Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Oct 13, 2019 5:22 AM

Dec 2014
well the white blood was annoying but overall the episode was good
Oct 13, 2019 6:01 AM
Nov 2017
I am amazed by how one episode has just made the rating plummet. I have a feeling that the rating will not get any higher and people will keep the same rating even if the series gets better. It always happens with big shows
Oct 13, 2019 7:53 AM

May 2018
Don't care about the low score. Miss this show a lot.
Oct 13, 2019 9:01 AM

May 2015
sate, sate, sate.... I DIDN'T KNOW THAT DEMONS AND HUMANS BLEED SPERM BLOOD.

GIBE MI BLAAADDD!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Oct 13, 2019 10:16 AM

Oct 2012
Literally watched this right after the movie (I've been putting it off) and oof
OPM S2 all over again. So many stills, poor directing, lackluster animation. Actually OPM ep 1 was probably animated better than this. What a way to start off the season

Nanatsu no Taizai is such a guilty pleasure for me. Now I don't look forward to watching it every week now :/ Sure I'll watch it for the characters, but even then they sounded and looked so dull this ep. Animation may not be everything to a series, but when you downgrade this much it's pretty jarring.

whelp, let's see how this goes I guess
Oct 13, 2019 11:01 AM
Apr 2016
Well, the animation hurts, I guess history is repeating itself, exactly what happened with OPM season 2... Still, glad to see all the characters again.
Oct 13, 2019 11:14 AM
Jan 2018
And this is supposed to be 20+ episodes season 2 had better animation then this.
Oct 13, 2019 11:16 AM

Jun 2016
Lel0uchZer0 said:
OsamaKIN-TMZ said:
Ooooooof....

*facepalm* just go read the damn manga... This is the first episode and it is only gonna go down hill from here...

No it's not it was really good shut the fuck up

Ooooo, I can feel the salt...

K tough guy, can you please tell me what is so good about a poorly storyboarded terrible looking filler episode that makes A1's adaptation look like god's gift :3

Heck, even industry veterans and animators are saying this season is a train wreck, if it isn't stupidly obvious by the damn first episode.
Oct 13, 2019 11:31 AM
Nov 2017
I really hope that the animation gets better in the future, because this first episode was TRASH. Also, the censure, Wtf dude? White blood?, a black shape of a demon heart? Are you fuckin kidding me??
Oct 13, 2019 11:46 AM

Jun 2016
Lel0uchZer0 said:
OsamaKIN-TMZ said:

Ooooo, I can feel the salt...

K tough guy, can you please tell me what is so good about a poorly storyboarded terrible looking filler episode that makes A1's adaptation look like god's gift :3

Heck, even industry veterans and animators are saying this season is a train wreck, if it isn't stupidly obvious by the damn first episode.

People only hate it for animation and white blood and don't give a damn about story and characters
That's why kimetsu is highly rated for example
Absolutely stupud way to look at anime
The animation is decent enough and the white blood is irelevant
People just heard the studio name and decided to hate on it tho they have no actual argument of course
Bunch of braindead sheep

... That is the most unsophisticated thing I've heard all day, of course they gonna care about the Sakuga, storyboard, directing and animation overall because that is the goal of a damn anime adaptation, if you care about the characters and story then just go read the manga as it is the truest and most direct way to experiencing the story...

BUT, your argument is still foolish because you said people don't care about the characters and story, WHEN IT IS A DAMN FILLER EPISODE, it's not even canon, and more of this shit either gonna ruin already existing manga scenes or completely cut it and fill it with dumb shit... Like the Estarossa vs Escanor fight that sucked in the second season, they replaced scenes and cut important Estarossa dialogues and panels...

And again you are jumping to conclusions, because I am someone that doesn't give a shit about the studio, but more importantly I care about the core staff and the schedule, also the director and how he/she manages everything... Sadly this season has a disastrous schedule, a nobody inexperienced director, none of the old staff that made the other seasons decent, and not even made by Studio Deen mostly, but outsourced to another studio called "March Jack"

The studio and staff changes happened in the first place because Aniplex bailed from the production after the movie under-performed.

I know it is a shame and it is sad that this season is gonna be a train-wreck, I love the Nanatsu no Taizai manga, its story and character, and I'm pretty sure it hurts me more than anybody that it gotta turn out like this... But it is just the pathetic current state of the anime industry... :(
Oct 13, 2019 3:10 PM

Jun 2016
Lel0uchZer0 said:
OsamaKIN-TMZ said:

... That is the most unsophisticated thing I've heard all day, of course they gonna care about the Sakuga, storyboard, directing and animation overall because that is the goal of a damn anime adaptation, if you care about the characters and story then just go read the manga as it is the truest and most direct way to experiencing the story...

