Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Sep 23, 2019 11:14 AM

Jan 2016
HereticHunter said:
xZabuzax said:

To be fair, the main character couldn't cut that demon either with his sword. The sword is not the issue here, it's the wielder. You can give a Hashira that serrated sword and they would be able to cut that same demon like butter easily because they are stronger and more skilled than them.

Tanjiro was excused because he wasn't skilled enough. And no, no matter how strong you are, serrated blades doesn't work that way, you'll still have the risk of getting your sword stuck in anything and be vulnerable.

It's the same dilemma with big ass swords, it's not about the strength, it's about the weight . But that's another story.

ExaltedChampion said:

It more like cause he don't know about Shinobu. New Breath Styles got invented each new generation of slayer to fit more to the person using it. Urokodaki is retired so he couple generation before Shinobu. Many of the current pillars use styles that are off-shoot of older styles( Sound is lightning off-shoot, Mist is Wind off-shoot, Love is Flame off-shoot, Snake and Flower is Water off-shoot while Insect is Flower off-shoot.)

The writer may have as well never stated that the only way to kill demons was to behead them if he was going to break this rule later trying to make cool characters. It's not what Urokodaki said, is what the writer does wrong.

Mod edit: fixed double posting

He didnt break the rule... the rule is born from the knowledge of people, it's not some absolute rule provided by the god of the verse. Shinobu "breaking" the rule is made precisely to show her awesomeness, not because the author was bothered by the rules lol. The point is that She has managed to find a third way to kill demons when there had been only two known ways for the last 200 centuries. Kind of like there was only one way to go overseas:the boat(well 2 with swimming if you're an athlete). And then some 130000 years later, someone invented the plane.

As for Rui, there can be debate over if it was a good choice. Did it really undermine so much the emotional pay off and did the conservation of the power level consistency was worth it? It can be discussed but in any case, there is no "bullshit" whatsoever.
Sep 23, 2019 11:33 AM

Jan 2013
Great episode! Loved the part when Tanjirou, Zenitsu and Inosuke were training and Kanao was just looking at them and probably thinking "those crazy boys" xD Basically boys vs girls training ahahaha

So Tanjirou mastered the technique, i wonder if Shinobu didn't know anything about his breathing technique or she just didn't want to tell him. Shinobu is so cuteeeee!

Finally, we got Kanao's backstory, a little bit sad childhood. That's why she never talks. I wonder if she will fall for Tanjirou or not xD

New demon, wonder if he is one of 12. Can't wait to see Tanjirou in a real fight now! Since he is much stronger physically and learned some new techniques.

The ED is so good! This scene is so pretty.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 23, 2019 12:46 PM
Aug 2019
Tanjiro started this advanced training later than Kanao, so him being able to beat her at speed at the cups game? That's pretty much protagonist plot power right there.

Catching her at tag is fine I suppose, since all she does is run around and the pursuer has the advantage.

Would have been more real for him to show progress in the cups game, or get a tie with her as they both splash each other at the same time. But to beat her outright so quickly? Well, so long as only our plot empowered protagonist gets to do that. Zenitsu and Inosuke should not be able to win or even tie with her at all.

Hmm, hopefully Kanao can actually start talking again at some point.. Gotta overcome the trauma of the past.

What could they possibly make happen in one more episode? Seems like it will "end" on the mother of all cliffhangers.
Sep 23, 2019 12:47 PM

Feb 2016
WiselyKamelot said:
HereticHunter said:

Tanjiro was excused because he wasn't skilled enough. And no, no matter how strong you are, serrated blades doesn't work that way, you'll still have the risk of getting your sword stuck in anything and be vulnerable.

It's the same dilemma with big ass swords, it's not about the strength, it's about the weight . But that's another story.

The writer may have as well never stated that the only way to kill demons was to behead them if he was going to break this rule later trying to make cool characters. It's not what Urokodaki said, is what the writer does wrong.

Mod edit: fixed double posting

He didnt break the rule... the rule is born from the knowledge of people, it's not some absolute rule provided by the god of the verse. Shinobu "breaking" the rule is made precisely to show her awesomeness, not because the author was bothered by the rules lol.

I did not say he was bothered by the rules, I said he breaks his own rules.

