Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 19, 2019 1:34 PM

May 2013
Do you have any oral fixations? I'm sure you all know I do ;)

Get your mind out of the gutter; I'm just saying I like chewing ice, that and chewing gum.

I'm just the kind of person that needs things in my mouth I guess. What about you? Do you have any oral fixations? Do your fixations affect your daily life?

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Nov 19, 2019 1:45 PM

May 2019
I keep chewing the metal part of pencils and the caps of pens. I used to chew wires but got over that one after a while.
Nov 19, 2019 1:46 PM

Dec 2015
Yeah, I do weird mouth stuff.
Sometimes when I'm drinking a Manhattan I spit the glace cherry back into my glass just to shock the expensive call girl I'm with.
Nov 19, 2019 1:50 PM

May 2013
Bobby2Hands said:
Sometimes when I'm drinking a Manhattan I spit the glace cherry back into my glass just to shock the expensive call girl I'm with.

For some reason I am doubting the call girl part.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Nov 19, 2019 1:51 PM

Dec 2015
Alpha_Tranny said:
Bobby2Hands said:

Her name is Tatiana and she's real to me goddamn it.
Nov 19, 2019 1:54 PM

May 2013
Bobby2Hands said:
Alpha_Tranny said:

Her name is Tatiana and she's real to me goddamn it.

Anything is real if you believe hard enough and use your imagination.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Nov 19, 2019 2:24 PM

Jul 2007
I like to use my mouth to process organic matter for easier transit to my digestive system.
Nov 19, 2019 2:42 PM

May 2013
Scud said:
I like to use my mouth to process organic matter for easier transit to my digestive system.

I heard about that, I should try it sometimes. Too be fair I'm used to choking on things so food is easy.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Nov 19, 2019 4:18 PM

Feb 2019
I always destroy the tips of brushes, pencils, when I don't have a gum avaliable to chew, but my mother did breastfeed me long enough, so I'm baffled.
Nov 19, 2019 4:26 PM

Mar 2018
Chewing gun can satisfy my needs. I've no use out of biting into pencils like someone here...

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Nov 19, 2019 5:21 PM

Feb 2019
Luchse said:
Chewing gun can satisfy my needs. I've no use out of biting into pencils like someone here...
But it does taste really nice, you should try it sometime.
Nov 19, 2019 5:23 PM

Mar 2018
Kosmonaut said:
Luchse said:
Well, l I came to such a conclusion by giving it a try.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Nov 19, 2019 5:26 PM

Feb 2019
Luchse said:
Kosmonaut said:
Well now, not everyone can have good taste, otherwise it would be just normal taste, wouldn't it?
Nov 19, 2019 5:29 PM

Mar 2018
Kosmonaut said:
Luchse said:
Well now, not everyone can have good taste, otherwise it would be just normal taste, wouldn't it?
One can hardly proclaim feasting upon a pencil to be a matter of a good taste.

Nov 19, 2019 6:56 PM

May 2013
Luchse said:
Kosmonaut said:

I have to agree. Waste of a good pencil. There are far better and more productive things to put in one's mouth.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Nov 19, 2019 7:06 PM

Feb 2019
Alpha_Tranny said:
Luchse said:

I have to agree. Waste of a good pencil. There are far better and more productive things to put in one's mouth.
Not for a good, well-behaved, christian boi like me.
Nov 19, 2019 7:20 PM

May 2013
Kosmonaut said:
Alpha_Tranny said:

I thought Christians could still eat all kinds of meat. I'm sure a good wiener would be good. If not that then maybe some skirt steak.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Nov 19, 2019 7:53 PM

Sep 2018
once i broke off the end of a mechanical pencil by chewing it so much

epic win
Nov 20, 2019 1:34 AM

Jan 2018
I like fruits and ice cream as big as the next person but meh to chewing gum/candy
Nov 20, 2019 12:52 PM
Jan 2019
I know it's a pretty disgusting habit,but I'm hooked on biting my nails (not even nail polish helps),possibly in an attempt to calm my nerves. Though,I've recently with a lot of effort been able to let them grow out quite nicely.

Anyway,other than that,I guess chewing gum and biting my lips count.
Nov 20, 2019 12:58 PM

May 2013
Nutella71 said:
I know it's a pretty disgusting habit,but I'm hooked on biting my nails (not even nail polish helps),possibly in an attempt to calm my nerves. Though,I've recently with a lot of effort been able to let them grow out quite nicely.

