Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 23, 2019 10:32 PM

Jul 2015
thepath said:
Piromysl said:
I'll just point out, that in episode 1 of Noukin we had potential child r*pe turned into a joke, yet nobody seem to care.

Are you talking about this anime ??
https://myanimelist.net/anime/37393/Watashi_Nouryoku_wa_Heikinchi_de_tte_Itta_yo_ne

I'm watching this anime. I don't remember it had any child rape or anything close to that.

It went something like this:

Oct 24, 2019 5:09 AM

May 2012
Piromysl said:
thepath said:

Are you talking about this anime ??
https://myanimelist.net/anime/37393/Watashi_Nouryoku_wa_Heikinchi_de_tte_Itta_yo_ne

I'm watching this anime. I don't remember it had any child rape or anything close to that.

It went something like this:

LOL
I did not even notice that scene when I watched it 1st time

It was clearly a joke. hard to believe that someone is too sensitive and get trigger about 5 second joke. I'm pretty sure that I have seen something similar to that scene before in other anime. Noting new and it is tame compared to other anime that has fanserives
Oct 24, 2019 5:33 AM

Aug 2015
Only in America btw
Oct 24, 2019 10:01 AM

Jul 2013
only clout-chasers on Twitter care about this 'controversy'
Oct 24, 2019 4:52 PM

Oct 2017
Its not a big deal. There will always be sensitive people like this. It's our job to ignore it if it isn't an issue, which it isn't here.

Just move on..
Hey there! If you'd like to talk about anime or anything else feel free to drop a comment on my page or DM me. I'd be glad to have a conversation and make some new friends :)
My list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Amazinc?status=7&order=4&order2=0

Oct 25, 2019 8:34 AM

Jan 2016
Amazinc said:
Its not a big deal. There will always be sensitive people like this. It's our job to ignore it if it isn't an issue, which it isn't here.

Just move on..

indeed , but we have to be careful because sometimes these f* assholes harasses studios/mangakas
Oct 25, 2019 10:08 AM

Nov 2015
momo's chest get's bigger and bigger every chapter in the manga.

^Before

^After
Old_School_AkiraOct 25, 2019 10:13 AM
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Oct 25, 2019 10:25 AM

Aug 2017
MHA's anime has been known to make their characters more conventionally attractive than in the manga, ie slimming Ochako down, simply because conventionally hotter characters sell better. seriously though, there's nothing wrong with her character design, in the manga or anime. do these kinds of people not like people with big tits in real life either i wonder? really stupid problem ngl
Oct 25, 2019 11:50 AM

Nov 2015
Moe_Blob said:
MHA's anime has been known to make their characters more conventionally attractive than in the manga, ie slimming Ochako down, simply because conventionally hotter characters sell better.

And the manga makes momo’s boobs bigger to sell more manga.
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Oct 25, 2019 12:13 PM

Mar 2018
imagine getting piss because a fictional character have big tits
Couldn't be me boys
吃屁股
Oct 26, 2019 9:31 PM
Dec 2017
I don't give a shit about false outrage of a bunch of SJWs and the people give them attention to create a ciclejerk of massive proportions only to give credit to a bunch of retards in the internet. Only in America they are so cinic and so hopeless to give credit to the SJWs and anti- SJWs.
Oct 28, 2019 5:30 AM
Jan 2018
VanishingKira said:
The bubble girl tickling scene also apparently cause some bitching as well.

In response to that I'll share this hot af fanart of her

I was told she and a few where fan made .
Oct 28, 2019 11:15 PM
Aug 2018
People like you are toxic. Oh, wow a few people are upset over a cartoon women's breast. Now I'm upset because they're upset. Litteraly nobody cares, and nothing of significance is going to happen, so just shutup.

I love the hypocrasy of people like you. Oh X people are making a big deal of nothing. Lets make a big deal over them making a big deal of nothing, that'll show em!
Oct 28, 2019 11:16 PM
Aug 2018
MoonStar9 said:
I've seen more people bitching about the SJWs than I've seen SJWs bitching. Its so annoying seeing these "Look What These SJWs Are Saying!!!" buzz videos. FFS, take your own advice - Don't like, ignore it and move on with your lives!

