Forum Settings
Forums

Mignogna's Civil Case Against Voice Actress Jamie Marchi Dismissed

New
Sep 6, 2019 4:34 PM

Jan 2009
Ruling leaves Mignogna responsible for all of Marchi's court costs, attorney's fees; partially responsible for Rial, Toye, Funimation costs, fees; subject to fine

Judge Chupp will review Mignogna's case on defamation and civil conspiracy against Rial and Toye and defamation on the part of Funimation and issue a ruling in 30 days.

more here https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-09-06/mignogna-civil-case-against-voice-actress-jamie-marchi-dismissed/.150828

https://twitter.com/greg_doucette/status/1170066442022248450

we are in the endgame of this fucking shitshow in 30 days time
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Sep 6, 2019 7:14 PM

Nov 2008
No, we're not, Toei and Sony are about to lay down the law and take that DB license away and clean house anyway, the KickVic VAs are pretty much ruined by default. Neither corporation is happy, and KickVic won this battle but my goodness they've lost the war bigtime.

Sep 6, 2019 8:25 PM

Jan 2009
Sep 6, 2019 8:46 PM

Nov 2008

Of course it's a mess, poor planning by Ty plus KickVic being a toxic mess does no court any favors.

Funimation is trying to save their ass, they're on borrowed time and the dismissal has given them a little extra time. They aren't Disney where they can recover from a controversy like this.

Sep 7, 2019 1:08 AM

Sep 2018
A couple of his fanboys were asking for proof that he's a molester. Does this count as legal proof for them?
Sep 7, 2019 1:13 AM

Jan 2009
QPR said:
A couple of his fanboys were asking for proof that he's a molester. Does this count as legal proof for them?

ye lol that is a tricky question since the KickVic camp did not file a case against Vic for his alleged molesting ways but the Vic camp is losing this defamation/slander/libel case though so that may imply something that some of the alleged molesting ways are true indirectly that is
Sep 7, 2019 1:13 AM

May 2013
QPR said:

This is a civil case about whether or not they could fire the guy (among other things), not a criminal case about a rape.
Sep 7, 2019 1:15 AM

Jan 2009
Pxi2 said:
QPR said:

This is a civil case about whether or not they could fire the guy (among other things), not a criminal case about a rape.

Vic camp is filing defamation/libel/slander case against his alleged molesting ways though and they are losing it
Sep 7, 2019 1:31 AM

May 2013
heg said:
Pxi2 said:

Vic camp is filing defamation/libel/slander case against his alleged molesting ways though and they are losing it

Vic was unable to prove that a conspiracy existed or that he was blacklisted by the industry and cons. From what I understand, the slander was dismissed due to it being vague regarding the people actually accused. They didn't use some kind of "truth defense" to defeat the slander/defamation claim.

It'll be interesting to see how this is appealed. Vic has enough to pursue the case and lose again and still pay the legal fees of Funimation and the rest. Hell, he may even get more money over the next couple of months.
Sep 7, 2019 1:34 AM

Jan 2009
Pxi2 said:
the slander was dismissed due to it being vague regarding the people actually accused. They didn't use some kind of "truth defense" to defeat the slander/defamation claim.

i will give you a benefit of the doubt on that one since i do not follow this case a lot and if that is true then the Vic camp may appeal again with better arguments

so the slander case was lost due to law technicalities in other words
Sep 7, 2019 8:56 AM

May 2015
QPR said:

The KickVic sheep are still as delusional as ever I see. Sorry, but no. They still need actual evidence. Vic losing the suit regarding tortious interference doesn't mean he's suddenly guilty of everything he was being accused of. You'd have to pull some serious mental gymnastics to think otherwise.
TsukuyomiREKTSep 7, 2019 9:07 AM

Sep 7, 2019 11:45 PM

Sep 2018
TsukuyomiREKT said:

The KickVic sheep are still as delusional as ever I see. Sorry, but no. They still need actual evidence. Vic losing the suit regarding tortious interference doesn't mean he's suddenly guilty of everything he was being accused of. You'd have to pull some serious mental gymnastics to think otherwise.

The judge decided there was enough evidence, he wasn't even turning up to some court dates.

