Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2019 6:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Poor Pauline...I feel bad for her.

I kinda liked the flashy entrance by the characters again. Those masks fit them perfectly. It's like one of those infiltration missions except they're not stealthy and just goes in to kick ass. Of course Melie made this mission as comedic as possible lol
Nov 25, 2019 8:57 AM

Nov 2017
Intense episode this week, it was alright i guess. I definitely prefer the more comedic ones
Nov 25, 2019 9:24 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great episode, really felt like 5 minutes.
Fortunately Pauline isn't going to get married, the fight against Mavis' dad was good
Nov 25, 2019 9:34 AM

Jun 2019
Good ep, they wrapped up Pauline and Mavis's back stories in one episode, which was efficient of them (Pauline would've been proud). Now they can move forward and adventure as the Crimson Vow.
Nov 25, 2019 9:38 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I got major Sailor Moon/V vibes when they did their flashy entrance. Awesome episode.
Nov 25, 2019 9:43 AM

Aug 2013
That entrance by the girls lol. These girls are hilarious. Those masks...

Mavis' match against her father was pretty cool and Pauline, as always, can be terrifying.

Nov 25, 2019 9:52 AM

Apr 2013
Boring af this chapter.
Nov 25, 2019 10:21 AM

Apr 2015
nano-chan's comment is very spot on. didn't notice the sailor moon masks shoutout until someone mentioned it here. and from what I can tell there's plenty material cut out here. and since none of this is in the manga I'd appreciate some further insight
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Nov 25, 2019 11:32 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Damm thats a lot of letters that Mavis receives from her brothers. Still to think that the bride for her brother's marriage was Pauline. That gang though lol. Infiltrating the palace as thieves huh a novel idea. As ever Mile's idea while over the top was certainly entertaining. Its thankful that Mavis's father was such an honourable man and knight. Though brief Pauline's revenge sure was amusing. As expected Mavis's father sure was strong but even he can't face Mile's speed. Still unlike the other foes that she faced until now he fights with some impressive conviction. Overall a strong ep that managed to allow both Pauline and Mavis to finally overcome their own personal burdens while allowing the bonds between the girls to further expand.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2019 1:15 PM

Mar 2019
Very good episode, Mavis' dad is a good duellist
Pauline's familiy is safe, nice
Nov 25, 2019 1:31 PM

Mar 2019
Who were those girls with masks? I didn't recognize them...best hiding trick WORLD.
Good those two bastards got taken down and everything looks fine again.
Nov 25, 2019 2:25 PM

Apr 2015
Really glad Pauline is free from that forced marriage... but god that dress though <3

Nice disquise, it actually did it's job!! NOT. Still this was a pretty nice episode. Those 2 guys got arrested and taken away, which is good! Mavis' dad has accepted to let her daughter go. He did put up a good fight against Mile though!
Nov 25, 2019 3:24 PM

Mar 2013
I wonder if we'll see some of these sentient magical humanoids that the Count mentioned, like dwarves and half-breeds, soon? I'm guessing they're more powerful than humans in this world (probably not 6800 times more powerful like Mile, but still).

I also need a gif of Mavis's dad faceplanting.
RiotstarterNov 25, 2019 3:37 PM
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Nov 25, 2019 5:43 PM

Sep 2016
Finally it's back.

I need to be reminded more often how, despite her friends being overpowered, Mile's still leagues stronger than them.

