Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 2, 2019 8:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yeah, this Gabriel/Vector guy is someone to seriously watch out for with his influence. I mean, the amount of people he has under his command...

Damn. Seems he's the type of guy that lets his hands speak of his actions too. On the other hand, I guess it's somewhat interesting to see his past, or at least parts of it. Gabriel is still a sinister bastard though.
Stark700Nov 2, 2019 8:51 AM
Nov 2, 2019 8:25 AM

Nov 2007
Showing the past of the character that Ishida-san's character dived into and that girl at the end was the female friend (same voice as Alice) of the character.

He claimed war, and that lady attempted to kill him but failed. That made him remembered the character's past where he killed that girl! (in his sense, he was just being curious with living things, like what he did w. insect) and got memory of death from the soul escaped.

He showed everyone her head, which caused that knight to act, but poisoned him. He transformed and attempted to attack Ishida-san's character, but he realized that he's living death and lost.

After ED, Alice arrived at the gate to the other side, which got destroyed.
tsubasaloverNov 2, 2019 9:58 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 2, 2019 8:32 AM

Nov 2011
Gabriel is a creep.

Just like every single bad guy in this series.

Nov 2, 2019 8:59 AM
Oct 2019
Finally another psycho villain, Gabriel's past is revealed.

But... the explanation scene before Gabriel erased Shaster was so confusing. I read novel and I know why Gabriel is invulnerable, but that scene was just awful.
motamikoNov 2, 2019 9:05 AM
Nov 2, 2019 9:32 AM
May 2018
Best sao villain is here. :D
Nov 2, 2019 9:54 AM

Apr 2016
this episode was absolutely insane. probably the darkest SAO has gotten
Nov 2, 2019 10:01 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
pretty good ep.

I like that we get to see some backstory of Gabriel. Dude is a damn nutjob imo.

Only complaint here was that we got no Alice until the last minute and as well all know, Alice is best girl.

Seems like it's about to get real with the Dark Territory preparing to attack.

Am very much looking forward to the next ep.
Nov 2, 2019 10:04 AM
Feb 2017
So Gabriel is immortal in a sense since a sword can’t kill him... wonder how he will be killed (hopefully not by the power of friendship or him becoming a good guy).

The transformation of the general also looked very cool.
Nov 2, 2019 10:05 AM

Dec 2014
Kaiser-chan said:
Gabriel is a creep.

Just like every single bad guy in this series.

Sums up the episode in a nutshell. Here I thought, we may finally have something new on our hands.

That flashback for Gabriel was crazy though, did he really kill that girl as a kid?
Felt bad for Lipis to end up dying like that. :(

I guess this cements Quinella as the best antagonist in the series so far, shame we'll never see her again. xD

Nov 2, 2019 10:12 AM

Aug 2013
Well, Dark Territory is planning an attack with Gabriel as their leader. The humans will have a tough time.

Nov 2, 2019 10:31 AM

Jul 2015
Oh great... just what we needed, another cringe villian like the one from ALO arc.... The story repeats itself once more.

Maybe it was my fault to think SAO would deliver because of all the flashbacks of them training in GGO and the invasion of the base by them. I expected some military discipline and strategic thinking to get Alice.

AdrianRubinskyNov 2, 2019 10:40 AM
Nov 2, 2019 10:33 AM

Jan 2014
Well, damn... Sao really knows how to make truly vile, and disturbing antagonists.
Nov 2, 2019 10:41 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Damn Goblins. No Surprise that Gabriel is murdering psychopath that has a taste for human souls. If Kirito doesn't wake up they might have to call Goblin Slayer.
Nov 2, 2019 10:57 AM