This is so true. I find it really funny too. They're always talking about 'pandering' and 'virtue signaling' while not realizing they're doing the same thing. You guys call people snowflakes but get butthurt over people being 'snowflakes'. How does that even work?
Oct 28, 2019 11:32 PM

Jan 2011
Glad to see more people are getting wise to the anti-sjw circlejerk. All these nobodies trying to rake in views off the outrage is what's truly problematic.
Oct 29, 2019 9:02 AM

Oct 2015
ManThighs said:
MoonStar9 said:
I've seen more people bitching about the SJWs than I've seen SJWs bitching. Its so annoying seeing these "Look What These SJWs Are Saying!!!" buzz videos. FFS, take your own advice - Don't like, ignore it and move on with your lives!

This is so true. I find it really funny too. They're always talking about 'pandering' and 'virtue signaling' while not realizing they're doing the same thing. You guys call people snowflakes but get butthurt over people being 'snowflakes'. How does that even work?

Two sides of the same sensitive coin.
Oct 29, 2019 9:53 AM

May 2015
"AnTi-SjWs ArE jUsT aS bAd" 🤣

Oct 31, 2019 9:54 PM
Aug 2018
TsukuyomiREKT said:
You guys are though. You take what a few people have said and REEEE about it over and over and over again. Then you make these cringy "SJW GETS DESTROYED WITH FACTS AND LOGIC" videos, so you can continuously circle jerk while muttering 'SJW's are destroying our society'.

If your mad about how sensitive some people are then stop getting triggered from everything an 'SJW' does and says. You guys are a bunch of hypocrites and are annoying as fuck.
Nov 1, 2019 1:25 AM

Nov 2016
ManThighs said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:
You guys are though. You take what a few people have said and REEEE about it over and over and over again. Then you make these cringy "SJW GETS DESTROYED WITH FACTS AND LOGIC" videos, so you can continuously circle jerk while muttering 'SJW's are destroying our society'.

If your mad about how sensitive some people are then stop getting triggered from everything an 'SJW' does and says. You guys are a bunch of hypocrites and are annoying as fuck.

Ikr? I wouldn't even have heard of those triggered SJWs if it wasn't for those posts and videos made by people triggered by them. Just sit down and enjoy your anime/manga ffs. I'm a BnHA fan too and I couldn't care less about a bunch of overly sensitive people, they'll soon just stop what they're doing and then find something else to complain about anyway.
Nov 1, 2019 6:06 AM

Nov 2017
The community for MHA has become so retardedly toxic that it turns me off from the show (or atleast taking part in any discussions).
It's the author's choice how to design a character and nothing you say is going to do shit. So save us the trouble of listening to you whiny ass bitches and just shut the fuck up
Nov 1, 2019 7:47 AM
Jun 2019
They are crazy. I see nothing wrong with her.

Oriionx said:
imagine getting piss because a fictional character have big tits
Couldn't be me boys

Lol same.
AGanime29Nov 1, 2019 7:51 AM
Nov 1, 2019 8:19 AM

Jul 2015
tinawearsmeout said:
ManThighs said:

Ikr? I wouldn't even have heard of those triggered SJWs if it wasn't for those posts and videos made by people triggered by them. Just sit down and enjoy your anime/manga ffs. I'm a BnHA fan too and I couldn't care less about a bunch of overly sensitive people, they'll soon just stop what they're doing and then find something else to complain about anyway.

You'd be surprised. Unfortunately, those people are not small in number and worst of all, are being taken seriously in the west.
The whole gamer gate scandal is entirely their doing.
Thankfully, so far Japan does not care about them and I really hope it will stay that way.

Nov 1, 2019 3:29 PM
May 2019
It's not now. It has been said ever since she appeared. But, if I remember correctly, the image compared to the anime wasn't the same frame, and when we got the same frame, it was basically the same. The difference is because when you draw something, obviously is gonna be more inconsistent than when you animate it.
Nov 1, 2019 4:55 PM

May 2016
SJW’s on Twitter and Tumblr are calling MHA transphobic on episode 2

And now this.....
Nov 3, 2019 7:29 PM
Apr 2019
MoonStar9 said:

We have to scream louder than them or shit like this happens:

https://www.polygon.com/2016/3/28/11321138/overwatch-tracer-pose-removal

Edit:
2 More Sources on how we get slammed by SJWs

https://www.destructoid.com/nintendo-removes-character-petting-during-fire-emblem-fates-localization-336888.phtml

https://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1017259/cr-censoring-the-danmachi-memoria-freese-game

There is a Youtube channel constantly showing the censorships between America vs Japan, the Shield Hero "false accusation" issue when the first few episodes come out.

