Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 13, 2019 9:45 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty interesting episode. It seems this reunion between Kyou and his master. I find it rather noticable that he shows more respect towards Kazuma than anyone else so far in this show.

Quite a serious episode with those two catching up. Kazuma strikes to me as an interesting character himself considering his relationship with Kyou. The scene with Kyou embracing Tohru was also quite something. Their relationship really is an emotional one.
Stark700Sep 13, 2019 10:52 AM
Sep 13, 2019 10:29 AM

Aug 2013
Another powerful episode this time focusing on Kyou.
Didn't expect Kyou to have another form.

Kyou embracing Tohru scene was nice. Loved it.
One more episode to go.
LeoSep 13, 2019 10:34 AM

Sep 13, 2019 10:33 AM
Aug 2019
It did the manga justice, and I can't stop crying T T

Sep 13, 2019 10:40 AM

Dec 2013
It's been almost a year since I watched the 2001 Fruits Basket, but I hope someone does a comparison between this episode and the 2001 version. I'd have to go back and rewatch that episode(s) but I was surprised by the sheer amount of changes the 2001 version made to that scene. I feel like I wish some of them were implanted in this version too...I remember feeling way sadder at the 2001 version than this one, there was definitely a more melancholy approach to the whole thing. The narration as well...am I remembering it wrong or was there a period of silence when Tohru trips in the 2001 version that's absent here?

Central Time (US)
Sep 13, 2019 10:42 AM

Jan 2018
This episode was really touching, i'm in tears now.

Sep 13, 2019 10:46 AM

Apr 2015
I really liked this version much better than the 2001 one, it dragged a lot in the 2001 version (if I can remember) while this one went straight to the point.
Sep 13, 2019 10:46 AM

Jun 2016
I have not read the manga, but i felt like this whole "scene" was much better executed in the older version (excluding yuki's presence) and therefore had a bigger impact, at least on me it had.
The episode was still good though.
Sep 13, 2019 10:59 AM

Nov 2010
AyumiVk said:
I have not read the manga, but i felt like this whole "scene" was much better executed in the older version (excluding yuki's presence) and therefore had a bigger impact, at least on me it had.

I think they did some stuff about it better in old version and some weren't as good like they did have that overdramatic grave scene with Tooru and her friends which didn't make sense and they randomly throw Akito there to run around the forest to laugh at Tooru xd

In other hand I liked how they went more in depth on Kasuma's grandfather cause there is quite effed up and sad stuff about it, also why Kasuma decided to raise Kyou, but maybe that will happen later on.

Sep 13, 2019 11:03 AM

Jun 2016
KomaDoll said:
AyumiVk said:

I think they did some stuff about it better in old version and some weren't as good like they did have that overdramatic grave scene with Tooru and her friends which didn't make sense and they randomly throw Akito there to run around the forest to laugh at Tooru xd

In other hand I liked how they went more in depth on Kasuma's grandfather cause there is quite effed up and sad stuff about it, also why Kasuma decided to raise Kyou, but maybe that will happen later on.

Oh yes i forgot about the grave scene asdfhg i barely remember it and honestly it was strange to have it in the middle of everything lol
Exactly! To add to that, even Kyo's backstory was longer and made me care more about what he was going through..
Sep 13, 2019 11:14 AM

Jan 2019
KomaDoll said:
AyumiVk said:

that actually might happen next episode since in the manga, they went into Kazuma raising Kyo after Tohru saves him.
"In the End, Only Kindness Matters" -Jewel
Sep 13, 2019 11:26 AM
May 2017
Hmmm.. I'm pretty sure that's not how a cat supposed to look...
Sep 13, 2019 11:34 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Wow, this was an intense, emotional and superb episode! A perfect package of brilliance, if you ask me.

They’ve been building up to this for quite a while now, plus the release of the 10 screenshots in advance to hype things up, and what a magnificent payoff this is!

