Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
O Maidens In Your Savage Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 23, 2019 10:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Cool, we finally got the episode after all the training and buildup. The Literature Club has come a long way to stand on stage and read their urban legends.

They really managed to highlight the emotions of this episode.
Aug 23, 2019 11:52 AM

Apr 2016
Uuuu things are getting spicy i like that, but there's no fucking way the main pair will be together just like that, something is coming, i have a nose for a cheap drama.

Also yeah that's what i thought Hongou back off with your thong, Thicc Teacher is comming for your sensei just so you wait (or the other way around).
Aug 23, 2019 12:33 PM

Jul 2017
so now all the currently translated chapters have been officially adapted. Interesting how ~18 chapters in 8 eps yet fitting ~13 chapters in the remaining 4 eps, but then again, Okada probably already planned out

also, go Sonezaki wooooo

Swagernator said:
Uuuu things are getting spicy i like that, but there's no fucking way the main pair will be together just like that, something is coming, i have a nose for a cheap drama..

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
DeadlyRavenAug 30, 2019 12:05 PM
Aug 23, 2019 12:35 PM

May 2015
I like how it had so much important things going on for most of the characters. The gyaru with her boyfriend were also cute.
Aug 23, 2019 12:46 PM
Jul 2019
This episode was what i call the drama. I was like finally this is when shit is going to start. My favorite couple is in one piece now (amagi and rika). Poor momo well not really shes gonna be very sadddd~. I love kazusa. Just dont want a big charade that doesnt have an good ending.
Aug 23, 2019 12:46 PM

Mar 2018
Wow, I didn't expect things to develop so quickly between Kazusa x Izumi and Rika x Shun. Things are going way too easy and it seems Niina hasn't given up on Izumi just yet.
tokidoki921Aug 23, 2019 12:50 PM
Aug 23, 2019 12:49 PM

Mar 2018
TWO SHIPS HAVE SAILED! I REPEAT, TWO SHIPS HAVE SAILED!
Aug 23, 2019 1:21 PM

Aug 2013
Wow, confessions have been flying left and right in this episode.

I'm so happy for both Sonezaki and Kazusa. They deserved to be happy. Though I'm sure more drama is going to happy in Kazusa's relationship.

Aug 23, 2019 1:25 PM

Jan 2016
I'm not crying at all. My heart hurts of happiness

Aug 23, 2019 1:39 PM

Nov 2008
I take back what I said about the director last episode. His advice wasn't him "being a bad guy"; he genuinely helped three of the main characters move forward in a way. Telling Niina to give up entirely on Izumi would have been bad advice and stagnated her character development entirely. It was good that she experienced her first heartbreak, though I worry about her decision to "obsess" from here on.

In any case, great episode.
Aug 23, 2019 1:40 PM

Apr 2016
Short_Circut said:

Yeaaah ... i take it that the discussion threads from now on will turn into a salt mines.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
DeadlyRavenAug 30, 2019 12:06 PM
Aug 23, 2019 1:41 PM
Jul 2018
is niina still in love with izumi or they will be love triangle niina kazusa izumi
Aug 23, 2019 1:56 PM

Jul 2017
Swagernator said:
Short_Circut said:

Yeaaah ... i take it that the discussion threads from now on will turn into a salt mines.

Oh definitely,

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
DeadlyRavenAug 30, 2019 12:06 PM
Aug 23, 2019 1:58 PM

Nov 2013
well those 2 confessions were pretty nice, so this episode was great ... but ofc this is not the end for Kazusa struggle, as Sugawara is not happy lol
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Aug 23, 2019 2:04 PM

Oct 2013
GOOD JOB SONEZAKI

I'M PROUD OF YOU GIRL

Amazing episode
Aug 23, 2019 2:15 PM
Jul 2019
Short_Circut said:
Swagernator said:

Oh definitely,
yep, yep you are sooo right

DeadlyRavenAug 30, 2019 12:07 PM
Aug 23, 2019 2:17 PM
Jul 2019
salehxxxx said:
is niina still in love with izumi or they will be love triangle niina kazusa izumi
love trinagle a really sad one though well this love triangle thats going to happen.
Aug 23, 2019 2:47 PM

Oct 2015
Can't say I'm satisfied with this development between Kazusa and Izumi.
It feels unnatural, too easy, almost forced.
Or maybe I just find it difficult to wrap my head around a childhood friend winning.
Aug 23, 2019 3:02 PM

Mar 2018
This whole episode basically turned around the things I didn't like from the last episode.
The blonde tanned girl also becomming a strong influencing character for Sonezaki.

Things on Hongou's end are getting spiced up now tho and..
I really really am afraid of the teaser for the next episode... Please don't do shit Niina..

