Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 8, 2019 2:43 AM
Aug 2019
tiwibo said:
Kihira07 said:
*snipped*

Ugh... You don't understand. Him flying without knowing how to float is like someone who knows how to speed on a bike but doesn't know how to balance himself first. That's absolutely nonsensical. Let me use another example: Who knows how to run without knowing how to stand? Did he practice his high speed flying by ramming into things? Again. Where's the wiseman's wisdom in all this when he saw his grandson did it? Much wise.
Kihira07 said:
Again, which moment in anime even mention your "iron man" thing? You just bring out of your imagination or something?

I didn't bother to include links because I expected better from someone who claimed to not giving up, but that's too much now, isn't it? Can't you just search on youtube? Keywords: Shin vs Bear
Kihira07 said:
Except no, just because he used imagination, doesn't mean he could use it immediately, he still have to figure how to control it by his own way,

And that took him 9 years and 9 episodes to how to practice flying safely when he could use jet boots to do acrobatics all those times? Wut!?
Kihira07 said:
All he did was still based on the basic of magic in this world and combined with science: fire, wind, lighting, water, ice, earth,... He hasn't seen who did flying magic yet, or should i say, till ep 4, only Strom could use it so far.

Except that he DID fly at high speed when fighting the damn bear. Also, how basic is a wormhole portal? Ya know? Something that's only hypothetical? He knows how to converge light and bend space and yet he bloody didn't know how to float? You put each of these on each of your hands: Bend space, float. One takes basic physics application, another is hypothetical science. How the heck could the author just write that he didn't know how to basic and yet he can realize hypotheses with ease?
Kihira07 said:
He clearly know nothing about the floating magic until he met Strom so it's normal. There are a lot of things he did in this anime came from his experiments before adapted them into reality. Just like in ep 1, when he burned oxygen and hydrogen at high temperature together to cause the big explosion or destroyed the ceiling to gather the energy for solar beam to attack Strom in ep 4 or used his knowledge about anti-gravity to float in ep 9... You think he just suddenly could do all of that out of no where? All needed his experiments and training before. While the anime didn't show them, he still mentioned about how to do that by his words. And we know he must have did the experiment and trained it before, that's enough

Except that he has to know how to float if he knows how to ironman, and he knew how to ironman when he was a kid and yet he didn't know how to float when he was a teen. I've said it before: Some things have prerequisites to learn. Without those prerequisites, it's impossible to learn them. Do you think that in his sleep he just dreamed "Hey Luke, try combining oxygen and hydrogen." and then he just did it? That's just stupid. Of course he has to know about chemical reactions beforehand. He even knows what oxygen and hydrogen are, for god's sake. The main problem is that he didn't know how to float whatsoever, even by using wind magic, when he could ironman with the same magic.

"Ugh... You don't understand. Him flying without knowing how to float is like someone who knows how to speed on a bike but doesn't know how to balance himself first. That's absolutely nonsensical. Let me use another example: Who knows how to run without knowing how to stand? Did he practice his high speed flying by ramming into things? Again. Where's the wiseman's wisdom in all this when he saw his grandson did it? Much wise."
Again, i also can drive a bike by myself but always get balance without any falling? Nope, not even close. I fell on the bike a lot actually. Shin vs Bear was still on the ground, he only speed up for several seconds only, look at that action and compared to Naruto show, anyone could get speed up too, can they fly if they want? Nope
"And that took him 9 years and 9 episodes to how to practice flying safely when he could use jet boots to do acrobatics all those times?"
Again, anything he did was on the ground with high speed, not in the air when he was flying
"Except that he DID fly at high speed when fighting the damn bear. Also, how basic is a wormhole portal? Ya know? Something that's only hypothetical? He knows how to converge light and bend space and yet he bloody didn't know how to float? You put each of these on each of your hands: Bend space, float. One takes basic physics application, another is hypothetical science. How the heck could the author just write that he didn't know how to basic and yet he can realize hypotheses with ease?"
So you mean all Naruto charaters were flying when they speedy up too? Or they watched iron man before? Everything he did was based on things that existed and he must saw them before, even the gate which connected the place to place, he used his knowledge to make the gate, but the place must existed first. With his jet boots, he could speedy up and flying in the air for only several seconds at most, but floating for a very long time is another thing that he hasn't seen till Strom showed it.
"Except that he has to know how to float if he knows how to ironman, and he knew how to ironman when he was a kid and yet he didn't know how to float when he was a teen. I've said it before: Some things have prerequisites to learn. Without those prerequisites, it's impossible to learn them. Do you think that in his sleep he just dreamed "Hey Luke, try combining oxygen and hydrogen." and then he just did it? That's just stupid. Of course he has to know about chemical reactions beforehand. He even knows what oxygen and hydrogen are, for god's sake. The main problem is that he didn't know how to float whatsoever, even by using wind magic, when he could ironman with the same magic."
Again, he just got speedy up to fight the bear on the ground unless all Naruto characters were flying too since ep 1 by your logic
Kihira07Sep 8, 2019 2:49 AM
Sep 8, 2019 3:43 AM
Jun 2019
Kihira07 said:

Again, i also can drive a bike by myself but always get balance without any falling? Nope, not even close. I fell on the bike a lot actually. Shin vs Bear was still on the ground, he only speed up for several seconds only, look at that action and compared to Naruto show, anyone could get speed up too, can they fly if they want? Nope

Although I'd like to take the bit back where I said about his somersault when I found it didn't happen when watching in slowmo, he clearly flew in a semicircle to the back of the bear. He had streams of air ejected from his shoes during that whole time until the semicircle was completed. He even knew how to zero his flying speed and land properly at the end. That's locking in a position. He knew how to do it and yet he later said that he didn't. Another thing, you don't understand the bike example. You said you don't always get the balance right. However, I said that he didn't even know a thing about balancing. He didn't even know what Step 1 is and yet he already knew how to do Step 2. Let me rephrase what you said into the two-step comparison: You know Step 1 but doesn't always get it right. This is completely different compared to saying that Shin doesn't actually know what Step 1 is.
Kihira07 said:

So you mean all Naruto charaters were flying when they speedy up too? Or they watched iron man before? Everything he did was based on things that existed and he must saw them before, even the gate which connected the place to place, he used his knowledge to make the gate, but the place must existed first. With his jet boots, he could speedy up and flying in the air for only several seconds at most, but floating for a very long time is another thing that he hasn't seen till Strom showed it.

First of all, Naruto characters trained and witnessed skills at play. At the very least, they knew the functions at play before started applying them. Again, this is different compared to the guy who knew how to fly, break speed, and land safely from high speed short flight, but no floating known he claimed. Funny you mentioned this because Shin knew about biology to a point of doing specific cells regeneration to save someone, physics to the point where he became the first person in two worlds to discover wormholes (He specifically said that it's done by shortening the distance between two locations. That's wormhole on our research papers.), and chemistry to the point of distilling hydrogen and oxygen in a tightly restrained field to make explosions. How come this guy, a natural know-it-all who has the knowledge of real world science, didn't know that you only need to oppose the force of gravity pulling your weight to float in the air? That's very basic thing in physics: Force vectors. This guy didn't have the knowledge of The 4 Forces of Flight, something that can be found as early as in schools, and yet he somehow understood how wormholes were formed?
Kihira07 said:

Again, he just got speedy up to fight the bear on the ground unless all Naruto characters were flying too since ep 1 by your logic

So, you said earlier that he flew and now you're trying to say that he leaped? Look at the video again: Semicircle. Streams of air constantly pushed out from his shoes.

You're like Shin, aren't you? One episode did something and next episode "Uh I don't know." By the way, it's animated so that the Naruto characters were actually jumping and leaping. Even if they were in the air for a long time, we could still get the idea that they're leaping. That semicircle wasn't done on the ground. Mind you that the semicircle was parallel to the ground. Again, streams of air constantly pushed out from his shoes. Not even a single frame depicting that the streams stopped. And your logic said that it's not flying.
Sep 8, 2019 9:09 PM
Aug 2019
tiwibo said:
Kihira07 said:

Although I'd like to take the bit back where I said about his somersault when I found it didn't happen when watching in slowmo, he clearly flew in a semicircle to the back of the bear. He had streams of air ejected from his shoes during that whole time until the semicircle was completed. He even knew how to zero his flying speed and land properly at the end. That's locking in a position. He knew how to do it and yet he later said that he didn't. Another thing, you don't understand the bike example. You said you don't always get the balance right. However, I said that he didn't even know a thing about balancing. He didn't even know what Step 1 is and yet he already knew how to do Step 2. Let me rephrase what you said into the two-step comparison: You know Step 1 but doesn't always get it right. This is completely different compared to saying that Shin doesn't actually know what Step 1 is.
Kihira07 said:

First of all, Naruto characters trained and witnessed skills at play. At the very least, they knew the functions at play before started applying them. Again, this is different compared to the guy who knew how to fly, break speed, and land safely from high speed short flight, but no floating known he claimed. Funny you mentioned this because Shin knew about biology to a point of doing specific cells regeneration to save someone, physics to the point where he became the first person in two worlds to discover wormholes (He specifically said that it's done by shortening the distance between two locations. That's wormhole on our research papers.), and chemistry to the point of distilling hydrogen and oxygen in a tightly restrained field to make explosions. How come this guy, a natural know-it-all who has the knowledge of real world science, didn't know that you only need to oppose the force of gravity pulling your weight to float in the air? That's very basic thing in physics: Force vectors. This guy didn't have the knowledge of The 4 Forces of Flight, something that can be found as early as in schools, and yet he somehow understood how wormholes were formed?
Kihira07 said:

So, you said earlier that he flew and now you're trying to say that he leaped? Look at the video again: Semicircle. Streams of air constantly pushed out from his shoes.

You're like Shin, aren't you? One episode did something and next episode "Uh I don't know." By the way, it's animated so that the Naruto characters were actually jumping and leaping. Even if they were in the air for a long time, we could still get the idea that they're leaping. That semicircle wasn't done on the ground. Mind you that the semicircle was parallel to the ground. Again, streams of air constantly pushed out from his shoes. Not even a single frame depicting that the streams stopped. And your logic said that it's not flying.

Except the jet boots helped him got speedy up and "flying" in only several seconds to beat the bear , nothing related to floating in the mid air whatsoever. Again, he did it thank to his jet boots, not because floating magic
Kihira07Sep 8, 2019 9:12 PM
Sep 8, 2019 10:29 PM
Jun 2019
Kihira07 said:

Except the jet boots helped him got speedy up and "flying" in only several seconds to beat the bear , nothing related to floating in the mid air whatsoever. Again, he did it thank to his jet boots, not because floating magic

Nothing related? Did you see how he controlled his altitude while flying in semicircle? All those legs swinging that he did, body rotation. If he can manage those while flying at high speed, why can't he float when stationary? Even if he can only do that above one spot on the ground, it still counts as having the knowledge. But no, outright said that he knew nothing.
Also bruh, do you think helicopters need to outright shut down gravity to ascend? He made the jet boots himself and to top it off made them that each of them eject two streams of air. He knew what he was doing, and yet he didn't know.
Sep 9, 2019 7:27 AM
Nov 2018
Tbh I decided to watch this because of Rie Takahashi. No other reason.
Sep 9, 2019 8:16 AM
Aug 2019
tiwibo said:
Kihira07 said:

Nothing related? Did you see how he controlled his altitude while flying in semicircle? All those legs swinging that he did, body rotation. If he can manage those while flying at high speed, why can't he float when stationary? Even if he can only do that above one spot on the ground, it still counts as having the knowledge. But no, outright said that he knew nothing.
Also bruh, do you think helicopters need to outright shut down gravity to ascend? He made the jet boots himself and to top it off made them that each of them eject two streams of air. He knew what he was doing, and yet he didn't know.

Just a bit higher than ground thak to his jet boots at very high speed, not because floating magic in high mid air. If you run fast combined with your jet boots at very high speed, you could fly for 4,5 seconds like in anime, but keep floating for minutes in high mid air? Totally different beast here. Don't understand why you are so stubborn about an obvious thing like that, anything at very high speed combined with jet boots could make you fly higher than the ground a bit for 4,5 seconds
Sep 9, 2019 9:18 AM
Jun 2019
Kihira07 said:

Just a bit higher than ground thak to his jet boots at very high speed, not because floating magic in high mid air. If you run fast combined with your jet boots at very high speed, you could fly for 4,5 seconds like in anime, but keep floating for minutes in high mid air? Totally different beast here. Don't understand why you are so stubborn about an obvious thing like that, anything at very high speed combined with jet boots could make you fly higher than the ground a bit for 4,5 seconds

Argh, you don't friggin understand any of this, do you? Firstly, he said he needed to build a magic so that he could float not only himself but also a bunch of others at the same time. The gravity-based floating magic is just a result of that demand. However, have you ever wondered why he outright stated that he knew nothing when he used an array of wind magic instead on that bear? Secondly, knowing is different compared to performance. He maintained a short flight fixing at about the same altitude by controlling the direction of his jets. He knew how to do it and yet he said he didn't know. Yes, he can only maintain a short flight but he can't just say that he didn't know. I know the recipe but that doesn't mean I can cook properly. I can't say that I don't know the friggin recipe. I know how wiring repair works but that doesn't mean I can just do it. At the same time, I can't say that I don't know how it's done. He knew how to lock himself in a flight at the same altitude and yet he said he didn't know. Get that fallacy?
Sep 9, 2019 4:40 PM
Aug 2019
tiwibo said:
Kihira07 said:

Argh, you don't friggin understand any of this, do you? Firstly, he said he needed to build a magic so that he could float not only himself but also a bunch of others at the same time. The gravity-based floating magic is just a result of that demand. However, have you ever wondered why he outright stated that he knew nothing when he used an array of wind magic instead on that bear? Secondly, knowing is different compared to performance. He maintained a short flight fixing at about the same altitude by controlling the direction of his jets. He knew how to do it and yet he said he didn't know. Yes, he can only maintain a short flight but he can't just say that he didn't know. I know the recipe but that doesn't mean I can cook properly. I can't say that I don't know the friggin recipe. I know how wiring repair works but that doesn't mean I can just do it. At the same time, I can't say that I don't know how it's done. He knew how to lock himself in a flight at the same altitude and yet he said he didn't know. Get that fallacy?

Again, all he did is got speeding up and flying a bit higher than the ground for 4,5 seconds, no more no less. What Strom did is kept floating in the very high mid air for a quite long time, totally different. One thing is on movement at very high speed so you could fly a bit higher than the ground for 4,5 seconds, the other is you keep standing in the high mid air for 4,5 minutes, same? Not even close. Unless you can convince me that even two very different performances and methods are literally the same, still won’t ever agree with you
Kihira07Sep 9, 2019 4:46 PM
Sep 10, 2019 2:25 AM
Jun 2019
Kihira07 said:

Again, all he did is got speeding up and flying a bit higher than the ground for 4,5 seconds, no more no less. What Strom did is kept floating in the very high mid air for a quite long time, totally different. One thing is on movement at very high speed so you could fly a bit higher than the ground for 4,5 seconds, the other is you keep standing in the high mid air for 4,5 minutes, same? Not even close. Unless you can convince me that even two very different performances and methods are literally the same, still won’t ever agree with you

You still don't get what the deal is here. The point isn't that it's impossible to not know how to use anti-gravity magic when episode 3 happened. The point is that he knew how to float using another magic. An array of wind magic to be exact. The issue with that is his poorly written dialogues that tend to make him a genius and an idiot in the same field at the same time. He shouldn't have said that he just didn't know. He should've said or even monologued that the wind magic would be too inefficient to use to float during a high agility fight against a demonoid. He said less words and that landed him in ambiguity and/or even contradiction.

I can bet that even you can list down ways, whether real or imaginative, to enable a personnel flight and hovering without strings attached. Shin is like the guy with a working jet pack saying that he didn't know how to fly when he should've said instead "This can fly but it turns very slowly. So, I made an exo-suit that can fly to be able to perform more tight maneuvers." As a character with scientific mindset, shouldn't he have more precise dialogues than simply "I knows science. I does science." especially when we're talking about multiple ways to enable floating, more ways to one outcome? "I has solution coz I knows science! I does experiments!"