I have the same habit of biting my nails except nail polish did help. I just stopped painting my nails, lol.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Nov 20, 2019 1:06 PM

Mar 2018
Alpha_Tranny said:
Kosmonaut said:

I thought Christians could still eat all kinds of meat. I'm sure a good wiener would be good. If not that then maybe some skirt steak.
Don't let him trick you with that christian boi nonsense... He loves putting stuff in his mouth, no matter what it is.

Let's just say that he's rather adventurous in that field.

Nov 20, 2019 1:12 PM

Oct 2013
Alpha_Tranny said:
Nutella71 said:

I have the same habit of biting my nails except nail polish did help. I just stopped painting my nails, lol.
I haven’t used nail clippers in 15+ years. I’m an addict when it comes to biting my nails, and they’re so short because I bite them down to the nub. Nothing has helped but sometimes I manage to dedicate a month to growing out a nail on certain fingers.
Nov 20, 2019 1:13 PM
Nov 2019
Alpha_Tranny said:
Kosmonaut said:

Speaking of wieners, have you ever tried any of those cheese filled wieners? Yeah it can get annoying when the cheese gets all over your face but that only happens when you squeeze them hard.
Nov 20, 2019 1:41 PM

May 2013
Azzhole_Flicker said:
Alpha_Tranny said:

Speaking of wieners, have you ever tried any of those cheese filled wieners? Yeah it can get annoying when the cheese gets all over your face but that only happens when you squeeze them hard.

You know I specialize in eating those baby.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Nov 20, 2019 1:41 PM

May 2013
m0llerz said:
Alpha_Tranny said:

I haven’t used nail clippers in 15+ years. I’m an addict when it comes to biting my nails, and they’re so short because I bite them down to the nub. Nothing has helped but sometimes I manage to dedicate a month to growing out a nail on certain fingers.

Yeah, nail biting is a surprisingly tricky habit to break.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Nov 20, 2019 1:53 PM

Jul 2015
Kosmonaut said:
I always destroy the tips of brushes, pencils, when I don't have a gum avaliable to chew, but my mother did breastfeed me long enough, so I'm baffled.
she probably breastfed you for too long. Be honest, you always thought it was weird to still get that milk at age 15.

I don't have an oral fixation btw move along
"my life at this state could be transposed into a pretty massive biography"

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

MAL's most prolific antivaxxer, Noboru.
Nov 20, 2019 2:06 PM

Feb 2019
Railey2 said:
Kosmonaut said:
she probably breastfed you for too long. Be honest, you always thought it was weird to still get that milk at age 15.
Yeah, I guess you're right. It was indeed weird, I had to get a shovel, dig to pick her up, there were maggots all over the place... Probably not that healthy and definitely not christian.

Luchse said:
Alpha_Tranny said:

Don't let him trick you with that christian boi nonsense... He loves putting stuff in his mouth, no matter what it is.

God did say his followers would be doubted and scorned by unrepentant sinners.
Nov 20, 2019 4:30 PM

May 2013
Kosmonaut said:
Railey2 said:
Yeah, I guess you're right. It was indeed weird, I had to get a shovel, dig to pick her up, there were maggots all over the place... Probably not that healthy and definitely not christian.

Luchse said:

Be honest, you've taken a trip or 2 to the sausage factory.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Nov 20, 2019 5:05 PM
Jul 2018
I'm always chewing gum but that's all that I chew. I'd rather destroy my stomach than my teeth.
Nov 20, 2019 5:31 PM

Nov 2017
i really only bite my nails these days.

but when i was in middle/high school i had a fixation with chewing on the rubber things that wrap around mechanical pencils to help your grip on them.
Nov 20, 2019 6:11 PM

Jun 2019
Kosmonaut said:
That is absolutely disgusting, although I am not the least bit surprised.

OT: I never had that kind of habit, I am more of a handler, I need pens to click, elastic bands to snap on my wrist, stuff like that.

Leading biologist Scott Pitnick said:
The bigger your 'nads, the smaller your brains
Nov 21, 2019 3:27 AM

Feb 2019
Alpha_Tranny said:
Kosmonaut said:

Be honest, you've taken a trip or 2 to the sausage factory.
My favorite sausage dish is currywurst and I personally prefer Frankfurter to a Wiener.

