Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 24, 2019 4:54 AM

Sep 2019
Steiner1411 said:
Jokah said:
Well, you're not from a developed country, so I don't really care what you guys call people who know how to enjoy themselves properly. Besides, it's still more productive than staying inside and watching anime all day, but you do you.

Except I barely even post in anime related topics. I don't insult people, I just state facts. If you're too weak to handle it, that's on you. Also, your grammar is still bad.

I'd say that both(watching anime all the day/going to parties and getting drunk) are not even close to being productive, dunno from when did spending time on entertainment meant being productive...
Yeah, but at the very least you'll be meeting people and socializing while partying, as opposed to shutting yourself in a room and watching anime all day (then likely crying yourself to sleep).

I am a god

Even though I'm a man of god

My whole life in the hand of god

So y'all better quit playing with god

Nov 24, 2019 6:19 AM
Mar 2018
Jokah said:
Steiner1411 said:

I'd say that both(watching anime all the day/going to parties and getting drunk) are not even close to being productive, dunno from when did spending time on entertainment meant being productive...
Yeah, but at the very least you'll be meeting people and socializing while partying, as opposed to shutting yourself in a room and watching anime all day (then likely crying yourself to sleep).

Hmm but this is basically saying that extroverts>introverts
Nov 24, 2019 7:51 AM

Feb 2010
Jokah said:
kuroshure said:

Yeah right, being sophisticated means going from one party to another, getting drunk and coming home in the morning. Sophisticated my ass. Where I live we call those kind of people a good-for-nothing failure. I don't have any idea why you are so proud of going to parties and getting drunk, but you do you
Well, you're not from a developed country, so I don't really care what you guys call people who know how to enjoy themselves properly. Besides, it's still more productive than staying inside and watching anime all day, but you do you.

hazarddex said:

Oh no im not saying cya because of that. If your not on this site for anime are are just here to insult people for watching anime. Well then its kinda obvious whats going to happen. So ya good bye.
Except I barely even post in anime related topics. I don't insult people, I just state facts. If you're too weak to handle it, that's on you. Also, your grammar is still bad.

Fact's have statistics and you have none.
Steiner1411 said:
Jokah said:

but steiner, he can't say that. Because that would include people who spend all day playing league. :P
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Nov 24, 2019 12:26 PM

Oct 2018
Hanamuke said:
If anything, it's healthier than cigarettes, drugs/meds, and alcohol

No one could have said it better....

KatsutoSaki said:
I'd rather face reality head-on then try to escape. I only watch because I enjoy watching it.

good for you!!!!

people really should face reality hard on......

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
FancyjasperDec 3, 2019 3:07 AM
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Nov 24, 2019 4:03 PM
Mar 2018
hazarddex said:

but steiner, he can't say that. Because that would include people who spend all day playing league. :P

Oh lol yeah forgot about that :D                           
Nov 25, 2019 11:26 PM

Sep 2019
Steiner1411 said:
Jokah said:

Are we supposed to pretend that's not the case?

hazarddex said:
Jokah said:

Fact's have statistics and you have none.
Don't speak of facts when you can't even spell it correctly.

hazarddex said:
Steiner1411 said:

I pretty much exclusively play LoL with my friends, so I don't fall into that bracket anyway, but people who do spend all day playing LoL can at least make a career out of it (assuming they don't suck at the game like most of you weebs do).

I am a god

Even though I'm a man of god

My whole life in the hand of god

So y'all better quit playing with god

Nov 26, 2019 11:54 AM

Aug 2018
i do it all the time, and still do, i don't see anything wrong with it, just don't get too obsessed with it and neglect all personal work
Nov 26, 2019 4:18 PM

Jul 2017
used to
but not anymore
I practically work in the animation industry now and I've learned much about the medium
be it the history, the technical aspect or the aesthetic

I now view anime solely as a source of entertainment
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Anime you only knowledges about is from the memes

Spunkert - 11 minutes ago

4 by Zimmu »»
1 minute ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

74 by Coaghim »»
4 minutes ago

» How you feel about non-Japanese entertainment/media using Anime art style?

Dragevard - 10 hours ago

26 by Dauphine »»
14 minutes ago

Poll: » Does your first ever favourite anime(s) still holds a place in your favs?

NubFix - 9 hours ago

36 by TheFlyingSoda »»
15 minutes ago

» Anime that low-testosterone males can't comprehend ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

79 by nyugvo6 »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.