Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 21, 2019 1:44 PM
Mar 2019
Very Funny episode, loved it :D
Sep 21, 2019 1:50 PM

Mar 2017
Finally, Ais is back! I've missed her this season!

I love how simple and stupid Ares is and it was just 10x funny when his crappy plan actually worked haha
Sep 21, 2019 2:40 PM

Oct 2015
This second season has been rushed and boring... Ares is a funny guy tho, not really how i expected the God of war to be like, but thats what makes it funny i suppose.

Oh right, Haruhime is a Virgin cuz Bell`s harem must have only virgin girls.

And last but not least: I AM GANESHA!! Lol
iTzKenzoSep 21, 2019 2:48 PM
Sep 21, 2019 2:45 PM

Oct 2015
SoraSenpai said:
I still find it baffling that people like Hestia. I've disliked her since day one, she is the worst! Annoying and Useless just like another Goddess i know but at least she can use water moves and her fists. Hestia is literally only good for causing trouble and making trouble.

I do not know what the point of these last two episodes are...I guess they were made to make Bell realize that Hestia loves him though he wont return the romantic feelings towards her.
many people dont really like Hestia, they like her appearance, a loli with big breasts with her sexy "outfit" if u can call that and ofc cuz her VA is Minase Inori, i do enjoy Hestia, i think she is funny, but i do admit sometimes she is annoying and useless, but so is 90% of the chars in this show...
iTzKenzoSep 21, 2019 2:50 PM
Sep 21, 2019 10:16 PM

Jul 2017
WAIT WHAT...!? So Haruhime is a virgin ALL THIS WHILE??? It's clearly shown that she is depicted as a prostitute by the Ishtar Familia for God knows how long, they have manipulated her to pieces, and the next thing, to learn and expect her to NOT be one? What nonsense is this...

But regardless, Haruhime is in safe hands within the Hestia Familia. But more hijinks just create more trouble for Hestia, so much so that despite her usefulness in Season 1, she is pretty much useless the entire time, with more girls adding to Bell's harem and his usual naivety with extreme denseness.

In the end cards, it's between some of the biggest Familia (Zeus, Ares) that triggered the war on Orario.
Such big words, so little confidence. Despite that, the idiot Ares managed to kidnap Hestia with ABSOLUTELY NO EFFORT. What a wimp...

With Ais finally showing up after all this while, looks like Bell have to rely on her familia once again to rescue the irritating goddess. With this direction, it's safe to say that I've wasted my precious time anticipating this sequel.

For convenience purposes, one more episode left to finish this abomination.
Sep 22, 2019 12:15 AM

May 2019
Another member of the familia. It'll get even more interesting now.

I'm curious to see what Ares would be like with his power released. A god of war with his psychology would be pretty great.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Sep 22, 2019 1:11 AM

May 2018
Good to see Ares here, but it seems like he is a joke character, but then he is a funny one. More jealousy episode and more kidnap as always, also we have Ais on this episode. Well, lets see how they will survive at the bottom where they fall.

Sep 22, 2019 2:01 AM
Aug 2019
So we come to see the "a girl doesn't lose her worth with her purity" arc come around with acceptance and rescue of Haruhime, then immediately be thrown out by "but she's actually pure so she's actually cool". Nice.
Sep 22, 2019 3:48 AM
Sep 2017
Poor hestia though Bell better make it up with her.

Next episode is gonna be the final episode this season

Sep 22, 2019 4:09 AM

Jun 2016
Episode 11 doesn't gave me that much excitement. Except the fact that Haruhime is still a virgin lol. Anyway, episode 11 was decent. Hestia being kidnapped was most likely predictable because she's the only possible goddess for that. Haruhime became part of the Hestia Familia and Bell finally decideds to open up his heart to Hestia's feelings (not in a romantic way) and yeah, great to see that Aiz is back on screen as well.
I am not a friend of justice. I am an enemy of evil.

STAPLE STABLE
Sep 22, 2019 6:09 AM

Oct 2008
hilarious lol because Hestia got easily kidnapped!
wow! Haruhime really got the uncontrollable hots for bell! and because of that Hestia went hysterically mad jealous!!!
i never knew Asfi Perseus legs were kinda HOT!
5/5.

Sep 22, 2019 9:22 AM

Jan 2013
Hestia got kidnapped so easily xD Ares didn't have to do anything haha

So, Haruhime wasn't a prostitute, and she doesn't even know it xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 22, 2019 9:27 AM

Mar 2012
iTzKenzo said:
This second season has been rushed and boring... Ares is a funny guy tho, not really how i expected the God of war to be like, but thats what makes it funny i suppose.