Kyo’s been through hell and back but Tohru never disappoints! What a kind-hearted lad she is! Seeing her walk away there for a few moments there was sad but I just knew she would sprint back and I was glad to be right on the mark there! She has officially accepted his ‘other’ form, unlike his mother supposedly and clearly Kagura too, and that embrace in the end just tops it, great stuff!

Kyo deciding to engrave hatred into her by severely hurting her really felt like a whooping stomp on my poor kokoro but good thing he didn’t go to deliver the final blow (although in all honesty I knew he wouldn’t go that far). Seeing those melancholic shots of Shigure, Yuki, Shisho and Kagura in advance really just levelled up the whole crisis, in my opinion.

A mighty hats-off to the Voice Acting, Shisho and Kyo’s in particular, and to the Soundtrack Departments too! “Before Real Form” revelation with the rising tempo music plus the top-notch direction and timing there takes the throne for me but an honourable mention to those final moments climaxing with the embrace too, stellar work! Jeez, that moment of him swiftly turning back and seeing Tohru was .. quite heavy, to say the least.

Interesting that Shisho’s grandfather was ‘cursed’ with the Cat Spirit too and therefore went through a lot as well. As Kagura rightly pointed out, it’s definitely as though Shisho understands Kyo best. Found this bit to be really touching, good thing the bet paid off.

A minor (and I mean vastly minor here) part of me was hoping we’d get a bit more on Kyo’s whole backstory and resolution bits to give it a bit more depth of sorts I suppose, but no biggies on the grander scale of things. Questions over how Tohru actually managed to endure all that too as @Valyrian1124 quite rightly expanded upon.

Next episode will sadly be the last. Definitely saddened but here’s to hoping we just get another amazing episode of Furuba!

Crystal_Star07 said:
that actually might happen next episode since in the manga, they went into Kazuma raising Kyo after Tohru saves him.

Oh, I’d love to see that!
Will most definitely sate that little minor part of me.
_MushiRock11_Sep 13, 2019 12:41 PM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 13, 2019 11:44 AM

Apr 2014
It does quite bother me how he resembles a (smelly) pokemon, everything else was great though.
And I was ready for a confession at the end from Kyou, well maybe next time. ._.
Sep 13, 2019 11:52 AM

Mar 2016
God fucking damn. I actually teared up here, and I'm not someone who easily tears up that easily, either. The voice acting, the emotions, the soundtracks, the more graphic-looking reveal of the "true form".

Kyou has been under the notion that no one truly accepted him entirely, which kinda explains why he's been very standoffish all this time. I don't blame his mindset, cause while I cannot relate, I can kinda understand why he thought that way about his mom back then and why he thinks he doesn't deserve the blessings he's had so far after meeting Tohru.
Sep 13, 2019 11:53 AM

Feb 2018
So we saw all three Kyo forms in this episode. But the important thing is the fact Tohru accepts all three. Yuki is looking like he's about to be the "loser" in this love triangle.
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Sep 13, 2019 11:55 AM

Sep 2008
This episode adapted Chapters 32 and 33, plus the first few pages of Chapter 34 in exploring Kyo's backstory. This is pretty much a more faithful adaptation of the manga's events compared to a decent number of extra bits peppered in the 2001 Fruits Basket anime when its final three episodes adapted Kyo's story arc. Beyond some minor changes and the bit from Chapter 34 appearing earlier in the anime, this episode was pretty faithful to the manga's events. Here were the changes I noticed in this episode:

