Forum Settings
Forums

Iran's woman ban in focus after fan set self afire

New
Sep 10, 2019 8:28 AM

Oct 2017
An Iranian woman detained for dressing as a man to sneak into a stadium to watch a football match has died after setting herself on fire upon learning she could spend six months in prison, semi-official news outlets reported Tuesday.

The self-immolation death of a 29-year-old known as Sahar Khodayari has become a hashtag trend across social media in the Islamic Republic.

It also comes as FIFA is working with Iranian authorities to overcome a ban on women entering stadiums for men's games, a ban in place since the country's 1979 Islamic Revolution. FIFA wants the issue resolved before Oct. 10, when Iran -- the top-ranked team in Asia -- hosts its first home World Cup qualifier against Cambodia.

Khodayari died on Monday at a hospital in Tehran, Iran's capital, after suffering burns across 90% of her body. She had been on a respirator since dousing herself with gasoline in front of Tehran's Ershad courthouse on Sept. 2, according to the Iranian news website Rokna, which publishes in Iran with government permission.

She had just learned she could be tried by a Revolutionary Court in Iran and be put in prison for six months, her father told the website.

Khodayari's sister told pro-reform Shahrvand newspaper that her sister dealt with bipolar disorder. Her father said she had stopped taking medication a year ago.

In March, Khodayari tried to sneak into Tehran's Azadi Stadium to watch her favorite team, Esteghlal, take on the United Arab Emirates team Al Ain. As in other matches, she disguised herself as a man and gained the nickname "Blue Girl" for wearing the team's colors. However, police arrested her and detained her.

She spent three nights in jail before being released pending the court case. She reportedly returned to the court to retrieve her seized mobile phone and heard she could face prison time.

News of her death ricocheted across Iran on Tuesday, with tributes hashtagged #BlueGirl.

Former Bayern Munich midfielder Ali Karimi -- who played 127 matches for Iran and has vocally suggested ending the ban on women -- urged Iranians in a tweet to boycott stadiums to protest Khodayari's death.

Iranian-Armenian player Andranik "Ando" Teymourian, the first Christian to be the captain of Iran's national squad and also an Esteghlal player, tweeted that one of Tehran's major stadiums should be named after Khodayari "in the future."

Female lawmaker Parvaneh Salahshouri called Khodayari "Iran's Girl" and tweeted: "We are all responsible."

There was no report on Khodayari's death from Iranian state media. The conservative Shafaqna news agency acknowledged her death in a brief item Tuesday, noting that the case had drawn international attention and caused "counterrevolutionary media" to "cry" over the case.

FIFA has been trying to push Iran to allow women in for matches. A partial exception came in November, when hundreds of Iranian women, who were separated from male supporters, were allowed into the Azadi Stadium in Tehran to watch the Asian Champions League final.

Women were permitted to enter a stadium for the first time since 1979 last June to watch a broadcast of the national team playing in the World Cup in Russia.

However, local matches have continued the restriction. Volleyball, another popular sport, similarly sees officials bar women from attending men's games in Tehran, although women were allowed in some matches in other Iranian cities.

Hard-liners and traditional Shiite clerics, citing their own interpretation of Islamic law, believe in segregating men and women at public events, as well as keeping women out of men's sports. However, that has drawn criticism from human rights activists abroad and at home.

"The stadium ban is not written into law or regulation, but is ruthlessly enforced by the country's authorities," wrote Mindy Worden, the director of global initiatives at Human Rights Watch.

She added that Khodayari's death underscores "the need for Iran to end its ban on women attending sports matches -- and the urgency for regulating bodies like FIFA to enforce its own human rights rules."

Amnesty International separately said that as far as it knows, "Iran is the only country in the world that stops and punishes women" seeking to enter stadiums. Saudi Arabia, a longtime holdout, recently started allowing women to attend matches under a push from Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

"What happened to Sahar Khodayari is heart-breaking and exposes the impact of the Iranian authorities' appalling contempt for women's rights in the country," said Philip Luther, Amnesty's Middle East and North Africa research and advocacy director.

