Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Jul 20, 2019 4:36 AM

Jul 2013
I don't know about Eren's new hairdo lol season 4 when?

Jul 21, 2019 1:54 AM

Feb 2013
sim0n2170 said:
jnw93 said:
Good episode,
Im no manga reader so this is not a spoiler but im assuming the beast titan is Zeke, Erens older bro from the main land.
It was confirmed in episode 3 (S3 episode 15) that his name is Zeke.
must of missed that lol
Jul 21, 2019 2:32 AM

Aug 2012
PrimeX said:

Fall 2020 for Season 4
Jul 22, 2019 12:48 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
The scene at the sea was just beautiful. I'm looking forward to the final season next year, the hype is real.
What a ride to get here, deserves my 10 for sure.

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Jul 22, 2019 1:16 PM

Mar 2015
I can't get over how gorgeous the sky and water is hot damn
Jul 23, 2019 2:17 AM

Apr 2014
another really great season. i'll admit i preferred when everything was on a smaller scale, with just Titans and an air of mystery. not really a fan of the the whole Marley situation, but it's not necessarily a bad plot

one of the things i've loved the most was Eren's character development. in the beginning, he was just a typical 'good' protagonist that never gives up or whatever the trope is, but his character has a lot more depth now and a bit more grey area in terms of morality

overall, i really like how you can't really tell who are the bad guys, if there are any at all. just like Kruger said, there is no truth

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2019 8:34 PM
Dec 2018
A good episode,
& absolutely Incredible Season.
can't wait for season 4
Jul 24, 2019 6:34 PM
Jul 2014
This is by far my favorite season of AOT.

This anime is so human. It shows you what war is, hatred is, what love is, what camaraderie is, hope, fear, it shows betrayal, inner turmoil, sacrifice, evil, justice, corruption, vengeance, truth. It's so complex and intricate, intense and gruesome, but also extremely beautiful.

I'm looking forward to the next season ^^
Jul 28, 2019 6:41 AM
Nov 2017
Amazing..
That's all I can say
Jul 28, 2019 12:34 PM
Dec 2018
It was a good episode & and an incredible season, Lot Of Action, emotiona, Story.
Thats Sea Was Beautiful.
Can't wait for Season 4
Jul 28, 2019 2:09 PM

Oct 2018
Perfection.
Armin was telling them from the beginning and seeing them finally reach the Sea was beautiful.

This episode was so amazing had beautiful nature scenes and I love the galloping of the horses. I wonder if that Titan they left died.

I just want to watch Season 4 right now! There is just nothing like this anime.
From Season 1, to this point, what an experience! <3

Some memes :D

Mila91Jul 28, 2019 2:33 PM

Jul 29, 2019 1:50 AM

Dec 2018
Truth should be revealed.

I guess Levi knows that the water is contaminated, lol.

I'm curious how they're gonna cross the sea.

Freedom is a long way to go. Eren had lost his spirit just like Grisha back then. This turned out to be like TG but there's some difference.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jul 31, 2019 2:07 PM
Jun 2019
that was amazing......mikasa was cute..i like how armin was happy...but i really hate historia..i mean she said the same thing that pixes said ...she sat on her royal fancy chair...and OH-LA LA im going to get a rest from fighting and i`ll stay here ....without doing anything ....but levi issssss awwwwwwwwww... THE WATER IS NOT POISON LOL HUNNY COME ON KAWAIII...oh hange san is so kawaiii....and eren he is beutiful >+< ......and his green eyes ....T-T
Aug 5, 2019 7:17 PM
Jun 2016
This anime is a brilliant piece of artistic work.
Aug 7, 2019 8:17 PM

Mar 2012
Pretty good season, going against the tide here but i enjoyed the last part of AoT more...i think they could have done a better job of mixing up the fighting and flashbacks/plot progression episodes....didn't think it was completely necessary to leave out the plot details to flood the final 4 episodes instead of sprinkling them in with the first 5 episodes of mostly fights....especially the flashbacks...was surprised they waited until after the fighting ended to visit the cellar..considering i thought that was the more important objective under the guise of retaking Wall Maria. Good stuff nonetheless, definitely a show that has improved significantly later on.

