Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 16, 2019 5:36 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oof here comes the step sibling plot twist. Never really a fan of that one, feels like a cop-out if you don't go all-out with them being blood-related and all too. I find it hard to believe Kiryuu wouldn't have figured that out long ago by himself considering the time difference between their birthdays though

The fact that Mizuha was Cinderella was kind of obvious by now simply by process of elimination though but I'm not dissatisfied with the reveal. Just questioning if they'll really do anything with this because we still have to assume that Mizuha has some weird fetish that's going to freak Kiryuu out regardless of whether he'd be okay with dating his step-sister or not otherwise. Just hope the last episode won't be too open of an ending, though it probably will be
Sep 16, 2019 5:48 AM
Aug 2018
Didn't expect that to happen, but let's see how this will play out in the last episode
Sep 16, 2019 5:58 AM
Jul 2018
I think the step sibling thing make sense, it gives Mizuha a chance since a guy who get freaked out by fetishes would never accept incest
Sep 16, 2019 6:00 AM

Sep 2018
I always found it wierd that they are brother and sister and both in 2nd grade but not twins, so the sister was clear choice for Cinderella.....

Cant wait to see what will happen in the last episode, but after that i will 100% go and read the LN
well that's just my opinion.....
Sep 16, 2019 6:03 AM

Jan 2018
Well, the game of cat and mouse is over now it's quite long since I've read vol 3 but I think that they ended this ep on the epilogue of vol 3 are they planning on adapting vol 4 I hope not.

Other than that they pretty much cut some of the best scenes of LN though was expecting that they are not going to show that kiss but at least they did that as for the people who think that they are going to see Mizuha's fetish don't keep your hopes up unless they decided to adapt vol 4.
Sep 16, 2019 6:14 AM

Sep 2018
Congintive said:
Well, the game of cat and mouse is over now it's quite long since I've read vol 3 but I think that they ended this ep on the epilogue of vol 3 are they planning on adapting vol 4 I hope not.

Other than that they pretty much cut some of the best scenes of LN though was expecting that they are not going to show that kiss but at least they did that as for the people who think that they are going to see Mizuha's fetish don't keep your hopes up unless they decided to adapt vol 4.

Well there is only 1 ep left so they cant do whole volume in 1 episode.
Also in what volume where that best scene's ???
Sep 16, 2019 6:21 AM

Aug 2013
So Mizuha was Cinderella all along. That was kinda the obvious choice since the last episode.
That kiss...

Keiki didn't figure out that they were not real siblings but Mizuha did.

Sep 16, 2019 6:55 AM

Nov 2016
Fakecest entered the chat.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 16, 2019 6:59 AM
Jul 2018
Farmaceut said:
Congintive said:

There are many "important" scenes that were cut. For example this scene after Sayuki lost her bikini top.

But because each episode is only 20 minutes long so of course many scenes would be cut. That being said, I will never forgive them for cutting best girl Nanjou's entire chapter
Sep 16, 2019 7:08 AM

Sep 2018
Kahei_110 said:
Farmaceut said:

There are many "important" scenes that were cut. For example this scene after Sayuki lost her bikini top.

But because each episode is only 20 minutes long so of course many scenes would be cut. That being said, I will never forgive them for cutting best girl Nanjou's entire chapter

Yeah i agree about Nanjou, i started reading manga before anime came out and Nanjou was my favorite, but anime didnt really do her justice. So im exited to read the LN after all you said.

Thank You for the info :D
Sep 16, 2019 7:25 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
This is so ridiculous...
Sep 16, 2019 8:00 AM
CEO of Harem

Feb 2016
I kind of like this twist, It isn't too original, but, well. I totally prefer his sister over the other maniacs of the harem.

God bless America and Onii-chans
I have watched all harem animes known to mankind. I'm insane, do not try to save me - I'm far beyond salvation.
Sep 16, 2019 8:12 AM

Mar 2019
That outcome was obvious af, Keiki is 18 and never wondered why his sister was born 5 months after him that makes no sense
Sep 16, 2019 8:14 AM

Feb 2014
The episode I kinda expected...

