Forum Settings
Forums

What's wrong with making an anime-like utopia?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 21, 2019 8:32 PM

Dec 2018
IpreferEcchi said:
A world where looking up skirts, getting "disciplined" up by sexy teachers, and more is commonplace.

Damn, if that's what you meant by utopia then I do see the problem. Of course I have yet to grasp the essence of the joke, if it ever was.
. . .
Oct 21, 2019 8:45 PM

Oct 2017
I'd like to live in a fantasy world where people are chill about liking anime
Oct 21, 2019 8:53 PM

Jul 2016
Preachee said:
IpreferEcchi said:
A world where looking up skirts, getting "disciplined" up by sexy teachers, and more is commonplace.

Damn, if that's what you meant by utopia then I do see the problem. Of course I have yet to grasp the essence of the joke, if it ever was.

That's the utopia that I want. If it doesn't do lasting physical damage, it is inherently good and should be embraced.
Oct 21, 2019 8:54 PM

Dec 2018
IpreferEcchi said:
Preachee said:

That's the utopia that I want. If it doesn't do lasting physical damage, it should be embraced and is inherently good.

It doesn't adhere to the definition of utopia though, it's more of a perfection vision of your own rather than a "perfect society".
. . .
Oct 21, 2019 9:31 PM
Jul 2018
KamisamaHatatan said:
Truxtoff said:
yea u'd be a side char at best, me on the other hand id be like the kenshiro or gokku cuz im freakin based and epic dude. very goodd

I cannot remember Goku or Kenshiro being non-binary. You don't even qualify as a main character in society. Unfortunate
COME ONNNNNNNNNNN bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Oct 22, 2019 1:10 AM

Oct 2008
Nothing is wrong, in fact I would be on board immediately. However have you forgotten that anime is a romanticized version of our society. Therefore our society had a long way to go before reaching even a generic anime with school setting, let alone what you are dreaming about.
Oct 22, 2019 1:19 AM

Jun 2016
Anime is based in japan where everything requires a license. As a libertarian, I find that unacceptable.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Oct 22, 2019 8:22 AM

Jul 2016
Dolabella said:
I'd like to live in a fantasy world where people are chill about liking anime

I like people who aren't satisfied with anime only being anime.
Oct 23, 2019 9:00 AM

Feb 2019
Bakchos said:
As much as I would like to be constantly falling over while fondling minors' breasts and getting away with it, I don't see how that would be an utopia or at least productive.
That's only because you're not thinking outside the box, my friend. You're so much of a bland loser you'd probably have your own harem in an anime world.
Oct 23, 2019 9:08 AM

Aug 2010
i doubt you understand how current society works but you just would love to escape into a fantasy world - because who wouldnt
https://combosmooth.itch.io/ - I make free-to-play browser games for PC and I sell pixel art animation here
Oct 25, 2019 8:08 PM

Jun 2019
Kosmonaut said:
Bakchos said:
As much as I would like to be constantly falling over while fondling minors' breasts and getting away with it, I don't see how that would be an utopia or at least productive.
That's only because you're not thinking outside the box, my friend. You're so much of a bland loser you'd probably have your own harem in an anime world.
I know I should be offended but I'll take two of those.

Leading biologist Scott Pitnick said:
The bigger your 'nads, the smaller your brains
Oct 25, 2019 8:15 PM

Sep 2015
Anime is fantasy. Reality and fantasy can run perpendicular but they cannot exist within each other. You can really only live in a fantasy world in your head... take it or leave it.
Oct 25, 2019 11:03 PM

May 2019

Top text.
Middle text.
Bottom text.
30 characters.
Oct 31, 2019 8:38 PM

Jul 2016
Freshell said:
Top text.
Middle text.
Bottom text.
30 characters.

I think there are enough submissive people in the world to keep defense, economy, education, government, and healthcare going for the other half who just want to be hedonists.

We need to structure the world around giving people this choice.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - 2 hours ago

10 by Citrone39 »»
7 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows?

EverRealm - 42 minutes ago

9 by Kenzolo-folk »»
15 minutes ago

» Favorite Spring 2024 OP/ED?

Serafos - Apr 15

19 by IKKIsama »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » So, is anime male or female?

Tirinchas - Yesterday

23 by Zarutaku »»
18 minutes ago

» Does being an anime fan make you proud or embarassed?

BuddhaIsBetter - 5 hours ago

19 by Zakception »»
43 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.