Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 10, 2019 5:59 PM
Mar 2019
We need more Yaoi anime! It ' s a requirement! We have a few Yaoi anime, and they have poor animation, weak stories and zero representativeness. It' s time to change! The world needs to change, and show another life styles, another ways of love, without cliches or fetishes, is important! The first step has been done, with Given in last season, an amazing Yaoi anime, with a wonderful story. So, it' s time for more. We need more Yaoi anime, beautiful stories of love between boys or men, whose love and affection is so gorgeous as any other. There is so many great manga and novels Yaoi to adapt, like Koi Monogatari, Canis Series, Hidamari ga Kikoeru, Tadaima Okaeri, Sasaki to Miyano, 10 Dance, Seven Days...and going. Or even series not-exactly Yaoi, but important as the same, like Otouto no Otto and Shimanami Tasogare. Yaoi is more needed, not only because have just a few, but in my opinion, because can help to break people's prejudice.

Obs: Prejudice coments WILL BE NOT TOLERATED.
Luisito14Oct 13, 2019 5:30 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 12, 2019 3:28 PM

Aug 2017
Yes, we need more yaoi anime cuz yaoi > yuri.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 12, 2019 3:33 PM

Jun 2014
I agree.

I would love to see something like "Number Call" made into an Anime.

Oct 12, 2019 3:37 PM
Feb 2017
I am not big gay so I don't want any big gay. Nty
Oct 12, 2019 3:38 PM

Nov 2015
Actually there are lot more than u think but they are not categorized as Yaoi while they are ofc like :
owari no seraf,
naruto and sasuki in shippuden ,
all jojo parts and kuroko no basket and more .

Oct 12, 2019 3:39 PM

Mar 2012
BlakexEkalb said:

Don't watch them. I don't want to see them, they can exist tho.
Oct 12, 2019 3:39 PM

Jul 2019
I'm not big gay but if the yaoi is decent enough I'd throw it on my ptw list as long as the story and animation is CRISP.

Oct 12, 2019 3:41 PM

Jul 2016
I only want yaoi if it's Legend of Zelda and Linkcest.

Oct 12, 2019 3:42 PM

Oct 2017
Yeah there is a lot of different shows I would like to see more of in anime/manga. War dramas, historic anime etc. I am bi so I wouldn't mind see more good legit Yaoi anime. To be honest I think the dedicated BL or GL communities need to write more stuff outside of your typical romance anime. Given and Banana Fish have interested me because of those reasons I have yet to check them out though.
Oct 12, 2019 3:44 PM
Feb 2017
HaarWyvern said:
BlakexEkalb said:

Don't watch them. I don't want to see them, they can exist tho.

If he asked for more Thrillers and I said no because I'm not a fan of Thriller, would my argument be justified?

Idc if they exist or not, I'm just responding with my opinion on whether we should have more Yaoi anime.
Oct 12, 2019 3:44 PM

Dec 2009
If shows like Given that has good story and characters (not just pure fan service),I'm all for it.....
Oct 12, 2019 4:45 PM
May 2019
Meh I don't really care about yaoi all that much this days.
It's really hard to find yaoi anime with competent writing.
As far as I'm concerned Yuri > Yaoi.
XstasyOct 12, 2019 4:49 PM
Oct 12, 2019 5:04 PM
Mar 2019
Xstasy said:
Meh I don't really care about yaoi all that much this days.
It's really hard to find yaoi anime with competent writing.
As far as I'm concerned Yuri > Yaoi.

It' s because the good yaoi don' t get an anime adaptation. In general Yaoi >>>>Yuri. In many points, just for an example, Yaoi stories have way more focus in prejudice than yuri stories.

BlakexEkalb said:

Just don't watch. But which is important to have, it is.

TolkienFan365 said:
Yeah there is a lot of different shows I would like to see more of in anime/manga. War dramas, historic anime etc. I am bi so I wouldn't mind see more good legit Yaoi anime. To be honest I think the dedicated BL or GL communities need to write more stuff outside of your typical romance anime. Given and Banana Fish have interested me because of those reasons I have yet to check them out though.

I agree with everything you said that.

Jaemae said:
If shows like Given that has good story and characters (not just pure fan service),I'm all for it.....

All i said are in this kkkk. But my favorite in the moment, is Koi Monogatari.

Nurguburu said:
Yes, we need more yaoi anime cuz yaoi > yuri.