"Her only 'crime' was being a woman in a country where women face discrimination that is entrenched in law and plays out in the most horrific ways imaginable in every area of their lives, even sports."

https://www.espn.com/soccer/iran/story/3939328/irans-woman-ban-in-focus-after-fan-set-self-afire
''Enemies' gifts are no gifts and do no good.''
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Sep 10, 2019 9:50 AM

Sep 2012
Woman ban?
Have they been gay this whole time?

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Sep 10, 2019 9:59 AM

Mar 2018
Femnazis setting themselves on fire after committing crimes 🤦🏼‍♂️
poop
Sep 10, 2019 10:01 AM

Feb 2016
Suprise suprise Iran is a bigoted country
Sep 10, 2019 10:24 AM

Jun 2011
Wow sounds like she was flaming mad.

I get that the laws are bad but, damn dont you think setting yourself on fire is a bit of an overreaction? Though considering how bad US prisons are I can only guess what it's like there
Sep 10, 2019 10:48 AM

May 2018
Where are the useful idiots screeching for women right? oh right, they are screeching at places where women already have rights because they can't get stoned for blasphemy.
Sep 10, 2019 10:54 AM

Jun 2008
Only_Brad said:
Where are the useful idiots screeching for women right? oh right, they are screeching at places where women already have rights because they can't get stoned for blasphemy.

Now, now remember, we shouldn't judge different cultures.

Unless they are white or christian, fuck them then.
Sep 10, 2019 1:04 PM

Oct 2015
Fucking hell, setting yourself on fire to make a point? I can't even imagine, then again she allegedly had a mental disorder but still. I can only hope that it hasn't been in vain.

This reminds me of the book "Reading Lolita in Tehran". Don't take for granted the freedom you possess now in first world countries. It's the product of countless people in history fighting for your rights and freedom of expression.
Sep 10, 2019 2:27 PM

Mar 2008
That's unfortunate. I wonder if it was a depressive episode or a manic episode or if their prisons are just aweful.
Sep 10, 2019 2:32 PM

Jan 2009
fucking lol religion is the original bigot or pro discrimination group
Sep 10, 2019 4:08 PM

Feb 2010
Orhunaa said:
Fucking hell, setting yourself on fire to make a point?

yes its one of the oldest forms of protests pay attention to history class this isn't a new form of protest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_self-immolations
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Sep 10, 2019 6:53 PM
Feb 2017
Monad said:
Unless they are white or christian, fuck them then.

Oof guess I’m dead then. runnnnnnnnnnnn
Sep 10, 2019 7:35 PM

Oct 2017
traed said:
That's unfortunate. I wonder if it was a depressive episode or a manic episode or if their prisons are just aweful.
I guess their correctional system is just awful.
https://news.sky.com/story/stuck-in-a-black-hole-of-evil-my-torture-in-same-iranian-prison-as-nazanin-zaghari-ratcliffe-11125738

As for their judicial power I think the Sharia law is just as awful as the torture itself.
Actually I'm rather die by torture in some common or civil law country than being forced to hear hours of Sharia law judgement based on religious guidances.
Hell no I would like to lit up too.
''Enemies' gifts are no gifts and do no good.''
Sep 10, 2019 8:33 PM

Aug 2017
Repeat with me: IsLaM iS a ReLiGiOn Of PeAcE.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 11, 2019 10:45 AM

Mar 2019
The Middle East is going to change soon. All these stories and the horrifying consequences of Islamic terrorism is changing people's attitudes towards these strict religious principals. Lots of Middle Easterners are either no longer caring about or becoming hostile towards religious extremism. I have a Saudi friend who says he wouldn't be surprised if the Middle East looks like the West by 2030.

As long as we don't let the remaining nutjobs provoke us into another long war, I think we really could see a lot of positive change coming soon to the Middle East.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2019 5:54 AM

Jun 2008
Imagine being soooo insecure of women you go so far as banning them from fucking soccer games.

This should be an easy fix IMO...FIFA should step in and BAN Iran from International tournaments until they change their tune.

