Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Vinland Saga
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 6, 2019 2:59 PM

May 2015
this adapted 2 chapters like every other episodes,the pacing is fine,btw best ep so far,nice that in the op there are some cover of chapters and volumes.
Oct 6, 2019 3:07 PM

Aug 2017
Ok so Akeladd is a mixed of Danish and Welsh blood but then I don't understand, are the soliders he lead Danes or Vikings?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2019 3:23 PM
Aug 2019
A-K-A said:
Ok so Akeladd is a mixed of Danish and Welsh blood but then I don't understand, are the soliders he lead Danes or Vikings?

His troops are danish vikings. To be a viking means to be a raider.
Oct 6, 2019 3:38 PM

Jun 2013
New OP and ED are very good and Askeladd's past is interesting
Oct 6, 2019 3:54 PM
Apr 2016
The new opening & ending are pretty good, especially the opening is.

Canute properly spoke for the first time, and I can say, it was pretty interesting.
Oct 6, 2019 4:08 PM
Jul 2018
I really like how this arc feels much bigger than the protagonist, Thorfinn. However, I feel as though this arc could still go more into what goes on in Thorfinn's head. Still, it was refreshing to watch an episode mainly from Askeladd's point of view.
Oct 6, 2019 4:38 PM
Aug 2019
It'll be interesting to see the pace of remaining episodes.
The average adaptation-only episode (EP 1-4; 7-13), adapted around 64 pages, either 1 or 2 chapters.
To completely adapt the prologue, another 831 pages must be covered (Chapters 27-54), requiring 76 pages or roughly 2.5 chapters per episode.
However, action heavy sections have been adapted at a rate that's twice as fast as dialogue focused sections. London bridge (EP9) & forest fire (EP11) covered 90 & 88 pages respectively, while EP12 & EP13 covered 58 & 54 pages.
Volume 3 ( Chapters 29-42) has more sustained action than we've seen so far, so I guess we'll be blitzing through.
Oct 6, 2019 5:06 PM

Dec 2013
I'm already liking the new op. I can't wait to see more Thorfinn vs Thorkell action.

Interesting to learn more about Akeladd's past and his true thoughts for the first time.

Canute trying to argue with Thorfinn was funny.
Oct 6, 2019 5:45 PM

Mar 2018
BetoSCR said:
The reveal about Askeladd being descendant of Artorius didn't impact me much. As far as I remember, it doesn't have a great effect in the plot as of now.

I mean that seems to be part of the reason why he wants to protect Wales. The bigger reveal was that his mom was taken by force by his dad, and that's where his hatred for Danes comes from. Throughout the series we've always seen that Askeladd is way more cultured than all of his men. He seems to have a grudge for what destruction they've caused. All things considered it's just part of his motivation to secure prince Canute
poop
Oct 6, 2019 6:08 PM

Nov 2014
Lelouch0202 said:
Great episode as always.

It was interesting to hear about Askeladd's past, his birth and lineage. Does he hate the Danish because of how his mother was treated by his father? I'm interested to see if he can actually make his plan work.

It was cool to see Canute finally stand up for himself.

I'm a little confused about the whole European history. I'm not very familiar with it, what exactly did Britannia as a country comprise of? Was it essentially United Kingdom as it stands today? Did the countries of England, Wales and Scotland exist pre-Britannia or post? Who exactly is Artorius and are the Welsh people in this show descendants of the Romans who once ruled?

go watch Code Geass and you'll understand
Oct 6, 2019 6:15 PM

Jan 2011
its strange that they give the name Ragnar to that annoying guy, Ragnar is supposed to be a legendary king among the vikings
Oct 6, 2019 6:17 PM

Mar 2012
silversaint said:
its strange that they give the name Ragnar to that annoying guy, Ragnar is supposed to be a legendary king among the vikings
It was also a very common Norse name.
Oct 6, 2019 6:17 PM

Mar 2019
Leo said:

Canute finally stood up for himself. His interaction with Thorfinn was kinda amusing.

