1:53 AM

Dec 2016
FlowersInTheRain said:

Bayek said:

At the very least though, you shouldn't listen to the cringe libertarians who are telling you to live and let live.

Sheeet. I voted for blackmail him. I will ruin your whole life Uncle if you don't talk sweet auntie sister into giving me a paizuri or, if lacking, a naizuri. I am gonna make a mess of her like I will your life son. Let this be a lesson son.
Dec 7, 2019 1:59 AM
Jul 2018
Soverign said:
FlowersInTheRain said:

Sheeet. I voted for blackmail him. I will ruin your whole life Uncle if you don't talk sweet auntie sister into giving me a paizuri or, if lacking, a naizuri. I am gonna make a mess of her like I will your life son. Let this be a lesson son.

If he was thinking like a Hentai MC he would be trying to do his Uncle's wife and her sister and perhaps even force his uncle to watch. But I get that this is real life and people aren't that sick. Well some are. I have seen some pretty disgusting and disturbing news articles on incest crimes.
Dec 7, 2019 2:02 AM

Dec 2016
FlowersInTheRain said:
Soverign said:

If he was thinking like a Hentai MC he would be trying to do his Uncle's wife and her sister and perhaps even force his uncle to watch. But I get that this is real life and people aren't that sick. Well some are. I have seen some pretty disgusting and disturbing news articles on incest crimes.

OP needs to stop being a little passive voyeur recording his Uncle's exxxploits and man up. For the family. Why upload to xvideos when he can live it, or at least die trying?
Dec 7, 2019 5:14 AM

Mar 2018
I experienced first hand what cheating does to a family but even with that I'm still for confronting the subhuman who did that in front of everyone to see.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Dec 7, 2019 6:46 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
foscor70 said:
149597871 said:

She isn't homeless,her side of family is rich and she's only 24. She can definitely find someone else and can take care of her child alone if the worst, namely divorce happens.

What now?

Well, it's up to you.

Do you think your uncle is an asshole and that she deserves better? If so you have to consider her mental state as well because despite having a financial security this might be a huge shock for her. You have to choose the appropriate time and way to tell her this.

If you don't care much about all this and just want to mess around then you can blackmail him and stuff.

If you think it's not worth the trouble - ignore it.

Ultimately you might want to avoid letting your uncle know that you are the one who told her or know his secret though.

PS: You can always upload it to xvideos though.
149597871Dec 7, 2019 6:50 AM
Dec 7, 2019 7:08 AM

Jul 2015
FlowersInTheRain said:
foscor70 said:

foscor70 said:

You’re not really this naive are you? You gonna learn the hard way. You could ruin a whole bunch of lives. This could lead to violence. The wife might even confess that she has cheated too. She might say the baby isn’t even his. He might try to kill her, the baby, himself and YOU!

Forgive me, I am an INTJ. I think of all the possibilities. I learn from the mistakes of others. Fictional and non fiction. And news articles lol.
You think about every possibility except the possibility where the child has to grow up with parents that resent each other, trapped in a broken marriage, fight day in day out while the father is fucking the moms sister.

Everyone who grew up with parents like that can assure you that they would've preferred it if their parents had gotten a divorce.

But oh well, if you base your understanding of relationships on the insane edge-cases that are reported on the news (they're on the news because they're insane edge-cases), of course you're gonna give shitty advice.

"don't tell her bc the husband might kill you".

LOL.
"my life at this state could be transposed into a pretty massive biography"

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

MAL's most prolific antivaxxer, Noboru.
Dec 7, 2019 7:18 AM

Nov 2013
More details could potentially change the answer, but I think that in the long run, it is more optimal to tell her.

There can likely be much greater problems for her and her child later on in that sort of relationship, than the distress she will feel now.
The longer you let something fester the more damaging it will be.

I can see you

Dec 7, 2019 7:20 AM
Jul 2018
Railey2 said:
FlowersInTheRain said:

You think about every possibility except the possibility where the child has to grow up with parents that resent each other, trapped in a broken marriage, fight day in day out while the father is fucking the moms sister.

Everyone who grew up with parents like that can assure you that they would've preferred it if their parents had gotten a divorce.

But oh well, if you base your understanding of relationships on the insane edge-cases that are reported on the news (they're on the news because they're insane edge-cases), of course you're gonna give shitty advice.

"don't tell her bc the husband might kill you".

LOL.

I thought of that. Then I thought beyond that. You are a fool to dismiss all possible outcomes. Like the poker player who cries, “But what are the chances he would have a full house!? I had a three of a kind!”
The child may even end up with social services and sent from one foster home to the next. My fiancée doesn’t know her real dad. Her mum just brought in another man to be her father. She resents them both and wants to know her real father no matter what he did.

