Forum Settings
Forums

Who are your top 5 Best Girls of the Decade and why?

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 20, 2019 3:43 PM

Jul 2013
Including only female characters whose animes first aired during this decade (independently if the source material was older than 2010 and not including characters who debuted in animes aired during the 2000s and that got sequels in the 2010s) and in no particular order:

Togame (Katanagatari, first aired the 26th of January of 2010)

Kaoru Tanamachi (Amagami SS, first aired the 2th of July of 2010)

Kougyoku Ren (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, first aired the 7th of October of 2012)

Najimi Ajimu (Medaka Box Abnormal, first aired the 11th of October of 2012)

Takao (D-Frag!, first aired the 7th of January of 2014)
Oct 20, 2019 3:57 PM

Oct 2008
I'll come back to this topic after I check a few things.
Oct 21, 2019 1:37 PM
Sep 2017
1)Asuna Yuuki
2)Makise Kurisu
3)Shinomiya Kaguya
4)Yukinoshita Yukino
5)Emilia
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2019 1:53 PM
May 2018
In order of how they come to mind:

Sayaka Miki from Madoka series

Satanichia from GabDro

Yassan from Danshi Kokosei no Nichijo

Claudia from Inferno Cop

Komugi from Hunter x Hunter
Oct 21, 2019 1:54 PM

Apr 2019
1: Emilia (Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu)

2.Violet Evergarden (Violet Evergarden)

3. Holo the Wise Wolf (Spice and Wolf)

4. Chtholly Nota Seniorious (Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii Desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii Desu ka?)

5. Makise Kurisu (Steins;Gate)

Oct 21, 2019 2:03 PM

Oct 2018
Tohsaka Rin, Senjougahara Hitagi, Sakurajima Mai, Makise Kurisu and me myself (because why not)
Oct 21, 2019 2:14 PM
Dec 2017
sorry i have a lot so i'll do a top 10.
TOP 10 :
Aqua - KonoSuba
Sakurajima mai - AoButa
Sento, Isuzu - Amagi brilliant park
Anzu - Hinamatsuri
Ayuzawa, Misaki - Kaicho wa maid sama
Gasai Yuno - Mirai Nikki
Niko Robin-One Piece
Hestia - Danmachi
Nakiri Erina - Food wars
Chitoge - Niskoi

honorable mention :
Nami - One piece
Darkness - Konosuba
Yusa Emi - Devil is a part-timer
Nakamura Yuri - Angel beats
Tadokoro Megumi - Food wars
Nakiri Alice - Food wars

sorry i'm too lazy to write why i choose them but i can assure that this are all extremly likable when you know everything about them.
Oct 21, 2019 2:50 PM
Jul 2018
Maneki-Mew said:
1. Homura (Madoka Magica)
2. Shinoa (Owari no Seraph)
3. Bishamon (Noragami)
4. Nanachi (Made in Abyss, although they are more refered as genderless, but is portrayed / seen more from everyone as female, I think)
5. Emma (The Promised Neverland)

I wanted to put Holo from Spice and Wolf on the second or third place, but then I saw the anime started in 2008. :/

Honorable mentions:

Oh yeah right, reasons.

1. Homura
She has an incredible good character design and all.
I love grey characters and I don't know why people complained about her development. While I won't support what she's doing, from her point of view it "made sense".

Watching her going through all that stuff was really touching and painful and I think, she's one of the embodiments of a great grey character, because she does what seems to be the right thing in her eyes.

2. Shinoa
First of all, she looks and acts incredibly cute, I really like her deaign and scythe and I love how much of a tease she is. She is smart, cares about people around her and is not being a generic bland tsundere like some other girls in these position would have been written.
The rest is kinda spoiler:

Also I really her relationships with some others.

3. Bishamon
Again: Great design and I even liked her design more in the armor and the kimono. She's so beautiful!
I love Bishamon's different sides and her really touching backstory. She might appear as mighty war God and kinda cold, but she has this very motherly and caring side towards her clan I love about her.
Her backstory in season 2 was really great and then she has some good moments again.