EDIT: While the gravity-based floating magic isn't the focus of this problem, it's also another problem of its own. This guy knows how to make wormholes and yet he needed to see Schtrom's magic in action to get the idea of gravity. Even you can find the word gravity being repeated everywhere wormholes are discussed as one of the key factors. He can bend spacetime and yet he didn't know gravity. Such a character packed with stupidity.
tiwiboSep 10, 2019 5:51 AM
Sep 10, 2019 8:20 AM
Aug 2019
tiwibo said:
Kihira07 said:

You still don't get what the deal is here. The point isn't that it's impossible to not know how to use anti-gravity magic when episode 3 happened. The point is that he knew how to float using another magic. An array of wind magic to be exact. The issue with that is his poorly written dialogues that tend to make him a genius and an idiot in the same field at the same time. He shouldn't have said that he just didn't know. He should've said or even monologued that the wind magic would be too inefficient to use to float during a high agility fight against a demonoid. He said less words and that landed him in ambiguity and/or even contradiction.

I can bet that even you can list down ways, whether real or imaginative, to enable a personnel flight and hovering without strings attached. Shin is like the guy with a working jet pack saying that he didn't know how to fly when he should've said instead "This can fly but it turns very slowly. So, I made an exo-suit that can fly to be able to perform more tight maneuvers." As a character with scientific mindset, shouldn't he have more precise dialogues than simply "I knows science. I does science." especially when we're talking about multiple ways to enable floating, more ways to one outcome? "I has solution coz I knows science! I does experiments!"

EDIT: While the gravity-based floating magic isn't the focus of this problem, it's also another problem of its own. This guy knows how to make wormholes and yet he needed to see Schtrom's magic in action to get the idea of gravity. Even you can find the word gravity being repeated everywhere wormholes are discussed as one of the key factors. He can bend spacetime and yet he didn't know gravity. Such a character packed with stupidity.

He flied only a bit higher than the ground thank to his jet boots for 4,5 seconds, only thank to his boots, not because floating magic here. Also, just because he know something thank to he has already seen it before doesn't mean he can do other things which he hasn't witness before. In ep 1, he only remembered some limited knowledges from the past and Japan, not even his previous name or how he died. Moreover, he has been living in the forest for entire 15 years without any contact to the outside world, no way he could figure out everything just based on himself alone. Just because he could make jet boots and wormholes doesn't mean he could do everything since his knowledge was limited by his own memory and the living environment (forest)
Sep 10, 2019 9:17 PM
Jun 2019
Kihira07 said:

He flied only a bit higher than the ground thank to his jet boots for 4,5 seconds, only thank to his boots, not because floating magic here. Also, just because he know something thank to he has already seen it before doesn't mean he can do other things which he hasn't witness before. In ep 1, he only remembered some limited knowledges from the past and Japan, not even his previous name or how he died. Moreover, he has been living in the forest for entire 15 years without any contact to the outside world, no way he could figure out everything just based on himself alone. Just because he could make jet boots and wormholes doesn't mean he could do everything since his knowledge was limited by his own memory and the living environment (forest)

Yeah keep preaching that it's just 4-5 seconds when he clearly knew how to control his path. Guess what? It's way easier to stay off the ground when stationary compared to when already moving at high speed. And you're telling me that this guy knew how to control his path and altitude while flying at high speed, and yet he didn't know how to make a short vertical take-off when stationary?

And where did he get his knowledge to create wormholes from? Limited you say? Hey, I've said it before, any discussion about wormholes will get you talking about gravity, and this guy didn't know about gravity and yet he can make wormholes? Yes, it can be limited but I've said before, you need a specific set of knowledge, prerequisites, or it's nonsensical to jump ahead. Ya know? Like how did the guy not know about gravity when he needed to control and manipulate it to create those portals? He specifically said in one line that it's done by shortening the distance. That's wormhole by definition. He bent space, which required gravity manipulation, to bring two locations closer, hence shortening the distance. This was also commented by me in one of the replies here. Also, this means that it's not done purely out of imagination like Merlin did. He has the scientific knowledge to back it up and that's why he said that it's done by shortening the distance in the first place. If he doesn't have the knowledge about wormholes, do you think he would've said that line and tried to explain it before promptly cut it off like he always did? Hell, even that was done in Episode 2 before the first fight with the big baddie! If anything, he should've known even about gravity by then. Even the floating magic shouldn't take so long to make. Do you seriously believe that someone like him, who can create friendly wormholes with more complex manipulation of gravity, can't even move himself up and down in the air with just a simple control? That's BS. I wouldn't be surprised if someone like him cons you of thousands of dollars.
tiwiboSep 10, 2019 9:21 PM
Sep 10, 2019 10:51 PM
Aug 2019
tiwibo said:
Kihira07 said:

Yeah keep preaching that it's just 4-5 seconds when he clearly knew how to control his path. Guess what? It's way easier to stay off the ground when stationary compared to when already moving at high speed. And you're telling me that this guy knew how to control his path and altitude while flying at high speed, and yet he didn't know how to make a short vertical take-off when stationary?

And where did he get his knowledge to create wormholes from? Limited you say? Hey, I've said it before, any discussion about wormholes will get you talking about gravity, and this guy didn't know about gravity and yet he can make wormholes? Yes, it can be limited but I've said before, you need a specific set of knowledge, prerequisites, or it's nonsensical to jump ahead. Ya know? Like how did the guy not know about gravity when he needed to control and manipulate it to create those portals? He specifically said in one line that it's done by shortening the distance. That's wormhole by definition. He bent space, which required gravity manipulation, to bring two locations closer, hence shortening the distance. This was also commented by me in one of the replies here. Also, this means that it's not done purely out of imagination like Merlin did. He has the scientific knowledge to back it up and that's why he said that it's done by shortening the distance in the first place. If he doesn't have the knowledge about wormholes, do you think he would've said that line and tried to explain it before promptly cut it off like he always did? Hell, even that was done in Episode 2 before the first fight with the big baddie! If anything, he should've known even about gravity by then. Even the floating magic shouldn't take so long to make. Do you seriously believe that someone like him, who can create friendly wormholes with more complex manipulation of gravity, can't even move himself up and down in the air with just a simple control? That's BS. I wouldn't be surprised if someone like him cons you of thousands of dollars.

In any shounen anime, any character could move at high speed and fly a bit higher than the ground for mere seconds as well as control their own altitude, simple. Create these portal? He needed to know the places to connect them, and if those wormholes were definitely affected by gravity so they were just on the ground or a bit higher. He had no idea about floating that need anti-gravity in the high mid air until he figured it out. He just made any portals in front of him, and they didn't floating in the mid air thank to the gravity, a nature thing. Or you want those portals have to float in the high mid-air thank to anti-gravity while everyone just sits on the ground to prove your logic?
Sep 11, 2019 7:19 AM
Jun 2019
Kihira07 said:

In any shounen anime, any character could move at high speed and fly a bit higher than the ground for mere seconds as well as control their own altitude, simple.

And yet you don't find any DECENT character that pitches science but practices it full of potholes like this guy. I told you to look at how he moves. Don't even try to blanket the whole thing with "Duh any shounen character can do shit." Natsu doesn't jump high without anything. He jumps high with a boost from either his pal Happy or his flame. Same thing goes to Shinra from Fire Force with his flame. Naruto uses chakra. Shin uses jet boot enchantment to maneuver in a semicircle. Wait a minute. I don't remember Natsu, Shinra, and Naruto make a jump to make a horizontal semicircle... Huh. I'd like you to even try that. Shin turned those boots on the whole time he was making the semicircle. He did jump at the beginning but he flew afterwards to make that shape. Even that youtube video is clear enough to show all that. Go get your eyes checked.

Kihira07 said:

Create these portal? He needed to know the places to connect them, and if those wormholes were definitely affected by gravity so they were just on the ground or a bit higher. He had no idea about floating that need anti-gravity in the high mid air until he figured it out. He just made any portals in front of him, and they didn't floating in the mid air thank to the gravity, a nature thing. Or you want those portals have to float in the high mid-air thank to anti-gravity while everyone just sits on the ground to prove your logic?

Of course he needed to know the locations. That's not even the problem. Can you stop focusing on wrong areas? The main point is the phenomena behind wormholes. To make a wormhole, which is a special black hole that has an exit, he needs to manipulate gravity to bend space. That shows his knowledge of gravity. Here's the thing: Don't you think that something made of immense gravity would just suck everything at the entrance (yeah, your logic seems to approve that black holes don't suck things in, but I digress.)? How could they casually walk into wormholes and get out unscathed physically and mentally when black holes can tear shit up at certain locations? What do you think he use to prevent the damage done by a man-made special black hole? Does it work by rejecting gravity from affecting someone? When there are two holes at starting point and destination, how is the destination hole made to push instead of pull objects? How do the wormhole close? How does he shut down its gravity when he closes the portal? If any of that doesn't rouse suspicion on your part, you need to brush up your knowledge before coming back here. Those questions should lead to sealing the deal that he already knew how to do anti-gravity. Yet, he didn't know about it until episode 9. Why? Probably because the author did his research only by reading the titles of theses. He probably found something like "Wormhole and General Relativity" but didn't bother to read into the material that's littered with the word "gravity" in every page.
tiwiboSep 11, 2019 7:26 AM
Sep 11, 2019 12:14 PM

May 2014
TheVenom said:
Damn. They animate shit like this, and some great anime never see season 2. Sad. This anime is getting worse every episode. Characters are so bland, MC is so basic and stupid it pains me to watch, so I find myself skipping a lot of scenes.

So true!! This is very spot on!
Sep 11, 2019 5:05 PM

Jan 2013
I can enjoy generic Isekai. Don't get me wrong. Some shows are great for killing time. If not for my OCD of finishing what I start, I would drop this anime. This anime is beyond generic, best way to describe it after 9 ep is generic done wrong. Voice acting is bad, sync is kinda off also. I don't mean voice actors are the problem, its words they are using. When Taichi speaks , I have an urge to kick him in the face. His words are empty , no emotion behind it, like voice actor needs to do something very important so he does not have time to get into the character. So he kinda just says the text written on paper with zero interest or emotion, maybe because even the text is boring and beyond generic.If Im making any sense.
Sep 11, 2019 9:40 PM
Jun 2019
TheVenom said:
I can enjoy generic Isekai. Don't get me wrong. Some shows are great for killing time. If not for my OCD of finishing what I start, I would drop this anime. This anime is beyond generic, best way to describe it after 9 ep is generic done wrong. Voice acting is bad, sync is kinda off also. I don't mean voice actors are the problem, its words they are using. When Taichi speaks , I have an urge to kick him in the face. His words are empty , no emotion behind it, like voice actor needs to do something very important so he does not have time to get into the character. So he kinda just says the text written on paper with zero interest or emotion, maybe because even the text is boring and beyond generic.If Im making any sense.

That I've caught in the first few episodes and I'm glad I dropped it early. Many things that they say over too long stretch of time can be animated instead and that could waste even less screen time in comparison. Their dialogues are sometimes straight up redundant and most of the time emotionless. Then, once they've wasted too much time murmuring, they had to cut some portions of the fight scenes out of the episodes to fit into the time slots.
Sep 12, 2019 1:54 AM
Aug 2019
tiwibo said:
Kihira07 said:

In any shounen anime, any character could move at high speed and fly a bit higher than the ground for mere seconds as well as control their own altitude, simple.

And yet you don't find any DECENT character that pitches science but practices it full of potholes like this guy. I told you to look at how he moves. Don't even try to blanket the whole thing with "Duh any shounen character can do shit." Natsu doesn't jump high without anything. He jumps high with a boost from either his pal Happy or his flame. Same thing goes to Shinra from Fire Force with his flame. Naruto uses chakra. Shin uses jet boot enchantment to maneuver in a semicircle. Wait a minute. I don't remember Natsu, Shinra, and Naruto make a jump to make a horizontal semicircle... Huh. I'd like you to even try that. Shin turned those boots on the whole time he was making the semicircle. He did jump at the beginning but he flew afterwards to make that shape. Even that youtube video is clear enough to show all that. Go get your eyes checked.

Kihira07 said:

Create these portal? He needed to know the places to connect them, and if those wormholes were definitely affected by gravity so they were just on the ground or a bit higher. He had no idea about floating that need anti-gravity in the high mid air until he figured it out. He just made any portals in front of him, and they didn't floating in the mid air thank to the gravity, a nature thing. Or you want those portals have to float in the high mid-air thank to anti-gravity while everyone just sits on the ground to prove your logic?

Of course he needed to know the locations. That's not even the problem. Can you stop focusing on wrong areas? The main point is the phenomena behind wormholes. To make a wormhole, which is a special black hole that has an exit, he needs to manipulate gravity to bend space. That shows his knowledge of gravity. Here's the thing: Don't you think that something made of immense gravity would just suck everything at the entrance (yeah, your logic seems to approve that black holes don't suck things in, but I digress.)? How could they casually walk into wormholes and get out unscathed physically and mentally when black holes can tear shit up at certain locations? What do you think he use to prevent the damage done by a man-made special black hole? Does it work by rejecting gravity from affecting someone? When there are two holes at starting point and destination, how is the destination hole made to push instead of pull objects? How do the wormhole close? How does he shut down its gravity when he closes the portal? If any of that doesn't rouse suspicion on your part, you need to brush up your knowledge before coming back here. Those questions should lead to sealing the deal that he already knew how to do anti-gravity. Yet, he didn't know about it until episode 9. Why? Probably because the author did his research only by reading the titles of theses. He probably found something like "Wormhole and General Relativity" but didn't bother to read into the material that's littered with the word "gravity" in every page.

In Naruto, you only use chakra to stand on tree or wall, not when moving since ep 1, Inuyasha and 1/2 Ranma too, Shin is thank to his jet boots. Call me when you saw Shin could float in the high mid air thank for using his jet boots.
To me, they are more like portals than wormholes. A true wormholes will have gravity to absorb anything which come close to it. But those "wormholes" didn't have any gravity to even swallow anything, they just stand there and let everyone went through it. What kind of wormholes even is that? Or you could say they are just portals but Shin made them look like wormholes
Sep 12, 2019 3:23 AM
Jun 2019
Kihira07 said:

In Naruto, you only use chakra to stand on tree or wall, not when moving since ep 1, Inuyasha and 1/2 Ranma too, Shin is thank to his jet boots. Call me when you saw Shin could float in the high mid air thank for using his jet boots.
To me, they are more like portals than wormholes. A true wormholes will have gravity to absorb anything which come close to it. But those "wormholes" didn't have any gravity to even swallow anything, they just stand there and let everyone went through it. What kind of wormholes even is that? Or you could say they are just portals but Shin made them look like wormholes

I didn't say that I saw him float high in the sky with jet boots. That's impossible even by physics. I was saying that even if he could only hover above ground, which he freaking did, and even if he could only do it for seconds, it constitutes as knowing how to float, and for that he shouldn't say he didn't know how to float. Do you understand what I've been saying since Day 1? It doesn't necessarily need anti-gravity to float. Do you think our helicopters and hot air balloons float in the air by turning off gravity? Even when a pet bird just took off and went across the living room in seconds, it'd still be called flying. Even rockets are said to fly during their launch phases. And Shin making a mid-air movement in a horizontal semicircle in seconds isn't called flying? However, I said that Naruto just leaped instead of flew. Why? It's because his control over his movement in the air isn't extensive enough, unlike Shin. Naruto made a vertical semicircle trajectory, which is a normal jumping trajectory even though he can jump far, whereas Shin made a horizontal semicircle trajectory. Seriously, try doing what Shin did in just one jump. I dare you. Since you've such a poor perception of what he did, here are the steps he did:

Step 1: Aims his jet boots towards lower right.
Step 2: Takes off to the left.
Step 3: Aims his right leg high in the air to maintain altitude.
Step 4: Rotates his body with axis perpendicular to his spine until around 90 degrees.
Step 5: Aligns right leg with left one.
Step 6: Brings both legs forward and assumes upright position.
Step 7: Rotates with head forward to get to the back of the bear.
Step 8: Repeat Step 6.
Step 9: Turn off jet boots and dash lands.

