Forums
New
Sep 3, 2019 4:57 AM

Oct 2010
We all love Sakura but we're too "tsundere" about it
- Her pink hair
- Her unnatural obsession towards Sasuke
- Her cute "inner Sakura"
All are great qualities, she's a bit harsh with Naruto but he has Hinata so it doesn't matter.

It's just a fad to appear we hate her but deep down we care for her and we root for her when she fights. And this is coming from a Tenten fan.
What are your thoughts?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 3, 2019 5:35 AM

Jun 2014
Nope.

I don't like Sakura, and I don't like the Naruto Anime. I don't care for any battle shounen that came out in the last 30 years.

Sep 3, 2019 5:46 AM

Oct 2013
lol what
I haven't liked her ever since she fucked up her hair

Yet despite the symbolism of change she sucked compared to everyone else lol so wasn't even near the worth of trade
Sep 3, 2019 5:51 AM
Apr 2017
If by Sakura you were weirdly mixing Sawamura Haruka then yes, I do love her to death.

If you weren't, then no, perish the thought. And before it perishes, have someone torture it for a few millennia.
"The problem with defining even an aspect of your personality by something that you like, is that criticism of that product appears to you to be criticism of you personally. I find it to be a very harmful attitude, [...] you can't rationally discuss a product because you've started to define yourself by its very existence."

John Bain
Sep 3, 2019 5:56 AM

Jan 2011
Never try to speak for me or anyone else ever again.
Sep 3, 2019 6:02 AM

May 2016
Nope.

I don't like Sakura, and I don't like the Naruto Anime. The anime ruined my life and to this day left a bad taste in my stomach and i had to avoide it. This is why I prefer anime that doesn't suck and ain't overrated.
Sep 3, 2019 6:12 AM
Dec 2018
She's so Annoying, I hate sakura from the beginning of the Series. but still, According to me On an "Annoying Scale" she's nothing compared to Karin Uzumaki.
Sep 3, 2019 6:13 AM

Jul 2017
I don't particularly love her but her fan arts are usually good and very aesthetic so she gets a pass in my book
Sep 3, 2019 6:19 AM
May 2018
I don't hate her, I don't like her. Shes just there in the series like 99% of Naruto girls.
Sep 3, 2019 6:20 AM

Jan 2013
lol one of the worst female "leads" in anime.
Sep 3, 2019 6:25 AM
Jul 2018
Nah m8. She sucks. One of my top 10 worst girls of all time.
Sep 3, 2019 6:28 AM

Oct 2010
Wow so much hate. At least she had a nice fight against sasori and when Pain attacked she was just there, busy doing nothing and commenting how Hinata collapsed. Not a naruto anime hater myself but if we got rid of that magician stuff jutsu and focus on ninja fights like the one against zabuza, the anime and the characters would turn out better. Of course, my opinion.
Sep 3, 2019 6:34 AM

Jan 2019
AlphaOmegaKnight said:
The anime ruined my life

Can't tell if life strength = -9000 or guy being sarcastic ;P
Sep 3, 2019 6:38 AM

Jul 2016
Preach it man!

Legit though, I do like her as a character. Any problems I have with her are less "why is she like this?" and more "why did the author write it this way?"

Why does the author give her nothing to do for entire second half of Shippuden? Why does the author insist on making nearly all the female characters (not just Sakura) in love with Sasuke?

Despite those two things, I still like Sakura.
Sep 3, 2019 6:44 AM

Oct 2010
A_Sad_Dust_Cloud said:

Why does the author give her nothing to do for entire second half of Shippuden? Why does the author insist on making nearly all the female characters (not just Sakura) in love with Sasuke?

Despite those two things, I still like Sakura.

Maybe he was trying to create a duality symbolism, sasuke is loved by all girls, naruto is hated. Sasuke has talent, naruto no, sasuke is quiet, naruto is loud etc. The lack od sakura in the 2nd half was disturbing.
Sep 3, 2019 6:56 AM

Oct 2018

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Sep 3, 2019 7:00 AM

Mar 2012
CondemneDio said:

Then I've read Nanatsu no Taizai.. and see DanMachi.
Sep 3, 2019 7:21 AM

Dec 2017
Your description makes it sound like sakura is some kind of quality waifu but in reality she's trash to the core.

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Sep 3, 2019 7:23 AM

Oct 2010
thevagus said:
Your description makes it sound like sakura is some kind of quality waifu but in reality she's trash to the core.

You can always come up with counter arguments. The majority just say: I hate her because she did nothing, she was useless. She had a fight though and she has pink hair.
Sep 3, 2019 7:30 AM

Jul 2017
Meh, I don't dislike her all that much.

