Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 7 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 15, 2019 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice to see Dale and Latina spending more time together in town, especially at a port. She looks more lively than ever.

One interesting thing about the episode is how Latina recognized the bracelet a woman they encountered. I find it that Latina can make friends with just about anyone that she bonds with.
Aug 15, 2019 9:55 AM

Aug 2012
All that Demon Lord talk makes me wanna see Dale fight them all.
Aug 15, 2019 10:15 AM

Aug 2013
Latina and Dale continue on there travel stopping by a port.
Latina is such a good kid.

Aug 15, 2019 10:17 AM
Nov 2015
I can't be the only one that thinks all that talk about God's protecting the new Demon Lord was foreshadowing for Latina BECOMING the new 1st Demon Lord... It was pretty obvious I think.
Aug 15, 2019 10:21 AM

Apr 2015
in this episode of "Prime Minister Abe's [Marry and Reproduce] propaganda", we're shown that it is perfectly okay to sleep beside your loli. technically that's true and there's nothing illegal about that. yeah sure. we wouldn't totally ostracize you or anything if you do that though! we'll definitely not call you a disgusting pedophile because we have an agenda and we have to sell snake oil to the hikki population. we certainly won't judge. we would never throw the first stone because we can see the hypocrisy in ourselves! we know how to look at the mirror!
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Aug 15, 2019 10:28 AM

Jul 2014
One of the better episodes so far, I suppose. Some world-building and nothing too dramatic from Dale means this was a reasonable enough watch for once.
Aug 15, 2019 11:53 AM

Oct 2018
Ah, we finally get to learn more about Dale and Latina's world. That foreshadowing about who gets to become the first Demon Lord was kinda pointing towards Latina possibly becoming just that, and I found that interesting.

Nothing will ever strike me as much as Dale and Latina's adorable bond, I love that they're so cute and adorable. Dale picking up Latina and calling her his precious little girl, too cute!

Can't wait to learn more about the world and for Latina to see Dale's hometown, I have a feeling Dale actually came from a difficult upbringing or something because he stated that his hometown is very small, he could've possibly been poor. I would kinda like that since it would contrast who he is now. I'm also excited to meet any of his own family.
~ These boys must be protected at all costs ~
Aug 15, 2019 11:54 AM

Jun 2019
What a heartwarming episode, ahhh I love this.
Aug 15, 2019 12:00 PM

Jan 2009
Firestalker2015 said:
I can't be the only one that thinks all that talk about God's protecting the new Demon Lord was foreshadowing for Latina BECOMING the new 1st Demon Lord... It was pretty obvious I think.
There's a few hints about it, first off latina was being raised by her father, who got her out of their country, which makes me think latina's mother might be related in some way to the deceased first demon lord.

Edid:changed a few things after rewatching the episode, latina's mother couldn't be the first demon lord, as the demon woman left her country in the past and was married to a human for a long time, while latina at this point in the story is 8-9.
TatsuyaAug 15, 2019 5:54 PM
Aug 15, 2019 12:51 PM

Jun 2017
It was nice getting some actual background info along the usual cuteness :D.
Aug 15, 2019 1:14 PM

Nov 2010
A relaxing episode. Glad we got some background related to demons.

And in other words, It's safe to do it with demons daily with almost no consequences :)
Aug 15, 2019 1:34 PM

Feb 2016
Liked this episode, probably the best so far -Dale has calmed his shit and there is some good world building.
Hopefully this continues.
Aug 15, 2019 3:33 PM

Dec 2016
This was a pretty nice episode.

Lots of mentions about the 1st demon lord.

Will Latina be chosen by the gods and become a demon lord I wonder?
Aug 15, 2019 3:36 PM

Nov 2016
I can already visualize it, Latina will be the cutest Demon Lord.
FMmatronAug 15, 2019 3:40 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 15, 2019 3:54 PM
Aug 2012
Firestalker2015 said:

Ikr

I remembered last week when Dale asked himself whether Latina had some kind of blessing.