Why should Iran or ANY country get to enjoy the spoils of the Beautiful Game if they’re the UGLIEST of what a society has to offer in terms of human rights?!
Sep 22, 2019 10:24 AM

Jun 2017
Just saw this thread and have to say this is completely irrelevant to religion/Islam. It'sjust because of bad laws like when it asked why women can't come to stadium "authorities" saying stadium isn't family friendly and men use bad words lol
Sep 23, 2019 10:45 AM

Mar 2012
FIFA should just ban them from the international game, its as simple as that.
Sep 23, 2019 2:28 PM

Mar 2008
mhkr said:
Just saw this thread and have to say this is completely irrelevant to religion/Islam. It'sjust because of bad laws like when it asked why women can't come to stadium "authorities" saying stadium isn't family friendly and men use bad words lol

But are children allowed in? Since if they are then it's faulty logic or women are seen lower than children under law. If not then women are still being infantized regardless.
Sep 23, 2019 8:19 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Only_Brad said:

A country that doesn't care about human rights and is publicly executing hundreds of people every year including kids for things such as drinking alcohol or being gay by hanging them on cranes slowly enough so they can suffer for as long as possible after which requires their families to pay for the process, doesn't sound like a country that cares about women rights, especially if those rights contradict with its laws and religion, doesn't it?

Also just because they "can't get stoned" doesn't mean that they have all the necessary rights, lol.

Rightist imbeciles usually use the "middle east" excuse to justify every time they are "mildly" sexist in comparison. Using the same logic stealing someone's wallet should be okay as long as there are people around the world committing far worse crimes in comparison, right?

Maybe you need to pay more attention. Pretty much every human/women rights organization is condemning this, it's just that they do not really have the power to prevent most of it from happening.

Killaclown said:

I get that the laws are bad but, damn dont you think setting yourself on fire is a bit of an overreaction?

Or is it? Yes, 6 months in prison doesn't seem that bad if it was in the West. However there might be some reasons why a person would prefer killing themselves in a painful way than going to an Iranian prison. She also wanted to get the country's and the world's attention and considering the situation I doubt anyone can blame her for it.
149597871Sep 23, 2019 8:33 PM
Sep 24, 2019 5:40 AM

Jun 2011
dude I live in the US, that's probably the worst prison in the modern west to be in, I understand killing yourself, but that's a painful way to do it
Sep 27, 2019 5:02 AM

Jun 2017
traed said:
mhkr said:

But are children allowed in? Since if they are then it's faulty logic or women are seen lower than children under law. If not then women are still being infantized regardless.
Yeah, children can come though rarely happening at least for little children. That reason is just an excuse nothing more than that
Sep 27, 2019 5:06 AM

Jun 2017
149597871 said:
Only_Brad said:

A country that doesn't care about human rights and is publicly executing hundreds of people every year including kids for things such as drinking alcohol or being gay by hanging them on cranes slowly enough so they can suffer for as long as possible after which requires their families to pay for the process, doesn't sound like a country that cares about women rights, especially if those rights contradict with its laws and religion, doesn't it?

Also just because they "can't get stoned" doesn't mean that they have all the necessary rights, lol.

Rightist imbeciles usually use the "middle east" excuse to justify every time they are "mildly" sexist in comparison. Using the same logic stealing someone's wallet should be okay as long as there are people around the world committing far worse crimes in comparison, right?

Maybe you need to pay more attention. Pretty much every human/women rights organization is condemning this, it's just that they do not really have the power to prevent most of it from happening.

Killaclown said:

I get that the laws are bad but, damn dont you think setting yourself on fire is a bit of an overreaction?

Or is it? Yes, 6 months in prison doesn't seem that bad if it was in the West. However there might be some reasons why a person would prefer killing themselves in a painful way than going to an Iranian prison. She also wanted to get the country's and the world's attention and considering the situation I doubt anyone can blame her for it.

If you don't know the laws please don't spread false informations. You never get executed because of being gay or drink alcohol or other shits
Sep 27, 2019 8:29 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
mhkr said:
149597871 said:

If you don't know the laws please don't spread false informations. You never get executed because of being gay or drink alcohol or other shits

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_penalty_for_homosexuality

Iran. Homosexual intercourse is declared a capital offense in Iran's Islamic Penal Code, enacted in 1991. Though the grounds for execution in Iran are difficult to track, there is evidence that several people were hanged for homosexual behavior in 2005-2006 and in 2016, in some cases on dubious charges of rape.

