Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 21, 2019 7:18 AM
Oct 2018
swirlydragon said:
Cr4zko said:

Rem is best girl. That's just facts and logic.

Don't even compare a goddess like Emilia to a trash girl like Rem.
Emilia best girl! And that is an undeniable fact!

I am late in replying to this but Rem is the best girl. Get your facts straight.
Aug 21, 2019 7:25 AM

Apr 2018
When people arguing about which girl is better but you didnt give a shit because you loved both anyway lol.
Aug 21, 2019 7:53 AM

May 2018
Nik03178 said:
swirlydragon said:

I am late in replying to this but Rem is the best girl. Get your facts straight.

Imagine liking filth like Rem. #EmiliaBestGirl
Aug 21, 2019 7:57 AM

Feb 2019

Nik03178 said:
swirlydragon said:

Why have one when you can have 'em both?

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

Aug 21, 2019 7:46 PM

Jan 2017
Nik03178 said:

Nahh, that's false. What you term as "fact" is actually your subjective opinion. Emilia is the best girl! And that's an objective fact!

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Aug 22, 2019 2:54 AM

Aug 2014
Guys, I'm sorry to say this but... could you please stop this Rem vs Emilia argument (even as a joke) in the "When will this air?" thread?

I keep coming here at any new reply hoping for news about the production or some leaked info about some estimate date, and I keep finding a new "no Emilia is best lol" "no Ram is best lmao"

You've been doing this for six months.
Six
months.

Either change the name of the thread or lock it and continue this discussion somewhere else, please I'm begging you all.
Aug 22, 2019 3:25 AM
May 2019
LeloTheUnamused said:
Guys, I'm sorry to say this but... could you please stop this Rem vs Emilia argument (even as a joke) in the "When will this air?" thread?

I keep coming here at any new reply hoping for news about the production or some leaked info about some estimate date, and I keep finding a new "no Emilia is best lol" "no Ram is best lmao"

Six
months.

Either change the name of the thread or lock it and continue this discussion somewhere else, please I'm begging you all.

Honestly this is one of my favourite anime but the fanbase is pure cancer, like, did none of you get more from this story than a waifu?
Aug 22, 2019 12:11 PM

Jun 2019
HitTheDab69 said:
LeloTheUnamused said:

Six
months.

Honestly this is one of my favourite anime but the fanbase is pure cancer, like, did none of you get more from this story than a waifu?

That's why I am really worried about upcoming ratings of the second season. The plot is definitely better and there's so much potential for this production to be better than the first one, but that one waifu thing could actually lower the score. It could be better for the whole fanbase, but worse in general. :/
Aug 22, 2019 12:43 PM
May 2019
Adrianzii said:
HitTheDab69 said:

That's why I am really worried about upcoming ratings of the second season. The plot is definitely better and there's so much potential for this production to be better than the first one, but that one waifu thing could actually lower the score. It could be better for the whole fanbase, but worse in general. :/

Eh, I couldn't care less about ratings, in fact I like it when I like something that's not universally acclaimed, it indicates it's more interesting.

What i'm worried about is White Fox messing up, they did good with Re:Zero and Steins;Gate but they're not always the most reliable studio, I'm contemplating getting into the light novels to make sure I don't experience a bastardized version of what I've heard is the best part of the story, I see you're a LN reader, would you recommend them?
Aug 22, 2019 1:36 PM
Sep 2018
HitTheDab69 said:
Adrianzii said:

Eh, I couldn't care less about ratings, in fact I like it when I like something that's not universally acclaimed, it indicates it's more interesting.

What i'm worried about is White Fox messing up, they did good with Re:Zero and Steins;Gate but they're not always the most reliable studio, I'm contemplating getting into the light novels to make sure I don't experience a bastardized version of what I've heard is the best part of the story, I see you're a LN reader, would you recommend them?

I'd personally recommend you the WN instead of the LN (so you can read arc 4/5/6).
Aug 22, 2019 1:42 PM
Sep 2018
HitTheDab69 said:
LeloTheUnamused said:

Six
months.

