Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2019 7:11 AM

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It was a collection of some cliche and a forced trying back Hina to game for me. Hina flashing her boobs once again. Natsuo tripped and falled on Hina. A lost little boy. Ugly guys who attempted to pick up Hina. This "we look like a couple."
The most important thing - Hina, apparently made up her mind. This her thoughts "I'm Sorry Rui"...
P.S. Color spread with Hina and Natsuo was beautiful.
Aug 20, 2019 7:36 AM
Jan 2019
Akagi-kun said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It was a collection of some cliche and a forced trying back Hina to game for me. Hina flashing her boobs once again. Natsuo tripped and falled on Hina. A lost little boy. Ugly guys who attempted to pick up Hina. This "we look like a couple."
The most important thing - Hina, apparently made up her mind. This her thoughts "I'm Sorry Rui"...
P.S. Color spread with Hina and Natsuo was beautiful.
It was soo cliche that I think It is safe to say that Rui is the one.
Aug 20, 2019 12:38 PM

Nov 2012
Reread the chapter and noticed that I didn't notice first time. Hina put the ring on her finger.
Aug 20, 2019 1:32 PM
Feb 2019
Akagi-kun said:
Reread the chapter and noticed that I didn't notice first time. Hina put the ring on her finger.

Yea, I noticed that. Suprised Natsuo didnt notice though.
Aug 20, 2019 1:34 PM
May 2017
Get in there my girl!!

2 weeks of waiting has never worth this much before. Best chapter in a while!!
Rytakahashi09Aug 21, 2019 6:21 AM
Aug 20, 2019 2:29 PM
May 2017
Rytakahashi09 said:
Get in there my girl!!

2 weeks of waiting never has never worth this much before. Best chapter in a while!!

Agreed!! it was such a great chapter with such cute moments. It was heartwarming but also a tad heartbreaking
Aug 20, 2019 5:28 PM

Nov 2008
I REALLY HOPE that Rui never comes back, because she's selfish bitch that left Natsuo when he was at his lowest. suffer from writers block and Hina was there for him.

So Team Hina FTW and if her and Natsuo get back together, I feel like they will stay like that permanently, also I just find Rui bland and boring too.
Aug 20, 2019 7:02 PM
Jul 2017
HollowIchigo58 said:
I REALLY HOPE that Rui never comes back, because she's selfish bitch that left Natsuo when he was at his lowest. suffer from writers block and Hina was there for him.

So Team Hina FTW and if her and Natsuo get back together, I feel like they will stay like that permanently, also I just find Rui bland and boring too.

Same.
Also I hadn't expected Hina to stop lying to herself. I thought maybe someone would have told it to her to get her out of denial so that was a surprise.
Question is now what will Hina do next?
But I guess we should get a confession chapter within a month. Maybe less.
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."
Aug 20, 2019 8:15 PM

Nov 2011
Oh wow Hina is still in love with Natsuo, never in my dreams would i think she was still in love with him...

Gah I guess this is the way this manga is going now. Hopefully it wraps up before chapter 300.

A pretend family won't lead to a real family Natsuo feels nothing. He only noticed Hina had a new Yukata nothing else.
The situation with her mother in the beginning about her underpants will lead into Hina trying to seduce Natsuo revealing that in fact she is going "old school"
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 20, 2019 9:09 PM
Apr 2019
SoraSenpai said:

Gah I guess this is the way this manga is going now. Hopefully it wraps up before chapter 300.

Sneakynation, our TL-Dude on the discord server said, that vol. 25 is gonna end in chapter 246 - vol 26 has not been registered yet and it should have been registered 1 month ago latest. So there are only 5 chapters left by now
Aug 20, 2019 9:24 PM

Nov 2012
Jonerthan said:

So there are only 5 chapters left by now

Yeah, I told multiple time here too about vol.25 last registered volume yet.
Aug 20, 2019 9:25 PM

Jul 2017
SoraSenpai said:
Oh wow Hina is still in love with Natsuo, never in my dreams would i think she was still in love with him...

yea that was 300% the biggest surprise I think I've seen in manga history, biggest plot twist ever

Looks like Hina is endgame now? Rui is still staying in Murica and unless there's some sudden explanation I don't see her all of a sudden returning back plus Hina was there during Natuso's writer slump thingy so there's that.