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran-publicly-hangs-man-on-homosexuality-charges-578758

"The Islamic Republic of Iran publicly hanged a 31-year-old Iranian man after he was found guilty of charges related to violations of Iran’s anti-gay laws, according to the state-controlled Iranian Students’ News Agency."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Iran

Consumption of alcohol (one glass) is punished by 80 lashes, but repeated offences may lead to death penalty, although rarely exercised. In 2012, two men were sentenced to death after a third offense in Khorasan.

These are the "official" ones, in some of these countries gay people are tortured until a false confession is extracted so they can be executed as the rest of the criminals without attracting much of the world's attention.

Also you should avoid double posting and reviving threads more than 2 weeks old, especially if it's to spread false information.
149597871Sep 27, 2019 8:39 AM
Sep 27, 2019 2:40 PM

Jul 2019
I wonder if they eated her after, cuz you know they are poor over there
Real men cry themselves to sleep every night
Sep 29, 2019 12:03 AM

Jan 2018
So it's made into a big deal just because one mentally ill woman set herself on fire. She could always watch it on tv and it wasn't like people in Iran are generally hating females. It's like a parent getting jailed for trying to discipline their children but when your kids go unchecked they go shoot up the school or just a bad person in general.

There wasn't a discrimination, different people different culture but what is worst is that it's taken into account when she was mentally ill in the first place. Clearly she is easy to manipulate. People just like to find smallest thing to hate about religion which is something that they never even try to understand but strong hate.
Sep 29, 2019 12:18 AM

May 2013
Okay well that is clearly crazy on her part, but on the other hand Iran needs to modernize...

Don't write off one person's dedication to a cause, however overly headstrong she may be.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Sep 29, 2019 6:57 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
hazecloud said:
So it's made into a big deal just because one mentally ill woman set herself on fire. She could always watch it on tv and it wasn't like people in Iran are generally hating females. It's like a parent getting jailed for trying to discipline their children but when your kids go unchecked they go shoot up the school or just a bad person in general.

There wasn't a discrimination, different people different culture but what is worst is that it's taken into account when she was mentally ill in the first place. Clearly she is easy to manipulate. People just like to find smallest thing to hate about religion which is something that they never even try to understand but strong hate.

Your post is heavily based on the misconception that all cultures are equal and that instead of trying to acknowledge the flaws in a certain society we can just excuse every barbarism with the words "different people different culture". This is simply wrong and delusional to say the least, especially in cases where the rights of actual human beings are being violated. It is indeed a discrimination.

And also a having bi-polar disorder doesn't make all your actions including suicide insignificant. It is not something to ignore, besides it is a lot more common than people think.
149597871Sep 29, 2019 7:00 PM
Sep 29, 2019 8:22 PM

Jan 2018
149597871 said:
hazecloud said:

Your post is heavily based on the misconception that all cultures are equal and that instead of trying to acknowledge the flaws in a certain society we can just excuse every barbarism with the words "different people different culture". This is simply wrong and delusional to say the least, especially in cases where the rights of actual human beings are being violated. It is indeed a discrimination.

And also a having bi-polar disorder doesn't make all your actions including suicide insignificant. It is not something to ignore, besides it is a lot more common than people think.

I am sure it can be changed like giving out a special area for females or something. Don't get me wrong, but simply blaming religion every time something bad happens is just pure arrogance. Do they have guns culture? What do you speak about their level on trust to not have to carry a gun around?

You can be sure to have others hating people that committed suicide. But why is her suicide is considered as noble? Is it because she couldn't think rationally? It's not the government who forced her to commit suicide. It's hard to develop a program that curbs depression and whatnot so why are people trying to blame religion when you see other normal people without a religion behaving crazier than a bi-polar person?