Bakchos said:
Kosmonaut said:

OT: I never had that kind of habit, I am more of a handler, I need pens to click, elastic bands to snap on my wrist, stuff like that.
Why do you judge me so, Bakky? I'm not judging your tactic clearly learned to avoid self-harm, why do you judge my chewing pencils and brushes?
Nov 21, 2019 8:37 AM

Mar 2015
i just got braces on so I started licking my teeth a lot more
Gin-chan said:
Anime - it's not something that can be thought of in a hall for conferences. It is made out of strange juices current from the brain of animators.
Nov 21, 2019 10:29 AM

Oct 2018
Yup, chew on mostly gum now, but when I was younger I'd chew up pencils and pens, also would chew on the sleeve or collar of my shirts.
Summertime days, passing gently
Sunlight, leading to an encounter;
Dreams that don't want to end
Continue onwards toward the next day
While she waits in the air.
Nov 21, 2019 10:45 AM

May 2013
Fleeting_Dream said:
Yup, chew on mostly gum now, but when I was younger I'd chew up pencils and pens, also would chew on the sleeve or collar of my shirts.

Lol you reminded me I would chew on the sleeves of my sweatshirt last when I was a kid.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Nov 21, 2019 11:18 AM

May 2019
Don't like gums because it's too soft for me - when chewing something, wine gums, jelly beans and licorize all the way.

Chewed on pencils gross me out, I never did that myself. It does not taste like anything either, so why would people do that?
Nov 21, 2019 3:03 PM

Jun 2015
Alpha_Tranny said:
Bobby2Hands said:

why would you doubt that? You think 2 hand bob can get a women without paying for it?

or that hes too poor to afford one?
Alpha_Tranny said:
I'm just saying I like chewing ice
what the fuckity fuck? who the fuck chews ICE?!?!
Nov 21, 2019 7:53 PM

May 2013
KuroudoAkabane said:
Alpha_Tranny said:

why would you doubt that? You think 2 hand bob can get a women without paying for it?

or that hes too poor to afford one?
Alpha_Tranny said:
I'm just saying I like chewing ice
what the fuckity fuck? who the fuck chews ICE?!?!

That even if a woman was paid they wouldn’t do it.

Also yes, especially ice from sonic. Nice tactile sensation. Plus sonic has good wieners and hotdogs.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Nov 21, 2019 8:23 PM
osmamthus wine

May 2014
This reminds me of a funny story. (●´∀`●)

This was probably about eight years ago. I was borrowing my dad's headphones, casually chewing on the cord, when I noticed it tasted salty. I wondered why.

A while later, after I'd been chewing on it for a decent amount of time, I realized why--they were the headphones he used while working out.

Sweat. They were salty from sweat.

I think that scared me straight into being very careful about what I'm putting in my mouth ((⚆·̫⚆‧̣̥̇ )) I hardly chew non-food anymore, that's for certain.

Nov 21, 2019 8:42 PM

Feb 2019
Biting whole cashews in half long-ways then breaking off that little thing at the top that seems like it shouldn't be there.
Nov 21, 2019 10:35 PM

May 2013
OfDeathandLove said:
This reminds me of a funny story. (●´∀`●)

This was probably about eight years ago. I was borrowing my dad's headphones, casually chewing on the cord, when I noticed it tasted salty. I wondered why.

A while later, after I'd been chewing on it for a decent amount of time, I realized why--they were the headphones he used while working out.

Sweat. They were salty from sweat.

I think that scared me straight into being very careful about what I'm putting in my mouth ((⚆·̫⚆‧̣̥̇ )) I hardly chew non-food anymore, that's for certain.

That’s genuinely an amusing story. Probably for the best, foreign objects in the mouth can be dubious, I’m an expert.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Nov 22, 2019 1:25 PM
osmamthus wine

May 2014
Alpha_Tranny said:
That’s genuinely an amusing story. Probably for the best, foreign objects in the mouth can be dubious, I’m an expert.

Oh ho ho, I don't doubt it. (●⌒∇⌒●)

Nov 22, 2019 7:10 PM

Jun 2019
Kosmonaut said:
Bakchos said:

Why do you judge me so, Bakky? I'm not judging your tactic clearly learned to avoid self-harm, why do you judge my chewing pencils and brushes?
I judge you because that is gross. Do you even know where your pencil has been? I know where my wrists were.

Leading biologist Scott Pitnick said:
The bigger your 'nads, the smaller your brains

More topics from this board

» How do you process death?

Lightskynight - Apr 14

21 by LightWorker »»
9 minutes ago

» What does your username mean?

DesuMaiden - 31 minutes ago

3 by deg »»
17 minutes ago

Poll: » People who leave MAL (finish the thought)

IpreferEcchi - 12 hours ago

5 by DesuMaiden »»
45 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

639 by blauuu »»
48 minutes ago

» Do you ever miss old/former online friends?

pludel2 - Apr 10

38 by DesuMaiden »»
51 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.