Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2019 5:03 PM

Mar 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
2 Weeks from now, at the Fire Festival.
Kaidou would probably know everything form this.... Somehow lol
Can they really bring Kaidou down?
Nami was sexy in this ep, it looks like it has been a long time since we have seen those reactions from Sanji and especially Kinemon!
Looking forward to the next Episode!!
Nov 23, 2019 5:03 PM

Sep 2016
A very nice episode. Despite the high stakes of the mission and the decaying state of Wano, the mugiwaras and company manage to enjoy themselves and have some funny interactions.
I loved the new clothes that Sanji, Nami (Oda knows how to make her sexy without going overboard and distracting and Toei also nailed it.), Carrot, Chopper and Brook get in order to infiltrate into Wano properly.

I loved Shinobu's Seiyuu, it fits so well with her character, and her introduction was as funny as it was in the manga.

It wasn't as great as 910 and 909 but some relaxation and funny interactions are needed after the exposition and sad backstory we got last week.

Now, how long will we have to wait for "that moment" to happen?

Nov 23, 2019 6:36 PM
Apr 2016
The plan has been disclosed! It sounds very good, they planned it out well. Though, Nami was blunt right there, just straightforward said "Oh, you don't like it?"
Nov 23, 2019 6:46 PM

Aug 2018
Great episode....
Nov 23, 2019 6:51 PM

Oct 2015
Zoro has no worries at all, juuust living the life!

How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 23, 2019 7:26 PM

Jun 2016
This Episode was funny af lol.
Nov 24, 2019 1:01 AM

Jul 2015
Some explanation on why some of the crew are working instead of 'hiding' like Law and the rest

Looks like the talking is over on to the action next episode

Nov 24, 2019 1:08 AM
Jan 2019
the opening hurts my eye's but it'd been healed because of Nami

I need to learn that Jitsu that kin'emon just used

the way they separated is interesting, I need an episode for that

the anime is getting better (at least)
Nov 24, 2019 3:11 AM

Jul 2016
lihle808 said:
Zoro has no worries at all, juuust living the life!

What a fucking boss
Nov 24, 2019 8:30 AM

Feb 2010
Next week's episode going to be so good! I've been waiting for these moments, Wano from here on is going to be legendary.
Nov 24, 2019 8:56 AM
Jul 2018
Yes !! finally some action to look forward to
Nov 24, 2019 9:01 AM

May 2019
I guess the episode most of us are waiting for will air 2 weeks later. It means there are like 4 episodes or sth until Act 1 finishes. And this means Act 2 will probably start with the new year.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Nov 24, 2019 11:49 AM

Jul 2008
A well thought out plan...but this is One Piece. We all know what happens to plans.
Nov 24, 2019 1:43 PM

Feb 2015
Its all about preparation, Kin’emon finished his explanation. Construction episode.
Nov 24, 2019 4:12 PM

Nov 2008
Two odd things that I noticed in the episode:

1 - When Kinemon was telling his story and there was the flashback to when the time travellers were found by the loyal folks, the faces of all of the time travellers were shown except for that of Kiku, whose face was blacked out for some reason. I wonder why?

2 - Sanji was uncharacteristically bloodthirsty when he repeated Kinemon's call to behead the leaders of the enemy. I can't remember any of the Straw Hats calling out for blood like that before.
Nov 24, 2019 5:29 PM

May 2014
I found this ep. very good, though it was a bit annoying with Kinemon yelling the name of the comrade he lost each time. Cool plan, but it's hard to believe that Luffy will follow that plan. One way or another he will be able to screw it up. xD Looks like Momonosuke's mother is dead, just as I had spoiled myself. A bit sad, but curious how she died. Hard to believe she died in that fire. Maybe executed? Interesting to see what happened to her.

when they presented the Minks as they allies not seeing Pedro in the picture hit right in the kokoro. Sad to see him gone.