4. Nanachi
Poor girl... kid, I dunno. Poor kid. Their / her, I still don't know, personality is really endearing, that little tsundere "I don't care, while secretely caring a lot"-attitude is endearing and the design super cute.

5. Emma
Again: good design, really like it.
Besides that, I'm kinda biased towards Emma, because I was much like her as a kid, minus the athletic part. ^^"
Her caring personality is so great, but it doesn't feel unreal like some other "too good"-protagonists. She is good in very believable ways imo and her relationships with the others are really good. Love then too.
Oct 21, 2019 3:15 PM
Jan 2019
1.Fuyuumi Ai-Oreshura
The greatest tsundere of all time. This one is light on the "tsun" and heavy on the "dere." 10/10 waifu. Ai-chan Dai Shori!

2.Ayuzawa Misaki-Kaichou wa Maid Sama
Misaki is the ideal woman. Strong, opinionated, works hard for her friends and family, and of course...she wears a maid outfit.

3.Isshiki Iroha-Oregairu
I love nothing more in a waifu than when they start out not liking the MC and end up having feelings for him in the end. She is witty, fun to watch, and kind of a b*tch. Top tier waifu.

4.Nakagawa Kanon-Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai
Kanon was easily my favorite girl from Kami Nomi, and I really liked most of the girls from that anime.

5.Nikaido Saki-Zombieland Saga
What do you get when you take Kanon, give her a bad attitude, make her a yankee biker, and resurrect her from the dead? You get this wonderfully foul mouthed zombie idol. Honestly, Saki would not be on this list if it wasn't for her backstory episode. Man, that made me see her in a completely different light as before. Best episode from ZLS, best song from ZLS, best girl from ZLS. Nikaido Saki
Oct 21, 2019 4:06 PM

Aug 2009
1. Satellizer el Bridget
2. ...
3. ...
4. ...
5. ...

...The only show I watched from this decade was Freezing, so...

Oct 21, 2019 5:57 PM
Apr 2019
1- Zero Two
She is, in my eyes, perfection. She's bold, strong, funny, unique, headstrong, charismatic, beautiful, sexy, cute, and badass. One of the highlights of MY decade.
2- Rem
She is too cute for words. Also, you don't need to protecc her because she will protecc you. It's all in a package of perfection. Also, MAIDS.
3- Kanna
I wouldn't really consider her as a waifu because I don't wanna go to jail but she made my heart squeeze. She is so precious. So cute. I love her too much
4- Rikka
She is super charismatic and adorable. She is the definition of a best girl moe. Chunibyo is one of the best character archetypes in all of anime, in my opinion.
5- Mikasa
Mikasa is one of the most badass anime characters ever (I kinda liked her more than Levi). She is also a walking beauty. Super pretty, badass, AND smart. I want her as my literal wife.
Oct 21, 2019 7:42 PM

Nov 2017
1. Misaka

2. Kochou Shinobu

3 Haqua du Lot Herminium

4. Takagi

5. Himawari
Now Loading.....
Oct 21, 2019 9:43 PM

Aug 2010
Superns18 said:

Gyeferson said:
1 - Kobayashi (Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon)
2 - Tanya Degurechaff (Youjo Senki)
3 - Megumin (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!)
4 - Mari Tamaki (Sora yori mo Tooi Basho)
5 - Anzu (Hinamatsuri)

what is your criteria?
Sorry for my English, if something is confusing, I can correct.

I confess that in the 4th and 5th place I used my favorite girls from my favorite shows in the last year.

About the others, I explain:

3 - Megumin: Konosuba is one of my all time favorite show and Megumin is one of the reasons for that. Although she has that Chuunibyou's personality, she also has good bright times. Like the time she convinced Kazuma to let her join his group by saying to the people in town that he is a molester and covered her in frog's goop. I also like that she has that obssession with explosion magic and those touching moments of her finally being accepted by a group of adventurers.
I also love her character design, she is so beautiful with those red eyes, that cute slim body and her hair is very unique.