May 2018
Another edge lord villain but doesn't matter, I care about the war itself. Can't wait.
Nov 2, 2019 11:06 AM
Jul 2018
Two interesting characters are killed by generic villain. Even the ALO Arc is much better than this. SAO have three huge problems since season 1, Kirito needs a male partner, this series can´t function with a female protagonist, because they have a bad character development even Klein, Agil, Death Gun and Kayaba would better than Alice or Asuna. Most annoying part in this series is the unneccesary harem.
Nov 2, 2019 11:08 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Even as a kid Gabriel was ambitious and perhaps too curious for his own good. If anything the land of darkness sure has no shortage of interesting races to call upon. Though it looks like rivalry is pretty rife. Gabriel's speech sure served well to rouse the races to war. Though a bold move and one that was made with the best of intentions Lipia's attack was doomed to fail sadly. Gabriel's fascination with souls though is just so disturbing. Shasta's attempt to kill Gabriel though was impressively bold with his attack being also visually impressive as well showing well his determination to secure peace even at the cost of his life. Overall an excellent ep that served to not only show Gabriel's entrance into underworld but also show the leadup to the start of the war as well. At the same time it also did well to expand upon both Gabriel's twisted personality as well as many races that live in the land of darkness. Too bad about Shasta and Lipia though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2019 11:15 AM

Feb 2019
Solid 5/5 episode, Shasta's incarnate arms/tornado was 10000x cooler than I imagined it while reading it, usually with LN adaptations it's the opposite, the assassination scene was every bit as sad as I imagined it, they finally showed the alicia flashback, a bit out of order, but it worked.

A-1's on some Unlimited Budget Works shit because this looks gorgeous every frame.

Critique: Lost a lot of Shasta's backstory. Would have liked to have seen his and Bercouli's first fight and their history explained.

Loving this adapation so far, one of the best I've seen
Nov 2, 2019 11:15 AM

Dec 2015
Yawn. Can't SAO ever have a villain that is interesting and compelling and that ISN'T a complete sociopath? For ONCE they should make the antagonist an interesting and compelling character with relatable motives. Is that too much to ask? My goodness.
Nov 2, 2019 11:19 AM

Jun 2017
Man I love Gabriel.
Signature.
Nov 2, 2019 11:21 AM

Jun 2017
Hylianticipated said:
Yawn. Can't SAO ever have a villain that is interesting and compelling and that ISN'T a complete sociopath? For ONCE they should make the antagonist an interesting and compelling character with relatable motives. Is that too much to ask? My goodness.

Shigemura Tetsuhiro from Ordinal Scale is literally just that.
Signature.
Nov 2, 2019 11:32 AM

Sep 2014
Wow I wasnt expecting both of them to die already. Kinda a waste after they spend time on them last episode.
Also it looks like those two were the only ones who wanted peace with everyone else really just wanting war. Makes me wonder why they cared in the first place, not like its worth saving warmongers.

Emperor dude is creepy, we still have Asuna going in and the actual war starting. Seems pretty short considering the previous season.

I miss Quinelly already. This seems like a straight up bad idea. But lets see.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 2, 2019 11:38 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Hylianticipated said:

I share your sentiments. You can have an effective antagonist without having to always push the envelope like this.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 2, 2019 11:57 AM
Anime Cat

Aug 2017
Wow, another psychopath antagonist is shown up ! ( this is SAO, so what do you expect ? ) He is excited to experimenting with souls but he is so badass, he even let anyone to attack him from behind ( best SAO antagonist is here )

We have nice character introduction here, even this episode is just about him and his plan to attack his enemy. Nowadays, many action shows didn't like to give proper introduction to antagonist which is also have great impact to the show.

