Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
O Maidens In Your Savage Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 21, 2019 2:36 PM
Jul 2018
A_Sad_Dust_Cloud said:
Escaethorne said:
Well, this was degenerate trash right to the end. Pushes the whole "muh female sexuality" crap too hard. I'm considering suffering through the manga just for more Hongou.
Really though, no matter how self-aware the cringy literary references were, there's nothing cultured about it. It's poorly disguised propaganda written by the kind of hag you'd expect to hop on a broom and fly away. I'm not some hardliner traditionalist, but some things are innate to human nature.

What the fuck're you on about, mate?

Did you watch the show, lad? The whole point of the show was "hurr durr look how rebellious we are, all adults are assbackwards puritans, just look at these absurd charicature eldery teachers" while trying to pretty it up a bit by sprinkling literary references. Of course, puritanism is shit (shit from Victorian-era feminists), but so is being in a hurry to suck the first cock you see just because it's in fashion.
Sep 21, 2019 2:42 PM

Jun 2014
Damn, what hot garbage
Sep 21, 2019 3:25 PM
Mar 2019
What a great anime ! Loved it :)
Hope a season 2 will come out uwu
Sep 21, 2019 3:25 PM
Mar 2019
Sep 21, 2019 3:26 PM
Mar 2019
Sep 21, 2019 3:26 PM
Mar 2019
Sep 21, 2019 3:44 PM
Jun 2013
Until the end I find boys are poorly written in this show. They really react as a teenage girl would imagine them react in the weird situations of the show but really it's too unrelatable for me.

I found the show enjoyable while at the end it's more a shojo very dedicated to teenage girl than a mature drama about what you feel in high school. Just adding sex doesn't change that I think. I guess It's still a 6-7/10 for me.
Sep 21, 2019 3:49 PM

Jul 2016
Escaethorne said:
A_Sad_Dust_Cloud said:

What the fuck're you on about, mate?

Did you watch the show, lad? The whole point of the show was "hurr durr look how rebellious we are, all adults are assbackwards puritans, just look at these absurd charicature eldery teachers" while trying to pretty it up a bit by sprinkling literary references. Of course, puritanism is shit (shit from Victorian-era feminists), but so is being in a hurry to suck the first cock you see just because it's in fashion.

Okay, there's a lot to unpack here and most of what you said is just outright wrong so let's go through it step-by-step. First off, the point of the show isn't teenage rebellion, or look how shit adults are, it's about how teenage girls discover their sexuality in different ways on their "emotional paths toward adulthood" as the synopsis puts it. That's what it means, that's their "savage season" Teenage rebellion is just one facet of a much larger point.

I actually do agree with you that the principal and vice-principal seem a bit caricature-ish compared to everyone else in what I would consider a very well written cast, but in terms of the narrative, they serve their function just fine. No harm done.

I don't know where you made the connection to puritanism. By the time the victorian era came around it had lost most of it's popularity and (even by the standards of the time) would have been considered a very anti-feminist movement. Puritans performed witch trials and advocated against homosexuality and pre-marital sex, all distinctly bad un-feministy things to do. To say that puritanism has anything to do with feminism (even protofeminism) and anything to do with this anime is a bit more than a stretch, don't you think?

Lastly, "but so is being in a hurry to suck the first cock you see just because it's in fashion." That... is something I'd recommend you talk to someone about because that is not a normal thing to think about another human being. That's borderline incel talk, are you okay?
Sep 21, 2019 4:27 PM

Mar 2019
Marvelous Manga. Marvelous Animation. Marvelous Music...10/10. My Top# 2 of the season.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Sep 21, 2019 4:48 PM
Jul 2018
A_Sad_Dust_Cloud said:
Escaethorne said:

Okay, there's a lot to unpack here and most of what you said is just outright wrong so let's go through it step-by-step. First off, the point of the show isn't teenage rebellion, or look how shit adults are, it's about how teenage girls discover their sexuality in different ways on their "emotional paths toward adulthood" as the synopsis puts it. That's what it means, that's their "savage season" Teenage rebellion is just one facet of a much larger point.

I actually do agree with you that the principal and vice-principal seem a bit caricature-ish compared to everyone else in what I would consider a very well written cast, but in terms of the narrative, they serve their function just fine. No harm done.