2 - Tanya Degurechaff: If Konosuba is one of my favorites, Youjo Senki is one of my 10/10 animes and the best thing is Tanya's character. I can say that she is the only charismatic character of the show and even so the show is a 10/10 for me.Tanya is the embodiment of a perfect and capitalist salaryman in a loli body, and that is great because even like a little girl, she has an absurd professional way of doing things and the most fun thing is the fact that everyone thinks she is evil when she is actually strictly following the military rules.
I also like her pure and innocent childish design that turns into an evil and chaotic demon. Sometimes, Tanya is drawn or described like a little angel from the outside but she is also the Devil of Rhine and has that crazy and merciless eyes. That duality in the character is fascinating for me.

1 - Kobayashi: Kobayashi is the average woman in an abnormal scenario of mystic creatures and she is totally okay with that. In reality, Kobayashi is the one who works to provide the livelihood of the people in her house, also is the one that solve her neighbors, her coworkes and Tohru's family problems in the most diplomatic and normal way. While drunk, she removed a mystic sword from the back of a dragon and started a conversation with it. She is the everyday normal badass girl for you. I think she shows us how incredible we can be as normal persons and that is wonderful.
Her dull design is a breath of fresh air in the midst of the fantastic creatures in her surroudings.

Oct 22, 2019 1:06 AM

Oct 2008
1.Morikawa Chinatsu - cool, hardworking, determined and a badass.

2.Frolaytia Capistrano - well developed, sensitive, seductive and fun.

3.Izumi Nase - beautiful, strong, responsible and stubborn.

4.Kasane Kujiragi - greate fashion sence, stoic, terrifying and interesting.

5.Nina Sugawara - talented, mature, graceful and innocent.

6.Sharak Sanzou - badass, responsible, greate fashion sence and mature
Oct 22, 2019 1:27 AM
Bouncy

Feb 2018
Not sure if u mean females in general or waifus so i shall give a waifu list and a combined 'girls i dont see as waifus and waifus' list

Waifus
[list]
1: Mai Sakurajima - Literally the perfect wife. Has multiple traits that are super likable yet a few imperfections that make her who she is. To top things off a really kind and pretty appearance. She's also very cute when failing to act tsundere as she blushes easily most of the time.

2: Hitagi Senjougahara (even though i didn't like her the first few seasons) - She started off as a really annoying tsundere but as the seasons progressed something about her snarkiness really appealed to me and i started falling in love with who she is beneath the tsun exterior.

3: Celty Struluson - Pretty standard 'waifu' personality if you know what i mean. Snarky, Kind-hearted. But she has that quality you can't really describe in what differentiates one waifu to another. (My vocabulary is probably just horrid)

4: Akashi from Tatami Galaxy: I guess i have a thing for cute and snarky girls.. Sad her screen time was a joke

5: Saika Totsuka Tsubasa Hanekawa: Again, imperfections make her perfect. But this woman needs to put dressing on salad i can't be marrying a cow.

Combined
1: Ougi Oshino: Amazing character in general, mysterious, gloomy despite having a really positive sounding voice that just foreshadows danger in any scene she's in. She kept me on edge and she's just super well written.

2: Mai Sakurajima

3: Shiki Ryougi: Badass

4: Annie Leonhart: Badass but i wish she had a better life :/ She's a softie on the inside...buried pretty deep down...which is sad in itself

5: Hinata Kawamoto: One of the most precious little nuggets i've seen
RemsThighOct 22, 2019 2:20 AM

Not a fan of the phrase 'Guilty Pleasure'.
Own what you like.
Let others judge.
Once you let others manipulate your taste then are you really 'enjoying' what you want to enjoy?

Oct 22, 2019 1:43 AM

Oct 2018
Well, all of my favourite characters are from this decade, so I'll just list my top 5 female characters:

1. Rinko - from Ore Monogatari, because kawai desu
  2. Rem - from Re:Zero, because kawai desu
  3. Rikka - from Chuunibyou, because kawai desu
  4. Kurisu - from Steins;Gate, because tsundere
  5. Kamuri - from Slow Start, because kawai desu
-Aincrad-Oct 22, 2019 2:02 AM
Oct 22, 2019 2:01 AM

Jul 2017
1. Kaguya Shinomiya. I love her combination of himedere and tsubdere personality. She has a cute design, cute faces, the "O kawaii koto" and well, manga readers know the rest.

