Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Sep 21, 2019 9:24 PM

Oct 2015
Just_Chicken said:
lihle808 said:
I'm glad Tanjiro has finished his training, cannot wait for the next mission. Also I think Kanao has a crush on him, how sweet.

Speaking of Kanao, that was a sad backstory, but it was too quick to end though. The writers should have capitalized on that story, after all I'm not in any rush since the story is far from being over.

Mr Haganezuka and Kanamori really made my week, :-D :-D :-D :-D

Are you assuming Kanao won't get her own story arc in the future? ;)
No.

I was just commenting on the length of this episode's backstory, that it was short and all. But in the future I would like her story arc to be televized!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 21, 2019 10:05 PM

Jul 2016
Aww, gotta love those little butterfly girls, they are so cute >.<

Fantastic episode once again. It was nice to receive more insight into Kanao's character and more characterization for Shinobu was quite welcome as well. She really knows how to motivate both Inosuke and Zenitsu, by the way.

Man, so sad there is just one more episode left. This bunch of characters really grew on me so I really hope Ufo announces a second season at some point.
Sep 21, 2019 10:10 PM
Nov 2016
This episode was pretty good and finally, an episode where Zenitsu was not screaming like an idiot 24/7. In this episode I kinda liked Zenitsu, that character should have been like this from the beginning, he was more likable now in this episode.

Kanao flashback was sad, so she's a girl without emotions and can't make decisions on her own unless someone tells her and if no one is around then she will flip a coin to make the decision for her, pretty cool so far. I'm liking that character a lot.

This is unrelated to the episode but Nezuko is a force to be reckoned with because Kanao was trying to kill her and couldn't do it in time because Nezuko was running away. To be able to outrun Kanao you need to be pretty darn good. It took the main character a couple of days training like hell to be able to catch up with Kanao for a bit and Nezuko was able to outrun Kanao for a while.
Sep 21, 2019 10:17 PM

Dec 2016
I'm not happy that this show is almost over lol but I know at least that season 2 will probably be announced pretty soon after season 1 ends
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 21, 2019 10:29 PM
Nov 2016
HereticHunter said:
I know that and it bothered me back then, his sword maker had the right to be mad at him. Demons Slayer's weapons are supposed to be made to slash swiftly and behead demons. His fighting style may be that of tear and shred, but it didn't work before at the spider's arc, why would it work now? Its just unpractical, specially considering demon's regeneration. The fact that he had to cut a demon arm by hitting it repeatedly proves how useless they are.

To be fair, the main character couldn't cut that demon either with his sword. The sword is not the issue here, it's the wielder. You can give a Hashira that serrated sword and they would be able to cut that same demon like butter easily because they are stronger and more skilled than them.
Sep 21, 2019 10:31 PM

Mar 2013
Good stuff.
There's only been like 2 or 3 episodes in the entire series that disappointed me. Everything else has been entertaining and felt right so far. But especially now I feel like we're getting into the real meat of things... just as S1 is about to be over. Hopefully S2 will happen.
Sep 21, 2019 10:36 PM
Oct 2007
This entire episode from start to end is so good despite being a non-action packed one. This might be the best build-up/slow down episode I've seen for this series yet so far. Totally enjoyed it!

I'm going to miss this show for sure but I just peek into the series for next season (Winter) and it seems like Winter is fully packed with a lot of awesome shows!! Winter probably have the most heavyweight series out of this year seasons.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2019 10:38 PM

Aug 2018
Next week, last episode : that already pains me to know that such a good show will eventually end. But I have no doubt we'll see more of Tanjiro and his comrades in the next years !
Sep 21, 2019 10:42 PM
May 2018
seing inosuke and zenistu being pumped always makes me happy.
gonna miss this anime when it ends.
“If to be truthful is to be cruel, then lying must surely be an act of kindness. And so, kindness is a lie.”
Sep 21, 2019 10:50 PM

Nov 2012
I'm really irritated that this is ending.

Next time they'll make Inosuke serrated edged katanas.
Sep 21, 2019 11:01 PM

Dec 2016
HereticHunter said:
Ax_El_Erate said:
It really kills my heart seeing Shinobu. And it makes me sad when I remember somethin' beyond.