Also I love how alot of you are so focused on the uncle. You do realise that the Uncle’s wife’s sister is aware of the marriage and the baby too right? She shares equal blame. Good luck OP. Your family is going to be a broken home once you reveal this. Don’t get depressed when nobody is at your graduation or wedding or whatever.
removed-userDec 7, 2019 7:25 AM
Dec 7, 2019 7:26 AM

Aug 2018
Trust me, cheaters don't deserve empathy because they don't show any for the people they cheat on. So I suggest, you blackmail him and later on tell your aunt when you think you're safe to do so.

Dec 7, 2019 7:37 AM
Dec 2019
149597871 said:
Do you have any reason to ruin his life because of something like that?

Oh, poor uncle, how dare the op ruin the life of a cocksucking man-whore, right? This is outrageous.(sacasm).

If someone cheated on their partner, it's them that are ruining their life by being shitstains. If this situation was not hypothetical, the correct thing to do would be for the OP to tell his aunt the truth. Everyone deserves to know the truth.

Would you like to remain ignorant to your wife/husband cheating on you? Unless you're the type to get off on being cucked - in which case you're worse than a worm.
Dec 7, 2019 8:32 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
nightgloom said:
149597871 said:
Do you have any reason to ruin his life because of something like that?

Oh, poor uncle, how dare the op ruin the life of a cocksucking man-whore, right? This is outrageous.(sacasm).

If someone cheated on their partner, it's them that are ruining their life by being shitstains. If this situation was not hypothetical, the correct thing to do would be for the OP to tell his aunt the truth. Everyone deserves to know the truth.

Would you like to remain ignorant to your wife/husband cheating on you? Unless you're the type to get off on being cucked - in which case you're worse than a worm.

This post reeks of emotional incontinence and moralism. Maybe the aunt is indeed a cuckquean who enjoys it, I don't care to be honest. Calling her "worse than a worm" because of that would quite an exaggeration though. As I said it's up to them what to do. If they think this is the the right and most beneficial choice for them or everyone else involved then let them tell her.
Dec 7, 2019 8:32 AM
Jul 2018
nightgloom said:

For some this is all just sexy / dirty talk. Not for me. But for some.
Some of you need to chill out for real.
Dec 7, 2019 9:11 AM
Dec 2019
149597871 said:
nightgloom said:

This post reeks of emotional incontinence and moralism. Maybe the aunt is indeed a cuckquean who enjoys it, I don't care to be honest. Calling her "worse than a worm" because of that would quite an exaggeration though. As I said it's up to them what to do. If they think this is the the right and most beneficial choice for them or everyone else involved then let them tell her.

Don't divert the attention from the importanta matter at hand. According to you, it would be the op's fault for "ruining" the uncle's life if he revealed the truth. You haven't said it in words but you're not far enough from presenting the cheater as a victim.

Cheaters should just eat shit and die. World would be a much better place. There is no excuse and no ameliorating circumstances for them doing that. They are just trash people.
----
I am so vehement about this because my grandma was a cheating whore and grandpa divorced of her, my father was a cheating piece of shit and there followed another divorce. I had 4 cowokers cheating on their partners this summer alone. Alsp, out of my last 3 roommates, one of them was cheating on his wife woth another woman for like 8 years, double-timing them. The other two were cucked by their girlfriends - a bitch from Lithuania and a gold-digger from Greece.

I had a first-row front view to how much pain these people cause to their partners
Dec 7, 2019 10:01 AM

Aug 2018
To be honest, people that cheat are total scum of the Earth and don't deserve to be trusted or given any respect. I mean it's so easy for them to cheat on their partner and betray their trust. It just doesn't make any logical sense to trust such people, if they cheated on someone that loved them and was vehemently loyal to them you as a friend, relative or any other person should be aware that such a person is scum.

I was cheated on and to be honest, I was in deep depression, developed sleep disorders, had stomach ulcers due to stress and even had a panic attack. I wasted 6 years of my life on that person. Had paid multiple visits to the doctor to treat some health issues that related to stress and was given anti-depressants.

In the end, these never cure you. You just learn to live on with that scar and to be honest you develop trust issues when dealing with other individuals.

I can understand some people getting angry whenever this topic is brought up. I too begin to remember some stuff and eventually get angry and start contemplating whether I should take revenge on that person but my moral-compass prevents me from doing such things and I end up in a conflict.

I sometimes have trouble sleeping when I remember such stuff and feel upset the whole night, most of the times I don't sleep for hours until I get my mind off such things. I can't drink or smoke because I'm cautious of my health, so dealing with this stuff is pretty stressful.