8/10 this time
Nov 2, 2019 12:02 PM

Nov 2016
The main villain is fuckin crazy.
Nov 2, 2019 12:06 PM

Aug 2012
Never mess with someone that has a fucked up backstory.
Nov 2, 2019 12:14 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
This episode was awesome, that man is truly crazy, damn I had shivers during the last part, I still can't wait to see Asuna in the world.
Nov 2, 2019 12:24 PM

Nov 2016
Holy fuck, this was unexpected( not the fact that the villain is insane once again xD) Pretty intense episode, but why did Lipia have to die? She was too hot 😭

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 2, 2019 12:25 PM

Sep 2015
Hylianticipated said:

lul

https://swordartonline.fandom.com/wiki/Sai_Yukitsugu
https://swordartonline.fandom.com/wiki/Genesis
https://swordartonline.fandom.com/wiki/Nochizawa_Eiji
https://swordartonline.fandom.com/wiki/Nanairo_Arshavin
https://swordartonline.fandom.com/wiki/Sumeragi_Youta
Nov 2, 2019 12:32 PM

Aug 2015
Well, we have another psycho villain who doesn't have any redeemable quality in SAO. I expected something better from this arc, but this cringe and edgy antagonist doesn't give much hope.
Nov 2, 2019 12:34 PM

Feb 2015
im quitting. i dont like the villian. that all.

there you go. i edited it. you all happy ?
YizelTroNov 2, 2019 3:26 PM
Nov 2, 2019 12:34 PM

Mar 2014
So because he's a sociopath his soul is dead and alive at the same time? And pretty sure our skulls don't sparkle as our soul jumps out of our heads when we die for somebody to slurp up. But once they established the soul as something quantifiable, it was a whole cascade of absurdities from there...

Also RIP Fanatio and Bercouli's clones
Nov 2, 2019 12:46 PM

Sep 2015
Do people really want spoilers of the novel to understand what is happening or prefer to wait? lol
Nov 2, 2019 12:49 PM
Feb 2009
holy sht what an episode this was
Nov 2, 2019 12:50 PM

Feb 2013
YizelTro said:
I'm gonna stop here
and to sums up overall series from the beginning until now

the author likes to sexually and physically abuse a woman(let me correct that; a character, especially a woman), and he like a villain that is a psychopath, creep, pure evil, nothing good, and like to abuse a woman sexually and physically except kaya ba Akihiko. just if the villain was like kayaba I would like it a lot.

that is the only reason why im dropping out.
the story is interesting, alice as a character is really good and i really like her a lot but the villain is making me uncomfortable. so I'm out.

and by the way, I heard it from the neighbor thread, some people said that in the web novel, long time ago, the one Kawahara (sao author) wrote, in the future of this arc, shinon got raped and laefa got raped to death in WoU, obviously not dead, she logged out, and she got raped by a worm/centepide or something like that. that was in the web novel and it doesn't exist in the light novel. thinking that the same author who wrote a light novel of sao wrote the web novel version like that just creeps me out

another reason why I'm quitting
this is the source btw
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1808477

None of that ever existed on the web novel. This guy is a complete troll. Only two scenes existed, which were on Fairy Dance and the one from Alicization, which appeared on last season. After that, Kawahara never wrote any scene with sexual assault, ever, it stopped there.

And if you think that Gabriel did anything sexual, you're delusional as heck, as he just killed the woman much like he did with the guy and will do in the future as well.
Nov 2, 2019 12:54 PM

Feb 2013
KuuhakuDesu said:
Reki Kawahara does like to copy paste the same villains over and over again, doesn' he?
Thinking where the soul is stored and if it's on the head is outright stupiid. Maybe he'd have a better guess sucking off my fucking balls.

As someone who actually likes SAO, Alicization has been going in a downward spiral for quite a while since the last season. Not to say the previous seasons were great, but at least they were actually fun to watch.

I probably havent's seen the worst of it yet, though.

lmao copy and past villains. I didn't know that Quinella was a copy and past of Kayaba, which is a copy and paste of Sugu and Death Gun. All of them are compltely different from each other, with different personalities, ambitions and only Gabriel even is a socipath. Only Kayaba and Quinella are good but to say that they're the same? Don't be delusional.

