Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 1, 2019 12:21 AM
Nov 2014
lihle808 said:
I see Ishtar has joined for money, although she kinda said it was some moral reason when she spoke with Fujimaru. Contradictory is what I can say!

Also I hate it when female characters blush on every word an MC says, it just seems superficial and dulls the whole thing. Yuck!

100% agreed. what the hell? it's the same behavior in anime when the MC does stuff like inviting a female to a meeting or catching her hand if she's about to fall.
Dec 1, 2019 12:26 AM
Nov 2014
Nilvius said:
Aidamis said:
Much better than the previous episode. Ishtar's monologue is actually pretty deep. Had me pondering an writing it out for a while. Not to start a huge debate but she actually has a point about people suffering from the loss of faith in gods, but the problem is her patronizing attitude towards mankind. To enable one to "blame the gods" is to encourage not taking responsibility. To claim that people are better off not knowing certain things (in that context) is slamming the door on essential research and education on the grounds that knowledge is more suffering.
A key theme of Babylonia is precisely about Humanity's need to break away from Gods and how Gilgamesh' time period is meant to be the crucial moment that starts the end of the Age of Gods. It is time for Humanity to grow up, break free from the hold of the gods and pursue their own path, establish their own deeds... an End of Childhood, so to speak.

Mich666 said:
I hope we get bit more explanation on how she got to ancient Mesopotamia in the first place but it's probably not very likely.
Summoning works beyond time and space. She got there because a vessel is needed and the cosmic forces looked around beyond time and space, found a suitable vessel from a particular timeline and summoned her to the singularity with the goddess. That's all.

Yes, an "end of childhood". Can't help but recall the epilogue to Lord of the Rings where the start of the Fourth Age marked the departure of elves and similar magical creatures and magic period. Just outta curiosity, since you seem to be quite knowledgeable on FGO, are you by any chance an avid nasuverse player/reader? I've only played 2/3rd of the FSN novel, watched the UBW remake and movies and F/Z, and read Prisma Illy up to and including Oath under Snow.
Dec 1, 2019 12:57 AM
Aug 2018
I laugh at Ishtar bribing/bargaining than I should be lol. I love how he was given 30% and give 20% first and raise to 25% later.

I love Ishtar’s reaction when the group’s talking about her ultimate weapon, Gugalana. I just started to get why she is called useless goddess.

Ishtar o’clock finally come. That night talk is very adorable.

Also, throwing spoilers without the tag is not cute. Please refrain it for the sake of anime-only fans.
Enjoy your day sometimes.
Dec 1, 2019 1:04 AM

Apr 2016
lihle808 said:
Also I hate it when female characters blush on every word an MC says, it just seems superficial and dulls the whole thing. Yuck!

What else she can do when her whole life she never step outside of underworld. She never met a living soul before. Ofc she "fall" for the first guy whos nice to her.
Dec 1, 2019 1:27 AM

Aug 2009
astroprogs said:
Yeah, Rin being there is the sole reason Babylonia didn't end at episode 1.

"Add Rin and Luvia together, divide the result by two, and remove almost all of the humanity." -Nasu, about pure Ishtar.

This one wouldn't get flustered at the sight of gems and decide to cooperate. This one would kill the party while laughing about how she'd take 100% of Goldie's treasures from hid cold dead corpse and that the only shame is that Enkidu wouldn't be there to watch.

And all of that because Gilgamesh as he is in Fate Zero and Fate/Stay Night wouldnt put his dick in her.

We can say what we want about Gilgamesh, shit talk him about his goals and his Top Spot as King of Jobbers but at least he knew to never put his dick in crazy.

Dec 1, 2019 2:03 AM

Aug 2014
I could talk a lot about what some say that FGO changed and retconned the lore too much and in a bad way (which I almost completely disagree about), but it's better if I don't. People tend to misuse the word "retcon" anyway.