-The flashback showing Kazuma coming to a young Kyo at his mother’s funeral came later in Chapter 34 of the manga.
-When Tohru was recalling what Kyo told her about Kazuma, there was a flashback in the manga showing their conversation about him from Chapter 5.
-Yuki was wearing a different Chinese shirt design in the manga when greeting Kazuma.
-Kagura and Shigure were shown to be closer together at the table in the manga when musing over Kyo not openly showing affection toward Kazuma.
-A small part of the start of Kazuma and Kyo’s conversation was removed in the manga where Kazuma commented on the number of books Kyo had, only for Kyo to remark they were Shigure’s.
-There was a small flashback shown in the manga depicting Kazuma telling Kyo he will be away for a while on a journey. This got removed for the anime. In addition, Kazuma’s dialogue explaining his reason for wanting Kyo to stay at Shigure’s house was expanded a bit for the anime.
-While cleaning, Kagura and Tohru were not wearing aprons in the manga.
-The bit showing Kagura come across Shigure and Kazuma’s conversation was expanded a bit in the anime.
-While Kazuma and Kyo had their conversation outside, the anime added in some more shots of Yuki, Shigure, and Kagura in dreary lighting reflecting the situation to come.
-Kyo’s transformation into his “true form” was animated for the anime, with some added visual details with steam emitting from his body and his eyes glowing orange.
-While Tohru was vomiting from the stench of Kyo’s “true form”, there is some removed dialogue from her narration where she commented on the stench and that vomiting didn’t help with resolving it.
-When Kyo was recalling how overprotective his mother was of him, he punched a dent into a large rock in the manga instead of shattering and causing a part of the cliff side he was close to to collapse.
-When Kyo slashed at Tohru to attempt driving her away in the manga, the attack only scratched her shoulder and knocked her back slightly compared to the anime’s greater showing of strength from Kyo.
-When Tohru tries a second time to coerce Kyo into calming down, he does not resist her in the manga when she tries reasoning with him.
-Before Kyo returned to human form, Tohru was thinking if she was told of being told it's okay to be selfish before by Kyo before recalling him saying this to her. This bit was removed from the anime.
-A small bit where a younger Tohru is seen while Kyo comes to terms with the fact he wants to live happily with Tohru was removed from the anime.
ggultra2764Sep 13, 2019 11:04 PM
Sep 13, 2019 12:06 PM

Jan 2017
As someone who didn't read the source and didn't watch the 1st anime adaptation for the whole 2nd part i was like: Nani the fuck?

What worst that Kyo didn't even transform into a giant cat/Furry but a freaking dragon that looks like something straight from pokemon. Actually in some scenes he reminds me of Charmeleon!

Sep 13, 2019 12:07 PM

Apr 2016
The episode might've been impactful if we hadn't had the "tragic backstory of a character episode who are shocked to find out that they can love themselves" story retold over a dozen times throughout the season before.

I had already been spoiled about there being a "true form" but I still went WTH when the actual event happened.

Also, dude, you totally killed Torhu with that backhand smack. First, if you swung with so much force as to throw Torhu thirty feet in the air from off the hill, you probably pulverized her bones and turned her organs into mush. Then, she feel another fifty feet into the water. That's terminal velocity right there. THEN, she hit the water, which was apparently so shallow that it barely rose above her ankles. She's super-duper dead. It was even more jarring when he swung his arm around with Torhu (somehow) hanging on, and when she got pounded into the ground she's not even winded; she just keeps on talking!

The inconsistent animation was... jarring? Like some scenes had a lot of frames (Shihan grabbing Kyo and the spin around shot, the transformation itself, the shots of Kyo's mom rolling up his sleeve to look at the bracelet), while most of the episode itself seemed to consist of single frames being moved around.
Sep 13, 2019 12:39 PM
Aug 2018
Honestly this episode made me cry im so happy they kept a lot of the original plot for this episode however a few important scenes were cut out if i remember correctly. There was a scene with akito and one with shigure if i can recall correctly which were a bit intense so i was a bit shocked that they werent in the episode but it still was a very heart-breaking episode😔
Sep 13, 2019 12:50 PM

Sep 2013
After watching the episode crying my eyes out, I went and read the summaries of the old episode(s) since it has been 8 years since I originally watched. Well.. this story was divided into 3 with a whole lot of filler to it.

Some filler was good and helped building characters like Kazuma (With the story of his grandfather being told in more depth there), but most of it was simply unnecssary encounters with characters that don't have much to do with the focus of this story.