Also, what about the 5th Demon Lord? Don't remember them mentioning the 5th.
Aug 15, 2019 4:15 PM

Aug 2015
I have a bad feeling that this anime is going to take an extremely dark turn and wind up being similar to Happy Sugar Life.
Aug 15, 2019 4:31 PM

Jul 2016
Good episode. Latina and Dale continues to travel to his hometown. They stop by in the town in met the musician demon girl, that had a same armband like Latina. She tells that its from her father. And she tells them about other demon lords. And some mystery about Latina. Overall its a good worldbuilding episode. To the next episode

Aug 15, 2019 5:56 PM

Aug 2018
Latina enjoying her journey so far and discovering a lot of things. Actually, we also learnt some important facts about the world the story takes place in. There might be a possibility that her expel with Rag from their community hides something important, perhaps related to those Demon lords.
Aug 15, 2019 9:06 PM

Mar 2018
I don't have a good feeling tbh..
The episode was pretty good tho seeing another devil that had a relationship with a human

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Aug 15, 2019 9:11 PM

Aug 2012
papsoshea said:
Can't get the pass the creepy undertones from this show to find anything heartwarming.

After finding out what happens in the Light Novel, I feel the same
Aug 15, 2019 10:06 PM

Jul 2016
This series definitely becomes more enjoyable once Dale stops overreacting for everything Latina does.

Quite informative episode overall. It was nice to get more background related to their world as well as more insight into Latina's origins. Hope the anime keeps this same kind of story progression with more substance from now on.
Aug 16, 2019 12:09 AM

Jul 2017
YES I wholeheartedly agree @SouthRzVa that íf Dale manages to cool his shit for EVEN ONE EPISODE it would be great...

And it is THIS episode that made ALL the difference.

Dale and Latina on a trip faraway to another town, only for the Demon Lord similarities to "strike" when Dale asks another devil whom has similar traits to Latina. Seems an extensive infodump about Latina and her origins. But regardless of how it turned out, it was a nice change in exposition, finally getting into the Demon Lord stuff, but also afraid of what situations may both face in the future.

Cute and fun episode, the 1st that impressed me. The fatty with the cat-like ears...who is he though?
Aug 16, 2019 12:55 AM
Dec 2017
kidlat020 said:
in this episode of "Prime Minister Abe's [Marry and Reproduce] propaganda", we're shown that it is perfectly okay to sleep beside your loli. technically that's true and there's nothing illegal about that. yeah sure. we wouldn't totally ostracize you or anything if you do that though! we'll definitely not call you a disgusting pedophile because we have an agenda and we have to sell snake oil to the hikki population. we certainly won't judge. we would never throw the first stone because we can see the hypocrisy in ourselves! we know how to look at the mirror!

Are you alright?. You seem to have more than a few issues going on with you there.
Aug 16, 2019 4:08 AM

Feb 2017
Tatsuya said:
There's a few hints about it, first off latina was being raised by her father, who got her out of their country, which makes me think latina's mother might be related in some way to the deceased first demon lord.

Edid:changed a few things after rewatching the episode, latina's mother couldn't be the first demon lord, as the demon woman left her country in the past and was married to a human for a long time, while latina at this point in the story is 8-9.

I thought the biggest hint was that even though she is only a child she had her horn cut, now if they knew she is meant to become the next first demon lord and didn't want her to why stop at the horn and not her life is something I don't know.
Aug 16, 2019 9:26 AM

Apr 2015
Oldkight said:
kidlat020 said:

Are you alright?. You seem to have more than a few issues going on with you there.

like what? this is just shaming language

Aug 16, 2019 9:40 AM

Jan 2019
kidlat020 said:

I think, I understand your problem now.
But on the other side, I think the producer of this show will ignore the later weird part of the original visual novel, so that we get alike "Usagi drop" a really innocent show.
The original work is getting weird, but the producer just want to show a good parental relationship with a lick of cuteness (admitted, this must be a titan lick) and will ignore the later weird stuff. And a show should first interpreted as intended by regisseur and producer, because their work you are watching. The intention of the author is just blurred by the interpretation of the regisseur. So I think you shouldn't interpret lewd fantasies into the story as long, as there is no hint, that this is intended.