A solid 8 to me.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Aug 8, 2019 7:38 PM
Jul 2018
Venom900 said:
Pretty good season, going against the tide here but i enjoyed the last part of AoT more...i think they could have done a better job of mixing up the fighting and flashbacks/plot progression episodes....didn't think it was completely necessary to leave out the plot details to flood the final 4 episodes instead of sprinkling them in with the first 5 episodes of mostly fights....especially the flashbacks...was surprised they waited until after the fighting ended to visit the cellar..considering i thought that was the more important objective under the guise of retaking Wall Maria. Good stuff nonetheless, definitely a show that has improved significantly later on.

A solid 8 to me.
how are they supposed to visit the basement when the Beast Titan, Armored Titan and Colossal Titan are on the attack? Remember the entire fight was less than an hour in their world time.
Aug 8, 2019 9:06 PM
May 2019
Venom900 said:

A solid 8 to me.

"Under the guise of retaking Wall Maria"
You are talking as if retaking Wall Maria isn't their main objective and they have another objective they are hiding from the public. So if it isn't the main objective what is it? The basement? And after the basement? Imagine if they went straight to the basement instead of the fight would the warriors leave them like that easily? Going to Wall Maria means a fight is inevitable so it's very logical to begin with the fight and all the info dump comes next. I mean it would really be stupid if Isayama made the fight after the basement reveal. Why would the warriors leave them move freely inside the town? I hope you get my point.

Isn't retaking wall maria the only logical and solid objective since the beginning of the series? However the problem was: they never had enough information and power that can help them succeed in this mission.
Aug 9, 2019 1:41 AM
May 2018
This season was phenomenal and exactly what was needed to bring back the momentum S1 had. Art was great, animation was great, plot points were being hit, and even the musical score was consistent. (Although, personally I think the first OP for S3 was a strange choice.)

Now the ultimate test to see if this show is remembered as one of the greatest anime(s) of this era is its ending...
Aug 9, 2019 6:48 AM

Mar 2012
N0-0NE said:

You are talking as if retaking Wall Maria isn't their main objective and they have another objective they are hiding from the public. So if it isn't the main objective what is it? The basement? And after the basement? Imagine if they went straight to the basement instead of the fight would the warriors leave them like that easily? Going to Wall Maria means a fight is inevitable so it's very logical to begin with the fight and all the info dump comes next. I mean it would really be stupid if Isayama made the fight after the basement reveal. Why would the warriors leave them move freely inside the town? I hope you get my point.

Isn't retaking wall maria the only logical and solid objective since the beginning of the series? However the problem was: they never had enough information and power that can help them succeed in this mission.

You answer yourself in your first sentence...the basement was a secret objective known only to the squads that went to the wall. Erwin called a meeting with his squad leads in the final episode of the 1st cour of s3 to discuss it..so yes, they had a secret objective not known to the public.

They only thought lesser titans would still be inside the walls when they began the mission. Seems weird not to have planned for a single small squad head for the basement while the rest sweep and clean. They didn't even realize it was an ambush until they found the ash marks on the concrete wall...which is another iffy plot point...but that's a different topic.

It seems logical but then as you said..they never had enough information and power to help them succeed...so then why did they want to plug a wall when they still know virtually nothing about what lies beyond the wall? Why are they so sure plugging a wall is going to save them? Erwin didn't at the end of the 1st cour...which is why it was surprising to me when he had already called out how important the basement's knowledge would be that even when it looked like everyone would be wiped out, he didn't make reaching the basement a higher priority rather than having his men die pointlessly.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Aug 10, 2019 3:27 PM

Nov 2018
sim0n2170 said:
PrimeX said:

Fall 2020 for Season 4

Manga will end by that time, guess anime final season will adapt everything.
Aug 11, 2019 9:48 AM
Feb 2019
Venom900 said:
N0-0NE said:

You answer yourself in your first sentence...the basement was a secret objective known only to the squads that went to the wall. Erwin called a meeting with his squad leads in the final episode of the 1st cour of s3 to discuss it..so yes, they had a secret objective not known to the public.