And Alicization is the best arc of SAO by far. You're just anime-only who don't know what you're talking about, as all previous arcs outside of Mother Rosario are average to bad.
Nov 2, 2019 12:59 PM
May 2017
This was a very shocking episode. I don't know what to say.
Nov 2, 2019 1:01 PM

Feb 2015
caio_brb said:
YizelTro said:
I'm gonna stop here
and to sums up overall series from the beginning until now

the author likes to sexually and physically abuse a woman(let me correct that; a character, especially a woman), and he like a villain that is a psychopath, creep, pure evil, nothing good, and like to abuse a woman sexually and physically except kaya ba Akihiko. just if the villain was like kayaba I would like it a lot.

that is the only reason why I'm dropping out.
the story is interesting, alice as a character is really good and i really like her a lot but the villain is making me uncomfortable. so I'm out.

and by the way, I heard it from the neighbor thread, some people said that in the web novel, long time ago, the one Kawahara (sao author) wrote, in the future of this arc, shinon got raped and laefa got raped to death in WoU, obviously not dead, she logged out, and she got raped by a worm/centipede or something like that. that was in the web novel and it doesn't exist in the light novel. thinking that the same author who wrote a light novel of sao wrote the web novel version like that just creeps me out

another reason why I'm quitting
this is the source btw
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1808477

None of that ever existed on the web novel. This guy is a complete troll. Only two scenes existed, which were on Fairy Dance and the one from Alicization, which appeared on last season. After that, Kawahara never wrote any scene with sexual assault, ever, it stopped there.

And if you think that Gabriel did anything sexual, you're delusional as heck, as he just killed the woman much like he did with the guy and will do in the future as well.

the villains aren't only gabriel. I did not say specifically that he sexually assaults woman, but he still abuses them not sexually. okay, he killed a woman and a guy equally, but why shows the woman only? why put a scene that makes the audience uncomfortable m8 ?

okay, it's a troll, but still, it doesn't change the fact that the villain is all about abusing a woman from what the scene tells us all. no even a single guy in a scene got abuse in an emphasis way
if you want to kill someone, just kill it, why enjoys it. asuna in the first season second cour, shinon (ggo) and the previous season 2 girl almost got raped.

no offense, i like the series, the villain is the only thing that i hate. if some people like that kind of character then okay. im not gonna said anything. but it's a fact too that some people dislike it and find it uncomfortable
YizelTroNov 2, 2019 1:07 PM
Nov 2, 2019 1:06 PM

Nov 2014
This guy could've been such a great antagonist, but no, he has to be another psycho. Would be it that bad if he was just a pro mercenary that viewers could actually respect? I'm disappointed.
Nov 2, 2019 1:07 PM

May 2017
I wish Reki Kawahara was more creative with antagonists,like he was with Administrator. I am sick of cliched psychopaths and sociopaths like Gabriel,but it's gonna take more than that to ruin my enjoyment. At least it's didn't had same flaws like worst anime i watched,so it's was bearable for me. I hope that in next episodes,we will get to see mai waifu Asuna as Stacia and reuniting with Kirito and meeting Alice at same time.
There is no bad waifu,only bad anime.
Nov 2, 2019 1:09 PM

Feb 2013
YizelTro said:
caio_brb said:

the villains aren't only gabriel. I did not say specifically that he sexually assaults woman, but he still abuses them not sexually. okay, he killed a woman and a guy equally, but why shows the woman only? why put a scene that makes the audience uncomfortable m8 ?

okay, it's a troll, but still, it doesn't change the fact that the villain is all about abusing a woman from what the scene tells us all. no even a single guy in a scene got abuse.

no offense, i like the series, the villain is the only thing that i hate. if some people like that kind of character then okay. im not gonna said anything. but it's a fact too that some people dislike it and find it uncomfortable

My god, how the fuck is him abusing a woman? Women can't be killed in a story? By a guy that literally don't even see fluclights as live beings outside of reaching his objectives? What the fuck. It would be better if the women were all protected and he only killed men? What a bizarre thinking. Women are also characters and part of the story, they can be killed. Lipia was killed because she tried to kill him to save her people and lover, simple as that. I could understand if it was a sexual assault like the two that happened in the past but YOU CAN'T KILL A FEMALE CHARACTER or ATTACK ONE in a story? What the fuck is this. This is absolutely normal and it's done all the time in a ton of series on this very media and hell, on movies and american show, including many that you probably already watched. Seriously, how a thinking like this even exists.