They also bullied a Steve Universe fan artist for drawing her wrong, I got sources for all these if you want it.
HealthyHPNov 3, 2019 7:38 PM
Nov 3, 2019 8:21 PM
Apr 2019
rtil said:
japanese studios and creators do not give a shit and will continue to not give a shit.

you can do your part by not giving a shit either.
I will join you in not giving a shit
Nov 3, 2019 8:48 PM

Dec 2018
is this that big now? i don't think it hit most of the fans the wrong way, but if it did get a lot of attention its because people don't like the show and want to see it crash and burn so they do sh!t like this to try to bring the anime down.
Nov 5, 2019 3:12 PM

Oct 2015
HealthyHP said:
MoonStar9 said:

Edit:

https://www.destructoid.com/nintendo-removes-character-petting-during-fire-emblem-fates-localization-336888.phtml

https://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1017259/cr-censoring-the-danmachi-memoria-freese-game

There is a Youtube channel constantly showing the censorships between America vs Japan, the Shield Hero "false accusation" issue when the first few episodes come out.

They also bullied a Steve Universe fan artist for drawing her wrong, I got sources for all these if you want it.

Wow, a couple of threads from years ago... The horror.

Overwatch targets the woke crowd already so a butt shot figure garnering backlash from that community is completely within expectations. Nintendo of America always censors games in the West because they want to be known as the Disney of video games.
Nov 5, 2019 7:48 PM
Apr 2019
MoonStar9 said:
HealthyHP said:

Edit:

Wow, a couple of threads from years ago... The horror.

Overwatch targets the woke crowd already so a butt shot figure garnering backlash from that community is completely within expectations. Nintendo of America always censors games in the West because they want to be known as the Disney of video games.

Why do you seem to take it as threads from a years ago ( and the recent ones like Shield Hero ) just don't matter?

This is exact reason why our stuff gets attacked and if the SJWs didn't scream louder than us then Overwatch would of never changed, Nintendo would of never changed our games and the other issue from years ago would of never happened.

If more and more events like this happen games in the future ( years later btw ) would get potential cut content because of this.
Nov 11, 2019 7:56 AM

Aug 2007
lmao bunch of incel wankers in this thread whining about the sjw bogeyman as per usual.

Nov 11, 2019 11:05 AM

Jan 2009
No need to worry, idiots like this have been whining for a while and Japan isn't budging, Shield Hero and Goblin Slayer had it worse but the publishers didn't even care.
Nov 11, 2019 12:50 PM
Aug 2018
Piromysl said:
tinawearsmeout said:

You'd be surprised. Unfortunately, those people are not small in number and worst of all, are being taken seriously in the west.
The whole gamer gate scandal is entirely their doing.
Thankfully, so far Japan does not care about them and I really hope it will stay that way.

The thing is they are really small in number. You realize how you only ever hear about a few specific people or small groups of people, and then the outrage is in the thousands. People percieve the issue to be a lot bigger then it actually is. If people are stupid enough to think anything of note is actually going to happen to the show, they are delusional. People like OP make drama out of nothing, and they're just as sensitive and triggered as the people they constantly make fun of.
Nov 13, 2019 1:06 PM

Dec 2017
Wow I couldn't even tell the difference between.
Nov 13, 2019 1:21 PM

Oct 2017
TsukuyomiREKT said:

They are tho, anti-sjws are for the most part leaning to the extreme opposite of what the sjws preach
aka just as bad

Nov 13, 2019 3:37 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Anti sjws are even worse than sjws imo.
Nov 13, 2019 4:01 PM

May 2015
Hias said:
lmao bunch of incel wankers in this thread whining about the sjw bogeyman as per usual.

"Anyone who disagrees with my dumb bullshit is an incel REEE!"

Nov 14, 2019 2:06 AM
Aug 2018
HealthyHP said:
MoonStar9 said:

Edit:

These decisions are ultimately made by companies. There will always be some crazy people that bully others, and that's wrong, but those people are few and far between and generally hold little power. What I find funny is that you're actually upset that you can't see a video game characters ass. Imagine being triggered over the smallest most minute details, it's fucking funny and hypocritical.
Nov 14, 2019 2:31 AM

Jul 2015
ManThighs said:
HealthyHP said:

Edit:

These decisions are ultimately made by companies. There will always be some crazy people that bully others, and that's wrong, but those people are few and far between and generally hold little power. What I find funny is that you're actually upset that you can't see a video game characters ass. Imagine being triggered over the smallest most minute details, it's fucking funny and hypocritical.