Dec 7, 2019 10:12 AM
Jul 2018
If someone knew my husband was cheating on me and let me live my life my ignorant of that sort of deception I would totally cut them out of my life. Dead to me.
However, people hate the messenger. We all handle things differently *shrugs*.
You'd definitely kill whatever relationship you had with your uncle as well, possibly other family members. Even if you did it anon, could you sit back and watch the lives fall apart, not feel guilty and and keep it to yourself?
Trying to imagine myself in that sort of situation but as I think most of my relatives are racist, ignorant assholes I wouldn't find it difficult to enjoy the following shit storm following my revelation.
If it were my sisters cheating on their husbands though, well....family first. Whew that reeks of hypocrisy.
Dec 7, 2019 4:52 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
nightgloom said:
149597871 said:

Don't divert the attention from the importanta matter at hand. According to you, it would be the op's fault for "ruining" the uncle's life if he revealed the truth. You haven't said it in words but you're not far enough from presenting the cheater as a victim.

Cheaters should just eat shit and die. World would be a much better place. There is no excuse and no ameliorating circumstances for them doing that. They are just trash people.
----
I am so vehement about this because my grandma was a cheating whore and grandpa divorced of her, my father was a cheating piece of shit and there followed another divorce. I had 4 cowokers cheating on their partners this summer alone. Alsp, out of my last 3 roommates, one of them was cheating on his wife woth another woman for like 8 years, double-timing them. The other two were cucked by their girlfriends - a bitch from Lithuania and a gold-digger from Greece.

I had a first-row front view to how much pain these people cause to their partners

Well, technically it would be OPs "fault" or achievement from another point of view but as I said his uncle probably realizes the possible consequences of such risky actions so I don't really feel sorry for him in any way or whatsoever if his life gets ruined because of that.

Yea, cheating and dishonesty are one of the most damaging things to a relationship. Maybe some people think there is no excuse for cheating but asking yourself the question "why" would most likely prevent it from occurring in future no matter whether it's the same relationship or not.

If that person is "trash" according to my standards then why I'm in a relationship with him / her in the first place and if they aren't then what made them cheat on me, etc.

Girl X cheated on her husband after 10 years of marriage. He was playing RPG games all day every day and didn't pay any attention to her. Yet she didn't want to divorce him because she thought it will be better for the kids. Who's to blame? Well in my opinion - both. I don't feel sorry for him, but it's not like she didn't have plenty of opportunities to realize what kind of man he is much earlier.
149597871Dec 7, 2019 5:00 PM
Dec 7, 2019 5:07 PM

Feb 2019
FlowersInTheRain said:
Good luck OP. Your family is going to be a broken home once you reveal this.
Oh yes, finally someone mentions the great and fabled home of a mother whose husband fucks her sister. So healthy and totally not broken.
Dec 7, 2019 5:12 PM

Nov 2013
149597871 said:

Girl X cheated on her husband after 10 years of marriage. He was playing RPG games all day every day and didn't pay any attention to her. Yet she didn't want to divorce him because she thought it will be better for the kids. Who's to blame? Well in my opinion - both. I don't feel sorry for him, but it's not like she didn't have plenty of opportunities to realize what kind of man he is much earlier.

Yes, and if she were interesting enough as a person he wouldn't play RPG all day every day instead of paying attention to her. So that's also her fault.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Dec 7, 2019 5:17 PM

Jun 2014
I believe you meant to say "My uncle is a cheater desu yo!"

Dec 7, 2019 5:21 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
KRKodama said:
149597871 said:

Yes, and if she were interesting enough as a person he wouldn't play RPG all day every day instead of paying attention to her. So that's also her fault.

Yes, that might be also the case. I agree.
Dec 9, 2019 2:35 AM
Jul 2018
Never thought that atheists would care so much about getting cheated on lol. Alot of you have lived really sheltered lives. I almost married a girl that was cheating on me with 8 different guys. And that is just one of my many experiences. Yet I moved on with my life. I'm about to marry another girl. People cheat. People get cheated on. Deal with it. I swear some of you would slit your wrists if it happened to you. Pathetic.

@railey2 @kosmonaut @149597871 @ShadowByte
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - 4 hours ago

2 by Dumb »»
7 minutes ago

» If you are going to Dubai and need a car, enter here

cotetowemixx - Apr 9

6 by cotetowemixx »»
3 hours ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - Today

19 by MalchikRepaid »»
4 hours ago

» Do you post your own original artwork onto social media?

DesuMaiden - Apr 10

23 by Lost_Viking »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - 11 hours ago

11 by Lost_Viking »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.