If that looks to be the case then that's a bummer. Hina's relationship was nothing more than pointless drama, at least Rui's one was relatively wholesome for the most part (kinda started to drop after the stabbing incident because of guess who? Hina lul).

Also damn @Akagi-kun you're right this chapter was just filled with classic shoujo manga get together with friends cliches lol
Aug 20, 2019 9:50 PM

Nov 2012
Short_Circut said:
SoraSenpai said:

yea that was 300% the biggest surprise I think I've seen in manga history, biggest plot twist ever

I was also very surprised by this twist.

I think Sensei is trying to summarily end the story. Thats why we get this clichéd chapters.
Akagi-kunAug 20, 2019 10:00 PM
Aug 21, 2019 1:57 AM

May 2016
Christ this whole chapter was like one big massive trope. Giving Hina yet, more advantages.

The mother knows/accepts - trope
helping a missing kid - trope
being seen as a family - trope
love boat - trope
Hina is also the "summer festival" "fireworks" girl again. more tropes for Hina yet again.
DarudiusAug 21, 2019 10:40 AM
Aug 21, 2019 3:23 AM

Mar 2018
Jonerthan said:
SoraSenpai said:

Sneakynation, our TL-Dude on the discord server said, that vol. 25 is gonna end in chapter 246 - vol 26 has not been registered yet and it should have been registered 1 month ago latest. So there are only 5 chapters left by now

How the fuck Sasuga gonna wrap this up in 5 chapters tho?If so, this is gonna get ugly...

Hina feeling sorry for Rui, while Rui out there considering relationship with Kajita lol.

Sexualizing the kid was not nice.Yeah most of her readers want this ecchi stuff but don't use kids for that.
Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.
Aug 21, 2019 3:55 AM

Nov 2011
Short_Circut said:
SoraSenpai said:

Looks like Hina is endgame now? Rui is still staying in Murica and unless there's some sudden explanation I don't see her all of a sudden returning back plus Hina was there during Natuso's writer slump thingy so there's that.

If that looks to be the case then that's a bummer. Hina's relationship was nothing more than pointless drama, at least Rui's one was relatively wholesome for the most part (kinda started to drop after the stabbing incident because of guess who? Hina lul).

Also damn @Akagi-kun you're right this chapter was just filled with classic shoujo manga get together with friends cliches lol
Laid-back said:
Jonerthan said:

How the fuck Sasuga gonna wrap this up in 5 chapters tho?If so, this is gonna get ugly...

Hina feeling sorry for Rui, while Rui out there considering relationship with Kajita lol.

Sexualizing the kid was not nice.Yeah most of her readers want this ecchi stuff but don't use kids for that.
Akagi-kun said:
Short_Circut said:

I think Sensei is trying to summarily end the story. Thats why we get this clichéd chapters.

I honestly find it hard to believe there is only 5 chapters left. Can loose strings and be wrapped up in 5 chapters??? If that's the case even with how talented Sensei is this manga ending might turn into a shit show.

I still think Rui and Natsuo will be end game though. Hina might have dug her own grave with being the "Big Sister" these past 30 chapters.

I also still find it baffling that people are still blaming Rui for breaking up wth Natsuo during his "Writers Block" She played a major part in that writers block. She made the decision to break up with him which resulted in him actually finding a new passion in the mean time. You can't blame Rui for breaking up with Natsuo if her breaking up with him would be better for their relationship in the long run/future.
SoraSenpaiAug 21, 2019 3:58 AM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 21, 2019 4:01 AM

Feb 2019
I predicted another Hina relationship arc a long time ago. I still think it's going to be Rui. I think if it wasn't Rui, the author would have moved into a love arc with Kajita. Since Rui turned down Kajita, there is still an unresolved Rui & Natsuo story to go.

My prediction here is that Natsuo is going to ultimately reject Hina. Might not be right away, but within a few chapters.

Maybe the stars could align and Natsuo gets the harem ending. That would be refreshing.
Aug 21, 2019 9:11 AM

Sep 2018
We are in the endgame now.
I swear if Rui still wins this will be the biggest troll chapter ever, guess its supposed to be unpredictable.
Aug 21, 2019 9:27 AM

Jul 2017
SoraSenpai said:
Short_Circut said:

Laid-back said:

Akagi-kun said:

I honestly find it hard to believe there is only 5 chapters left. Can loose strings and be wrapped up in 5 chapters??? If that's the case even with how talented Sensei is this manga ending might turn into a shit show.