Apart from her maniac towards BL, Nanjo deserved more than this !! If only she was straight forward person. I hate you, Sune.

Kahei_110 said:

Which chapter is it exactly? Also would you mind to briefly explain what was happened in that chapter? Did they finally going out and dating?
shimada_mSep 16, 2019 8:19 AM
Sep 16, 2019 8:18 AM

Mar 2016
Well, in an interesting turn of events the imouto turned out to be Keiki's Cinderella, something that NOBODY IN THE WORLD, not even Gigguk expected to.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Sep 16, 2019 8:36 AM
Jul 2018
shimada_m said:

Which chapter is it exactly? Also would you mind to briefly explain what was happened in that chapter? Did they finally going out and dating?

Volume 3 chapter 3
Sep 16, 2019 8:43 AM

Aug 2019
This is the one outcome i did not want to happen.. Ill finish the series but its not very high on my list. The show it self has been going down hill anyways. I am sadly disappointed
Sep 16, 2019 8:43 AM

May 2018
Wow Detective Kiryuu, finally the main case solved. I just like watching CSI team solved a case. To be honest, it's actually an easy case from the start. But, Kiryuu always exclude her sister from the suspect list, because you know, he still sane enough to separate which girl to be love and his own sister.

But it turns out, yeah I know everybody already know the answer, she isn't blood-related. So, here comes final question. Is Kiryuu still exclude Mizuha from the list and let Yuika and Sayuki battle for the glory, or we will see three contestant fight for the top place, or maybe the underdog like Nanjou or Fujiwara can unexpectedly overtaking in the last lap ? I don't know if the last episode will answer that, but let's wait and see.
Sep 16, 2019 8:47 AM

May 2018
Kahei_110 said:

Volume 3 chapter 3

Oh noo, They just skipped a beautiful part. As a Nanjou fans, I personally dissapointed.
Sep 16, 2019 8:49 AM
Feb 2009
pretty much knew this from the start but Mizuha was brae to confess there at the end
Sep 16, 2019 9:03 AM
Apr 2019
I think it makes sense that keiki didn't know that they're not siblings since he was just 5 months old at that time when the girl was born. But the fact that he didn't realize that the minimum age gap of the siblings which is 9 months old and above is funny.

Didn't expect that twist though.
Sep 16, 2019 9:13 AM
May 2016
Gah that was stupid, anyone that dumb deserves none of these girls.
Sep 16, 2019 9:22 AM
Sir Candy

Dec 2015
I was expecting this twist. Mizuha being the Cinderella and not a biological sister. But I'm not very fond of it at all. Not my cup of tea. But there's only one episode left, so I'm definitely finishing. Even though I don't really care for the plot twists, I still want to know how it ends.
自由になる場所が知っている
Sep 16, 2019 9:44 AM

Nov 2014
Ok, I'm really surprised. Not because it was some super tiwst, quite opposite - it was way too obvious that I assumed there is no way it was her.
I expected Nisekoi style dragged out story, so now I have no idea what else can happen. Even pure harem needs something to keeps it going, can it continue without the search?

But Mizuha seems like best girl so far. I just hpe she has some weird interests too. Being a brocon (not blood related at that...) is way too weak.
Sep 16, 2019 10:07 AM

Jun 2010
If they were raised siblings, then they are siblings.

Eca! que nojo!
Sep 16, 2019 10:17 AM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
Knew its Mizuha for quite a while, but I still loved seeing it unfold.

She looked great in that shima mizugi(and so did Sayuki DAMN), enjoyable episode
Sep 16, 2019 10:17 AM

Feb 2014
So Mizuha is the only normal one in the group of perverts?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Sep 16, 2019 10:20 AM

May 2018
My Bikini rating:

Sayuki- Outstanding 10
Mao- Very good 8
Mizuha- Very Good 8
Yuika- fair 5
Koharu- Poor 3

Yep, it's the sister all along.
JiangHaoyi1979Sep 16, 2019 10:30 AM
Sep 16, 2019 10:38 AM

Mar 2018
Ooo my gawd they really pulled the sister route. It was kinda obvious but well.
Didn't hope for it to happen

And Ooo my gawd they really pulled the 'not blood-related' card. Yeeeaaa I don't like *that* plot.