I'm already shipping them :P
my dark magical girl webseries
https://unsafemahoushoujo.wordpress.com/blog/
Oct 6, 2019 6:19 PM

Dec 2014
Canute is cute af, ngl. No homo of course

Oct 6, 2019 6:40 PM

Nov 2017
Askeladd looks so badass in the op. Also can't spell Canute without cute.
Oct 6, 2019 7:03 PM
Nov 2018
One of the rare cases where a quiet episode is actually quite solid.
Oct 6, 2019 7:15 PM

Jan 2011
MetaKite said:
silversaint said:

if thats true i guess that explains it

btw is this Bjorn supposed to be The Bjorn Ragnarsson?
Oct 6, 2019 7:15 PM

Jan 2019
I didn't like the new opening as much as the first one, but it's still solid. I like the new ending a lot better than the previous one, though.

There was a funny frame in the episode, but BBCode keeps failing so i'll give a link of it:

dats meme material right there

Mod edit: Embedded the picture.
DeadlyRavenOct 7, 2019 4:20 PM
Oct 6, 2019 7:21 PM

Mar 2012
silversaint said:
MetaKite said:

No, that Bjorn is from a completely different era from a couple hundred years before. If anything, I think this one was named after him. Bjorn itself is kind of a common name too. First time I heard it I was a little kid and it was one of the 4 members of the pop group ABBA.
Oct 6, 2019 7:27 PM

Feb 2013
silversaint said:
MetaKite said:

Vinland Saga is like 200~ years after Vikings. In fact, the real Thorfinn was a descendant of that Bjorn.
LeMortonOct 6, 2019 7:32 PM
Oct 6, 2019 7:55 PM

Oct 2017
Great episode! Askeladd has quite the plan up his sleeve. I also like that we found out some of his background.
Oct 6, 2019 8:25 PM

Jan 2011
LeMorton said:
silversaint said:

Vinland Saga is like 200~ years after Vikings. In fact, the real Thorfinn was a descendant of that Bjorn.

oh that explains it, i was hoping we d see Ivar but thats not happening
thanks
Oct 6, 2019 8:46 PM

Jan 2019
Good episode, not my favorite but still. It's being faithful, so I really appreciate the dialogue and character development especially in Askeladd's case. The animation quality dips a little in this one, but it's not a big deal as this episode doesn't really need great animation.

Zack312 said:
For anime watcher only, better be prepared for the next ep. Because some heavy stuff is going to happen, Quite hard to swallow actually.

Oh yeah.
Fuck man, that shit hits hard.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenOct 7, 2019 4:21 PM
Oct 6, 2019 8:56 PM

Jan 2018
> So, the Prince finally spoke more to Thorfinn. Cute. (no homo)

> We get to more know about Askeladd's past. Nice mix of Danish and Welsh blood.
> Pacing's quite alright.
> I want to know more about his past.
Oct 6, 2019 9:05 PM

Feb 2014
Finally the big reveal is done. I like how the OP sequences highlight Askeladd's role as the one who leads the change.
The OP is cool with Man with a Mission back in action and the ED vibes the soul.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Oct 6, 2019 9:33 PM

Jul 2017
New OP/ED, and I'd say I have to get used to them.

Whew, that confidence with Askeladd to outwit the English army of Wales, but with Prince Canute having to face the crowd that he's not accustomed to, it's gonna be hard. Plus his cowardice doesn't help that he's cautious.

Askeladd is half-Welsh, half-Danish by his birth, but he vehemently profuses that the Danes aren't to his liking. But you can count on his judgment that he doesn't make stupid choices.