"The fanbase is pure cancer" NO. That's not the real fanbase.Real Re:Zero fans never say "Oh Rem is best girl and Emilia is trash" or the other way around. The people saying this are just some random weebs that are interested into anime because of waifus.In any cases, RZ fans often prefer girls that didn't even appear in S1 or didn't get the spotlights yet
Aug 22, 2019 2:09 PM
May 2019
AbdFmL said:
HitTheDab69 said:

I'd personally recommend you the WN instead of the LN (so you can read arc 4/5/6).

AbdFmL said:
HitTheDab69 said:

"The fanbase is pure cancer" NO. That's not the real fanbase.Real Re:Zero fans never say "Oh Rem is best girl and Emilia is trash" or the other way around. The people saying this are just some random weebs that are interested into anime because of waifus.In any cases, RZ fans often prefer girls that didn't even appear in S1 or didn't get the spotlights yet

Got it, will read the WN then, it's interesting as i've never read a WN before, where would I find the best translation?

And i'm not blaming the entire fanbase, but of all my favourite anime series Re:Zero definitely has the most widespread and cringe waifu wars other than maybe Evangelion.

Anyway as to the topic of the thread I hope they take as much time as they need perfecting this next season, people always want their media as soon as possible but I prefer waiting to dig into a great series that'll stay with me forever rather than being rapidly served a mediocre, forgettable one.
Aug 22, 2019 3:30 PM

Jun 2019
HitTheDab69 said:
Adrianzii said:

In my country, the light novel series reached 15 volume. This includes the whole second season material. In English, you have 10 volumes. The ninth contains ending of the S1 and the beginning of the S2.

Would I recommend them? Yeah, sure. It's the most official, improved story.

About a bastarlized version... Actually, in this story differences are minor until Arc 3 starts (when Subaru returns to the capital). Here, the anime really played it safe due to no guarantee of a second season and cut quite a few scenes and altered foreshadowing of future arcs. The famous "I love Emilia" moment didn't exist in original, as an example.

If you prefer WN version, visit the reddit section. :D
Aug 22, 2019 4:07 PM
Sep 2018
HitTheDab69 said:
AbdFmL said:

AbdFmL said:

Got it, will read the WN then, it's interesting as i've never read a WN before, where would I find the best translation?

And i'm not blaming the entire fanbase, but of all my favourite anime series Re:Zero definitely has the most widespread and cringe waifu wars other than maybe Evangelion.

Anyway as to the topic of the thread I hope they take as much time as they need perfecting this next season, people always want their media as soon as possible but I prefer waiting to dig into a great series that'll stay with me forever rather than being rapidly served a mediocre, forgettable one.

I don't know if I can post links but here you go:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/wiki/translation

You'll have to go to Arc 3 - Essential to read before starting Arc 4 (it's basically cut content, the first and second ones are really important. Next you'll need to read Arc 3 Interludes (1-2-3) and you can start Arc 4 right after (don't worry it's not very long). Arc 5 is finished and the translators are going to start translating Arc 6. If you have any questions feel free to ask them on the subreddit (or the discord server if you use it).

PS: I forgot to mention but you should read Translation Chicken's Arc 4 not Anon's Arc 4 which is a bit of a summary. For the last couple chapters you'll have to switch to Witch Cult Translation tho. If you need the links because you can't find anywhere I can provide you some.
AbdFmLAug 22, 2019 4:14 PM
Aug 23, 2019 3:13 PM
May 2019
AbdFmL said:
HitTheDab69 said:

I don't know if I can post links but here you go:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/wiki/translation

You'll have to go to Arc 3 - Essential to read before starting Arc 4 (it's basically cut content, the first and second ones are really important. Next you'll need to read Arc 3 Interludes (1-2-3) and you can start Arc 4 right after (don't worry it's not very long). Arc 5 is finished and the translators are going to start translating Arc 6. If you have any questions feel free to ask them on the subreddit (or the discord server if you use it).

PS: I forgot to mention but you should read Translation Chicken's Arc 4 not Anon's Arc 4 which is a bit of a summary. For the last couple chapters you'll have to switch to Witch Cult Translation tho. If you need the links because you can't find anywhere I can provide you some.