It's not about the sword, it is about the wielder on how strong they are, like what Urokodaki said on Episode 2. They are weak on Natagumo Arc, they still lack power that is why it brokes. Even if it is a knife, if the wielder is strong enough -- it will cut anything. That's all, have a nice day.

Everything said by Urokodaki goes to shit when you consider that Shinobu broke this rule as she uses poison because her sword can't behead. Writer drive itself into a corner here.

It more like cause he don't know about Shinobu. New Breath Styles got invented each new generation of slayer to fit more to the person using it. Urokodaki is retired so he couple generation before Shinobu. Many of the current pillars use styles that are off-shoot of older styles( Sound is lightning off-shoot, Mist is Wind off-shoot, Love is Flame off-shoot, Snake and Flower is Water off-shoot while Insect is Flower off-shoot.)
Sep 21, 2019 11:12 PM

Jan 2018
Shinobu having tantrums back them is a sign she matured due to something... something that will be revealed soon
Sep 21, 2019 11:17 PM
Aug 2019
i kinda miss nezuko and giyu tomioka.
Sep 21, 2019 11:21 PM
Jul 2009
LinXiaoti said:
i kinda miss nezuko and giyu tomioka.

You wont see giyu in an important role, until like, three arcs after this one
Sep 21, 2019 11:51 PM

May 2019
I think I'm going to be a big fan of Kanao's characterisation. She seems very interesting.

I'm really curious to hear the difference between fire breathing and flame breathing, though. Seems I'll have to read the manga for that one

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Sep 21, 2019 11:54 PM
Aug 2019
HereticHunter said:
Ax_El_Erate said:
It really kills my heart seeing Shinobu. And it makes me sad when I remember somethin' beyond.

It's not about the sword, it is about the wielder on how strong they are, like what Urokodaki said on Episode 2. They are weak on Natagumo Arc, they still lack power that is why it brokes. Even if it is a knife, if the wielder is strong enough -- it will cut anything. That's all, have a nice day.

Everything said by Urokodaki goes to shit when you consider that Shinobu broke this rule as she uses poison because her sword can't behead. Writer drive itself into a corner here.

If you ever read the Manga you probably should've known the answer.
Everything about Shinobu is far beyond the Season 😁

Koshi_Inaba said:

The current anime barely scratches the surface of the series' setting. Btw, it's quite a wonder how somebody who bitches about the series every week can still watch it to the end. Dumb people like you just brightens my day, becuse at least I know, in this world, there are assholes who are even stupider than I am

Well, that's how it goes without saying, nishishi.

Mod edit: fixed double post
BarnaldSep 22, 2019 8:12 AM
Sep 22, 2019 12:24 AM

Nov 2014
Season2 confirmed yet? And I'm really liking Shinobu. Her and Giyuu are the only ones from the 12 I don't hate
Sep 22, 2019 12:40 AM
Jul 2009
Really can't wait for season 2, so I can see the haters all fuming at their mouths about Zenitsu's constant presence and the Hashiras getting more prominent role in the story.

Karma-Senpai said:
Season2 confirmed yet? And I'm really liking Shinobu. Her and Giyuu are the only ones from the 12 I don't hate

Cant stop laughing whenever i see post like this.

Man, where are you train arc. Lets get the haters to start fuming

Btw, there are 9 hashiras. 12 is the number of muzans kizuki. Get the number right, at least, if you want to hate on them.
Koshi_InabaSep 22, 2019 1:17 AM
Sep 22, 2019 12:56 AM

Aug 2018
this episode was cute and cool at the same time
Sep 22, 2019 12:56 AM

Jul 2017
Once again, great episode. Kanao has always been an interesting character given how calm she is. Too bad that next episode will be the last.

Koshi_Inaba said:
Really can't wait for season 2, so I can see the haters all fuming at their mouths about Zenitsu's constant presence and the Hashiras getting more prominent role in the story.

Karma-Senpai said:

is that

smell of coffee
songs of sleep

Sep 22, 2019 1:14 AM
Jul 2009
halcyon- said:
Once again, great episode. Kanao has always been an interesting character given how calm she is. Too bad that next episode will be the last.