The only mental gymnastic are those who continually defend him when lot's of people have cone on record saying he's a creep. Why on earth would lots of unrelated women do that unless it happened?
Sep 8, 2019 1:20 AM

Jan 2019
QPR said:

The only mental gymnastic are those who continually defend him when lot's of people have cone on record saying he's a creep. Why on earth would lots of unrelated women do that unless it happened?

I don't think posts on social media or forums can be considered officially 'going on record' Unless there is a legal suit everything else is just hearsay. As for various women speaking out against him; I wouldn't underestimate the desire for attention, money or revenge. If somebody semi-famous like Vic is already in the stockade its that much easier to throw something rotten his way.

I honestly don't doubt all that much that Vic has done creepy things, but what makes Vic's case important is how it demonstrate how somebody's life can be ruined when enough people point fingers with little to back it up.

Sep 8, 2019 1:36 AM

Jun 2019
The guy can't catch a break lol. His fans are just making it worse too, digging up shit about other people without actually helping to prove him innocent.

Whole thing's a mess that'll only do bad for everyone involved.

Sep 8, 2019 1:57 AM

May 2015
QPR said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

The judge decided there was enough evidence, he wasn't even turning up to some court dates.

There's no evidence he did anything. Like literally zero. Please have a doctor check your eye sight.

Sep 8, 2019 1:58 AM

Sep 2018
NickRedMachine said:
The guy can't catch a break lol. His fans are just making it worse too, digging up shit about other people without actually helping to prove him innocent.

It's pretty weird considering he's an absolute nobody but fanboys are weird anyway. Why would anyone have a complete personal interest and devotion into a complete stranger?

It's like Trump, people have invested so much in him they are defending him like he's family and making themselves look totally retarded in doing so despite al the facts pointing to he's a narcissist serial liar.

Sep 8, 2019 2:01 AM

May 2015
QPR said:
NickRedMachine said:

It's pretty weird considering he's an absolute nobody but fanboys are weird anyway. Why would anyone have a complete personal interest and devotion into a complete stranger?

It's like Trump, people have invested so much in him they are defending him like he's family and making themselves look totally retarded in doing so despite al the facts pointing to he's a narcissist serial liar.

He's an innocent man that got his career and life destroyed by lying snakes and cancel culture bullshit. Of course people are going to stand with him.

Sep 8, 2019 2:29 AM

Jan 2013
Lmfao.
R-Remember guys all those accusations are f-false!
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Sep 8, 2019 2:40 AM

Jun 2019
TsukuyomiREKT said:
QPR said:

He's an innocent man that got his career and life destroyed by lying snakes and cancel culture bullshit. Of course people are going to stand with him.

There's no proof he's innocent and no tangible proof he's guilty. You can't just assume his innocence when there's a bunch of similar stories and accusations.

I stay impartial during these things but to blindly assume one side is ignorant.

Sep 8, 2019 2:45 AM

Jul 2019
I never liked Vic Mignogna as a voice actor or as a person.
Rumors of his inappropriate behavior circulated at anime cons for years even before this fiasco.
I'm glad that justice is served. Maybe now his rabid fanbase is gonna stop harassing people.
Congratulations to Jamie Marchi for pulling through this charade.
#IStandWithVictims #KickVic

Never explain,
Never retract,
Never apologize
Just get the thing done
And let them howl
Sep 8, 2019 3:37 AM

May 2015
NickRedMachine said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

There's no proof he's innocent and no tangible proof he's guilty. You can't just assume his innocence when there's a bunch of similar stories and accusations.

I stay impartial during these things but to blindly assume one side is ignorant.

Umm, innocent until proven guilty is a thing...

He's innocent until they can prove that he isn't. That's kinda how this shit works bud.

Sep 8, 2019 3:38 AM

May 2015
Cabron said:
Lmfao.

Accusations ≠ evidence.

Sep 8, 2019 8:33 PM
Jul 2018
he's been a creep for years and i'm tired of people denying it, i've been hearing about his long standing history of harassment for years and it's honestly not a conspiracy that it's been ongoing for so long... this isn't new, it's something that people have acknowledged as an open secret.

he's only further soiled any chance he could've had to come back to the industry in a couple years when people would "forget" his reputation as a slimy vermin so he's never going to recover, thanks to the unprofessional behavior of his half assed "lawyers" and the relentless harassment of his fans.... good riddance, its what he gets for trying to drag people down with him for refusing to acknowledge his personal responsibility for his actions

reap what you sow, lasagne, reap what you sow
Sep 8, 2019 8:50 PM

May 2015
KV really are some of the most delusional people I've ever seen...

