Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 3, 2019 9:19 AM

May 2019
Could be anything in an anime. Maybe it was a character moment, or the way a plot was handled.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 3, 2019 9:25 AM

Jun 2016
Not sure if it counts since the game preceded the anime by many years but I got very mad when the unfunny joke guy turned aigis against the team in persona 3
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Sep 3, 2019 9:27 AM

May 2016
Plenty;
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
The Promised Neverland
FMA
My Hero Academia
Karakiri Circus
Demon Slayer
Vinland Saga

^that list is 100% to me
Sep 3, 2019 9:34 AM

Jul 2016
I think the last show that properly pissed me off was Ergo Proxy, by just being so aggressively boring.

Before that it was a movie from the 80's called SF Shinkseiki Lensman, mostly for the same reason. Also, I'm pretty sure this is where George Lucas stole the plot of Star Wars from.
Sep 3, 2019 9:37 AM

Jul 2017
Suzuka. I don't think I've seen a ship that was so unsailable, and only sailed because of the plot
Sep 3, 2019 9:43 AM
Apr 2017
Without a shadow of a doubt it'd be the specials of oreimo 2. I spent half the time with my head between my hands muttering "they're not really doing this, they can't be doing this" and the other half spewing various profanities in as many languages as I could conjure up.

Those specials need to not exist. In fact, s2 after the Ruri arc doesn't need to exist either, so far as I'm concerned, but those specials entirely ruin everything in every possible way.
"The problem with defining even an aspect of your personality by something that you like, is that criticism of that product appears to you to be criticism of you personally. I find it to be a very harmful attitude, [...] you can't rationally discuss a product because you've started to define yourself by its very existence."

John Bain
Sep 3, 2019 9:45 AM

Jun 2014
Maison Ikkoku made me so angry, that I wanted to get a gun, and shoot the screen.

Everything about that Anime was so annoying. It's the worst Anime I've ever seen.

Sep 3, 2019 9:52 AM

Jun 2019
Seiya said:
Maison Ikkoku made me so angry, that I wanted to get a gun, and shoot the screen.

Everything about that Anime was so annoying. It's the worst Anime I've ever seen.

How do you feel about the variety of Rumiko Takahashi's other works?
Sep 3, 2019 9:53 AM

Jun 2014
WatchTillTandava said:
Seiya said:

How do you feel about the variety of Rumiko Takahashi's other works?

I hate her other works as well. Urusei Yatsura is just as bad as Maison Ikkoku. All her characters are extremely annoying.

Sep 3, 2019 9:59 AM
Mar 2018
I think I've done enough shitting on Ranma 1/2 and Nichijou for a little bit (even though they both make me genuinely angry whenever I think about them). So I'm going to list others off

Sengoku Basara Samurai Warriors-This series was aggravatingly boring for me, all the characters were one note, the "humor" was the same joke always repeated, and the pacing was just awful

Children Who Chase Lost Voices- Contrary to what you may think, I don't hate Makato Shinkai, However this rip-off Ghibli movie that doesn't understand what makes good Ghibli films good that was poorly paced, how a meh storyline, unlikeable characters, and such a clear focus on trying to see how pretty it could make itself look instead of making a story.

The Chocolate Panic Picture Show- If you check my list, you'll see I'm a Gainax fanboy to my core, however I have to wonder just what the fuck Gainax was thinking when they made this, even as a weird acid trip, it's not even enjoyable because the visuals aren't really "out-there"

KiKi's Delivery Service- I'm almost certain this one is going to piss people off, but I genuinely hate this movie, not even the great visuals and animation can save this for me. I don't really like any of the characters they have such this "false" feeling to them, like idk how to explain it properly, but something about just how nice and sweet everything is in this movie feels off to me. I also hate that they introduce this one cool character near the end of the movie (I think like 30 minutes till the film ends) but they don't do anything with her once she's giving KiKi that talk. Also, this movie was so insufferably boring for me, I'm someone who can really get down with a SOL series/movie, but KiKi's is trying to be this weird blend of Fantasy and Realistic, not really trying to go full out either one, and it hurts a lot of the pacing in this movie for me.
Sep 3, 2019 10:55 AM