I need my explosion blasts and ultra speed combat oneshot moves.
Go Mile go!
bruh
Nov 25, 2019 7:05 PM

Oct 2015
Good episode, Mavis' dad was my highlight... rather the way he chased after the wagon. Poor guy!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 25, 2019 8:15 PM

Oct 2017
Wow didn't think that the problems will get solved so fast. Pauline's problem was solved and Mavis even got permission from her dad. Thou he still ran after the cart, poor guy XD.
Nov 25, 2019 8:24 PM

Feb 2019
Damn the convo threads have kinda died down for this show. This episode was two birds with one stone, took care of Mavis and Pualine's issues, pacing seems a bit off and honestly with 3 episodes to go it feels like very little in the way of plot has been resolved or even really laid... not sure if we'll get a season 2 especially as it's not exactly high ranking right now in Japan.
Nov 25, 2019 10:47 PM

Jul 2016
Two characters' families issues solved in one episode? Efficient though it wasn't as entertaining as others.
I found the part focused on Pauline quite boring but Mavis's one made up for it to some extent. At least, the comedy made it more enjoyable and seeing her dad running behind the cart gave me a good laugh.
Nov 25, 2019 11:07 PM

Mar 2012
Superns18 said:
Damn the convo threads have kinda died down for this show. This episode was two birds with one stone, took care of Mavis and Pualine's issues, pacing seems a bit off and honestly with 3 episodes to go it feels like very little in the way of plot has been resolved or even really laid... not sure if we'll get a season 2 especially as it's not exactly high ranking right now in Japan.

This show is a fun little series to relax to and enjoy some bubbly fun but overall it does not really offer anything new or exciting for people to stick around or has a really great story telling, it is just a fun little cute girls doing cute things in an isekai fantasy show and that is it, so of course the threads would slow down as there is not much to say that has not already been said.

Still this series has grown on me and it has it's charm, so it is a fun little distraction to watch and enjoy. So the three heroines pretty much resolved there personal issues the only one left is the main Leads Von... which is not really an issue as despite her family disowning her it does not really bother her and knowing the tone of this series it will resolve itself quickly. Despite not exactly being average in the normal sense she is living what she had origanlly sought out.

To have a group of friends and hang out and do everyday things you would normally enjoy and do around people your own age weather she realized it or not yet.
Nov 25, 2019 11:51 PM

Oct 2008
Good episode!
Pauline did justice to those scum corrupt men!
Mavis also stayed because they are family if Hunters with an OP Heroine! lolz
4/5.

Nov 26, 2019 2:03 AM

Oct 2019
a father who looks calm and dignified, crying while chasing his daughter lol
Nov 26, 2019 3:12 AM

Feb 2019
@-ShadowClaw- that's nice and all, but not really the plot of the LN which is kinda annoying.
Nov 26, 2019 9:21 AM
Oct 2017
Since i dunno where to say this this'll have to do

If this anime had the song Everyday Normal Guy 2 this would become my fav anime of all time
Nov 26, 2019 10:58 AM

Dec 2016
Meh

Probably the worst episode so far in the series.

This show doesn't know how to mesh properly suspense and drama bits with comedy that I believe is the main genre this adaptation is going for.

The cartoony mustache twirling villians from this episode rather than just supposed to be either funny or terrifing, they are just lame and boring. Mavis dad goes from a hardass stickler to just a gag in a matter of seconds.

The only thing I did enjoy in this episode was Mile's fight with Mavis dad
Nov 27, 2019 3:41 PM

Jul 2017
Man, killing two birds with one stone, as the people say. Didn't know what both Mavis and Pauline's families would converge, but the families are one and all the same: little thoughts for young kins and all for themselves.

With the girls descending into the barren of a waste town, both sides of the family are waging the same war, and Pauline's political marriage is always the awful way to bridge that gap.

But compared to Reina's, it wasn't as interesting nor noteworthy for Pauline's, but Mavis's part somewhat made up for it, which is literally playing over the point of parents wanting the best for their own child, forgoing their thoughts.

What a sad, sad father, for he to chase Mavis in the cart...it runs in the family, it's a joke more than anything, but a good laugh.

Kinda an average episode though, not so much emotions but a mish-mash of it everywhere.
Nov 27, 2019 7:08 PM

Sep 2014
So they took care of both Mavis and Paulines backstory this time, OP MC girl does her thing which never gets boring ... who am I kidding OP MCs are so overdone by now.
Fight was decent though, I actually thought Mile might lose to superior swordmanship and would be forced to use some OP technique but well obviously not. It was close I guess.