2. Kurisu Makise. She's the nicest tsundere ever created, and has a really charming relationship with Okabe, as well as a really good development. Her design is also pretty cool.

3. Homura Akemi. Amazing development, soft voice, cool design, amazing backstory and one of the best plot twists ever made are what make me love her a lot.

4. Ryuko Matoi. She has a really cool personality and, in my opinion, the best female character design ever made.

5. Megumin / Rem. Both of them have really charming personalities and are adorable in their respective senses.

HMs: Hitagi Senjougahara, Momo Deviluke, Yona, Kagura. Their debuts weren't in 2010, but had a noticeable presence in this decade.
Oct 22, 2019 2:26 AM
Dec 2014
Pretty hard, only my #1 spot is an easy choice.
1. Saber/Artoria Pendragon - My waifu, easily my favorite female in anime. I prefer her in Fate/Zero because she is a stronger character in Zero, but I can't turn down the cute Saber from Fate/Stay and Emiya-san.
2. Darkness - Love my masochistic crusader. I think I have an armor fetish Best girl of Konosuba
3. Celty Sturluson - Baddass, but adorable. Cute but also a terrifying duhallan/headless horseman. I loved her nervous typing on her phone to communicate.
4. Shirayuki - Strong female lead with cute moments as well. Part of one of the best couples of the decade too IMO. (Zen & Shirayuki)
5. Rem - Can't have a best girl/waifu list without Rem can we?

HMs (Not all but a few off the top of my head.)
Sinon - Sinon's ASS Online
Mai Sakurajima/Rio Futaba - Bunny Senpai
Asirpa - Golden Kamuy
Hanako Koyanagi - Wotaku
Raphtalia - Shield Hero
Kurisu Makise - Steins;Gate
Yukino Yukinoshita - Oregairu

Also characters that didn't debut in the decade (but their anime was airing) -
Erza Scarlet - Fairy Tail
Hinata Hyuuga - Naruto
Lenalee Lee - D.Gray-man (Hallow)
MeePeROct 22, 2019 2:34 AM
My Top 5 Anime: (As of March 2020)
1. Fate/Zero
2. Gintama
3. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
4. Shinsekai Yori
5. Hunter x Hunter (2011)

Oct 22, 2019 2:41 AM

May 2018
5. Komugi (HxH 2011) - Part of one of the most unconventional, yet adorable couples together with Meruem, and she's a certifiable genius at the board game Gungi. HxH doesn't have too many big female characters but Komugi is charming, sweet, kind, and is definitely the most innocent character of the series. You feel so sorry for her, aw!

4. Saber Artoria (Fate/Zero & UBW) - She stars as the heroine in two great Ufotable anime and has such a cool design and attitude. It's nice to see a female as the strongest character/servant (in combat) and she has real grace and nobility of spirit.

3. Asirpa (Golden Kamuy) - A lesser know name perhaps, but she has courage, loyalty and tenacity, and has some cute and funny moments to boot. I love her explanation of the Ainu (an indigenous tribe from Hokkaido) ways, customs, and beliefs - including things like spirits, hunting, and food preparation. Hina Hina :D

2. Rin Tohsaka (Fate/Stay UBW) - A really nice design and I see a lot of my friends have her in their faves too. She's strong, feisty and has a lot of confidence. Also, Mela Lee does a great job in the dub (IMO anyway) - making her both feminine and eloquent. She does a good job of keeping that dithering idiot Shirou in line as well!