Now, you try to do all that in just one jump.

Here's the thing about the portals. Merlin has to use different methods to make them. See how I didn't extensively complain about Merlin's version of portal. It's because he has no (sufficient) scientific knowledge to make them. I can even say that they were made by Merlin based on his imagination. But the same treatment can't be applied to Shin because he used science to make his own version. He implied that he used scientific knowledge to conjure them. So, you can't even say that his portals aren't wormholes. Remember, the line that Shin said, "It's done by shortening the distance" is very important. The only way that can do that is by bending space, by manipulating gravity. Even that is just hypothetical but it's the only thing he should know. Now, how did he make the wormholes traversable? If he focuses on gathering gravity alone in one spot, it'd just be a normal black hole. So, there has to be anti-gravity at work to make an exit. There has to be anti-gravity to protect objects when going through the holes. There has to be anti-gravity to prevent it from ripping the world apart. The rest goes to his control over magic. Therefore, he already knew about anti-gravity, or ways to oppose gravity directly, even back in Episode 2 and yet he didn't know until 9? Stop being gullible believing his holy words and look for science discovered by real world for once.

If he only said "Wow, magic can really realize whatever I can imagine", I wouldn't keep hammering at it because everything that he made can come out of imagination like Merlin did his portals. However, the author imposed a rule on him, which is "Science as basis." Those spells that he created, once he said that they're amped up by science, that's when it's open to scrutiny, like now. If he said "Yeah, I watched Star Trek", I wouldn't have problems with his portals but he said "Yeah, it's done by shortening the distance between two places" instead, which becomes hypothetical science territory. The fact that the series treats its viewers like idiots by allowing Shin to say only half a line when it comes to explanation before he stops himself pisses me off. Seriously? You (the author) preaches science in your series on a regular basis and yet you don't feel the need to put in even one complete line for scientific explanation? What a friggin scam.
tiwiboSep 12, 2019 3:44 AM
Sep 12, 2019 7:52 PM
Aug 2019
tiwibo said:
Kihira07 said:

I didn't say that I saw him float high in the sky with jet boots. That's impossible even by physics. I was saying that even if he could only hover above ground, which he freaking did, and even if he could only do it for seconds, it constitutes as knowing how to float, and for that he shouldn't say he didn't know how to float. Do you understand what I've been saying since Day 1? It doesn't necessarily need anti-gravity to float. Do you think our helicopters and hot air balloons float in the air by turning off gravity? Even when a pet bird just took off and went across the living room in seconds, it'd still be called flying. Even rockets are said to fly during their launch phases. And Shin making a mid-air movement in a horizontal semicircle in seconds isn't called flying? However, I said that Naruto just leaped instead of flew. Why? It's because his control over his movement in the air isn't extensive enough, unlike Shin. Naruto made a vertical semicircle trajectory, which is a normal jumping trajectory even though he can jump far, whereas Shin made a horizontal semicircle trajectory. Seriously, try doing what Shin did in just one jump. I dare you. Since you've such a poor perception of what he did, here are the steps he did:

Step 1: Aims his jet boots towards lower right.
Step 2: Takes off to the left.
Step 3: Aims his right leg high in the air to maintain altitude.
Step 4: Rotates his body with axis perpendicular to his spine until around 90 degrees.
Step 5: Aligns right leg with left one.
Step 6: Brings both legs forward and assumes upright position.
Step 7: Rotates with head forward to get to the back of the bear.
Step 8: Repeat Step 6.
Step 9: Turn off jet boots and dash lands.

Now, you try to do all that in just one jump.

Here's the thing about the portals. Merlin has to use different methods to make them. See how I didn't extensively complain about Merlin's version of portal. It's because he has no (sufficient) scientific knowledge to make them. I can even say that they were made by Merlin based on his imagination. But the same treatment can't be applied to Shin because he used science to make his own version. He implied that he used scientific knowledge to conjure them. So, you can't even say that his portals aren't wormholes. Remember, the line that Shin said, "It's done by shortening the distance" is very important. The only way that can do that is by bending space, by manipulating gravity. Even that is just hypothetical but it's the only thing he should know. Now, how did he make the wormholes traversable? If he focuses on gathering gravity alone in one spot, it'd just be a normal black hole. So, there has to be anti-gravity at work to make an exit. There has to be anti-gravity to protect objects when going through the holes. There has to be anti-gravity to prevent it from ripping the world apart. The rest goes to his control over magic. Therefore, he already knew about anti-gravity, or ways to oppose gravity directly, even back in Episode 2 and yet he didn't know until 9? Stop being gullible believing his holy words and look for science discovered by real world for once.

If he only said "Wow, magic can really realize whatever I can imagine", I wouldn't keep hammering at it because everything that he made can come out of imagination like Merlin did his portals. However, the author imposed a rule on him, which is "Science as basis." Those spells that he created, once he said that they're amped up by science, that's when it's open to scrutiny, like now. If he said "Yeah, I watched Star Trek", I wouldn't have problems with his portals but he said "Yeah, it's done by shortening the distance between two places" instead, which becomes hypothetical science territory. The fact that the series treats its viewers like idiots by allowing Shin to say only half a line when it comes to explanation before he stops himself pisses me off. Seriously? You (the author) preaches science in your series on a regular basis and yet you don't feel the need to put in even one complete line for scientific explanation? What a friggin scam.

First, i check again the episodes many times, the sub in ep 4 which i watched is different here, not "i have no idea about floating" but "i though floating in the high mid air like that is impossible". Second, which fight you are talking about? The fight in ep1 or ep 4? Because the fight in ep 4, 17:58 he used dash land for 1 sec to jump to Strom and in ep 1, he flight only a bit higher than the ground, maybe 4-5cm only, and at 6:41, nothing could guarantee that Shin didn't use a dash land to attack the bear. About the portal, no, Shin still used imagination then combined it with science, just because science as a base doesn't mean he always relied on them when the first rule of this world to use magic is imagination. Imagine first, then apply his science is second. Finally, again, the sub clearly show that he thought Strom floated in high mid air like ep 4 is impossible, nothing about he had no idea about gravity or floating. One more thing, give me Shin's jet boots, i will get moving speed up very fast for several seconds like you want
Kihira07Sep 12, 2019 7:55 PM
Sep 12, 2019 10:01 PM
Jun 2019
Kihira07 said:

First, i check again the episodes many times, the sub in ep 4 which i watched is different here, not "i have no idea about floating" but "i though floating in the high mid air like that is impossible". Second, which fight you are talking about? The fight in ep1 or ep 4? Because the fight in ep 4, 17:58 he used dash land for 1 sec to jump to Strom and in ep 1, he flight only a bit higher than the ground, maybe 4-5cm only, and at 6:41, nothing could guarantee that Shin didn't use a dash land to attack the bear. About the portal, no, Shin still used imagination then combined it with science, just because science as a base doesn't mean he always relied on them when the first rule of this world to use magic is imagination. Imagine first, then apply his science is second. Finally, again, the sub clearly show that he thought Strom floated in high mid air like ep 4 is impossible, nothing about he had no idea about gravity or floating. One more thing, give me Shin's jet boots, i will get moving speed up very fast for several seconds like you want

I specifically said "bear" in that list of steps you goldfish. Of course he didn't show any sign of floating in his fight vs Schtrom. That one I can very much confirm that he just used jet boots to get a boost for his jump to slash his mask. Back to the bear, did you see how his feet slide against the ground at the end of his flight path? I don't know why you would say "nothing could guarantee that Shin didn't use a dash land to attack the bear." to argue with me when I specifically listed that as a step to show his abnormally so-called "leap" path. Are you drunk?

And about the wormhole, then what? He substitutes oxygen and hydrogen with something imaginary for his fire spells? Don't be stupid. He's not that good in control. That's Merlin's capability. Shin uses wind magic to force the air into one spot while containing the blast before releasing it. He uses science as procedure for his magic. Imagination is there to guide his magic while following his scientific knowledge. That's where he emphasized "Visualization." He uses imagination to guide his magic to adhere to the procedure he chooses. He wants an explosion? He chooses to mix oxygen and hydrogen at a certain ratio. Once he has gathered enough in an air pocket, he releases the pocket forward. Want a blast equivalent to a laser? Do the same thing but add another step before releasing the pocket, make a vigorous aerial compression in front so it would fire in a more directed path like a cannon. When he made solar beam attack, he didn't create the beams out of nowhere. He created multiple gigantic lens spells high up in the sky to focus on Schtrom. See? The procedure is still there. He borrows his surroundings to augment his spells and he is able to do it due to his scientific knowledge. So, the wormhole shouldn't be entirely magical; the magic part of his fire spells is the way he directs air into one spot and compresses it, whereas the "real world" part is the fire from oxygen+hydrogen. Magic part of his solar beam is his lenses, whereas the "real world" part is the accumulated light.

Now on to the main thing, even up to now, there's no research paper that can effectively detach the term gravity from wormhole because space has to be bent. So, he would use this as a part of his wormhole spell. There's no other way around it. If he has to make a black hole, he has to gather a massive amount of mass in one spot which results in gravity. If he has to make a wormhole, he has to use both black hole and anti-gravity. Even if he came up with something imaginary to oppose the gravity, that imaginary thing is also enough to prove that he knows how to oppose gravity. And thus he should also know about gravity-based floating in this specific case as well. Monologue "I converted my magic to negate the portal's gravity from affecting everything in and around it." See? You don't need something called anti-gravity to oppose the gravity. He just needs to convert his magic to have that function without calling it anti-gravity.

And in case you've missed this part, the portal isn't teleportation. It's already been said a few times. Shin is too scared of testing it as it might destroy his body in the process. So no, Shin's portal doesn't work by instantaneously transferring objects to another location, but again, by bending space.
tiwiboSep 12, 2019 10:06 PM
Sep 13, 2019 8:44 AM
Aug 2019
tiwibo said:
Kihira07 said:

I specifically said "bear" in that list of steps you goldfish. Of course he didn't show any sign of floating in his fight vs Schtrom. That one I can very much confirm that he just used jet boots to get a boost for his jump to slash his mask. Back to the bear, did you see how his feet slide against the ground at the end of his flight path? I don't know why you would say "nothing could guarantee that Shin didn't use a dash land to attack the bear." to argue with me when I specifically listed that as a step to show his abnormally so-called "leap" path. Are you drunk?

And about the wormhole, then what? He substitutes oxygen and hydrogen with something imaginary for his fire spells? Don't be stupid. He's not that good in control. That's Merlin's capability. Shin uses wind magic to force the air into one spot while containing the blast before releasing it. He uses science as procedure for his magic. Imagination is there to guide his magic while following his scientific knowledge. That's where he emphasized "Visualization." He uses imagination to guide his magic to adhere to the procedure he chooses. He wants an explosion? He chooses to mix oxygen and hydrogen at a certain ratio. Once he has gathered enough in an air pocket, he releases the pocket forward. Want a blast equivalent to a laser? Do the same thing but add another step before releasing the pocket, make a vigorous aerial compression in front so it would fire in a more directed path like a cannon. When he made solar beam attack, he didn't create the beams out of nowhere. He created multiple gigantic lens spells high up in the sky to focus on Schtrom. See? The procedure is still there. He borrows his surroundings to augment his spells and he is able to do it due to his scientific knowledge. So, the wormhole shouldn't be entirely magical; the magic part of his fire spells is the way he directs air into one spot and compresses it, whereas the "real world" part is the fire from oxygen+hydrogen. Magic part of his solar beam is his lenses, whereas the "real world" part is the accumulated light.

Now on to the main thing, even up to now, there's no research paper that can effectively detach the term gravity from wormhole because space has to be bent. So, he would use this as a part of his wormhole spell. There's no other way around it. If he has to make a black hole, he has to gather a massive amount of mass in one spot which results in gravity. If he has to make a wormhole, he has to use both black hole and anti-gravity. Even if he came up with something imaginary to oppose the gravity, that imaginary thing is also enough to prove that he knows how to oppose gravity. And thus he should also know about gravity-based floating in this specific case as well. Monologue "I converted my magic to negate the portal's gravity from affecting everything in and around it." See? You don't need something called anti-gravity to oppose the gravity. He just needs to convert his magic to have that function without calling it anti-gravity.

And in case you've missed this part, the portal isn't teleportation. It's already been said a few times. Shin is too scared of testing it as it might destroy his body in the process. So no, Shin's portal doesn't work by instantaneously transferring objects to another location, but again, by bending space.
tiwibo said:
Kihira07 said:

"I specifically said "bear" in that list of steps you goldfish. Of course he didn't show any sign of floating in his fight vs Schtrom. That one I can very much confirm that he just used jet boots to get a boost for his jump to slash his mask. Back to the bear, did you see how his feet slide against the ground at the end of his flight path? I don't know why you would say "nothing could guarantee that Shin didn't use a dash land to attack the bear." to argue with me when I specifically listed that as a step to show his abnormally so-called "leap" path. Are you drunk?"
In that fight, after he dodged the bear attack, the anime showed the bear face for 1,2 secs then showed Shin was approaching the bear. In ep 4, he used dash land for 1 sec only which mean he could also use it in ep 1 when the anime was showing the bear, this's why i said nothing could guarantee that he didn't use it in the first ep.
"And about the wormhole, then what? He substitutes oxygen and hydrogen with something imaginary for his fire spells? Don't be stupid. He's not that good in control. That's Merlin's capability. Shin uses wind magic to force the air into one spot while containing the blast before releasing it. He uses science as procedure for his magic. Imagination is there to guide his magic while following his scientific knowledge. That's where he emphasized "Visualization." He uses imagination to guide his magic to adhere to the procedure he chooses. He wants an explosion? He chooses to mix oxygen and hydrogen at a certain ratio. Once he has gathered enough in an air pocket, he releases the pocket forward. Want a blast equivalent to a laser? Do the same thing but add another step before releasing the pocket, make a vigorous aerial compression in front so it would fire in a more directed path like a cannon. When he made solar beam attack, he didn't create the beams out of nowhere. He created multiple gigantic lens spells high up in the sky to focus on Schtrom. See? The procedure is still there. He borrows his surroundings to augment his spells and he is able to do it due to his scientific knowledge. So, the wormhole shouldn't be entirely magical; the magic part of his fire spells is the way he directs air into one spot and compresses it, whereas the "real world" part is the fire from oxygen+hydrogen. Magic part of his solar beam is his lenses, whereas the "real world" part is the accumulated light."
He must imagined oxygen and hydrogen first then mixed and burned them. Imagine first, then use magic based on mana control which follow science format.
"Now on to the main thing, even up to now, there's no research paper that can effectively detach the term gravity from wormhole because space has to be bent. So, he would use this as a part of his wormhole spell. There's no other way around it. If he has to make a black hole, he has to gather a massive amount of mass in one spot which results in gravity. If he has to make a wormhole, he has to use both black hole and anti-gravity. Even if he came up with something imaginary to oppose the gravity, that imaginary thing is also enough to prove that he knows how to oppose gravity. And thus he should also know about gravity-based floating in this specific case as well. Monologue "I converted my magic to negate the portal's gravity from affecting everything in and around it." See? You don't need something called anti-gravity to oppose the gravity. He just needs to convert his magic to have that function without calling it anti-gravity."
The wormholes could have gravity but somehow anti-gravity too? Shin didn't mention about it, so he just did it unconsciously? In that case, it could be used to explain why he really didn't know much about anti-gravity. But more impotantly, he said that floating that high in mid air like Strom is impossible, not he didn't know anything about gravity
"And in case you've missed this part, the portal isn't teleportation. It's already been said a few times. Shin is too scared of testing it as it might destroy his body in the process. So no, Shin's portal doesn't work by instantaneously transferring objects to another location, but again, by bending space."
Doesn't change that he thought floating in the high mid air like Strom is impossible, not "he had no idea about floating or gravity"
Sep 13, 2019 10:39 PM
Jun 2019
Kihira07 said:

In that fight, after he dodged the bear attack, the anime showed the bear face for 1,2 secs then showed Shin was approaching the bear. In ep 4, he used dash land for 1 sec only which mean he could also use it in ep 1 when the anime was showing the bear, this's why i said nothing could guarantee that he didn't use it in the first ep.