Love the memes tho, they're a gold mine:

Sep 3, 2019 7:36 AM

Dec 2018
Catalano said:
she's a bit harsh with Naruto but he has Hinata so it doesn't matter.
Bruh..

Srsly tho, no matter how awful her character is, seeing her with Sasuke as a couple is just way too depressing.
. . .
Sep 3, 2019 7:38 AM

Oct 2010
@attackonfiller great memes. In the 2nd pic is sakura feeling sasuke's butt? Damn, she's horny.
Sep 3, 2019 7:41 AM

Mar 2012
Coming from someone who dropped Shippuden, I didn't dislike her, I watched Naruto back when I was in 4th grade so I don't remember much apart from the chuunin exam and I liked the scene where she cut off her hair.
Sep 3, 2019 7:43 AM

Oct 2010
Preachee said:
Catalano said:
she's a bit harsh with Naruto but he has Hinata so it doesn't matter.
Bruh..

Srsly tho, no matter how awful her character is, seeing her with Sasuke as a couple is just way too depressing.

I too was shocked at the pairings, I have a conspiracy theory that claims the last chapter was made not by the author. Some big wigs from jump made it that way to appease the majority of the fans, they even added boruto there because of the sequel. But let's not discuss that, I have no proof. (Sasuke x Sakura was a mistake).
Sep 3, 2019 7:45 AM
Jul 2018
Sorry, but no. Most people outgrow their vacuous teenage crushes, but that bitch never evolved.

She was stuck at age 13 for her entire life.
Sep 3, 2019 7:47 AM
Nov 2013
I didn't like her at first , she was annoying and i didn't like how she treats naruto but when her character developed and she changed her behavior towards naruto i liked her

I think that despite being annoying at first her character was realistic , she is a spoiled child that's why she didn't understand how naruto feels and in her eyes he was just an annoying brat but when she got to know him better she understood him and she supported him
She is a spoiled girl who didn't even grow in a family of ninjas so she didn't have any reason to train at first and she became a genin without knowing a single special jutsu. But then she found a purpose and she hated how weak she is and wanted to become stronger and she did!
Sep 3, 2019 7:51 AM

Dec 2018
Catalano said:
Preachee said:
Bruh..

I too was shocked at the pairings, I have a conspiracy theory that claims the last chapter was made not by the author. Some big wigs from jump made it that way to appease the majority of the fans, they even added boruto there because of the sequel. But let's not discuss that, I have no proof. (Sasuke x Sakura was a mistake).

No worries mate, you need NO proof, you're already correct. Like seriously, wtf was all that happened in the end? (The last arc imo was immeasurably disappointing) I felt that they just had to kill Neji coz otherwise there weren't sufficient characters for pairings and to eliminate Neji x Hinata... That's no conspiracy my friend, let me tell you. I know the writer would never commit such a thing... I hope.
. . .
Sep 3, 2019 8:12 AM

Dec 2018
Nah she still sucks. She's the Naruto version of Serena (from Pokemon XY, and both characters are trash to the core)

Sep 3, 2019 8:24 AM
May 2019
I disliked her from the first episode all the way to the end.
She is without a doubt the most poorly written and handled character in naruto.
To quote Sakura her self(ep. 216) "Compare to him my resolve is weak I'm a shinobi Yet all I do is cry and keep relaying on Naruto I came here thinking I was past that But I haven't prepare my self for anything I can't do a thing I can't say anything All I can do is to trust them "

Sep 3, 2019 8:31 AM

Dec 2015
The way she treated Naruto in academy (along with everyone else in village) disgust me. She never even apologized to Naruto about it. That is why I despise Sakura and Ink

At least the boys were better with Naruto
Sep 3, 2019 8:35 AM

Nov 2011
Is this the post-a-lame-ass thread day?

Sep 3, 2019 8:36 AM
Mar 2018
GIVE ME A BREAK...

TONTON IS MUCH BETTER!
Sep 3, 2019 8:39 AM

Apr 2017
nah.

I love Naruto but holy shit Masashi can't write decent girls (except Hinata, she is sweet af I love her)

I wouldn't say I hate her, I just don't care about her, the only moment she shone was vs Sasori.

EDIT: also for god's sake how the fuck can you love an edgy boi who tried to destroy the village, who betrayed all his friends, and can't fucking recognize his daughter? There was an hero who did everything for you, always saved your ass, never betrayed you, but no; fuck that man, Soske is cooler than a dude who saved the entire world 2 times (first time during the war and second time vs Toneri)
AoishiSep 3, 2019 8:44 AM
Sep 3, 2019 8:49 AM

May 2019
I really wanted to like her and there were certain moments that made me gain respect for her but after a while she’d go back to her useless self.
She has no self respect. She married a man who honestly tried to kill her several times and didn’t even think of her as an equal. 🤢
She’s a coward, I wouldn’t say she was weak because she wasn’t but she hardly ever risked her life. She had the strength and training to become a great Shinobi but she only ever relied on the naruto summoning no jutsu rather than doing something herself.
Sep 3, 2019 8:51 AM

May 2019
Rapidorc said:
GIVE ME A BREAK...