All in all, a good build-up ep. with many funny moments. Especially seeing Sanji's disappointment after not seeing his imagined kunoichi. LOL
Nov 24, 2019 8:13 PM

Jul 2013
Lot of talking but we now know the full story of all what happened to Kinemon anc Co and also about what Usopp and the others were doing when Luffy was rescuing Sanji. Kinemon a good storyteller, even when his name shouting was a little bit weird :D

The atmosphere was pretty relaxed in the second half. God have I missed these Sanji moments haha. So Otsuru is Kinemons wife? That's pretty cool. I'm also wondering why Okiku was blacked out when they showed the people who travelled through time.

So in 2 weeks they want to start the attack on Kaido. Hopefully Zoro will be back till then, we all know his sense for orientation. But tbh I don't think they can bring Kaido down. I don't know what happened in the manga but never ever is anybody even close to Kaidos strength. That guy is just a fucking monster. With that said I'm super curious what Oda did and how this will end up. Stakes are high.

Damn Kinemon you rascal, that outfit for Nami looked so sexy *.*

Shinobu killed it for me as much as for Sanji hahaha.

Nov 24, 2019 8:57 PM

Oct 2017
Man Brook has the perfect disguise and Nami looked hot af. Well the plan looks okay but lol even if they gather 5000 soldier they won't be able to do anything against Kaido imo. Anyway looking forward to the upcoming episodes.
Nov 25, 2019 3:37 AM
Jul 2018
A nice episode, Not much to say. 5/5
removed-userNov 25, 2019 4:59 AM
Nov 25, 2019 4:55 AM
Jul 2018
DonDask said:
A very nice episode. Despite the high stakes of the mission and the decaying state of Wano, the mugiwaras and company manage to enjoy themselves and have some funny interactions.
I loved the new clothes that Sanji, Nami (Oda knows how to make her sexy without going overboard and distracting and Toei also nailed it.), Carrot, Chopper and Brook get in order to infiltrate into Wano properly.

I loved Shinobu's Seiyuu, it fits so well with her character, and her introduction was as funny as it was in the manga.

It wasn't as great as 910 and 909 but some relaxation and funny interactions are needed after the exposition and sad backstory we got last week.

About that (Oda knows how to make her sexy without going overboard and distracting)

Well non Ecchi manga/Animes , they are supposed to be like that without going overboard and distracting
Unlike (Ecchi supposed Mangas ) like Fairy Tail , High School DxD are Ecchi tagged in Manga That's why Fanservice plays part in those series
Although Fairy Tail 2009 Anime is toned down in terms of Fanservice

--
Or It could be Oda was pressured to tone down the fanservice compared to Fishman Island and Punk Hazard , Nami in bikini two times , until Dressrosa Fanservice seemed to get less

Not sure if that's true , If that's the case Oda shouldn't give in just because of some sensitive people that hates what the author does , if Oda likes to do some fanservice some here and then , he should do so without needing to listen to those kind of people tbh
removed-userNov 25, 2019 5:28 AM
Nov 25, 2019 7:51 AM
Jul 2018
WolfWood37 said:
A well thought out plan...but this is One Piece. We all know what happens to plans.

Depends. the same with Any series , some plans fail , some plans success , Water 7 saving Robin ,was a success , Saving Ace plan was a success , ( Ace free willingly went to Akainu )
Nov 25, 2019 8:27 AM

Nov 2012
dbaranyi said:
Two odd things that I noticed in the episode:

1 - When Kinemon was telling his story and there was the flashback to when the time travellers were found by the loyal folks, the faces of all of the time travellers were shown except for that of Kiku, whose face was blacked out for some reason. I wonder why?

2 - Sanji was uncharacteristically bloodthirsty when he repeated Kinemon's call to behead the leaders of the enemy. I can't remember any of the Straw Hats calling out for blood like that before.

About 1, Inu and Neko back in Zou found it suspicious how Jack found his way to Zou, remarking about a possible "traitor" in the ranks of the Kozuki allies or Minks.

Without spoiling too much, let's just say it's one of the more interesting parts of Wano.
Nov 25, 2019 10:53 AM

Nov 2018
Lets see how long luffy follows this plan lol.

