Forum Settings
Forums
Our Precious Conversations
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2019 12:02 AM

Jun 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So they are an official couple now! Took them long enough.
:)
Nov 28, 2019 12:04 AM

Nov 2007
So damn beautiful! So, so very beautiful! Robico-sensei totally outdid herself with this amazing manga! I will so miss it!

Such a beautiful confession from Azuma~ And a joyous Yes! from our Nozomin! I am gonna cry now because this manga was everything I ever wanted to read in a shoujo romcom!

Azuma~ and Nozomin really make one of the the most adorable couples in shoujo manga!

I hope we get something even more amazing from Robico-sensei in the near future! Irrespective of what is left to be told, this manga has already gotten a 10/10 from me and it will not change! <3
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 28, 2019 12:26 AM

May 2017
Is this the last chapter ? If so then It's too soon, I wanted to see them as a couple.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2019 12:36 AM

Mar 2015
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:
Is this the last chapter ? If so then It's too soon, I wanted to see them as a couple.

the end is next month

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-11-24/robico-our-precious-conversations-manga-ends-in-december/.153619
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 28, 2019 12:37 AM

May 2017
Kuma said:
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:

the end is next month

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-11-24/robico-our-precious-conversations-manga-ends-in-december/.153619
Oh that's good, at least we get one more chapter to conclude the manga.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2019 12:48 AM

Mar 2015
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:
Kuma said:

the end is next month

Oh that's good, at least we get one more chapter to conclude the manga.

i don't know how far are we behind japan tho.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 17, 2019 8:18 AM

Jul 2016
Maybe we are gonna get another Volume? So, some chapters, and not only 1.

In most cases, the MAL Average Scores don't mean anything, here is a question: were the works made before 2000 all shit?
Why are they so damn scarce in the Top 50? Think about how MAL is quite literally a filtered amount of the Anime fanbase.

Here's a timeline of the Top 15 in which you can check that, almost always, the scores are affected by the freshness, popularity and other factors that have nothing to do with quality.

Jan 8, 2020 8:49 PM
Mar 2015
Finally she gets to remind that she confessed in the beginning
May 13, 2020 2:51 AM

Feb 2019
I'm screaming my heart out! Finally, he said it! And she said YES!

I'm not sure how a manga can be so whole and well-rounded like this. I've only known one other manga like this, and that was a 10/10. I've decided that this is also a 10/10! The characters, the story, the pacing, everything was just perfect!

So in the end, the cynical Shiro wrote a romance novel, inspired by his experiences, feelings, and conversations with Nozomin. I sure would like to read that novel! Nozomin's appearance in his life has changed it and his outlook so much.

So in the end, Shiro asked her out on the platform where they first met and she first confessed to him.

That was such a beautiful scene, and a very worthy payoff to the previous 34 chapters.

"I love you, Aizawa-san. Will you... go out with me?"

There weren't blushes or embarrassments. The expressions on their faces were pure determination, love, and joy.

My heart <3

Shiro and Nozomin are officially a thing now! I don't even know what words can truly express my joy!
Dec 12, 2022 8:23 PM
Mar 2021
Every panel was worth reading up to this point T_T my boy finally did it, and Aizawa finally got her happiness. Couldn't have asked for a better way for them to finally end up together

More topics from this board

» Do you think this will get an anime adaptation?

Oddish - Dec 18, 2023

3 by aryllberry »»
Dec 19, 2023 12:19 PM

Poll: » Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi Chapter 23 Discussion

Kuma - Sep 26, 2018

2 by Nightmare_Eyes »»
Mar 5, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi Chapter 22 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 27, 2018

2 by Nightmare_Eyes »»
Mar 5, 2023 5:43 PM

Poll: » Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi Chapter 36 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 23, 2019

15 by s_ilmido »»
Dec 12, 2022 8:37 PM

» The last chapter number

nushrathumaira - Aug 2, 2022

0 by nushrathumaira »»
Aug 2, 2022 8:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.