You couldn't be more wrong.
Ever heard of Tumblr? It is one of their dens. One of them posted fanart of one of characters, which was slightly skinnier then original and she got bullied into suicide attempt.
You also have blue checkmarks on twitter and Facebook virtue signalling.
Think about it for a second.
If those people would be irrelevant, would companies cave to their requests and ruining their franchises? I think not.
Now, imagine what would happen to anime, if Japan would start listening to them.

Nov 14, 2019 5:35 AM
Aug 2018
Piromysl said:
ManThighs said:

Ever heard of Tumblr? It is one of their dens. One of them posted fanart of one of characters, which was slightly skinnier then original and she got bullied into suicide attempt.
If those people would be irrelevant, would companies cave to their requests and ruining their franchises? I think not.
Now, imagine what would happen to anime, if Japan would start listening to them.

Dude what the fuck are you talking about. Yes some people get bullied online (shit's not exclusive to certain political beliefs) and you didn't state any facts besides the fact that you feel bad. "Ruining franchises", is subjective and doesn't directly (if at all) correlate to 'SJW's'. Acting like your some sort of internet hero by being a hypocrite is fucking funny. What are you actually fighting for buddy? Companies are gonna do what they're gonna do, and your not arguing for anything worthwhile. "Ever heard of Tumblr", ever heard of 4chan? You just come off as somebody who is way to fucking sensitive and you feel like a minority in society, so you have to fight the good fight. The thing is, when you actually break down each individual case (like this one) are you actually so shallow that you're upset over what somebody said about a cartoon characters boobs. Seriously man, re-evaluate your life decisions.
Nov 14, 2019 9:41 AM

Jul 2015
ManThighs said:
Piromysl said:

Dude what the fuck are you talking about. Yes some people get bullied online (shit's not exclusive to certain political beliefs) and you didn't state any facts besides the fact that you feel bad. "Ruining franchises", is subjective and doesn't directly (if at all) correlate to 'SJW's'. Acting like your some sort of internet hero by being a hypocrite is fucking funny. What are you actually fighting for buddy? Companies are gonna do what they're gonna do, and your not arguing for anything worthwhile. "Ever heard of Tumblr", ever heard of 4chan? You just come off as somebody who is way to fucking sensitive and you feel like a minority in society, so you have to fight the good fight. The thing is, when you actually break down each individual case (like this one) are you actually so shallow that you're upset over what somebody said about a cartoon characters boobs. Seriously man, re-evaluate your life decisions.

Please point me where in my post I was upset over this obvious virtue signalling.
I have read it again and could only see well deserved ridicule and mockery and nothing else.
Unlike you, who judging by your reaction seem to take this personally.

Anyway, how blind can you be to do not see the problem, which those people pose?
Due to their virtue signalling, they managed to influence one of the greatest gaming studios on the world to make a change, one "woke" person can force YouTube to change its guidelines if they feel offended, even in MK11 they forced the removal of OK hand gesture, and many other things.
And you still call them "irrelevant and few and far between"? Just fuckin stop.

So far, I don't really give a shit about them and only find them as the source of entertainment.
But if their vile influence would reach Japan (which I hope will never happen), and anime studios would listen to them, the anime as we know it will end. They already are aiming for that, and that's scary.
Even SAO author already announced, that he will produce more woke content.

Nov 15, 2019 12:51 AM
Aug 2018
Piromysl said:
ManThighs said:

Please point me where in my post I was upset over this obvious virtue signalling.
I have read it again and could only see well deserved ridicule and mockery and nothing else.
Unlike you, who judging by your reaction seem to take this personally.

Anyway, how blind can you be to do not see the problem, which those people pose?
Due to their virtue signalling, they managed to influence one of the greatest gaming studios on the world to make a change, one "woke" person can force YouTube to change its guidelines if they feel offended, even in MK11 they forced the removal of OK hand gesture, and many other things.
And you still call them "irrelevant and few and far between"? Just fuckin stop.

So far, I don't really give a shit about them and only find them as the source of entertainment.
But if their vile influence would reach Japan (which I hope will never happen), and anime studios would listen to them, the anime as we know it will end. They already are aiming for that, and that's scary.
Even SAO author already announced, that he will produce more woke content.