I still think Rui and Natsuo will be end game though. Hina might have dug her own grave with being the "Big Sister" these past 30 chapters.

I also still find it baffling that people are still blaming Rui for breaking up wth Natsuo during his "Writers Block" She played a major part in that writers block. She made the decision to break up with him which resulted in him actually finding a new passion in the mean time. You can't blame Rui for breaking up with Natsuo if her breaking up with him would be better for their relationship in the long run/future.

I feel like with Hina it's gonna be another one of those "you were there when I was at my lowest" moments similar to how he fell in love with Rui. They're probably gonna forget the whole big sis thing sooner or later lol
Aug 21, 2019 10:22 AM

May 2015
Lol, people still call Rui a bitch?

Aug 21, 2019 11:51 AM
Jan 2017
i'm not going to recover from this if rui wins
Aug 21, 2019 3:38 PM

Dec 2018
And so it begins Hina rejection arc =p
Aug 21, 2019 5:44 PM
Jan 2018
Hina FTW. It would be incredibly pathetic if Rui gets back together with Natsuo. She basically broke up with him like this "I got shit to do on my own before I can start being your girl again, so just wait for me like a good dog while I accomplish my dream and feel ready to come back to you"

Hina and Natsuo is basically just Right Love, Wrong Time
Aug 21, 2019 7:34 PM
Jul 2017
OGAnime said:
Hina FTW. It would be incredibly pathetic if Rui gets back together with Natsuo. She basically broke up with him like this "I got shit to do on my own before I can start being your girl again, so just wait for me like a good dog while I accomplish my dream and feel ready to come back to you"

Hina and Natsuo is basically just Right Love, Wrong Time

Seconded.
It would make no sense for rui and Natsuo to get back together now.
Also I feel a bit sorry for Hina now. It has been too long for Hina to be alone even though she took the step to push Natsuo away. Maybe one of the only thoughtful things she has done in the whole series.
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."
Aug 21, 2019 8:23 PM

Nov 2012
Doesn't make sense? When Natsuo learned from Shuuu that Hina "forgot about him", he began to think about Rui. Immediately. It shows what his feelings for Hina really were.
Aug 21, 2019 8:34 PM

Jun 2015
All the stuff in this chapter seemed a bit forced. I doubt Hina and Natsuo will get back together. I feel like she is gonna confess and he will probably reject her.
:)
Aug 21, 2019 8:54 PM
May 2017
Akagi-kun said:
Doesn't make sense? When Natsuo learned from Shuuu that Hina "forgot about him", he began to think about Rui. Immediately. It shows what his feelings for Hina really were.

Not gonna justify what the dude was saying cuz in my eyes it would make sense if he got back with either of the girls. Just wanted to give a quick retort to what you said and my point would be that a couple chapters after shu telling Natsuo Hina forgot him, natsuo still chose hina over rui who at the time didnt want him to see hina tho it was her idea originally. Which shows what his feelings for hina really were.
Again not saying natsuo didnt end up falling for rui but at the point your referencing in the story natsuo was very much in love and more in love with hina than rui
Aug 21, 2019 9:06 PM

Nov 2012
dabdan43 said:
Akagi-kun said:

Not gonna justify what the dude was saying cuz in my eyes it would make sense if he got back with either of the girls. Just wanted to give a quick retort to what you said and my point would be that a couple chapters after shu telling Natsuo Hina forgot him, natsuo still chose hina over rui who at the time didnt want him to see hina tho it was her idea originally. Which shows what his feelings for hina really were.
Again not saying natsuo didnt end up falling for rui but at the point your referencing in the story natsuo was very much in love and more in love with hina than rui

I'll answer a little later. With references to the manga. Little busy now.
But I agree with you, Natsuo few chapters did not recognize his love.
Akagi-kunAug 21, 2019 9:15 PM
Aug 21, 2019 10:35 PM
Mar 2015
Very tropey chapter with the pretend family Hina says she wants to be his sister but she wears his ring and still loves him
Aug 22, 2019 10:55 AM
Apr 2015
Now this chapter was definitely worth the wait. Can’t wait to see where this goes for Hina
Aug 22, 2019 1:11 PM

Nov 2012
@dabdan43
First of all, I want to apologize for the wall of text, which, I believe, will appear here below. I'm not native, so I guess it's going to be a hard read. ) Also i might wright something strange.
You said that,
a couple chapters after shu telling Natsuo Hina forgot him, natsuo still chose hina over rui who at the time didnt want him to see hina tho it was her idea originally. Which shows what his feelings for hina really were.