Koshi_Inaba said:

is that

well, I'm actually referring to how the other Hashiras also receive significant development and that they are, in general, good people and very dedicated in protecting humanity from the demons. but
Sep 22, 2019 1:14 AM

Aug 2015
i was looking forward for a new zenitsu breaking down! yessu i love that makes my day but today hasn't :p even though was pretty funny anyways with my three dumies, kanao's past can't stand it she's so cutie :c just one episode less and it seems we'll have action gift for a ending season i love this series i don't want coming the end.

Sep 22, 2019 1:39 AM

May 2017
KorhalChild said:
Lol seeing Shinobu taunting Inosuke was so funny. I really liked her as a character and even more now that we got to see how she was when her sister was still alive.

Too bad we have to wait another season to see more of her

Yep,do you know what is funny? Their voice actors. Inosuke's voice actor voiced Kirito and Shinobu's voice actress Sachi in Sword Art Online. (Actually,no,it's pretty sad *trying not to cry while remembering what happened to Sachi*)
There is no bad waifu,only bad anime.
Sep 22, 2019 3:05 AM

Aug 2013
Hearing Ai Kayano's "Ara Ara" gives me too much zen.

Now we are at the end...gonna nosedive into binge reading the manga because not waiting for an S2 announcement
Don't believe the hype.
Sep 22, 2019 3:08 AM

Sep 2009
This Episode pace seems to be slower...
Sep 22, 2019 3:11 AM

Dec 2013
The three little girls cheering for Tanjiro are hilarious.

Shinobu is an expert on motivating people.

The beginning of Tanjiro x Kanoa ship was unexpected but since this is a shounen nothing will probably happen until the end of the series.

Inosuke damaging his new swords was amazing. He seemed so proud of himself too!

It's sad that there's only one more episode after this
Sep 22, 2019 3:45 AM

Jul 2017
More rehabilitation training, at least for Tanjirou to surpass Kanao, plus the 3 lady servants were the most hilarious and optimistic for his improvement.

Seeing that Tanjirou is making a deep effort, both Zenitsu and Inosuke can't afford to be left behind. Plus, Shinobu sure is a cheerleader...in the most cunning sense.

For a moment, through Shinobu's backstory last episode, brings a lot of eerie feelings, that the current day Shinobu ISN'T the Shinobu we know when she was young, and had to live off expectations of her deceased sister. That situation is the same for Kanao, being an abandoned orphan who literally switched off from the world. The saving moment of young Shinobu to Kanao doesn't tell much, but due to their broken individual lives, both Shinobu and Kanao feels distant. All I know is, it's gonna be a hell long time for both to recover from each of their traumas.

In addition, with the arrival of Haganezuka, and with Tanjirou having a literate comedic moment where he feuds with his teacher having broken his lovely sword. Oh, the joys. Add in Inosuke who loves his sword in rivets, +1 for more comedy that had me laughing in spots.

The thing is...there's a demon on the loose. With the final episode to go, I'm really praying for a Season 2 announced for continuation purposes.
KANLen09Sep 22, 2019 4:14 AM
Sep 22, 2019 4:03 AM

Dec 2018
More running around chasing each other and screaming ,,I'm sorry but i don't find that funny its just loud and irritating.But Jar Jar Binks didn't whine or cry witch was a huge plus

Another tragic dramatic backstory!!!!Poor thing,, but its getting a bit much when every character have a traumatic sad past, Anime you are overdoing it!!! The first 15 episodes was great then you have just fallen apart!!! Action are your strongest card. Humour and drama is not, but obviously you dont care anymore!!! Sad to see, you have now 3/10 Im not impressed ,,,Better yourself and finish strong!!!
Yuri-CrusaderOct 12, 2019 6:16 AM
Sep 22, 2019 4:14 AM

Jun 2016
Was a decent and fun episode too just like episode 24. Tanjiro finally completes his training while Inosuke and Zenitsu will likely finish theirs too. Kanao and Tanjiro ship is starting to get in shape too. It's also funny when Shinobu managed to tame both Inosuke and Zenitsu. Haha. Ai Kayanon's "ara ara" is back too. One thing I noticed is that Shinobu's gotte softer now compared to what she was in the past (she looks fiercer there, maybe because of the death of her sister that she's gotten softer).
I am not a friend of justice. I am an enemy of evil.

