Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 9, 2019 9:48 PM

May 2010
First of all it's way too early for Specials, then it says it was aired "Aug 27, 2019" which is clearly in the future and the genres include: Action, Comedy, Drama, Ecchi, Fantasy, Historical, Kids, Magic, Music, Mystery, Romance, School, Seinen, Shoujo, Slice of Life, Sports, Supernatural, Thriller
Apr 10, 2019 1:56 AM
Jan 2019
It's probably just a placeholder since OPM is likely to have more specials this season
Apr 10, 2019 5:18 AM

Nov 2007
@MainGoldDragon First volume of 2nd season, which includes eps 13 and 14, will include the first ep. of 10 min. OVA (which is probably like these (a.k.a continuation to these short specials)), and it will be released on August 27.

OVA 2 #01(約10分)
アニメ完全オリジナルストーリー

http://onepunchman-anime.net/goods/bd/season2_1.php

Edit: Vol.1 Release Delayed from August 27 to October 25 (There's also dates of rest of the volumes).
http://onepunchman-anime.net/news/archives/2695
tsubasaloverJun 24, 2019 2:31 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 29, 2019 7:44 AM

May 2009
BD releases have this big delay? Maybe they are fixing a lot of frames
Aug 29, 2019 9:25 AM
Apr 2016
this could be an error
Aug 29, 2019 10:15 AM

Apr 2014
This was originally set to release in August along with the BDs, now it's set to release in October - still alongside the BDs. It's pretty obvious that they're coming with the physical releases.
Aug 29, 2019 10:32 AM

Oct 2018
No idea why I got a notification of this
Aug 29, 2019 10:46 AM
Dec 2018
Hopefully this wont be delayed even further..

Aug 29, 2019 11:17 AM

Nov 2017
I liked the S1 specials.. and I like specials in general
So yeah looking forward to it

plz @ me
Aug 29, 2019 11:19 AM

Aug 2017
please dont be hating one punch man even more. your hate brought it to a score of under 8 !!!! y’all should be ashamed !!!!
fucking stupid elitisits. !
sure manga might be better but the anime is coloured, has music and voiceacting its a much more different experience !!
fuck you you stupid critics !!!
Aug 29, 2019 11:48 AM
May 2019
aybekay said:
please dont be hating one punch man even more. your hate brought it to a score of under 8 !!!! y’all should be ashamed !!!!
sure manga might be better but the anime is coloured, has music and voiceacting its a much more different experience !!

Flawed logic. Criticism of animation, sound design, and direction isn't exactly something you wouldn't factor into score. Nobody is giving Berserk (2016) a 10/10.
Aug 29, 2019 11:56 AM
May 2019
aybekay said:

I feel like you don't understand how scores work. S2 wasn't as good as S1, so it has a lower score. That's how ratings work. It's not hate, it's assessment of quality. Rating something as good to very good (between 7 and 8) is a good score. S2 was not a masterpiece; it was a good adaptation of the story, and as a result, it received a score which reflects this.
Aug 29, 2019 12:19 PM
Mar 2019
Is this still gonna be JC. Staff? Cause I really hope not...
Aug 29, 2019 12:55 PM

Apr 2018
ExodiaX said:
No idea why I got a notification of this

You watched the anime, so the notification came automatically
“You are not alone, Ash. I am with you. My soul is with you.” - Eiji Okumura.
Aug 29, 2019 12:59 PM

Aug 2016
Braintree0173 said:
aybekay said:

I feel like you don't understand how scores work. S2 wasn't as good as S1, so it has a lower score. That's how ratings work. It's not hate, it's assessment of quality. Rating something as good to very good (between 7 and 8) is a good score. S2 was not a masterpiece; it was a good adaptation of the story, and as a result, it received a score which reflects this.
"Good Adaptation" LMFAO
Aug 29, 2019 4:48 PM

Apr 2017
Am glad this special exists; getting closer to the reality of OPM s3!
Aug 30, 2019 6:10 PM
Jul 2018
aybekay said:
love how hard your avi jibes with this
Aug 31, 2019 2:08 PM
Jul 2016
Braintree0173 said:
aybekay said:

yeah that's what i will say and maybe just maybe it'll go higher after the BD fixes
Sep 4, 2019 5:48 AM
Jul 2018
todd2580 said:
yeah that's what i will say and maybe just maybe it'll go higher after the BD fixes