BUT, your argument is still foolish because you said people don't care about the characters and story, WHEN IT IS A DAMN FILLER EPISODE, it's not even canon, and more of this shit either gonna ruin already existing manga scenes or completely cut it and fill it with dumb shit... Like the Estarossa vs Escanor fight that sucked in the second season, they replaced scenes and cut important Estarossa dialogues and panels...

And again you are jumping to conclusions, because I am someone that doesn't give a shit about the studio, but more importantly I care about the core staff and the schedule, also the director and how he/she manages everything... Sadly this season has a disastrous schedule, a nobody inexperienced director, none of the old staff that made the other seasons decent, and not even made by Studio Deen mostly, but outsourced to another studio called "March Jack"

The studio and staff changes happened in the first place because Aniplex bailed from the production after the movie under-performed.

I know it is a shame and it is sad that this season is gonna be a train-wreck, I love the Nanatsu no Taizai manga, its story and character, and I'm pretty sure it hurts me more than anybody that it gotta turn out like this... But it is just the pathetic current state of the anime industry... :(

Escanor vs estarossa is one of the best fights imo
And this season has some good gems
Try outburst dreamer boys or ore wo suki for some good comedy as well as kemono much
And again. When story will pick up in 7ds it is 100% gonna be enjoyable as well as my hero academia
Last aeason was awesome but this one ain't bad

Nigga deadass.... did you even read my statement at all... You even changed the subject a little...

Whatever, I should stop wasting my time with buffoons online :/
Oct 13, 2019 3:14 PM

Nov 2016
Yeah, this is a pass for now.

I really liked the first 2 seasons but I just can't get into this one because of the Censorship and the animation which is a bit worse. I'll be waiting for the Bluray/Netflix uncensored release.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2019 6:51 PM
Dec 2017
I lost it at the jizz blood
Oct 13, 2019 10:34 PM

Feb 2018
you people disgust me. As someone who'll work in the entertainment industry, it really sucks to see how fans are so annoying and never are satisfied. Studio Deen did a good job for a first episode. What are you expecting? Some all-out battle in the first episode? It was an introduction, after all. Seeing all these reactions makes you think what's the purpose of creating content for such annoying people.
Oct 13, 2019 11:55 PM

Jan 2011
So why would you outsource the third season of a big series in Japan? I swear Japan has some of the worst business practices sometimes. I gather that from reading the comments.

Now onto the show itself, it's kind of repeating the mistakes of season 2 and is becoming the typical Shonen than standing out. This was really boring filler and didn't really follow up on anything. Also the power level thing is getting out of hand if Merlin is able to job out a demon with a 8k power level. Why have them if you're gonna ignore them? The series is declining in quality and it is losing focus of what made it good. At least Meliados, Ban, and Merlin can carry me through another set of 24 episodes of mediocrity. I went out of my way to marathon season 2 to watch this. (I did it in two days.).

Also the white blood is fucking stupid.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Oct 14, 2019 12:02 AM

Jan 2011
OsamaKIN-TMZ said:
Lel0uchZer0 said:

People only hate it for animation and white blood and don't give a damn about story and characters
That's why kimetsu is highly rated for example
Absolutely stupud way to look at anime
The animation is decent enough and the white blood is irelevant
People just heard the studio name and decided to hate on it tho they have no actual argument of course
Bunch of braindead sheep

I just marathon season 2 in two days to watch this. I feel a little piss now. I haven't seen the movie yet either. I don't get it. Why would you outsource the third season of a show people really like? It is setting it up to fail. How much did the movie make?
Oct 14, 2019 5:29 AM

Nov 2013
S t u d i o
d e e n
f a u l t
5/10
Oct 14, 2019 11:47 AM

Jun 2016
MasterHavik said:
OsamaKIN-TMZ said:

I just marathon season 2 in two days to watch this. I feel a little piss now. I haven't seen the movie yet either. I don't get it. Why would you outsource the third season of a show people really like? It is setting it up to fail. How much did the movie make?

Aniplex is always known to only care about the money and milking the fuck-out of a popular series like Sword Art Online and ditching less popular ones...