They only thought lesser titans would still be inside the walls when they began the mission. Seems weird not to have planned for a single small squad head for the basement while the rest sweep and clean. They didn't even realize it was an ambush until they found the ash marks on the concrete wall...which is another iffy plot point...but that's a different topic.

It seems logical but then as you said..they never had enough information and power to help them succeed...so then why did they want to plug a wall when they still know virtually nothing about what lies beyond the wall? Why are they so sure plugging a wall is going to save them? Erwin didn't at the end of the 1st cour...which is why it was surprising to me when he had already called out how important the basement's knowledge would be that even when it looked like everyone would be wiped out, he didn't make reaching the basement a higher priority rather than having his men die pointlessly.

His men didn't die pointlessly, they reached the basement after that and gained the information, now they know the truth about this world, so it wasn't pointless at all.

Yes, Erwin and his private squad had a secret mission and it's to reach the basement but that's impossible unless they get rid of the threats.

Reiner hiding inside and Bertholdt too was definitely to trap them if they went straight to find the basement, and they would have definitely got attacked before reaching it and they wouldn't be prepared so they decided to seal the wall because first it's an important and a main objective and to assure their safety, but that didn't happen because they didn't have the enough information and power... Should have they quit going there? No, Erwin already said it, no matter what the price is they should go.

And within the chaos of the battle, Erwin realized if he tried to escape to reach the basement, he might die before reaching it because of some attack and on the other hand Levi and his squad would also lose because there is no tactical plan for them, so either way they would have lost.
Hence, Erwin decided by the help of Levi to give up on his dream in order to let the rest of squad win this battle or at least gain something out of it, which what exactly happened.

So, there's no iffy plot thing in the whole battle, every move was planned from the author.
Aug 13, 2019 4:16 PM

May 2014
Second half of S3 really brought it. Given that there's only supposed to be 1 season left, I wonder how it could end? There's a pretty damn big world that was just opened up these last few eps, how does one finish that whole thing in one season?
~ The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Aug 13, 2019 5:59 PM

Oct 2013
Phenomanan said:
Second half of S3 really brought it. Given that there's only supposed to be 1 season left, I wonder how it could end? There's a pretty damn big world that was just opened up these last few eps, how does one finish that whole thing in one season?

I think 25 to 30 episode max will be enough, so perhaps they will have snk final season part 1 and part 2 like season 3, or fully adapt the rest.
Aug 13, 2019 7:18 PM
May 2019
Venom900 said:
N0-0NE said:

Yes, the basement was a secret objective only known to the people in the military. Doesn't mean that it's their main objective. Their main objective after all is RETAKING WALL MARIA as they can not reach the basement before settling everything with the warriors.

Venom900 said:

Well I will repeat what I have already said. They were prepared to fight Reiner and Bertholdt whether they were prepared for it to be an ambush or not, in any case they knew that a clash with the warriors was inevitable. Erwin said that the information in the basement is very important. I can't agree more on this, but Erwin also mentioned a point in the manga in chapter 73 "which is adapted in episode 50 but the point was not mentioned in the anime" that the warriors most likely know how important is the basement for humanity inside the walls. They wouldn't let the survey corps get near the basement that easily so Erwin knew they won't be able to reach the basement before settling the fight with the warriors.

"Why wouldn't they even bother sending a small squad to the basement?"

Sending a small squad seems like a good idea but I want to comment on this with a small note that Shinganshina is not a small city as we did see, what would a small squad do? Search all the houses to find Eren's house? "How would they even know which one is it, anyway?" They need at least Eren or Mikasa "the only ones who know the location of Eren's house" to get to the basement. The scouts are very desperate to protect Eren, so they can't leave Eren move recklessly through Shiganshina and Mikasa is one of the soldiers that are protecting Eren.