You said everything! Agree completely.

the1ado said:
Actually there are lot more than u think but they are not categorized as Yaoi while they are ofc like :
owari no seraf,
naruto and sasuki in shippuden ,
all jojo parts and kuroko no basket and more .

But they aren't completely Yaoi, and the characters aren't admittedly. Do you see the difference? For that it is important.

Mod Edit:
Multiple posts merged, please use the "Edit" or "Quick Edit" Buttons.
Fleeting_DreamOct 14, 2019 2:01 PM
Oct 12, 2019 5:21 PM
Oct 2019
Luisito14 said:
We need more Yaoi anime!.

No if anything we need more hot yuri series
Oct 12, 2019 5:23 PM
Mar 2019
IpreferEcchi said:

Sorry, I didn't understand. Can you explain?

LittleCr0wxxx said:
Luisito14 said:
We need more Yaoi anime!.

Ugh no. Absolutely no. There is enough female fanservice in anime. In anime which should be a LGBT representation, fanservice to satisfy hetero...don't. And we need more Yaoi yes.

Mod Edit
Merged Double Posting
Fleeting_DreamOct 14, 2019 2:03 PM
Oct 12, 2019 5:44 PM

Oct 2017
Luisito14 said:
LittleCr0wxxx said:

Ugh no. Absolutely no. There is enough female fanservice in anime. In anime which should be a LGBT representation, fanservice to satisfy hetero...don't. And we need more Yaoi yes.

If it sells it will be made it's that simple. Anime/manga for better or for worse is very consumer driven.
Oct 12, 2019 5:48 PM
Mar 2019
TolkienFan365 said:
Luisito14 said:

If it sells it will be made it's that simple. Anime/manga for better or for worse is very consumer driven.

Yeah, I know, but this kind of thought should be change. LGBT people don't exist to satisfy another's fetish, and is a theme which should be treated with respect and consciousness.
Oct 12, 2019 5:51 PM

Oct 2017
Luisito14 said:
TolkienFan365 said:

Yeah, I know, but this kind of thought should be change. LGBT people don't exist to satisfy another's fetish, and is a theme which should be treated with respect and consciousness.

I mean satisfy one's fetish is subjective. I don't really post hentai on my profile (I separate it) but a lot of yaoi stuff I have seen is fine even if it does serve to be a fetish for women. When it comes to fictional characters I fail to see how you can overly fetishized them. Honestly if you want more yaoi anime/manga your going to need a large segment of women who are into that stuff to support it. Sure you could get more straight guys or lesbians IDK to watch it on the basis of the plot but if romance is the main draw that's not going to happen usually.
BilboBaggins365Oct 12, 2019 5:54 PM
Oct 12, 2019 5:58 PM
Mar 2019
TolkienFan365 said:
Luisito14 said:

I mean satisfy one's fetish is subjective. I don't really post hentai on my profile (I separate it) but a lot of yaoi stuff I have seen is fine even if it does serve to be a fetish for women. When it comes to fictional characters I fail to see how you can overly fetishized them. Honestly if you want more yaoi anime/manga your going to need a large segment of women who are into that stuff to support it. Sure you could get more straight guys to watch it on the basis of the plot but if romance is the main draw that's not going to happen and I don't blame them.

I mean, that is exactly kind of change which have to change. Many of times, LGBT people are seen just of way to satisfy fetish people, what is absurdly wrong. The place that I want, is a place where the stories will be equally seen and appreciated, being hetero, gay, bi or whatever. Also, women usually are more open to LGBT than men, and watch more of this things. And receive hate for that.
Oct 12, 2019 6:04 PM

Oct 2017
Luisito14 said:
TolkienFan365 said:

I mean satisfy one's fetish is subjective. I don't really post hentai on my profile (I separate it) but a lot of yaoi stuff I have seen is fine even if it does serve to be a fetish for women. When it comes to fictional characters I fail to see how you can overly fetishized them. Honestly if you want more yaoi anime/manga your going to need a large segment of women who are into that stuff to support it. Sure you could get more straight guys to watch it on the basis of the plot but if romance is the main draw that's not going to happen and I don't blame them.

I mean, that is exactly kind of change which have to change. Many of times, LGBT people are seen just of way to satisfy fetish people, what is absurdly wrong. The place that I want, is a place where the stories will be equally seen and appreciated, being hetero, gay, bi or whatever. Also, women usually are more open to LGBT than men, and watch more of this things. And receive hate for that.

