Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2019 7:36 AM

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Rui in conversation with Daniela says that the Khajita to her colleague and rival only, then blames herself for that she did and thinking about what Natsuo could be think about her and Khajita (not sure 100% about last). And both Hina and Rui again thinks about how they love Natsuo...
It was very funny moment when Hina is trying to put Natsuo to bed )
I'm worried about future conversation between Shuu and Natsuo. What's he want to talk with Natsuo about?
Akagi-kunAug 27, 2019 7:42 AM
Aug 27, 2019 1:26 PM
May 2017
Rough time incoming for Hina fans as this twat suddenly pop back out of nowhere. Head down.
Aug 27, 2019 1:54 PM
Feb 2019
Well. This was a good chapter. Reintroducing alot of old characters. Wonder what Shuu wants. Did Natsuos mentor notice the connection between Nat and Hina?
Aug 27, 2019 3:02 PM

Mar 2018
Naewanz said:
Did Natsuos mentor notice the connection between Nat and Hina?

He definetely did, hence he said "My, my, people and their drama.".

Shuu probably going to make a move for Hina, but he has no chance at this point.When Hina gets rejected or realizes Nat&Rui endgame, he might be a rebound for her.I hope Sasuga doesn't repeat the same mistakes she did with the ending of GE couples wise.
Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.
Aug 27, 2019 4:47 PM
Feb 2016
Laid-back said:
Naewanz said:

Shuu probably going to make a move for Hina, but he has no chance at this point.When Hina gets rejected or realizes Nat&Rui endgame, he might be a rebound for her.I hope Sasuga doesn't repeat the same mistakes she did with the ending of GE couples wise.

honesty, it'd be cheap for him to be a rebound for Hina given how much she's moved on now. Also fuck that twat, he doesn't deserve to reappear
Aug 28, 2019 5:25 AM

Feb 2019
Maybe this opens up a new opportunity for Shuu and Kajita.

Shajita. I totally ship it :)
Aug 28, 2019 8:30 AM
Oct 2015
Í'm a Rui Shipper so I hope this goes well for Rui x Natsuo
Aug 28, 2019 9:14 AM
Apr 2015
Oh God what does this guy want again. I can’t stand Shuu, he doesn’t deserve Hina.
Aug 28, 2019 11:13 AM
Jan 2017
anyone know how many chapters there are left? not sure how much longer i can read this lol
Aug 28, 2019 12:03 PM

Jun 2015
I forgot about that Shuu guy. I really don't like him. Looks like both sisters still love Natsuo wonder how Shuu is gonna make a mess of things this time.
:)
Aug 28, 2019 1:14 PM

Jul 2017
Still seems like Hina's gonna win, although at least Rui acknowledges she still has lingering feelings. Part of me thinks Hina's gonna be endgame mainly because Rui already has her own story so to speak with the cooking biz whereas Hina is kinda just there

all I know is that whoever ends up persuading Natsuo to become a writer again will probs win (Fumiya route still on bois)

Supersky said:
Laid-back said:

honesty, it'd be cheap for him to be a rebound for Hina given how much she's moved on now. Also fuck that twat, he doesn't deserve to reappear

why though? He was cheating on his wife because she was being abusive towards him, ofc that doesn't make him innocent but at least it's better than having it be some lame reason like he's just horny or something. Plus Hina was the one who was spurring on their relationship in the first place iirc (correct me if I'm wrong), so if anything Hina's more of the asshol
Short_CircutAug 28, 2019 1:20 PM
Aug 28, 2019 1:56 PM
Feb 2019
Laid-back said:
Naewanz said:

Ive been thinking of reading GE for a while now just never actually started it.
Aug 28, 2019 2:00 PM

Nov 2011
How the hell is this going to be wrapped up in 3 chapters? Even if Rui stays in America and it finishes with Hina...well then you have a million questions about "Well what about Rui?"

If Rui somehow comes back within these three chapter's I feel like it's somewhat poor writing.

I honestly do not know who will win at this point. Next weeks chapter will be crucial. Shuu clearly wants Hina back but will wanting Hina back result in Natsuo wanting to protect her and not giving her to Shuu? Or letting bygones be bygones? and Natsuo realizing that this man really cares for his sister and maybe opening his eyes to how he still loves Rui.

Let's be fair to Shuu he treated Hina right he was just an asshole for being in a relationship while being married.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 28, 2019 2:05 PM

May 2016
SoraSenpai said:
How the hell is this going to be wrapped up in 3 chapters?