Also, my post was for you to stop spouting false information out there about the web novel when you clearly don't know a thing about the series outside of the anime and yet here you were sharing misinformation about things that never happened.
Nov 2, 2019 1:18 PM

Apr 2013
Why does every episode end with that evil dude giving an arrogant little smirk?

YizelTro said:

You do realize that some villains aren't supposed to be liked right? That you're actually supposed to hate them? If you find what the VILLAIN does makes you uncomfortable, then maybe that's a good thing.
curzon17Nov 2, 2019 1:24 PM
Nov 2, 2019 1:20 PM

Feb 2015
caio_brb said:
YizelTro said:

okay, it's a troll, but still, it doesn't change the fact that the villain is all about abusing a woman from what the scene tells us all. no even a single guy in a scene got abuse.

My god, how the fuck is him abusing a woman? Women can't be killed in a story? By a guy that literally don't even see fluclights as live beings outside of reaching his objectives? What the fuck. It would be better if the women were all protected and he only killed men? What a bizarre thinking. Women are also characters and part of the story, they can be killed. Lipia was killed because she tried to kill him to save her people and lover, simple as that. I could understand if it was a sexual assault like the two that happened in the past but YOU CAN'T KILL A FEMALE CHARACTER or ATTACK ONE in a story? What the fuck is this. This is absolutely normal and it's done all the time in a ton of series on this very media and hell, on movies and american show, including many that you probably already watched. Seriously, how a thinking like this even exists.

Also, my post was for you to stop spouting false information out there about the web novel when you clearly don't know a thing about the series outside of the anime and yet here you were sharing misinformation about things that never happened.

yes they can be killed. obviously. but not that way. shinon got strangled in ggo by him as a flashback and he smiles is a way of showing us that he enjoy is ? that one scene is already a fact that he like to abuse a person. and whats more, that the only character that he killed so far is only a girl from the every scene. why is that ? what is the purpose ?

it looks like you misunderstand me. character can be killed. either is a woman or a guy. but the way they killed is the problem. this is pg 13 series m8. look at the previous season. 2 girl almost got rape and pg 13 ? whats is that even mean.

the fact that the killing method is like that and the only victim that we can see is girl, and whats more is that this series is pg 13....

c'mon m8, im just letting out my opinion, i already said it, no offense, i like it the story, i just hate the character. is that wrong. i hate it because it makes me uncomfortable. simple as that. period
Nov 2, 2019 1:27 PM
Apr 2019
Gabriel is a mess up character but it was pretty badass when he was just sitting with no F's given when he was getting attack
Nov 2, 2019 1:30 PM

Feb 2015
curzon17 said:
Why does every episode end with that evil dude giving an arrogant little smirk?

YizelTro said:

You do realize that some villains aren't supposed to be liked right? That you're actually supposed to hate them? If you find what the VILLAIN does makes you uncomfortable, then maybe that's a good thing.

why is that even a good thing?. it destroy the purpose of a film as being enjoyable, exciting or thrilling. i agree thou that villain are supposed to be hated, but not making us uncomfortable to watch it. that beats the purpose of making the series if most people uncomforbale to watch it, except if the target audience who like that kind of stuff is way bigger than the ones who dislike it. that is a different matter. acutually they did the right thing if thats the case. but personally i dont like it

entertainment is a subjective matter. i cannot say that is wrong. i can only say it's bad.
thats why when i let out my opinion and someone attacked me like that, i even feel bad about it. i thought i offended him. so i said it kindly what i dislike about it. if i said anything wrong then i corrected it.
YizelTroNov 2, 2019 1:34 PM
Nov 2, 2019 1:32 PM