I just guess there wont be a second season, so this will probably end on a cliffhanger to atleast force some LN sales.

At this point I only watch it for the references of greater shows. Kinda impressive how many they can throw in.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 28, 2019 7:43 PM

Nov 2009
They were going to use Pauline as a Company Trade... OOF

Also, at least Mavis sorta sorted out things with her dad.

And I guess Power > Experience... again... who needs experience when you can just simply overpower your opponents.

___ ___ ___

And who would have thought... Mavis's dad is a Tsundere Daughter-con... he doesn't want her to become a knight cause he actually really cares about her and doesn't want her to get hurt in battles.

Poor Dad... forever being mistakened by Mavis... F for the dad. Hope one day... you'll clear it all up.
amlgNov 28, 2019 7:50 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Nov 29, 2019 10:27 PM
Mar 2017
Well, i guess there is no reasons to continue watching this show, despite the fact that
i'll continue watching till the end maybe, for finishing the conflicts and personal problems
of the Marvis and Pauline or should i say all of the members conflicts, except Miles,
were resolved. Reina won't kill any human enemies or villains, Pauline won't have
problems with her familly and Marvis too won't have to deal with her familly issues.
If this was an animated version of KiraFan or Isekai Kirara, even if it's not
necessary be litellary, or should i say "isekai/narou comedy Moe show", it could
be better without all the serious or dark shit of the characters so far, and olnly doing
funny and cute moments of the character with some decent action scenes, something close to or like Ore TUEEE
but very cute.
So, with this thing trying to resolve two conflicts in one ep, for me, the Pauline part was pretty bad and
Marvis' One was boring and forgetable, including the fight scene, not onlythe bad comedy and gags in
this eps like others eps.
Nov 30, 2019 1:40 AM
Sep 2019
Those two stereotypical corrupt politicians are a succ, good thing they're off to prison. Though in the Mavis's father vs Miles scene Miles was kinda getting pushed back, which is to be expected of an average girl. And too bad Mavs's dad didn't go fast enough, and the fact that all of the brothers also did it too before was funny. Niiiice
Dec 2, 2019 1:19 AM

Oct 2010
An episode featuring Pauline :) Yay
Dec 2, 2019 5:07 AM
Nov 2019
There's always the chance her friends from the other school might pop up and complicate the mix for "Crimson Vow".
Dec 2, 2019 12:37 PM

Mar 2013
So I'm guessing Pauline's surname is Beckett then, if her family company is the Beckett Company.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Dec 31, 2019 11:51 PM

Aug 2018
Great Episode
Pauline and her story is sad but now she has a new family, and I like how Mavis wants to be a knight & going after her dream is awesome Hmmm, the ending was funny I likely how her father is running after her and cry like a little girl 😂
Apr 14, 2020 2:36 AM

Jul 2015
Mavis dad is pretty incredible, how could he see through that perfect disguise? Even I as a viewer almost didn't recognised them

Sep 24, 2020 2:31 PM

May 2015
God I love Pauline so much!! She's so cute, funny and nice. Best girl!
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
May 10, 2021 2:04 AM

Sep 2012
Mile: w8 does that make me Mavi's guardian?

Me: no, it makes u her fiancée lol
Jun 2, 2021 12:59 PM

Feb 2020
Nice conclusion to the two backstories.

Mile vs. the Count was pretty good.

SerafosDec 10, 2023 10:12 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2019

125 by Vosson12564_cool »»
Mar 4, 4:01 PM

Poll: » Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2019

89 by Old_Fart_61 »»
Jan 11, 7:29 PM

Poll: » Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2019

89 by Old_Fart_61 »»
Jan 11, 7:18 PM

» Where do I pick up the light novel after the anime?

neil - Dec 23, 2019

8 by abyss_will »»
Dec 12, 2023 11:22 AM

» will this ever get a second season?

go1d1eaf - May 22, 2021

17 by NiQ1 »»
Oct 4, 2023 1:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.