But the big problem is, almost all studios right now are set, Aniplex randomly gave up the copyright, so the copyright holders aka the producers had to give it to a studio and collect staff for an anime adaptation under a 1 year deadline... The problem is like I said, almost all studios especially in 2019 are completely booked-up, some even for 2020 and 2021 too, but as a last resort they just wanted to give the right to who ever want it, then here comes Studio Deen like "Gimme that shit boi!!"... But opssieeee, Studio Deen realized that they really are completely busy and can't deal with another adaptation... But instead of doing the logical solution and postponing the adaptation, instead they just collected random nobodies and threw the adaptation into one of their weakest outsourcing studios, and Voila!’... Here comes a shit adaptation...

The anime industry is really in a pathetic place right now :/
Oct 14, 2019 12:05 PM

Jan 2011
OsamaKIN-TMZ said:
MasterHavik said:

Aniplex is always known to only care about the money and milking the fuck-out of a popular series like Sword Art Online and ditching less popular ones...

But the big problem is, almost all studios right now are set, Aniplex randomly gave up the copyright, so the copyright holders aka the producers had to give it to a studio and collect staff for an anime adaptation under a 1 year deadline... The problem is like I said, almost all studios especially in 2019 are completely booked-up, some even for 2020 and 2021 too, but as a last resort they just wanted to give the right to who ever want it, then here comes Studio Deen like "Gimme that shit boi!!"... But opssieeee, Studio Deen realized that they really are completely busy and can't deal with another adaptation... But instead of doing the logical solution and postponing the adaptation, instead they just collected random nobodies and threw the adaptation into one of their weakest outsourcing studios, and Voila!’... Here comes a shit adaptation...

They are in supply and demand mode thinking if a handful of shows are successful that they need to make mroe anime. They're not taking the time what makes a show like a SAO and MHA sell well. That is why they are adapting light novels like crazy hoping to make money. This is why I tell peopel anime isn't doing well when stuff like this is happening.
Oct 14, 2019 3:44 PM

Jul 2016
So sad to see such a horrible quality drop in the animation. It's the first episode so I wasn't' expecting much action, but seeing how underwhelming and poorly animated the fight scenes that were shown were, it's gonna be hard wanting to keep up with the series.

Acro23 said:
I lost it at the jizz blood

Looool I know, right? looks so weird, since the past seasons had normal blood.

Fappa said:
Kiramisawa said:
I honestly knew this was going to happen after finding out Studio DEEN took over.

For how much you claim to know you do not seem to be aware of the fact that it's a full on outsourcing job to Marvy Jack. So that flimsy connection you're trying to make here isn't exactly working out.

But then who were the ones who chose an unqualified studio to do the job? Wasn't it studio DEEN?

It's just like this person said
ZaviieR said:
S t u d i o
d e e n
f a u l t
5/10

Bird_of_Hermes_ said:
DIZZYOG said:
I came for the characters not blood

Yes! More people who understand that animation isn't everything

Loool animation isn't everything in an anime lmfao
it either is an anime or a slideshow, it can't be both

OtaakuuOct 14, 2019 3:54 PM

the moms of the people who remove signatures are hœs
discord: Jotaakuu#8878

Oct 14, 2019 3:46 PM

Jul 2016
woc1997 said:
you people disgust me. As someone who'll work in the entertainment industry, it really sucks to see how fans are so annoying and never are satisfied. Studio Deen did a good job for a first episode. What are you expecting? Some all-out battle in the first episode? It was an introduction, after all. Seeing all these reactions makes you think what's the purpose of creating content for such annoying people.

Yikes, did you have anything to do with the production of this season? Because if you did, I'd understand why you sound so upset. But other than that, if you can't take criticism, then maybe don't even try to work in the entertainment industry or anything that has consumers involved, because every product is going to get some sort of criticism.

Even if it is "just the first episode", it sets the tone for how the whole season will play out, and it gets people more excited for the upcoming episodes. If people disliked the first episode so much, how many do you think will want to keep watching?

And what kind of reactions did you expect? Blind appraisal? You're never gonna get that if you do a mediocre job. And that's what this first episode was; mediocre at best.

Oct 15, 2019 12:19 AM

Feb 2018
Otaakuu said:
woc1997 said:

Yikes, did you have anything to do with the production of this season? Because if you did, I'd understand why you sound so upset. But other than that, if you can't take criticism, then maybe don't even try to work in the entertainment industry or anything that has consumers involved, because every product is going to get some sort of criticism.