I don't know where you made the connection to puritanism. By the time the victorian era came around it had lost most of it's popularity and (even by the standards of the time) would have been considered a very anti-feminist movement. Puritans performed witch trials and advocated against homosexuality and pre-marital sex, all distinctly bad un-feministy things to do. To say that puritanism has anything to do with feminism (even protofeminism) and anything to do with this anime is a bit more than a stretch, don't you think?

Lastly, "but so is being in a hurry to suck the first cock you see just because it's in fashion." That... is something I'd recommend you talk to someone about because that is not a normal thing to think about another human being. That's borderline incel talk, are you okay?

It's about both discovering sexuality and rebellion against society regarding such matters. The principal and vice-principal were basically the villains of the series. During the climax the girls took a teacher hostage, made demands to the school, covered the school with paper filled with writing about how adults suck, no more oppressive anti-relationship rules, blah blah blah.

By "puritanism" I wasn't referring to the 16th~17th century religious movement, but the "social purity movement" of the late 1800s/early 1900s. It was undoubedtly a feminist movement, though it differered from modern feminism on many points. They were against homosexuality and pre-marital sex, but that's not my qualm about the movement.

Being against whores is "incel behaviour"? Most incels mainly hate whores since they can't get one and they have some stupid complex about being virgins. On the other hand, sane men hate whores for sane reasons - increased chances of STDs, infidelity, divorce, and female unhappiness. Believe me, man, I've had non-virgin women that would have tongued my ass at the snap of my fingers, but I'd never in a million years marry one.
removed-userSep 21, 2019 4:51 PM
Sep 21, 2019 5:21 PM

Mar 2010
I'm a melodrama trash so this show is a 9/10 for me. Really liked the episode and how the drama was resolved. Also loved how they wrapped things up after the time skip with both sweet and bittersweet endings for the girls.

Btw, for those wondering about the manga, I skimmed through the last arc (without reading because I can't read Japanese) and found that they're pretty much 99% visually similar. So it's safe to say that they're the same.

Now Watching

原神 : 800993232

SV-Mirage

Sep 21, 2019 5:27 PM
Dec 2017
Oke,,,,,,, 8.5/10
Sep 21, 2019 7:33 PM

Dec 2018
This was a damn good show. it handled the topic of sex maturely and used it for comedy in appropriate ways, had beautiful art, and had interesting and varied characters. 8/10, hoping they make a season 2
Sep 21, 2019 8:24 PM
Jan 2017
Anime cancer, i wonder why Simeone create something like this
Sep 21, 2019 9:16 PM
Jan 2017
Vader_ said:
At the beginning, i found it pretty interesting. But the last 6 episode make me cringe so hard.
I felt the cringe too. Last episode I even fast forwarded some scenes.
Sep 21, 2019 9:32 PM

Feb 2015
How disappointing. What a waste of fantastic animation and a good start. This shit should never have touched drama and stuck solely to it's comedy.
Sep 21, 2019 11:00 PM
Sep 2017
Swagernator said:
MegamiRem said:
Btw can any manga reader tell me if this was in the manga or the anime gave it an original end?

Does it matter ? The mangaka is writing the script, so its canon one way or another.
I want to know too, cause if it is an original ending for the anime that means no season 2, but if it is from the manga theres still hope for a season 2
Sep 21, 2019 11:03 PM
Sep 2017
Short_Circut said:
God this was the main reason why I dislike Momoko so much, that whole segment, in the beginning, was just like "are you like... retarded ?", she seriously was just plain annoying

Wonder why they chose to omit Kazusa and Izumi's kiss scene. Oh well it doesn't matter cause fukin Hongo cockblocked that one as well

A solid es-ee-ecks/10

Lelouch0202 said:
Given that it ended with a time skip, is this an original end or are we still following the source material?

MegamiRem said:
Btw can any manga reader tell me if this was in the manga or the anime gave it an original end?

It's the same ending, only the epilogue portion was gonna be coupled with the last volume release in October, but otherwise, the entire thing is adapted

Kougeru said:
From what I hear, this is different than the mangai

It's pretty much the same though. Maybe a few cuts here and there (since manga to anime can't always be 1:1), but all the major events and such are the same
So there´s hope for a season 2 ? I don´t mind reading manga but I prefer anime.
Sep 21, 2019 11:29 PM
May 2016
ACasualViewer said:
Everything was closed out in a good way, overall strong show.
yeah it ended very well I was worried how they are gonna end with all those lose ends in the last episode ,but then everyone worked together and then solved everything .
Sep 22, 2019 12:35 AM

Jul 2017
So the ending that we wanted to see...ended up being a drastic left turn in what could be termed as a cliffhanger ending of sorts. Whatever the case, all's well that ends well...???