Adrianzii said:
HitTheDab69 said:

In my country, the light novel series reached 15 volume. This includes the whole second season material. In English, you have 10 volumes. The ninth contains ending of the S1 and the beginning of the S2.

Would I recommend them? Yeah, sure. It's the most official, improved story.

About a bastarlized version... Actually, in this story differences are minor until Arc 3 starts (when Subaru returns to the capital). Here, the anime really played it safe due to no guarantee of a second season and cut quite a few scenes and altered foreshadowing of future arcs. The famous "I love Emilia" moment didn't exist in original, as an example.

If you prefer WN version, visit the reddit section. :D

Okay thanks guys will get reading soon. Can't wait!
Aug 27, 2019 9:17 AM
Dec 2017
I was here for some information about the airing of S2 but all I got here was some shit about 'waifu' and 'best girl'.
Threads now a days are nothing more than a place for waifu battle.
Sep 8, 2019 10:12 PM
Sep 2019
swirlydragon said:
Green_Dragon662 said:
Rem is best girl. Fight me.

Nahh, Emilia is. Emilia best girl! EMT!

Only_Brad said:
Dunno, but hopefully best girl #TeamEmilia gets more screen time. The psychopath got enough time in first season, time to let best girl shine.

I see you are a man of culture as well

I can say that Emilia is an interesting character and she deserves some spotlight, but come on, Rem is in a way higher level than Emilia, at least that's my point after season 1, I already know what happen in the start of season 2, I'll let u know if u wanna know it, and I can say u ll have some development talking about Otto and subaru and finally, I was thinking abt this October since the new lightnovel will be launched at that time, but after hearing u say it was only on 2020, idk honestly :P
#SPOILERALERT (I don't wanna be mean), she'll get some spotlight, since our goddess Rem won't be online for some time. And we ll get a new character to have some fun with our fellow Otto
OveRzReeXSep 8, 2019 10:39 PM
Sep 9, 2019 5:11 AM

Jan 2017
OveRzReeX said:
Rem is in a way higher level than Emilia, at least that's my point after season 1

Nahh, Rem ain't nothing in front of Emilia. Emilia is literally the ideal girl- existing only in the imagination; desirable or perfect but not likely to become a reality. She is on an entirely different level than Rem. I've stated my reasons for this in my blog and in my club.

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Sep 9, 2019 6:32 AM
Sep 2019
swirlydragon said:
OveRzReeX said:
Rem is in a way higher level than Emilia, at least that's my point after season 1

Nahh, Rem ain't nothing in front of Emilia. Emilia is literally the ideal girl- existing only in the imagination; desirable or perfect but not likely to become a reality. She is on an entirely different level than Rem. I've stated my reasons for this in my blog and in my club.

Welp, it's ur thoughts bud, I can only say that in season 2 they are still the same. Even after that proposal. Anyways we can all say that Subaru suffered more for Rem than for Emilia, that's all I got to say and u need to agreed it.
Sep 9, 2019 7:19 AM

Aug 2017
Not a single Re: zero thread can go without it being overidden by waifu fanatics now can it? *sigh*

It's going to air next year and I am assuming that the exact time could be at the beginning of the year. Well, I am patiently waiting for the 2nd season seeing how LN readers are saying that arc 4 is the best arc of the series. White fox has been doing quite good over the past few years and if the director of episode 15 directs the entirety of season 2, then this adaptation would be godlike. One can dream. The voice actors are also top-notch. I am hoping for a good season.
Sep 9, 2019 8:54 AM
Sep 2019
[quote=Junling]Not a single Re: zero thread can go without it being overidden by waifu fanatics now can it? *sigh*

It's going to air next year and I am assuming that the exact time could be at the beginning of the year.

