Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 22, 2019 8:26 AM

Apr 2019
as a man i regularly shave private parts and armpits
i just feel more comfortable that way
wouldn't dream of shaving my legs and arms though

Kuroko-chan said:
moeanao said:
Shaved or not shaved, it's a preference. I don't always conform to the things I prefer physically in a partner, that doesn't mean I'm a hypocrite. If I like my partner to have short hair, but I have long hair, it doesn't mean I'm a hypocrite. If both partners are happy, then who cares? And if you don't like it, no one is forcing you to be with them. People who "expect" girls to be shaved and to be a certain way no matter what, and makes fun of them for it, are just immature. Everyone is different and that's fine.

I'm still wondering why everybody in this thread talks about partners, when I never even mentioned something about partners in my initial post. I asked why guys expect girls to be shaved, I never mentioned they have be partners or to have any kind of relationship. I simply asked, why guys want girls to shave, when they don't shave themselves? Is it that hard for people to understand that I'm not talking about partners, mating, sex, attract the opposite sex or anything like that? This is a question about body hair, not about a relationship with somebody.

i highly doubt that any guy gives a shit about whether random women shave so obviously they will tak about partners/relationships because you are asking them about their preference
no one actually cares about random peoples shaving habits <.<

or maybe you do? but i certainly don't care whether girl X/Y shaves or not
Nim0174Oct 22, 2019 8:35 AM
You son of a .. turtle

Oct 22, 2019 8:58 AM
Jul 2018
Nim0174 said:
as a man i regularly shave private parts and armpits
i just feel more comfortable that way
wouldn't dream of shaving my legs and arms though

Kuroko-chan said:

I'm still wondering why everybody in this thread talks about partners, when I never even mentioned something about partners in my initial post. I asked why guys expect girls to be shaved, I never mentioned they have be partners or to have any kind of relationship. I simply asked, why guys want girls to shave, when they don't shave themselves? Is it that hard for people to understand that I'm not talking about partners, mating, sex, attract the opposite sex or anything like that? This is a question about body hair, not about a relationship with somebody.

i highly doubt that any guy gives a shit about whether random women shave so obviously they will tak about partners/relationships because you are asking them about their preference
no one actually cares about random peoples shaving habits <.<

or maybe you do? but i certainly don't care whether girl X/Y shaves or not

^ this. People aren't really going to care unless it is in their face. Like a stinky sweaty hairy guy on a packed train standing over you or a stinky sweaty hairy woman at the beach in a bikini with all her hair and flab spilling out.
Oct 22, 2019 9:13 AM

Sep 2017
That's something really personal, honestly

I don't care about hairy woman, they literally have the basic right to do what they want with their body
Same goes for men as well. They can shave whatever they want, it's their right

However I don't find shaved guys really attractive (there's obviously the usual exceptions), tbh I don't think I could ever date a shaved man (even less if he's entirely shaved, that's a big meh for me). I widely prefer hairy arms, legs and chest, but it's just my personal preference ~
Oct 22, 2019 10:53 AM

Feb 2015
I actually have a fetish for pubic hair and I think I'm also currently developing a thing for armpit hair. I don't understand how anyone could find that gross.
Oct 22, 2019 12:05 PM
Aug 2016
AshitaNoJonas said:
I don't understand how anyone could find that gross.

It's not gross, it's completely disgusting.
Oct 22, 2019 2:20 PM

Dec 2018
facial hair is fire, actually its an organic substance. But i find moustache's and goates very nice to look at, and touch, and taste sometimes
Oct 22, 2019 2:22 PM
Aug 2016
Just_A_ManBOi said:
facial hair is fire, actually its an organic substance. But i find moustache's and goates very nice to look at, and touch, and taste sometimes

T-t-taste? Ummm ........ o-ok, I guess everybody has their own ... thing.
Oct 22, 2019 2:45 PM
Mar 2016
Definitely would rather have a girl that shaves. I can't see why anyone would prefer body hair over no hair at all. Ig it looks more masculine though
Oct 22, 2019 2:53 PM

Jul 2012
Scud said:
Masculinity/femininity is basically the reason though.
This
Its basically a societal norm thing

I don't like body hair either though OP. Smooth skin a best
Oct 22, 2019 5:57 PM

Sep 2015
Why are people so offended by body hair lol
Oct 22, 2019 6:18 PM

Aug 2009
I never shave any hair on my body face or head... its called a fucking trimmer and it doesn't leave razor burn and your hair doesn't grow back all prickly

As far as body hair.. why do ppl even care? its not like you can see other ppl's body hairy or armpit hair in the majority of situations? Maybe like at a pool or Sauna or something, but normally its hidden under clothes so why does it even matter if other ppl don't shave their body hair?