To counterintuitive everyone's fates intertwined together with what can be said as a cluster of deep shit, I find myself very conflicted about all 5 maidens and their journey to end in something as trivial as "Tag, you're it!" Not that kind of ending you'd want to expect that everyone somehow got everything resolved within the moment and the final timeskip.

Es-Ee-Ecks, the journey that is ongoing, but that ending just raised my eyebrows for something this bad. A good start to a bad end.
Sep 22, 2019 2:44 AM

Aug 2019
Ending was kinda meh. Felt like they solved everything with friendship magic.

The art and animation’s beautiful as always, with all the colours and whatnot, but sadly the last episode just felt rushed, and a desperate attempt to solve all the problems that came up so far.

Niina: I don’t expect him to date me if I confess, I just want to tell Izumi I like him.
Also Niina: Pls put yer hands on my butt as I press myself against you in a crowded train
Again Niina: I’m cool with him being sexually attracted to me because love and lust are one and the same. Plus it felt super hot when he touched me.

Felt like they really ruined Niina’s characterization. I honestly don’t know what she was going for. And what exactly she was thinking. The same for Momoko, who went from confused about her feelings to suddenly passive-aggressive about her crush on Niina and then suddenly she’s all it’s cool we friends again.

I guess teenagers are like that..?

Well, anyway, best part was definitely seeing juujo being happy with her baby and baby daddy, as well as Sonezaki and smooth lady killer Amagi together.

7/10
Sep 22, 2019 5:04 AM

Sep 2019
Eh, well, I enjoyed that. Felt slightly rushed, but that might just be me wanting a longer epilogue. I mean, I don't feel like those girls would get away with doing that.

The series, in general, is still an 8/10 for me... even if Hongou got cockblocked. A bummer, but one I can get over. The most positive thing about this was the approach to the sexual and relationship themes, and my most negative thing, I think it was just Momoko in general. In the beginning, I could get attached to all the characters except her.

EDIT: Oh, speaking of which; it would have been great to have gotten an update to Hongou's ending with her writing. Hell, I'd watch a Rom-SoL with an adult version of her exploring her life as a writer.
"You know you've reached peak quality when a doujin is better than the actual source series." (Eg. To LOVE-Ru)

Just to list a couple of biases.
Likes: A good story, characters, writing, romance, a good plot twist or something that breaks expectations (In a good way), 'backstory' and justice.
Dislikes: Bad romance, too much fanservice, the harem genre, yuri, yaoi, and bad writing.

Sep 22, 2019 6:49 AM

Jan 2018
sexual tension, curiousness, sexual attraction, romance, naiveness all being featured on the highest degree of realism. I FUCKING LIVE THIS THIS GODDAMN ANIME. it features lots and lots of questions about sex, love and over all how a girl's mind works. this is so relatable even though I'm a guy.

and that "it fit" at the end HOHOHOHOOOOLYY SHIIIITTT
Sep 22, 2019 7:15 AM

Aug 2014
Cute girl doing cute stuff?
Nah
It's Cute girl thinking horny stuff.

I am just too old for this teenage romance,
It cringe me so much watching this.

All this build up for this ?

That was quite unsatisfying
Sep 22, 2019 7:17 AM

Aug 2014
thiago52192 said:
On the first 4 - 6 episodes, I swear I'd give this show an 8/10. Unttil then, the show was extremelly funny and clever. Downgraded to 7 when it created too much unecessary drama, and didn't focus on the comedy.

And after this final episode, I have to downgrade again. That was mess. Even the characters said they were confused. It created so much character arcs that the show didn't know how to finish naturaly. This definitely could have been better. 6/10

I think this whole anime were just trying to justify the girls (and the boys) these new feeling of relationship.

They're mistaken about every romance will be always about adult stuff like having sex or kissing.

I am not even sure what am I watching.