Venom900 said:

Erwin knew the information in the basement was important but as I already mentioned Erwin knew it would be nearly impossible to head to the basement first without a fight so the only option left was to fight with the warriors and "having his men die pointlessly" to bring a "very little glimmer of hope of victory" in this mission.
Aug 13, 2019 7:23 PM
Jul 2018
Phenomanan said:
30 episodes probably. It's basically endgame shit.
Aug 13, 2019 8:54 PM
Jan 2019
Overall, OVERRATED
Aug 16, 2019 6:26 AM
Apr 2019
cockblockpolice said:
Overall, OVERRATED
u too r overrated shit
Aug 18, 2019 7:49 PM

Sep 2013
Mikasa was cute in the final scene. :)

I have come to dislike the author's use of Armin's character.
He's always in the right place in the right time. He's smart, lucky and able to keep up with the main cast in terms of physical abilities.
Whilst I'm happy for Armin to make big brain deductions, I dislike the fact that most of the time it's not due to the clues being availble to everyone, but the fact that he JUST SO HAPPENS to be right there, next to the clue. His lucky streaks happen a bit too often for my liking.

After we know everything, I am a little sad now that the Titan-shifters weren't able to join their team. Rip Bertholt.
I feel that if Reiner didn't initiate the kidnap Eren strategy in S2, they had the chance for negotiation once the coup de tat occurred. Ymir, would've been forced to divulge information, leanding credibility to them. Of course this involves betraying their homeland and all but... they've been treated like crap so... In fact, I believe they've lived inside the walls for longer?
Aug 21, 2019 7:05 PM

Dec 2013
Amazing season, like this second half of this season better then the last. What a revalation, but i do admit, one thing that attacted me so much to this series is the "unknown" plot behind it, now we know it all (and i couldnt had guess it), it will be interesting to see where we go from here.
And one thing i didnt get, so Reiner is one of those other normal continental humans? Or descendent from the same Titan race following orders from them.
Aug 29, 2019 10:10 AM
May 2018
i'm devastated...
Aug 30, 2019 2:41 AM

Aug 2019
Viriathus said:
... And one thing i didnt get, so Reiner is one of those other normal continental humans? Or descendent from the same Titan race following orders from them.

He's part of the Eldian race, like the people on Paradis Island. In fact, all titans shifters are Eldians (Eren, Annie, Bertholdt, Ymir, Zeke) and only Eldians can become titan shifters.

When King Fritz left the mainland continent, he settled on Paradis Island with some of his fellow Eldians, whilst leaving some of them behind on the continent. This group of people that were left behind were basically persecuted for the crimes of their ancestors and were forced into internment camps. When the warrior program was devised by Marley, it encouraged Eldian children to sign up and effectively audition to become titan shifters and help the Marleyans in their various wars. In return, they and their families would be given special treatment or become free people.

Reiner, Annie and Bertholdt signed up to the program when they were younger to invade Paradis Island and to capture the founding titan.
Aug 30, 2019 3:25 PM

Dec 2013
xenosys said:
Viriathus said:
... And one thing i didnt get, so Reiner is one of those other normal continental humans? Or descendent from the same Titan race following orders from them.

He's part of the Eldian race, like the people on Paradis Island. In fact, all titans shifters are Eldians (Eren, Annie, Bertholdt, Ymir, Zeke) and only Eldians can become titan shifters.

When King Fritz left the mainland continent, he settled on Paradis Island with some of his fellow Eldians, whilst leaving some of them behind on the continent. This group of people that were left behind were basically persecuted for the crimes of their ancestors and were forced into internment camps. When the warrior program was devised by Marley, it encouraged Eldian children to sign up and effectively audition to become titan shifters and help the Marleyans in their various wars. In return, they and their families would be given special treatment or become free people.

Reiner, Annie and Bertholdt signed up to the program when they were younger to invade Paradis Island and to capture the founding titan.

Thanks, after a second watch i get it now, was just confused why should they help them.
Aug 30, 2019 4:11 PM

Feb 2019
Trash. Lots of things still unexplained. What happened when Eren touched Historias hand??