Even if it is "just the first episode", it sets the tone for how the whole season will play out, and it gets people more excited for the upcoming episodes. If people disliked the first episode so much, how many do you think will want to keep watching?

And what kind of reactions did you expect? Blind appraisal? You're never gonna get that if you do a mediocre job. And that's what this first episode was; mediocre at best.

Please, if I had worked on this series, I wouldn't dignify myself to answer the people on this forum. I'm angry, because I'm capable of empathy: seeing how much work the staff put into this to be dismissed by nonsensical arguments.

One other thing: there's a difference between constructive criticism with content and fans babbling out nonsense because the work didn't turn out the way they wanted.

People aren't able to judge the entirety of one's work based on one episode. And I'm really mesmerized that you’re such a specialist to judge it mediocre. If you worked on the animation industry, that would've been one thing; a testimony of an angry fan, not so much…

Contrary to you, I'm in film college. If there was something mediocre as you said, I would've noticed. The plot was ok, character designs continued the same and the animation for the action scenes wasn't the best, but it was good enough for a first episode. The only thing people are getting so upset about that makes some actual sense (even though it’s stupid) is the white blood lol

And I'm sure everyone hating on the first episode will watch the entire series lol

Oct 15, 2019 4:08 AM
Jul 2018
woc1997 said:
Otaakuu said:

Please, if I had worked on this series, I wouldn't dignify myself to answer the people on this forum. I'm angry, because I'm capable of empathy: seeing how much work the staff put into this to be dismissed by nonsensical arguments.

One other thing: there's a difference between constructive criticism with content and fans babbling out nonsense because the work didn't turn out the way they wanted.

People aren't able to judge the entirety of one's work based on one episode. And I'm really mesmerized that you’re such a specialist to judge it mediocre. If you worked on the animation industry, that would've been one thing; a testimony of an angry fan, not so much…

Contrary to you, I'm in film college. If there was something mediocre as you said, I would've noticed. The plot was ok, character designs continued the same and the animation for the action scenes wasn't the best, but it was good enough for a first episode. The only thing people are getting so upset about that makes some actual sense (even though it’s stupid) is the white blood lol

And I'm sure everyone hating on the first episode will watch the entire series lol

Also this censorship can easily get fixed in BD releases or
by airing it again on a Night channel in JP
removed-userOct 15, 2019 4:17 AM
Oct 15, 2019 4:50 AM
Jul 2016
MasterHavik said:
So why would you outsource the third season of a big series in Japan? I swear Japan has some of the worst business practices sometimes. I gather that from reading the comments.

Now onto the show itself, it's kind of repeating the mistakes of season 2 and is becoming the typical Shonen than standing out. This was really boring filler and didn't really follow up on anything. Also the power level thing is getting out of hand if Merlin is able to job out a demon with a 8k power level. Why have them if you're gonna ignore them? The series is declining in quality and it is losing focus of what made it good. At least Meliados, Ban, and Merlin can carry me through another set of 24 episodes of mediocrity. I went out of my way to marathon season 2 to watch this. (I did it in two days.).

Also the white blood is fucking stupid.

Deen were having an in house anime in summer and another anime to produce this season and also there's another anime coming in Winter 2020 so the studio was fully booked in advance so they outscored it to Marvy Jack since TV Tokyo wanted it in a short time.
Oct 15, 2019 4:52 AM
Jul 2016
AmeliaNeston2003 said:
woc1997 said:

it'll be streaming in Netflix after the season finishes so it'll be removed ofc
Oct 15, 2019 5:39 AM
Jul 2018
todd2580 said:
AmeliaNeston2003 said:

it'll be streaming in Netflix after the season finishes so it'll be removed ofc

It is a good news for the fans , they shouldn't be that angry just because of some censorship , I know it's not good to have any kind of Censorship
It's only a matter of time before the Uncut appears

At least they should be happy they're continuing this series
Oct 15, 2019 6:29 AM

Jun 2016
MasterHavik said:
OsamaKIN-TMZ said:

They are in supply and demand mode thinking if a handful of shows are successful that they need to make mroe anime. They're not taking the time what makes a show like a SAO and MHA sell well. That is why they are adapting light novels like crazy hoping to make money. This is why I tell peopel anime isn't doing well when stuff like this is happening.