Oh right, Haruhime is a Virgin cuz Bell`s harem must have only virgin girls.

And last but not least: I AM GANESHA!! Lol

I find it funny that you call this season rushed seeing as this time they only adapted 3 volumes compared to 5 volumes in season 1.

Well aside from that...So someone explain this to me since i am not a ln reader either, if i am understanding this right, Hermes is working secretly for Zeus and both of them have been keeping an eye on Bell as he has the potential to be the hero to defeat this One-Eyed Black Dragon and finish this legendary three quest once and for all?
Sep 22, 2019 9:53 AM

Jul 2014
You know what, I just don't care anymore about anything this show is doing. This season has moved so far away from what made season 1 enjoyable that it's a continual source of disappointment. And starting a new arc with two episodes left - and very blatantly rushing through countless developments to get to that point (such as Aisha becoming friendly with everyone) - was a stupid idea, but I'm no longer surprised at how bad the writing is. At least the ending to the Haruhime arc was reasonably strong, even if the rest of it was terrible (and the revelation that Haruhime is a virgin after all is comically stupid in light of everything that happened in that arc).

Can't say I even care enough to watch the final episode at this point, such is how done I am with this series.
Sep 22, 2019 10:41 AM

May 2015
lol godstage. 10/10.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 22, 2019 1:15 PM

Apr 2012
Kind of expected an aftermath episode but there was no need, glad the plot is moving along.

FrozenRaider said:
lol godstage. 10/10.
Word.
Sep 22, 2019 2:21 PM
Jan 2019
WTF !, the peace lasted almost nothing, hahaha. But Hestia's abduction, more than shocking, was funny. I thought that Ares's family, being the God of war, would be much stronger, but they are a string of simple soldiers. God Ares has a crazy and funny attitude 😂.
The black Dragon has left me intrigued. Where will that river take you?
Well, I'm glad Haruhime wasn't a real prostitute and joined the Hestia family, it was a nice touch to include her in the ending :).
Sep 22, 2019 7:16 PM

May 2014
I'm not a LN reader but when I searched the LN volume that's currently being adapted, Volume 8 right after Ishtar's arc

it's a volume full of side stories and it's not a major arc like the previous ones (just like what they did on the end of Index II) soooo this is understandable
Sep 23, 2019 7:50 AM

Sep 2016
They really need to work on their transition from cliffhangers and the endings. The ending is just too lighthearted lmao. Its like they're joking lol
Sep 24, 2019 8:57 AM

Apr 2009
Why is Ares and his Familia not adventuring inside the dungeon in Orario to get stronger is beyond me. Maybe it was beneath him? Or way over his feeble intellect? Even if his not laying siege to Orario and giving Orario adventurers practice time on his army, Orario itself is exploiting and gaining profits over his army's need of materials and supplies.

Ganesha whispering his name in shame. LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 24, 2019 10:55 AM
Sep 2019
I must say that I lost interrest in this show some time ago. I'm glad the next episode is the last.
Sep 24, 2019 12:09 PM

Jul 2017
lol Ares is hilarious

Bell x Hestia ship is kinda eh. Bell is too dense of a protagonist and has a pretty growing harem to him. Only worthwhile one is Mikoto x Takemikazuchi one
Sep 24, 2019 4:56 PM
Mar 2017
So Haruhime is part of the Hestia family and for now she will do domestic work, ok I understand that it is to keep Haruhime's ability hidden, also Haruhime in maid outfit looks beautiful and Aisha revealed that Haruhime was always pure, but this also means a new rival for the busty loli goddess.

I found very interesting the conversation that Hermes had with Bell, the story of the three great missions, and we knew what was the sad fate of the Zeus Family and the Hera Family, who died when both families faced with the black dragon.

Ares made me laugh too much, it's funny how despite seeing his army defeated he doesn't give up even when his army faces the Loki family and the Freya family.

Bell has too much respect for Hestia and this only makes the poor girl feel hurt and this makes her run away sad, a detail that seemed interesting to me is that Welf revealed that he and Hephaestus were close despite being goddess and son.

The conversation that Hephaestus had with Bell was a good wake-up call, the goddess recommended him that he should not reject Hestia's love.

The kidnapping of Hestia was a coincidence too ridiculous and fun, but to Ares's bad luck, this is followed by Ais, Bell and Asfi and when they were about to rescue Hestia, she and Bell fall into a river with a very dangerous stream.