Sep 8, 2019 8:56 PM

May 2015
HeruruMeruru said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:
KV really are some of the most delusional people I've ever seen...

Says the most delusional person I've ever seen.

He lost. The whole thing blew up in his face hilariously. Get over it.

He lost in a suit regarding tortious interference, which even his own lawyers were saying was the least likely suit to succeed. The defamation suit is still open, and you people still only have accusations, and no real evidence. Try again.

Sep 8, 2019 9:00 PM

May 2013
Kyotosomo said:
First of all Funimation is the party that deserves to be completely let off the hook. They just did what any other company would do; they put their business interests first. You can't blame a company for doing that.

Err... thats a pretty horrifying legal precedent... I really doubt that is the case.

Anyway,
they chose to base in Texas so that they could pay their workers less - the punishment for doing that is that they have to deal with Texas's workers rights.

NickRedMachine said:

There's no proof he's innocent...

That's a pretty horrible way of looking at the world...
Sep 9, 2019 7:45 AM

Jan 2013
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Cabron said:
Lmfao.

Accusations ≠ evidence.
Don't get me wrong, you're right.
But ALL of them? Hmmm

And miss me with that kv/iswv bullshit.
CabronSep 9, 2019 7:48 AM
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Sep 9, 2019 8:08 AM

Nov 2011
QPR said:

asking for proof over serious allegations =/= being a fanboy

maybe its hard for you to wrap your ahead around over the idea that not everyone believes everything they hear and need actual proof that a serious incident actually happened.
words of mouth are not "proof", otherwise i could call you a rapist and use it as a proof.

just because you dont accuse Vic to the depths of earth of being a molester, that doesnt make you his fan.

i suspect most are relatively neutral in regards to vic, but see the hypocrisy of the accusers, who claim that Vic was acting unprofessionally with the jelly bean joke, while they themselves voice acted sexual act scenes at work. they may have also done something physical, but no evidence.

unless of course, there is an actual proof that he molested, in which case everyone im sure would be in agreeement that he deserves everything that he gets

as for Trump, people who hate him are far more obsessed with him than his fanbase.
they literally bring Trump to any and every conversation, even in conversation that has nothing to do with him. if you dont believe me, see post 17 in this very thread. they just cant help talking about Trump for whatever reason.
DreamingBeatsSep 9, 2019 8:42 AM
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Sep 9, 2019 5:19 PM

Dec 2008
AnimeFeminist said:
I never liked Vic Mignogna as a voice actor or as a person.
Rumors of his inappropriate behavior circulated at anime cons for years even before this fiasco.
I'm glad that justice is served. Maybe now his rabid fanbase is gonna stop harassing people.
Congratulations to Jamie Marchi for pulling through this charade.
#IStandWithVictims #KickVic

I second this-I saw him at an anime convention a few years ago and he struck me as rather unlikeable and creepy.
Life Is Short But Intense.
Sep 13, 2019 9:23 PM

Aug 2007
Kyotosomo said:
I hate how everybody is either of the opinion you have to believe EVERY accusation or that you can't believe ANY accusation. Why can't we just weigh the likelihood of each accusation individually? What's with this blind allegiance crap and rejection of complex answers?

Also, on a more interesting note, I'm curious what will happen to Chuck Huber over this (I don't see anybody talking about it). He basically accused his boss of the casting couch shit where directors force women to sleep with them for work (wouldn't be too surprising considering how prevalent it is in Hollywood, the #MeToo movement probably didn't even catch 1% of all the sickos who do that). But Chuck is also like best friends with Vic (both do the whole hyper religious thing too) which does hurt his credibility to a degree. But at the same time why would he swear it under oath (he could get jail time if he was found to intentionally misleading the court) if he didn't believe it not to mention the fact he basically guaranteed Christopher Sabat tries to end Chuck's Funimation career or at the very least guaranteed he doesn't get to play Android 17 ever again for the next iteration of Dragonball. Although ironically these believe all accusations no proof ever needed people are going to completely deny the accusation because it's against somebody they like (just like how people are willing to attack politicians on the other side of the aisle for the dumbest little shit then defend theirs to the end of the earth for the absolute worst shit).