However. I wouldn't be disappointed if they go out in the end.
But as it's a 12ep rom-com next episode will probably go like...

All 5 girls get some spotlight again. Mizuha will show some cranky fetish that freaks Keiki out.
Aaaand some open end.

Nice fanservice pool episode tho ngl
The confession event was.... pretty weird and out of place tho? Especially how it was organized and moderated by the loli-senpai

---
From what I've read down below now I will probably start reading the novel sometime after that. Sucks that I don't have that much time currently

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Sep 16, 2019 11:00 AM

Dec 2014
So like everyone knew that it was the sister....hmmm so like what is it ok if they are not blood related
Sep 16, 2019 11:28 AM
Nov 2014
Can’t believe Keiki couldn’t notice it for 18 years
Sep 16, 2019 11:56 AM

Jul 2017
alright, everyone that though it wasnt the sister, put all yo money on the table
<3 "Nothing compares to Dark Enchantress Cookie's greatness!" <3
Sep 16, 2019 12:13 PM
Jul 2017
Worst possible outcome.

It might not be real incest but it's still gross as hell given how they've grown up.

Also all those sis-cons in the contest audience. Get in the sea!
Sep 16, 2019 12:17 PM

Jul 2014
"The Boob Sommelier" lol.... their faces lmao.

That guy on the bus xD

Swimsuits!!! As Yuika said, I didn't expect Mizuha to be so well-endowed.

I agree....... Massive, indeed. HOLY SHHHHH

Nanjo is getting cuter with each episode.

*Locker room stitch*

To no one's surprise, Mizuha is Cinderella and as I thought, they are not related by blood. What I didn't expect is that Keiki wasn't aware of it, let alone that kiss. I liked it, it's always nice when someone makes a step forward and does something.

Now, Keiki sets up this whole plan to discover Cinderella and his answer to them being born 5 months apart is "Our parents tried super hard"... bruh. And it also continues to irk me that he still denies that the girls love him. I can understand why he thinks that of Nanjo to a certain extent but after what she said, bruh, at least think a little.

Can we go for once to the harem route? All the girls are cute :/
SkyLETVSep 16, 2019 6:26 PM
Sep 16, 2019 12:31 PM
Jun 2019
This episode remind us of one of the important rules in harem animes "if she/he isn't blood related then she/he free to be dated"
Sep 16, 2019 12:36 PM
May 2017
HaXXspetten said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oof here comes the step sibling plot twist. Never really a fan of that one, feels like a cop-out if you don't go all-out with them being blood-related and all too. I find it hard to believe Kiryuu wouldn't have figured that out long ago by himself considering the time difference between their birthdays though

The fact that Mizuha was Cinderella was kind of obvious by now simply by process of elimination though but I'm not dissatisfied with the reveal. Just questioning if they'll really do anything with this because we still have to assume that Mizuha has some weird fetish that's going to freak Kiryuu out regardless of whether he'd be okay with dating his step-sister or not otherwise. Just hope the last episode won't be too open of an ending, though it probably will be

Well I kinda agree with the 'obvious part'. It was kinda obvious since episode 2 that Kizuha is the Cinderella. I was like 98% sure that she is Cinderella when every Kiryuu's girl is revealed as hentai and Mizuha is the only 'innocent'one. Well as of now, she's still not a hentai but who knows what will happen next episode. Kinda looking forward to it.
Sep 16, 2019 12:42 PM

Jun 2017
RogueCitizen64 said:
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

Me right know, at least they could have kept them being blood related.... but no. I usually don't wish for a harem ending but this should have been one xD.
Sep 16, 2019 1:12 PM
Jun 2013
i fucking love it! oh man! and i kind had the suspicion that they werent blood related! so everything is ok! i hope he chooses either her or Sayuki. honestly, i just want him to choose SOMEONE at least, but that rarely happens in thse types of genres, so lets hope this anime is different than the others
Sep 16, 2019 1:59 PM
Nov 2018
Well Mizuha is not as annoying as Kirino from Oreimo. I think Kiryuu will choose one and make other girls cry due to his morals.
Sep 16, 2019 2:04 PM
May 2019
Did anyone else see this plot twist coming from a mile away? I knew from the very first episode where he immediately ruled out hi's sister, I was like "it's the sister"
Sep 16, 2019 2:36 PM
Sep 2011
The confession contest really reminded me of Oreshura.