Yea this episode felt slow, but knowing there's story progression, and shit is gonna come soon, I'm stoked.
Oct 6, 2019 11:10 PM

Oct 2016
-The new OPs and Endings have nice animation, but I'm not a fan of the music. Oh well. That's not really too important anyway.
-I liked the negotiation scene. It showed off the characters very well. Askeladd is definitely very intelligent and well-versed. Cnut is annoying as hell. I like Ragnar though. He really cares for Cnut and loves him like a parent. He seems like one of the few good people in this anime (but I'm not gonna moral high-horse at people from 1000 years ago).
-Despite my annoyance for Cnut, I felt really bad for him when Thorfinn called him a loser. He's just too innocent, I guess. He knows as far as world-experience goes, he has nowhere near the amount of these people.
-I liked hearing more about Askeladd's backstory. I guess being mixed-blood was an even bigger deal back then. I mean, I can't blame the Welsh for thinking of Danes as animals...
>Askeladd: "I hate the Danes."
Probably the quote of the episode. Askeladd's an asshole, but he's intelligent. It must be awful to be stuck in that lifestyle when you want a different one. Or maybe I'm reading it wrong...
>That argument between Thorfinn and Cnut near the end.
This anime really is well-written at times. I love it when characters in anime do stuff like Cnut does. It makes them feel so real. Cnut had been thinking about what Thorfinn said the entire time, and had been formulating a reason for his behavior. It reminds me of when I was a child. Children do this type of thing a lot (Adults do too, but it seems very common in children from my experience). It just says a whole lot about Cnut's character. Something like a small insult will stick to him, whereas it wouldn't for an average man in this world.
Another really solid episode. I would also like to add that they did the Welsh mountains justice in this. The scenery is always spot-on. Damn, I love it.

Lelouch0202 said:
Great episode as always.

It was interesting to hear about Askeladd's past, his birth and lineage. Does he hate the Danish because of how his mother was treated by his father? I'm interested to see if he can actually make his plan work.

It was cool to see Canute finally stand up for himself.

I'm a little confused about the whole European history. I'm not very familiar with it, what exactly did Britannia as a country comprise of? Was it essentially United Kingdom as it stands today? Did the countries of England, Wales and Scotland exist pre-Britannia or post? Who exactly is Artorius and are the Welsh people in this show descendants of the Romans who once ruled?

People have probably already answered you, but, what the hell!
>Does he hate the Danish because of how his mother was treated by his father?
My interpretation is this. In general, the Danes were viscous vikings. Any ethnicity that was mostly viking/barbarian at the time was considered to be savage. Groups like the Romans, the Celts, the English, the French, etc. considered groups like Danes, Norse, and Swedes to be below human. The thing is, Askeladd is a smart guy, and from his POV, he probably agrees with that consensus. Such a thing is not associated with intelligence today, of course, but at the time, I would bet it would be entirely reasonable for a more intelligent person of one of these groups to grow to resent their group. From Askeladd's POV, he probably considers the Danish part of his blood to be a curse, and the reason he is still a viking savage when he is cunning enough to already be better off. Things have changed, but back then associating things like that with ethnicity was pretty much what 99% of people did. Danes were considered savages by the rest, so a more intelligent Dane may grow to resent their blood, especially if they were mixed-blood.
This all sounds racist to a modern person, but keep in mind this was 1000 years ago, and morals on that type of thing were entirely different.
That's just based off what I know though. I could be wrong.
>what exactly did Britannia as a country comprise of?
I am very sure it was just England, Wales, and a portion of Modern Scotland. It was under the Romans, which is why that one general character has a Roman name. Before the Romans fell, parts of Europe were generally more advanced, which is why Britannia is held to such high standards to these people.
Romans had plumbing, roads, organized currency, and a rotating building! They were a very amazing people!
>Who exactly is Artorius and are the Welsh people in this show descendants of the Romans who once ruled?
This, I don't know as much about. Sorry! But I will warn you to be wary not to bump into Dark Souls lore when looking for information on Artorius. There is a Dark Souls character with the real man's namesake.
Hope I was of some help!

Illyricus said:
I thought that the two people that appeared at the beginning of the episode were Thorfinn and Canute. Turns out they were young Askeladd and his mother lmao.

Finally Canute hold a conversation of his own. Really liked that his lack of words these episodes are due being cautious and not necessarily because he's shy, spoiled brat.
We know more about Askeladd's past, but what interested me the most is that he hates the danes. I wonder why, may be due the treatment his mother suffered? Or it is something more? Hopefully, it will be revealed alter.

New ED is nice, I don't like it as much as Torches, but it is good. Gotta get used to new OP, however.