Well, of course. If he instantly forgot about Hina and began immediately date with Rui that would be almost disgusting. I would have dropped this manga right therebecause of such a main character. But I was talking about chapter 78 and the chapters that go on up to ch. 84 (fork) and further to ch. 97 (final breakup with Hina) and further to ch. 115 (Natsuo and Rui confession). From almost the first chapters, Natsuo knows that he is not indifferent to Rui, but his first love for Hina still holds him. And when Shuu says Natsuo that Hina forgot about him and did not think of Natsuo, he increasingly begins to realize his love for Rui. Below I will try to highlight the main key points and try to be as unbiased as possible.
So, I'll begin. First of all, I will put five questions and try to answer them:

1. When did Natsuo fall in love with Hina?
2. Why did Natsuo want to become a writer?
3. When did Hina realize that she loves Natsuo?
4. When did Rui realize that she loves Natsuo?
5. When did Natsuo realize his feelings for Rui?

The answer to the first question is very complicated. We do not know about this for sure, that we know that Natsuo met Hina a year before the beginning of the story and wanted to support and protect her. Since at the beginning of the manga he was 16 years old, so at the time of meeting with Hina he was 14-15. Frankly, I know very few cases from life (to be honest, not a single one) when teenage love develops into a real feeling, but I admit that this is possible. In the case of Natsuo, he definitely have feelings for Hina.

The answer to the second. Everything is simpler here. Many believe that Natsuo decided to become a writer because of Hina. But this is not so (chapter 1). Yes, and Natsuo himself speaks of this Rui (82-8). He said that this was due to the death of his mother.

The answer to the third. It is quite obvious that at the beginning of the manga Hina does not have any feelings for Natsuo (although she definitely liked him, she onfirm that in the ch.55) and even says that she will become a good sister for him (chapter 2). She only thinks about that married man, about having sex with him, she told Rui herself that she was making love to a loved one (ch. 7 pg. 11). Moreover, when Shuu in Chapter 9 tells Hina that Natsuo is in love with her, Hina does not yet have feelings for Natsuo, although she obviously starts to like him more. Hina suggests Natsuo to start dating in chapter 14, in response to the Natsuo confession , but Nastuo is not ready for this - chapter 15. I'm not sure that she has feelings for him at the moment, rather she is trying to show in such a way relatives and a teacher/student relationships. Moreover, in the 23rd she masturbates, still thinking about Shuu (they already broke up at that moment). However, in chapter 28 she seems to begin to think about Natsuo (page 14). In the ch. 30, she sees Rui and Natsuo kissing and wakes up in her jealousy (she herself speaks about that in the ch.33). So ch.30-33 - key moment then Hina realizes her feelings for Natsuo (confirmation of this in ch.55). However, she tells Rui that such a relationship is unacceptable (ch. 31 pages 8-9). But she does not talk about her feelings for Natsuo in a conversation with Rui, when Rui once again says that she likes Natsuo (ch. 34). Chapter 35 is the moment when Hina and Natsuo started dating. Right after Rui told Hina how she felt.

The fourth answer. When Natsuo ran away from home in the ch. 6, Rui also run away from home and them she find Natsuo, he understands that she is soaking wet (chapters 6-7). However, first one she realized that she likes Natsuo in ch. 12 (after Momo said Rui about she wants to start dating with Natsuo). However, Rui is fully aware that the likes Natsuo only in the ch. 20 (Marie explained her that the feeling she has). In ch. 27, she tells Natsuo that she likes him. In the ch. 30 she deliberately kisses Natsuo and in the ch. 31 she tells Hina that she loves Natsuo. Hina and Natsuo even not begin dating yet then. Hina lectures Rui, but at the same time jealousy wakes up in her at this moment (see above).

