Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (49) « First ... « 47 48 [49]
Sep 24, 2019 1:49 AM

Jul 2009
"I want to beat them.
Even though I'm not cool or strong, or just or beautiful, or cute or pretty. I want to beat the cool, strong, just, beautiful, cute and pretty people.
Even though I wasn't blessed with talent, even though I'm stupid and have a bad personality. Have bad grades, am misguided, and am a good for nothing. I want to beat the talented, smart, likable, over-achieving people.
I want to beat those with friends when I can't have friends.
I want to beat the people who work hard when I can't work hard.
I want to beat the victorious people when I can't win.
I want to beat the happy people when I'm miserable.
Even if I'm hated! Even if I'm despised! Even if I'm useless!
I want to prove I'm better than the main characters!" - Kumagawa Misogi from Medaka Box

Technically the anime doesn't get to this quote, but it's still my favourite anyways.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2019 1:55 AM

Apr 2019
Holo: “The world is indeed full of malice, but there are some pitfalls one can avoid as long as one knows of them. Ignorance is a sin, after all.”

Lelouch: “What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”

Yuno: “I’m selfish, I know. But to keep you only mine, I will do everything I need to do, even if it’s illegal.”

Light: “You can’t ever win if you’re always on the defensive. To win, you have to attack!”

Rena: “There’s only one world for us, and things in it are set up so that we can find happiness in it.”

Accelerator: “It's useless! From here on, the path is only a one-way road! Just put your tail between your legs and get your ass back where you came from!”

Kurumi: “You were ready to kill another creature, yet you’re scared of being killed yourself. Don’t you think that is strange? When you point a gun at a living thing… this is what that act means.”

Gilgamesh: ”Hero of Justice? A world where no one is hurt?” Don’t be absurd. “Humanity” is the name for an animal that cannot find joy in life without sacrifice.”

Lucy: “All this time, I’ve lived in hope of telling you how sorry I am, I’ve fought armies, just to have this chance, but now, there’s nothing I can say.. That’s good enough.”

Hachiman: “Fake people have image to maintain, real people just don't care.”
Sep 24, 2019 2:23 AM

Jan 2018
people die when they are killed
- emiya shirou
whats a signature
Sep 24, 2019 2:43 AM

Feb 2019
"The country? The skies? You can have them. I’m busy just protecting what’s right in front of me. I don’t know what’ll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up."
- gintoki sakata
Sep 24, 2019 2:44 AM

Jul 2019
"It's not Zura, it's Katsura!" - Zura
Sep 24, 2019 2:58 AM

Aug 2017
Gonizuka said:

During one of the episodes he said "It's not Katsura, It's Zura"
"We are all like fireworks: we climb, we shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even when that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework and continue to shine.. forever."

Sep 24, 2019 3:17 AM

Jul 2019
Otaku__Girl said:
Gonizuka said:

hahah yees, it was only a matter of time
Sep 24, 2019 3:19 AM
Dec 2013
Nah. I can't with the inspirational quotes up here. XD Mine's hilarious.

"Sometime last night...

I was all alone in my room...

When suddenly, outta nowhere...

The smell of a fart that wasn't mine wafted into my nose".

From Azumanga Daioh. Osaka <3
Sep 24, 2019 3:31 AM

Mar 2017
"The night is just darkest before the dawn.
But keep your eyes open.
If you avert your eyes from the dark,
you'll be blind to the rays of the new day.
So keep your eyes open, no matter how dark the night may be"
- Sakata Gintoki -

That quote inspired me a lot.
Sep 24, 2019 3:35 AM

Jan 2018
"Remove.. core.. protection" - Eugeo
Sep 24, 2019 3:38 AM
Jul 2018
A lot, I remember that "Time waits for no one" from The Girl who leapt through the time.

That quote from Natsume tho. <3

Sep 24, 2019 3:46 AM

Jun 2015
I appreciate a good script but I always found looking or keeping quotes kind of a juvenile preoccupation. More often than not those that people find inspiring sound either trite or cringe-worthy to me.
Sep 24, 2019 7:02 AM
Mar 2018
"When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No... It’s when they're forgotten!" - Dr Hiluluk

And Ive not even watched/read one piece
Sep 24, 2019 7:16 AM

Jun 2019
My favourite quote is:

"When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No... It’s when they're forgotten!" - Dr Hiluluk, One Piece
Sep 24, 2019 7:19 AM

Apr 2017
Otaku__Girl said:
Gonizuka said:

Hands down, most epic scene of Gintama. I got the goose bumps when he said that.
Sep 24, 2019 7:21 AM

Jun 2016
"Shogun Kayo !!!" - Sakata Gintoki .
Sep 24, 2019 7:24 AM

Oct 2010
I hate everyone - ikari shinji
Your resistence only makes my penis harder - stallion
Boobs that don't shake aren't boobs at all - hakaze's cousin

I'm more of a funy/random quotes guy rather than a serious quotes one.
Pages (49) « First ... « 47 48 [49]

More topics from this board

Poll: » What position do you watch anime in?

Spunkert - Apr 23

21 by Rakish97 »»
10 seconds ago

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst ( 1 2 )

EastIndiaCompany - Apr 23

62 by Gator »»
40 seconds ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

65 by Gator »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » How much do you consume from the otaku world?

castle2001 - Apr 22

31 by Gator »»
4 minutes ago

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Anime Watching Challenge - Sign-Up (Open Until December 10th) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

981 by Palash_6 »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.