>I thought that the two people that appeared at the beginning of the episode were Thorfinn and Canute. Turns out they were young Askeladd and his mother lmao.
Yeah, haha, it's hard to tell all these damn blondes apart!

A_Sad_Dust_Cloud said:
Okay, I realise this might be a bit of an ask, but do you think it would've been better if the show was properly multi-lingual? Like for when characters are speaking Welsh and English they have the Japanese actor deliver the lines in that language, or hiring a Welsh speaking actor to play Asser in this episode. Danish can still be substituted for Japanese, but I've been finding it a bit jarring when a character will say something like "oh ho, you speak my language do you?" when literally everything is still being spoken in Japanese.

That out of the way though, me likely. I love that cold open of a young Askeladd that you're (probably) gonna assume is Thorfinn at first until they turn it around later on with the twist. The twist itself though... errr... I dunno yet. I'm not sure I like this change in Askeladd because I think it undermines a lot of his already established character, but we'll see where it goes. BTW, the Artorius story they go with as the origin of the King Arthur legend. I went and looked that up to see if it was actually true and, to put it bluntly, no, not really. The origin of the King Arthur story is still highly debated today. There is some potential evidence that King Arthur was a real historical figure in the 5th and 6th centuries who did take part in the Battle of Badon, but one of those texts also claims that he singlehandedly slew 960 men in that battle, so the validity of those texts is... questionable at best.

One minor cool thing though, the clouds. In a lot of smaller shots, that you might not even notice, the clouds in the background are moving slowly. It's little attentions to detail like that I really like. I like the new OP a lot actually, I think the visuals are a lot more interesting than the last one. The ED though, I think is a bit of a downgrade. I still like it, but I don't think anything can replace Torches.

>Okay, I realise this might be a bit of an ask, but do you think it would've been better if the show was properly multi-lingual?
Oh for sure, but that goes for a lot of anime that take place across Europe. It's weird enough that all these vikings are speaking Japanese, haha. But, it's a Japanese show, so I guess we have to deal with it.
That's one thing I'll give Western media a + on.
Breaking Bad takes place in New Mexico, so they use English and Spanish when appropriate.
Italian mobster films often have Italian and English dialogue.

A-K-A said:

They are both Danes and vikings. Dane is an ethnic group. Viking is an occupation.

Elucid said:
Zack312 said:
For anime watcher only, better be prepared for the next ep. Because some heavy stuff is going to happen, Quite hard to swallow actually.

Oh yeah.
Fuck man, that shit hits hard.

You two managed to get me even more hyped for next week's episode.

Oct 7, 2019 12:31 AM

Mar 2018
Oh damn Oh damn
Seeing Canute's outburst was quite wholesome tbh, feels like Thorfinn made a friend. And Canute too naturally

And we get to know much more about Askeladd's backstory. I first thought it was Thorfinn after another timeskip lol
Askeladd's story runs deep it seems.

As does Canute's. I was already wondering if he really is the only child of the King but if they slaughter one another in the family it's sort of understandable

No action this episode but that doesn't mean it's bad. This episode gives some characters much more depth and also feeds to the plot by revealing parts of Akeladd's plan

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Oct 7, 2019 1:03 AM
Oct 2007
Zack312 said:

Hype!!

Anime watcher here. Let me guess.. at this point, I think Askeladd is going to bring his Danes troop into a trap and had them all eliminated? Some tiny foreseeing in this episode. But it won't really be too hard for me to swallow.

If not, Askeladd himself dies.. that would be hard for me to accept. Else I can't seem to see what else would make me hard to swallow. Even if the King of Danish dies or lose the war next episode seems alright for me as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2019 1:28 AM

May 2019
I liked the inclusion of a bit of sociology and Darwinism, as well as the revelation of Askellad's ideology and a bit of his philosophy. I feel as though his psychology was unravelled really well during this episode, and this episode felt, to me at least, really well animated and choreographed.