Do you want to discuss the r9khero who live streamed, committed suicide with a shotgun? What is his motive, his mom cried for him. Where is the wrong, who's to blame, how to prevent it from ever happening again?
Sep 30, 2019 12:20 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
hazecloud said:
149597871 said:

I am sure it can be changed like giving out a special area for females or something. Don't get me wrong, but simply blaming religion every time something bad happens is just pure arrogance. Do they have guns culture? What do you speak about their level on trust to not have to carry a gun around?

You can be sure to have others hating people that committed suicide. But why is her suicide is considered as noble? Is it because she couldn't think rationally? It's not the government who forced her to commit suicide. It's hard to develop a program that curbs depression and whatnot so why are people trying to blame religion when you see other normal people without a religion behaving crazier than a bi-polar person?

Do you want to discuss the r9khero who live streamed, committed suicide with a shotgun? What is his motive, his mom cried for him. Where is the wrong, who's to blame, how to prevent it from ever happening again?

Or it can be changed by not enforcing gender segregation and be like the rest of the world that doesn't seem to have problems such as imprisoning women for entering stadiums to support their favorite team? Gun culture in the US is unrelated, it would be a fair criticism if we are talking about the laws in the US but it is a poor excuse when it comes to defending Iranian laws.

Religion has a lot to do with it since the laws are heavily based on that particular religion. The Iranian revolution that caused that radicalism and absurd laws is also called "Islamic revolution" for a reason. Of course there are some muslim countries that aren't as radical as Iran, that's why I'm focusing mainly on Iranian laws rather than Islam in general but denying such an obvious connection just because it goes against your personal beliefs would be pretty ignorant, don't you think?

Also the government is violating her human rights which can obviously lead to her committing suicide even though it is not "forcing her" directly. Obviously the way she killed herself was to bring attention to that issue.
149597871Sep 30, 2019 12:26 AM
Sep 30, 2019 12:33 AM

Jan 2018
149597871 said:
hazecloud said:

Or it can be changed by not enforcing gender segregation and be like the rest of the world that doesn't seem to have problems such as imprisoning women for entering stadiums to support their favorite team? Gun culture in the US is unrelated, it would be a fair criticism if we are talking the laws in the US but it is a poor excuse when it comes to defending Iranian laws.

Religion has a lot to do with it since the laws are heavily based on that particular religion. The Iranian revolution that caused that radicalism and absurd laws is also called "Islamic revolution" for a reason. Of course there are some muslim countries that aren't as radical as Iran, that's why I'm focusing mainly on Iranian laws rather than Islam in general but denying possible connection just because it goes against your personal beliefs would be pretty ignorant, don't you think?

Also the government is violating her human rights which can obviously lead to committing suicide even though it is not "forcing her" directly. Obviously the way she killed herself was to bring attention to a issue or to avoid being tortured in some of the infamous prisons, probably both.

Hating religion that doesn't concern with your well being in the slightest and slap a discrimination label on it is a sure way to incite others to go to war. I'll have you know that it's not a gender segregation, and in doing so females who are rightfully should be protected won't end up being molested as the crowd goes wild in stadium in which typical horny teenagers might end up harrasing.

You don't see a female crying for food or justice but there's this certain type of people who keeps on highlighting other people's way of live as being oppressive. Did you see a female crying to change their religion in order to avoid being openly discriminated against particularly devoid of their basic rights?

Do you address the bigger concern that these people are actually killed and chased off from their own land just because having this particular belief in their life? Who decides what to believe in and why is it discriminating to provide an education that is based on their belief? Who is the one who seeks to sow the seed of hatred when Iran is suddenly the radical for disagreeing with what America trying to suggest?

Are you not surprised someone like Trump can become the president? Do you think it's free will only if you follow America's lifestyle? Who is the one who decides what do, yet there will come a day where people will dig into a lizard's hole just because they told you to.

Are they being oppressed for not going online and write a long ass rant about why life is unfair? Do you feel sorry for them to have the need to decide what Iranian government should do to improve their quality of life?
Sep 30, 2019 8:09 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
hazecloud said:

Hating religion that doesn't concern with your well being in the slightest and slap a discrimination label on it is a sure way to incite others to go to war.