The answer to the fifth. Thinking of Rui Natsuo began with the very first chapter. However, he began to think about his real feelings starting from the 13th chapter (He think img - I must finish writing this novell before it goes astray). In the ch.30 he thinks about he does not understand how he relates to her.

A bit thoughts on key events occurred further. From everything written above it is clear that Rui before Hina has feelings for Natsuo, moreover she had accepted her feelings. Hina and Natsuo start their relationship with lie and say nothing to Rui. Although, as least Hina already knows that - Rui has feelinhs for Natsuo. Their lies are revealed in chapters 44-45. In the ch.56 Natsuo admits to Rui that he has long been in love with Hina, and that this happened even before he met Rui. However, it is obvious that he is not ready to let go of his feelings for Rui (ch.46-11). Rui as well (ch. 47). In ch.49 pg.4 Al tells Natsuo that Rui offered him a kiss, Natsuo's eyes say, that it obviously hurts him, this is confirmed in ch.49 pg. 10. In ch.51 Hina finally apologizes to Rui for what she did (51-3). Rui in this moment already looks and acts more mature than Hina. In this same chapter (51) and in the next (52) Al tries to rape Rui (Someone fogot about this moment - this always surprized me).
52 - Natsuo saves Rui and once again realizes that he has feelings for Rui (52-18).
53 - Hina telling her friend that does not want its relations with Natsuo grew into something serious.
54 - is the Key Chapter. Natsuo offers Hina to start a serious relationship, gives the ring, for the first time calls her by name and offers to marry him in the future.
55 - Hina and Natsuo make love Hina and Hina tells Natsuo about the moment when she realized hher feelings for him (ch.30).
57 - Rui comes to support upset Natsuo (by his defeat in literary a poetry) and falls asleep in his bed.
58 - Natsuo appreciates the act of Ruhi and says that thanks to her support, decided not to give up. In the same Chapter, Hina and Rui's mother guessed Hina's feelings.
60 - Rui says Natsuo, that not wants to be obstacle between Hina and Natsuo.
61 - Hina and Natsuo leave for the Onsen. Hina refuses to say Natsuo that she was concerned about the exposure (the mother), though later still says.
62 - Hina gives Natsuo ring with the initials. In the same Chapter, Hina and Natsuo are exposed.
63 - Hina decides to transfer and announces this in the same Chapter they Natsuo go to the amusement Park.
64-65-66 - letter to Natsuo from Hina. She says she loves him, but asks that he forgot about her and left her in the past. Natsuo and Hina met for three months (18 chapters in total). Natsuo in despair, he a week in depression, but decides to write more. Fully Natsuo comes in themselves in 66, after conversation with Marie.
68 - Natsuo tells Rui that he's not 100% fine, but he can get through it, step by step. Rui cares about Natsuo and offers together to look for Hina (just because she likes him - ch.69).
69 - Natsuo answers that will not look for the Hina. But Rui decides to find out Hina herself and found where Hina is. But Natsuo refuses to meet her because Hina asked not to look for her (69-13).
70 - Natsuo takes the first place in the contest and hugs Rui, thinking that this is Hina.
71-72 Rui with Natsuo provded day together and Rui decides that she will no longer retreat for the Hina's sake, however, she has not taken any steps.
73 - Natsuo sees Rui naked and recalled about how as forfeited virginity. His heart can't calm down.
74 - Rui asks whether Natsuo to wait for the Hina forever (74-14) Natsuo and says that if he had problems, she is always there to help (75).
77 - Shuu finds Hina. Hina tells him she still loves Natsuo.
78 - Shuu lies Natsuo and says that Hina has no feelings for him. Natsuo is upset and talks about what happened to Rui. Rui said Natsuo to start writing for her.
79 - Natsuo sees an erotic dream with Rui, he even wash his underpants after that (79-6). In this chapter he gives Rui hairpins (79-16).
82 - Rui pulls out Natsuo on mountain (food fruit ice and show wonderful kind of). Natsuo finally realizes that Rui was the one who always supported him (82-17).
83 - Rui says Natsuo that is not going to go to universitety of Natsuo upset. But in the same time, Natsuo refuses to recognize that he has feelings to Rui.
84 - Natsuo increasingly realizes that Rui is irreplaceable and realizes that still loves her (84-5) and tries to suppress these feelings, however, can not cope with this and kisses Rui (84-17).
85 - Symbolism. Fork Instinct/Reason. Natsuo chooses Instinct. As I understand it "Reason" it was a "reason" to love (Desire to protect Hina). "Instinct" - real love (Rui) (85-4). Natsuo admits that he thought about Rui all the time, from the night when Rui lost her hairpin (85-12).
92 - Natsuo still can't forget Hina (92-2) Hina also still loves Natsuo (92-18).
94 - Natsuo sees Hina in the car and with Rui go on for search her. Rui asks Natsuo not to meet with Hina, however, Natsuo still runs away and meets up with her. However, Hina rejects him (although she is actually lying).
96 - Rui asks Al to hug her and promises him to go and goes on a date with him. Natsuo finds out about this and hurt him, although he knows that he is guilty.
97 - The conversation between Rui and Hina. Hina tells Rui she doesn't want anything back. Rui unsuccessfully tries to convince Hina. The final breakup. Natsuo says goodbye to Hina and returns the ring.
100 - Rui goes on a date with Al and they face Natsuo and Juri. Rui's jealous.
101 - Festival. Natsuo apologizes to Rui. Rui talks about her date with Al.
102 - Interview with Juri. Natsuo talks about his real feelings. (102-14)
104 - Rui finally realizes she doesn't like Al.
106 - Natsuo jealous. Al forcibly kisses Rui.
114 - Natsuo going to go out with Momo, but he sees hairpins fell out from the Rui's bag. He understands everything (114 - 10) and rejects Momo.
115 - Natsuo recognized his love to Rui and confessed to her (115-4) Rui said about she rejects Al (115-15) and about her feelings (115-16).