That ending song was really good and mixed well with the visuals, too.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Oct 7, 2019 3:14 AM

Feb 2019
Canute best girl

also who the fuck rated this a 1 out of 5 lol
Oct 7, 2019 3:36 AM

Apr 2018
Cool, new EP And ED. As much as I wanted to say that this ep was boring, we found some information about Askeladd's past and also Canute. Still surprised about Canute's personality tho
Oct 7, 2019 4:19 AM

May 2009
The first 10 seconds I was like: "Wait... Did I skip something?"
But it obviously made sense throughout the episode.

Interesting episode. Askeladd is my fav character so far, so it's been nice knowing his roots and more about his way of acting. I'd hoped the mystery would've last longer though.
I wouldn't mind returning focus on Thorfinn a bit more and I really want to see how his tribe (family and merchant guy that swore to save him) will act. If they will at all, ofcourse.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Oct 7, 2019 4:27 AM
Nov 2017
operationvalkyri said:
Ah Askeladd's actions start to make some sense now. He's motivated by revenge just like Thorfinn. No wonder he likes the poor kid.

Instead of doing revenge, Askeladd wanted to save Wales. He already foreshadowing it when everyone wanted ships, but Askeladd said "this is a small country, 3 ships means a lot for them".

Superns18 said:
Canute best girl

also who the fuck rated this a 1 out of 5 lol

Shut up! Thorkell is definitely best waifu of the season. Canute can't defeat him.

DeadlyRavenOct 7, 2019 4:22 PM
Oct 7, 2019 4:51 AM

Nov 2015
Neji said:
After one week wait what a boring episode. The manga has huge amount of materiel so why are they so slow? Absolute garbage.

Boring? are we watching the same anime?

The most catching part of the OP

DeadlyRavenOct 7, 2019 4:22 PM
Oct 7, 2019 4:55 AM
Mar 2019
MonkeyDHunter said:
Lelouch0202 said:

United Kingdom wasn't a thing back then. Britannia during 11th century AD was divided into several kingdoms. England and Scotland were the major kingdoms while the Welsh were divided into several smaller kingdoms. Some of those viewed themselves as Roman-Celts thus descedants of the Romans that ruled the land till the early 5th century AD. The English, on the other hand, were Agglo-Saxons which was a Germanic tribe that migrated there and took over the lands that the weakened Western Roman Empire had already lost a few years ago and started forming settlements in the island. Artorius was a Roman commander whose legacy today is connected with King Arthur's myth but there are no actual historical documents that support his presence in Britannia around the 5th-6th century AD that the show established in this episode. That's something the author came up with based on the myth. It is mostly believed that he lived 2-3 centuries ago.

I think this can help you. I might have messed up some stuff though since it's been a while I have studied history lol
This is very helpful, thank you very much.

It's interesting that Askeladd himself reiterates that everyone was a slave to something. I understand now why he won't kill Thorfinn as well as he is a great pawn to use, I think this is the same with his Viking comrades.

Canute's conversation with Thorfinn finally cleared up what is actually led him to be silent all the time. It makes sense since as a descendant from royal blood everyone is listening to you and will follow you, there is political pressure to any decision you make, that's why he needs his dad, King swyen, to confirm that decision.

liamhabib said:
I liked the inclusion of a bit of sociology and Darwinism, as well as the revelation of Askellad's ideology and a bit of his philosophy. I feel as though his psychology was unravelled really well during this episode, and this episode felt, to me at least, really well animated and choreographed.

" A man, slave to gold, holds whip... And beats the slave he bought with that gold as if he claims he is the master. HE just doesn't see it for himself. Every living human being is a slave to something."- Askeladd

DeadlyRavenOct 7, 2019 4:24 PM
Oct 7, 2019 5:22 AM

Feb 2014
The new set of OP and ED songs were really good, along with the animations for them both, too. =)

The episode itself was dialogue-heavy, but it was still very interesting to hear more of Askeladd's past. He's half-Danish and half-Welsh, but he dislikes the Danes more, though. Considering he's leading his pack of Danish Vikings, that's is a bit hard to believe at first, but he's a smart man, so I do believe his word here.