No action either, I was hoping for Levi vs Beast Titan pt 2.

The only upside is that season 4 has pretty much been confirmed.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Aug 30, 2019 4:45 PM

Aug 2012
Unu5ual said:
Trash. Lots of things still unexplained. What happened when Eren touched Historias hand??

No action either, I was hoping for Levi vs Beast Titan pt 2.

The only upside is that season 4 has pretty much been confirmed.
Half the season was action...
Aug 31, 2019 5:10 AM

Aug 2019
Unu5ual said:
What happened when Eren touched Historias hand??

Lots of things still unexplained? Of course there are, the anime and story hasn't yet finished yet. That's sort of the point when trying to tell a story.

Eren touched Historia's hand, and the audience and Eren received a flashback which contained more information than the one at the start of the season did. The first flashback portrayed him as some cold-blooded murderer who raided the chapel and stole the founding titan's power.

The one at the end of the season had him trying to reason with them, and pleading for help first before killing them as a last resort when they wouldn't listen. Both portray Grisha in a different light. Especially to Eren.

It really wasn't that difficult to figure out if you'd been paying attention throughout.
Sep 2, 2019 5:56 PM
May 2014
What an absolutely amazing show. S3 was so emotional compared to the first 2! I felt so much anger and sadness with this season and it was just so good
Sep 3, 2019 11:22 AM

May 2012
A beach episode to end the season? I see you.

This right here is the best season of Attack on Titan but its also greatly propped up by the build up of the previous seasons. The first of these ten episodes was where most of the action and military strategy was focused. It had some huge moments such as Levy vs Beast Titan and Erwin's boss speech. There was also the tension of choosing between Erwin and Armin - but I guess on a meta level there's no chance that Armin would be written out of the manga just yet.

Meanwhile the second half of the season was extremely exposition heavy. Wow Grisha's backstory is just insane and gives so much clarity and new information regarding the world of AoT. The callbacks are also pretty nuts - such as the smiling titan that ate Eren's mother being Grisha's former wife. It's pretty crazy that the titans that Eren wants to wipe out are actually humans and his own race no less.

After all the seasons so far, I have been able to avoid the urge to read the manga but after this season I think that's going to be impossible even with the final season already confirmed. Isayama's really created something special here. 10/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2019 8:58 PM

Jan 2011
this was a huge improvement over the previous season
9/10
Oct 29, 2019 8:46 PM

Jun 2017
They finally got to see the sea! :') I can't wait for season 4!
Nov 17, 2019 6:59 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I can't believe it was that beautiful, the final scene at the end... ugh I am speechless again, what a masterpiece 10/10 for S3 part 2
Nov 18, 2019 9:30 PM
Oct 2018
lapontantot said:
Overall, OVERRATED

Just checked out you mal. You have tate no yuusha in your favourites and calling aot overrated. You're a joke.
Nov 26, 2019 7:09 AM

Feb 2009
part 2 was good. there were a couple of things I didn't like in the story, but it was very entertaining, and how levi fucked up the ape-titan was epic. personally for me this could have been the end, i'm not confident in how this whole war between Ymi'r subjects and the rest of humanity will play out... tanks, planes, and "modern" weaponry against the titans? not hyped bout that, I mean if that's what gonna come if they successfully kill the armor and ape-titan. music in the previous seasons was better too.

8/10
Nov 26, 2019 7:28 AM

Oct 2013
Zero_sama said:
part 2 was good. there were a couple of things I didn't like in the story, but it was very entertaining, and how levi fucked up the ape-titan was epic. personally for me this could have been the end, i'm not confident in how this whole war between Ymi'r subjects and the rest of humanity will play out... tanks, planes, and "modern" weaponry against the titans? not hyped bout that, I mean if that's what gonna come if they successfully kill the armor and ape-titan. music in the previous seasons was better too.