You are basically proving me right: that the writer broke his own rule in order to make an awesome character. The problem with this is, that such a thing being revealed after a long time will make it look like it came out of nowhere, in other words an asspull.

Now, it wouldn't be an asspull if it had a proper build up, but it didn't.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Sep 23, 2019 1:44 PM

May 2015
HereticHunter said:
WiselyKamelot said:

He didnt break the rule... the rule is born from the knowledge of people, it's not some absolute rule provided by the god of the verse. Shinobu "breaking" the rule is made precisely to show her awesomeness, not because the author was bothered by the rules lol.

You are basically proving me right: that the writer broke his own rule in order to make an awesome character. The problem with this is, that such a thing being revealed after a long time will make it look like it came out of nowhere, in other words an asspull.

it's not a rule it's a belief,knowledge of people aren't rule so your critic is invalid and doesn't make sense,and btw it was stated since the beginning that wisteria isn't good for demons,and the poison only worked because that demon was weak,with stronger demons the poison can stop them for 5-10 seconds at best.
nanashi796Sep 23, 2019 2:05 PM
Sep 23, 2019 2:59 PM

Apr 2009
matehuos said:
Anyone knows which chapter of the manga is the anime now?

Its a little more complicated than usual as they skipped around in this episode. They did the rest(2nd half) of chapter 50. 1st half of 51. All of 59.5(changing the end picture naturally but what it implies is still the same). A little bit of 53. I didn't put this in the exact order in which they occurred but I think you get the picture.

So if you needed some starting point, I would just say start with Chapter 51.
DreddSep 23, 2019 3:24 PM
Sep 23, 2019 3:33 PM

Feb 2016
nanashi796 said:
HereticHunter said:

it's not a rule it's a belief,knowledge of people aren't rule so your critic is invalid and doesn't make sense,and btw it was stated since the beginning that wisteria isn't good for demons,and the poison only worked because that demon was weak,with stronger demons the poison can stop them for 5-10 seconds at best.

I must be extremely blind or clueless since I don't ever remember anyone mentioning or using poison until Shinobu used it to massively wreck a demon.

I'm not talking about rule of knowledge or whatever anyone says on this anime. I'm talking about plot writing. The problem is, that for many episodes the only way seen to kill off a demon for good was to behead them or them dying at the sunlight, it became a canon rule for many episodes. Most kills shown so far are from beheading, it feels off when now suddenly a character appears and massively wrecks a demon using poison. Yes, this can be justified either by Shinobu's style, lack of strength or whatever other plot point that hasn't been shown yet, but that still doesn't change that it feels like the author broke his own rule, making an exception, to create a cool character.
~Blackwall
Sep 23, 2019 3:57 PM

Jul 2013
HereticHunter said:
nanashi796 said:

I must be extremely blind or clueless since I don't ever remember anyone mentioning or using poison until Shinobu used it to massively wreck a demon.

I'm not talking about rule of knowledge or whatever anyone says on this anime. I'm talking about plot writing. The problem is, that for many episodes the only way seen to kill off a demon for good was to behead them or them dying at the sunlight, it became a canon rule for many episodes. Most kills shown so far are from beheading, it feels off when now suddenly a character appears and massively wrecks a demon using poison. Yes, this can be justified either by Shinobu's style, lack of strength or whatever other plot point that hasn't been shown yet, but that still doesn't change that it feels like the author broke his own rule, making an exception, to create a cool character.

But there is no absolute rule established here though? It's a common knowledge passed around from generation to generation. It's already mentioned early in the series that demons hate wisteria (well the fodder demons that is) so it's not even that far-fetched for someone of pharmaceutical expertise like Shinobu to start experimenting on it especially given her own shortcomings as a swordsman. Even then, the poison isn't even that helpful in the end and the most preferred method will always be beheading as shown in later arcs.
Sep 23, 2019 4:57 PM

Feb 2016
Tohsaka_Rukia said:
HereticHunter said:

But there is no absolute rule established here though? .