Obviously if everybody wasn't so full of shit they'd be holding Sabat to the same standard as Vic or vice versa, but obviously that won't be the case. Vic people will hop to attack Sabat and Kick Vic people will hop to defend Sabat. Also, I'm curious if this has effected Todd Habberkorn at all since he too is like BFFs with Vic (saw he got kicked off a panel for it). If I recall Todd was actually accused of rape by a fellow voice actress, but unlike Vic he survived the accusation as he saved the text she sent the next day thanking him for the sex saying she had a great time last night lol.

Just hate everything about this, either a beloved voice actor turns out to be a garbage person or the beloved voice actors who tried to fuck him over turn out to be garbage people. We lose either way.

Sabat is also innocent until proven guilty. Everybody is.
Sep 14, 2019 6:15 AM

Nov 2009
TsukuyomiREKT said:
QPR said:

lol, incels were going to stand him regardless because they believe women are always lying with this type of issue. Reactionaries were too, because they live in perpetual victim-hood and think the world has an agenda about "christian white males". Nevermind that rumors about this dude have been floating around for over a decade.

Good thing for serial harasses that actual molestations are pretty much always impossible to prove too.
Sep 15, 2019 12:47 AM

Sep 2018
It always goes the same way:

-rumours go round about a guy - I don't believe them at that point unless I know the person involved

-one woman stands up - gets a shit load of abuse which is why she must be brave, I am on the fence about the guy.

-multiple woman come out and verify the story saying it happened to them too - the guy is a scum bag and only fan boys defend him.

They get away with it because no woman wants to be the first one to go public.
Sep 16, 2019 1:33 PM
Jul 2018
QPR said:

-rumours go round about a guy - I don't believe them at that point unless I know the person involved

-one woman stands up - gets a shit load of abuse which is why she must be brave, I am on the fence about the guy.

-multiple woman come out and verify the story saying it happened to them too - the guy is a scum bag and only fan boys defend him.

the twitter "admissions" weren't even the first instance of vic related horror stories...

women have been telling "Vic stories" for years and he's been banned from multiple cons due to causing trouble with the underage girl screwing / luring them up to his hotel room + general misconduct with staff, it's unbelievable that it would be allowed to go on for so long but Vic allegedly was buddy buddy with former CEO of funimation Gen Fukunaga who must've facilitated him. Plus Vic didn't have a lot of main roles after his 3 most famous ones that were popular; most people know him for Broly, Tamaki, and Ed Elric and that's about it- people despised and were adamantly against his Rin because Free! fangirls didn't like him, the Free! ES dub was almost universally panned, it was one of his most disliked "main" roles... most of his other characters in recent years haven't been main roles, so I guess he's stuck around like the little parasite he is, and I doubt he's changed.

Allegedly Fukunaga and various attorneys he tried to hire advised him not to sue because of the likelihood that the suit would fail, and he went ahead and sued anyway, so one can say that it's karma that Vic's getting bit in the ass by having a shaky, poorly structured lawsuit, fail, one that would've failed anyway from Day 1 regardless of the lawyers behind it, because as it's said time and time again by lawtwitter, who aren't just a bunch of LIBCUCKS, but actual lawyers, some of whom specialize in defamation cases- what the female VAs said to him wasnt defamation, and there is no "conspiracy" against him because Jamie and Monica like the same tweet. the judge emphasized that what Vic's lawyer was saying about conspiracy wasn't conspiracy and he kept insisting it was.

The judge doesn't care whether Vic and his camp are republican or democrat, iirc the judge himself is a republican and Vicstans thought that they'd have it in the bag because "ZOMG VIC IS CONSeRVatVIE and SO IS DA JUDGE". The judge doesn't fucking care what anyone's sociopolitical views are, all he cares is that there's proof of a conspiracy and proof of defamation, and as lawtwitter already explained up down and sideways, theres virtually none to hold water in a civil court, and the judge thus dismissed it based on that, and the poor, incredibly poor testimony of Vic's lawyer, who was stuttering and mumbling throughout the entire transcript of the trial, while Monica/Jamie/Ron/Funi all have very articulate and straightforward lawyers, the judge had to lead Vic's lawyer around in circles.