Natsuo x Hina relationship - 18 chapters. Natsuo x Rui relationship - 100 chapters
Akagi-kunAug 22, 2019 1:53 PM
Aug 22, 2019 2:42 PM
May 2017
@Akagi-kun
OK, firstly I wanna start by saying that you don't have to worry about your English. Many people who were born with english as their primary language would have most likely made twice the amount of mistakes. Your doing fine I wouldn't worry about apologizing for your english.

Now about your argument, I fail to see the relevance it has towards me. As i said in my response i disagree with people saying that rui getting back with Natsuo doesn't make any sense. I agree with your argument which basically justifies why you feel rui and natsuo would make sense. Im a hina fan but im not so biased as many others are that id say that rui and Natsuo wouldn't make sense. My argument was with your point, that Natsuo thinking about rui after hearing that hina forgot about him was proof of there relationship making sense. I dont think that that example would be a good one to use because as i said, chapters later
when natsuo and rui find out were hina is natsuo wants to go see her. WHile yes rui and natsuo had both been getting closer in the time between chapter 66 and 94 all that became void (only becomes relevant again after the fact hina rejects him) to natsuo the moment he hears were hina is. In ch 94 you have rui who has no doubt gotten closer to natsuo trying to prevent him from seeing hina. She tells him "I dont want you to see her, I dont want to give you to hinanee". Even after hearing that and after the development they've been having he goes to see hina. And of course, we know what happens next.

SO like i said my only point was that your orginal example on why rui and natsuo would make sense was probably not the best one to use. Your argument that you provided here is more for arguing why you think ruixnatsuo would make sense. It also has elements as to what makes them better than hinaxnatsuo but those elements i dont agree with. But i dont want to go into that debate because as ive learned previously it just goes into circles . But i do agree with your argument that they do make sense just not with the original example you provided which is what i was originally arguing.
Forgive me if this has bad grammer in it or a lot of mistakes i dont have the time i used to (just started my first year of medschool wish me luck plz lol) inorder be able to respond.
Aug 22, 2019 3:09 PM

Oct 2018
Oh boy, I kinda want Hina to end up with Natsuo but I feel like she is gonna get rejected and Natsuo is gonna get back with Rui. I am and have been team Hina since she came back to their parents' house but it truly looks like she has no chance with Natsuo anymore

Well, let's see how this ends. Hopefully Hina can find a non-psychotic good looking man that can make her happy.
Aug 22, 2019 3:53 PM

Jan 2019
And there goes the character development of Hina.
A cheap plot twist I guess, but I am still anxious to know what happens next.
Aug 22, 2019 9:27 PM
Oct 2014
incoming trigged NAT X RUI fans!!! im team hina but compared to what we had before this was kinda cliche l
Aug 22, 2019 11:32 PM
May 2017
This is how basically DomeKano's english speaking fandom looks like