Nov 25, 2019 3:59 PM

Sep 2016
AmeliaNeston2003 said:
DonDask said:

About that (Oda knows how to make her sexy without going overboard and distracting)

Well non Ecchi manga/Animes , they are supposed to be like that without going overboard and distracting
Unlike (Ecchi supposed Mangas ) like Fairy Tail , High School DxD are Ecchi tagged in Manga That's why Fanservice plays part in those series

--
Or It could be Oda was pressured to tone down the fanservice compared to Fishman Island and Punk Hazard , Nami in bikini two times , until Dressrosa Fanservice seemed to get less

Not sure if that's true , If that's the case Oda shouldn't give in just because of some sensitive people that hates what the author does , if Oda likes to do some fanservice some here and then , he should do so without needing to listen to those kind of people tbh

Is not about pressure, everybody loves Nami and seeing her in bikini and such isn't a problem.
When I talk about sexy without going overboard I'm refering mostly to something that Toie does, either enlarging breasts (Like Viola) or making the outfits more revealing or the chests bounce even more.

Nov 25, 2019 8:41 PM

Oct 2017
This is getting better and better. I can't wait to see new characters and our group as always kicking the bad's ass.

When they showed up Franky , Usopp and Robin I really felt that,
miss see them all together again, like all of them and without separated partneres.
-¡Give yourself to me!
Nov 25, 2019 11:14 PM
Jul 2018
DonDask said:
AmeliaNeston2003 said:

--

Is not about pressure, everybody loves Nami and seeing her in bikini and such isn't a problem.
When I talk about sexy without going overboard I'm refering mostly to something that Toie does, either enlarging breasts (Like Viola) or making the outfits more revealing or the chests bounce even more.

My bad, you're right about Toei

it's just because I heard he was somehow pressured
because of Nami's TS design that resulted in later arcs she's fully clothes compared to Fishman Island and Punk Hazard arc
the new outfits from Zou , Whole Cake arc was cool though
removed-userNov 25, 2019 11:22 PM
Nov 26, 2019 12:25 AM

Sep 2016
AmeliaNeston2003 said:
DonDask said:

because of Nami's TS design that resulted in later arcs she's fully clothes compared to Fishman Island and Punk Hazard arc

Hey, for the moment. Considering Oda's taste, he might give us a less clothed Nami in the near future.

Nov 26, 2019 12:37 AM
Jul 2018
DonDask said:
AmeliaNeston2003 said:

Hey, for the moment. Considering Oda's taste, he might give us a less clothed Nami in the near future.

Hopefully , because he should follow what he likes to do
Nov 27, 2019 4:16 PM

May 2014
So, Oden followers are still active 20 later, nice Also, it's good to see how Momo, Kinemon, Okiku, Kanjuro and Raizo were separated

Damn, Doflamingo is such a fucking brutal animal I hope that he'll find a way to escape from Impel Down

Interesting plan, but I don't think that 5.000 people will be enough to take down Kaido and Orochi
Nov 30, 2019 1:25 AM

Mar 2015
Nami looks great in her kunoichi outfit lel
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 30, 2019 3:09 AM

Dec 2013
Funny seeing Kinemon shouting out for everyone every time he got separated from someone.

Nami is looking pretty good in her new outfit.

Next episode is looking pretty hype.
Dec 1, 2019 10:54 AM

Apr 2013
Seems like we'll get some Kaido action next episode, looking forward to it.
Dec 19, 2019 5:59 PM

Jul 2013
Lol Kinemon is a good storyteller almost as good as Luis from Antman.
Dec 20, 2019 11:04 PM

Dec 2014
ok a recap of kinnemon history
Jan 14, 2020 3:10 PM

Feb 2013
Poor Sanji, another of his fantasies got destroyed.
Jan 30, 2020 1:41 PM
Jul 2018
Nami, why are you complaining about your new outfit? I thought your bikini fashion look, as you put, was revealing enough. Maybe it is because you are not wearing a bra underneath it? Oho, ok that's one possibility.