Well what are you going to do to change..... force them? Girls find guys together hot your not going to change that. There are guys out there who very much enjoy yaoi despite it being written for some girl's fetish. Yuri has a mix of creators some men some women and shows that yuri bait while targeted to men also usually have a female audience.

It's not like anime that have had those elements of LGBT relationships haven't received love in the past or haven't been about other stuff. I am just saying people usually seek out romances that they can relate to or self insert in if they want a dedicated romance. People may like yuri or yaoi as yeah a fetish because you know two things I like together is a big appeal. The only case fetishization is a legitimate harm is when people apply to real relationships. Like you have those people who are IRL shippers that stuff is really dumb.
Oct 12, 2019 6:05 PM

Apr 2019
I don't watch Yoai, so unless it becomes like Boku no Pico I guess I'm okay with it's existence

Oct 12, 2019 6:19 PM
Mar 2019
TolkienFan365 said:
Luisito14 said:

Well what are you going to do to change..... force them? Girls find guys together hot your not going to change that. There are guys out there who very much enjoy yaoi despite it being written for some girl's fetish. Yuri has a mix of creators some men some women and shows that yuri bait while targeted to men also usually have a female audience.

It's not like anime that have had those elements of LGBT relationships haven't received love in the past or haven't been about other stuff. I am just saying people usually seek out romances that they can relate to or self insert in if they want a dedicated romance. People may like yuri or yaoi as yeah a fetish because you know two things I like together is a big appeal. The only case fetishization is a legitimate harm is when people apply to real relationships. Like you have those people who are IRL shippers that stuff is really dumb.

Alright. But treat us just for a way to satisfy fetish, not seing us like real people, with our stories, feelings and all of that, like the guy does, is horrible. That is the question. If you see this a way to fetish, alright, I can't stop you. But don't act like the only reason for that exist is for satisfy you. Neither act with prejudice with the others LGBT representations. That's is what I am saying.
Oct 12, 2019 6:20 PM

Apr 2016
I'd take Yaoi anime over isekai anime at this point tbh. So I'd be up for it.
Oct 12, 2019 6:30 PM
Jul 2018
I dont mind watching either yuri or yaoi but it's sad to know there isn't much yaoi out there.
Oct 12, 2019 6:41 PM
Mar 2019
Jorgevy said:
you're so annoying I actually want there to be less yaoi stuff just to spite you, OP

It' s sad you think like that. I was showing my point, as a LGBT boy, who see wrong things out there, and get hurts constantly with homophobia and hypocrisy, much of them in otaku medium. Just that.
Oct 12, 2019 6:52 PM

Jan 2016
i don't mind with shonen-ai but about yaoi no..
Oct 12, 2019 7:15 PM

Oct 2017
Luisito14 said:
TolkienFan365 said:

Alright. But treat us just for a way to satisfy fetish, not seing us like real people, with our stories, feelings and all of that, like the guy does, is horrible. That is the question. If you see this a way to fetish, alright, I can't stop you. But don't act like the only reason for that exist is for satisfy you. Neither act with prejudice with the others LGBT representations. That's is what I am saying.

I mean again these are drawings. Regardless of what people what to think lots of people male and female, gay, straight bi are objectified sexually. IRL that's terrible because your reducing someone's worth down to their sexual appeal or worth but if some girl just wants to read yaoi because she finds the guys hot there is no harm in that.

I guess you could say well we want stories that have more than sexual bait which I agree but I do think even those people who do just wanted to be turned on wouldn't mind a good story to go with it. My point I am saying it that there isn't anything wrong with enjoying yaoi or yuri just because it turns you on. That doesn't negate people being able to write good content or that those people who do that objectify people IRL.
BilboBaggins365Oct 12, 2019 7:39 PM
Oct 12, 2019 7:36 PM

Jul 2019
Tbh like anime is fine as it is.

I'm fine watching any kind of anime, even if it's shounen-ai. Why aren't you happy with the content that is already there? It makes a bit already homosexuality has been made normal, people don't skip on it because gays disgust them, but maybe it gets them uncomfortable, personally when I see gay couples outside I get uncomfortable. I think that people who don't watch shounen-ai anime totally have the right, as much as some other people try to avoid some other things, for example ecchi or incest or even anime with a lot of blood, like if it gets you uncomfortable just stop that shit.