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Oct 22, 2019 6:23 PM

Jun 2019
There should be welfare for state sanctioned brazilian waxes tbh

Leading biologist Scott Pitnick said:
The bigger your 'nads, the smaller your brains
Oct 22, 2019 7:27 PM

Dec 2008
Seeing some guy with his shirt off who looks like a silverback gorilla (super hairy) is something I find disgusting. A women who has more hair on her arms and legs than most guys do is also equally disgusting. It really isn't that hard to control excessive amounts of body hair people.
Life Is Short But Intense.
Oct 22, 2019 7:36 PM

Aug 2009
Just_A_ManBOi said:

So when you decided to fuck with me "out of boredom" last month, you were just being tsun-tsun because of my goatee?

Oct 22, 2019 7:41 PM

Dec 2018
well lets say that was only part of the reason, i also thought you had a nice set of pubes, for resting on.
Oct 23, 2019 12:44 AM
Aug 2016
Just_A_ManBOi said:
well lets say that was only part of the reason, i also thought you had a nice set of pubes, for resting on.

I don't have pubes, why would I? It's disgusting.
Oct 23, 2019 3:49 AM

Jul 2019
Yes it is a double standard that feminist were pointing out for years now.
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/jun/24/feminist-armpit-hair-revolution-half-statement-half-ornament

I dislike body hair and shave it, but I believe that women should be able to do anything that men can do without societal judgment.

Never explain,
Never retract,
Never apologize
Just get the thing done
And let them howl
Oct 23, 2019 5:55 AM

Oct 2014
It's all just social norms. According to some studies most women wouldn't date a guy who shaves his legs or at the very least don't have a preference. It's only a small minority of women who actually prefer men to shave their legs. Hairy legs are seen as masculine and unlike facial hair that you can groom to look more masculine and attractive, leg hair you can't really do that with so it's best just to leave it alone and let it take care of itself.

There's nothing unsanitary about body hair. As long as you shower regularly your hair will be clean. Because of the social pressures for women to shave their legs and arms if they don't share then it gives the impression to men that they don't care about their hygiene because it's such a standard thing to do.

Pubic hair is kind of funny in that way since it's actually less sanitary to shave it off than to just leave it alone. Arm and leg hair is inert, though, so it's equally sanitary either way, but if you don't shower then having body hair will only make your situation worse.

Athletes, male or female, generally have to shave their body hair because it creates too much drag otherwise. People who race with their bodies like runners, cyclists, and swimmers are most affected by this because every little bit counts in a race. In Australia it's basically the only excuse you can have to shave your legs as a guy and not be seen as gay.

I've actually shaved my legs a couple times, most recently to do a crossplay at a convention, but actually having shaved legs in public makes me feel weird so I generally cover up with pants when I do that.
Oct 23, 2019 7:13 AM

Aug 2015
I'm not a hairy guy, so I got lucky in that department. Honestly, only person who can tell me to shave or not is my SO. As long as they ask nicely, not demand it. Toxicity needs to be avoided.

Oct 23, 2019 12:02 PM

Aug 2018
LoneWolf said:
I never shave any hair on my body face or head... its called a fucking trimmer and it doesn't leave razor burn and your hair doesn't grow back all prickly

As far as body hair.. why do ppl even care? its not like you can see other ppl's body hairy or armpit hair in the majority of situations? Maybe like at a pool or Sauna or something, but normally its hidden under clothes so why does it even matter if other ppl don't shave their body hair?

Agreed, like why even care? Unless OP just wants to cry about specific people not being sexually appealing to them... Lmao, this whole thread is idiotic. It's all just opinions and preferences. Let people do what they want with their body, they don't need you telling them what you want them to look like, damn.
Oct 23, 2019 3:11 PM

Dec 2018
Kuroko-chan said:
Just_A_ManBOi said:

WElll maybe you should try growing some, you can even decorate if you put in enough effort.
Oct 23, 2019 3:21 PM

Dec 2018
foxize said:
LoneWolf said:

Agreed, like why even care? Unless OP just wants to cry about specific people not being sexually appealing to them... Lmao, this whole thread is idiotic. It's all just opinions and preferences. Let people do what they want with their body, they don't need you telling them what you want them to look like, damn.