Judge said:
people post cat pictures on Facebook, I'm not in a conspiracy with that person because I liked their cat photos.

personal anecdote that i knew someone who recorded voice roles for funi who got stuck in the booth next to him and he can confirm Vic seemed like a total shithead. If his unprofessionality alone was indication of his shittiness then he'd be deep in the toilet bowl. I hold no sympathy or empathy for Vic at all, he's getting what he deserves.
Sep 17, 2019 9:17 PM

Aug 2007
nessarosie said:
QPR said:

the twitter "admissions" weren't even the first instance of vic related horror stories...

women have been telling "Vic stories" for years and he's been banned from multiple cons due to causing trouble with the underage girl screwing / luring them up to his hotel room + general misconduct with staff, it's unbelievable that it would be allowed to go on for so long but Vic allegedly was buddy buddy with former CEO of funimation Gen Fukunaga who must've facilitated him. Plus Vic didn't have a lot of main roles after his 3 most famous ones that were popular; most people know him for Broly, Tamaki, and Ed Elric and that's about it- people despised and were adamantly against his Rin because Free! fangirls didn't like him, the Free! ES dub was almost universally panned, it was one of his most disliked "main" roles... most of his other characters in recent years haven't been main roles, so I guess he's stuck around like the little parasite he is, and I doubt he's changed.

Allegedly Fukunaga and various attorneys he tried to hire advised him not to sue because of the likelihood that the suit would fail, and he went ahead and sued anyway, so one can say that it's karma that Vic's getting bit in the ass by having a shaky, poorly structured lawsuit, fail, one that would've failed anyway from Day 1 regardless of the lawyers behind it, because as it's said time and time again by lawtwitter, who aren't just a bunch of LIBCUCKS, but actual lawyers, some of whom specialize in defamation cases- what the female VAs said to him wasnt defamation, and there is no "conspiracy" against him because Jamie and Monica like the same tweet. the judge emphasized that what Vic's lawyer was saying about conspiracy wasn't conspiracy and he kept insisting it was.

The judge doesn't care whether Vic and his camp are republican or democrat, iirc the judge himself is a republican and Vicstans thought that they'd have it in the bag because "ZOMG VIC IS CONSeRVatVIE and SO IS DA JUDGE". The judge doesn't fucking care what anyone's sociopolitical views are, all he cares is that there's proof of a conspiracy and proof of defamation, and as lawtwitter already explained up down and sideways, theres virtually none to hold water in a civil court, and the judge thus dismissed it based on that, and the poor, incredibly poor testimony of Vic's lawyer, who was stuttering and mumbling throughout the entire transcript of the trial, while Monica/Jamie/Ron/Funi all have very articulate and straightforward lawyers, the judge had to lead Vic's lawyer around in circles.

Judge said:
people post cat pictures on Facebook, I'm not in a conspiracy with that person because I liked their cat photos.

personal anecdote that i knew someone who recorded voice roles for funi who got stuck in the booth next to him and he can confirm Vic seemed like a total shithead. If his unprofessionality alone was indication of his shittiness then he'd be deep in the toilet bowl. I hold no sympathy or empathy for Vic at all, he's getting what he deserves.

Evidence is also another word for proof. There's no proof he ever did anything with minors.
Sep 18, 2019 5:26 AM

Sep 2011
After months of a couple friends of mine hyping up how amazing vic's case is going cause some Z-tier drama channel kept grifting on the controversy, seeing everything after its mostly said and done paints a much more incompetent lawyer than I could ever imagine. I don't know how innocent or guilty vic is, those accusations have existed for like over a decade now, but I can tell you, this case was absolutely stupid on so many levels cause some of these arguments are pretty galaxy brained takes.

Not that the crazy fanboys didnt make things exponentially worse, reading some of the death threats and other derogatory terms they sent to the fucking judge of all people is advanced levels of stupid. Like if Vic's really innocent then you just fucked him over hard especially if the case is only over for marchi
JizzyHitlerSep 18, 2019 5:33 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 18, 2019 7:16 AM

Jan 2009
@JizzyHitler

ye i heard about the judge of this case getting death threats lol thats crazy, do you have any link that have examples of those death threats? because i have not read any yet
Sep 18, 2019 7:29 AM

Mar 2011
Kyotosomo said:
Just hate everything about this, either a beloved voice actor turns out to be a garbage person or the beloved voice actors who tried to fuck him over turn out to be garbage people. We lose either way.
That's how I feel looking through all this stuff as well. We are definitely going to take a loss with any win here. I'm not sure who or what weighing between these things, but that is still the solution I came to.