Because theres more than 3 chapters left. She said as much a few weeks back. Also Sasuga stated that the manga wont surpass 30 volumes months ago on her Twitter essentially confirming that it's going to go past her original contract of 25 volumes and that volume 30 is essentially her stopping point. Its obviously going to pass volume 25, her original contract. We've probably got a fair amount of chapters left, depending on which volume she wants to end it on.
DarudiusAug 28, 2019 2:10 PM
Aug 28, 2019 2:30 PM

Mar 2018
Short_Circut said:
Still seems like Hina's gonna win, although at least Rui acknowledges she still has lingering feelings. Part of me thinks Hina's gonna be endgame mainly because Rui already has her own story so to speak with the cooking biz whereas Hina is kinda just there

all I know is that whoever ends up persuading Natsuo to become a writer again will probs win (Fumiya route still on bois)

Supersky said:

why though? He was cheating on his wife because she was being abusive towards him, ofc that doesn't make him innocent but at least it's better than having it be some lame reason like he's just horny or something. Plus Hina was the one who was spurring on their relationship in the first place iirc (correct me if I'm wrong), so if anything Hina's more of the asshol

Because he lied to Nat about Hina moving on.That was none of his business.Hina rejected him twice for Natsuo.If he is still going for Hina after all that, either she is a goddess in bed or Shuu is obsessed with her.

Naewanz said:
Laid-back said:

Give it a try.It's better than DnK in my opinion.
Aug 28, 2019 2:45 PM

Jul 2017
Laid-back said:
Short_Circut said:

Because he lied to Nat about Hina moving on.That was none of his business.Hina rejected him twice for Natsuo.If he is still going for Hina after all that, either she is a goddess in bed or Shuu is obsessed with her.

Naewanz said:

true, but afaik he did it so Natuso and Hina would move on from that relationship rather than being guilt-tripped for the rest of their lives. I mean ok, if he does go for Hina a 3rd time then yeah I can see the annoyance, but idk why he's being treated like the worst character in this series
Aug 28, 2019 4:25 PM

Apr 2012
Yeah why did I know we were going to see the asshole again smh.. Wonder how Nat is going to react this time.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 28, 2019 7:02 PM
Mar 2015
Just what everyone does not need
Aug 28, 2019 8:55 PM

Nov 2011
Short_Circut said:
Laid-back said:

true, but afaik he did it so Natuso and Hina would move on from that relationship rather than being guilt-tripped for the rest of their lives. I mean ok, if he does go for Hina a 3rd time then yeah I can see the annoyance, but idk why he's being treated like the worst character in this series

Les we forget about Hina's stalker who Stabbed Natsuo lol.

Shuu sucks but he's far from being the worst character in this story.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 28, 2019 9:47 PM

Nov 2012
Why all forget that Hina knew that she dating a married man (she knew it for 1-2 years). And that not Shuu made the first step. On the contrary, he did not allow the relationship to develop until the Hina's graduation.
Suu even divorced, as promised Hina. The only thing he could be blamed for was the lie he had told Natsuo. But if you look from the Shuu point of view, maybe he did it for the Hina's sake, as Hina tormented, he saw it.
Akagi-kunAug 28, 2019 9:55 PM
Aug 28, 2019 10:37 PM
Aug 2019
Did you people read vol 18 bonus chapter. It reveals that Shuu hid the fact that he is a married man from Hina when they first going out

Think about it he didn’t pursue Hina when they are teacher and student but why did it when he know full well that he is a married man. Isn’t it because he cares more about himself, his job, his future?
Aug 29, 2019 12:17 AM

Nov 2012
svbom said:
Did you people read vol 18 bonus chapter. It reveals that Shuu hid the fact that he is a married man from Hina when they first going out

Think about it he didn’t pursue Hina when they are teacher and student but why did it when he know full well that he is a married man. Isn’t it because he cares more about himself, his job, his future?

But Hina knew about this and still date with Shuu more than one year. Why did she kept datе him? And this is not Hina discovered about Shuu has a wife. This is Shuu himself told Hina that and ask her to wait while he divorced.

And, incidentally, Shuu lies for Natsuo didn't matter, because Hina herself rejected Natsuo second time on the island.

So the main reason for hating Shuu is not that he's a bad man, but he's a potential Hina ship. That's all.
Akagi-kunAug 29, 2019 12:42 AM
Aug 29, 2019 12:48 AM
Aug 2019
When you are a married man, persue another woman hiding the fact that you’re married that make you good honorable person?

If shuu really is not a bad man he should never get involved with Hina in the first place like he did when he’s high school teacher
svbomAug 29, 2019 12:57 AM
Aug 29, 2019 1:03 AM

Nov 2012
svbom said:
When you are a married man, persue another woman hiding the fact that you’re married that make you good honorable person?
The same is true backwards. Dating a married man makes Hina an honorable woman? Isn't that Hina loved Shuu?
In unhappy relationships peoples often seek happiness elsewhere.
I told it above - Suu himself told Hina he was married even divorced, as promised Hina. And if Natsuo and Rui had not stepped, Hina and Shuu would probably be happy marriage. Because it's obvious that Shuu loved Hina. I don't know how things are now.
Aug 29, 2019 1:06 AM

Nov 2012
And I don't want to convince anyone of anything. That's my personal opinion.
P.S. By the way, you just registered, did you register specifically to write here?
Aug 29, 2019 1:29 AM
Aug 2019
We are taking about shuu bad or not and my point still stand

If shuu really is not a bad man he should never get involved with Hina in the first place like he did when he’s high school teacher

Is it wrong being newfag am I have to lurk 2 years?
Aug 29, 2019 1:40 AM

Nov 2012
svbom said:
We are taking about shuu bad or not and my point still stand

But that's what I'm saying. Shuu did not accept Hina's feelings when she was a schoolgirl. Anyway, I already wrote that it is my personal opinion that actually I think Shuu not the bad person. And that I don't want to convince anyone who believes otherwise.

svbom said:

Is it wrong being newfag am I have to lurk 2 years?