I'm a bit bored to but it's all the time, meh. I already read the only LN of the season 2, in October the next one will be released, I'm so hyped :3. Anyways I can't say that arc 4 is better. It's fun and obviously, I already know what's going to happen, but it hasn't the Same touch. So if u watched the re:Zero in 8 minutes of gigguk,there's a very interesting Easter egg that I think he made on purpose. When I noticed, my mind blowed. Anyways,I'm in love with this anime and I hope it gets released the sooner. Well anyways have a good day yall :D.
Sep 10, 2019 4:36 AM

Jul 2016
I have that strange feeling that many Rem lovers will get angry once the next season starts OwO

My guess is that season 2 will start in spring. If it's later I feel they announced it too soon.
Sep 10, 2019 5:30 AM

May 2007
Legitimately excited for a second season. I'm gonna have to rewatch season 1 at some point.
Sep 10, 2019 2:26 PM
Sep 2019
[quote=QcDiablo]I have that strange feeling that many Rem lovers will get angry once the next season starts OwO

I was, but at least we can see the side of Subaru after Emilia finally took a look at Subaru. Even if I didn't knew what is going to happen next, I would say that subaru's love for Rem won't diminish even after that confession to Emilia.
Sep 12, 2019 9:12 PM

Dec 2017
I have unwittingly started WWIII in this thread, and for that I am sorry.

Does anybody have any idea when it's going to air? I figure Winter 2020...
Sep 13, 2019 9:42 AM
Sep 2019

I think that's to late :P, prob summer 2020 or sooner
Sep 14, 2019 4:10 AM

Jan 2019
OveRzReeX said:

if i need to guess ill say about spring 2020....or sooner
Ushiromiya Battler, right now, on this island, no one exists except for you. You're the only one alive in this island. However I'm here right now, and i'm about to kill you. Who... am I?
Sep 19, 2019 4:01 AM
Oct 2018
LET US PLAY A FUN GAME......................

TWO GREAT ANIME PIONEERS ARE RELEASING IN 2020...........

RE ZERO KARA HAJIMERU ISEKAI SEIKATSU 2

AND SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN 4

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL POLARIZE MORE AUDIENCE................
I VOTE FOR RE ZERO!!!!!!!!1

(THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW, RE ZERO HAS NOT EVEN SHOWN ITS POTENTIAL YET...................THE FIRST SEASON WAS JUST AN INTRODUCTION..............DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE RE ZERO....BE CAREFUL BEFORE WAITING)
Sep 19, 2019 5:07 AM

Aug 2014
OveRzReeX said:

I honestly think some kind of teaser will air after the Bond of Ice special, or that more news will slowly be revealed after that OVA anyway.
They will probably give more info regarding date, staff and other details.
Sep 19, 2019 7:37 PM

Aug 2013
Only_Brad said:
Nik03178 said:

Best Girl -> Emilia aka Emilia-tan aka EMT aka Emilia-tan Major Tenshi aka Mrs. Natsuki aka best girl aka 11/10 aka our one true goddess
While Rem is definitely not trash, it's just tough competition :p

Also there's the fact that Rem literally
, while EMT unconditionally helped him without expecting anything in return. EMT = Goddess

I too am looking forward to season 2 :>
SolarPioneerSep 19, 2019 7:50 PM
Sep 21, 2019 10:48 AM

Jan 2019
SolarPioneer said:
Only_Brad said:

Best Girl -> Emilia aka Emilia-tan aka EMT aka Emilia-tan Major Tenshi aka Mrs. Natsuki aka best girl aka 11/10 aka our one true goddess
While Rem is definitely not trash, it's just tough competition :p

Also there's the fact that Rem literally
, while EMT unconditionally helped him without expecting anything in return. EMT = Goddess

I too am looking forward to season 2 :>

I see you are a man of culture aswell <3
Ushiromiya Battler, right now, on this island, no one exists except for you. You're the only one alive in this island. However I'm here right now, and i'm about to kill you. Who... am I?
Sep 21, 2019 1:48 PM

Aug 2013
Emillian said:

I see you are a man of culture aswell <3

///////// <3 \\\\\\\\
Sep 22, 2019 7:25 PM

Dec 2016
I have predicted this, there must be Remfags who starts the war first
- E.M.T -
Sep 23, 2019 1:52 PM
May 2016
All of you plebs are wrong.