Kinemon: We mustn't disclose our presence to Kaido and others.

Man, I feel bad for him. His plan is legit thought-out and logical. It is obvious he took a great deal of time to come up with such a well-laid plan. Only for it to be destroyed by Luffy and Zoro's lack of direction soon. LOL! The dude is enjoying his life as if he is not lost at all.
Mar 25, 2020 10:36 AM
Jun 2015
Well we all know that nothing is going to go according to plan lol :P
Apr 23, 2020 1:32 PM

Mar 2010
I laughed out loud when sanji said get a room. I like nami's new ninja outfit.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 29, 2020 5:50 PM
May 2020
Kinemon himself said that anyone from Wano will be able to decode his message. {sarcasm} There. Is. No. Way. This. Plan. Could. Possibly. Fail. {sarcasm} XD
Dec 13, 2020 10:46 PM
Aug 2016
I am guessing Okiku might be the princess, in the flashback when Kinnemon just arrived 20 years later, Okiku is standing with them, she can't be a normal follower. So I guess she is the princess who didn't go time travelling, instead her mother let her escape on her own.
Jan 24, 2021 12:03 PM

Mar 2016
Kinemon is a great storyteller, if things aren't the way they are, he might have a hobby or a side job working on theatrical pieces. The way he told a sad backstory from the last ep to somewhat of an amusing story this ep is quite simply wonderful.

I doubt that Kinemon is the strategist from the Akazaya 9, but the plans he laid out is legit. The only way he could properly assign which roles to who is for him to know about each person's abilities and specialities and thanks to his journeys with the straw hats, he knows the best roles for each member!

More hilarity ensues! Kinemon with his image for 'kunoichi Nami', Sanji's image of a 'veteran kunoichi' lmao! Honestly, Brook's outfit is just unmatched in terms of style and function. However, in terms of visual quality alone, Zoro's outfit and both Nami's and Robin's are the best looking ones.

This ep just got that good blend of comedic value and serious planning that will affect the coming events. If things are not down the shitter by some unforeseen event, which let's be honest, no matter who you are, you know it'll always happen, this is One Piece afterall.
Sep 2, 2021 4:37 AM

Jun 2019
Nami looking hot as always in her new dress. Looks like we're ready to take down Kaido.
Sep 7, 2021 8:45 AM

Aug 2021
Kin'emon thank you for giving Nami those cloths
Sep 17, 2021 8:05 PM

Sep 2015
Why were they hiding Okikus face the whole time when showing the past?

Little did Kinemon knows, Luffy already made his pressence well known xD

But all these Wano kuni names for the strawhats are awesome! Especially Kinemons ability to summon clothings !
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Apr 2, 2022 6:48 AM

May 2017
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
Why were they hiding Okikus face the whole time when showing the past?

Little did Kinemon knows, Luffy already made his pressence well known xD

But all these Wano kuni names for the strawhats are awesome! Especially Kinemons ability to summon clothings !

when okiku was talking to kinemon , she said she didn't know yet about them being from the past , that mean the hidden face guy wasn't okiku , i think he was actualy a kaido ally , okiku might be someone important from the past , she's probably older than 20
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Aug 10, 2022 5:50 AM

Jan 2021
Kinemon hooked us up with the Nami Kunoichi outfit this is how a Kunoichi should look 🤝

Aug 13, 2022 2:59 AM

Aug 2018
lmao i've forgotten that Kin'emon has the clothes devil fruit

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Alicia3000 - Oct 8, 2009

51 by Avsar_Gazozu »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1101 Discussion

phantom346 - Apr 14

10 by HilariousPerson »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 151 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veethorn - Oct 11, 2009

94 by kejora »»
3 hours ago

» One Piece Hindi Dubbed starting May 5th for Indian Audiences

PirateHasan - 3 hours ago

0 by PirateHasan »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 367 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Lofoc - Aug 24, 2008

73 by gannoncannon55 »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.