Again, the dash land thing isn't even the problem. Anyone jumping sideways or far ahead can do that. It's pointless to bring that up against me. Realize that I didn't bring Shin vs Schtrom fight up because there's nothing what he did there to prove that he can fly or hover. However, he did fly back in episode 1. Just because you said he couldn't do it in episode 4 doesn't mean we can just ignore what he did in episode 1. What we have here is called plot inconsistency. Any bad writer can make it happen, like the second a character got a scar, then the scar just disappears a minute without any cause or reason.

Now, going deep into the bear scene, no one can make a single jump horizontally off the ground to get from the front of an object to its back without going over it. He dodged the bear by jumping to his left with jet boots on and flew to its back and dash landed there before charging straight towards it with the boots for the kill. I even watched it slomo tonnes of times. That's why I retracted the somersault bit that I've said before. The fact that he moved to the back of the bear while off the ground with jet boots on was still a fact. He flew. That was observed on screen. How else did you think I managed to list down the steps he took to kill the bear? Man I wonder if your attention span is way worse than my goldfish. Now you try to make one single jump to make a horizontal semicircle on an even ground around an object. You can't. Without any flying or even gliding ability, you have to jump twice (one towards halfway, another one towards the end) to get to the back of the object. How many times did he jump to get to the back? ONCE! He then controlled his body to control his flight path all the way through to the back, without even a single frame of the jet boots turned off while he was doing it. How many times do I have to tell you that he flew no matter how short it is. It's the process that counts, not duration. A bird leaps around a small room. When it flaps its wings while getting across the room, what do you think it's doing? Climbing? When a helicopter gets off the ground to its front 100 meters ahead, what do you think it's doing? Jumping? Give me a break man.

Kihira07 said:

He must imagined oxygen and hydrogen first then mixed and burned them. Imagine first, then use magic based on mana control which follow science format.

Facepalm. I expected this to come out of you eventually but still. Have you ever thought that this would widen the inconsistency to a point of being nonsensical? He can basically make every particle with magic if that were to be the case. "Hey I want to fly" and then just snap his fingers and flies. He could just conjure diamond swords out of magic since it's made of pure carbon - he wouldn't have problems dealing with vibration swords to begin with. Also, making energy (photon) is much more efficient than making oxygen and hydrogen. Instead of making photons just to strap them into oxygen and hydrogen, just make a pocket of pure photons. He could've just demonstrated a real laser right at episode 1 instead of showing a quasi-laser in the middle of the season. He didn't even need to use gigantic lenses when he can just snipe Schtrom with small lasers. He wouldn't even need to rely on scientific procedure at all to use his spells. Just say "Hey I remember them showing large hadron collider on the science channel" and then POW comes a laser. Facepalm argument man. Facepalm. And guess what, he wasn't perfect with his healing spell either. However, he knew how to focus it on smaller areas instead of dispersing it all over a person. That's why that person was able to be saved when his fiance couldn't. You think someone who can just make particles out of nothing like Thanos would've to do that when he, a goody two-shoes, would do it instantly instead to stop the person's suffering as soon as possible?

Kihira07 said:

The wormholes could have gravity but somehow anti-gravity too? Shin didn't mention about it, so he just did it unconsciously? In that case, it could be used to explain why he really didn't know much about anti-gravity. But more impotantly, he said that floating that high in mid air like Strom is impossible, not he didn't know anything about gravity

At surface level, gravity does only one thing, to attract objects. It exerts only a single force in the universe so it doesn't repel objects from each other. However, at higher level, gravity curves spacetime. So, you have a force that curves spacetime but also pull physical objects together. However, the exit of a wormhole would have to push objects out. This means there's more than just gravity. In fact, there has to be something to oppose the effects of gravity to make it happen. The fact that he knew about the phenomenon behind wormhole means that he didn't do it unconsciously. There's no way he didn't know how to oppose the gravitational effect to make the wormhole. The only one who can do it unconsciously is Merlin.

Kihira07 said:

Doesn't change that he thought floating in the high mid air like Strom is impossible, not "he had no idea about floating or gravity"

It's because you don't know how gravity works, you just believe Shin like a gullible dog. You can just google ya know? There are tonnes of discussions out there you can look for instead of having Shin as Jesus and rating the almighty Mago 10/10. I have papers and discussions behind me to prove that the science part of the series was badly written. What do you have? Some badly written fictional kid who said that he didn't know how to float just because the author who poorly researched science blatantly said so?
tiwiboSep 14, 2019 3:31 AM
Sep 14, 2019 8:40 AM

Oct 2017
TheVenom said:
Damn. They animate shit like this, and some great anime never see season 2. Sad. This anime is getting worse every episode. Characters are so bland, MC is so basic and stupid it pains me to watch, so I find myself skipping a lot of scenes.

Then just drop it lol,nobody is forcing u to watch it.

COOKIECAT360 said:
Finally, someone else is realizing! I literally just saw a guy on another forum saying that this was the best fantasy anime he'd ever watched, 10/10. I mean, people are entitled to their opinions, but personally, this is a 2/10 for me. It's one saving grace is the Myth&Roid OP...

That guy havn't watched anythng gd so far it seems.
Sep 14, 2019 11:42 AM
Aug 2019
"Now, going deep into the bear scene, no one can make a single jump horizontally off the ground to get from the front of an object to its back without going over it. He dodged the bear by jumping to his left with jet boots on and flew to its back and dash landed there before charging straight towards it with the boots for the kill. I even watched it slomo tonnes of times. That's why I retracted the somersault bit that I've said before. The fact that he moved to the back of the bear while off the ground with jet boots on was still a fact. He flew. That was observed on screen. How else did you think I managed to list down the steps he took to kill the bear? Man I wonder if your attention span is way worse than my goldfish. Now you try to make one single jump to make a horizontal semicircle on an even ground around an object. You can't. Without any flying or even gliding ability, you have to jump twice (one towards halfway, another one towards the end) to get to the back of the object. How many times did he jump to get to the back? ONCE! He then controlled his body to control his flight path all the way through to the back, without even a single frame of the jet boots turned off while he was doing it. How many times do I have to tell you that he flew no matter how short it is. It's the process that counts, not duration. A bird leaps around a small room. When it flaps its wings while getting across the room, what do you think it's doing? Climbing? When a helicopter gets off the ground to its front 100 meters ahead, what do you think it's doing? Jumping? Give me a break man."
Doesn't change that when the anime showed the face bear for 2 secs, Shin could do the dash land for 1, even 2 times since in ep 4, he did it for not even full 1 sec.
"Facepalm. I expected this to come out of you eventually but still. Have you ever thought that this would widen the inconsistency to a point of being nonsensical? He can basically make every particle with magic if that were to be the case. "Hey I want to fly" and then just snap his fingers and flies. He could just conjure diamond swords out of magic since it's made of pure carbon - he wouldn't have problems dealing with vibration swords to begin with. Also, making energy (photon) is much more efficient than making oxygen and hydrogen. Instead of making photons just to strap them into oxygen and hydrogen, just make a pocket of pure photons. He could've just demonstrated a real laser right at episode 1 instead of showing a quasi-laser in the middle of the season. He didn't even need to use gigantic lenses when he can just snipe Schtrom with small lasers. He wouldn't even need to rely on scientific procedure at all to use his spells. Just say "Hey I remember them showing large hadron collider on the science channel" and then POW comes a laser. Facepalm argument man. Facepalm. And guess what, he wasn't perfect with his healing spell either. However, he knew how to focus it on smaller areas instead of dispersing it all over a person. That's why that person was able to be saved when his fiance couldn't. You think someone who can just make particles out of nothing like Thanos would've to do that when he, a goody two-shoes, would do it instantly instead to stop the person's suffering as soon as possible?"
He imagined all the components for his magic, doesn't mean everything could be made by him and out of logic. Not to mention, his memories of past life is limited, he mentioned it in ep 1. About the healing, he used the knowledge from the past life (the manga mentioned this thing in maybe a book that he read before)
"At surface level, gravity does only one thing, to attract objects. It exerts only a single force in the universe so it doesn't repel objects from each other. However, at higher level, gravity curves spacetime. So, you have a force that curves spacetime but also pull physical objects together. However, the exit of a wormhole would have to push objects out. This means there's more than just gravity. In fact, there has to be something to oppose the effects of gravity to make it happen. The fact that he knew about the phenomenon behind wormhole means that he didn't do it unconsciously. There's no way he didn't know how to oppose the gravitational effect to make the wormhole. The only one who can do it unconsciously is Merlin."
Didn't mean Shin had to know about floating and flying in high mid air and last for several minutes like Strom
"It's because you don't know how gravity works, you just believe Shin like a gullible dog. You can just google ya know? There are tonnes of discussions out there you can look for instead of having Shin as Jesus and rating the almighty Mago 10/10. I have papers and discussions behind me to prove that the science part of the series was badly written. What do you have? Some badly written fictional kid who said that he didn't know how to float just because the author who poorly researched science blatantly said so?"
Because i have never ever seen Shin could float or fly in high mid-air prior ep 9, all i saw is Shin got speed up and flew a bit higher than the ground for mere seconds. Since when i rated it 10/10? There isn't any show which i could rate 10/10, perfect never exist, no matter how good it is, at least 1 or 2 things of it could be improved, even improved a lot more so nope. Shin said he thought floated that high for 4,5 minutes like Strom was impossible, that mean he could float in mid-air but at a much lower height and only last for 4,5 secs like in ep 1
Sep 15, 2019 7:05 AM
Jun 2019
Kihira07 said:

Doesn't change that when the anime showed the face bear for 2 secs, Shin could do the dash land for 1, even 2 times since in ep 4, he did it for not even full 1 sec.

There was nothing in Shin vs Schtrom fight to suspect that he can fly. It's the one with the bear that has it. And again with the dash landing thing. If you run fast and jump, you can dash land as well. You can see a lot of that in Olympics okay? The long jump part. Dash land happened because you need to stick your soles on the ground as quickly as possible. That's what he did in the bear scene as well but if he sprints and jumps he can also do it. That's why I didn't use that to prove that he flew. I used the very fact that he did what you called as "sped up" IN A HORIZONTAL SEMICIRCLE OFF THE GROUND. Dash land be damned. it's not in a slightest bit about dash land. It's always been about his entire flight path.
Kihira07 said:

He imagined all the components for his magic, doesn't mean everything could be made by him and out of logic. Not to mention, his memories of past life is limited, he mentioned it in ep 1. About the healing, he used the knowledge from the past life (the manga mentioned this thing in maybe a book that he read before)

Last reply you said he imagined oxygen and hydrogen. Now you said what? Which component? There's no info regarding these components. What are they? Make your sentences more properly. This is even more vague than the magic in the world. Not to mention he worked in a company that produced science reference books. he didn't just read books. That means he has to have a complete, or near complete, set of knowledge. For example, he can't just know about electricity without knowing what electrons are. He has to know about electrons, charge, current, voltage, power, AC, DC, etc if he were to know how to use electrical spells. Same thing to the wormholes. He has to know about gravity and forces that oppose gravity if he can make those holes.
Kihira07 said:

Didn't mean Shin had to know about floating and flying in high mid air and last for several minutes like Strom

And that's the problem. One who has in-depth knowledge about gravity should know the very first line that introduces people to gravity back in school "Gravity is the reason why objects fall towards the ground." How many times do I have to tell you this is something that's impossible to skip? HE HAS TO KNOW!! There's just no way to know that gravity comes from curved space without knowing that objects fall wherever there's gravity. This is uncanny especially about a guy who was used to write reference books! If he doesn't even know that gravity makes objects fall, then it's impossible for him to know that gravity is involved in curved space. Then, it's impossible to curve space to make the wormholes. And yet he did make those wormholes. And to prevent the wormholes from being black holes, he has to know about using magic to oppose gravity. Thus, he should've known about using (his own) anti-gravity back in episode 2. Therefore, it's impossible for him to not know that anti-gravity prevents objects from falling to the ground. In conclusion, it's impossible to not know how to use gravity-based floating in episode 3.
Kihira07 said:

Because i have never ever seen Shin could float or fly in high mid-air prior ep 9, all i saw is Shin got speed up and flew a bit higher than the ground for mere seconds. Since when i rated it 10/10? There isn't any show which i could rate 10/10, perfect never exist, no matter how good it is, at least 1 or 2 things of it could be improved, even improved a lot more so nope.

Yeah, and that account of yours is brand new. You are Elementex, aren't you? Readying an alt to vote 10 on Isekai Cheat Magician? Hehe. Just joking (maybe) but seriously, you're defending the science part in this show like him when Einstein could roll in his grave seeing this. Gravity was Einstein's specialty, ya know?
Kihira07 said:

Shin said he thought floated that high for 4,5 minutes like Strom was impossible, that mean he could float in mid-air but at a much lower height and only last for 4,5 secs like in ep 1

This proves how gullible you are. Compare the gravity of a black hole with that of a habitable planet. You mean to tell me that this guy, who can control a massive amount of anti-gravity to neutralize the gravitational effect of a wormhole, which is a black hole with an exit, can't even handle a microscopic fraction of that amount to make himself float? Give me a break man.

Please. Dr Stone and FMA are rated higher than this shit for a reason. For one, they actually explained how their science were done, unlike this series that did it and almost everything else quarter-assed. Even Mahouka, at least the anime, takes its time to blend real world science with its own rule and explain it.
Sep 15, 2019 10:25 PM
Aug 2019
tiwibo said:
Kihira07 said:

There was nothing in Shin vs Schtrom fight to suspect that he can fly. It's the one with the bear that has it. And again with the dash landing thing. If you run fast and jump, you can dash land as well. You can see a lot of that in Olympics okay? The long jump part. Dash land happened because you need to stick your soles on the ground as quickly as possible. That's what he did in the bear scene as well but if he sprints and jumps he can also do it. That's why I didn't use that to prove that he flew. I used the very fact that he did what you called as "sped up" IN A HORIZONTAL SEMICIRCLE OFF THE GROUND. Dash land be damned. it's not in a slightest bit about dash land. It's always been about his entire flight path.
Kihira07 said:

Last reply you said he imagined oxygen and hydrogen. Now you said what? Which component? There's no info regarding these components. What are they? Make your sentences more properly. This is even more vague than the magic in the world. Not to mention he worked in a company that produced science reference books. he didn't just read books. That means he has to have a complete, or near complete, set of knowledge. For example, he can't just know about electricity without knowing what electrons are. He has to know about electrons, charge, current, voltage, power, AC, DC, etc if he were to know how to use electrical spells. Same thing to the wormholes. He has to know about gravity and forces that oppose gravity if he can make those holes.
Kihira07 said:

And that's the problem. One who has in-depth knowledge about gravity should know the very first line that introduces people to gravity back in school "Gravity is the reason why objects fall towards the ground." How many times do I have to tell you this is something that's impossible to skip? HE HAS TO KNOW!! There's just no way to know that gravity comes from curved space without knowing that objects fall wherever there's gravity. This is uncanny especially about a guy who was used to write reference books! If he doesn't even know that gravity makes objects fall, then it's impossible for him to know that gravity is involved in curved space. Then, it's impossible to curve space to make the wormholes. And yet he did make those wormholes. And to prevent the wormholes from being black holes, he has to know about using magic to oppose gravity. Thus, he should've known about using (his own) anti-gravity back in episode 2. Therefore, it's impossible for him to not know that anti-gravity prevents objects from falling to the ground. In conclusion, it's impossible to not know how to use gravity-based floating in episode 3.
Kihira07 said:

Because i have never ever seen Shin could float or fly in high mid-air prior ep 9, all i saw is Shin got speed up and flew a bit higher than the ground for mere seconds. Since when i rated it 10/10? There isn't any show which i could rate 10/10, perfect never exist, no matter how good it is, at least 1 or 2 things of it could be improved, even improved a lot more so nope.