TONTON IS MUCH BETTER!

Tonton is legit the most incredible character in the whole show
Sep 3, 2019 8:57 AM
Mar 2018
JottaPokka said:
Rapidorc said:
GIVE ME A BREAK...

TONTON IS MUCH BETTER!

Tonton is legit the most incredible character in the whole show

I KNOW RIGHT!!!

tonton is my waifu!!!

Sep 3, 2019 9:02 AM

Oct 2010
Rapidorc said:
JottaPokka said:

Tenten is legit the most incredible character in the whole show

I KNOW RIGHT!!!

tenten is my waifu!!!

Guys, you spelled my fav girl incorrectly. I fixed it because yes.
Sep 3, 2019 9:07 AM
Mar 2018
Catalano said:
Rapidorc said:

I KNOW RIGHT!!!

tenten is my waifu!!!

NO ITS TONTON!!! THE BEST GIRL!!
LOOK IT UPP!!

Sep 3, 2019 9:09 AM

Oct 2010
@rapidorc I didn't know till today that tonton had a mal page and 18 favs. And in description: "logistical support medical team" tonton is great, I give her that.
Sep 3, 2019 9:23 AM

May 2019
HaarWyvern said:
CondemneDio said:

Listen here PUNK, this is the last time you talk trash about Hestia on this site or i'll beat you up
Sep 3, 2019 9:25 AM

Dec 2015
I agree with this gentlemen @ReaperCreeper

Sep 3, 2019 11:04 AM

Mar 2012
Kobayasan said:
HaarWyvern said:

Listen here PUNK, this is the last time you talk trash about Hestia on this site or i'll beat you up

Wait,, Jojofags sink so low ? :o :o :o

Sep 3, 2019 11:18 AM

Oct 2018
Rapidorc said:
Catalano said:

NO ITS TONTON!!! THE BEST GIRL!!
LOOK IT UPP!!

She's unironically more useful than half of the adults in the show, truly the best character.
Sep 3, 2019 11:23 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Sakura has some good hentai doujins though.
Sep 3, 2019 12:27 PM

Feb 2010
No, I'm pretty sure I hated her at the worst of times and was indifferent to her at the best of times. She's the main reason why I didn't like early Naruto as much as a lot of other people.
I probably regret this post by now.
Sep 3, 2019 12:32 PM

Dec 2016
you're making a bold statement, op.
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Sep 3, 2019 12:37 PM
May 2017
Catalano said:
- Her pink hair
All are great qualities, she's a bit harsh with Naruto but he has Hinata so it doesn't matter.

It's just a fad to appear we hate her but deep down we care for her and we root for her when she fights. And this is coming from a Tenten fan.
What are your thoughts?

She doesn't have them Hinata titties so she's automatically trash, and she's not that attractive
Sep 3, 2019 12:38 PM
Apr 2017
AddaeAkono said:
Sakura has some good hentai doujins though.
Not even rule 34 can make her likable honestly.
Edylson said:
Catalano said:
- Her pink hair

What are your thoughts?

She doesn't have them Hinata titties so she's automatically trash, and she's not that attractive
Preach it man. I find Hinata a tad less useless than Sakura (albeit A LOT less annoying) but dem twins are what tips the scales in her favour.
"The problem with defining even an aspect of your personality by something that you like, is that criticism of that product appears to you to be criticism of you personally. I find it to be a very harmful attitude, [...] you can't rationally discuss a product because you've started to define yourself by its very existence."

John Bain
Sep 3, 2019 12:39 PM

Dec 2018
Seiya said:
Nope.

I don't like Sakura, and I don't like the Naruto Anime. I don't care for any battle shounen that came out in the last 30 years.

Well based on out 6 shared anime it would seem that this is a baseless statement as you haven't actually seen any of them.
Sep 3, 2019 12:51 PM

May 2019
HaarWyvern said:
Kobayasan said:

Wait,, Jojofags sink so low ? :o :o :o

If its for a waifu, nothing is too low
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Episode 116 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 12, 2009

25 by Haru_2806 »»
Apr 11, 10:03 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 139 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 16, 2009

19 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 11, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 186 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 30, 2009

25 by MrTobi2137 »»
Apr 10, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 112 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 12, 2009

25 by Haru_2806 »»
Apr 4, 12:12 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 121 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 14, 2009

25 by theodoridou »»
Apr 3, 2:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.