May 2019
Yatogame chan no kansatsu nikki - I was looking for some good anime shorts to watch and then... I came across THIS
It’s not that I didn’t get the humour and references behind it but it was the most aggravating thing I’ve ever watched. From the voices to the character designs: everything seemed like it was crafted perfectly to just piss ME off. I hate all that moe cutesy cutesy $hit so I just hate it so so much. I would be able to stand it if there was an actual plot. But GOD it was the most annoying thing I’ve ever seen
Sep 3, 2019 11:12 AM
Aug 2015
Arifureta, they completely destroyed a good novel
Sep 3, 2019 11:16 AM

Jan 2019
Darling in the Franxx's last chunk of episodes made me angry!
Be happy with what you have to be happy with
Sep 3, 2019 11:20 AM

Jul 2013
Yugioh Arc-V

It becomes so transparent that the writer stopped giving a f*ck for the last 50 or so episodes. Everything just crashed and burnt into the ground. As a long time YGO fan, this blatant laziness felt like a slap to the face.
Sep 3, 2019 1:23 PM
Apr 2016
Not technically anime, but the Netflix Death Note film.
Sep 3, 2019 3:06 PM

Mar 2019
Sengoku Basara made me kind of angry because it was just so stupid.

Kanokon made me kind of angry because of what a little bitch Kouta was. I can truly say that he did not deserve Chizuru's affection and devotion tbh.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2019 3:07 PM

Mar 2019
Shield Hero because the more I though about it the more bland and stupid everything about it felt
Sep 3, 2019 3:07 PM

Sep 2014
shitgatsu is infuriatingly bad, especially the Kaori girl
Sep 3, 2019 4:06 PM

Apr 2016
terror in resonance because of how good it could've been, but the plot itself was super dumb and the two main characters were even dumber.

Ajin because the main character is an annoying bitch and mamoru has a super annoying voice.
Sep 3, 2019 4:19 PM

Apr 2019
i never felt angry with an anime. that is stupid. i felt extremely disappointed in many, like rising of the shield hero. also, that stupid slime anime.
Sep 3, 2019 4:21 PM

Sep 2017
Imaishi said:
shitgatsu is infuriatingly bad, especially the Kaori girl
I didn't HATE YLIA, but for what it was going for I've seen other shows (3-gatsu no Lion) accomplish it way better. It's extremely overrated.

My answer? School Days. That show just made me hate myself. Arifureta is just insulting. Most disappointing anime is definitely Tate no Yuusha.
Sep 3, 2019 4:26 PM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
Masamune kun's revenge, I loved the premise of the ugly guy working out to become attractive and then destroying a girl emotionally. However he becomes a total bitch and forgets his goals like 3 eps in, complete waste of a great premise.
Sep 3, 2019 4:33 PM
Jan 2012
Second season of Code Geass, and second season of March Comes In Like A Lion. The former because it felt like the writing just wasn't great, and I hated almost every single character introduced, and it even made a lot of characters I could tolerate in the first season become very unlikeable. The latter on the other hand was great and angered me in a good way, it was compelling but jesus christ what that one specific character goes through is INFURIATING and I just want them to have a happy ending to it all...
Sep 3, 2019 4:34 PM

Jan 2013
Re:Zero when Rem lost in episode 18. I'm gonna be angry about it until the day I drop dead, guaranteed.
Sep 3, 2019 4:36 PM

Mar 2013
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

everything about it made me angry. it made me so angry i dropped it
stupid ass show with even more stupid ass characters, impossible to deal with unless you're masochistic.
Sep 3, 2019 4:59 PM

May 2017
My mom, that bitch wants to send me to work... oh anime, Mirai Nikki I think, cause I hate Yuki.
    CARP 9/12/18 Eterno
Sep 3, 2019 5:01 PM

Nov 2015
Weak ass MC's that get thrown around by annoying ass Heroines.
Sep 3, 2019 5:04 PM

May 2016
Code Geass for sure. It was fine in the beginning, then suzaku happened and then the ending.
"It's not like I wanted a signature or anything...BAKA!" - A MAL user.
Sep 3, 2019 5:08 PM

May 2018
School Days is the show that made my actually rage.
Sep 3, 2019 5:14 PM

Nov 2015
NicOz42 said:
School Days is the show that made my actually rage.