STAPLE STABLE
Sep 22, 2019 4:23 AM

May 2018
One episode left. Kanao's past was a great information why she acts like that, and Tanjiro, Inozuke and Zenitsu have been working hard to make themselves stronger. The demon at the train looks strong, and it looks like the Flame Hashira will fight it.

Sep 22, 2019 5:01 AM

Mar 2017
I like that little mini training arc! It was funny and awesome to see more of Kochou's group. I absolutely melted about Tanjirou's fan group... they're so sweet, even when they're beating the crap out of him haha

I'm happy to see that Zenitsu has been inspired by Tanjirou's determination and hard working nature and now wants to try his hardest too. Also, is it me or did Inosuke get really adorable? Like when he was clinging to Tanjirou's robes when the sword forgers were angry? haha
Sep 22, 2019 6:27 AM

Feb 2016
xZabuzax said:
HereticHunter said:
I know that and it bothered me back then, his sword maker had the right to be mad at him. Demons Slayer's weapons are supposed to be made to slash swiftly and behead demons. His fighting style may be that of tear and shred, but it didn't work before at the spider's arc, why would it work now? Its just unpractical, specially considering demon's regeneration. The fact that he had to cut a demon arm by hitting it repeatedly proves how useless they are.

To be fair, the main character couldn't cut that demon either with his sword. The sword is not the issue here, it's the wielder. You can give a Hashira that serrated sword and they would be able to cut that same demon like butter easily because they are stronger and more skilled than them.

Tanjiro was excused because he wasn't skilled enough. And no, no matter how strong you are, serrated blades doesn't work that way, you'll still have the risk of getting your sword stuck in anything and be vulnerable.

It's the same dilemma with big ass swords, it's not about the strength, it's about the weight . But that's another story.

ExaltedChampion said:
HereticHunter said:

It more like cause he don't know about Shinobu. New Breath Styles got invented each new generation of slayer to fit more to the person using it. Urokodaki is retired so he couple generation before Shinobu. Many of the current pillars use styles that are off-shoot of older styles( Sound is lightning off-shoot, Mist is Wind off-shoot, Love is Flame off-shoot, Snake and Flower is Water off-shoot while Insect is Flower off-shoot.)

The writer may have as well never stated that the only way to kill demons was to behead them if he was going to break this rule later trying to make cool characters. It's not what Urokodaki said, is what the writer does wrong.

Mod edit: fixed double posting
BarnaldSep 22, 2019 8:11 AM
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Sep 22, 2019 6:52 AM

Dec 2016
HereticHunter said:
ExaltedChampion said:

The writer may have as well never stated that the only way to kill demons was to behead them if he was going to break this rule later trying to make cool characters. It's not what Urokodaki said, is what the writer does wrong.

The rule that only decapitation and sunlight can kill the demon is base on old knowledge pass down for generation. Shinobu style is recently so we can guess that this stuff only being discover recently thank to access to western science ( this is 20th Century Japan after all, right after the Meiji era). Also in the future there gonna be demons that develop gimmick to survive their head being cut off.
Sep 22, 2019 7:50 AM

Feb 2016
ExaltedChampion said:
HereticHunter said:

The rule that only decapitation and sunlight can kill the demon is base on old knowledge pass down for generation. Shinobu style is recently so we can guess that this stuff only being discover recently thank to access to western science ( this is 20th Century Japan after all, right after the Meiji era). Also in the future there gonna be demons that develop gimmick to survive their head being cut off.

Well, we already had the Rui bullshit so I won't be surprised if demons actually develop a gimmick to survive their head being cut off
~Blackwall
Sep 22, 2019 9:42 AM
Aug 2017
Yuri-Crusader said:
Nooooo anime!!!!!! Not heterosexuality!!!!Bad anime!!! They should be lesbians you dumb ass!!!! Oh well cant get lesbians in every anime i guess,,,,,,, More running around chasing each other and screaming ,,I'm sorry but i don't find that funny its just loud and irritating.But Jar Jar Binks didn't whine or cry witch was a huge plus

Another tragic dramatic backstory!!!!Poor thing,, but its getting a bit much when every character have a traumatic sad past, Anime you are overdoing it!!! The first 15 episodes was great then you have just fallen apart!!! Action are your strongest card. Humour and drama is not, but obviously you dont care anymore!!! Sad to see, you have now 3/10 Im not impressed ,,,Better yourself and finish strong!!!