Yeah, and that account of yours is brand new. You are Elementex, aren't you? Readying an alt to vote 10 on Isekai Cheat Magician? Hehe. Just joking (maybe) but seriously, you're defending the science part in this show like him when Einstein could roll in his grave seeing this. Gravity was Einstein's specialty, ya know?
Kihira07 said:

Shin said he thought floated that high for 4,5 minutes like Strom was impossible, that mean he could float in mid-air but at a much lower height and only last for 4,5 secs like in ep 1

This proves how gullible you are. Compare the gravity of a black hole with that of a habitable planet. You mean to tell me that this guy, who can control a massive amount of anti-gravity to neutralize the gravitational effect of a wormhole, which is a black hole with an exit, can't even handle a microscopic fraction of that amount to make himself float? Give me a break man.

Please. Dr Stone and FMA are rated higher than this shit for a reason. For one, they actually explained how their science were done, unlike this series that did it and almost everything else quarter-assed. Even Mahouka, at least the anime, takes its time to blend real world science with its own rule and explain it.

"There was nothing in Shin vs Schtrom fight to suspect that he can fly. It's the one with the bear that has it. And again with the dash landing thing. If you run fast and jump, you can dash land as well. You can see a lot of that in Olympics okay? The long jump part. Dash land happened because you need to stick your soles on the ground as quickly as possible. That's what he did in the bear scene as well but if he sprints and jumps he can also do it. That's why I didn't use that to prove that he flew. I used the very fact that he did what you called as "sped up" IN A HORIZONTAL SEMICIRCLE OFF THE GROUND. Dash land be damned. it's not in a slightest bit about dash land. It's always been about his entire flight path."
Yeah
tiwibo said:
Kihira07 said:

Kihira07 said:

Kihira07 said:

Kihira07 said:

Kihira07 said:

"There was nothing in Shin vs Schtrom fight to suspect that he can fly. It's the one with the bear that has it. And again with the dash landing thing. If you run fast and jump, you can dash land as well. You can see a lot of that in Olympics okay? The long jump part. Dash land happened because you need to stick your soles on the ground as quickly as possible. That's what he did in the bear scene as well but if he sprints and jumps he can also do it. That's why I didn't use that to prove that he flew. I used the very fact that he did what you called as "sped up" IN A HORIZONTAL SEMICIRCLE OFF THE GROUND. Dash land be damned. it's not in a slightest bit about dash land. It's always been about his entire flight path."
Yeah, because float and fly a bit higher than the ground for 4,5 seconds only thank to jet boots mean you could float and fly in very high mid-air for like 15-20 meters in 4,5 minutes ok
"Last reply you said he imagined oxygen and hydrogen. Now you said what? Which component? There's no info regarding these components. What are they? Make your sentences more properly. This is even more vague than the magic in the world. Not to mention he worked in a company that produced science reference books. he didn't just read books. That means he has to have a complete, or near complete, set of knowledge. For example, he can't just know about electricity without knowing what electrons are. He has to know about electrons, charge, current, voltage, power, AC, DC, etc if he were to know how to use electrical spells. Same thing to the wormholes. He has to know about gravity and forces that oppose gravity if he can make those holes."
Oxygen and hydrogen are components for his explosion magic thank to the memory of his past life. You keep mentioning that he knew about gravity, but he never said he didn't know about it, however, a flying magic to float in very high mid-air for 5 mins is impossible for him at least till ep 4
"And that's the problem. One who has in-depth knowledge about gravity should know the very first line that introduces people to gravity back in school "Gravity is the reason why objects fall towards the ground." How many times do I have to tell you this is something that's impossible to skip? HE HAS TO KNOW!! There's just no way to know that gravity comes from curved space without knowing that objects fall wherever there's gravity. This is uncanny especially about a guy who was used to write reference books! If he doesn't even know that gravity makes objects fall, then it's impossible for him to know that gravity is involved in curved space. Then, it's impossible to curve space to make the wormholes. And yet he did make those wormholes. And to prevent the wormholes from being black holes, he has to know about using magic to oppose gravity. Thus, he should've known about using (his own) anti-gravity back in episode 2. Therefore, it's impossible for him to not know that anti-gravity prevents objects from falling to the ground. In conclusion, it's impossible to not know how to use gravity-based floating in episode 3."
His memories is limited like he said in ep 1, what if his brain only remembered a part of it but his body could just unconsciously do all other tasks for him?
"Yeah, and that account of yours is brand new. You are Elementex, aren't you? Readying an alt to vote 10 on Isekai Cheat Magician? Hehe. Just joking (maybe) but seriously, you're defending the science part in this show like him when Einstein could roll in his grave seeing this. Gravity was Einstein's specialty, ya know?"
The best isekai anime so far for me about the hero is Tate Yuusha, not that kid show
"This proves how gullible you are. Compare the gravity of a black hole with that of a habitable planet. You mean to tell me that this guy, who can control a massive amount of anti-gravity to neutralize the gravitational effect of a wormhole, which is a black hole with an exit, can't even handle a microscopic fraction of that amount to make himself float? Give me a break man.

Please. Dr Stone and FMA are rated higher than this shit for a reason. For one, they actually explained how their science were done, unlike this series that did it and almost everything helse quarter-assed. Even Mahouka, at least the anime, takes its time to blend real world science with its own run, le and explain it."
Again, his memories is limited, his body could even just unconsciously do all other tasks for him that related to black hole without even realizing it himself. And those two shows are cool, but not isekai so i don't care
Sep 16, 2019 3:53 AM
Jun 2019
Kihira07 said:

Yeah, because float and fly a bit higher than the ground for 4,5 seconds only thank to jet boots mean you could float and fly in very high mid-air for like 15-20 meters in 4,5 minutes ok

In case you didn't notice what I said, it's not even about how long or how high he was. It was the process that counts. He started with a jump, engaged his jet boots, moved in a horizontal semicircle JUST OFF the ground. The anime didn't even have a single frame of his boots turned off. That's enough to say he knows flying. That's why I kept saying those steps. Duration and period weren't good as arguments anyway when flight path happened to be more concrete than any of them. I've said before that even if Naruto were to be shown with his feet off the ground or tree branches for 10 seconds, it could still be called jumping or leaping. That's because all he did is apply a boost with chakra on his soles. This is far different than having jet boots on for the entire flight path no matter how short it is. Hell, Shinra also had same aerial movement. Shinra jumped with just a boost from his flame on his soles. However, Shinra also flew by constantly projecting flames. Shin may not be able to fly as high or fast as Shinra since it's just compressed air, but the fact that it's done in the same manner (i.e. air/flame constantly coming out of the boots/soles) is enough to call it flying. From there, he even changed his direction halfway by setting his boots to face the ground first before moving with his head forward again. And you said that he doesn't know how to float with wind magic when he can rotate his body with boots facing the ground 90 degrees? Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

Kihira07 said:

Oxygen and hydrogen are components for his explosion magic thank to the memory of his past life. You keep mentioning that he knew about gravity, but he never said he didn't know about it, however, a flying magic to float in very high mid-air for 5 mins is impossible for him at least till ep 4

You said he imagined oxygen and hydrogen. That means he created those elements out of magic. That's not what he did. You should've said that he imagined bringing together those two elements as already existing materials from the surroundings into a pocket because that's what he did. See your own errors of writing? That's what this series does.
Instead of "I know how flying works but it's too much for me to control," just say "I Just don't know."
Instead of "I know the knowledge to enable floating but my wind magic can't be controlled granularly to sustain floating," just say "I don't know."
Instead of "I imagined bringing oxygen and hydrogen together into one tight pocket," just say "I imagined oxygen and hydrogen."
It's so lazy that it just writes a line or two or even half to explain science. That's not gonna be enough. You can't explain wormholes in half a line okay. That's called lazy.

That's why I said that the series was badly written on the science part. You see, before Einstein, there was Newton with his own observation on gravity. Newton said that gravity is a force that pulls objects together. Centuries later, Einstein's theory changed the definition of gravity. Gravity isn't a force he said, but is the result of curved space caused by uneven mass. Since then, observations and experiments that came after have made Einstein's theory more legitimate. We may use Newton's equations to calculate weight but his definition of gravity was superseded by Einstein's theory. So, the moral of the story is: Even science can change itself like from Newton to Einstein when it comes to gravity's definition. However, science changes for the better, towards fields that have more concrete evidence.

If you look at the series, I can at most say so far that the author adopted Einstein's wormhole and Newton's gravity. However, I've said it before: Newton's interpretation of gravity is no longer valid thanks to Einstein. So, Newton is no longer fit in the discussion. So, we only have Einstein's theory. Another thing, there will be gravity involved in the making of a wormhole according to Einstein's theory due to curved space. Shin has to curve space to connect two places together. By curving space, there'll be immense gravity. Shin has to neutralize its gravitational effect to make the hole traversable. Thus, he has the capability of handling anti-gravity of immeasurable magnitude comparable to a black hole. Otherwise, if he doesn't know how to DELICATELY balance gravity and anti-gravity, the hole will collapse into nothing or start absorbing its surroundings on its own. See? A wormhole has to have gravity and anti-gravity. Shin should know these two. Shin should know about gravity-based floating in episode 2! And yet what did he say? He didn't know about gravity? He didn't know how to float? He didn't know about gravity when he has made wormholes? He didn't know how to float when he could've VERY EASILY thought that he could just use a tiny bit of anti-gravity to float? Either that guy lied or the author misunderstood gravity. That's it. How hard is it to understand?

That said, if you were to take on knowledge about gravity, which one would you choose, the more concrete one constructed by Einstein, or the flimsily put together one inserted by the author of this series who perhaps didn't even study science when he was still in school? It's easy, people with right mind would choose a more solid truth. Only dimwits like you would choose the other one. Hey, authors can make mistakes too ya know so stop religiously defending this crap. Hell, if there's a new theory that can replace Einstein's definition with more concrete evidence, I'd take that theory over Einstein. How about you? Still sticking to Mago's broken understanding?

Kihira07 said:

Again, his memories is limited, his body could even just unconsciously do all other tasks for him that related to black hole without even realizing it himself. And those two shows are cool, but not isekai so i don't care

"Yeah, I can unconsciously try to explain how my wormholes work but since my people here are too stupid I unconsciously decided to just drop it." Wow so many contradiction. Why are you even trying to defend this at this point, Elementex 2.0? Also, stop bringing back arguments that you didn't even put any effort to reinforce, especially this unconscious crap. If Shin can refrain from testing teleportation spells due to its risks, what makes you so sure that he will test his OP spells with missing pieces of his knowledge? Seriously? He didn't know that there was gravity, and yet he just casually brings people through his wormholes without worrying to death that the holes might rip them apart? Do you know why we need license for electrical wiring? It's to make sure that the guy who does it knows the complete set of knowledge required. "I still can't remember what this wormhole has but imma bring people in anyway. Fingers crossed on not having people killed when I lost control due to unknown reasons." Wow man. Such a convenient writing. 10/10. Are your light bulb this dim, Elementex 2.0?
tiwiboSep 16, 2019 4:23 AM
Sep 16, 2019 8:46 PM
Aug 2019
tiwibo said:
Kihira07 said:

In case you didn't notice what I said, it's not even about how long or how high he was. It was the process that counts. He started with a jump, engaged his jet boots, moved in a horizontal semicircle JUST OFF the ground. The anime didn't even have a single frame of his boots turned off. That's enough to say he knows flying. That's why I kept saying those steps. Duration and period weren't good as arguments anyway when flight path happened to be more concrete than any of them. I've said before that even if Naruto were to be shown with his feet off the ground or tree branches for 10 seconds, it could still be called jumping or leaping. That's because all he did is apply a boost with chakra on his soles. This is far different than having jet boots on for the entire flight path no matter how short it is. Hell, Shinra also had same aerial movement. Shinra jumped with just a boost from his flame on his soles. However, Shinra also flew by constantly projecting flames. Shin may not be able to fly as high or fast as Shinra since it's just compressed air, but the fact that it's done in the same manner (i.e. air/flame constantly coming out of the boots/soles) is enough to call it flying. From there, he even changed his direction halfway by setting his boots to face the ground first before moving with his head forward again. And you said that he doesn't know how to float with wind magic when he can rotate his body with boots facing the ground 90 degrees? Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

Kihira07 said:

You said he imagined oxygen and hydrogen. That means he created those elements out of magic. That's not what he did. You should've said that he imagined bringing together those two elements as already existing materials from the surroundings into a pocket because that's what he did. See your own errors of writing? That's what this series does.
Instead of "I know how flying works but it's too much for me to control," just say "I Just don't know."
Instead of "I know the knowledge to enable floating but my wind magic can't be controlled granularly to sustain floating," just say "I don't know."
Instead of "I imagined bringing oxygen and hydrogen together into one tight pocket," just say "I imagined oxygen and hydrogen."
It's so lazy that it just writes a line or two or even half to explain science. That's not gonna be enough. You can't explain wormholes in half a line okay. That's called lazy.

That's why I said that the series was badly written on the science part. You see, before Einstein, there was Newton with his own observation on gravity. Newton said that gravity is a force that pulls objects together. Centuries later, Einstein's theory changed the definition of gravity. Gravity isn't a force he said, but is the result of curved space caused by uneven mass. Since then, observations and experiments that came after have made Einstein's theory more legitimate. We may use Newton's equations to calculate weight but his definition of gravity was superseded by Einstein's theory. So, the moral of the story is: Even science can change itself like from Newton to Einstein when it comes to gravity's definition. However, science changes for the better, towards fields that have more concrete evidence.

If you look at the series, I can at most say so far that the author adopted Einstein's wormhole and Newton's gravity. However, I've said it before: Newton's interpretation of gravity is no longer valid thanks to Einstein. So, Newton is no longer fit in the discussion. So, we only have Einstein's theory. Another thing, there will be gravity involved in the making of a wormhole according to Einstein's theory due to curved space. Shin has to curve space to connect two places together. By curving space, there'll be immense gravity. Shin has to neutralize its gravitational effect to make the hole traversable. Thus, he has the capability of handling anti-gravity of immeasurable magnitude comparable to a black hole. Otherwise, if he doesn't know how to DELICATELY balance gravity and anti-gravity, the hole will collapse into nothing or start absorbing its surroundings on its own. See? A wormhole has to have gravity and anti-gravity. Shin should know these two. Shin should know about gravity-based floating in episode 2! And yet what did he say? He didn't know about gravity? He didn't know how to float? He didn't know about gravity when he has made wormholes? He didn't know how to float when he could've VERY EASILY thought that he could just use a tiny bit of anti-gravity to float? Either that guy lied or the author misunderstood gravity. That's it. How hard is it to understand?

That said, if you were to take on knowledge about gravity, which one would you choose, the more concrete one constructed by Einstein, or the flimsily put together one inserted by the author of this series who perhaps didn't even study science when he was still in school? It's easy, people with right mind would choose a more solid truth. Only dimwits like you would choose the other one. Hey, authors can make mistakes too ya know so stop religiously defending this crap. Hell, if there's a new theory that can replace Einstein's definition with more concrete evidence, I'd take that theory over Einstein. How about you? Still sticking to Mago's broken understanding?

Kihira07 said:

"Yeah, I can unconsciously try to explain how my wormholes work but since my people here are too stupid I unconsciously decided to just drop it." Wow so many contradiction. Why are you even trying to defend this at this point, Elementex 2.0? Also, stop bringing back arguments that you didn't even put any effort to reinforce, especially this unconscious crap. If Shin can refrain from testing teleportation spells due to its risks, what makes you so sure that he will test his OP spells with missing pieces of his knowledge? Seriously? He didn't know that there was gravity, and yet he just casually brings people through his wormholes without worrying to death that the holes might rip them apart? Do you know why we need license for electrical wiring? It's to make sure that the guy who does it knows the complete set of knowledge required. "I still can't remember what this wormhole has but imma bring people in anyway. Fingers crossed on not having people killed when I lost control due to unknown reasons." Wow man. Such a convenient writing. 10/10. Are your light bulb this dim, Elementex 2.0?