Idk but all the Yandere is actually quite scary
Sep 3, 2019 5:16 PM

Jul 2017
School days because the main character was a damn retarded fuckboy that didn't even have the balls to break up with a girl that actually loved him. That retard made me so angry while watching lol
Sep 3, 2019 11:57 PM

Aug 2019
Jewelpet: Magical Change. For wasting resources on unnecessary human forms (that could have easily been replaced by golden super modes and no one would notice), being mostly filler (only five episodes are relevant), and rendering the Jewelpet franchise stagnant. When Sapphie's human form vaporized all the clones her Jewelpet form accepted as part of herself, I decided that enough was enough.
Sep 4, 2019 12:06 AM

May 2016
Cardfight Vanguard G is the show that made my actually rage. It was just wasted potential and nothing in it really gave me a care to go watch it from strach and waste more time on it. It has no fandom honestly.

I've seen menny fans say CV is just plain boring to the point it should of ended with the original
Sep 4, 2019 12:28 AM

Apr 2017
If I can throw in manga, I'll say: Sensei no Okiniiri! and its sequel, Zoku Sensei no Okiniiri!

I already hate the trope of "young guy assaults his teacher and tries to seduce her", but the characters and the ending of the sequel made me hate the entire series unlike any other.
Sep 4, 2019 12:31 AM

Jan 2017
The one which i am watching right now :- Flame Of Recca

Majority of the main cast is annoying as hell (including the protagonist) with one or two exceptions.
Sep 4, 2019 12:50 AM

Jun 2019
Orange. That girl is dumb as a pile of rocks. I still really liked the show but fuck me

RaginCajun said:
Code Geass for sure. It was fine in the beginning, then suzaku happened and then the ending.

Fucking Suzaku. No idea why people love him. His convictions are awful and he flip flops to whatever side is strongest. That scene where he just stands on Lelouch's head like he's all that. Ugh.

Sep 4, 2019 1:28 AM

Jul 2019
_underscore_830 said:
Shield Hero because the more I though about it the more bland and stupid everything about it felt

Agreed, it was really weird. I binged through and really enjoyed it at the start, but somewhere around episode 10 everything about the show just suddenly felt really bad and generic. Made me question if I even liked those first few episodes
Sep 4, 2019 6:46 AM

Sep 2018
To many to count made me "angry" or at least annoyed me for being to tropy or to dumb but some outstanding ones are:
- Naruto
- Code:Geass
- Dr.Stone
- Boku no hero
- Clannad
- Fairy Tail
- Kuroko no Basuke (not as much tho)

There is of course the other side and thats the side with shows that made me feel anger because i was so invested those would be:

- 3-gatsu no lion
- Berserk
- some JoJo parts

Probably some more but my brain is to tiny to remember :/

There are many trash show i never felt anger towards since they are great at doing comedys (i.e almost every School/Fantasy/Harem/ecchi shows)
-Mullerio-Sep 4, 2019 6:53 AM
Sep 4, 2019 6:49 AM