"Obs: Prejudice coments WILL BE NOT TOLERATED." lol ok buddy.

You didn't mention it in OP so I suppose you haven't seen it, go read/watch Banana Fish it's a great boy love bait with an actual good story and characters. Can't assure you on the anime, but I read the manga and I loved it.
Oct 12, 2019 8:46 PM

Jul 2016
Luisito14 said:
IpreferEcchi said:

Sorry, I didn't understand. Can you explain?

Linkcest is what it's called when you ship Link

https://myanimelist.net/character/4201/Link

with a version of himself.

This can be Link x Dark Link or it can be a combination of Red, Green, Blue, or Vio (all existing as individual characters in the Four Swords games) with each other.
Oct 12, 2019 9:20 PM
Jul 2018
Luisito14 said:
TolkienFan365 said:

Luisito14 said:
TolkienFan365 said:

unless you can erase yuri or yaoi fetishes from people mind this is not gonna happen.
Oct 12, 2019 9:24 PM

Nov 2017
Too bad most of them suck. Even some fanfictions are better than most yaoi anime and manga.
Oct 12, 2019 9:34 PM

Aug 2017
huge agree. every yaoi that gets an adaptation is low-tier garbage like junjou romantica and super lovers. given was by far the best manga that's gotten an adaptation so far. doukyuusei was also pretty good.

i think sasaki to miyano would be absolutely perfect for an anime adaptation. it's pretty much just like any other straight romance manga that exists in the way that it's realistic and not sexualized to the point where it becomes fetish-y. it's just a story about two people falling in love and they happen to both be male. even people who don't normally like yaoi can enjoy it. hidamari ga kikoeru would be my second choice for sure.

Oct 13, 2019 12:51 AM
Jul 2018
I mean, I agree, but in the last seasons there at least had been Banana Fish and Given and still need to watch Mo Dao Zu Shi 2. The sources they adapt get much better.

It's at least better than with Girls Love, but I wish there would be more of it: There are other settings for Boys Love too, others than the SOL romance or drama, where everything is about them being gay and getting invoved in a romance. While I really like some romances, I'm rather in for romantic subplots and bi or gay / lesbian main and side characters.
Usually I find them better written, since they are their own characters in first place and not written to satisfy women or men (in Girls Love).

Also I could understand why straight guys don't sit down and watch or read a lot of gay romances, but it's different with subplots or something that has an interesting settint.
Okay, I personally can't understand since I'm not avoiding straight romances or characters either and love them, but I got used to it since I'm a kid. Also I'm biromantic to the core, I can understand every constellation.

Tho Harukaze no Etranger and Shimanami Tasogare absolutely need an adaptation too.
removed-userOct 13, 2019 1:27 AM
Oct 13, 2019 2:44 AM

Jul 2019
No thanks yuri is so much better, GL is the purest kind of love.

Never explain,
Never retract,
Never apologize
Just get the thing done
And let them howl
Oct 13, 2019 4:36 AM

Dec 2016
Luisito14 said:
We need more Yaoi anime! It ' s a requirement! We have a few Yaoi anime, and they have poor animation, weak stories and zero representativeness. It' s time to change! The world needs to change, and show another life styles, another ways of love, without cliches or fetishes, is important! The first step has been done, with Given in last season, an amazing Yaoi anime, with a wonderful story. So, it' s time for more. We need more Yaoi anime, beautiful stories of love between boys or men, whose love and affection is so gorgeous as any other. There is so many great manga and novels Yaoi to adapt, like Koi Monogatari, Canis Series, Hidamari ga Kikoeru, Seven Days, Tadaima Okaeri, Sasaki to Miyano, 10 Dance, Seven Days...and going. Or even series not-exactly Yaoi, but important as the same, like Otouto no Otto and Shimanami Tasogare. Yaoi is more needed, not only because have just a few, but in my opinion, because can help to break people's prejudice.

Obs: Prejudice coments WILL BE NOT TOLERATED.

You were so determined about the whole thing I almost thought you're just a homophobe trying to be sarcastic lol.

But anyways, agree that there are plenty of good yaoi mangas to adapt (even tho the last few seasons have been kind to us by giving Banana Fish & Given). You wrote Seven Days twice tho.
Neolavender123Oct 13, 2019 4:52 AM
Oct 13, 2019 5:46 AM
Mar 2019
LalatinaDarkness said:
Too bad most of them suck. Even some fanfictions are better than most yaoi anime and manga.