alrihgt calm down why so mad. Person is stating their opinion of body hair and says "Share your opinions". Person gave us their opinion and a reason why, you gave your opinion and a reason why. Idiotic and full of opinions, isn't that what a thread is for? And lastly, people could do what they want with their body sure, i doubt this person is threatening to kill a man if he has body hair, pretty sure person just thinks that way. If i wanted to break somebody's neck i would also make a post about it on the internet, because the internet is a place to share your opinion and not have much consequences coming after you, if you're anonyomous that is. Just saying, why u pissed of by a opinion, just state yours explain why and move along why you care so much. Or maybe im just really stupid for spending 9 minutes typing this post
Oct 23, 2019 3:30 PM

Aug 2018
Just_A_ManBOi said:
foxize said:

alrihgt calm down why so mad. Person is stating their opinion of body hair and says "Share your opinions". Person gave us their opinion and a reason why, you gave your opinion and a reason why. Idiotic and full of opinions, isn't that what a thread is for? And lastly, people could do what they want with their body sure, i doubt this person is threatening to kill a man if he has body hair, pretty sure person just thinks that way. If i wanted to break somebody's neck i would also make a post about it on the internet, because the internet is a place to share your opinion and not have much consequences coming after you, if you're anonyomous that is. Just saying, why u pissed of by a opinion, just state yours explain why and move along why you care so much. Or maybe im just really stupid for spending 9 minutes typing this post

I'm not mad lmao, sorry if it came across like that, it was more of an eyerolling post than anything else. It's the sort of thing you sigh at to see a thread so poorly constructed and shallow like this :) It's like saying people shouldn't watch anime because it's disgusting, something you will never actually notice til you personally know that person and by then you wouldn't really care that much.
Oct 23, 2019 3:30 PM

Aug 2009
Just_A_ManBOi said:
Kuroko-chan said:

WElll maybe you should try growing some, you can even decorate if you put in enough effort.

*imagines someone growing out their pubic hair long enough so that it can be dyed with rainbow colors and have a 6 and a 9 trimmed within the bush*

Oct 23, 2019 3:36 PM

Dec 2018
FacelessVixen said:
Just_A_ManBOi said:

*imagines someone growing out their pubic hair long enough so that it can be dyed with rainbow colors and have a 6 and a 9 trimmed within the bush*

u right, ima dip my pubes into a soap bottle next month and draw sixnine on my d-
Oct 23, 2019 3:38 PM

Sep 2019
@FacelessVixen, that fanart was so cursed, a piano fell on my head.
Oct 23, 2019 3:38 PM

Dec 2018
foxize said:
Just_A_ManBOi said:

I'm not mad lmao, sorry if it came across like that, it was more of an eyerolling post than anything else. It's the sort of thing you sigh at to see a thread so poorly constructed and shallow like this :) It's like saying people shouldn't watch anime because it's disgusting, something you will never actually notice til you personally know that person and by then you wouldn't really care that much.

aight fox man, but tell me. Can you shift positions without moving you spine?
Oct 23, 2019 4:07 PM

Aug 2018
Just_A_ManBOi said:
foxize said:

aight fox man, but tell me. Can you shift positions without moving you spine?

Depends what kind of position you're on about :)
Oct 23, 2019 8:27 PM

Sep 2018
To be honest I never really cared. I used to shave, but found it to be an annoying chore so I don’t do it anymore besides face, so I expect a girl to feel the same. I like shaved, but unshaven doesn’t really matter to me either, we’re all mammals, we grow hair. it’s just how it is.
Oct 23, 2019 10:11 PM

Oct 2017
BallistikJuice said:
I actually like it when a woman has a tiny bit of pubic hair I think it looks sexier and feels better than plasticky smooth and completely shaved.

some pubic stubble is also acceptable

As for shaving I only neglect my arms and legs
Oct 23, 2019 10:24 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Kuroko-chan said:
Just_A_ManBOi said:

Having pubic hair looks much sexier than no pubes at all. I don't know where this trend in the west even came from, hope it stays there and never comes to SE Asia.

But at least now I see why you started this thread.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - Yesterday

17 by ISeeLifePeople »»
25 minutes ago

» what is "love" to you ? what makes you feel loved and how you love people ?

ame - Today

17 by ISeeLifePeople »»
27 minutes ago

» What do you think about law enforcement (police) in your country?

Sad - Apr 16

32 by KenaiPhoenix »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk?

bobbysalmon - Apr 17

20 by KenaiPhoenix »»
2 hours ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Today

26 by KenaiPhoenix »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.