"In case you didn't notice what I said, it's not even about how long or how high he was. It was the process that counts. He started with a jump, engaged his jet boots, moved in a horizontal semicircle JUST OFF the ground. The anime didn't even have a single frame of his boots turned off. That's enough to say he knows flying. That's why I kept saying those steps. Duration and period weren't good as arguments anyway when flight path happened to be more concrete than any of them. I've said before that even if Naruto were to be shown with his feet off the ground or tree branches for 10 seconds, it could still be called jumping or leaping. That's because all he did is apply a boost with chakra on his soles. This is far different than having jet boots on for the entire flight path no matter how short it is. Hell, Shinra also had same aerial movement. Shinra jumped with just a boost from his flame on his soles. However, Shinra also flew by constantly projecting flames. Shin may not be able to fly as high or fast as Shinra since it's just compressed air, but the fact that it's done in the same manner (i.e. air/flame constantly coming out of the boots/soles) is enough to call it flying. From there, he even changed his direction halfway by setting his boots to face the ground first before moving with his head forward again. And you said that he doesn't know how to float with wind magic when he can rotate his body with boots facing the ground 90 degrees? Yeah, keep telling yourself that."
Except Shin could use the land dash in not even a full second like ep 4, why did he need to turn off his jet boots? Naruto could still running and flying for several seconds at high speed in the mid-air before even setting his foots on the ground. Shin could knew how to float but for very high and very long like Strom? Impossible for him until he could figure it out
"You said he imagined oxygen and hydrogen. That means he created those elements out of magic. That's not what he did. You should've said that he imagined bringing together those two elements as already existing materials from the surroundings into a pocket because that's what he did. See your own errors of writing? That's what this series does.
It's so lazy that it just writes a line or two or even half to explain science. That's not gonna be enough. You can't explain wormholes in half a line okay. That's called lazy."
Because he had to imagine them to calculate the amount of oxygen and hydrogen which he used as well as the mana he had to spend to not waste any but still get the best result?
"If you look at the series, I can at most say so far that the author adopted Einstein's wormhole and Newton's gravity. However, I've said it before: Newton's interpretation of gravity is no longer valid thanks to Einstein. So, Newton is no longer fit in the discussion. So, we only have Einstein's theory. Another thing, there will be gravity involved in the making of a wormhole according to Einstein's theory due to curved space. Shin has to curve space to connect two places together. By curving space, there'll be immense gravity. Shin has to neutralize its gravitational effect to make the hole traversable. Thus, he has the capability of handling anti-gravity of immeasurable magnitude comparable to a black hole. Otherwise, if he doesn't know how to DELICATELY balance gravity and anti-gravity, the hole will collapse into nothing or start absorbing its surroundings on its own. See? A wormhole has to have gravity and anti-gravity. Shin should know these two. Shin should know about gravity-based floating in episode 2! And yet what did he say? He didn't know about gravity? He didn't know how to float? He didn't know about gravity when he has made wormholes? He didn't know how to float when he could've VERY EASILY thought that he could just use a tiny bit of anti-gravity to float? Either that guy lied or the author misunderstood gravity. That's it. How hard is it to understand?"
You keep bringing this again but the sub you saw is wrong. He didn't said he have no idea about floating or flying, and he did it a bit in ep 1. He said floating for very high and very long time like Strom is impossible to him till ep 9. How hard is it to understand?
" If Shin can refrain from testing teleportation spells due to its risks, what makes you so sure that he will test his OP spells with missing pieces of his knowledge? Seriously? He didn't know that there was gravity, and yet he just casually brings people through his wormholes without worrying to death that the holes might rip them apart? Do you know why we need license for electrical wiring? It's to make sure that the guy who does it knows the complete set of knowledge required. "I still can't remember what this wormhole has but imma bring people in anyway. Fingers crossed on not having people killed when I lost control due to unknown reasons." Wow man. Such a convenient writing. 10/10. Are your light bulb this dim, Elementex 2.0?"
You forgot Shin always did the experiment and tested his own magic before to make sure it works. You said the teleport magic is unrelated to wormholes anyway. And Elementex 2.0? Heh, he did trash talk Tate Yuusha before, i could fight with him all day. I understand what kind of person you are now, after you couldn't convince someone, you decide to insult them and put them into the same level as other persons who you thought are garbage idiot. I expected better from you, lost all the respects for you now, guess my expectation is too much for a guy like you
Kihira07Sep 16, 2019 8:49 PM
Sep 17, 2019 12:35 AM
Jun 2019
Kihira07 said:

Except Shin could use the land dash in not even a full second like ep 4, why did he need to turn off his jet boots? Naruto could still running and flying for several seconds at high speed in the mid-air before even setting his foots on the ground. Shin could knew how to float but for very high and very long like Strom? Impossible for him until he could figure it out

And yet he only said "He didn't know." when a science guy would say longer. Lazy. And tell me why dash land is even a point in our argument to begin with.

Kihira07 said:

Because he had to imagine them to calculate the amount of oxygen and hydrogen which he used as well as the mana he had to spend to not waste any but still get the best result?

Much better explanation than
Kihira07 said:

He must imagined oxygen and hydrogen first then mixed and burned them."

You spoke two lines with same intent but alas different messages were sent. Still, it's off the course. He wielded his magic with imagination of bringing oxygen and hydrogen together. Another variant of his fire spells is one that creates an explosion from afar; he had to gather two elements but without mixing them together first, then launch them at the target point before start allowing them to mix upon reaching destination.

See? What I've just said above was also from Shin's mouth. That's the explanation that people need when it comes to science+magic. Compare that to "I just didn't know", especially a lot of possibilities are up in the air to solve his problems. Same thing to what he said why he wouldn't use teleportation spell; he said "Imagine breaking your body apart into tiny pieces and send them to another place just to see something gory happen." Now, compare it to "I just didn't think of it." If you're writing a science+magic fantasy, "I just didn't know" is unacceptable everywhere. It shows that you don't know how to tackle the theme or don't bother with researches. Even if he somehow didn't know, I at the very least expected him to say something like this for example "Hm... all this while I've been casting anti-gravity into my wormholes to make them traversable. How about casting anti-gravity over a wide area?" Yes, that logic could still be arguable but compare that to "I just didn't know" or "I just didn't think of it." Shin's science and progression becomes much more believable.

Kihira07 said:

You keep bringing this again but the sub you saw is wrong. He didn't said he have no idea about floating or flying, and he did it a bit in ep 1. He said floating for very high and very long time like Strom is impossible to him till ep 9. How hard is it to understand?

Because all he needed to do is cast and control the volume of anti-gravity like a knob. How hard is it to imagine that being thought by someone who knows how to manage gravity in wormholes?

Kihira07 said:

You forgot Shin always did the experiment and tested his own magic before to make sure it works. You said the teleport magic is unrelated to wormholes anyway.

You know he could've said that his teleportation didn't work when he teleported an inanimate object like a vase only to turn it into dust at the destination, instead of "I just lost the will to test it when I imagined gory shit." Even the effort of his experiments I didn't feel it. He just said words like "experiments" and expected people to believe him when he just did the spells successfully for the first time since their debut every time. You called that science theme? Senku be laughing.

Kihira07 said:

And Elementex 2.0? Heh, he did trash talk Tate Yuusha before, i could fight with him all day. I understand what kind of person you are now, after you couldn't convince someone, you decide to insult them and put them into the same level as other persons who you thought are garbage idiot.

Yeah, because it's fun to make fun of people who couldn't connect the simple logic that I've laid out. :) To be fair, both you and Elementex have this uncanny resemblance of rejecting logic. I told him to look at the stats page and use simple maths a few times and he still blames rating rigging towards 1/10 when 10/10 voters like him are creating more problems. I said that Shin would first need to know how to control gravity and antigravity before he can do wormholes and you just said he could still not know, despite he could've just needed a tiny fraction of what he used on wormholes to make floating happen, like really? It took him 7 episodes to think of using that tiny amount? I said that he turned his boots on while flying in a horizontal semicircle path to get behind the bear and you just said that's not flying it's too short to be called as such when the process was laid bare to see. How many of these you've repeated without any reinforcement to them?
Kihira07 said:

I expected better from you, lost all the respects for you now, guess my expectation is too much for a guy like you

Heh only now you've lost respect for me. No wonder you're still here defending the logic of Mago. FYI, I've lost respect for you ever since Page 1 of this thread - I wrote my expectation there. And I'm conscious with the way I write ya know? I don't expect any shred of respect to begin with. Hell, even this account was made in retaliation towards Elementex's shilling shenanigans. So save your respect will ya? But I do have to commend you for sticking with me for so long.
Sep 17, 2019 9:29 PM
Aug 2019
tiwibo said:
Kihira07 said:

And yet he only said "He didn't know." when a science guy would say longer. Lazy. And tell me why dash land is even a point in our argument to begin with.

Kihira07 said:

Much better explanation than
Kihira07 said:

He must imagined oxygen and hydrogen first then mixed and burned them."

You spoke two lines with same intent but alas different messages were sent. Still, it's off the course. He wielded his magic with imagination of bringing oxygen and hydrogen together. Another variant of his fire spells is one that creates an explosion from afar; he had to gather two elements but without mixing them together first, then launch them at the target point before start allowing them to mix upon reaching destination.

See? What I've just said above was also from Shin's mouth. That's the explanation that people need when it comes to science+magic. Compare that to "I just didn't know", especially a lot of possibilities are up in the air to solve his problems. Same thing to what he said why he wouldn't use teleportation spell; he said "Imagine breaking your body apart into tiny pieces and send them to another place just to see something gory happen." Now, compare it to "I just didn't think of it." If you're writing a science+magic fantasy, "I just didn't know" is unacceptable everywhere. It shows that you don't know how to tackle the theme or don't bother with researches. Even if he somehow didn't know, I at the very least expected him to say something like this for example "Hm... all this while I've been casting anti-gravity into my wormholes to make them traversable. How about casting anti-gravity over a wide area?" Yes, that logic could still be arguable but compare that to "I just didn't know" or "I just didn't think of it." Shin's science and progression becomes much more believable.

Kihira07 said:

Because all he needed to do is cast and control the volume of anti-gravity like a knob. How hard is it to imagine that being thought by someone who knows how to manage gravity in wormholes?

Kihira07 said:

You forgot Shin always did the experiment and tested his own magic before to make sure it works. You said the teleport magic is unrelated to wormholes anyway.

You know he could've said that his teleportation didn't work when he teleported an inanimate object like a vase only to turn it into dust at the destination, instead of "I just lost the will to test it when I imagined gory shit." Even the effort of his experiments I didn't feel it. He just said words like "experiments" and expected people to believe him when he just did the spells successfully for the first time since their debut every time. You called that science theme? Senku be laughing.

Kihira07 said:

And Elementex 2.0? Heh, he did trash talk Tate Yuusha before, i could fight with him all day. I understand what kind of person you are now, after you couldn't convince someone, you decide to insult them and put them into the same level as other persons who you thought are garbage idiot.

Yeah, because it's fun to make fun of people who couldn't connect the simple logic that I've laid out. :) To be fair, both you and Elementex have this uncanny resemblance of rejecting logic. I told him to look at the stats page and use simple maths a few times and he still blames rating rigging towards 1/10 when 10/10 voters like him are creating more problems. I said that Shin would first need to know how to control gravity and antigravity before he can do wormholes and you just said he could still not know, despite he could've just needed a tiny fraction of what he used on wormholes to make floating happen, like really? It took him 7 episodes to think of using that tiny amount? I said that he turned his boots on while flying in a horizontal semicircle path to get behind the bear and you just said that's not flying it's too short to be called as such when the process was laid bare to see. How many of these you've repeated without any reinforcement to them?
Kihira07 said:

I expected better from you, lost all the respects for you now, guess my expectation is too much for a guy like you

Heh only now you've lost respect for me. No wonder you're still here defending the logic of Mago. FYI, I've lost respect for you ever since Page 1 of this thread - I wrote my expectation there. And I'm conscious with the way I write ya know? I don't expect any shred of respect to begin with. Hell, even this account was made in retaliation towards Elementex's shilling shenanigans. So save your respect will ya? But I do have to commend you for sticking with me for so long.

"And yet he only said "He didn't know." when a science guy would say longer. Lazy. And tell me why dash land is even a point in our argument to begin with."
He said impossible to fly that high in ep 4, not he didn't know how to fly
"Because all he needed to do is cast and control the volume of anti-gravity like a knob. How hard is it to imagine that being thought by someone who knows how to manage gravity in wormholes?"
They are still different, just because you could do B, doesn't mean could do A. My mother could drive any motorbike, but drive bicycle? She needs some incredible buffs to even keep balance when trying to use it
"Even the effort of his experiments I didn't feel it. He just said words like "experiments" and expected people to believe him when he just did the spells successfully for the first time since their debut every time. You called that science theme? Senku be laughing"
Don't know and don't care who Senku is, but remember Shin did a lot of training and experimenting for 15 years in the forest so obviously his mana control and his magic power are amazingly high. He also showed a lot of new tricks to his friends when he came to school so of course, no way they could doubt his truth. Besides, if he could do it easily, he would have flown before everyone since ep 5, not ep 9, remember they trained like crazies from ep 5 - 10
"Yeah, because it's fun to make fun of people who couldn't connect the simple logic that I've laid out. :) To be fair, both you and Elementex have this uncanny resemblance of rejecting logic. I told him to look at the stats page and use simple maths a few times and he still blames rating rigging towards 1/10 when 10/10 voters like him are creating more problems. I said that Shin would first need to know how to control gravity and antigravity before he can do wormholes and you just said he could still not know, despite he could've just needed a tiny fraction of what he used on wormholes to make floating happen, like really? It took him 7 episodes to think of using that tiny amount? I said that he turned his boots on while flying in a horizontal semicircle path to get behind the bear and you just said that's not flying it's too short to be called as such when the process was laid bare to see. How many of these you've repeated without any reinforcement to them?"
Except each magic need different kinds of method to use them. They could be the same about principles which related to gravity but one thing is using magic on the ground and mid air, the other is using magic on your own body, who knows what risk could happen? Not to mention, need to calculate the cost of mana he has to spend, the time limit and how much height he could float to. Yeah, very simple, just do it and accidentally cast a wormhole on your own body, surely your body will be just fine, it won't loose anything/s Lmao.
"Heh only now you've lost respect for me. No wonder you're still here defending the logic of Mago. FYI, I've lost respect for you ever since Page 1 of this thread - I wrote my expectation there. And I'm conscious with the way I write ya know? I don't expect any shred of respect to begin with. Hell, even this account was made in retaliation towards Elementex's shilling shenanigans. So save your respect will ya? But I do have to commend you for sticking with me for so long."
Got it, trying to be gentle and polite since the beginning are useless and waste. No need to hold back anymore, prepare yourself. Compared to Tate Yuusha, your show is for chidren only
Kihira07Sep 18, 2019 9:01 AM
Sep 17, 2019 9:42 PM

Jan 2019
What the fuck.
This thread is officially a wall of text now, huh.
Sep 18, 2019 3:58 AM
Aug 2019
This anime is 3/10 for me. And just so you know, that 3 points was because Rie Takahashi is one of the VAs.
Sep 18, 2019 9:53 AM

Jan 2013
This anime is the worst of the isekais this season. Has all the ingredients: Bland, dry, and no quality no balls. I dont even know what direction they are trying to go here. One sided lack luster fights is not entertaining at all.

Mao Sama ReTry - its a parody/comedy
Arifureta - comedy, far better MC than this pussy
Sep 18, 2019 10:45 AM

Aug 2013
Elucid said:
What the fuck.
This thread is officially a wall of text now, huh.