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Aug 23, 2019 3:08 PM

Jun 2017
LOVEDDD this episode!!! the confessions and the emotions conveyed!! also Niina truly a shit character rip
Aug 23, 2019 3:11 PM
Jan 2017
This ep was so heart warming, I was mostly smiling the entire time.

I feel bad for Kazu though. Niina is surely gonna try to get in between her relationship with Izuma. It's gonna make the show more interesting, but if Niina takes Izumi away from Kazu then she a hoe. Fuck that bitch dawg.
Aug 23, 2019 4:17 PM
May 2019
This is supposed to show real relationships, right? Well, there is always that one couple of HS sweethearts that go all around happy till the end. Can we make that of Sonezaki? Ok thanks bye
Aug 23, 2019 4:32 PM

Sep 2011
So many emotions! Sonezaki saw Amagi with another girl, and I guess she felt jealous. He also averted his eyes when she looked at him because he didn't know anymore if it was okay for him to approach her. But the "shameless" friend she didn't know she needed, but had, was there to help her sort her own feelings. Who cares what other people are going to think? After all "everyone wants to show off and be proud of the person they like!" I loved that Sonezaki laid it all bare in front of everyone, the way Amagi hugged her overjoyed, and the way it hyped the people around them who thought it was only the legend at work. XD

Izumi also confessed to Kazusa before she could confess to him. She has been such a big presence in his life that he doesn't know how to "label" the way he feels about her, but he knows that he likes her. Then there's Sugawara, who was kind of pushed into action by Saegusa's presence. She realized that what she felt for him wasn't love, and wants to allow herself to obsess over something, but unfortunately it seems that it's going to be over Izumi. I can't blame her, he is an attractive and kind guy, but I'm not exactly thrilled with this development either. I'm on Kazusa's team, for a moment I thought she wouldn't be able to confess her feelings after what happened during the reading, but I was proud of her when she decided that she wouldn't back down even if her feelings were rejected.

Things aren't looking well for Hongou though, her heart skipped a bit when Milo-sensei referred to her as "kanojo", but it seems like that teacher is closer to him than she ever could be, and she was clearly hurt. The joy of having moved people with something she wrote was short-lived, and I felt bad for her. Then there's Momoko who finally rejected Sugimoto. I mean, I guess she could have had a bit more of tact, but I do think she was clear enough with the "we aren't even friends." I don't envy her position now though, she is most certainly interested in Sugawara, and she will try to be the middle ground between her and Kazusa because she cares about them both.
Aug 23, 2019 4:32 PM

Oct 2012
Masterful episode. From writing perspective, all the build-up was done really well and the animation, angles, emotions, everything was done great too.
This felt almost like an ending... but yeah, this series is different, they won't shy away everything that happens after the confession, this is where it all starts actually.

Still don't believe Nina is going to give up so easily, you can't unlove someone so quickly - and there will certainly be some interaction between her and Izumi even further but... they made her heartbroken solely because of Momoko, it's now time for her love towards Nina to fully develop (ureshii, kanashii, we'll see).

Vaylard said:
Can't say I'm satisfied with this development between Kazusa and Izumi. It feels unnatural, too easy, almost forced. Or maybe I just find it difficult to wrap my head around a childhood friend winning.

It's probably the latter. I mean, he was extremly straightforward and honest since the beginning and if anything, Nina actually pushed them together by role example. Kazusa gave him that toy train gift before, right? And the message actually reached his heart in a sense.

It wasn't really forced, it's just the show's focus was on Nina so she appeared like the winning girl. While at the same time both Izumi and Kazusa doesn't need to tell each other much because they know the other one since their very childhood. They only realized that much in the process.
(actually, the show's not over yet and they may realize they are not really fit for each other but I think that's highly unlikely at this point.

As I said before, the momentum focus will now shift to Momoko, Hitoha and and both pair's further love endevours.
Aug 23, 2019 5:27 PM

Oct 2012
Alright, now Sugawara is being a nuisance. You wanna confess, alright. But confess when you KNEW your FRIEND WAS GOING TO CONFESS FIRST and had a whole plan and was anxious as fuck and at the same time making trouble for everyone during their performance... Congratulations, you're not "not boring", you're just a bitch.

Sonezaki's confession was the highlight of the episode! She changed so much ♥ And Hongo is struggling with sensei's attention. Oh well... Students never get with their teachers in anime, so I'm not hoping for anything anyway *sniffles*

Also Izumi realizing his feelings for Kazusa! Yay! And stepping on her shadow! Yay!---- But of course this isn't the end, because Sugawara is freaking annoying. I'm pretty sure Momo has a crush on her, but I doubt Sugawara will return her feelings or that they'll end up together. Ughhhh why does Sugawara exists/became such a nuisance...
MaahHeimAug 23, 2019 5:39 PM
Aug 23, 2019 5:29 PM
Apr 2019
Even though there will be inevitable drama, I'm happy for Kazusa and Rika. Although Niina, I like her character, is a bit of an ass and I felt good when Izumi confessed to Kazusa
Aug 23, 2019 5:38 PM

Feb 2018
Wow I can't believe they went out here and beat Darling in the Franxx by ending at episode 8 instead of 16 PogU
Aug 23, 2019 6:33 PM

Dec 2014
Fantastic episode, loved it.