Mar 2019
The only one that ever made me feel angry was The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya — ordinarily I am a refined man of rape culture who loves nothing more than to see more and more sexual assault, but for whatever reason in Haruhi Suzimiya it got fairly uncomfortable due to how it was portrayed with Kyon just standing there, looking bored, & neither willing to participate nor intervene and call a halt to it.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Sep 4, 2019 7:05 AM
Dec 2013
Eureka Seven
Kokoro Connect: Michi Random
Shonan Junai Gumi
Gunjou no Magmell
Mawaru Penguindrum
Yume-iro Patissiere
Nanatsu no Taizai S2
wildhoodSep 6, 2019 6:39 AM
Sep 4, 2019 7:08 AM
Nov 2017
I just can think of school days, and not in a good way. I really hate the character, I don't know why it exist, and I'm really sure people who already watch it knows why I am angry watching it.
Sep 4, 2019 7:16 AM

Jul 2019
Last episode of Kimetsu no yaiba made me angry because of the way the MC was being treated by other characters. Like, I was really seething in front of my screen and I never do that.
Life is a despicable endurance race
Sep 4, 2019 7:16 AM
Feb 2019
Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? - Very beta MC with sexist, annoying girls around him. Only one was fine. I tried hard to like it, but whenever I saw those girls on screen and the MC later on, I felt the urge to punch my goddamn screen.

Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - It started interesting, but immedietly saw that the characters will go nowhere with that really, really obviously forced ecchi. MC also can't decide whether he's okay with touching girls lightly or get aroused by being in one room with them.
Sep 4, 2019 7:19 AM

Jun 2019
Kaguya coming out of nowhere becoming the new big bad replacing my nigga Madara. THE.WORST.MOVE.EVER.MADE.BY.THE.AUTHOR.
Sep 4, 2019 7:29 AM
Jul 2018
All the trainers in Gunslinger Girl made me feel extremely angry. All this in the anime. Fortunately manga gives an appropriate conclusion for their actions
Sep 4, 2019 7:40 AM

Sep 2014
FuriousNutSlaps said:
Kaguya coming out of nowhere becoming the new big bad replacing my nigga Madara. THE.WORST.MOVE.EVER.MADE.BY.THE.AUTHOR.
lol didn't you know that black zetsu is the founder of shonen jump?
Sep 4, 2019 7:47 AM

Dec 2017
Sphinxter said:
The only one that ever made me feel angry was The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya — ordinarily I am a refined man of rape culture who loves nothing more than to see more and more sexual assault, but for whatever reason in Haruhi Suzimiya it got fairly uncomfortable due to how it was portrayed with Kyon just standing there, looking bored, & neither willing to participate nor intervene and call a halt to it.
You don't know how relieving it is to know I'm not the only person skeeved out by that.
Sep 4, 2019 7:51 AM
Dec 2018
Near Beat Light In Death Note really pisses Me off, I wanted to see a bettle Between Light and L and One of Them To win, Thats Why Even if i rewatch Death note I only Watch 26 episodes.
Sep 4, 2019 7:52 AM

Dec 2017
I know most of us probably don't remember Zetsuen no Tempest all that much, but almost every second of that anime made me so goddamn frothing mad. It's something about the contrast between what it thinks it's saying at what it's actually saying; it presents itself as this massive, important, thoughtful, meaningful blockbuster a la Christopher Nolan, but you very quickly realize that it's not actually saying anything at all, which makes it unbearable to watch it pretend otherwise. It's the cinematic equivalent of a thirty-year-old manbaby very seriously trying to convince you that Laura Dern's purple hair ruined Star Wars; at some point, you just want to smack it to make it shut up.
Sep 4, 2019 7:55 AM

Mar 2012
Ano Hana aka worst casting ever
And DanMachi second one.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Anime and Time Management

LenRea - 4 hours ago

12 by OmBerry12_Bleach »»
6 minutes ago

» Have you tried to rewatch your old childhood anime shows as a more conscious anime fan?

RobertBobert - Yesterday

23 by _untitled »»
10 minutes ago

» angry sub only users ( 1 2 3 )

Yorda_trico - Apr 15

100 by FanofAction »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » has the majority of people (here) seen the big 3 ? ( 1 2 3 )

ame - Apr 16

137 by Adnash »»
41 minutes ago

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Anime Watching Challenge - Sign-Up (Open Until December 10th) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

973 by killbethy »»
42 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.