Furthermore: Does someone know the font of the letter?
Aug 16, 2019 6:44 PM

May 2018
If Dale fights one of the demon lords it would be nice, the anime is short in battles and more on daughter and parent relationship. Also, the last scene was kind of funny.

Aug 16, 2019 7:25 PM
Jul 2018
Very immersive episode with cute daughter. Wish all the episodes were like this.
Aug 17, 2019 6:35 AM

Dec 2014
welll nice to see how the demons live too....
Aug 17, 2019 7:47 AM

Jun 2013
Alecks said:
papsoshea said:
Can't get the pass the creepy undertones from this show to find anything heartwarming.

After finding out what happens in the Light Novel, I feel the same

Same, I can't enjoy this series as much as I did when I first saw it. However, even if I didn't know what was going to happen, Dale's supposedly "comedic" doting over Latina made me roll my eyes so hard that I saw my dendrites shriveling up in the back of my head.
臭い-
Aug 17, 2019 10:00 AM

Apr 2015
Tigerle said:
kidlat020 said:

But on the other side, I think the producer of this show will ignore the later weird part of the original visual novel, so that we get alike "Usagi drop" a really innocent show.
The original work is getting weird, but the producer just want to show a good parental relationship with a lick of cuteness (admitted, this must be a titan lick) and will ignore the later weird stuff. And a show should first interpreted as intended by regisseur and producer, because their work you are watching. The intention of the author is just blurred by the interpretation of the regisseur. So I think you shouldn't interpret lewd fantasies into the story as long, as there is no hint, that this is intended.

visual novel? any link?

Aug 17, 2019 1:24 PM

Jan 2019
kidlat020 said:
Tigerle said:

visual novel? any link?

A short search by google:
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/uchi-no-musume-no-tame-naraba-ore-wa-moshikashitara-maou-mo-taoseru-kamo-shirenai-ln/
Aug 18, 2019 1:05 AM

Apr 2015
Tigerle said:
kidlat020 said:

visual novel? any link?

A short search by google:
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/uchi-no-musume-no-tame-naraba-ore-wa-moshikashitara-maou-mo-taoseru-kamo-shirenai-ln/

that's not a VN. it's an LN

Aug 18, 2019 3:15 AM

Feb 2014
All those Demon Lord intro felt like the world of Rimuru Tempest was on the other side of the mountain.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Aug 18, 2019 8:12 AM

Jan 2019
kidlat020 said:
[...]

that's not a VN. it's an LN

Sorry, you are right
Aug 18, 2019 8:23 AM

Jan 2013
I loved how tender and sweet Glaros is. Her voice, way she embraces Latina & shows her affection was so wholesome! Wish they could have spent more time together so Latina could learn more about the demon culture. Am curious whyshe doesn't also put on her bracelet consider how important she knows it to be & considering it's meaning or ties to demon doesn't seem to be common knowledge within humans.

Luxeraph said:
Tatsuya said:

I thought the biggest hint was that even though she is only a child she had her horn cut, now if they knew she is meant to become the next first demon lord and didn't want her to why stop at the horn and not her life is something I don't know.

I'm also curious about this. My first thought was of her father taking her out of the country in order to hide and protect her from any other possible demon lords coming after her while she's still young. Considering he dies soon after leaving I can't say intentionally being exiled and living in the woods is any safer than staying in their chaos-riden country could have been. Unless her mother was killed among it all & he felt leaving Latina in god's hand within nature was better off.
Aug 18, 2019 10:00 AM

Oct 2008
got a bit serious on the Demon Lord talk/discussion stuff...
4/5.