Back to the very first episodes, ALL Tanjiro's Training with that huge ass rock was to make him understand WHERE and HOW he had to cut in order to kill demons. It was a thing that got repeated SEVERAL TIMES as a rule in order to kill demons. That was until Shinobu happened, and then, if this poison isn't even that strong, then Shinobu ends up being a very questionable character, specially considering that she's among the Hashiras.
~Blackwall
Sep 23, 2019 5:12 PM

Apr 2014
This episode reminds me of the beginning of Zoldyck arc in HxH 2011 when they trained to open the behemoth door. Some things are changed and expanded here but I think they did it a lot better in KnY because it makes more sense to see Inosuke and Zenitsu trained before Tanjirou complete his training unlike in the Manga
Sep 23, 2019 6:03 PM

Sep 2018
The three little minion is so cute !! Tanjirou made it!! Nothing is impossible when you persevere :)

Girls in KNY is all good and OP. I hope mangaka don't make annoying guy characters anymore (only Tanjirou/Tomioka is the exception) and this anime will be masterpiece! 8/10 for me because of some annoying guys.
Sep 23, 2019 9:00 PM

Sep 2017
With the exception of that kinda random flashback for emotionless girl, this was a really fun, lighthearted episode. We've finally wrapped up everyone's training and Tanjiro is looking to be a lot stronger. It was pretty fun to watch Zenitsu and Inosuke realize they were being left behind in terms of skill. Shinobu really knew how to motivate them as well.

That last demon was pretty creepy looking.
Sep 23, 2019 9:07 PM

Jul 2013
HereticHunter said:
Tohsaka_Rukia said:

But there is no absolute rule established here though? .

Back to the very first episodes, ALL Tanjiro's Training with that huge ass rock was to make him understand WHERE and HOW he had to cut in order to kill demons. It was a thing that got repeated SEVERAL TIMES as a rule in order to kill demons. That was until Shinobu happened, and then, if this poison isn't even that strong, then Shinobu ends up being a very questionable character, specially considering that she's among the Hashiras.

BECAUSE it's the most effective way to kill a demon and it will ALWAYS be the most preferred method of doing so that's why all demon slayers are trained to do it. Every fight with the demons later all end up in beheading. It's still not an absolute rule. Shinobu just worked around it to compensate for her own weakness and discovered a new method of killing demons.

Shinobu is the weakest among the Hashiras but she has other uses that greatly benefit the organization since she's a pharmaceutical expert and the head of the demon corps' medical team.
Sep 23, 2019 9:19 PM

Dec 2012
The jokes finally landed in this episode! That rarely happens in this anime.
Sep 24, 2019 4:12 AM

Jan 2016
HereticHunter said:
WiselyKamelot said:

But you're the one that assumed that it was an absolute rule provided by the narrative... as far as we know it's just info based on Urokodaki's knowledge. He is knowledgeable due to his experience but there is no telling that his knowledge has limits. It's like when we are told Muzan is the only one who can make demons and then we learn that the medic girl can as well. There is no rule broken, the rule is only an assessement from knowledge... just like in real life. We are told that a demon cant escape Muzan curse... but it is totally possible that some demon somewhere has a way to resist it.

Btw, I read volume 1 a few days ago and in the same chapter we learn about the ways to kill demons, we see an abstract of Shinobu. I wouldnt be surprised if this third way to kill demons was planned at the same moment we were told there is only 2.
Sep 24, 2019 5:24 AM

Feb 2016
WiselyKamelot said:

Btw, I read volume 1 a few days ago and in the same chapter we learn about the ways to kill demons, we see an abstract of Shinobu. I wouldnt be surprised if this third way to kill demons was planned at the same moment we were told there is only 2.

What, Shinobu appears in the first chapters eh? did Ufo skip that because I don't really remember any Hashira with the exception of Giyuu at the beginning (which I almost end up forgetting until he appeared in ep 18-20)
~Blackwall
Sep 24, 2019 5:32 AM

Feb 2016
Tohsaka_Rukia said:
HereticHunter said:

BECAUSE it's the most effective way to kill a demon and it will ALWAYS be the most preferred method of doing so that's why all demon slayers are trained to do it. Every fight with the demons later all end up in beheading. It's still not an absolute rule. Shinobu just worked around it to compensate for her own weakness and discovered a new method of killing demons.