It's also nice to see Canute finally breaking out of his shell and is now talking, mainly after Thorfinn verbally taunted him over his failure to speak out during the earlier stand-off in the Welsh mountains. Not only was Ragnar's reaction to Canute talking was hilarious, but I found Canute ranting at Thorfinn to be rather cute as well. ^_^
Oct 7, 2019 5:45 AM
Jun 2017
Prince Canute (or as Thorfinn is saying Hime or princess) TALKS TO THORFINN!!! ohhh.... yeah...
Oct 7, 2019 5:47 AM

May 2019
AnubisSchu said:
liamhabib said:

" A man, slave to gold, holds whip... And beats the slave he bought with that gold as if he claims he is the master. HE just doesn't see it for himself. Every living human being is a slave to something."- Askeladd

Askeladd's psychology is really interesting. I can't wait to see how he develops fr

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Oct 7, 2019 7:09 AM

Oct 2013
The new OP is dogshit, even screamo was better.
Oct 7, 2019 8:01 AM
Jul 2018
mohrip said:
operationvalkyri said:
Ah Askeladd's actions start to make some sense now. He's motivated by revenge just like Thorfinn. No wonder he likes the poor kid.

Instead of doing revenge, Askeladd wanted to save Wales. He already foreshadowing it when everyone wanted ships, but Askeladd said "this is a small country, 3 ships means a lot for them".
You're right about him wanting to save Wales. I meant that he's motivated by revenge from the Danes in the process.
Oct 7, 2019 9:35 AM
Jul 2018
Askeladd's party already making some slight fuss over changing directions. I'm affraid they gonna start rebel bit by bit; they obviously don't like being "played" around.
---
Also...Prince Canute is freaking cute! Good Lord, if you just don't wanna squish him that moment when he was stuttering to Thorfinn.
Oct 7, 2019 9:48 AM
Sep 2019
Loved this episode! It wasn't action-packed but still very enjoyable, and I'm glad that we've learned more about Askeladd's past.
Oct 7, 2019 11:50 AM

Aug 2017
magictuch said:
A-K-A said:

His troops are danish vikings. To be a viking means to be a raider.
Yeah I realised afterwards that vikings were scnadinavians and that Scandinavia actually include Denmark
Oct 7, 2019 12:17 PM

Jul 2016
Smooth way to avoid an unnecessary conflict.

Good episode overall. Knowing more about Askeladd's backgrounds and lineage was really interesting.
Now, based on his talk with Gratianus, it seems a death flag was set for Ragnar. I never liked the guy if I'm honest but I wonder how Canute might react to the shock of seeing him getting killed.

Not so invested in the new OP yet but I like its visuals way more than the first one (though I think I got spoiled by watching it...). The ED is good but as the fanboy I am, I have to say Aimer's one was better :3
Oct 7, 2019 1:03 PM

Feb 2019
I love the new ending
Oct 7, 2019 1:18 PM
Sep 2018
Good episode overall. Askeladd is a cunning man. I can not feel at ease without thinking that there is a emotional connection between Askeladd and Canute.

ED is cool.

8.7/10
Join the Last Parade for your anime Salvation
Oct 7, 2019 2:16 PM

Jun 2015
I thought it was Thorfinn at the beginning of the episode.

good opening and ending
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Oct 7, 2019 2:22 PM

May 2018
New OP and ED, love it especially the OP. Things are looking good right now, Prince Canute talking, Askeladd's past, getting Wales as an ally, and ofcourse Askeladd's true intention. Looks like the revenge and fight isn't the main topic right now, which is the best for sure because I am enjoying it.

Oct 7, 2019 2:36 PM

Jun 2019
This was an interesting episode plot-wise. Not too much happened but we did get some character development.

The reveal about Askalaad's heritage was an interesting twist. I didn't really expect it but I guess they've been building it up with all the Roman references.

Seeing Canute get mad was a pretty cool scene. Hopefully we'll see more of that in the future.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2019

391 by ecklonia »»
Apr 15, 7:04 PM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2019

271 by Fibyu »»
Apr 10, 9:53 PM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2019

792 by skywizard »»
Mar 29, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2019

259 by JustAnotherShiro »»
Mar 24, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2019

407 by xyara_girl »»
Mar 23, 12:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.