It's called criticizing absurd aspects of a belief system, you don't have to literally "hate" the religion in order to do so. Also I care about the well-being of people other than myself. Pretty weird, I know.

I'll have you know that it's not a gender segregation, and in doing so females who are rightfully should be protected won't end up being molested as the crowd goes wild in stadium in which typical horny teenagers might end up

That can barely be even considered an argument. I can point out plenty of examples to prove that this isn't really the case. Even if it is then there are still plenty of things you can do to prevent it, better security for example, less violent crowd, etc.

Did you see a female crying to change their religion in order to avoid being openly discriminated against particularly devoid of their basic rights?

It's hard to do so if apostasy is punishable by death, isn't it? People who aren't executed are usually imprisoned so yes, not something you can cry out loud.

Do you address the bigger concern that these people are actually killed and chased off from their own land just because having this particular belief in their life? Who decides what to believe in and why is it discriminating to provide an education that is based on their belief? Who is the one who seeks to sow the seed of hatred when Iran is suddenly the radical for disagreeing with what America trying to suggest?

Again human rights > your beliefs. Stop bringing America, it's not about hatred, most people will respect your beliefs as long as you are not forcing them upon others or openly violating their basic human rights.

Are you not surprised someone like Trump can become the president?

An honest answer? I am not. Not everyone who disagrees with you is an american or a Trump supporter though. You don't have to "follow America's lifestyle" either.

Who is the one who decides what do

When it comes to whether women should be allowed basic human rights? Maybe you should ask them instead. (mind blown)

We can safely say that in this case the answer was yes. Unfortunately nobody asked her the question.

Do you feel sorry for them to have the need to decide what Iranian government should do to improve their quality of life?

Well I do feel sorry for people born in the 3rd world or countries where human rights don't mean anything. Obviously I have no control over the Iranian government. Giving an advice or ridiculing absurdity is another story though.

In general you are trying to shift the focus from Iran to Islam and are constantly bringing the US for no reason as if they have anything to do with the thing we are discussing.
149597871Sep 30, 2019 8:13 AM
Oct 1, 2019 3:51 AM

Jan 2018
149597871 said:
hazecloud said:

Hating religion that doesn't concern with your well being in the slightest and slap a discrimination label on it is a sure way to incite others to go to war.

It's called criticizing absurd aspects of a belief system, you don't have to literally "hate" the religion in order to do so. Also I care about the well-being of people other than myself. Pretty weird, I know.

I'll have you know that it's not a gender segregation, and in doing so females who are rightfully should be protected won't end up being molested as the crowd goes wild in stadium in which typical horny teenagers might end up

That can barely be even considered an argument. I can point out plenty of examples to prove that this isn't really the case. Even if it is then there are still plenty of things you can do to prevent it, better security for example, less violent crowd, etc.

Did you see a female crying to change their religion in order to avoid being openly discriminated against particularly devoid of their basic rights?

It's hard to do so if apostasy is punishable by death, isn't it? People who aren't executed are usually imprisoned so yes, not something you can cry out loud.

Again human rights > your beliefs. Stop bringing America, it's not about hatred, most people will respect your beliefs as long as you are not forcing them upon others or openly violating their basic human rights.

Are you not surprised someone like Trump can become the president?

An honest answer? I am not. Not everyone who disagrees with you is an american or a Trump supporter though. You don't have to "follow America's lifestyle" either.

Who is the one who decides what do

When it comes to whether women should be allowed basic human rights? Maybe you should ask them instead. (mind blown)

We can safely say that in this case the answer was yes. Unfortunately nobody asked her the question.

Do you feel sorry for them to have the need to decide what Iranian government should do to improve their quality of life?

Well I do feel sorry for people born in the 3rd world or countries where human rights don't mean anything. Obviously I have no control over the Iranian government. Giving an advice or ridiculing absurdity is another story though.

In general you are trying to shift the focus from Iran to Islam and are constantly bringing the US for no reason as if they have anything to do with the thing we are discussing.

It seems that you will deny everything as well, which is easy for anyone to say. You're not from iran either and you refuse to admit your first world big brain flaws. Just keep on nitpicking if it means 'caring' for you.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.