One of the reasons i'm a sakuga lover and try to learn as much as possible about everything anime production related, not only to predict stuff like this, but to also appreciate good production values that get overshadowed by the popular shows, a good anime doesn't need a big budget but instead decent and passionate talented staff, a good healthy schedule, decent management and well-put together directing and storyboarding...

The current problem with the industry right now is exactly what you mentioned (Which I love that you mentioned it) and I of course mean the ridiculous amount of anime produced every season, there are too many adaptations going on, and sadly because they pomp out so many adaptations, they most of the time don't even give enough time for those adaptations, even amazing animators and directors will struggle if you give them a bad schedule ( it's like telling Gordon Ramsay to make you a full lunch meal under 5 minutes... It is practically impossible even if he is a great chef... :/)
Oct 15, 2019 6:37 AM
Jul 2016
OsamaKIN-TMZ said:
MasterHavik said:

i don't think DEEN was able to postpone the production since i bet they weren't in the committee of this season also the committee might wanted it in this year because if it was more than a year it'd be too late and people will lose interest by time..
Oct 15, 2019 7:13 AM
Oct 2019
It took me a while to realize that A-1 Pictures isn't the studio that make this season. No wonder it is bad.
Oct 15, 2019 11:48 AM
Dec 2017
Oh god they really butchered the series. The dialogue is ridicilous, the animation is bad as fuck, the fighting seems to be done by 5 year olds, the general feeling is happy go lucky considering the world has just been conquered by the demons and basically humans should be living in fear. It sucks seeing another good series going down because of greed and bad bussiness decisions. I really enjoyed the first season and second was also okay to watch. If the series is going to stay with this quality there's no way I'll bother myself with it again.
Oct 15, 2019 12:45 PM

May 2016
Red is censored af
the narrator lacks the old voice he had in previous seasons
Op sounds pretty good I think I'm gonna listen to it every episode.

Escanor is as op as ever, those flash backs took most of the time.
also those emotional moments were still hitting me hard.
Oct 15, 2019 1:50 PM

Oct 2018
Thread Cleaned of trolling and abuse
Summertime days, passing gently
Sunlight, leading to an encounter;
Dreams that don't want to end
Continue onwards toward the next day
While she waits in the air.
Oct 15, 2019 2:36 PM

Jun 2016
What the actual fuck? what is that gay ass Censorship? holy shit.
Oct 15, 2019 8:19 PM

Jan 2019
Oh fuck, scratch that. I'm not picking this one up... Look at the poll results...
Stick to the manga people, nothing to see here!
Oct 16, 2019 12:20 AM
Mar 2018
The TV ver is -___- Can I hope better animation in BD?
Oct 16, 2019 8:30 AM
Jul 2018
I was really excited about watching the first episode of nanatsu no taizai: kamigami no gekirin.. but the animation was not good at all. I hope they can fix it.
Oct 16, 2019 12:21 PM

Jun 2016
todd2580 said:
OsamaKIN-TMZ said:

i don't think DEEN was able to postpone the production since i bet they weren't in the committee of this season also the committee might wanted it in this year because if it was more than a year it'd be too late and people will lose interest by time..

Even so, they should of just gone for it, the manga is still doing so well in sales, people won't lose interest in it any time soon... The committee should of waited more instead of giving up the rights to Deen... Honestly, there was a lot of ways for this to be avoided.
Oct 16, 2019 3:30 PM

May 2009
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:
Fakegoose said:

The TV version of season 2 wasn't censored though.

2nd season aired during the night, this is airing during the day

No, season 1 aired at same time as this one 5:30PM, season 2 at 6:30AM. Previous season aired on MBS/TBS, but after movie flopping Aniplex (and owned by it A1) fucked off from production commitee. New commitee was formed with tv channel Tokyo TV which has different censorship rules for daytime kids shows.
Oct 16, 2019 3:47 PM
Jul 2016
OsamaKIN-TMZ said:
todd2580 said:

Even so, they should of just gone for it, the manga is still doing so well in sales, people won't lose interest in it any time soon... The committee should of waited more instead of giving up the rights to Deen... Honestly, there was a lot of ways for this to be avoided.

yeah the committee should have waited but you know it's the business... it's what they think...
Oct 16, 2019 7:50 PM

Jul 2016
woc1997 said:
Otaakuu said:

Well, I'm going to respond to this paragraph by paragraph.

Well, everything takes work. Nobody is saying they didn't work to make this anime, but a big amount of people are saying they didn't like the work they put out so far, and they're entitled to say that. Whether you like it or not, this thread is for people to express their opinions of the show (or in this case, the first episode).