It did feel like a rule to me, not in the way of common knowledge as the most efficient method, but as established by the author. But well, if this poison isn't that effective then alright, I'll give you that.
~Blackwall
Sep 24, 2019 5:57 AM

Jan 2011
I was waiting to see Inosuke chip his new swords animated. Didn't disappoint.
Sep 24, 2019 6:06 AM

Jan 2016
HereticHunter said:
WiselyKamelot said:

What, Shinobu appears in the first chapters eh? did Ufo skip that because I don't really remember any Hashira with the exception of Giyuu at the beginning (which I almost end up forgetting until he appeared in ep 18-20)

Probably yeah, I dont remember it either from the anime.
We have Tanjiro writing in a notebook what he learned about slayers and demons from Urokodaki and in the background we see Giyu, Shinobu and the snake pillar.
Sep 24, 2019 6:12 AM

Sep 2017
i enjoyed this episode. too bad there is only one left. the demon in the end was pretty ugly. watching Tanjiro doing his best and succeding gives me motivation. I know he is a fictional character but still.
Sep 24, 2019 7:18 AM

Jun 2017
I'm glad Tanjiro improved his skills, and that the three of them are now ready for action again. Glad to see Kanao's past too and Shinobu's big sister. Looks like they're going to encounter a strong demon next episode. Can't wait. The training part amuses me and cute moments with Shinobu and Kanao, I'm gonna miss this show once it ends.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Sep 24, 2019 8:04 AM
Jul 2014
Dredd said:
matehuos said:
Anyone knows which chapter of the manga is the anime now?

Its a little more complicated than usual as they skipped around in this episode. They did the rest(2nd half) of chapter 50. 1st half of 51. All of 59.5(changing the end picture naturally but what it implies is still the same). A little bit of 53. I didn't put this in the exact order in which they occurred but I think you get the picture.

So if you needed some starting point, I would just say start with Chapter 51.

Thanks!! now I know where to start
Assistindo animes casualmente há 7 anos.
Sep 24, 2019 1:11 PM
Aug 2019
How is this season supposed to end in one episode? it feels like a while new arc is starting.
Sep 24, 2019 1:22 PM

Oct 2018
cat666god said:
How is this season supposed to end in one episode? it feels like a while new arc is starting.

They need to start a new arc so they can leave us with a huge cliffhanger until season 2
Sep 24, 2019 1:47 PM
Aug 2019
-Aincrad- said:
cat666god said:

They need to start a new arc so they can leave us with a huge cliffhanger until season 2

or maybe they want to bait us into buying and reading the manga when the show ends. not gonna lie, it'll probably work on me
Sep 24, 2019 9:56 PM

Sep 2013
Oh my god, Kanao </3.
Why do every character here had a traumatic past ~
Sep 24, 2019 10:00 PM
Mar 2019
Kanou actually had a terribly sad backstory. Also seeing how different Shinobu used to be, she seems more like her sister now; which leaves me thinking there is more to be revealed about their relationship.
These two have more intriguing backstories than Tamayo and Yushiro in my opinion.
One episode left and I don't think there has been an official confirmation of a second season but if someone could correct me on that I'd be very pleased
Sep 24, 2019 11:02 PM

Jul 2013
cat666god said:

It is the start of a new arc. They're just gonna leave us with a cliffhanger until season 2 comes maybe next year.
Sep 25, 2019 1:28 AM

Apr 2018
Glad that Tanjirou was able to get the techniques properly. Glad they showed Kanao's backstory; its cute
Sep 25, 2019 3:45 AM

Dec 2018
They added backstory for Kanao, kinda cute and feel bad to see her and also Shinobu's sister.

But what i thinking more rn is...

so, demon train as the ending?
damn it im not ready ;________;
Sep 25, 2019 2:00 PM
Aug 2018
To good f an episode, hope for a second season and I want to to see that mimic of Michael Jackson get beaten by tonjiro or one of he Hashiras.
Sep 25, 2019 6:03 PM

Feb 2019
I hate how mainstream this has become and how big these discussion threads are now.... anyway, the TRAIN it's here
Sep 25, 2019 6:19 PM
Sep 2019
Kanao have develop feelings towards Tanjiro 😍

It is sad to hear that this anime will have one episode left, when Tanjiro catches the eye of Kanao. Hopefully this character development will continue on anime comeback.

clip of Kanao hinting of develop feelings:
https://youtu.be/33_R6AZrY7c
Sep 25, 2019 8:21 PM

Aug 2017
So, Shinobu try to imitate her sister now lol.