It's about Kyo accepting both Tohru and his true form, and Tohru accepting both Kyo and how there's a lot she doesn't know yet. And I'm glad the remake kept it to that.

(Also, HUGE design imrovements to Kyo's true form, in the original he was kinda derpy- looking, and now he looks actually intimidating. HIS GLOWING RED EYES!!!)
Sep 13, 2019 1:27 PM

Feb 2016
God damn, the feels was strong on this one ;_; Did not know Kyo's backstory was this fucked up, damn. This also somewhat explains why Kagura insists so much on trying to reach his heart (despite her violent side ofc)

I want a Tohru in my life I swear ;_;
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Sep 13, 2019 1:37 PM

Apr 2018
Tohru is tougher than I thought....
Sep 13, 2019 1:37 PM
Aug 2018
And I cried.

I know a lot of people are like "Wow she flew away that's extra" but it actually makes sense?? idk Kyo has superhuman strength on this original form but I just hope that they stick with the original content that he accidentally scratch her to keep her away nonetheless a very good episode.
Sep 13, 2019 1:43 PM

Feb 2014
Excellent job from TMS Entertainment and 8pan for this episode. They pretty much nailed Kyo's arc and backstory flawlessly.

Kyo's form looked quite a lot more menacing than the 2001 anime adaptation and the glowing red eyes just made his "true" form even more intimidating. Even though this is my third time seeing this arc (The first was the 2001 anime, then the manga), the impact from the build-up to Kyo's transformation and how Tohru valiantly battled to help him was still as strong as ever.

Once again, this episode shows just how much of a sweetheart Tohru is and how accepting she was of Kyo, even though his form shocked her to the core and even made her vomit as well. Her scene when she finally succeeds in changing Kyo back to normal made me tear up easily. ;_;

Looking forward to the last episode of this 1st season. =3
Sep 13, 2019 1:49 PM

Mar 2018
Dudi4PoLFr said:
What worst that Kyo didn't even transform into a giant cat/Furry but a freaking dragon that looks like something straight from pokemon. Actually in some scenes he reminds me of Charmeleon!

I agree. His shape was even funny to me at times.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Sep 13, 2019 2:07 PM

Apr 2017
oh god i'm sobbing. this was so unbelievably sweet and heartbreaking at the same time. i loved every second of it. i'm not a manga reader so i had no idea what to expect, but i'm blown away by the execution of the story.

tohru really has no idea how much she impacts the people around her, does she? especially kyo. goddammit that boy loves her so damn much and it's killing me. when she was holding him when she got back to the house with the ED playing had me crying so damn loud....so glad my roommate's not here lol.

can't wait for the finale of this first season!
Sep 13, 2019 2:18 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Wasn't expecting to see a pokemon in this anime
Sep 13, 2019 2:19 PM

Dec 2016
Too many feelings in this episode ;-; Tohru loves Kyo unconditionaly even in his dark form. This episode was very beautiful! The scene where Tohru was holding Kyo in her arms was also very touching! It melted my heart <3

Can't believe there's one more episode left :( At least it's confirmed there's a second season comming :3

Also, I will treasure this moment <3
PurpleGirl203Sep 13, 2019 2:31 PM

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Sep 13, 2019 2:35 PM

Apr 2015
This was quite the reveal for me. After witnessing all that, I did realise that Kyo was always wearing that rosary. As an Anime-only viewer, I thought it was always part of like the character design, like a bracelet or necklace. I wouldn't have had the slightest clue it would be so important for the plot. Overall an amazing episode!

I think the biggest shock was when Kyo actually hit Tohru. I was honestly like, that's it... She's gonna walk away from him now, but then actually turned back around to grab hold of him.

Why can't we all have a Tohru Honda in our lives!

Dudi4PoLFr said:
As someone who didn't read the source and didn't watch the 1st anime adaptation for the whole 2nd part i was like: Nani the fuck?