The Drama Romance Comedy is really messy to know what exactly happening in the story and whats the point having all those drama .
Sep 22, 2019 8:53 AM

Jul 2017
Whgedia said:
Short_Circut said:
God this was the main reason why I dislike Momoko so much, that whole segment, in the beginning, was just like "are you like... retarded ?", she seriously was just plain annoying

Wonder why they chose to omit Kazusa and Izumi's kiss scene. Oh well it doesn't matter cause fukin Hongo cockblocked that one as well

A solid es-ee-ecks/10

It's the same ending, only the epilogue portion was gonna be coupled with the last volume release in October, but otherwise, the entire thing is adapted

It's pretty much the same though. Maybe a few cuts here and there (since manga to anime can't always be 1:1), but all the major events and such are the same

Nope. The whole thing has been adapted and given how it ended, I doubt there will be a 2nd season of this
Sep 22, 2019 10:59 AM

Aug 2013
goddamn the prez became a hot girl in the end
Sep 22, 2019 11:39 AM

Jan 2013
There is a lot to say about this anime, so much happened in only 12 episodes that i think took me unexpectedly way too fast.
I was loving this anime when it started but at the end, i felt like something was missing, i was simply not enjoying this as much as i was from the beginning. But now i got all i needed, thanks to this episode.

I'm glad it all ended well, they learned a lot from this "savage time of their lives" xD And deeply i think everyone who watched and enjoyed this anime learned something too. After all it "tackles" one of the most confusing emotions that we don't understand, growing up and love. They all grew up and learned something more. Like we all do...

Can't believe how great it ended! So happy for Kazusa and Izumi and Sonezaki and her bf xD And obviously for all of them in general!

One of the funniest things was how the director and vice-director went home because it was Friday night ahahaha

I don't know if the manga already ended but if that's the case i wish i could see an OVA in future that would show all of them living in the future together.

Great ending! 8/10
Thank you everyone, you'll be missed ;)

One of the best animes of this type that i've seen.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 22, 2019 12:52 PM

Mar 2008
So Kazusa and Izumi are good.

Sonezaki and Shun are good.

Hongou got ditched by sensei. An unfortunate but realistic expectation.

Momo and Niina seem to be at a minimum friends, although that seemed a bit closer than just friends to me, and quite frankly the most important question for me personally.
Sep 22, 2019 1:29 PM

Aug 2013
This series tries to be realistic with characters acting according to thier ages, but it's not really my cup of tea. If creators tries to be realistic, I prefer when they are focusing on actual feelings and closeness (and ideally when it's mixed with very light fantasy or rather mystical world like Key's works) than focusing on sexuality and forced problems.
My score is probably too harsh. I liked Sonezaki with her boyfriend and main couple too. It would be much better without Sugawara and that one attracted to the teacher... But in the end, without them this series would be pointless. 5.5/10.
rsc-plSep 22, 2019 1:38 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 22, 2019 2:37 PM
Sep 2017
Short_Circut said:
Whgedia said:

Nope. The whole thing has been adapted and given how it ended, I doubt there will be a 2nd season of this
Damn I really want to see more of this, I guess I have to read the manga now.
Sep 22, 2019 3:36 PM

Jul 2017
I totally get that this tackles a serious premise and all, but, if you aren't drawn to it at all, it means nothing. I mean, we all go through this phase in our lives but still, it was so damn over the top imo, during several scenes and ways of thinking of certain characters. While i was watching this show, i was always thinking to myself "calm the fuck down, no need to rush into that territory so early, think with your brain and not with your dick/vagina" (that's just how i see it myself). I guess this anime just wasn't something for me. And it made me cringe, sometimes. The beginning was actually quite good, it managed to draw me into this series' premise, but the development and the characters' evolutions just kinda fell short and took away the interest i had for the rest of this. The climax was just... a garbage can on fire, ngl.

It's a weak 6/10. Because the first episodes were somewhat enjoyable for me.
Sep 22, 2019 4:00 PM
Mar 2011
How to ruin title in one last episode 👌
Sep 22, 2019 6:00 PM

Sep 2018
I thought worst but thank god it doesn't awfully end.. I love the end scenes with the song, I love the OP song! I'm happy to all those characters and it end up well :)
Sep 22, 2019 6:01 PM

Apr 2012
God bless you, Okada! You were able to turn this show into a complete adaptation of the entire manga. Great job! I won’t say that this anime was a masterpiece or “best anime of the year” for me, but as always I enjoyed it thanks to one of my favorite screenwriters and it really was my best choice in the summer season.

Almost all of my ships sailed to the port, I experienced some buthurt due to a couple of weird moments in the end, this series left a pleasant aftertaste and gave me some good messages, Mary Okada's classic experience.