Regarding the episode, I really liked it. It was a more calm episode, but thet nailed imho, from Gorgon's backstory (with some really great imagery) to Ishtar going crazy for gems, to the campfire talk, which was in my opinion the best part.
I can't wait for next week lol
Dec 1, 2019 2:18 AM

Jan 2015
Yet another great episode
Dec 1, 2019 4:15 AM

Feb 2014
This episode was a real treat if you're a fan of Ishtar (like me). There was so many excellent shots of her relaxing, blushing and her postures at times was downright sexy. We are not worthy!! XD

Gilgamesh knew about Ishtar's weakness and the fact that we was willing to give away a decently-sized chunk of his own treasure in order to bribe Ishtar into joining their side surprised me at first, but his plan was 100% successful in the end.

If only Rituska had a foot fetish, he wouldn't hesitate into kissing Ishtar's feet when she offered a chance for him to do so. Mind you, if he did that, then Mash would've lost it then and there. ^^;

I also really enjoyed the talk between Ritsuka and Ishtar at their night camp. Ishtar thinking that it was love at first sight was cute, but it was a misunderstanding. Although she did sneeze and showed her other side to Ritsuka, he didn't run away when Ishtar thought he would.

I'm expecting some more Ishtar cuteness and sexiness for next week's episode.......hopefully. =3
Dec 1, 2019 5:35 AM

Apr 2009
Aidamis said:
Just outta curiosity, since you seem to be quite knowledgeable on FGO, are you by any chance an avid nasuverse player/reader? I've only played 2/3rd of the FSN novel, watched the UBW remake and movies and F/Z, and read Prisma Illy up to and including Oath under Snow.
I've played the VNs and random assorted/related media including Melty Blood, Tsukihime etc and other Fate spin-offs like Strange Fake and Case Files. And of course also playing FGO.
Dec 1, 2019 7:07 AM

Feb 2014
deg said:
damn Ishtar is best girl or best goddess our MC wins her too eh

but the philosophy talk was nice like Ishtar do not want humanity to entirely abandon religion or god worshipping its fine if humans blame gods for their bad luck but to her they should never abandon gods like her

and pseudo-servants are different than demi-servants eh i wonder whats the difference since it seems like both are spirits possessing a human anyway to me

Ishtar believes that humanity has not yet matured enough to handle the despair and obstacles of the new world. She sees them as something to be protected at all cost. That's a true goddess right there.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Dec 1, 2019 7:14 AM

Aug 2009
The fact that so many people miss the hints and obvious scenes despairs me.

This is UBW's Archer-pendant all over again.
Dec 1, 2019 7:26 AM

Jan 2009
ssjokg said:

you mean the one talking with philosophy in a calm way is not Ishtar but her alter ego that blonde goddess in the OP right? because Ishtar is not that calm when talking normally
Dec 1, 2019 8:33 AM
Sep 2016
deg said:
ssjokg said:

you mean the one talking with philosophy in a calm way is not Ishtar but her alter ego that blonde goddess in the OP right? because Ishtar is not that calm when talking normally

Correct, that would be Ereshkigal, the true best goddess.
Dec 1, 2019 8:38 AM

May 2015
Welp Ishter is your typical tsun tsun there.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 1, 2019 11:26 AM

Dec 2014
hmm Ishtar was bought with money lol...
Dec 1, 2019 8:58 PM

Feb 2018
I see, I see. The only constant on the Fate multiverse is that Rin is best girl, good to know.
Dec 1, 2019 10:08 PM
Sep 2016
The fuck was that deredere sequence between ishrin and fujimaru??
It felt like a typical Harem anime. lol. Totally nonsensical bs.
Dec 1, 2019 10:13 PM
Sep 2016
Aidamis said:
lihle808 said:
I see Ishtar has joined for money, although she kinda said it was some moral reason when she spoke with Fujimaru. Contradictory is what I can say!

100% agreed. what the hell? it's the same behavior in anime when the MC does stuff like inviting a female to a meeting or catching her hand if she's about to fall.

you both are absolutely right. this is the second thing that has offended me regarding this anime so far. the first is obviously the fact that they are feeding us only the last pieces of the puzzle and skipping the first parts.
Dec 1, 2019 10:44 PM

Aug 2009
nazsa said:
The fuck was that deredere sequence between ishrin and fujimaru??
It felt like a typical Harem anime. lol. Totally nonsensical bs.