Well sure there is constructive criticism, but there's also just plain criticism, and like I said, this thread is for people's opinion. If the producers want constructive criticism, then they're gonna have to pay for it (although maybe you are gonna have to pay for it since you're so hell-bent on defending their work and it is unlikely the animators search for English forums to get opinions on a show that has a primarily Japanese demographic, who aren't so opinionated about animation) and if you want criticism, google news site that write reviews and columns about anime shows.
(Side note: you're still gonna find mixed reviews whether they are reviews for the whole episode or the entire show because different people have different tastes)

Well, that's correct, nobody is able to judge "the entirety of one's work based on one episode", but people can speculate how something is going to play out through a first impression, and it's none of your business if people want to do that. And why does it matter if I work in the animation industry or not? Do you? Does every person that watches anime work in the animation industry? Not possible, and not true. You don't have to work in a specific industry to be upset or disappointed as a consumer of said industry. I and many others were disappointed with the episode that was broadcast and this is the place for people to voice those concerns, and you too can voice your opinions about how the episode was indeed a good first episode, but it is not the place for you to say that everybody's opinions are invalid or annoying, I suggest you create another thread to prove that or just point it out, just like somebody else has.

(Oh, as I thought, you don't work in the animation industry, so your opinion is invalid and incorrect just like everybody who disliked the first episode and posted on this thread if we use your logic, that is. Anyway.)
"Good enough" is not what anyone should think when they deliver a first impression, in this case, first episode. Sure, you can't spend the whole budget for the show on every fight, but the first episode is an important one. It gets people hyped up for the rest of the season. That's so simple why and I don't need to go to film college to know that, nor does anybody. The first episode was bad. Why? The fighting scenes were unnatural and mediocre and the blood-censorship was dreadful. Do I need to justify or elaborate on that any more? I don't. It is not my job to make anyone feel pleased with my opinion.
Also, as you said, you're in film college, so why should I care about the opinion of someone who's just a student? Many can get accepted into film college. But there are not that many who are geniuses at the craft, so stop thinking that by saying that you're a film student, your opinions are pristine and sacred and people can't go against them.

And it is still none of your business if people do so

Hope that helps with that attitude of yours and gets you off of that high horse lmao

Oct 16, 2019 8:45 PM

Aug 2016
I don't get what these elites are trying to say. Imma go with 5/5 and ep 2 is 5/5 too.
I dont bother with animation. And I have enough patience too.

All the best people are crazy!
Oct 22, 2019 7:44 AM
Feb 2019
I have 1 fucking thing to say "JUST GO READ THE FUCKING MANGA PLEASE?"
Dec 2, 2019 11:02 AM

Nov 2016
welp, already watched a few eps and i dropped it. i shouldve known from the 2nd season we werent going to get lots of fun fights like we did during the 1st. its also trending the way 'modern' animes are going, 'we will air 50 eps in 1 go, no wait NVM, make that half this year, probably a quarter the next, then game over'. a bad trend IMHO started a few years back...
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Dec 3, 2019 8:04 AM
Mar 2019
First episode and ya'll are already saying animation is trash when it really isn't that bad. How about let a real fight happen before shitting all over this series?
Dec 28, 2019 9:53 PM
Dec 2019
Please let me know if they are planning to switch studios again
Mar 22, 2020 1:50 AM

Feb 2013
Well, I guess it's one of those times I just have to enjoy the story and close my eyes to the animation, it's a pity comparing it to the previous seasons.
Apr 8, 2020 12:28 PM

May 2018
What the hell. White blood?
Apr 21, 2020 7:28 AM

Sep 2012
Eh, still better than black and white drawings with text.
Aug 6, 2020 12:46 AM

Jan 2020
lets see if netflix fixes it, wonder where gil is
Aug 6, 2020 3:20 PM

Dec 2013
I don't get it, how can anyone think white is a good replacement for blood? make it green, blue, purple, yellow, black ffs, it looks like they are killing literal semen demons, I don't even care that much for black voids to censor but that blood is just so dumb I can't even.
KanameYuukiAug 6, 2020 3:27 PM
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

190 by aristotle002 »»
Apr 14, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2019

88 by Sodo2050 »»
Mar 13, 11:54 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2020

89 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 28, 12:34 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2020

34 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 27, 11:39 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2020

25 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 27, 11:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.