Not all. There are a huge gamma of works unknows.
Oct 13, 2019 7:30 AM

Feb 2010
Idk about need but if they're more like Given and less like basically any other Yaoi anime that came before that, I'd be down for it. It's always nice to get good romance anime.
I probably regret this post by now.
Oct 13, 2019 7:44 AM

Jan 2012
LalatinaDarkness said:

FINALLY someone recognizing that fanfics can be good!

While I don't watch yaoi, I'm fine with more of it being produced, let's have yaoi for all tastes.
Oct 13, 2019 7:51 AM

Feb 2010
ThatGayGuyOnMAL said:
Pullman said:
Idk about need but if they're more like Given and less like basically any other Yaoi anime that came before that, I'd be down for it. It's always nice to get good romance anime.

Given wasn't Yaoi it's Shonen-Ai or Boys Love. And even in that niche there are better works in Manga than Given as an Anime.

Let's not get hung up on the semantics here. Shounen-ai, Yaoi, BL - what I mean is actual romance-centric shows with explicitly gay characters. Lots of shounen-ai are not that explicit or romance-centric, but Yaoi usually is which is why I used that term. Not that the exact label matters.

But usually shounen-ai just means BL-bait in my experience, but Given was very different from that. It was also very different from other Yaoi titles which do have explicit romance, but are usually heavily fetishized and often quite rapey. So no matter what label you put on Given, it always stands out as being different from the other anime that fall under that label.

Also I never mentioned manga, I don't care about manga and this is Anime Discussion so not sure why you bring up manga in this context. My point is and always was that there are no anime that compare to Given, nothing more and nothing less. There's also plenty of good, gay romance in western media or literature, but I don't bring those up either because this is supposed be Anime Discussion.
Oct 13, 2019 8:37 AM

Feb 2010
ThatGayGuyOnMAL said:
@Pullman Best Yaoi-Anime are: "Kizuna" (1994) and "Haru wo Daite Ita" (2005)
They are both based on Manga I like, and they are very masculine. Like I said in my other post. Many Yaoi/BL is exclusively for females who never had a "real" dick in their whole life and would run away the second they would encounter one. Therefore it's way to fluffy and the characters are way too feminine. One of the reasons I hate most Yaoi and BL-Anime (like they are listed on MAL) and rather read Doujins and Manga because there is far more material to explore which is potentially good.

Me, I don't care about masculinity or anything like that. I just hate the seme/uke archetypes and the rapey vibes that so many BL titles give off because they kinda come with the seme/uke territory. So it's like the opposite of you, I don't find Yaoi to be fluffy at all most of the time. I'd prefer it if it was, fluffiness is much better than rapey vibes and a worldview of every relationship being divided into dom and sub roles.

I find Yaoi to be disgustingly fetishized with characters being reduced to top or bottom roles, not treated like real characters but just fetishized archetypes, with the dominant one often uncomfortably pressuring the other one into having sex with them. I just find character dynamics like that appalling in every kind of romance (eg Citrus for Yuri was just as bad), but they seem to be much more widespread in Yaoi anime for some reason. That's why Given was such a breath of fresh air, the characters just felt like regular, 3-dimensional people, noone gave off rape vibes, it was just a wholesome romance just like I enjoy my romance.
Oct 13, 2019 8:44 AM
Dec 2015
Nah we dont,we need more Shonen Ai with good plot. Some of the replies say that yuri is bad bc it is made for hetero guys... And Yaoi isnt made for hetero girls? There are a lot of cute shoujo ai that dont fetishizes anything as well as shonen ai lol
Oct 13, 2019 8:51 AM
Jul 2018
ThatGayGuyOnMAL said:
@Pullman Best Yaoi-Anime are: "Kizuna" (1994) and "Haru wo Daite Ita" (2005)
They are both based on Manga I like, and they are very masculine. Like I said in my other post. Many Yaoi/BL is exclusively for females who never had a "real" dick in their whole life and would run away the second they would encounter one. Therefore it's way to fluffy and the characters are way too feminine. One of the reasons I hate most Yaoi and BL-Anime (like they are listed on MAL) and rather read Doujins and Manga because there is far more material to explore which is potentially good.