The fuck is up with you people missing all the hints?
nazsa said:
Aidamis said:

you both are absolutely right. this is the second thing that has offended me regarding this anime so far. the first is obviously the fact that they are feeding us only the last pieces of the puzzle and skipping the first parts.

Except that the first parts do not fit in the puzzle.
Dec 1, 2019 11:29 PM
Sep 2016
ssjokg said:

You have obviously caught on all the hints then. Please enlighten us exactly what we missed without referring to the game at all. Think of us as anime only people, who don't know about the existence of the game.
Dec 2, 2019 12:10 AM

Aug 2010
nazsa said:
ssjokg said:

You have obviously caught on all the hints then. Please enlighten us exactly what we missed without referring to the game at all. Think of us as anime only people, who don't know about the existence of the game.

Episode 1: The characters introduce themselves to Ishtar.
Episode 3: Ishtar still recognizes the characters in their second encounter.
Episode 6-1: Ishtar's summoning ritual and her appearing with blonde hair.
Episode 6-2: Ishtar still recognizes the characters in their third encounter.
Episode 6-3: Ishtar seemingly loses power and consciousness when the sun sets.
Episode 6-4: When Ishtar regains consciousness she doesn't recognize the characters despite doing so 3 times before.
Episode 6-5: Ishtar once again appearing with blonde hair.
Episodes 1~9: Ishtar appears haughty, arrogant and demands the MC to show respect and even kiss her feet.
Episode 9: At night, Ishtar has a huge shift in character, as all of her haughtiness and arrogance disappear and are replaced with timidness and a hint of a romantic attachment to the MC.
Episode 9: In the middle of the scene where Ishtar is being completely out of character from how we've seen her act before, she sneezes and a blonde hair appears for a moment and quickly disappears.
astroprogsDec 2, 2019 12:22 AM
Dec 2, 2019 12:20 AM
Sep 2016
@astroprogs
yeah, ishtar has got a dual personality (rin + some goddess). I got this much before commenting here.
so what? why has she gotten a crush on fujimaru?
it may just be that I am dumb or sth. So go easy on me and explain, again without referring to the game.
Edit: if you had read my previous comment as well, you wouldn't have had to waste time mentioning all these "hints" that I have already caught on. All you have written are irrelevant to my query.
nazsaDec 2, 2019 12:25 AM
Dec 2, 2019 12:32 AM

Aug 2009
nazsa said:
@astroprogs
yeah, ishtar has got a dual personality (rin + some goddess). I got this much before commenting here.
it may just be that I am dumb or sth. So go easy on me and explain, again without referring to the game.
Edit: if you had read my previous comment as well, you wouldn't have had to waste time mentioning all these "hints" that I have already caught on. All you have written are irrelevant to my query.

If you got all the hints and you still treat Isthar as Rin+some goddess WHEN ISTHAR SAYS THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE, then the issue is you.
Nevermind the fact that neither Rin or Isthar act like she does in the campfire.

How about when in this ep when "Isthar" talks about humanity and we see her in the Underworld when Isthar has nothing to do with it as a diety.

How about the Opening and Ending when we see the blonde Isthar in different scenes?

But yeah the issue is the story not people itching to bitch about something.
Dec 2, 2019 12:56 AM

Aug 2010
nazsa said:
@astroprogs

They explain in this episode that she doesn't have two personalities, the human girl and the goddess, but one singular personality that resulted from a combination of the two.
This personality flat out fired at Ritsuka as he was charging her with the intent to kill. There's clearly no romantic feelings there whatsoever. And yet, we see there is at the end of episode 9.

This makes no sense, unless Ishtar either has dissociative personality disorder, as in she's mentally ill, or Rin actually does take over despite what Ishtar said about how her personality is currently formed. This also doesn't make sense because Rin also has no reason to fall for Ritsuka either, from what we've seen from her in F/SN. And Ishtar likes the types of Gil, so that angle is also out of the question.