See, I can't see what you're actually upset about. "Oh no they removed a hand gesture!" Like it's not that big of a deal so why does anyone really care (goes both ways). Companies can listen and do (largely) whatever they want in regards to what they put into there products. And every form of anything "signals" or "panders" to a certain demographic, that's nothing new.
Companies ultimately aim to make the most profit, and if they feel like their margins or likeness may be harmed, they'll make neccesary changes in order to maximize their profits. If you're seriously mad about somebody's boobs being smaller, or a gesture or an image being taken out, that really adds nothing to a show, then you seriously need to re-evalute your life.
TLDR: None of these changes really have much of an impact and at the end of the day, it's largely up to companies to put what they want into there products.
Nov 15, 2019 2:47 AM

May 2009
The comments over here are very disappointing, I expected more from MAL. Sure bigger breast might not be a problem to you, to me. But WHY did they feel the need to increase the bust size? That's the true question people have. As the manga counterpart is definitely ways smaller, why didn't they stay loyal to the manga??? Hence why they accosiate the bust increase with misogyny and it's totally justified until they get a proper response.
Nov 15, 2019 8:04 PM

Nov 2015
Shoryuuken said:
The comments over here are very disappointing, I expected more from MAL. Sure bigger breast might not be a problem to you, to me. But WHY did they feel the need to increase the bust size?

Because the original creator horikoshi dose it all the time.
Look! Momo’s momos get bigger too.
Old_School_AkiraNov 16, 2019 3:53 AM
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Nov 15, 2019 8:17 PM

May 2015
Shoryuuken said:
The comments over here are very disappointing, I expected more from MAL. Sure bigger breast might not be a problem to you, to me. But WHY did they feel the need to increase the bust size? That's the true question people have. As the manga counterpart is definitely ways smaller, why didn't they stay loyal to the manga??? Hence why they accosiate the bust increase with misogyny and it's totally justified until they get a proper response.

Bigger boobs ≠ misogyny. What size her boobs are shouldn't even matter. Are they bigger in the anime than they are in the manga? Yes, but I really don't see why that's a problem.

Nov 16, 2019 1:49 AM
May 2016
Bros I gotta confess, I kinda like boobs. Anyone else share the sentiment?
Nov 16, 2019 3:30 AM

Jul 2012
Lmao people are fucking retarded. I hope all of these snowflake feminists kill themselves
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2019 3:43 AM

May 2009
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Shoryuuken said:

Bigger boobs ≠ misogyny. What size her boobs are shouldn't even matter. Are they bigger in the anime than they are in the manga? Yes, but I really don't see why that's a problem.

If it's truly the case that they're trying to get more publicity and views by making the female characters overal more sexy and making breast bigger, then it's factual misogyny. It's literally objectifying female characters in media to the utmost degree to live up to the male fantasy, even if it really seems trivial to you.

Shadzzo said:
Lmao people are fucking retarded. I hope all of these snowflake feminists kill themselves

Not only do you disrespect the feminism movement, you're also applying validalism on them, calling people retarded makes you seem like the biggest possible hypocrite. People fight for reasons you may not understand, they don't ask for your support, but they also don't ask for this childish behaviour, because you're definitely a reason why they even march.

@old_school_akira
Well, then we all know that it has to do with female objectification, in the manga and adaptation. (if you think logically that is) This discussion should be over by now.
ShoryuukenNov 16, 2019 3:47 AM
Nov 16, 2019 3:49 AM

Jul 2015
Shoryuuken said:
you disrespect the feminism movement

Maybe it's because feminist movement in its current form do not deserve any respect.

Nov 16, 2019 3:52 AM

May 2009
Piromysl said:
Shoryuuken said:
you disrespect the feminism movement

Maybe it's because feminist movement in its current form do not deserve any respect.

And how did you come to that conclusion your honor? Due to the pandering of overly exaggerated negative news surrounding them? That should kill the opportunity of general women to fight for their rightful rights?
Nov 16, 2019 3:57 AM

Feb 2015
It's weird that they made this girl bustier, but this other girl (Ochako I think) is skinnier compared to the manga. Changes like this must be annoying for the manga readers, but I think calling this misogyny is highly exaggerated. This barely even counts as fanservice.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

465 by YeaGERIST01 »»
Yesterday, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2020

158 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

233 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

225 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2020

128 by WolfWood37 »»
Mar 31, 9:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.