Hina's appearance in any chapter : She got zero development, she won't win

Hina's development chapter : Wtf is this cliche? She still won't win

So in other words : Y'all hate Hina anyway

Aug 23, 2019 4:39 AM

May 2016
Rytakahashi09 said:
This is how basically DomeKano's english speaking fandom looks like

Hina's appearance in any chapter : She got zero development, she won't win

Hina's development chapter : Wtf is this cliche? She still won't win

So in other words : Y'all hate Hina anyway

Its ridiculous really. The english, and the west in general, fandom is actual cancer, especially when they ship a girl and it doesnt go their way.

This whole chapter was one big trope giving Hina more advantages. One of them is the fireworks, Hina yet again went to see fireworks with Natsuo, one of the more common tropes and Sasugas used it twice on Hina now.

The Japanese and Koreans were quite happy with this chapter and the way it went. Speaks volumes really.
DarudiusAug 23, 2019 7:45 AM
Aug 23, 2019 6:05 AM

Apr 2012
For anyone saying that Rui straight up rejected Kajita is wrong. If I remember correctly she never said that it was not going to happen and that he should give up, she simply stated that Natsuo was the reason why she has developed into the person she was in that moment.

Her decision to to stay in America and train while Kajita decided to go back to Japan is a bigger factor in why it never progressed.

If I missed something important lmk because I never saw a major rejection.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 23, 2019 6:11 AM

Nov 2012
MrShoujo said:
For anyone saying that Rui straight up rejected Kajita is wrong. If I remember correctly she never said that it was not going to happen and that he should give up, she simply stated that Natsuo was the reason why she has developed into the person she was in that moment.

Her decision to to stay in America and train while Kajita decided to go back to Japan is a bigger factor in why it never progressed.

It's just Rui's way of rejecting. She said something like that to Al too.
Aug 23, 2019 6:32 AM

May 2015
MrShoujo said:

She said she was sure they'd be great together, BUT... that "but" is very important here. And so is her saying that she can't give up on Natsuo yet. I think it's a pretty clear rejection. Is Kajita completely out of the picture? Idk, we'll have to see. I don't think it's likely that they'd end up together, but it's definitely not impossible either.

Aug 23, 2019 7:19 AM

Apr 2012
TsukuyomiREKT said:
MrShoujo said:

She said she was sure they'd be great together, BUT... that "but" is very important here. And so is her saying that she can't give up on Natsuo yet. I think it's a pretty clear rejection. Is Kajita completely out of the picture? Idk, we'll have to see. I don't think it's likely that they'd end up together, but it's definitely not impossible either.

Okay yeah I see, that does make a very good point. I am very interested to see how the last bit of chapters are going to play out, knowing how crazy of a roller coaster this manga has been I would not be surprised if she trolls us a bit more haha.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 23, 2019 11:57 AM

Mar 2018
Really nice chapter. Natsuo and Hina have so much more chemistry with each other than Him with Rui. I really hope he ends up with Hina. Team Hina ftw
Aug 24, 2019 11:48 PM
Nov 2014
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Lol, people still call Rui a bitch?

Well, there will always be stupid people thinking that it’s Rui’s fault “she left Natsuo when he needed help”. They just don’t understand anything and the only thing they can do is insulting Rui
Aug 24, 2019 11:51 PM
Nov 2014
Even after such a chapter it feels like she’s gonna get rejected, but still I’m glad there is development in Hina’s story
Sep 1, 2019 7:51 AM

Dec 2014
well a forced date I think.... is it me or the manga is just dragging on...pick a side natsuo
Sep 6, 2019 7:58 AM

Apr 2018
Well looks like Hina made her move on Natsuo again. God damnit Rui where the hell are you
Jan 18, 2020 7:41 AM

Feb 2019
One of the best chapters in this manga ever since that arc where Natsuo got stabbed.

This was so beautiful and lovely, seeing Hina and Natsuo like that, but also very tragic and heartbreaking.
Mar 23, 2022 2:23 AM

May 2020
Yeah this development is to rushed. Seems Hina will declare a war with Rui. Family battle complex here we go. Going with lost kid from crowded is kinda funny tho.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.