8 out of 10.

Swagernator said:
So this is it ? This was that world shattering event that manga readers were mumbling about ? Disappointed in them as usually.

It seems that most of the ending was taken from the pilogue chapter that hasn't yet been released, but what was already in the manga was adapted 1 to 1.

@rsc-pl It was rumored that Mary Okada was writing the script for AnoHana as a tribute to the original Key trilogy, so, not only you feel it, lol.

razisgosu said:
Momo and Niina seem to be at a minimum friends, although that seemed a bit closer than just friends to me, and quite frankly the most important question for me personally.

Honestly, I don’t see any “a bit closer” there, but if you get carried away by speculation, then I think that it is quite possible to come up with justifications for this. But until the release of the epilogue or the recognition of Okada itself, it will be pure speculation.
RobertBobertSep 22, 2019 6:20 PM
Sep 22, 2019 6:45 PM

Feb 2014
Oh, looks like this time "Kuzu no Honkai" did it rightly (or not bad), imo.

The final episode didnt give me that special feeling so giving an 8 is hard. But the anime, in general, was good / entertaining (7/10).

Oh, good to point again that finally childhood's love prevailed! That's uncommon. The opposite is cliche.
TechOtakuSep 22, 2019 7:05 PM
Sep 22, 2019 6:54 PM

Oct 2008
well this was a chaos but this is also satisfying as well.
it really made me absorbed with all the drama in which other shows could not even do that to me.
5/5.
9/10.

Sep 22, 2019 10:36 PM

Jul 2016
Happy ending with no one of the girls being expelled, Milo being ok with them despite of almost dying and Niina not needing to pay a visit to a psychologist despite of all the shit the pedo put in her head...? Seriously, the writing in this show never cease to amaze me...

Honestly, I don't care what others say but Amagi was the only MVP in this goddamn show. He's aware of how "difficult" his girlfriend can be yet he never hesitates too much and always finds a way to be straight with his words or actions. Man, how much I would have liked to see his relationship with Sonezaki getting more depth instead of having to deal with the forced love triangle plot line.

Overall and leaving Sonezaki and Amagi's relationship aside, this was a quite terrible show. Over-exaggerated to no end, the melodrama between Kazusa, Niina and Izumi was really infuriating and the way it was handled throughout these 12 episodes was simply awful.
And by the way, the idea of having five main characters, each one with her own story to be develop and just counting with 12 episodes at disposal ended up being as unsatisfying as I was expecting. In the end, most of the conclusions felt forced or extremely rushed.
Momoko without proper development just looked like your typical drama queen, Niina's personal issue with the pedo should have had a proper resolution and I feel that Hongou's conflicted feelings towards Milo didn't receive a closure at all.

2/10 - And here I was thinking nothing would be as terrible as "Shield Hero" this year but I guess life can always surprise you.
SouthRzVaSep 23, 2019 12:25 AM
Sep 22, 2019 10:46 PM

Mar 2008
RobertBobert said:
Honestly, I don’t see any “a bit closer” there, but if you get carried away by speculation, then I think that it is quite possible to come up with justifications for this. But until the release of the epilogue or the recognition of Okada itself, it will be pure speculation.

I don't think its that far off to say the sleeve grabbing, the blushy smiles, and them being together in general after how upset Momo was could be interpreted as a couple. Or Momo could realize she doesn't like Niina and they're simply friends period. It could have gone either or. That's why I said it was one of my most important questions.
Sep 22, 2019 11:02 PM

Nov 2013
Definitely one of the most unique anime I’ve seen in a long while, I think they did a fairly good job at representing the tumultuous and chaotic time teenagers have when they discover new feelings and sexual desires ...that intended or not, will eventually lead them to maturity.

Though this finale was a tad dramatic and didn’t fully resolve all plot points, it did at least try to tackle them and gave us brief snippets of resolution (ie.the growth & understanding of KazusaxIzumi and SonezakixAmagi pairings, Momo and Sugawara still remain friends, Hongo moves past sensei and gains confidence in her abilities to ‘entertain’ with her novels)

I was expecting more of a conclusion in terms of each girl(ie. how they arrived at their understanding/maturity) so the brief glimpses we got did feel a bit rushed and unsatisfying...