1. Hange (AOT) - High intellect and ruthless dedication to the cause. Romi Park does an excellent job with the voice, and she's one of the most underrated of the AOT team IMO. She also comes up with some great strategies and is now the Commander of The Survey Corps.
Oct 22, 2019 6:22 AM
Apr 2014
1-Akame
2-Makise Kurisu
3-Asuka MISHIMA
4-Shiki RYOUGI
5-Irisviel VON EINZBERN
PS:What I can say I like love strong/ badass womens/girls.
YangiremassacresOct 22, 2019 7:35 AM
Oct 22, 2019 6:46 AM
Feb 2019
1. Misaka Mikoto she's strong and best tsundere :D
2. Kushikawa Hatoko she's romantic good at cooking, although she so stupid :)
3. Katou Megumi although she's boring, she good at cooking, nice posture great to be waifu :D
4. Shinomiya Shiori she's smart, cute, and best kuudere
5. Megumi tadokoro she's cute, Her shyness is very funny, good at cooking so good to be waifu :D
Oct 22, 2019 6:51 AM

Aug 2016
1.Hina Tachibana- DomeKano
2.Akeno Himejima- High School DxD
3.Rize Kamishiro- Tokyo Ghoul
4.Rin Tohsaka- Fate/stay night UBW
5.Azusa Hamaoka- Grand Blue
Oct 22, 2019 7:24 AM
Aug 2018
5.Mikasa Ackerman Attack On Titan
4.Mayuri Shiina Steins;Gate
3.Makise Kurisu Steins;Gate
2. Rem, Re;Zero
1. Rin Tohsaka, Fate UBW
Oct 22, 2019 7:45 AM

Jul 2016
In no Particular Order:

- Yoshiko Tsushima
- Maki Nishikino
- Hinata Kawamoto
- Anzu
- Ami Enan
Oct 22, 2019 7:48 AM

Mar 2017
1 Kyoka Izumi (Bungou Stray dogs)
2 Sharaku Sanzo (Saiyuki reload Blast)
3 Satowa Houtzuki (Kono oto tomare)
4 Hange Zoe (AOT)
5 Tsukumo (Karneval)
Oct 22, 2019 8:10 AM
Nov 2018
5. Onodera, top tier waifu-material.
4 .Megumin, explosion queen and s-tier loli.
3. shinobu , like her character and personality.Definitely loli queen imo.
2. hitagi , to not put hitagi here is a sin itself so yeah.
1. Emilia, i love Emilia.
Oct 22, 2019 8:14 AM
May 2018
Do we count Visual Novel characters? Does it work with anime that started before 2010 but kept going later on? What about anime-type characters from videogames? Am I the only one to care about such rules? Yes I am? Crap xD.

More seriously, there are so many characters that it's easy to forget some, but right now my top 5 would be:

5: Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail): she's incredibly badass, charismatic, has a nice story, and I love the fact that she uses magic only to change weapons when the others feel free to fire beams and other stuff. She has so many jaw-dropping moments, like her fight against 100 monsters.

4: Lillie (Pokemon Sun&Moon, the game): I'm talking about her character from the game, not the anime.
One could argue she's nothing particular. She's the stereotypical shy girl who surpasses her weakness.
Why is she in my top then? Because of the way her character is handled.
She follows you through the entire game (almost). She's not the average NPC character that you meet once in a while: she's your mate, from the beginning to the end. She helps you, and you help her. You meet her family, you hear of their tragedies, and you help her outgrow them.
That character is the proof that storytelling is just as important as the story itself. You can make a simple story incredible only by working on the way you tell it.

3: Kushima Kamome (Summer Pockets): her cheerfulness was contagious, I just loved following her through her little adventure! Her secrecy was really charming as well.
The point of this VN was to make the reader feel like they're in summer vacations. It totally worked on me, especially thanks to that character!

2: Nishimiya Shouko (Koe no Katachi): She can't speak yet she's so much more expressive than many other anime characters.
She's not only an enjoyable character, she's also quite relatable. Bullying is a very real issue, and it's so rare to see it handled seriously in this industry, that movie was a revolution in that regard.

1: Kanbe Kotori (Rewrite): I'm talking about her character from the VN here. She's poorly handled in the anime, like pretty much everything else in that adaptation...

First, I just loved her casual behaviour. All the jokes she does (stupid puns, random english phrases, dancing/singing out of the blue), all her expressions, her decisions, those are all kinds of things people would do irl. She's not a tsundere, she's no moe, she's none of those anime stereotypes. She felt much more "real" to me than most anime girls.