The only remaining answer is "that entire scene at night in episode 9 is completely out of character for both Ishtar and Rin". Putting that piece together with another piece:
Episode 6-4: When Ishtar regains consciousness she doesn't recognize the characters despite doing so 3 times before.

We see that Ishtar not only changes memories, she also changes personality. These memories and personality are aspects that defy what we've known of the character for 9 episodes straight.

Things may click more and more when you remember visual cues from the OP, the new ED, the time Fujimura spent underground in episode 6 and how it looks familiar to a certain scene from episode 9.

Just looking at this episode, the new ED added a new visual. This visual makes Ishtar the only character in the show that's shown twice in the ED, one with black hair, and one with blonde.
astroprogsDec 2, 2019 1:06 AM
Dec 2, 2019 1:15 AM

Aug 2014
I mean, even without having in-game knowledge, the first reaction to all of this should be "mmmh, this seems a bit off, and I'm clearly seeing something weird on top of hearing it", since the anime is putting the right amount of emphasis on it.

If your first reaction to these clues is "omg it's harem shit it's dumb why does she have a crush on him all of the sudden?" instead, that kinda betrays your true approach to the whole thing. That is, the intention to bash on it and find things to complain about, regardless of context.
Dec 2, 2019 1:23 AM
Veterinarian

Dec 2018
What happened to Ishtar when she sneezed(I saw some kind of image) in the last scene(conversation between Fujimura Ritsuka and Ishtar)?
Dec 2, 2019 1:49 AM
Sep 2016
I was late to reply cause I watched ep 6 and 9 again.
@astroprogs
Thanks! Thanks!! Thanks!!!

To the other people, learn to give an answer with logical explanation, not with personal attacks.
Dec 2, 2019 3:42 AM

May 2008
JuuzouXIII said:
Dr. Roman x Da Vinci-kun best couple

I don't know if you were telling this on purpose, but the VAs of the characters, Sakamoto Maaya and Suzumura Kenichi, are married IRL.
They also voiced a well-known "Type-Moon couple", Ryougi Shiki and Kokutou Mikiya.
Dec 2, 2019 7:18 AM

Sep 2016
Darkemperor7890 said:
What happened to Ishtar when she sneezed(I saw some kind of image) in the last scene(conversation between Fujimura Ritsuka and Ishtar)?

She pulled a Lunch.
FullyChargedDec 2, 2019 7:21 AM
bruh
Dec 2, 2019 9:03 AM
Mar 2015
Persuading Ishtar was rather easy.
Dec 2, 2019 9:20 AM

Apr 2014
Ishtar being tsundere was cute.
Dec 2, 2019 10:51 AM
Feb 2015
Darkemperor7890 said:

Her hair briefly turns golden and Ritsuka has visual confirmation about what's going on with Ishtar and "Ishtar". If he hasn't pieced it together it before, he has now.
Dec 2, 2019 3:53 PM
Jul 2018
The Useless Goddess is so perfect I’d kiss her feet with no hesitation

Dec 2, 2019 9:01 PM

Jul 2009
Spotlight episode on best goddess, heck yeah. Ishtar getting persuaded by gems felt anti-climactic at first, but it kinda hit right in the feels after realizing she's pretty much all alone now without followers. That 'dere' moment with Fujimaru in the campfire was so sweet.

Medusa's story is really tragic. Would be cool to see her sisters animated at some point.
Dec 2, 2019 10:09 PM

Sep 2016
YES! YES! YES! YES!

This is one of my most favorite scene in this singularity.
Dec 3, 2019 12:12 AM

Sep 2010
Darkemperor7890 said:

Note Ritsuka bids her farewell as "Goddess" instead of Ishtar. It's because he's figured out something about her.

Swagernator said:
What else she can do when her whole life she never step outside of underworld. She never met a living soul before. Ofc she "fall" for the first guy whos nice to her.

She's got a friendly relationship with Dumuzuid and Gilgamesh previously, so it isn't like the bland empty self-insert has been the only one "nice" to her in her entire life as you claim.