That's not what I asked. I just asked about whether you registered here specifically to write here in the DxK manga topic. I don't see anything wrong with being newfag. We've all been newfags at one point.
Aug 29, 2019 4:10 AM

Mar 2018
Short_Circut said:
Laid-back said:

As I said, it was none of his business.We still don't know his motives.He said he wants to set Hina free, but for what?For himself to get her?I think we will get a clear answer about that in next chapter.

He is not the worst person in this manga, but he is not that good either.I just want Hina to get a fresh start if she is going to get rejected by Natsuo(which seems likely to me) get back to teaching maybe.
ReplyCodeOmegaAug 29, 2019 4:19 AM
Aug 29, 2019 5:43 AM
Jan 2018
I can see Rui moving on and finding happiness elsewhere. Not the case for Hina. Her character basically revolves around loving Natsuo
Aug 29, 2019 8:44 AM

Jul 2017
SoraSenpai said:
Short_Circut said:

Les we forget about Hina's stalker who Stabbed Natsuo lol.

Shuu sucks but he's far from being the worst character in this story.

yea that was the first character that came into mind xd

Laid-back said:
Short_Circut said:

As I said, it was none of his business.We still don't know his motives.He said he wants to set Hina free, but for what?For himself to get her?I think we will get a clear answer about that in next chapter.

He is not the worst person in this manga, but he is not that good either.I just want Hina to get a fresh start if she is going to get rejected by Natsuo(which seems likely to me) get back to teaching maybe.

fair enough lol

Aug 30, 2019 10:55 AM

Feb 2019
At this point Shuu's chances of getting back to Hina are as small as Rui's boobs.
Sorry that was a dumb joke, but that'll surely get some people worked up :))
Most of the people here are sucking too much on Rui's dick.
Guys you should understand that at this point there's no clear winner. I'd say both Hina and Rui have 50% chances to be with Natsuo. Unfortunately you guys don't see that because you're too obsessed with Rui. You're acting like she's the best female character of all time and in fact that couldn't be further from the truth. Actually she's not even the best female character with short blue hair (I'm putting her below both Touka form TG and Rem form RE:ZERO).
I myself at this moment I couldn't care less who ends up with Natsuo, but I swear to god you guys find a reason out of every insignifiant thing on why Rui is better than Hina and why Rui will be for sure endgame. I swear some of you be like:
Oh this chapter was 19 pages that means Rui is better than Hina
Oh Rui has blue hair that means she'll be endgame
That's just ridiculous
_Yuuya_Aug 30, 2019 11:01 AM
Aug 31, 2019 3:28 AM
Nov 2010
_Yuuya_ said:
At this point Shuu's chances of getting back to Hina are as small as Rui's boobs.
Sorry that was a dumb joke, but that'll surely get some people worked up :))
Most of the people here are sucking too much on Rui's dick.
Guys you should understand that at this point there's no clear winner. I'd say both Hina and Rui have 50% chances to be with Natsuo. Unfortunately you guys don't see that because you're too obsessed with Rui. You're acting like she's the best female character of all time and in fact that couldn't be further from the truth. Actually she's not even the best female character with short blue hair (I'm putting her below both Touka form TG and Rem form RE:ZERO).
I myself at this moment I couldn't care less who ends up with Natsuo, but I swear to god you guys find a reason out of every insignifiant thing on why Rui is better than Hina and why Rui will be for sure endgame. I swear some of you be like:
Oh this chapter was 19 pages that means Rui is better than Hina
Oh Rui has blue hair that means she'll be endgame
That's just ridiculous

Hina supporters are also doing the same thing you know, not only Rui supporters. You should see other sites who has debates about this and you would see how intense Hina supporters also are. But I do agree that both women have 50-50 chance (if both of them are the only options for endgame).
Sep 1, 2019 7:59 AM

Dec 2014
why ex boy friend ...why..why you come again to destroy everthing
Sep 6, 2019 8:05 AM

Apr 2018
Looks like both sisters stil has feelings for Natsuo and why the fuck is Shuu stil here? He should be just removed from the series already lmao
Sep 6, 2019 8:14 AM

Dec 2018
Go teacher and claim Hina again to set the path free for Rui =p
Mar 23, 2022 2:34 AM

May 2020
Yes, Natsuo harem lol. This guy coming again what his purpose again.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.