Then, the climax of her story in the VN is one of the most desperate moments I've ever met. It was thrilling, pure and simply.

Honorable mentions:
- Nishimiya Yuzuru (Koe no Katachi): That's actually my favourite character in that movie! The way she defends her sister and cares for her, that was incredibly sweet!

- Nishimiya Yaeko (Koe no Katachi, again xD): She has very few scenes, but everything she says and does, I know I would too in her situation. Just like her daughter, she's just so relatable! I really want to see that kind of character more often.

- Wendy Marvell (Fairy Tail): Just like Lillie, she's nothing particular, but she just really grew on me. I really like the enhancer/priestess type to begin with, and I liked watching her progression.
Everything changes. Even the happy and funny things eventually disappear. How can I still enjoy this place then?
- Furukawa Nagisa (Clannad)

You have to make a choice. Either you give up on your soul for the sake of science, or you give up on science to save your soul. In my case, the soul was already in pieces.
- Lloyd Asplund (Code Geass)

Do you understand the meaning behind Nunnaly's smile? She can't see or walk. So there are things in this world that she knows she can't do alone. Her smile... is her only way to show gratitude.
- Lelouch Vi Britannia (Code Geass)

Death is part of Life.
- ... Me.
Oct 22, 2019 8:30 AM

Jul 2017
1. Kousaka Kirino (Oreimo (2010))
2. Gokou Ruri (Oreimo (2010))
3. Aragaki Ayase (Oreimo (2010))
- I rewatched this anime too much, they all have special places in my heart

4. Nyaruko (Haiyore Nyaruko-san (2012))
5. Takanashi Hikari (Demi-chan wa Kataritai (2017))
- Cute
Oct 22, 2019 8:36 AM

Oct 2013
5.Ferris Eris - Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu
4.Tatsumaki - One Punch Man
3.Kurumi Tokisaki - Date A Live
2.Hakaze Kusaribe - Zetsuen no Tempest
1.Kurisu Makise - Steins;Gate
Oct 22, 2019 10:27 AM

May 2018
@Lel0uchZer0

I beg to differ so I've included a link where you (and anyone else) can see Saber defeating and killing Gilgamesh! Bon Appétit :D

Also, Saber is often referred to as 'the strongest' servant throughout the franchise!

Not even 10% of the power LOL. However much of a fanboy you are doesn't change the fact that Gilgamesh LOST against Saber in Fate/Satay Night (2006) and then to Shirou/Archer Shirou in Unlimited Bladeworks!
SuperGreenTeaOct 22, 2019 10:34 AM
Oct 22, 2019 10:40 AM

May 2018
@Lel0uchZer0

Gilgamesh lost to Shirou/Archer Shirou in Unlimited Bladeworks as well, and it seemed to me (at least) that he was trying his hardest that time round. Not even 10% was a bit of an exaggeration, and if Gilgamesh were to get truly serious and up the anti, then I'm sure Saber would as well.
Oct 22, 2019 10:58 AM

May 2018
Lel0uchZer0 said:
Geshtinanna said:
@Lel0uchZer0

Gilgamesh lost to Shirou/Archer Shirou in Unlimited Bladeworks as well, and it seemed to me (at least) that he was trying his hardest that time round. Not even 10% was a bit of an exaggeration, and if Gilgamesh were to get truly serious and up the anti, then I'm sure Saber would as well.

Saber is always serious when fighting
And no gilgamesh did not try his hardest against shirou wth . A signle blow would obliterate shirou
Gate of babylon is broken. If gilgamesh really tried he could easily beat everyone
Also besides gilgamesh i would say rider is stronger than saber as well but that is debatable

I don't know, in UBW Gilgamesh clearly admits that Shirou is more powerful than him.....for now. Also, Gilgamesh has a very serious and pensive look on his face throughout.