Feb 2013
YizelTro said:
caio_brb said:

yes they can be killed. obviously. but not that way. shinon got strangled in ggo by him as a flashback and he smiles is a way of showing us that he enjoy is ? that one scene is already a fact that he like to abuse a person. and whats more, that the only character that he killed so far is only a girl from the every scene. why is that ? what is the purpose ?

it looks like you misunderstand me. character can be killed. either is a woman or a guy. but the way they killed is the problem. this is pg 13 series m8. look at the previous season. 2 girl almost got rape and pg 13 ? whats is that even mean.

the fact that the killing method is like that and the only victim that we can see is girl, and whats more is that this series is pg 13....

c'mon m8, im just letting out my opinion, i already said it, no offense, i like it the story, i just hate the character. is that wrong. i hate it because it makes me uncomfortable. simple as that. period

Dear god, I can't believe I'm seeing a complain because a character killed a woman. This is even worse than a extremist feminist which even in this case wouldn't make an absurd argument like that.

> but not that way.

So a woman can't be strangled in a story? What the fuck? My god, I can't believe I'm reading this.

> but the way they killed is the problem. this is pg 13 series m8. look at the previous season. 2 girl almost got rape and pg 13 ? whats is that even mean.

The way they get killed is the problem? My god, a woman can be killed in any way much like a man can be as well. How the fuck is that a problem at all? I can't believe I'm discussing with something like this when I watched and have read thousands of series with the same thing happening and no one making a retard argument like this.

> nd he smiles is a way of showing us that he enjoy is

He smile because of the soul being out of the body in his delusions when killing people. How the fuck you can't interpret it?

> the fact that the killing method is like that and the only victim that we can see is girl, and whats more is that this series is pg 13....

Stop with this fucking garbage argument. Thousands of manga on shonen demographics did similar things. This pg 13 is only a denomination for the west with your own companies doing their avaliation of the content and putting the classification of age.

> c'mon m8, im just letting out my opinion, i already said it, no offense,

And your opinion is wrong, because a woman can be killed by any method much like plenty of other series did in history.This isn't new, this happens all the time and will continue to happen because there's literally nothing wrong.A woman being killed is part of a narrative, which happened with many murders, including last fucking season where Cop Craft had a woman being killed by a train and gun, which you can literally find in every series whatsoever.
brzzcodeNov 2, 2019 1:36 PM
Nov 2, 2019 1:33 PM

Jan 2009
what a waste of delicious and sexy brown woman Lipia is

and damn Gabriel is cold hearted or soulless bastard that wants to be a soul eater just for him to experience having a soul eh
Nov 2, 2019 1:33 PM

Jun 2014
Well damn, no Asuna again. Here I am waiting every week to finally see her as Stacia but I get disappointed every week.
Gabriel's brain has some serious issues, ever since he was a kid. Hope he dies in a very painful way.
Lipia and Vixur seemed like likable characters, shame they died. Now I don't care about anyone else from the Dark Territory.
Waiting for Gundam SEED Movie..... (ಥ‿ಥ)

Waiting for Sailor Moon Cosmos..... o(≧▽≦)o
Nov 2, 2019 1:39 PM

May 2019
Okay, the plot was already a mess, and now they just let it even more nosense.

1. Just 1 episode ago Gabriel was the chief of a hired random corps, now, from nowhere, he has a deep connection with wtf is this system and even killed another Alice, in real world? In another virtual system?