Wow, Kanao's past is really brutal.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 26, 2019 8:38 AM

Dec 2018
Himawari9 said:
Yuri-Crusader said:
Nooooo anime!!!!!! Not heterosexuality!!!!Bad anime!!! They should be lesbians you dumb ass!!!! Oh well cant get lesbians in every anime i guess,,,,,,, More running around chasing each other and screaming ,,I'm sorry but i don't find that funny its just loud and irritating.But Jar Jar Binks didn't whine or cry witch was a huge plus

Another tragic dramatic backstory!!!!Poor thing,, but its getting a bit much when every character have a traumatic sad past, Anime you are overdoing it!!! The first 15 episodes was great then you have just fallen apart!!! Action are your strongest card. Humour and drama is not, but obviously you dont care anymore!!! Sad to see, you have now 3/10 Im not impressed ,,,Better yourself and finish strong!!!

Lesbians? Are you joking? Because that is the stupidest thing I heard anyone said about an action shounen. Save that for your Yuri anime without plot. I don't understand why you bother to watch this show to the end and rate it 3/10, 80% of the cast are males. Well, haters are gonna hate because this anime is popular.

Its suffer from a lot of other problem as well ,, The male trio is the worst written set of characters i have ever witness , As i said in my post all they do is screaming and chase etch other around like idiots .I also see problem with the drama segment that have a tendency of being way over dramatic

This episode was full of that ..Yuri without a plot? What the fuck do a homophobe like you knows about Yuri? They have plenty of plot, but this is not a Yuri and i dont expected anything like that .Lesbian thing i said was more a joke then being super serious .You chose to take a small portion of my post that was meant like a joke,But the rest is valid criticism ...I think this is a very overrated anime and this episode may be the worsted so far in my book,,That is not hate that is my opinion, In the end it may end up with a mediocre score. I love the action the demons, and the females are awesome ,So its not all bad
Yuri-CrusaderSep 26, 2019 11:15 AM
Sep 26, 2019 8:44 AM

Jul 2013
Yuri-Crusader said:
Himawari9 said:

Lesbians? Are you joking? Because that is the stupidest thing I heard anyone said about an action shounen. Save that for your Yuri anime without plot. I don't understand why you bother to watch this show to the end and rate it 3/10, 80% of the cast are males. Well, haters are gonna hate because this anime is popular.

Its suffer from a lot of other problem as well ,, The male trio is the worst written set of characters i have ever witness , As i said in my post all they do is screaming and chase etch other around like idiots

This episode was full of that shit..Yuri without a plot? What the fuck do a homophobe like you knows about Yuri? They have plenty of plot, but this is not a Yuri ...I think this is a very overrated anime and this episode was the worsted so far in my book,,That is not hate that is my opinion, But i dont think this anime is bad either i more see it as mediocre

Yikes... what a typical reply. You're the one pushing your yuri agenda in a show that is clearly not yuri nor does it have any yuri undertones and then get mad when people call you out on your bullshit. Your posts so far have barely anything to do with the anime and all you ever talk about is yuri. Do you honestly believe people are gonna take you seriously? I mean if you really wanna see yuri then I don't know... maybe watch an actual yuri anime lmfao.
Sep 26, 2019 8:12 PM

Apr 2018
Now we know more about Kano and her background. The Training was fun to watch as all of them trained together.
Sep 27, 2019 1:23 AM

Dec 2018
Tohsaka_Rukia said:
Yuri-Crusader said:

Its suffer from a lot of other problem as well ,, The male trio is the worst written set of characters i have ever witness , As i said in my post all they do is screaming and chase etch other around like idiots

This episode was full of that shit..Yuri without a plot? What the fuck do a homophobe like you knows about Yuri? They have plenty of plot, but this is not a Yuri ...I think this is a very overrated anime and this episode was the worsted so far in my book,,That is not hate that is my opinion, But i dont think this anime is bad either i more see it as mediocre

Yikes... what a typical reply. You're the one pushing your yuri agenda in a show that is clearly not yuri nor does it have any yuri undertones and then get mad when people call you out on your bullshit. Your posts so far have barely anything to do with the anime and all you ever talk about is yuri. Do you honestly believe people are gonna take you seriously? I mean if you really wanna see yuri then I don't know... maybe watch an actual yuri anime lmfao.