8/10

Oh my sweet summer child. Please try your best not to get spoiled for the final season.
Nov 26, 2019 3:56 PM

Feb 2009
keragamming said:
Zero_sama said:

8/10

Oh my sweet summer child. Please try your best not to get spoiled for the final season.

doubt it, just summarizing everything that's happen in part 2.. hope we don't get the traditional "war" finale setting. haven't read the manga tho, but if that's what happens then i wouldn't be surprised or spoiled, because its looking like that from a mile away, how else are the Eldians gonna co-exist in a world that hates all of them... that's my take from everything shown so far. will see next year if some generic/predictable stuff like that happens or if i'm surprised by something that i didn't expect.
Nov 26, 2019 4:24 PM

Oct 2013
Zero_sama said:
keragamming said:

doubt it, just summarizing everything that's happen in part 2.. hope we don't get the traditional "war" finale setting. haven't read the manga tho, but if that's what happens then i wouldn't be surprised or spoiled, because its looking like that from a mile away, how else are the Eldians gonna co-exist in a world that hates all of them... that's my take from everything shown so far. will see next year if some generic/predictable stuff like that happens or if i'm surprised by something that i didn't expect.

All I'm going to say is that the structure of the series will change, and what is going on in the manga Currently is far from predictable. Based on what you saw from snk so far you should realise that Isayama doesn't go the predictable route, when you watch the first season I doubt you expected that the plot will be where it is now, and what is going to happen in the next season is another huge twist possible rivaling the basement reveal that is going to turn the plot on its head. So it is not as clear as how you think its going to be.

Season 4 is when the series change from a A class to a S class imho.
keragammingNov 26, 2019 4:36 PM
Nov 26, 2019 4:57 PM

Feb 2009
keragamming said:
Zero_sama said:

All I'm going to say is that the structure of the series will change, and what is going on in the manga Currently is far from predictable. Based on what you saw from snk so far you should realise that Isayama doesn't go the predictable route, when you watch the first season I doubt you expected that the plot will be where it is now, and what is going to happen in the next season is another huge twist possible rivaling the basement reveal that is going to turn the plot on its head. So it is not as clear as how you think its going to be.

ok then will not dig any further until the anime comes out next year. everything has been great so far, but honestly I prefer previous seasons to this one. also didn't like how they used Erwin in part 2, didn't like how Isayama wrote him off at the end. anyways sometimes i'm tempted to go and read the manga, i'm very curious and waiting a year and then half a year more until the anime finishes is hard af.
Nov 26, 2019 6:44 PM

Oct 2013
Zero_sama said:
keragamming said:

ok then will not dig any further until the anime comes out next year. everything has been great so far, but honestly I prefer previous seasons to this one. also didn't like how they used Erwin in part 2, didn't like how Isayama wrote him off at the end. anyways sometimes i'm tempted to go and read the manga, i'm very curious and waiting a year and then half a year more until the anime finishes is hard af.

It is hard, but the wait is worth it.
Dec 6, 2019 4:30 AM

Jul 2019
Just finished it, finally. Easily the best AOT season. Its not flawless, but the flaws from the previous seasons have been dealt well here. Character interactions were really a problem for me in the previous seasons but that and the directing has matured greatly.

Solid 9/10 from me, even if you include the first part of the season.
leevDec 6, 2019 4:34 AM
Jan 5, 2020 5:26 PM

Aug 2014
Nice that we got answer finally.
I was once thinking that humans inside the wall are to be harested like food by titans outside and that intelligent titans rule the world. Looks like this is not in that story ;p

That titans are really ugly creatures so I think they really are from the demon and that they are bad. So if they are bad the they should all die ;o I know that most of them aren't bad but as the power goes to babies if not given to someone then to eradicate titans everyone from that bloodline need to die...
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 8, 2020 10:28 PM
Apr 2019
lapontantot said:
Overall, OVERRATED
having tate no yusha in your favourite list tells us about your taste. I feel sorry for you.
Pages (14) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

802 by jebras »»
Apr 23, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Thorf - May 26, 2019

734 by lightning19 »»
Apr 12, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2019

345 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tsarko - May 11, 2019

369 by TheNewGuy7204 »»
Mar 28, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2019

458 by TheNewGuy7204 »»
Mar 28, 6:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.