HaXXspetten said:
Wasn't expecting to see a pokemon in this anime

Am I glad I wasn't the only one who thought this when his "true" form got revealed.
Sep 13, 2019 3:00 PM

Sep 2019
Overall, Fruits Basket still and will always be my favorite shoujo anime
Especially they animated how Kyou transformed much better that it really scared me a little
So, it captured the whole message and lesson on this episode. It makes me cry T.T

"You don't become friends because you decide to, it just happens." - Okita Sougo
ANIME LIST || MANGA LIST

Sep 13, 2019 3:07 PM

Dec 2018
I'm so glad I was alone at work when I was watching lol

Awesome work, I just hope they announce 2nd Season next episode T_T
Sep 13, 2019 3:10 PM

Dec 2014
Last episode to go...hmmm a powerful episode
Sep 13, 2019 3:31 PM

Jul 2009
Yeah I still don't think Kyon "true form" looks that bad (in old and new version). We need little more body horror, something really disgusting to grant powerful resolution. I guess "girlish" manga and anime are not ready yet.

Anyway after 24eps I'm pretty happy for newer and refresh version and hope we see another season.
Sep 13, 2019 3:40 PM
Mar 2015
Glad tTorhu was wiling to accept him no more what he looked like
Sep 13, 2019 3:59 PM
Sep 2018
El3na said:
Honestly this episode made me cry im so happy they kept a lot of the original plot for this episode however a few important scenes were cut out if i remember correctly. There was a scene with akito and one with shigure if i can recall correctly which were a bit intense so i was a bit shocked that they werent in the episode but it still was a very heart-breaking episode😔

those scenes were added to the 2001 anime, they weren't part of the original manga. since they were gonna make only one season the anime needed to wrap up all the loose ends they could in this arc. so that's why they added those scenes and tried to complete all the character's arcs.
Sep 13, 2019 4:20 PM
May 2017
Ok, was it just me, or did the animation this episode suck balls?

Other than that, godDAMN IT if I didn't start to tear up when the end credits played, and that entire sequence of Kyo's master relieved smile was shown after seeing Tohru cradle Kyo was really freaking sweet, even if the animation looked like it was made on PowerPoint.
E
Sep 13, 2019 4:20 PM

Jun 2010
Wow okay, to be honest it felt a bit rushed. I watched the older version of Fruits Basket many years ago and I loved it but honestly some scenes just feel a bit over the top now. The old one is really over the top as well though. I would've liked to see Tohru hesitate more though
. I really remember rewatching the old one constantly in that scene where Kyou hugs Tohru in the end. I really used to like it. I felt that the episode overall needed more breathing room in between Tohru seeing Kyou's form and going to find him.
I kind of feel like I have outgrown this series in a way haha ^-^'', it makes me kinda sad...
. I would say more or less 7/10 for this season though I know it will get better later on!

Sep 13, 2019 4:21 PM

Jul 2017
Welp, I'm crying because of a 2d show. I wish there would be someone that can accept me in their life like Tohru does. When Kyou hugged Tohru, the feels and the ending song came more tears have flown.

Once we realize it, everything will fall into place
Our hearts calling to the future with all their might
We'll move forward, holding each other's shaking hands
Sep 13, 2019 5:04 PM

Feb 2010
man, it really made me cry ;w; i really like Kyo x Tohru as a couple so cute :3

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Sep 13, 2019 5:54 PM

Sep 2017
Aaaand I cried, nice done, episode 24.
Sep 13, 2019 6:14 PM

Feb 2017
this episode was absolutely INSANE

i had been wondering if there was a significance to kyo's bracelet, but i didn't even think of him wearing it to basically suppress his true form. honest to god this episode felt so short because it was so well done. i'm really really starting to like tohru; i found her quite annoying early on but the fact that she just accepted kyo even though his true form literally made her sick honestly hurt me because of how sweet it was. i think their relationship definitely got stronger and i can't wait to see what happens next. kyo is such a sweet baby and i'm so glad he has such a wonderful person like tohru in his life :')

placeholder text
Sep 13, 2019 6:32 PM
Sep 2019
I thought it wasn't as good as the 2001 version. The 2001 version made me cry and feel bad for Tohru. It made me see her go through the process of seeing her best friend change into something so hideous and then get yelled at by Akito. I love seeing her go through that depressing phase, have her best friends find her, help her, then she realizes things. That never happened. It makes it seem like Tohru is like a god or something. Not being affected by the situation at all.
The just became lazy and decided not to include character development.
Sep 13, 2019 6:33 PM

Aug 2013
Fucking powerful man, thank you 2019 version of this series for showcasing just how strong this moment was in the manga.