I think an episode more could’ve offered the detail that I desired, especially for Sugawara, since I feel viewers lacked an explanation from her for her character’s complexity(ie. why does she say she hates herself, her relationship with pedo guy etc)

Still while the ending was pretty much what I expected, I still enjoyed guessing how it would all play out.

As for my predictions,
- Kazusa x Izumi and Sonezaki x Amagi pairings were indeed solidified
- Momo did confess and acknowledge she’s a lesbian ..but how this affected her afterwards is inconclusive
- Hongo did learn from her youthful experiences to galvanize her in completing her novel works
- Sugawara is the only one I couldn’t predict for, and honestly I wish there was a better ending for her
Sep 23, 2019 5:50 AM

Oct 2008
Don't get the hate or disappointment. The show was exactly what it set itself up to be right from the very first episode. If people disliked the melodrama, that's fine. At least it wasn't melodrama for melodrama's sake with all the character having proper development and build-up. They never spent too much time on most of the rather frustrating tropes that you commonly see in other dramas and all the conflicts were character driven.

The ending I felt was sufficient in giving proper closure to most of the character arcs. After you've figured stuff out and realized how obvious and trivial it all was to begin with, there's really nothing left to do but to accept, let go and move on.
Sep 23, 2019 8:39 AM

Feb 2014
Eps 1-10 is when the awesome story kicks in
Eps 11-12 when they crushed this show

7/10 would love to see Kazusa x Izumi love story continues...
Sep 23, 2019 10:42 AM

Apr 2012
razisgosu said:
RobertBobert said:

I don't think its that far off to say the sleeve grabbing, the blushy smiles, and them being together in general after how upset Momo was could be interpreted as a couple. Or Momo could realize she doesn't like Niina and they're simply friends period. It could have gone either or. That's why I said it was one of my most important questions.

There was no blush; this is the standard character design in this work. As for the scene, if we didn’t dig too deeply, it meant that despite Niina’s “loss”, Momo was still there as her new best friend who was ready to support her. Not to mention the fact that they only spend Kazusa to the station, and weren't there together on their own. I don't want to draw any conclusions before the release of the manga epilogue, but at the moment I doubt that this can be anything more than mutual support after a relatively negative experience.
Sep 23, 2019 1:25 PM
Sep 2019
I honestly enjoyed this ending. It had everything I wanted and was expecting from it.
7/10
Sep 23, 2019 2:33 PM
Jun 2017
Talcon said:
What did she mean "It fit"? What fit?

We both know what she meant by that LOL cmon now
Sep 23, 2019 2:34 PM
Jun 2017
who the hell said it was a good idea to end it with kazusa saying “it fit”?!
Sep 23, 2019 6:31 PM

Dec 2012
Escaethorne said:
Being against whores is "incel behaviour"? Most incels mainly hate whores since they can't get one and they have some stupid complex about being virgins. On the other hand, sane men hate whores for sane reasons - increased chances of STDs, infidelity, divorce, and female unhappiness. Believe me, man, I've had non-virgin women that would have tongued my ass at the snap of my fingers, but I'd never in a million years marry one.

bruh, that's the most incel line in the incel book.

If you think a woman wanting to have sex = being a whore then you're going to be real dissappointed once you're out of your basement and meet real people out on the real world.
Sep 23, 2019 7:53 PM

Sep 2017
Hmmm that was kind of a train wreck, but at the same time it never felt as bad/stupid as I anticipated it would be. Idk this is hard to evaluate. It's pretty shit but I kinda liked it. I even feel the seemingly random happy ending actually works really well. Is this what you call guilty pleasure lmao.
Sep 23, 2019 11:08 PM

Apr 2012
El-Random said:
Escaethorne said:

bruh, that's the most incel line in the incel book.

If you think a woman wanting to have sex = being a whore then you're going to be real dissappointed once you're out of your basement and meet real people out on the real world.

It’s ironic to see comments that if a woman wants sex, then she is a whore in the comments under such an anime, lol. However, people who use the word incel as a political cliche aren't better.

Sep 24, 2019 1:23 AM

May 2018
So it ended nicely. I am happy that they cleared out all the things between themselves, no more lying, just pure emotion. Love the show, the only problem here is Momoko, she is annoying. The show is really inappopriate, considering the characters are high school students engaging sexual things.

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2019

179 by Shadow_Reaper13 »»
Jan 3, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

143 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:04 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2019

194 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:03 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2019

144 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:03 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2019

142 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.