In the most dire circumstances I think Saber would be able to ratchet things up another gear.
Oct 22, 2019 4:50 PM
Jul 2019
Water-sama said:
Aqua - Konosuba
Hestia - Danmachi
Yuudachi - Kantai Collection
HK416 - Girls Frontline
Mordred - Fate/Apocrypha

Check out more from me, https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=828023
Aqua? Darkness is way better as well as megumin
Oct 22, 2019 5:44 PM

Jan 2019
Probably Kurisu Makise, Hitagi Senjougahara, Yukino Yukinoshita, Tsubasa Hanekawa, Yona
Oct 22, 2019 6:28 PM
Oct 2018
No Particular Order:
Chika Fujiwara: Kaguya-sama
Mai Sakurajima: Bunny girl Senpai
Chise Hitori: Ancient Magus’ Bride
Kouko Kaga: Golden Time
Erina Nakiri: Food Wars
Oct 22, 2019 6:53 PM

Jun 2019
1.Shinobu : Monogatari series
2.Rias : Highschool DXD
3.Yuno : Mirai Nikki
4.Erina : Shokugeki no soma
5.002 : Darling in the fraxx

Oct 22, 2019 7:17 PM

Jan 2019
Ur-mom-gay said:
Water-sama said:
Aqua - Konosuba
Hestia - Danmachi
Yuudachi - Kantai Collection
HK416 - Girls Frontline
Mordred - Fate/Apocrypha

Check out more from me, https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=828023

Megumin is a Child who isn't sexy like an adult, or cute at all. She also literally refuses to be useful.
Darkness tries to have sex with everybody. Why would I like her? None of her attacks even land on the enemy.
Aqua came down to the world to save her followers from Poison, Solved the town's money problems, she has defeated the Dullahan and Hans the Slime. And she's sexy.
Oct 22, 2019 8:06 PM
Jul 2018
1. Violet Evergarden - loved how she develops throughout the series
2. Ryuko Matoi - I loved her determination and strong will, also kinda hot
3. Nezuko Kamado - she is the perfect imouto and nothing else
4. Lalatina Dustiness Ford (Darkness) - I loved all the girls in Konosuba so it was a pretty tough call, but I decided to settle with Darkness because she was particularly the only one with some sort of development
5. Victorique de Blois - who wouldn't love a cute lolita Sherlock Holmes?

Honorable mentions go to: Kurisu Makise, Homura Akemi, Emma, Mai Sakurajima, Kaguya Shinomiya, Kaori Miyazono, Krista Lenz and also Aqua and Megumin

removed-userOct 22, 2019 8:19 PM
Oct 22, 2019 8:15 PM

Nov 2017
Superns18 said:

bondtux said:
1. Misaka

2. Kochou Shinobu

3 Haqua du Lot Herminium

4. Takagi

5. Himawari

really interesting to see so many recent people there, I am curious to know your criteria. Shinobu has only been around one cour and her best feats haven't occurred. Himawari has been around but... what feats? Takagi, eh ok.

- Shinobu? i read the manga (pirated of course), i can use my fuc'in brain to hear and how her speak.
and the most important this is why choose shinobu :
- Hayami Saori for the VA
- Always smilled whenever she's speaking (even to her enemies)
- Rarely looks angry
- Friendly
- and most important

- Himawari? If naruto next generation story is about Boruto and Himawari, it would be great.
- Takagi? i watch the 2nd season, she warm my freezing heart a bit than she did on first season. (hope it get 3rd season or at least adult takagi anime)

oh i almost forgot.. my criteria is not about VA.
bondtuxOct 22, 2019 8:19 PM
Now Loading.....
Oct 22, 2019 8:28 PM
Aug 2018
Kosaki Onodera - Nisekoi
Rem - Re:Zero
Voilet Evergarden from Violet Evergarden
Kaguya - Kaguya-sama:Love is War
Mitsuha Miyamizu - Your Name
Oct 22, 2019 9:08 PM
Jul 2019
H
Water-sama said:
Ur-mom-gay said:

Megumin is a Child who isn't sexy like an adult, or cute at all. She also literally refuses to be useful.
Darkness tries to have sex with everybody. Why would I like her? None of her attacks even land on the enemy.
Aqua came down to the world to save her followers from Poison, Solved the town's money problems, she has defeated the Dullahan and Hans the Slime. And she's sexy.
Her boobs look weird, she ain't sexy, she useless......need I say more?
Oct 23, 2019 1:38 AM

Sep 2014
1. Tohru (Dragonmaid)
- I love her personality. And I always wanted a dragon waifu. I am a super serious person like Kobayashi so someone enthusiastic and lively makes my day easier.

