Forum Settings
Forums

'Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta...' Airs in April 2020

New
Oct 19, 2019 10:03 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Publishing company Ichijinsha opened an official website for the Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... (I Reincarnated into an Otome Game as a Villainess With Only Destruction Flags...) anime series on Sunday, unveiling the lead cast, staff, a key visual (pictured), and the first promotional video. The television anime adapting Satoru Yamaguchi's comedy fantasy light novel will premiere in April 2020.

Voice actress Maaya Uchida (Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo, Noragami) will play the main female character Katarina Claes.

Staff
Director: Keisuke Inoue (Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai, Masamune-kun no Revenge assistant director)
Series Composition: Megumi Shimizu (Butlers: Chitose Momotose Monogatari, Akagami no Shirayuki-hime script)
Character Design: Miwa Ooshima (Gugure! Kokkuri-san, Saiunkoku Monogatari)
Studio: Silver Link.

Synopsis
Eight-year-old Katarina Claes is the only daughter of a duke, living her life peacefully and without incident until she hits her head on a rock... and then remembers that she is not actually the duke's daughter. She used to be an otaku who died on her way to school after spending the previous night playing Fortune Lover, her favorite otome game. After noticing that her current surroundings seem oddly familiar, she is shocked to discover that she has been reincarnated into the world of Fortune Lover as the villainess.

The villainess in the game usually winds up dead or exiled, so Katarina decides to use her knowledge of the game and its routes to avoid any bad situations. But is it even possible for the villainess to reach a good ending? [Written by MAL Rewrite]

Yamaguchi began penning the novel on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in July 2014. Ichijinsha has been printing the novel with illustrations by Nami Hidaka since August 2015 and published the eighth volume on July 20. The light novel has a cumulative 1.5 million copies of its volumes in print.

Hidaka also launched a manga adaptation in Comic ZERO-SUM in August 2017. Ichijinsha published the third volume on April 25. The fourth volume will go on sale on Friday.

J-Novel Club licensed the light novel series in English for digital distribution last September and released the fourth volume on July 16. Seven Seas Entertainment licensed the manga adaptation in the same month and published the first volume on August 6. The second volume is planned for a November 19 release.

PV

Official site: https://hamehura-anime.com/
Official Twitter: @hamehura

Source: animate Times

News tip submitted by _MushiRock11_
VindstotJun 20, 2020 2:10 PM

Oct 19, 2019 10:10 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Definitely looking forward to this! I've seen some of the volume covers and that really piqued my interest so it's great that they're taking the liberty themselves to provide us with an anime adaption!

1.5 million copies without an adaption is quite impressive itself as well! Staff is fairly average though I feel, but Studio Silver Link have been a part of some great shows over the years so here's to hoping this series will join that illustrious list too!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 19, 2019 11:36 PM

Aug 2013
Blue-eyed Iori Minase?!??
Oct 19, 2019 11:47 PM
Feb 2019
Well, the reincarnation logic sounds dumb (ffs, do Japanese really believe visual novels have their own real world?), but the idea sounds interesting. Atleast the main character doesn't look have a very generic look. I will check it out, though I will have a middle ground at the very least for expectations.
Oct 20, 2019 12:21 AM

Jul 2015
I like the premise, but since it looks like reverse harem sausagefest, I think I'll pass.
Or is it?

Oct 20, 2019 12:46 AM

Jun 2012
Otome game reincarnation novels finally made it into the anime world. Sigh.....

On the bright side, I'm glad it was BakaRina they chose to adapt since this series is probably the best in this genre.
Oct 20, 2019 12:54 AM

Jun 2010
This one is probably the biggest name in otome isekai scene and if this makes it we might get some more of them.
Personally I'd love an adaptation of the "Observation log of a villainess' fiance" it's one of my favourites and really cute (plus it's rather short and would make a good one cour show).
Oct 20, 2019 1:27 AM

Aug 2015
Finally finally!!!!
I've been dying to see the news since I was worried whether if this was cancelled!! TwT

And I was worried with the art when seeing the cover image, but looking at the PV the animation is quiet decent, I guess. After all, it's BakaRina you know?? It would be my worst nightmare if such a good funny story was animated badly!! T_T
Oh, it's just my opinion, but the voice kind of.. didn't fits her?? Idk, I used to imagine her voice is a bit deeper since she was supposed to be the kind of Villainess with the "ohohohoho" laugh XD

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Oct 20, 2019 1:31 AM
Oct 20, 2019 2:05 AM

Jul 2015
> reverse harem

skip
Oct 20, 2019 2:43 AM
Jan 2018
She's a black hole and both female and male fall for her 😂
Oct 20, 2019 4:25 AM
Playing Violet