She's just the textbook definition of shallow waifu-bait, though. I'm sorry about being overly critical, I'm tired to hear praises sang to this character while
ThessDec 3, 2019 12:52 AM
Dec 3, 2019 1:46 AM

Apr 2016
Thess said:
Darkemperor7890 said:

Note Ritsuka bids her farewell as "Goddess" instead of Ishtar. It's because he's figured out something about her.

Swagernator said:

She's got a friendly relationship with Dumuzuid and Gilgamesh previously, so it isn't like the bland empty self-insert has been the only one "nice" to her in her entire life as you claim.

She's just the textbook definition of shallow waifu-bait, though. I'm sorry about being overly critical, I'm tired to hear praises sang to this character while

We talk about fgo not an actual legends.

No one cares about how much you copied from wiki.
Dec 3, 2019 2:08 AM

Sep 2010
Swagernator said:

Sorry, did I offend you because I insulted a shallow poorly written "character"? Also I did talk about the FGO version, she's in friendly terms with Gilgamesh and
So this "friendless" background is greatly exaggerated. It's only highlit to give a faux excuse to make the self insert 'special' to her for no reason.

Plus, why would I need wiki when I teach history and dedicate part of my research academic papers to Mesopotamian civilizations (focusing on Sumerian and Akkadian above the rest)?
ThessDec 3, 2019 2:23 AM
Dec 3, 2019 2:23 AM

Apr 2016
Thess said:
Swagernator said:

Sorry, did I offend you because I insulted a shallow poorly written "character"? Also I did talk about the FGO version, she's in friendly terms with Gilgamesh and
So this "friendless" background is greatly exaggerated. It's only highlit to give a faux excuse to make the self insert 'special' to her for no reason.

Plus, why would I need wiki when I teach history and dedicate part of my research academic papers to Mesopotamian civilizations (focusing on Sumerian and Akkadian above the rest)?

Imagine being this mad about a fucking cartoon adaptation of a fucking mobile game, dude no one cares.

In the next quote you will show me your diplomas ?
Dec 3, 2019 2:52 AM

Sep 2010
@Swagernator: I have no idea why you reply to me when I corrected you with facts (you keep ignoring to save face). A lot of fans complain how crappy character Artemis is because she's a poor version of a goddess, why can't I complain about the same thing with a character who is just as bad, if not worse, than Artemis in the same criticized aspect, huh?
Dec 3, 2019 2:55 AM

Aug 2014
While I do think it's a bit exaggerated to call her a shallow waifu-bait, I believe it's far more exaggerated to barge in and attack others just to immediately retreat and change the topic once the first attack fails.

Please stop, this thread was going fairly well before, and while I may sometimes disagree or not be totally on board with Thess' opinions, that's no reason to shout insults without context. Especially if they backfire this badly in just a single reply.

My two cents tho
Dec 3, 2019 3:04 AM

Sep 2010
LeloTheUnamused said:
While I do think it's a bit exaggerated to call her a shallow waifu-bait, I believe it's far more exaggerated to barge in and attack others just to immediately retreat and change the topic once the first attack fails.

Please stop, this thread was going fairly well before, and while I may sometimes disagree or not be totally on board with Thess' opinions, that's no reason to shout insults without context. Especially if they backfire this badly in just a single reply.

My two cents tho

I apologize to be a little incensed, it's just ridiculous to me to excuse any 'reason' for the character to fall for the self-insert after interacting for 5 minutes that isn't fanservice. @lihle808 is on point with dislike and criticize it. That someone jumped to 'defend' that "development" and attempted to rationalize with reasons that only highlight that is indeed poorly written and executed fanservice just made me raise an eyebrow.

"She's lonely" and "He's kind" are the worst kind of convoluted excuses that shows how paper-thin the interaction and development was. It's all about the execution too. For example, look at how HF movies care to portray how Sakura and Shirou relationship evolves with those flashbacks, or KnK relationships with Mikiya and Shiki. Just to use two recognized TM couples in animated media.
ThessDec 3, 2019 3:18 AM
Dec 3, 2019 3:18 AM

Aug 2014
Thess said:
LeloTheUnamused said:

My two cents tho

I apologize to be a little incensed, it's just ridiculous to me to excuse any 'reason' for the character to fall for the self-insert after interacting for 5 minutes that isn't fanservice. @lihle808 is on point with dislike and criticize it. That someone jumped to 'defend' that "development" and attempted to rationalize with reasons that only highlight that is indeed poorly written and executed fanservice just made me raise and eyebrow.