Also...was it ever explained why the Cat had a true form that looked like this? In my head, I feel like it has something to do with the malice that the generations of the cat felt towards the Rat for being lied to and excluded from the Zodiac.
Don't believe the hype.
Sep 13, 2019 6:40 PM

Sep 2017
Bruh. Very touching episode, but I feel like I'm missing some real life lore about the zodiacs. Does the cat normally have another form or something? Why don't the others?
Sep 13, 2019 6:57 PM

Dec 2014
Incredible episode, that was not what I was expecting when I wanted to learn more about Kyo's past.
Very touching and powerful. Tohru is truly one of the most purest souls ever, never change Tohru.

To be honest, I thought Kyo's form looked kinda cool, don't know about the smell though. :P
Sep 13, 2019 7:01 PM

Aug 2018
The second aspect / form of the cat sure was unexpected (it had a bit of a snake's face actually), it brought me back to those times I played Resident Evil.

But the bound between Thoru & Kyo just got highly (and definitely ?) strengthened for the greater good ! There is still so much to learn & watch about this whole show, too sad it ends next week. What I really really hope, is an official announcement after the 25th episode, sayin' second season is under development.
Sep 13, 2019 7:02 PM

Feb 2015
I still really think they could have come up with a better design. It looks like an anthropomorphic lizard instead of a monster cat.
Sep 13, 2019 7:07 PM

Oct 2010
"Fruits Basket 1st season" all trying to go 10/10 on me with this episode. Hopefully the finale is half as good.
Sep 13, 2019 7:08 PM

Oct 2010
Otorez said:
The second aspect / form of the cat sure was unexpected (it had a bit of a snake's face actually), it brought me back to those times I played Resident Evil.

But the bound between Thoru & Kyo just got highly (and definitely ?) strengthened for the greater good ! There is still so much to learn & watch about this whole show, too sad it ends next week. What I really really hope, is an official announcement after the 25th episode, sayin' second season is under development.

The fact that in every single opening credit the title is "Fruits Basket 1st season" isn't official enough for you? They confirmed a long time ago that this is gonna be multiple seasons.
Sep 13, 2019 7:15 PM
Jan 2019
I finished watching the episode with tears in my eyes. This episode was like a gentle caress after an abrupt squeeze in the heart. For someone like me who didn't watch the first version of this anime, this episode was really shocking, and exciting. I never imagined that Kyo had such a secret, and I don't blame him for wanting to hide it, now I understand the reason for his attitude towards others. But he had the good fortune to meet his teacher, and other members of his family who love him despite knowing the truth, and now Tohru also knows it, and although she was confused and afraid of the sudden event, he accepted it without hesitation. . Undoubtedly, Tohru is one of those characters that you know will be difficult not to love, at least for me, she is great in so many aspects, she is a lifesaver. My love for this anime only grows, has taught me so many lessons and left messages with each episode. And well, there is only one episode left and then to wait for the second season, I will really do it eagerly.

Ps: I really have so much to say, but I can't find the words to describe it.

"... This is how you melt the ugly feelings and dark thoughts inside me, little by little."
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2019

117 by ashura_chan »»
Apr 9, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2019

217 by bruh98hy89 »»
Mar 29, 8:39 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 17, 2019

231 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 17, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2019

123 by Jordanrane02 »»
Mar 16, 9:48 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

191 by Nova22 »»
Mar 9, 5:58 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.