I did not expect an arc for these last two episodes, but if they serve to give a close to the season it does not bother me, but still I am very amused by the personality of Ares.
I hope Hestia and Bell solve their problem and i hope both are healthy after that fall.
Sep 27, 2019 12:31 PM
Sep 2019
caraca, Kratos teria vergonha desse "Ares" de araque kkkkk
Sep 28, 2019 4:44 AM

Jun 2017
Nice Hestia getting captured by Ares, which is a somewhat eccentric God, well both of them are.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Sep 28, 2019 4:56 AM

Aug 2016
OK... Ares is funny guy... or god... even though from wiki-pages and bits of information I got I always thought Ares is a kind of omnius thread, warmongering nation wanted to conquer Orario... which is true.. but clear truth is kinda disappointing.
Hope to see more of daily interaction between family members and Bell and Haruhime particulary... you know. To have something to ship. This plot is kinda ridiculous.
And like seriously, Ganesha itself just stand as gate guard?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2019 7:23 AM
Jan 2009
So, we're just supposed to pretend that all the evil shit Aisha did, kidnapping Bell, re-capturing Haruhime, then trying to prevent Bell from rescuing her a second time, didn't happen? We're supposed to believe she cares for Haruhime, despite taking repeated actions that would lead to her death? Ignore that she has lied to Haruhime for years, and continues to do so, leading her to believe for years that she was so worthless that she didn't even want to go on living? Why? What is the basis for this?

Also, and this has been annoying me for most of both seasons, why does Bell constantly take of his armor and, more importantly, his dagger? Other than for the obvious reason that the plot requires him to be useless (even though he SHOULD e fairly strong even unarmed) for large portions of the series, of course.
amf85Sep 28, 2019 7:50 AM
Sep 28, 2019 8:32 AM

Dec 2014
damn I wasn't expecting her to be kidnapped like that lol
Sep 29, 2019 2:26 PM

Oct 2012
Let me guess, tha river was Styx, right? I guess the next plot is decided then.

Also, with all that fuss about mortal and god not be able to have romance, I'm pretty much sure now that Bell is a product of such love. What an irony, right.

Well, Ais had to conveniently jump there too so its obvious the end of this season would be undecisive yet again.
Sep 30, 2019 9:43 PM

May 2012
That was pretty damn amazing! Really impressive episode and ending especially. Do wonder what the last episode will offer!
Oct 2, 2019 1:23 PM
Jan 2018
Aisha never actually hated haruhime,

Aisha was being controlled by Ishtar and couldn't go against her after she broke the crystal thing .

She had no choice but to play out her orders

The virgin thing is most likely a editers infulance the only thing I dislike is the no one acually tells her the truth but they changed it so that someone trys to tell her.

Mattinator95Oct 3, 2019 1:47 AM
Oct 5, 2019 7:42 AM

Apr 2018
Tbh, I'm on team Haruhime lmao
Oct 5, 2019 12:09 PM

Jul 2016
Oh, of course. Let's make Haruhime believe she actually had sex with many men (against her will so technically, rape) because who cares about the trauma it might have left in her psyche. She's now safe and with her harem Hero so why bother telling her that in fact, not a single client fucked her unconscious body while she was captive.

Another awful episode this season has offered. The mighty God of War ended up being a walking joke and the plot conveniences used to make Hestia go outside the walls was beyond stupidity. Man, and here I thought Apollo's representation was disappointing but now, seeing the God of War himself being this stupid and incompetent sure proved me wrong.

P.S.: Welf acknowledging Hephaestus' appeal made me happy, being honest. Finally someone showing some good taste.
Oct 12, 2019 11:32 PM

Dec 2013
Poor Hestia. Even Lilli felt sorry for her.

Hestia getting kidnapped was random af!
Oct 13, 2019 12:45 AM

Mar 2015
Haruhime joins the team!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 14, 2019 5:21 PM

Jul 2013
Dude what? I've always had this thought that one day Ares would come down to Orario and fuck shit up especially those strong familias that are doing whatever they want but now look at what they did to him. He's the fucking God of War ffs. With all that said he is absolutely hilarious and this is the best episode yet in this season lol
Nov 13, 2019 11:49 PM

Sep 2012
ares is an idiot 😂😂😂😂
Dec 18, 2019 11:11 AM

Sep 2019
So haruhime is actually a virgin! Don't get me wrong I'm happy but it seems like they are desperately trying to prove that book (That a hero never stands with a prostitute). If that so then what was the point of previous episodes what was the purpose when bell said he wanted be a hero who never abandoned anyone. It's like he's words doesn't mean anything at last. Really for a sec I thought bell was doing something good but fuck it was like all for nothing. (Cringe level 1000)
AvichiiDec 18, 2019 11:17 AM
Dec 18, 2019 11:16 AM

Sep 2019
SouthRzVa said:
Oh, of course. Let's make Haruhime believe she actually had sex with many men (against her will so technically, rape) because who cares about the trauma it might have left in her psyche. She's now safe and with her harem Hero so why bother telling her that in fact, not a single client fucked her unconscious body while she was captive.