Learn English before you come with stupid claims ,, I said they dont need to be lesbians!!!! Just because i like Yuri i dont demented everything to be Yuri , And i said that so better if a fanboy like you learn how to read before you address me!!!!

Do you understand now? Or do i need to paint a fucking picture and send it to you?????
Yuri-CrusaderSep 27, 2019 4:52 AM
Sep 27, 2019 9:26 AM

Jul 2013
Yuri-Crusader said:
Tohsaka_Rukia said:

Learn English before you come with stupid claims ,, I said they dont need to be lesbians!!!! Just because i like Yuri i dont demented everything to be Yuri , And i said that so better if a fanboy like you learn how to read before you address me!!!!

Do you understand now? Or do i need to paint a fucking picture and send it to you?????

You in every episode discussion: No the heteros are ruining this show! Where's my yuri at?

Keep fooling yourself luv.
Sep 28, 2019 11:05 AM

Jul 2008
Damn it I want season 2. This show is great. Definitely going on my blu ray shelf.
Sep 29, 2019 6:33 PM

Oct 2013
I loved comedy bits in this episode. ;D Zenitsu and Inosuke want to keep on with Tanjiro. That's good, because there shouldn't be huge power gap between each of them if they are planning to adventure together.

Kanao's backstory was so sad. I'm glad Shinobu and Kanae accidentally saw her on the bridge and decided to give her freedom. We also learned why she talks in a bizarre, monotonous way. It's all because of her trauma received back when she was a kid. :(

I liked how those three girls rooted for Tanjiro during his training and trials on the way to master that constant breathing concentration technique.

Last scene with Nezuko was cute, but what came later... woah, that demon really went berserk, lol. This episode is full of scenes contrary to each other, like i.e. earlier and mentioned in this post funny moment of training and later, in a blink of an eye, Kanao's backstory.

Only one episode left. :((
Sep 30, 2019 5:34 PM

Apr 2013
Everyone is in good spirits again and Inosuke continues to not give a shit about proper demeanor, loved how the sword guy lost his shit when Inosuke kept beating his sword with a stone and it got even better when he went for his second sword lol
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Oct 1, 2019 12:03 PM

Mar 2019
Fck.Now I love Shinobu.And that Nezuko speech at the end was kind of creepy.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Oct 2, 2019 6:14 AM

Mar 2015
Tanjiro's stepping up with his training and gaining strength! Definitely a future Pillar in the making!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 2, 2019 11:43 AM
Apr 2016
Pretty unfortunate world they live in, human trading, sad past the girl had. Tanjirou's training is going well, seems like he finished it. The "thing" at the end was so messed up, but yeah, the demons in this anime are pretty weird after all...
Oct 4, 2019 7:30 PM

Jun 2015
looks like this guy is our last demon of the season, he looks prettycool
Oct 10, 2019 5:59 AM

Jul 2016
saengdao said:
looks like this guy is our last demon of the season, he looks prettycool

Fodder for their new skills?
Oct 15, 2019 12:12 PM
Feb 2009
ohh man Kanao x Tanjiro shipp
Oct 15, 2019 11:02 PM

Jul 2013
They didn't show Tanjiro's sword I wonder if it still glows black.
Nov 18, 2019 12:45 AM

Sep 2012
ara ara ars som1 is slowly falling for Tanjiro, when she had flashback in her flashback buttergly lady's sister said to her about her changing once u fall for some1 and then she looked at Tanjiro thst major flag
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» I don't get it

n0tSamir - Jul 7, 2023

34 by guts4ever »»
Yesterday, 12:44 PM

» Gurenge becomes top selling digital single song in Reiwa era

FZREMAKE - Apr 15

19 by Naveen6662246 »»
Yesterday, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

272 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 20, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2019

282 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 19, 11:49 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2019

316 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 18, 12:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.