Did Momo break up with that guy? Almost looked like she did.

Sugawara-shi sure is bold and knows how to make a scene.
Not one but two confessions, Sonezaki's was great and I loved how she built up the courage for it. I really wish we had seen a little more of that aftermath. Super cute.

Kazusa was steeling her resolve but she never saw Izumi's confession coming first. That was really cute too.
The insert song was really good too.

Excited to see how things are gonna progress next.
Aug 23, 2019 7:04 PM
Jun 2019
This episode genuinely made me happy. I can’t stop smiling. I really hope this Niina bitch doesn’t mess up Izumi and Kazusa’s relationship. If she does I’m fucking sending her to the ranch
1006Aug 23, 2019 7:11 PM
Aug 23, 2019 7:06 PM

Feb 2015
This isn't going to go well in any way. There's no good way to look at this, it came out of nowhere and just makes Sugawara look like an absolutely awful friend and seems like forced writing and because of that the confession by proxy seemed a little forced. I still really like the majority of this episode but that particular portion does not fit nearly as well as the others. It wasn't the right way to force or rather let that particular confession between Kazusa and Izumi occur.

Always loved Gyarus, I'd adore a little spin off of them a la Anjou-san or Nagatoro but with an obviously more sweet focus.
Aug 23, 2019 7:31 PM

Apr 2013
Can I get a spinoff with Sonezaki and Amagi? What do I have to do to make that a reality? They stole the episode in like 1 minute.

SJ7izmAug 23, 2019 7:35 PM
Aug 23, 2019 7:32 PM

Nov 2011
Dude Hongou like I feel so bad for her. Her relationship with Sensei still is the most interesting in my opinion throughout this entire series.
Sonezaki!!! HELL YES!!! See everyone has been hating on her for the past few weeks but it took a friend with experience to make her open her eyes to what she truly cares about. Thats my girl!!!

And now on to the Kasusa!!! HELL YEAH GIRL! If I was her I would have smacked Sugawara in the face. Like Kasusa admitted she was selfish but this bitch is freaking selfish. SHE RUINED THE PLAY AND HURT HER FRIEND IN THE PROCESS!!!
I understand she is going through some shit but come on now.

Then theres Momo, the worst character who I could really care less about her cram school friends and her crush on Niina.

MaahHeim said:
Alright, now Sugawara is being a nuisance. You wanna confess, alright. But confess when you KNEW your FRIEND WAS GOING TO CONFESS FIRST and had a whole plan and was anxious as fuck and at the same time making trouble for everyone during their performance... Congratulations, you're not "not boring", you're just a bitch.

Sonezaki's confession was the highlight of the episode! She changed so much ♥ And Hongo is struggling with sensei's attention. Oh well... Students never get with their teachers in anime, so I'm not hoping for anything anyway *sniffles*

Also Izumi realizing his feelings for Kazusa! Yay! And stepping on her shadow! Yay!---- But of course this isn't the end, because Sugawara is freaking annoying. I'm pretty sure Momo has a crush on her, but I doubt Sugawara will return her feelings or that they'll end up together. Ughhhh why does Sugawara exists/became such a nuisance...

We understand each other.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 23, 2019 7:33 PM

Jan 2013
ok the Izumi and Kazusa deal was good but...i let out the biggest YES to Sonezaki and the good boy!
Aug 23, 2019 8:14 PM

Nov 2016
MaahHeim said:

Exactly, Sugawara is a pain in the ass, she is using Kazusa to get closer to Izumi, like Bitch stop, your "best friend" has a big crush on him. Can't hate her or the old guy more honestly. I also know that Izumi and Kazusa ship isn't going to end like this, I would be happy, but they are the main couple and Sugawara is bitching around more than ever.

Ngl, Amagi and Rika are my favourite ship here, he is so cute and a perfect reason for her development, also that scene, oooooooooaadoajofabjhfwbaj my heart can't with all this sweet love. I also know that Izumi and Kazusa ship isn't going to end like this, I would be happy, but they are the main couple and Sugawara is loving him more than ever.

AlvaritoterreosAug 23, 2019 8:22 PM
Aug 23, 2019 8:45 PM
Mar 2015
Two of the girls were able to confess. Momo got to tell off the boy who was bothering her Izumi got to confess to Izumi in front of her teacher
Aug 23, 2019 8:57 PM

Nov 2018
MaahHeim said:
Oh well... Students never get with their teachers in anime, so I'm not hoping for anything anyway *sniffles*

https://myanimelist.net/anime/38397/Nande_Koko_ni_Sensei_ga ;)
Aug 23, 2019 9:01 PM
Jan 2016
Damn, what a great masterful espisode! I just loved that so much!