Felix is best girl. Obviously.
Sep 25, 2019 1:31 PM

Apr 2017
VinWicksNet said:
swirlydragon said:
I heard it'll air next year just few months after the release of Frozen Bond OVA? Is it true?
What do you guys think?
Oh btw, can't wait to see best girl Emilia again after 3 years! T_T <3

#TeamEmilia

Just Sit Steady.. and wait, it will come , I'm sure 10 billion percent xD
And I'm 10 Billion percent sure you Quoted Senkuu you maddu scientistu XD
Sep 26, 2019 12:55 PM

Jan 2019
FuutonShinra said:

Literally me lmao...when i see a Remfag im laughing on the inside so hard xDDD
Sep 26, 2019 1:09 PM

Dec 2016
Only_Brad said:
Dunno, but hopefully best girl #TeamEmilia gets more screen time. The psychopath got enough time in first season, time to let best girl shine.

Emilia will have like 90% of the total anime duration in season 2, I suppose. And Rem will only have like 1-10% xD, because u know what happened to her.
- E.M.T -
Sep 27, 2019 2:53 AM
Sep 2019
Emillian said:
FuutonShinra said:

Yeh, but Subaru thinks more abt Rem than Emilia and there's no Emilia natsuki yet xD
Sep 27, 2019 5:13 AM
Sep 2019
And everyone who keeps complaining that we are always fighting for waifu's.Its normal, we're human beings, we are dummies. Anyways, Emilia only had 3 good scenes. With Rem its a whole different story. In season 2, Emilia will prob get a bit of spotlight and Rem will be left out for 1 specific reason that I won't tell cause its a spoiler :P. I'm not saying that Emilia is bad, she's a very interesting character just like Naruto. Sasuke is loved by a very big part of the fan base. But naruto is the main character. Rem is the same, she had way more fans. Emilia is like Naruto but worse. There is a huge difference between Rem's and Emilia's fan base which is not the case with naruto and Sasuke. That's what I think abt Emilia :P.
Oct 4, 2019 8:09 AM

Sep 2017
OveRzReeX said:
And everyone who keeps complaining that we are always fighting for waifu's.Its normal, we're human beings, we are dummies. Anyways, Emilia only had 3 good scenes. With Rem its a whole different story. In season 2, Emilia will prob get a bit of spotlight and Rem will be left out for 1 specific reason that I won't tell cause its a spoiler :P. I'm not saying that Emilia is bad, she's a very interesting character just like Naruto. Sasuke is loved by a very big part of the fan base. But naruto is the main character. Rem is the same, she had way more fans. Emilia is like Naruto but worse. There is a huge difference between Rem's and Emilia's fan base which is not the case with naruto and Sasuke. That's what I think abt Emilia :P.

yup yup emilia's gonna get a "bit" of spotlight :)) it's just that it's so bright, everyone pales in comparison.
Oct 8, 2019 9:22 AM

Dec 2016
OveRzReeX said:

Just admit that Rem is useless in season 2 and more. "Emilia will prob get a 'bit' of spotlight"? Are you trying to change the fact that Emilia have much spotlight?
- E.M.T -
Oct 8, 2019 9:30 AM

Dec 2016
OveRzReeX said:
Emillian said:

Yeh, but Subaru thinks more abt Rem than Emilia and there's no Emilia natsuki yet xD

- E.M.T -
Oct 10, 2019 10:28 AM
Oct 2018
swirlydragon said:
Nik03178 said:

Nahh, that's false. What you term as "fact" is actually your subjective opinion. Emilia is the best girl! And that's an objective fact!

True what he termed as "fact" is his subjective opinion. Similarly, Emilia being best girl is your subjective opinion. So stop forcing your opinions on others.
Everybody is different and will like different characters. So stop fighting over anime characters and do something useful with your time.
Oct 11, 2019 2:49 AM
Sep 2019
uchihaAinz said:
swirlydragon said:

True what he termed as "fact" is his subjective opinion. Similarly, Emilia being best girl is your subjective opinion. So stop forcing your opinions on others.
Everybody is different and will like different characters. So stop fighting over anime characters and do something useful with your time.