2. Kaguya Shinomiya (Love is War)
- her development in the manga is so lovely. She is a great character and I love her simple but so appealing design. And she's hilarious.

3. Emilia (Re:Zero)
- Cutie. Deserves more love.

4. Megumi Katou (Saekano)
- Probably the most "normal girl" female character in a LN. Love her bluntness.

5. Nino Nakano (Quintruplets)
- Starts out as a bitch but I love her development and her will. She also is best Quint design.
eff-fumeOct 23, 2019 1:42 AM
Oct 23, 2019 2:57 AM

May 2019
1. Astolfo
2. Doesn't matter
3. Doesn't matter
4. Doesn't matter
5. Doesn't matter
Oct 23, 2019 3:28 AM
Sep 2019
1) Oshino Shinobu
2) Megumin
3) Senjougahara Hitagi
4) Chitanda Eru
5) Hestia
Oct 25, 2019 3:14 AM

May 2018
Re: Saber

Hey @Superns18

I've been contemplating watching Fate/Stay 2006 but some people say it's not that good or is irrelevant. I really like Zero and UBW, and even Apocrypha and Last Encore were enjoyable. You said you still have it in your faves, so would you recommend it to me? How does it compare to UBW?
Oct 25, 2019 3:29 AM

Feb 2019
@Geshtinanna Don't compare them, it's from 06 and it's a different route. Just watch it. Especially if you like Saber and Shirou
Oct 25, 2019 3:43 AM

May 2018

Which Saber tho?
Artoria, Mordred, Nero... (I think Gray is some form of Saber too)

Geshtinanna said:

I've been contemplating watching Fate/Stay 2006 but some people say it's not that good or is irrelevant.

It's your regular battle shounen.
Nothing more, nothing less.
You can watch it to have a glimpse on the other path of Fate/SN.

Just not a very suitable title to start the franchise...I dropped it and the impression made me skip F/Z for a while.
Watched them both a bit latter.
Mar 25, 2021 1:57 PM
Nov 2020
Im very late but why not
1. Senjougahara Hitagi
2. Nakiri Erina
3.Akiyama Mio
4. Tomori Nao
5. Nakano Miku
Mar 25, 2021 2:59 PM

Jul 2020
1. Homura Akemi
2. Misaka Mikoto
3. Pieck
4. Kaguya Shinomiya
Mar 25, 2021 3:38 PM
Dec 2013
I like women with strong personalities and character. Here are mine in no particular order

Yona - from Akatsuki no Yona (manga). Yona starts off as a weak and naive pampered princess child who must face the harsh realities of death and betrayal. She shows immense growth both physically and mentally.

Hamura - Madoka magica. Would you ever be able to survive the death of your friend, hundreds and millions of times in futile attempts to save their life. Even Okabe broke down from despair, but not Hamura

Bellemare - from one piece. A strong marine women in a world of men. While on the brink of death from severe injuries she finds the will to live after finding two young girls who survived a pirate slaughter. After adopting these girls as her daughters , several years later, in single moment she chooses to die at the hands of pirates over admitting that she doesn't have daughters.

These 3 are ones that pop into mind. Some contenders are Watanabe, Saki from Shinsekai Yori. Shirly, from Code geass; Emma from the promised neverland; Violet from violet Evergarden; Miyazono Kaori from your lie in April; I would need to take a closer look before I endorse them

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Did you know that anime is amazing?

KryzakamiHrybami - 5 minutes ago

1 by Serafos »»
3 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

173 by Jonas-K »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows?

EverRealm - 8 hours ago

34 by Tsuyatoash »»
7 minutes ago

» Ruined after Serial Experiments Lain [Spoilers]

zaitec - May 6, 2017

14 by bacassu »»
9 minutes ago

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - 53 minutes ago

9 by Tsuyatoash »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.