Momoko finally break up with that boring guys, he really was pissing me off!

I am glad that they reading activity is going well, and everyone is liking it, they just created a urban legend for the school!

Finally Sonezaki realized how bad she was acting towards Shun, and decided to confess to him, it surely was emotional and pure, i just loved that, praud of that girl!

Kazusa was decided to confess to Izumi, but the unexpecter occured, didn't see Izumi confession first, it grew on my face a giant smile seeing that wonderfull scene, Kazusa really deserved that confession!

Now four episodes left, and i am affraid of what Niana will do, sadly i think i will start to dislike her soon, by that preview lines!
Aug 23, 2019 10:25 PM

Jul 2019
why is ms s always making things complicated....
Aug 23, 2019 10:53 PM
Jun 2016
Kazusa and Izumi deserves for that
I hope niina doesn't do something unnecessary
Aug 23, 2019 11:27 PM
Jun 2015
Looks like some of that patented Mari Okada melodrama is incoming. Great...
Aug 24, 2019 12:08 AM

Nov 2018
Wow, it was a fire after a fire and then another. We got two confessions and surprisingly Izumi confessed to Kazusa fist. Sonezaki confessing to Amagi was epic too. Not to mention Niina confessed to Izumi. And Momo told that cram school guy off. So much happened. Very good episode.
Aug 24, 2019 12:51 AM
Apr 2018
tokidoki921 said:
Wow, I didn't expect things to develop so quickly between Kazusa x Izumi and Rika x Shun. Things are going way too easy and it seems Niina hasn't given up on Izumi just yet.
things between kazusa and izumi has been developed for a long time, they just haven't defined their of relationship until recently. For Rika and Shun, they are already dating don't they? But their relationship is in trouble bcs Rika never been in love/relationship b4.
Aug 24, 2019 12:52 AM

May 2012

As soon as Izumi took that step,
I jumped out of my chair and immediately turned up.
Aug 24, 2019 1:35 AM

Aug 2013
Sonezaki for the win, the truest MVP this episode lads. I don't care what anyone says. This was truly wholesome.
Don't believe the hype.
Aug 24, 2019 1:41 AM
May 2016
Jizi99 said:
LOVEDDD this episode!!! the confessions and the emotions conveyed!! also Niina truly a shit character rip

I couldn't agree more, as someone who follows manga. Niina really is the worst character. She's the backstabbing whore.
Aug 24, 2019 2:28 AM

Jul 2016
Woah, that was good. TBH that would've been a perfect episode to end the season on, but there's still 4 left. What the hell are they gonna fill it with? Either way, I am actually glad they people are properly getting together before the ending, and some of the shots and directing in this episode were just gorgeous, especially the bonfire scene.

I don't agree with a lot of the criticisms of Niina that have been showing up in this thread and past ones. She's a victim of her upbringing, and the pedo guy clearly did some fucked up shit to her in the past, coupled with the way other people have treated her that warped her world view. A lot of this show so far has been about her trying to break out of that cycle, but with pedo guy re-entering her life, she's been falling back into old habits, like it's an abusive relationship.

Also, interested to see where Momo's story's gonna go from here. From skimming other people's comments I'm pretty sure she's gonna come out as gay by the end. I thought it might be this episode but I guess it's gonna be a bit of slow burner. Same with Rika's story. Glad she made up with Ganguro though, that was a cool scene.

You know the Momo thing would have been a pretty cool coincidence today of all days, because I'm going out to see the Manchester Pride Parade later. Thought that would've been nice and appropriate.
Aug 24, 2019 3:46 AM
Jan 2017
Sonezaki has really stepped up and faced her emotions. And Kazusa is mature now. Things aren't going her way for Hongou. I wonder what Niina is going to do next. Great episode full of drama.
Aug 24, 2019 4:07 AM

May 2018
The 2 confession at the campfire makes me smile, removing my negative emotion at the first 1/2 of the episode.

Aug 24, 2019 4:55 AM

Aug 2016
SJ7izm said:
Can I get a spinoff with Sonezaki and Amagi? What do I have to do to make that a reality? They stole the episode in like 1 minute.

I second this. These two are pretty much the only couple in the show that I'm in love with, and I wanna see more of them
Aug 24, 2019 6:42 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Wew well that was just an explosion of romantic storylines all over the place. Wasn't expecting it to happen so quickly
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2019

179 by Shadow_Reaper13 »»
Jan 3, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

312 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

143 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:04 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2019

194 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:03 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2019

144 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.