"She's lonely" and "He's kind" are the worst kind of convoluted excuses that shows how paper-thin the interaction and development was. It's all about the execution too. For example, look at how HF movies care to portray how Sakura and Shirou relationship evolves with those flashbacks, or KnK relationships with Mikiya and Shiki. Just to use two recognized TM couples in animated media.

Don't worry, I never said that you're completely wrong for you criticism on how she falls for Ritsuka. I also generally roll my eyes at forced romance, I just think that the elements people use to "justify" her falling for him are ok for her character (being lonely, being forced to be in the underworld, her reason for being in the Alliance and all things she talked about in this episode), they just cannot and should not be used to justify the romance.
In short, I think those elements work and she works as a character (that's why I don't agree with her being called a shallow waifu bait, because I feel there's a genuinely decent character there), it's just the romance part that doesn't click. Like, making her only socially awkward would've been better, would've worked better, and her background would've been exactly the same.
I hope I'm clear enough on this, I tend to write too much and make my point pretty nebulous.

My reply before was mainly at swagernator anyway, I don't think you did anything wrong (opinions I may disagree with =/= being wrong and offensive), it's his reaction that irked me a bit
Dec 3, 2019 4:50 AM

Sep 2010
LeloTheUnamused said:

In short, I think those elements work and she works as a character (that's why I don't agree with her being called a shallow waifu bait, because I feel there's a genuinely decent character there), it's just the romance part that doesn't click. Like, making her only socially awkward would've been better, would've worked better, and her background would've been exactly the same.

I may have been harsh with my judgment. I think she could have been better without making those traits justify her "romance", I hope that's clear, but because such traits are used exclusively to such thing is why my evaluation drops. My problem is that personality seemed fashioned to excuse and make it 'easy' to swallow that fanservice, and this is so frequently used as a shield by some fans that almost got ingrained to her character.
Dec 3, 2019 5:09 AM

Apr 2016
LeloTheUnamused said:
irked me a bit

What irked me a bit, is when people try to see too deep into a mobile game that its single purpose is to sell boobs. What irked me a bit is when people think fgo is/can ever be about anything more than just selling boobs.

You or anyone is complaining about characters being dumb ? shallow ? Well, again it's a mobile game adaptation what do you expect.

@Thess you came at me with explanations why she (or even any other character in fgo) can be a better character, but again it does not matter, its a mobile game, it's shit and its fine for it to be, it wont get better it doesnt need to, its here just to sell fanservice. So if you complain about her being poor version of herself, that's ok, but you bark at wrong door.
SwagernatorDec 3, 2019 5:15 AM
Dec 3, 2019 8:29 AM

Aug 2010
There are way easier and cheaper ways to sell boobs than writing a story the size of Lord of the Rings. Plenty of other mobile games are already selling boobs quite well themselves without pulling a fraction of the effort poured into researching the characters and writing them from scratch.

Saying that this is all there's to FGO is so ridiculously reductive, I don't know how you can reach that conclusion with more than a 10 seconds of thought.
Dec 3, 2019 8:50 AM

Apr 2016
And i dont know how you can use lotr and fgo in one sentence.
Dec 3, 2019 8:57 AM

Aug 2010
Swagernator said:
And i dont know how you can use lotr and fgo in one sentence.

Ah, so you're being intentionally dense then.
astroprogsDec 3, 2019 9:28 AM
Dec 3, 2019 12:39 PM

Aug 2014
Oooh, I see.
It's one of those arguments.

Again.

I'm off then.
Dec 4, 2019 8:47 AM

May 2016
Wow they really tryna make people fall for those feet lol.

Not bad episode start of a new journey.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2020

185 by keynutil »»
Apr 11, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2019

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2019

287 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2019

176 by keynutil »»
Apr 1, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

186 by Apreggi »»
Jan 11, 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.