Also, I guess I'm a dumby dumb dumb. It wasn't obvious to me that they were not biological siblings.
Sep 16, 2019 2:38 PM

Jan 2017
So basicly this will end as Ero-manga Sensei spin-off?
Sep 16, 2019 2:50 PM

Dec 2015
#TeamMizuha. ❤

Sep 16, 2019 2:57 PM

Apr 2015
Well, what I did expect was Mizuha being Cinderella, however I instantly thought it was "wrong", cause they are brother and sister and now we get to know that they are not Brother and Sister. I didn't see that coming. That kiss though!

Also, Nanjo was very cute this episode!

These swimsuits are absolutely amazing and Mizuha is stacked like crazy! Even more than Nanjo. Can't pick a winner, eventho blue is always superior!

Sep 16, 2019 3:01 PM

Jan 2016
Here is the thing, I like Mizuha a lot but not as a potential love option for MC. We all saw Mizuha being cinderella from a mile away which is why I'm disappointed that it's really her.

But it was still a fun episode. The kiss at the end caught me off guard.

Also, he's a total idiot for not realizing that they're not blood-related.
Sep 16, 2019 3:15 PM
Aug 2016
Some People rly thought they wouldnt pull the Sister Route?

And tbh after Ep 01 the Anime was never meant to be any good..
Sep 16, 2019 3:17 PM

Mar 2014
-Sister
-Girlfriend/Lover

Choose one

Mizuha can't have being pulling the sister act this whole time and come out of the blue be like Yeah I love you more than as a sister.

I figured she was the cinderella but I hoped she would remain blood related to the MC...but at last things don't turn out for the best.

She is admittedly the less weirdest out of the other girls so she has got that going for her.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Sep 16, 2019 4:23 PM

Jan 2019
I've been really enjoying this series, probably the most enjoyable for me this season.

Thought the surprise step sibling twist was a real shitty copout tbh, I find it impossible to believe they've never discussed how they were born only five months apart.

I know most of the anime community hate incest plots but I thought it would have made a more interesting conflict if they were real siblings.

Sep 16, 2019 4:32 PM

Sep 2011
evilcorn said:
Also, I guess I'm a dumby dumb dumb. It wasn't obvious to me that they were not biological siblings.

That never occurred to me either. We can't use looks as basis because the number of series where siblings actually look alike are extremely low. Nobody is going to care enough to do the math between two months to see whether it is actually viable for them to come from the same father.

With this said it was still obvious as hell that it was her.
Sep 16, 2019 4:51 PM

Jul 2017
UMM Keiki, are you really STILL finding your Cinderella? Coz we already found it too predictable, even on the eventual reveal.

Knowing the incest troupe all too well, and with potential candidates (already) crossed out one by one, I'm sure as hell kinda knew it had only that route to go, more than the mindless harem, but hell to back, I'd rather take a harem route than an incest one.

The moment where Mizuha took centerstage is where the cringe started all the way from start to finish. Even as he involves both Shoma and Koharu into an elaborate plan that is at best a wild guess that should've been a key factor from the get-go.

Plus, 5 months seem too short, another (not so) shocker that they're NOT EVEN blood related.

@TAS_the_SPAS I would like to see such a conflict happen (such as OreImo).
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2019

117 by TheWeirdWolf06 »»
Mar 16, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2019

54 by Alexanime_ »»
Feb 27, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2019

44 by Jemdal »»
Nov 30, 2023 9:24 AM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2019

61 by Jemdal »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:39 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2019

58 by Jemdal »»
Nov 18, 2023 9:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.