Lesbians? Are you joking? Because that is the stupidest thing I heard anyone said about an action shounen. Save that for your Yuri anime without plot. I don't understand why you bother to watch this show to the end and rate it 3/10, 80% of the cast are males. Well, haters are gonna hate because this anime is popular.
Sep 22, 2019 9:48 AM
Aug 2017
HereticHunter said:
ExaltedChampion said:

Well, we already had the Rui bullshit so I won't be surprised if demons actually develop a gimmick to survive their head being cut off

What about Rui is bullshit? It was stated that a demon can't be kill without being beheaded with a Nichirin blade. Decapitation with other weapons can't kill them like Rui cut off the Spider Sister's head. Rui knew that so he cut off his own head with his thread first before Tanjiro managed to do so. It is smart and showed that the demons are cunning and intelligent, they actually think about way to keep their own head from being cut like reinforcing the neck like an armor or make it soft and flexible so the hunters can't cut it in a single swing.
Sep 22, 2019 10:48 AM

Feb 2016
Himawari9 said:
HereticHunter said:

What about Rui is bullshit? It was stated that a demon can't be kill without being beheaded with a Nichirin blade. Decapitation with other weapons can't kill them like Rui cut off the Spider Sister's head. Rui knew that so he cut off his own head with his thread first before Tanjiro managed to do so. It is smart and showed that the demons are cunning and intelligent, they actually think about way to keep their own head from being cut like reinforcing the neck like an armor or make it soft and flexible so the hunters can't cut it in a single swing.

It was a smart move yes, but after all that emotional display it ends up being off putting and thus, a very underwhelming end, but that's another story

Himawari9 said:
Yuri-Crusader said:
Nooooo anime!!!!!! Not heterosexuality!!!!Bad anime!!! They should be lesbians you dumb ass!!!! Oh well cant get lesbians in every anime i guess,,,,,,, More running around chasing each other and screaming ,,I'm sorry but i don't find that funny its just loud and irritating.But Jar Jar Binks didn't whine or cry witch was a huge plus

Lesbians? Are you joking? Because that is the stupidest thing I heard anyone said about an action shounen. Save that for your Yuri anime without plot. I don't understand why you bother to watch this show to the end and rate it 3/10, 80% of the cast are males. Well, haters are gonna hate because this anime is popular.

Don't even try to argue with this guy, his Yuri obsession clouds his judgement and will start sending you private messages about how "you are unable to accept that people dislikes your favorite show"

I mean, look at his profile, he spouts nonsense.
CrimsonWandererSep 22, 2019 10:52 AM
~Blackwall
Sep 22, 2019 12:07 PM

Feb 2014
Like I said from last week's episode, the trio of the cute loli girls were really sweet in helping Tanjiro with his total breathing concentration training, even if it meant that they would beat the crap out of him if his sleeping wasn't peaceful and quite. ^_^

I was happy that we got to see some backstory to Kanao and it must've been hell for her. She was psuhed to the point where she doesn't feel pain anymore and became more of a emotionless doll, but thankfully, Shinobu and her older sister (Ara Ara) rescued her from her slave master.

I must say that seeing Shinobu has more of a hotheaded-type back then was pretty amusing, but she's now become more like her sister was and the other girl under Shinobu's wing acts like hoe she used to.

Aside from Kanao's backstory, this episode was filled with plenty of comedy moments. Shinobu's taunting at Inosuke was really funny, but my funniest moment was the return of Haganezuka. He's so upset that Tanjiro broke his sword that he literally tried to kill him, with his rage beautifully animated at the same time.

To make the scene even more funnier, Inosuke got his new swords........and proceeded to batter them to match his old swords, which pissed off his swordmaker, too. XD

Only one episode left now. I hope a second season gets announced very soon. Going by the popularity of this show and the fact that it's a Weekly Shounen Jump title, it's very likely that a second season will be made.
Sep 22, 2019 12:14 PM
Sep 2019
Another nice episode. I really like how the training parts are done in this anime.
Also we got a cliffhanger in the end of the episode, I'm curious to see how ufotable wraps this up.
Sep 22, 2019 12:28 PM