That's exactly what I said,we are humans so we tend to compete on everything, That's what humanity has bein doing all this time. Like I said, the Rem-Emilia fight looks like Naruto-Sasuke fight. And abt the Emilia spotlight, I don't think she didn't got as much spotlight in the volume 10 of the LN as the start of the anime. I liked the Emilia moments at the start, almost as much Rem, Emilia is a funny and interesting charachter, ngl. She didn't have yet the spotlight at the start of the season 2, the woman that appears on the trailer will get some good spotlight. But I don't understand the trailer, I already know the woman, which I won't spoil of course. And something unexpected will appear for those who didn't read the LN. Anyways that's all I gotta say, I don't hate Emilia, I just like Rem more, like I prefer naruto than Sasuke. It's a bit contradictory but that's what I think :P.
Oct 23, 2019 1:18 PM

Apr 2008
FuutonShinra said:
OveRzReeX said:

Qestion: What is the goal of Subaru?
He is in in love since the first time he see Emilia.

Question 2: Who is the female main character in Re Zero?
Emilia again

Anyway, more we advance in the story and more Emilia take more place Subaru will make everything for Emilia before Rem.
Oct 25, 2019 10:21 AM
Jan 2019
this discussion is useless, Subaru love both of them equally
Oct 26, 2019 5:37 AM

Jan 2019
dvega said:

Wrong....even from the beginning he swore to protect Emilia even with the cost of his life and also she was the one who saved him in the first episode so it was love at first sight...at least for him. I can say this about that blue hair chick who killed him in ep 7 without even a proof that he would be from Witch's Cult. After he saved her, she "surprisingly" falled in love with him.....yeah....amazing...
Oct 26, 2019 7:27 AM
Jan 2019
Emillian said:
dvega said:

Wrong....even from the beginning he swore to protect Emilia even with the cost of his life and also she was the one who saved him in the first episode so it was love at first sight...at least for him. I can say this about that blue hair chick who killed him in ep 7 without even a proof that he would be from Witch's Cult. After he saved her, she "surprisingly" falled in love with him.....yeah....amazing...

you are wrong, yes, he swore to protect Emilia, but that doesn't mean he can just love her as a woman
also, you went with a wrong argument, I said he loves both of them equally, it doesn't matter to him what Rem did to him before, his opinion and feelings are the only ones that matters

what is everyone problem with just respect everyone opinion abou who they prefer? both are great
Oct 26, 2019 8:19 AM

Jan 2019
dvega said:
Emillian said:

you are wrong, yes, he swore to protect Emilia, but that doesn't mean he can just love her as a woman
also, you went with a wrong argument, I said he loves both of them equally, it doesn't matter to him what Rem did to him before, his opinion and feelings are the only ones that matters

what is everyone problem with just respect everyone opinion abou who they prefer? both are great

Well that doesn't sound good either...that means he's cheating Emilia with Rem?
From what ur saying this its what i understand..
And yes both are great but i cannot accept when someone tries to downside Emilia in favor of Rem...that's why many people get triggered, cuz remfags only care about their chick and not even others opinions and feelings....that's the main problem here.
EmillianOct 26, 2019 8:22 AM
Oct 26, 2019 8:58 AM
Jan 2019
Emillian said:
dvega said:

Well that doesn't sound good either...that means he's cheating Emilia with Rem?
From what ur saying this its what i understand..
And yes both are great but i cannot accept when someone tries to downside Emilia in favor of Rem...that's why many people get triggered, cuz remfags only care about their chick and not even others opinions and feelings....that's the main problem here.

no, he wants to stay with both and Rem has already accepted, Emilia is kind of vague yet

and some Emilia fans also are stupid continuing and provoking this war, if you want a more comfortable forum, re zero subreddit is very friendly(it's prohibited starting a waifu war)
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 30, 2020

504 by titty »»
Apr 11, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiseki - Sep 23, 2020

453 by titty »»
Apr 11, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 16, 2020

675 by titty »»
Apr 11, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 2, 2020

516 by titty »»
Apr 11, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Jul 29, 2020

672 by chiwila »»
Apr 9, 9:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.