I'm surprised there's people this passionate about such an average series. Its not even debatable, the world itself is totally dumb.
Sep 18, 2019 10:56 AM

Sep 2016
Yawn.
You people see bad where there is not, and fail to recognize trash.
Smh lmao.
bruh
Sep 18, 2019 11:00 AM
Jun 2019
Kihira07 said:

They are still different, just because you could do B, doesn't mean could do A. My mother could drive any motorbike, but drive bicycle? She needs some incredible buffs to even keep balance when trying to use it

Except that most of A IS a small part of B and he can do B excellently. He had to do something to neutralize a massive gravity while making the wormhole. How is that easier than neutralizing his own weight to make himself float? You tell me which one is heavier? 1 tonne of feather or 1 pound of lead? How can you lift those feathers on your own when you have a hard time lifting the lead? Same thing here. If he can't even control a tiny amount of anti-gravity, how can he use countless magnitude more to sustain his wormholes? And you wonder why I called you an Elementex. It's because of reasons like this that you've put up. I've more to talk about as well since I wanna cut the discussion short - it's been way too long due to the repetition of your sheer density of reverse reasoning.
Kihira07 said:

but remember Shin did a lot of training and experimenting for 15 years in the forest so obviously his mana control and his magic power are amazingly high. He also showed a lot of new tricks to his friends when he came to school so of course, no way they could doubt his truth. Besides, if he could do it easily, he would have flown before everyone since ep 5, not ep 9, remember they trained like crazies from ep 5 - 10

A boy who can do multiple scales of spells, from enchantments, jet boots, ultrasonic vibration swords, blue flames, bombs, directed blast, quasi-lasers, to healing, giant lenses solar beams, dimension-manipulating wormholes. Most of them were done proficiently before "ooooh revelation that he couldn't float well" and he is somehow bad at... floating... for some reason... at the back of what you call amazingly high mana control and power. If anything, that makes me mad even more. If you were to hire a chef who can cook delicious meals, would you be shocked that he can't chop vegetables? That's where I'm at. This kid has been in the forest for years, exploring under the trees, over the rivers, and on the hills, high and low under the tutelage of Merlin. Not a single thought has occurred to him that he could practice floating since it could give him more benefit in mobility over uneven terrain in... you guessed it... forests.
Kihira07 said:

Except each magic need different kinds of method to use them. They could be the same about principles which related to gravity but one thing is using magic on the ground and mid air, the other is using magic on your own body, who knows what risk could happen? Not to mention, need to calculate the cost of mana he has to spend, the time limit and how much height he could float to. Yeah, very simple, just do it and accidentally cast a wormhole on your own body, surely your body will be just fine, it won't loose anything/s Lmao.

It's anti-gravity. All it does is specifically act on gravity and cancel its force. Where's the harm from that when he's just cancelling the downward force? You compare wormhole and floating. Wormhole needs both curving of space and anti-gravity, whereas floating only needs anti-gravity. The latter is lighter on procedure as you can see. Being different is a bogus argument when we can put them on scales. Also, what makes you think that mana cost is an issue to him when he can cast his wormholes for a duration? It's just a matter of simple multiplication and division. Even if he has to cast floating over 20 people at once for 2 hours, that's nothing compared to sustaining a freaking wormhole that has more gravity than the planet itself for 10 seconds. Do the math. And you said "accidentally cast a wormhole" out of a sudden. Wow, one moment you said he has high control, next moment it may come out accidentally. Have you even taken in what I said about how wormholes work? Curve space and project anti-gravity. You tell me that he would accidentally curve space while casting float? I'm scared now since he could accidentally produce a hydrogen nuclear bomb instead while making his blue flames. And he said he lost his will to test teleportation due to risks. Another facepalm moment. And you wonder why I called you Elementex.
Kihira07 said:

Got it, trying to be gentle and polite since the beginning are useless and waste.

Yeah, because your arguments have been useless and waste from the start. I said that he flew and you said he "sped up". I jumped. I sped up. I ran. I sped up. I sprinted. I sped up. I flew. I sped up. Between, jumping, running, sprinting, and flying, which one did he do? He sped up. That's not helpful you know. "Hey, is this guy Caucasian or Hispanic?" "He's a human." -_- "Did he fry the fish or boil it?" "He cooked it." -_- Discussions are about narrowing down possible scenario. What level of intelligence should I expect from you when you're doing the exact opposite? Not to mention you did it multiple times like it's more specific than calling Shin flying. You wrote all that wall of text just to do anti-discussions and you expect me not to get frustrated and call you an idiot? How dare you? This is why I didn't use dash land as a part of my arguments. He can fly and dash land. He can run and dash land. He can jump and dash land. Normal people can dash land as well after running/jumping/sprinting. What were you trying to say about this between those junks of text? "He dash landed too from jumping and that proves that he didn't fly?" or something? I really don't know what you're getting at here. The only thing that's usable from you is the mentioning of "poor sub quality that I might've gotten". Hundreds of lines from you and only that one line I can accept.

Another thing that you attempted as an argument from time to time when it's squashed the first time: Unconscious. Please man. If you are incapable of imagining how Shin's magic works, start by taking it from someone else. You seemed to be convinced that a lot of his spells are automated. Well, only some parts are driven by magic. Enchantments have a lot of them. Gathering combustibles is sort of automated when making flames. He only needs to light a spark and divert air with magic and let the science of combustion do the work for him. Then, there's wormhole. If the spell isn't based on science, the process of making it can be automated without knowledge to the user to an unknown extent. That's Merlin's version. However, Shin does know about the phenomenon of wormholes. By saying that the wormholes are created by shortening distances, that means he knows about the two important elements: Spacetime and gravity. Since he knows about gravity, he knows what problem to solve so that he can use wormholes safely, by making anti-gravity to neutralize the gravity. So, the only things that should be automated for him are curving of space and the creation of anti-gravity. Gravity that comes from bent space is science, not magic. Thus, you can't say that everything about the making of the wormhole is completely unknown to him from start to finish. He should know about gravity and anti-gravity since episode 1.

Take it from me. If I were to convert this into Shin's POV, it should go something like this: "To connect two locations, I need to bend spacetime. However, there'll be a huge gravity coming from it. I need to counteract its effect so that not only we can walk through the portal safely, but it would be incapable of absorbing its surroundings." What happens when he attempts spacebending without being able to recall what gravity is? Imagine making small but deadly black holes all over the place. Unstable wormholes that could trap you by turning into black holes while you are traveling through them. If anything, this would scare him from using wormholes as well but he did it successfully anyway. Why? There's just no way he didn't know about gravity and anti-gravity while making safe wormholes, unless of course the author didn't know that spacetime manipulation also involves gravity. I've said all this a few times btw but you just hand waved them off with the "he must've done it unconsciously" blanket. Tell you what, sonny. That's just not possible. I've specified which part he should have consciousness about, and he should be aware of gravity in this case. Come back with something more specific.

Kihira07 said:

Compared to Tate Yuusha, your shonen show are for chidren only

It's all coming out now, huh? Of course shounen shows are for children. How is that called shots fired? Wait, I'm not supposed to watch shounen shows anymore?? I'm shocked. And you watched Kenja no Mago just like I did. So um... hurray? Welcome to the crew? Remember, audience. He said that the shows that I've watched are for kids when he argued like a broken record. I so wanna grow up to be that guy.
Sep 18, 2019 5:56 PM
Aug 2016
Guys, I came here to see people shit over this show, not some other retarded Isekai I haven even watched, wtf are you doing?
Sep 18, 2019 9:53 PM
Aug 2019
tiwibo said:
Kihira07 said:

Except that most of A IS a small part of B and he can do B excellently. He had to do something to neutralize a massive gravity while making the wormhole. How is that easier than neutralizing his own weight to make himself float? You tell me which one is heavier? 1 tonne of feather or 1 pound of lead? How can you lift those feathers on your own when you have a hard time lifting the lead? Same thing here. If he can't even control a tiny amount of anti-gravity, how can he use countless magnitude more to sustain his wormholes? And you wonder why I called you an Elementex. It's because of reasons like this that you've put up. I've more to talk about as well since I wanna cut the discussion short - it's been way too long due to the repetition of your sheer density of reverse reasoning.
Kihira07 said:

but remember Shin did a lot of training and experimenting for 15 years in the forest so obviously his mana control and his magic power are amazingly high. He also showed a lot of new tricks to his friends when he came to school so of course, no way they could doubt his truth. Besides, if he could do it easily, he would have flown before everyone since ep 5, not ep 9, remember they trained like crazies from ep 5 - 10

A boy who can do multiple scales of spells, from enchantments, jet boots, ultrasonic vibration swords, blue flames, bombs, directed blast, quasi-lasers, to healing, giant lenses solar beams, dimension-manipulating wormholes. Most of them were done proficiently before "ooooh revelation that he couldn't float well" and he is somehow bad at... floating... for some reason... at the back of what you call amazingly high mana control and power. If anything, that makes me mad even more. If you were to hire a chef who can cook delicious meals, would you be shocked that he can't chop vegetables? That's where I'm at. This kid has been in the forest for years, exploring under the trees, over the rivers, and on the hills, high and low under the tutelage of Merlin. Not a single thought has occurred to him that he could practice floating since it could give him more benefit in mobility over uneven terrain in... you guessed it... forests.
Kihira07 said:

It's anti-gravity. All it does is specifically act on gravity and cancel its force. Where's the harm from that when he's just cancelling the downward force? You compare wormhole and floating. Wormhole needs both curving of space and anti-gravity, whereas floating only needs anti-gravity. The latter is lighter on procedure as you can see. Being different is a bogus argument when we can put them on scales. Also, what makes you think that mana cost is an issue to him when he can cast his wormholes for a duration? It's just a matter of simple multiplication and division. Even if he has to cast floating over 20 people at once for 2 hours, that's nothing compared to sustaining a freaking wormhole that has more gravity than the planet itself for 10 seconds. Do the math. And you said "accidentally cast a wormhole" out of a sudden. Wow, one moment you said he has high control, next moment it may come out accidentally. Have you even taken in what I said about how wormholes work? Curve space and project anti-gravity. You tell me that he would accidentally curve space while casting float? I'm scared now since he could accidentally produce a hydrogen nuclear bomb instead while making his blue flames. And he said he lost his will to test teleportation due to risks. Another facepalm moment. And you wonder why I called you Elementex.
Kihira07 said:

Got it, trying to be gentle and polite since the beginning are useless and waste.

Yeah, because your arguments have been useless and waste from the start. I said that he flew and you said he "sped up". I jumped. I sped up. I ran. I sped up. I sprinted. I sped up. I flew. I sped up. Between, jumping, running, sprinting, and flying, which one did he do? He sped up. That's not helpful you know. "Hey, is this guy Caucasian or Hispanic?" "He's a human." -_- "Did he fry the fish or boil it?" "He cooked it." -_- Discussions are about narrowing down possible scenario. What level of intelligence should I expect from you when you're doing the exact opposite? Not to mention you did it multiple times like it's more specific than calling Shin flying. You wrote all that wall of text just to do anti-discussions and you expect me not to get frustrated and call you an idiot? How dare you? This is why I didn't use dash land as a part of my arguments. He can fly and dash land. He can run and dash land. He can jump and dash land. Normal people can dash land as well after running/jumping/sprinting. What were you trying to say about this between those junks of text? "He dash landed too from jumping and that proves that he didn't fly?" or something? I really don't know what you're getting at here. The only thing that's usable from you is the mentioning of "poor sub quality that I might've gotten". Hundreds of lines from you and only that one line I can accept.

Another thing that you attempted as an argument from time to time when it's squashed the first time: Unconscious. Please man. If you are incapable of imagining how Shin's magic works, start by taking it from someone else. You seemed to be convinced that a lot of his spells are automated. Well, only some parts are driven by magic. Enchantments have a lot of them. Gathering combustibles is sort of automated when making flames. He only needs to light a spark and divert air with magic and let the science of combustion do the work for him. Then, there's wormhole. If the spell isn't based on science, the process of making it can be automated without knowledge to the user to an unknown extent. That's Merlin's version. However, Shin does know about the phenomenon of wormholes. By saying that the wormholes are created by shortening distances, that means he knows about the two important elements: Spacetime and gravity. Since he knows about gravity, he knows what problem to solve so that he can use wormholes safely, by making anti-gravity to neutralize the gravity. So, the only things that should be automated for him are curving of space and the creation of anti-gravity. Gravity that comes from bent space is science, not magic. Thus, you can't say that everything about the making of the wormhole is completely unknown to him from start to finish. He should know about gravity and anti-gravity since episode 1.

Take it from me. If I were to convert this into Shin's POV, it should go something like this: "To connect two locations, I need to bend spacetime. However, there'll be a huge gravity coming from it. I need to counteract its effect so that not only we can walk through the portal safely, but it would be incapable of absorbing its surroundings." What happens when he attempts spacebending without being able to recall what gravity is? Imagine making small but deadly black holes all over the place. Unstable wormholes that could trap you by turning into black holes while you are traveling through them. If anything, this would scare him from using wormholes as well but he did it successfully anyway. Why? There's just no way he didn't know about gravity and anti-gravity while making safe wormholes, unless of course the author didn't know that spacetime manipulation also involves gravity. I've said all this a few times btw but you just hand waved them off with the "he must've done it unconsciously" blanket. Tell you what, sonny. That's just not possible. I've specified which part he should have consciousness about, and he should be aware of gravity in this case. Come back with something more specific.

Kihira07 said:

Compared to Tate Yuusha, your shonen show are for chidren only

It's all coming out now, huh? Of course shounen shows are for children. How is that called shots fired? Wait, I'm not supposed to watch shounen shows anymore?? I'm shocked. And you watched Kenja no Mago just like I did. So um... hurray? Welcome to the crew? Remember, audience. He said that the shows that I've watched are for kids when he argued like a broken record. I so wanna grow up to be that guy.