May 2015
Soooo...after training arc, we have train arc. NICE!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 22, 2019 2:39 PM
Jan 2019
Great! Tanjiro was able to master the breath of total concentration and beat Kanao, Zenitsu and Inosuke decided to train, and repaired their swords. He didn't expect to see a flashback of Kanae's story, his childhood was hard and sad. Kocho is a great person, and his sister was too.
Goodbyes are sad, but hey, the next mission awaits you. Thanks to Kocho and his apprentices, Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke are stronger now.
Sep 22, 2019 3:27 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
I liked the direction of this episode, but I can already see people whinning that the last episodes should have been more explosive.
Mangaka really wanted us to ship Kanao with SOMEONE!! Just from that statement alone, thankfully I was already set in doing that ship myself ever since she first appeared~~

Shinobu being a really charming onee-sama these last couple of episodes!
Sep 22, 2019 6:23 PM

Jul 2014
Interesting, I wasn't expecting to see the train in this season. Now that they will adapt a bit of the demon train arc I have hopes this will get a second season, hopefully made by ufotable too.

Second season sure will not cover up to where the manga is now, but it will get far enough to show a pair of upper moons.
Sep 22, 2019 6:32 PM

Dec 2016
Outstanding stuff by Kamado, his hard work is really paying off.

Even the other 2 have decided they can't sit back and watch anymore otherwise they will be left in the dust, which still might happen eventually anyway from their laziness.

Do not anger the swordsmiths!
Sep 22, 2019 7:53 PM
Feb 2019
ah a good episode, really funny too. also nezukos voice!! too cute.
Sep 22, 2019 10:50 PM

Jul 2016
i had heard people talking about a possible love interest for tanjiro, so i immediately thought of shinobu and i was like no thanks but it turns out to be kanao - which i am fine with. lol at inosuke tugging on tanjiro's shirt. best
the comedy in this episode was wonderful!!! ahhhhh! what a bliss! any humor that is zenitsu non-reliant is so welcomed. AND FFFFKK I THOUGHT NEZUKO TALKED FOR A SECOND-
i'm gonna be so lost after the 26th episode comes out... i won't have anything to look forward to anymore... christ... urghh.. and then once season 2 is announced, i'll have to wait each week yet again for more episodes and oh lord
could someone please ship me off to an island for 6 months so i don't have to suffer
Sep 23, 2019 2:01 AM

Dec 2018
HereticHunter said:
Himawari9 said:

It was a smart move yes, but after all that emotional display it ends up being off putting and thus, a very underwhelming end, but that's another story

Himawari9 said:

Don't even try to argue with this guy, his Yuri obsession clouds his judgement and will start sending you private messages about how "you are unable to accept that people dislikes your favorite show"

You are following me around in the forum ,Saying im stupid and have a bad taste because i said something about you favourite anime some time ago =P Are you still no able to let that go?!! Wow did it make you that angry and upset? =P funny

Buddy obviously you have a very hard time when people disagreeing with you!! Its better if you stop harassing people who dont wanna speak with you. Have a good day
Sep 23, 2019 4:44 AM
Sep 2015
Damn, only one episode to go. Really wishing, they will make season 2..
Sep 23, 2019 6:31 AM

Feb 2016
Yuri-Crusader said:
HereticHunter said:

You are following me around in the forum ,Saying im stupid and have a bad taste because i said something about you favourite anime some time ago =P Are you still no able to let that go?!! Wow did it make you that angry and upset? =P funny

Buddy obviously you have a very hard time when people disagreeing with you!! Its better if you stop harassing people who dont wanna speak with you. Have a good day

I mean, I was actually trying to drive him away from you as both of you will end up wasting your time on a conversation that will lead nowhere and will only cause spam.
~Blackwall
Sep 23, 2019 10:02 AM
Jul 2014
Anyone knows which chapter of the manga is the anime now?
Assistindo animes casualmente há 7 anos.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Gurenge becomes top selling digital single song in Reiwa era

FZREMAKE - Apr 15

17 by ApolloD »»
Yesterday, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2019

316 by CicadaRex »»
Yesterday, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2019

301 by pyrophilia »»
Apr 17, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2019

1094 by pyrophilia »»
Apr 17, 12:26 AM

Poll: » Shinobou or Mitsuri?

Reckless_weeb - Mar 25, 2022

41 by Qui-gon »»
Apr 10, 12:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.