Jun 2017
One of the best mangas I've ever read, looking forward to this!! X3
Oct 20, 2019 4:51 AM
Apr 2019
I'm interested because is other isekai with a female protagonist
BUT it's a reverse Harem

sorry, only yuri romance for my body
Rosary_DivaOct 20, 2019 4:57 AM

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oct 20, 2019 5:00 AM
Apr 2016
Rosary_Diva said:
BUT it's a reverse Harem

You should give it a try because
Oct 20, 2019 5:12 AM
Oct 2019
I don't like isekai anime but I will give this a chance because at least it sounds unique.I was wondering if a BL isekai novel exists? If it exists I hope it gets an anime
Oct 20, 2019 5:57 AM
Apr 2019
Tsukizono said:
Rosary_Diva said:
BUT it's a reverse Harem

maybe... I should think about it with the first episodes

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oct 20, 2019 7:04 AM
Oct 2018
tragedydesu said:
> reverse harem

skip

It's a shame honestly that you're judging it from the tag and genre because it's actually really good.
Oct 20, 2019 7:19 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Glad to know this has a season announced at last. I've been curious about the series ever since I stumbled upon the LN randomly before the anime was announced. (Little did I know it'd become an entire sub-genre...)
Oct 20, 2019 7:40 AM

Oct 2012
This seems nice! The premise seems funny, and I actually laughed a lot with Midara na Ao-chan, so I guess the director will pull it off.
Oct 20, 2019 11:00 AM
Jun 2015
Piromysl said:
I like the premise, but since it looks like reverse harem sausagefest, I think I'll pass.
Or is it?

GotGameOct 20, 2019 11:04 AM
Oct 20, 2019 12:02 PM

Jul 2014
lol @ the typical degenerate weebs leaving at the first sight of male harem characters.

Anyways, the visuals are already leagues better than Bookworm's so thats good. Also, the focus on the protagonist and her various adorable faces tells me that the creators behind this adaptation understand how the MC is the main selling point of this series, as opposed to the visuals for typical harem anime that put all the waifus at the forefront and minimize the presence of the male self-insert MC
Oct 20, 2019 4:28 PM
Feb 2014
Tsukizono said:
Rosary_Diva said:
BUT it's a reverse Harem

GotGame said:
Piromysl said:
Or is it?

Glad i read this before starting to watch it....

Will have to unfortunately skip it then, as that's not something i want to compromise on.

I always hated when they included such options in otome games, especially those western made ones.
My Shoujo, Josei and Female targeted anime adaptations starting from 2017+ stacks:

Part 1: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9181
Part 2: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9195
Part 3: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9225
Part 4: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9280
Oct 20, 2019 11:17 PM

Feb 2019
Seems like a nice anime. Looking forward to it.
Oct 21, 2019 5:01 AM
Jul 2018
>Otome Isekai

Okay.
Okay.

I know some people not get the idea but that's my dealio right here. Anime why do you have to do this to me?
Oct 21, 2019 7:33 PM
Sep 2017
Mayayan as main chara ?
Her bro must be proud (again)
Oct 21, 2019 7:44 PM
Jul 2018
Yumichan2000 said:
I don't like isekai anime but I will give this a chance because at least it sounds unique.I was wondering if a BL isekai novel exists? If it exists I hope it gets an anime

There's Kyo Kara Maou, though that predates the isekai trend.
Oct 22, 2019 12:01 AM

Mar 2010
Yayy a release date. Excited
Oct 22, 2019 12:26 AM
Oct 2019
HeruruMeruru said:
Yumichan2000 said:

There's Kyo Kara Maou, though that predates the isekai trend.

I remember that anime,I tried to watch it but I dropped it because it was too long and a bit boring but thanks for the suggestion
Oct 22, 2019 9:31 AM
Jan 2018
YASHHHH BAKARINA IN APRIL NEXT YEARRR!! Wait for this guys. I can guarantee this series is promising
Oct 24, 2019 1:55 PM
Jan 2009
Rosary_Diva said:
BUT it's a reverse Harem

Sorry, boy/girl-only romance for my body.
Oct 24, 2019 2:20 PM

Aug 2015
Ok the synopsis sounds fun. As long as JC or Deen don´t adapt this I will look forward to the anime. I have hope in silver link.

BTW I find hilarious that she remembered being a human after hitting her head.

More topics from this board

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/10]

Snow - Apr 5

25 by infanf »»
55 minutes ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

16 by JackAward »»
2 hours ago

» 'Fruits Basket' Creator Launches New Manga

Hyperion_PS - Sep 2, 2023

20 by KeyboardBunny »»
Apr 14, 8:04 AM

» 'Kijin Gentoushou' Reveals Main Cast, Staff, Teaser Promo, Summer 2024 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Feb 22

6 by JackAward »»
Apr 13, 1:07 PM

» Voice Actress Mutsumi Tamura Announces Marriage

Hyperion_PS - Apr 1

15 by CrackedYolk »»
Apr 12, 10:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.