Another awful episode this season has offered. The mighty God of War ended up being a walking joke and the plot conveniences used to make Hestia go outside the walls was beyond stupidity. Man, and here I thought Apollo's representation was disappointing but now, seeing the God of War himself being this stupid and incompetent sure proved me wrong.

P.S.: Welf acknowledging Hephaestus' appeal made me happy, being honest. Finally someone showing some good taste.
I've had the same thought. Why bother telling her that she is a fucken Virgin more importantly she doesn't even know that she's still a virgin I mean how is that possible? Is that how it works!
Jan 8, 2020 4:25 PM

Jan 2014
Wha- did they just retcon a character's virginity...?
Jan 14, 2020 3:29 PM
Apr 2016
Ah, can never get enough of Hestia's love problems...
Apr 26, 2020 6:05 AM

Jul 2009
So Haruhime never did anything with guys...Aisha kept that to herself.
Apr 28, 2020 2:19 AM
Oct 2017
Holy hell, it took 2 seasons to finally get a chuckle out of me. Ganesha whispering around a corner is the first funny act after 23 episodes... man that's harsh.
May 5, 2020 3:59 AM

Mar 2020
You just got to love Ganesha :D
[url=https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Scuderia1615&sclick=1]
May 20, 2020 4:04 AM

Aug 2017
chair-sama said:
Who thought that starting new arc in the 2 last episodes is a good idea?

Yeah, dumb show.

How is this classified as romance and not harem?

Aisha is pretty hot, I like her.
Jul 2, 2020 7:34 PM
Dec 2016
I love it when Bell and Haruhime are holding hand while blushing. Looks too sweet!
But then again, Hestia is too annoying. Just let Bell interact with other girls, jeez.
Aug 15, 2020 2:55 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Even though this is such a low budget adaptation, I m liking this more than in the LN, it was just too long and boring, this chapter was at the near end, to reach here you had to read so many other side stuff, some nice, others too long.
My mind gave up when it reached this last one, and I just wanted to get it over FAST!

So yeah, much more enjoyable this way, with faster pacing, also Ares is more comical here than he was on the LN, which is kinda amusing for me.

I hope those people crying out vital info was left out about Haruhime are happy now, to me, it doesn't change much... like since she is pure now and a virgin, people can finally ship her with Bell?!

FUCK OFF

What a shitty mentality that is, its something I also hate about Japan Idol culture, they all want them pure so they can fantasize and shit, those girls can't even have a boyfriend...
This fucked up way of thinking needs to stop.

Good episode aside all the off-topic stuff.
Sep 21, 2020 11:27 AM

Jan 2009
damn the animation is so bad lol

but there are nice info dumps here like the 3 great quests so they gonna have to kill a Black Dragon eh the final boss villain i guess

just like in Dungeons and Dragons

nice that Aisha is still alive though i find her more sexy hot than Ishtar of this anime

and lol so Haruhime is still a virgin since she faints the moment she sees a mans body

looks like next episode Bell x Hestia will happen? but Ais is there too though a love triangle perhaps
Sep 22, 2020 1:43 AM

Jun 2020
Definitely an odd choice to start a new arc on the last two episodes of the season in my opinion, but I can definitely get behind Ares as a character, even if he is going to be a one and done type appearance. His banter with his adviser, Marius, was definitely the highlight of this episode for me.
Have a great day!

Sep 23, 2020 4:19 AM

Oct 2016
I AM GANESHA!

That was a pretty entertaining episode, Hestia you petty Goddess you lmao.

As I thought Bell respects God's too much to get into a romantic relationship with them. Plus he already has Ais in his heart, but he does need to take Hestia's feelings seriously though.

Ares is hilarious and his banter with Marius is fucking great.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2019

116 by Donkunsan »»
Feb 27, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2019

188 by amlg »»
Jan 31, 10:07 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

167 by amlg »»
Jan 31, 9:28 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2019

125 by amlg »»
Jan 31, 9:04 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2019

139 by amlg »»
Jan 31, 8:43 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.