JizzyHitler said:
I don't know how innocent or guilty vic is, those accusations have existed for like over a decade now, but I can tell you, this case was absolutely stupid on so many levels cause some of these arguments are pretty galaxy brained takes.

Not that the crazy fanboys didnt make things exponentially worse, reading some of the death threats and other derogatory terms they sent to the fucking judge of all people is advanced levels of stupid. Like if Vic's really innocent then you just fucked him over hard especially if the case is only over for marchi
For atleast the first portion of reading things, I didn't think it was his lawyer and some third party representatives--cause a law student would've been a better choice..maybe an actor from legally blonde even.
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Sep 18, 2019 12:08 PM

Sep 2011
heg said:
@JizzyHitler

ye i heard about the judge of this case getting death threats lol thats crazy, do you have any link that have examples of those death threats? because i have not read any yet
you can look up john chupp social media to see the more visible ones though I think most of his accounts have been unupdated for years so its just kind of more sad than offensive, though the public ones arent that bad its just guilt tripping and insulting with sane people chming in that you have to be incredibly stupid to harrass a judge that still presiding over the active lawsuit, but its the direct emails to him that hes released that are the more fucked up one
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2019/09/17/latest-in-anime-s-metoo-moment-tarrant-county-judge-orders-mediation-and-shares-threats-of-violence-in-vic-mignogna-lawsuit/

Silverstorm said:
Kyotosomo said:
That's how I feel looking through all this stuff as well. We are definitely going to take a loss with any win here. I'm not sure who or what weighing between these things, but that is still the solution I came to.

JizzyHitler said:
I don't know how innocent or guilty vic is, those accusations have existed for like over a decade now, but I can tell you, this case was absolutely stupid on so many levels cause some of these arguments are pretty galaxy brained takes.

For atleast the first portion of reading things, I didn't think it was his lawyer and some third party representatives--cause a law student would've been a better choice..maybe an actor from legally blonde even.
The part that absolutly fucking floored me was reading one of the more recent batshit insane failed attempts from him was trying to argue that vic cant be held responsible for comments deemed innapropriate cause funimation releases pervy material officially and hosts 18+ panels are conventions.

The other one that is the crowning jewel of stupidity, is they actually fucking tried to use a tweet where some dude called vic "a piece of shit", and then argued "this is factually incorrect cause Mr mignogna cannot be a pile of feces" I just wish twitter wasnt such a trainwreck to search old stuff up from cause I know i liked a tweet that had picture proof of that insane shit but it was like in june and its a nightmare to go back that far.
JizzyHitlerSep 18, 2019 12:25 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 19, 2019 11:10 AM

Aug 2007
JizzyHitler said:
After months of a couple friends of mine hyping up how amazing vic's case is going cause some Z-tier drama channel kept grifting on the controversy, seeing everything after its mostly said and done paints a much more incompetent lawyer than I could ever imagine. I don't know how innocent or guilty vic is, those accusations have existed for like over a decade now, but I can tell you, this case was absolutely stupid on so many levels cause some of these arguments are pretty galaxy brained takes.

If you mean Rekieta's channel then there is no grift going on because he would be committing a federal crime if he was getting the money from the gofundme.
Sep 19, 2019 11:50 PM

Sep 2018
Maybe he's just as guilty as fuck and this is all they have to go on? Once last desperate attempt to save a dead career.
Sep 20, 2019 11:34 AM
Sep 2019
I feel sorry for vic this year just sucks for him.
Sep 22, 2019 1:35 PM

Aug 2007
QPR said:
Maybe he's just as guilty as fuck and this is all they have to go on? Once last desperate attempt to save a dead career.

His career wasn't that dead.
Sep 23, 2019 2:48 AM

Sep 2018
Drunk_Samurai said:

It will be now when people refuse to work with him.
Sep 23, 2019 8:48 AM

Nov 2008
I wonder if Toei know about this?

People do get in trouble for using licensed characters for political gain in Japan, they can usually be used to talk about a social issues (crimefighting campaigns for example have used licensed characters and even idols) but not directly promoting political candidates (you don't see characters used to promote the DPJ or LDP).

Sep 25, 2019 8:56 PM

Aug 2007
QPR said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

It will be now when people refuse to work with him.

He was only fired from Rooster Teeth and Funimation.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.