2. We can just assume Alice is a name like Maria in SAO world.

OKAY i will be pragmatic as i always have to be with SAO nosense, and read that all this trama was just to mean: "GABRIEL WANT TO KILL ALICE"
Nov 2, 2019 1:43 PM
Jul 2018
caio_brb said:
Darikan said:

This arc is a copy of Season 1 and 2. It would have been better not to have chosen a psychopath as an antagonist. The background story of Gabriel is incomprehensible. He is simply a mass murderer who has no depth and only hunts for more souls. Kayaba as antagonist was much better, even Suguha was solid. Why do all antagonists, aside from Kayaba, have to consider psychopaths as objects? Apart from the animation Alicziation offers only Plotholes, and again good effects do not automatically make a series to a masterpiece. By the way, I liked SAO Alicization before Alice appeared and Eugeo died

This arc has nothing to do with "season 1 and 2". It's more clear than ever that you didn't read shit for the LN and just put completed (even if the series is on volume 22), you're just an anime-only that is butthurt that your wishful thinking didn't hold true.

I think that SAO should prefer male characters rather than one-dimensional ones like Alice, Silica or Lisbeth. Alice has no personality except that they fight well and the others did not exist in the original SAO. The best arcs are Aincrad and Deathgun. The first part of Alicization is a copy of the Aincrad Arc (1-24) and the second part (25-47) of the Fairy Dance Arc. Now Kirito must be saved, with the power of friendship. And good animations can not compensate for these weaknesses and the LN Vol. 18 disappointed me. The other volumes are just Sidestory of Alicization or a new Arc.

Nov 2, 2019 1:46 PM

Feb 2015
caio_brb said:
YizelTro said:

Dear god, I can't believe I'm seeing a complain because a character killed a woman. This is even worse than a extremist feminist which even in this case wouldn't make an absurd argument like that.

> but not that way.

So a woman can't be strangled in a story? What the fuck? My god, I can't believe I'm reading this.

> but the way they killed is the problem. this is pg 13 series m8. look at the previous season. 2 girl almost got rape and pg 13 ? whats is that even mean.

The way they get killed is the problem? My god, a woman can be killed in any way much like a man can be as well. How the fuck is that a problem at all? I can't believe I'm discussing with something like this when I watched and have read thousands of series with the same thing happening and no one making a retard argument like this.

> nd he smiles is a way of showing us that he enjoy is

He smile because of the soul being out of the body in his delusions when killing people. How the fuck you can't interpret it?

> the fact that the killing method is like that and the only victim that we can see is girl, and whats more is that this series is pg 13....

Stop with this fucking garbage argument. Thousands of manga on shonen demographics did similar things. This pg 13 is only a denomination for the west with your own companies doing their avaliation of the content and putting the classification of age.

> c'mon m8, im just letting out my opinion, i already said it, no offense,

And your opinion is wrong, because a woman can be killed by any method much like plenty of other series did in history.This isn't new, this happens all the time and will continue to happen because there's literally nothing wrong.A woman being killed is part of a narrative, which happened with many murders, including last fucking season where Cop Craft had a woman being killed by a train and gun, which you can literally find in every series whatsoever.

OKAY MATE. THATS ENOUGH. IM WRONG.
WHY YOU DO YOU EVEN NEED TO GET ANGRY ABOUT IT. YOU CAN EVEN SAID IT IN A KIND WAY. I ALREADY SAID IT. SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU. DONT EVEN NEED TO BE HARSH ON I T

FUCKING HELL LAD. I WAS TRYING TO TALK TO THIS GUY KINDLY.
IM NOT EVEN TRYING TO MAKE AN ARGUMENT. I WAS TRYING TO CLEAR THINGS UP M8
so, me disliking the villian because it's uncomfortable to watch is wrong too ?
YizelTroNov 2, 2019 1:52 PM
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2019

261 by futurelemon »»
Apr 15, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2019

193 by RicFie »»
Apr 13, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Favorite SAO couple? [Spoilers]

Kazu-chan-san - Feb 17

7 by Zarutaku »»
Feb 17, 10:24 AM

» why do people like alice? ( 1 2 )

JoshMan - Oct 23, 2019

72 by DiamSilver »»
Feb 5, 10:18 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2019

160 by dilaxd »»
Jan 17, 1:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.