Aug 18, 2019 4:23 PM

Sep 2017
always glad to see Greek names and words in anime. very cute episode and we learnt a bit more about demons. looking forward to the next episode!
Aug 20, 2019 4:47 PM
Jan 2019
This has been one of my favorite episodes. I loved it, especially when they talked to the demon woman, Glaros, about the bracelet and the Demon Kings. It was very interesting. Glaros was very nice to Latina and Dale, it touched my heart when Latina asked about her husband.

I wonder if Dale will face the Calamitous Kings, in the future. Can you imagine that Latina is a Demon Queen?
Aug 23, 2019 8:57 AM

Jan 2014
Quite an enjoyable episode, if I say so myself. Latina becomes more and more cute. So kawaii! Also, I agree with others that this is the calm before the storm, a hurricane to be specific.
Anyone notice the mistake in animating her outfit as she is leaving home. I, only, noticed it, because I didn't like her pantaloons. Her stockings disappear in the scene where you see her walking away with Dale. I don't care about screwups like this, so it's no big deal. I just look at it as a different outfit possibility. Bonzai, bare legs!
Aug 25, 2019 9:20 AM

Jan 2016
The reason latina was alienated from the demon world was because he had twin sisters, and it would be a disaster if the two demon lord born, where the universe became unbalanced, and also the threat of the second demon lord that called psychopath
Aug 25, 2019 9:51 AM

Oct 2017
The devilgirls story made me thnk of what will happen to Latina and Dale in future. Dale will die someday leaving Latina alone because she is a devilkin she will live longer. Just thinking about that makes me sad.
Sep 7, 2019 7:46 AM

Oct 2010
So far the devils introduced are all nice, with the exception of the demon lords.

I love how everything about Latina is so wholesome <3
Sep 9, 2019 11:41 PM

Apr 2016
kidlat020 said:

If you think sleeping next to a person of the opposite sex automatically means you must be sexually attracted to them, that says a lot a lot about your media consumption habits. What, a brother or father can't keep his little sister or daughter feeling safe at night? You need to get your mind out of the gutter.
Oct 3, 2019 9:14 AM

Apr 2015
Valyrian1124 said:
kidlat020 said:

If you think sleeping next to a person of the opposite sex automatically means you must be sexually attracted to them, that says a lot a lot about your media consumption habits. What, a brother or father can't keep his little sister or daughter feeling safe at night? You need to get your mind out of the gutter.

tell that to the normies dude. I was personally judged, mocked and ostracized for being beside on a sleeping loli by people I personally know. if they did it to me, imagine what would normies do at worst?

so no, I'm not being paranoid, it's not "wHO hUrT yOu? wHy dO yOu hAtE wEmEn?". normies will judge, authorities will judge, the FBI meme will judge and I want absolutely nothing to do with it.

Dec 7, 2019 1:45 PM
Apr 2016
Hmm, a lot of info on Latina's origins. Very adorable episode as usual!
Feb 2, 2020 2:30 PM

Jul 2015
Wow for some reason I had the idea there could only be one demon lord at a time and the seventh's demon lord referred to the generation, to think most of them are still alive really wants me to see Dale fight them for some reason

Dec 7, 2020 8:22 AM

Oct 2020
Finally The Episode Just For Latina And Dale
May 16, 2022 11:06 PM

Jul 2019
It was nice seeing Dale not screaming like a hysterical moron.

Glaros is a nice person. I like her. Interesting hearing about the different Demon Lords as well.
Jul 17, 2022 5:39 PM
Dec 2019
kidlat020 said:

lmao calm down man ... there's nothing wrong to sleep with your kid, if it's just sleeping, why some people nowadays can't help themselves but seeing depravity everywhere?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2019

116 by Ara-Ara_Oneesan »»
Apr 8, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2019

86 by woozittle »»
Feb 11, 11:48 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2019

43 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Dec 24, 2023 6:22 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2019

34 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Dec 22, 2023 7:42 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2019

44 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Dec 19, 2023 4:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.