"Except that most of A IS a small part of B and he can do B excellently. He had to do something to neutralize a massive gravity while making the wormhole. How is that easier than neutralizing his own weight to make himself float? You tell me which one is heavier? 1 tonne of feather or 1 pound of lead? How can you lift those feathers on your own when you have a hard time lifting the lead? Same thing here. If he can't even control a tiny amount of anti-gravity, how can he use countless magnitude more to sustain his wormholes? And you wonder why I called you an Elementex. It's because of reasons like this that you've put up. I've more to talk about as well since I wanna cut the discussion short - it's been way too long due to the repetition of your sheer density of reverse reasoning."
Yeah, so why there are people who could drive motorbike but failed hard at driving bicycle? Lol
"A boy who can do multiple scales of spells, from enchantments, jet boots, ultrasonic vibration swords, blue flames, bombs, directed blast, quasi-lasers, to healing, giant lenses solar beams, dimension-manipulating wormholes. Most of them were done proficiently before "ooooh revelation that he couldn't float well" and he is somehow bad at... floating... for some reason... at the back of what you call amazingly high mana control and power. If anything, that makes me mad even more. If you were to hire a chef who can cook delicious meals, would you be shocked that he can't chop vegetables? That's where I'm at. This kid has been in the forest for years, exploring under the trees, over the rivers, and on the hills, high and low under the tutelage of Merlin. Not a single thought has occurred to him that he could practice floating since it could give him more benefit in mobility over uneven terrain in... you guessed it... forests.
"would you be that he can't chop vegetables" pretty normal for me, the way he chop maybe not good but the final result is his disk and if it taste great then it's good. He could also use some vegetables that was already chopped to make it and it's fine as long as the result is great. No, he was amazing at floating at low mid air for seconds, didn't figure out at high mid air yet for minutes yet lol
"It's anti-gravity. All it does is specifically act on gravity and cancel its force. Where's the harm from that when he's just cancelling the downward force? You compare wormhole and floating. Wormhole needs both curving of space and anti-gravity, whereas floating only needs anti-gravity. The latter is lighter on procedure as you can see. Being different is a bogus argument when we can put them on scales. Also, what makes you think that mana cost is an issue to him when he can cast his wormholes for a duration? It's just a matter of simple multiplication and division. Even if he has to cast floating over 20 people at once for 2 hours, that's nothing compared to sustaining a freaking wormhole that has more gravity than the planet itself for 10 seconds. Do the math. And you said "accidentally cast a wormhole" out of a sudden. Wow, one moment you said he has high control, next moment it may come out accidentally. Have you even taken in what I said about how wormholes work? Curve space and project anti-gravity. You tell me that he would accidentally curve space while casting float? I'm scared now since he could accidentally produce a hydrogen nuclear bomb instead while making his blue flames. And he said he lost his will to test teleportaation due to risks. Another facepalm moment. And you wonder why I called you Elementex."
He had high mana control and high magic power, not high magic control when he
hasn't tried the experiments and training yet. Mistook what i said, blind or do it on purpose? Maybe both lmao.
"Even if he has to cast floating over 20 people at once for 2 hours, that's nothing compared to sustaining a freaking wormhole that has more gravity than the planet itself for 10 seconds. Do the math. And you said "accidentally cast a wormhole" out of a sudden. Wow, one moment you said he has high control, next moment it may come out accidentally. Have you even taken in what I said about how wormholes work? Curve space and project anti-gravity. You tell me that he would accidentally curve space while casting float? I'm scared now since he could accidentally produce a hydrogen nuclear bomb instead while making his blue flames. And he said he lost his will to test teleportation due to risks. Another facepalm. And you wonder why I called you Elementex."
Yeah, like when he had to fly to another nation with his friends, he had to always check his own antigravity and others which could take a hour or more then? LOL used that much mana for many people in several hours before even fighting with demonoids in ep 11? Lmao Some of them in ep 10 even flew with different speed and different direction, how could he control the gravity for all of them at the same time then? Facepalm, yeah, worse, much worse than even Elementex ROLF
"Yeah, because your arguments have been useless and waste from the start. I said that he flew and you said he "sped up". I jumped. I sped up. I ran. I sped up. I sprinted. I sped up. I flew. I sped up. Between, jumping, running, sprinting, and flying, which one did he do? He sped up. That's not helpful you know. "Hey, is this guy Caucasian or Hispanic?" "He's a human." -_- "Did he fry the fish or boil it?" "He cooked it." -_- Discussions are about narrowing down possible scenario. What level of intelligence should I expect from you when you're doing the exact opposite? Not to mention you did it multiple times like it's more specific than calling Shin flying. You wrote all that wall of text just to do anti-discussions and you expect me not to get frustrated and call you an idiot? How dare you? This is why I didn't use dash land as a part of my arguments. He can fly and dash land. He can run and dash land. He can jump and dash land. Normal people can dash land as well after running/jumping/sprinting. What were you trying to say about this between those junks of text? "He dash landed too from jumping and that proves that he didn't fly?" or something? I really don't know what you're getting at here. The only thing that's usable from you is the mentioning of "poor sub quality that I might've gotten". Hundreds of lines from you and only that one line I can accept.

Take it from me. If I were to convert this into Shin's POV, it should go something like this: "To connect two locations, I need to bend spacetime. However, there'll be a huge gravity coming from it. I need to counteract its effect so that not only we can walk through the portal safely, but it would be incapable of absorbing its surroundings." What happens when he attempts spacebending without being able to recall what gravity is? Imagine making small but deadly black holes all over the place. Unstable wormholes that could trap you by turning into black holes while you are traveling through them. If anything, this would scare him from using wormholes as well but he did it successfully anyway. Why? There's just no way he didn't know about gravity and anti-gravity while making safe wormholes, unless of course the author didn't know that spacetime manipulation also involves gravity. I've said all this a few times btw but you just hand waved them off with the "he must've done it unconsciously" blanket. Tell you what, sonny. That's just not possible. I've specified which part he should have consciousness about, and he should be aware of gravity in this case. Come back with something more specific."
Again, aware in theory and paper # actually do it in reality lol. Go to school again, kid
"It's all coming out now, huh? Of course shounen shows are for children. How is that called shots fired? Wait, I'm not supposed to watch shounen shows anymore?? I'm shocked. And you watched Kenja no Mago just like I did. So um... hurray? Welcome to the crew? Remember, audience. He said that the shows that I've watched are for kids when he argued like a broken record. I so wanna grow up to be that guy."
I said compared to Tate Yuusha, ignore it on purpose again? Pathetic lmao
Kihira07Sep 18, 2019 9:57 PM
Sep 19, 2019 9:32 AM
Jun 2019
Kihira07 said:
Yeah, so why there are people who could drive motorbike but failed hard at driving bicycle? Lol

I said bikes. Not riding on motorbikes but failing on regular bikes. Just bikes. Sped off on a bike but fell immediately when stopped, NOT sped off on a motorbike but failed on a normal bike. Are you this stupid? Don't go ahead and change the meaning that I've put in.
Kihira07 said:
"would you be that he can't chop vegetables" pretty normal for me, the way he chop maybe not good but the final result is his disk and if it taste great then it's good. He could also use some vegetables that was already chopped to make it and it's fine as long as the result is great. No, he was amazing at floating at low mid air for seconds, didn't figure out at high mid air yet for minutes yet lol

I said can't chop. CAN'T. CHOP. Not CAN'T CHOP WELL. Just CAN'T CHOP. Again, don't add things to what I said to a point where its meaning changes. And even if the chef can't indeed chop WELL, it'd still be shocking because the way something is chopped could affect the final dishes. If you slice a carrot unevenly, you can get undercooked thick slices. Meat is more dangerous as thick slices of meat with undercooked internals can cause food poisoning just because it only looks cooked from the outside. Would you employ this guy? I wouldn't. Seriously. Can you actually think about the fine details for once?
Kihira07 said:
No, he was amazing at floating at low mid air for seconds, didn't figure out at high mid air yet for minutes yet lol

And yet the whole thing is now on why he wasn't even good at gravity-based floating when he can control wormholes that can consume his mana more than anything in just seconds.
Kihira07 said:

Again, aware in theory and paper # actually do it in reality lol. Go to school again, kid

One line vs my texts. LOL. I thought you said that he did experiments. He did wormholes successfully, which involves controlling a massive amount of anti-gravity in a carefully timed effort. That's not from his experiments? From those experiments he couldn't know that the small volume of anti-gravity could make himself float? You don't even know about how uneven slices could end up being undercooked in final dishes and yet you tell me to go to school. Hey, you don't need schools to teach you that. In fact, your school most probably didn't teach you about spacetime curvature either. All I've written are consolidated based on what I've found everywhere I go. Where did you learn your science and maths? From Shin? XD "I can control black holes for 10 seconds but I can't float myself for an hour when it's just gravity getting in the way." I thought I told you to imagine a simple math from this comparison but apparently your school didn't teach you enough to be capable of that huh? Wow much genius.
Kihira07 said:

I think I've said enough to reduce your thought processes into this mush XD. Truth be told, I wanna abandon and delete this account when Elementex stays silent but to think that another one of his kind would entertain me to the point of just frustration. You've said before that you wouldn't give up. How about this? I suggest that you watch a Kitchen Nightmare episode: Amy's Baking Company on youtube. Eventually, you'd find yourself quite similar to Amy the nutjob whose restaurant is now closed and is just lurking on youtube to troll people. I'll be like the one who gave up on her because she just can't stop blabbering her way out, due to either IQ or EQ reasons, while she kept getting on her high horse. Better people know when to give up.

To be honest with you, you aren't that good with insulting people. We both like Tate no Yuusha but somehow you thought that's supposed to insult me for some reason. Here's my insult: Only people as "smart" as Elementex would religiously defend Kenja no Mago like this, especially after seeing what I've laid out. Hell, even Elementex himself would stop just after a couple of replies. You've gone more than a page. Congratulations, you're ______ than Elementex. Your school should have a syllabus that includes fill in the blanks, right? Now, you go fight him on Tate board. The later you get off your high horse, the better. As for me, I'm getting too full now. I've no use for people who just want to deflect just because. So, bye muah.
Sep 19, 2019 4:02 PM
Aug 2018
Professional scribes do not even write this much.
Sep 20, 2019 1:18 AM
Aug 2019
tiwibo said:
Kihira07 said:

I said bikes. Not riding on motorbikes but failing on regular bikes. Just bikes. Sped off on a bike but fell immediately when stopped, NOT sped off on a motorbike but failed on a normal bike. Are you this stupid? Don't go ahead and change the meaning that I've put in.
Kihira07 said:

I said can't chop. CAN'T. CHOP. Not CAN'T CHOP WELL. Just CAN'T CHOP. Again, don't add things to what I said to a point where its meaning changes. And even if the chef can't indeed chop WELL, it'd still be shocking because the way something is chopped could affect the final dishes. If you slice a carrot unevenly, you can get undercooked thick slices. Meat is more dangerous as thick slices of meat with undercooked internals can cause food poisoning just because it only looks cooked from the outside. Would you employ this guy? I wouldn't. Seriously. Can you actually think about the fine details for once?
Kihira07 said:
No, he was amazing at floating at low mid air for seconds, didn't figure out at high mid air yet for minutes yet lol

And yet the whole thing is now on why he wasn't even good at gravity-based floating when he can control wormholes that can consume his mana more than anything in just seconds.
Kihira07 said:

One line vs my texts. LOL. I thought you said that he did experiments. He did wormholes successfully, which involves controlling a massive amount of anti-gravity in a carefully timed effort. That's not from his experiments? From those experiments he couldn't know that the small volume of anti-gravity could make himself float? You don't even know about how uneven slices could end up being undercooked in final dishes and yet you tell me to go to school. Hey, you don't need schools to teach you that. In fact, your school most probably didn't teach you about spacetime curvature either. All I've written are consolidated based on what I've found everywhere I go. Where did you learn your science and maths? From Shin? XD "I can control black holes for 10 seconds but I can't float myself for an hour when it's just gravity getting in the way." I thought I told you to imagine a simple math from this comparison but apparently your school didn't teach you enough to be capable of that huh? Wow much genius.
Kihira07 said:

I think I've said enough to reduce your thought processes into this mush XD. Truth be told, I wanna abandon and delete this account when Elementex stays silent but to think that another one of his kind would entertain me to the point of just frustration. You've said before that you wouldn't give up. How about this? I suggest that you watch a Kitchen Nightmare episode: Amy's Baking Company on youtube. Eventually, you'd find yourself quite similar to Amy the nutjob whose restaurant is now closed and is just lurking on youtube to troll people. I'll be like the one who gave up on her because she just can't stop blabbering her way out, due to either IQ or EQ reasons, while she kept getting on her high horse. Better people know when to give up.

To be honest with you, you aren't that good with insulting people. We both like Tate no Yuusha but somehow you thought that's supposed to insult me for some reason. Here's my insult: Only people as "smart" as Elementex would religiously defend Kenja no Mago like this, especially after seeing what I've laid out. Hell, even Elementex himself would stop just after a couple of replies. You've gone more than a page. Congratulations, you're ______ than Elementex. Your school should have a syllabus that includes fill in the blanks, right? Now, you go fight him on Tate board. The later you get off your high horse, the better. As for me, I'm getting too full now. I've no use for people who just want to deflect just because. So, bye muah.

Does it change that there are people who could drive motorbike but failed hard at driving bicycle? LOL C
Can't chop doesn't mean can't silce or can't cut. A good chef will find an alternative way to backup lol
And this anime only showed he could float at low mid-air for seconds, not at high mid-air for minutes until ep 9 lol
"One line vs my texts. LOL. I thought you said that he did experiments. He did wormholes successfully, which involves controlling a massive amount of anti-gravity in a carefully timed effort. That's not from his experiments? From those experiments he couldn't know that the small volume of anti-gravity could make himself float? You don't even know about how uneven slices could end up being undercooked in final dishes and yet you tell me to go to school. Hey, you don't need schools to teach you that. In fact, your school most probably didn't teach you about spacetime curvature either. All I've written are consolidated based on what I've found everywhere I go. Where did you learn your science and maths? From Shin? XD "I can control black holes for 10 seconds but I can't float myself for an hour when it's just gravity getting in the way." I thought I told you to imagine a simple math from this comparison but apparently your school didn't teach you enough to be capable of that huh? Wow much genius"
Correct, he did experiments a lot to figure out how to cast magic on himself and everyone in ep 10 lol. Ep 10 his friends flew with very different speed and different direction, how can you explain this to me? Control the gravity of each people at the same time? LOL. Besides, they had to fly to another country which could take hours, still control the gravity for all of them fighting the demonoids later? Genius, WOW. "I can control black holes for 10 seconds but I can't float myself for an hour when it's just gravity getting in the way" and hour only? Flying to another nation and control all of his friends gravity at the same time? LOL It could take even 2,3 hours to reach other countries lmao. Losing that much mana just for moving, outstanding idea
"I think I've said enough to reduce your thought processes into this mush XD. Truth be told, I wanna abandon and delete this account when Elementex stays silent but to think that another one of his kind would entertain me to the point of just frustration. You've said before that you wouldn't give up. How about this? I suggest that you watch a Kitchen Nightmare episode: Amy's Baking Company on youtube. Eventually, you'd find yourself quite similar to Amy the nutjob whose restaurant is now closed and is just lurking on youtube to troll people. I'll be like the one who gave up on her because she just can't stop blabbering her way out, due to either IQ or EQ reasons, while she kept getting on her high horse. Better people know when to give up.

To be honest with you, you aren't that good with insulting people. We both like Tate no Yuusha but somehow you thought that's supposed to insult me for some reason. Here's my insult: Only people as "smart" as Elementex would religiously defend Kenja no Mago like this, especially after seeing what I've laid out. Hell, even Elementex himself would stop just after a couple of replies. You've gone more than a page. Congratulations, you're ______ than Elementex. Your school should have a syllabus that includes fill in the blanks, right? Now, you go fight him on Tate board. The later you get off your high horse, the better. As for me, I'm getting too full now. I've no use for people who just want to deflect just because. So, bye muah."
I don't care about that thing, only watch Shokugeki Soma, no more no less lol.
"Congratulations, you're ______ than Elementex" Well done, you admitted that you are league worse than him, amazing. So now you choose to retreat like a coward, lol
Sep 24, 2019 11:50 AM

Jan 2016
I agree, I love Isekai to high hell and back it's my guilty pleasure, but this anime is just getting more bland and lame to me with each episode.

The plot so far really hasnt made much sense to me. I'm gunna finish it, but like. Damn. I'm bored as fuck.
Sep 25, 2019 12:16 AM

Mar 2009
Why are people writing essays about this show?
Sep 25, 2019 12:37 AM
May 2019
Yeah it sucks I wonder why don't people drop it and move on.
Sep 25, 2019 11:25 AM

Nov 2017
They didn't use any cheat..
Those two use redeem code :/
Sep 25, 2019 12:08 PM
Oct 2016
Bad all the way to the end.
Sep 25, 2019 1:14 PM
May 2019
I watch a lot of bad anime and this is honestly the first time I watched one so bad I feel the need to comment about how bad it is. Seriously think this is the worst pile of garbage I've ever seen.
Sep 25, 2019 1:56 PM
Jan 2014
Yea, this was an all around terrible anime. Honestly this was more of a struggle to watch than The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar. Honestly the worst out of the 4 isekais this season by a mile.
Sep 25, 2019 2:02 PM
Nov 2016
what the fuck are those 10000 words essays
Sep 25, 2019 4:50 PM
Nov 2016
If its bad then why bother watching it? Its worst but you ended up what, watching until episode 12. Dont be stupid for those who says this is the worst but watched until the very last episode. This anime did not beg for you to watch it. If its a bad anime you should have stop at the very fisr episode and dont know the whole story.

That is what i do if i feel and sense that a certain anime doesnt suit my taste. To all those haters, come on guys you have the freedom to choose the anime you want to watch, there is a lot out there.

For me this is not a bad anime though not the best but to be tagged as the worst no.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2019

68 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 2, 3:45 AM

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2019

221 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 2, 3:36 AM

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2019

100 by Forum »»
Jan 28, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2019

40 by Forum »»
Jan 28, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2019

67 by Forum »»
Jan 28, 2:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.