What is the problem with more feminine men? It's not like they don't exist.
What is a "real dick", are they exclusively to super masculine guys? Do other guys just imagine they have one? 🤔
Oct 13, 2019 1:37 PM

Apr 2015
Tbh I want more garbage to watch and BL sure can deliver on that. It would be even better with bad animation.

As for actual "god I wish they would do adaptation of this" currently I only have BL ni Naru Sekai Vs Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko on my mind. Like some 5 minute long episodes, I'd be interested to see what they'd pull. Buuuut it ain't really BL manga, it just pokes fun at tropes and cliches. Majority of series that I actually think are fantastic to good don't really need any adaptation.
konkeloOct 13, 2019 1:49 PM
Oct 13, 2019 1:40 PM

Jun 2019
we don't, we need more GOOD yaoi movie. More realistic ones. Yuri too.
Oct 13, 2019 1:41 PM
Jul 2018
ThatGayGuyOnMAL said:
@Maneki-Mew Feminine man simply aren't my type. Sorry for offending your SJW narrative. Real dick means that most Readers of Yaoi and BL are female virgins.

If you say so, you must know lol

Yeah I got it, don't worry, but since you aren't that person, does it matter so much, if they are your type?
I neither like more masculine women, still I liked the strong hints between Ymir and Historia, nor I'm personally (I mean sexually) into many men, still I enjoyed quite many hetero romances. So to speak Ymir or similar women are not even remotely my type, but does that matter?
Even if I wouldn't, because I couldn't come out of my own mind or something, it doesn't mean, it's bad. If they are written as a person and a couple or ship with their own dynamics, then it doesn't matter, if I'm personally into it.

You seem to get in self-defense mode fast, tho. ;)

ThatGayGuyOnMAL said:
@Pullman First of all I don't want to Insult you, but I guess you are a heterosexual man (which is alright and I haven't anything against that, I am no SJW) and I absolutely understand that you can't relate to stories about men dominating other man. But many Woman/Girls have that desire of being dominated by bigger and stronger men. I can only speak for myself ofc but since I could think about my homosexuality, I gravitated towards Boys/man that were bigger and looked stronger than me. I always were after athletes and such at school. I know that this "rapey" tropes in Yaoi that you're referring to are over-exaggerated and highly unrealistic but I can somehow relate to the desire of being dominated by someone bigger and stronger.
When I see a handsome, big and masculine guy (in Anime/Manga or in reality) my heart beats faster and I feel good. It's the same when a heterosexual man sees a girl who is his type.

The thing is: you aren't female either and it highly depends on her personality, if women want to have someone, who's dominating and stronger or not. And I know it depends on personality of guys too, because I know these different types of people.
It's kind of double standards to tell someone "you couldn't understand, because you are a heterosexual guy" and then make generalization about women wanting that. I don't think you could speak of many.
Since people are so different, you can't speak for anyone than yourself, like you said.
removed-userOct 13, 2019 1:47 PM
Oct 13, 2019 2:03 PM

Sep 2016
What is this "Yaoi" and why we should have this instead of something pure and truly beautiful like Yuri ?

Instead of a yaoi animei trying to show us the sexual expression and tension in a couple, with decent characters They just shows us caricatures of characters that don't represent even 15% of how real Gay people act and honestly this is all this genre will be as long as it remains just "Fanservice for women"

Shounen ai instead is a lot more decent as is Shoujo ai usually

Oct 13, 2019 2:11 PM

Sep 2019
I completely agree, and now I have 69 posts.
Oct 13, 2019 2:18 PM

May 2018
I'd like to watch more yaoi, but they are usually disappointments. We don't only need yaoi but we need actually good yaoi.
Oct 14, 2019 6:36 AM

Apr 2015
Do we? Will the universe collapse if otherwise. =.=
Oct 14, 2019 6:44 AM

Jan 2018
Monarch-Reli said:
Do we? Will the universe collapse if otherwise. =.=

I don't see your argument here. That could be said for any form of entertainment =/
A treasure the color of the rainbow, the color of happiness
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Interest and hobbies change with time

nishant0 - 7 hours ago

23 by Shirayukin »»
14 seconds ago

Poll: » So, is anime male or female?

Tirinchas - Yesterday

36 by FanofAction »»
14 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

85 by Satyr_icon »»
32 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows?

EverRealm - Today

44 by Kruszer »»
33 minutes ago

» You truly don't care about anime MAL score/rank? Ooh cool, but... ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 21

94 by phantomic109 »»
34 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.