Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 4, 2019 11:21 AM

Dec 2014
i'm sure everyone could tell that that during the camp fire scene, Ishtar wasnt Ishtar but either Rin or Eresh, i couldnt tell but everyone else said it was Eresh, so whats Eresh like personality wise? i dont know her at all besides her appearance, or should i just wait for her to properly appear in the episodes instead of asking?
Dec 4, 2019 12:48 PM

Aug 2014
KuroNavi said:
i'm sure everyone could tell that that during the camp fire scene, Ishtar wasnt Ishtar but either Rin or Eresh, i couldnt tell but everyone else said it was Eresh, so whats Eresh like personality wise? i dont know her at all besides her appearance, or should i just wait for her to properly appear in the episodes instead of asking?

Considering that she's a major character for this chapter, I'd say to wait for her proper introduction. It won't take long anyway.
Dec 5, 2019 8:56 AM

Dec 2014
LeloTheUnamused said:
KuroNavi said:

Considering that she's a major character for this chapter, I'd say to wait for her proper introduction. It won't take long anyway.

alrighty then, i'll do just that, thanks
Dec 7, 2019 6:03 AM

Jul 2015
The cutest Goddess joins the party, this is good.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Dec 17, 2019 11:52 PM

Jul 2013
Love the imagery for Medusa. Her history is one of my favorites and how well it ties to her sisterly love for Sakura in HF. I really love the concept of Gorgon. She's a victim of the gods' arrogance and was treated as a monster by humanity. Even though I hate how there are so many fucking Avengers already, I don't mind Gorgon being classified as such as it makes a lot of sense. With that said, I also fucking hate what happens to her later in the story
I feel like it takes away the point of Gorgon's character. Angra Mainyu is really the only Avenger ever :'(

Big dick move is Gilgamesh asking Ritsuka to buy him a goddess.

oof they're talking about Gugulanna already... can't wait for a particular scene later to officially crown Ishtar as a useless goddess.

Ishtar going full Rin and going crazy over gems.

The campfire scene was well done. The differences between Ishtar and Eresh were highlighted perfectly.

Eresh falling in love with a Rinface

They showed Eresh and Quetz in the ending credits finally
Dec 19, 2019 9:59 PM

Feb 2018
Ahhh yes Dere dere Ishtar.

The dialogue is awful at times though
Mar 5, 2020 5:18 AM
Apr 2016
Glad to have Ishtar on board! We'll see a lot more of her now I'm guessing.
Mar 11, 2020 5:16 AM

Aug 2017
I like how Isthar was bought just like that. My boi Gilgamesh is an expert on these issues.

4/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 26, 2020 5:25 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Thess said:
Darkemperor7890 said:
What happened to Ishtar when she sneezed(I saw some kind of image) in the last scene(conversation between Fujimura Ritsuka and Ishtar)?

Note Ritsuka bids her farewell as "Goddess" instead of Ishtar. It's because he's figured out something about her.

Swagernator said:
What else she can do when her whole life she never step outside of underworld. She never met a living soul before. Ofc she "fall" for the first guy whos nice to her.

She's got a friendly relationship with Dumuzuid and Gilgamesh previously, so it isn't like the bland empty self-insert has been the only one "nice" to her in her entire life as you claim.

She's just the textbook definition of shallow waifu-bait, though. I'm sorry about being overly critical, I'm tired to hear praises sang to this character while

Ereshkigal aside, Gilgamesh and Enkidu fans are one of the reasons why she's insulted, they're mad that their beloved clay was killed by her, while they ignore the fact that archer gilgamesh is a horrible person.
May 4, 2020 9:14 AM

Dec 2018
When they talked about Gorgon, Ana is showed in the scene for a second, seems she's related to her then.

"I shall teach you a much-valued secret plan." So much for the secret.

Well, there goes another harem for the MC.

Good night?
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Sep 1, 2020 6:37 AM
Apr 2020
Ere- ahem, I mean Ishtar was so moe at the last scene, very nice
Nov 19, 2020 9:43 AM

Nov 2015
This episode definitely shows why Rin/ Ishtar is best girl to me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2020 4:02 AM

Nov 2016
I must say Fate/Grand Order has the best plot from whole fate series.
I wish they made anime about previous 6 singularities not only this last one (also make them before this one to not know the end :D ), when I see sometimes that flashbacks from previous singularities I really wish to see them too, because they looks interesting.
Finally not only pointless few masters+servants killing each other to get holy grail but it has more deeply based plot also with different world building, getting knowledge about mythology, time travel etc.
At least they planning to make 6th singularity but as I mentioned I wish they made it in order of singularities not in the opposite order xD
May 3, 2021 10:50 AM

Sep 2012
i think i am starting to get Ana baste on the story of Gorgon, Ana is Gorgon's dead sibling who Gorgon ate

my my my what do we have here Ishtar having crush on Ritsuka
Nov 6, 2021 1:43 PM

May 2021
My god that was cute
Inhales oxygen
Jan 1, 2022 2:44 PM

Apr 2013
I guess every goddess has its price, huh? Else this episode was just protagonists being protagonists and getting all the girls.
Aug 28, 2022 7:16 AM

Jul 2014
Lovely Ishtar episode
Jun 22, 2023 2:43 PM

Dec 2012
THE TSUNDERE GODESSS 

Jan 11, 2:36 PM
Jul 2023
- Recruiting Ishtar by throwing money at her is crazy lol
- She’s hot tho :3
- MASH GOD DAMN IT YOU RUINED HIS CHANCE TO RIZZ HER WITH THAT KISS
- Design aside, Ishtar is super wholesome. I really like her.
- Taiga next episode?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2020

185 by keynutil »»
Apr 11, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2019

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2019

287 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2019

176 by keynutil »»
Apr 1, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

186 by Apreggi »»
Jan 11, 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.