BD release cant fix horrible directing
Sep 4, 2019 8:55 AM
Jul 2016
Truxton_MD said:
todd2580 said:

the direction wasn't perfect but it was decent at best at least
Sep 4, 2019 6:30 PM
Jul 2018
todd2580 said:
Truxton_MD said:

if you have abysmally low standards, sure
Sep 5, 2019 4:45 AM
Jul 2016
Truxton_MD said:
todd2580 said:

if you have abysmally low standards, sure

lamo the direction wasn't even a low standard it was decent and can be average sometimes you just wanted something great but you didn't get that for reasons i did wanted it to be great but yeah i understand the reasons that happen within the production especially in a tight schedule and you don't care about that since you want results only and don't care about the animators that tried their best to make this afloat you just want great results like they're your servants that works for you and they don't always have the good living nor Circumstances nor talent in some ways to give you what you want in the end i don't mean to support the production committee but to support the animators that's it
Sep 5, 2019 6:18 PM
Jul 2018
todd2580 said:
lamo the direction wasn't even a low standard it was decent and can be average sometimes you just wanted something great but you didn't get that for reasons i did wanted it to be great but yeah i understand the reasons that happen within the production especially in a tight schedule and you don't care about that since you want results only and don't care about the animators that tried their best to make this afloat you just want great results like they're your servants that works for you and they don't always have the good living nor Circumstances nor talent in some ways to give you what you want in the end i don't mean to support the production committee but to support the animators that's it
1. punctuation please. Your post reads like a wheelchair bound diabetic who just did a 100 meter sprint.
2. wrong, I didn't even like season 1 that much, im a manga reader. Season 2 was a shameless cashgrab no matter how you slice it, moral grandstanding for the "POOR ANIMATORRS" isnt an argument against that.
Sep 6, 2019 4:53 AM
Jul 2016
Truxton_MD said:
todd2580 said:
1. punctuation please. Your post reads like a wheelchair bound diabetic who just did a 100 meter sprint.
2. wrong, I didn't even like season 1 that much, im a manga reader. Season 2 was a shameless cashgrab no matter how you slice it, moral grandstanding for the "POOR ANIMATORRS" isnt an argument against that.

lol sorry but still , it's not like the animators wanted this result either , Plus Bandai , TV Tokyo and Shueisha being brutal to work with as the only three members of the committee with others doesn't leave Sakurai and JC Staff with much space or freedom to work , so if you don't like that just read the manga simply if you only want the great art (although this season's art wasn't even that bad even if it fell apart in some places) but keep in mind that you're still supports the production committee's decisions even if you're not watching S2 since the goal of this adaptation is "an Advertisement of the manga" (at least it wasn't tokyo ghoul re:'s level) and you just do what they want exactly and that's increase the manga's sales lamo
todd2580Sep 6, 2019 5:08 AM
Sep 12, 2019 3:30 AM

Nov 2007
First Few Minutes of the first ep., Seems like it's different from the first season ones.
https://moca-news.net/article/20190912/2019091212000b_/01/

First Few Minutes of the second ep.
http://www.ota-suke.jp/news/252009

First Few Minutes of the third ep.
http://www.ota-suke.jp/news/252558

First Few Minutes of the fourth ep.
http://www.ota-suke.jp/news/253122

First Few Minutes of the fifth ep.
http://www.ota-suke.jp/news/253739

First Few Minutes of the sixth (and final ep.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TdSebmJJUM
tsubasaloverFeb 24, 2020 6:04 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 12, 2019 3:58 AM
Jul 2016
tsubasalover said:
First Few Minutes of the first ep., Seems like it's different from the first season ones.
https://moca-news.net/article/20190912/2019091212000b_/01/

yeah the first special will be an Anime complete original story it doesn't seem it'll be from ONE like Mob's one so i wonder what S2's crew will do but it's interesting
Sep 16, 2019 11:44 AM
Jan 2019
Braintree0173 said:
aybekay said:

if we get a s3 they need to step up the game or it will fail s2 was ok there was more story but not even close to s1 animation
Sep 16, 2019 11:44 AM
Jan 2019
Braintree0173 said:
aybekay said:

if we get a s3 they need to step up the game or it will fail s2 was ok there was more story but not even close to s1 animation
Sep 19, 2019 4:53 AM
Jul 2016
Bjakugan said:
Braintree0173 said:

let's wait for the BD first and say what you want to say
Jan 16, 2020 3:49 AM
Dec 2017
Some joker put up a bad review before you could even view the episodes. It got deleted by moderators and then he re-posted his review. Someone needs to be spanked.

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Specials Episode 6 Discussion

xiMii - Jul 2, 2020

28 by bubba460z »»
Nov 23, 2023 8:13 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Specials Episode 5 Discussion

pocky-boy - Jul 14, 2020

21 by bubba460z »»
Nov 23, 2023 8:01 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Specials Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

davidralph - Feb 5, 2020

54 by bubba460z »»
Nov 23, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Specials Episode 3 Discussion

TheNapalm99 - Mar 6, 2020

26 by bubba460z »»
Nov 23, 2023 7:39 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Specials Episode 2 Discussion

Nainu_ - Dec 8, 2019

41 by bubba460z »»
Nov 23, 2023 7:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.