Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 24, 2019 2:26 PM

Jan 2017
I heard it'll air next year just few months after the release of Frozen Bond OVA? Is it true?
What do you guys think?
Oh btw, can't wait to see best girl Emilia again after 3 years! T_T <3

#TeamEmilia
swirlydragonOct 26, 2019 5:39 AM

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 24, 2019 2:50 PM
Feb 2018
i'm going to guess summer or fall of 2020
Mar 24, 2019 2:53 PM
Feb 2018
I expect spring or summer 2020 depending on the episode count. A 12-episode season will definitely be ready by spring, for 25 I'd expect a later start.
Mar 24, 2019 2:54 PM

Mar 2018
That's a pretty late prediction. It'll definitely be Spring 2020 at the latest.
Mar 24, 2019 2:56 PM

Sep 2016
Before berserk chapter 348. This I guarantee.
Mar 24, 2019 3:12 PM

Jan 2017
@tehnik
@enJ0Yable
@Jaces_Sanctum

I see, thanks for the reply. I am just so hyped 'cause I waited 3 years for this.

Mar 24, 2019 4:48 PM

Jul 2016
When the time comes, of course.

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ don't forget to wear your‏‏‎ mask‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
Mar 27, 2019 4:51 AM

Dec 2017
swirlydragon said:
@tehnik
@enJ0Yable
@Jaces_Sanctum

I see, thanks for the reply. I am just so hyped 'cause I waited 3 years for this.

Rem is best girl. That's just facts and logic.
Mar 27, 2019 8:46 AM

Jan 2017
Cr4zko said:

Don't even compare a goddess like Emilia to a trash girl like Rem.
Emilia best girl! And that is an undeniable fact!

Mar 27, 2019 8:50 AM

Dec 2017
swirlydragon said:
Cr4zko said:

Don't even compare a goddess like Emilia to a trash girl like Rem.
Emilia best girl! And that is an undeniable fact!

Oh, yeah? Where's your evidence, huh? Emilia isn't a hot maid! S-she's just some boring princess thing!
Mar 27, 2019 8:53 AM

Jan 2017
Cr4zko said:

Oh, yeah? Where's your evidence, huh? Emilia isn't a hot maid! S-she's just some boring princess thing!

Correction:-
Emilia isn't a yandere filthy maid like Rem. Emilia is an elegant, beautiful, kind, selfless and powerful candidate for the ruler of Lugunica. She is has an ambition. The only one with a boring personality is that filthy ugly maid Rem. You don't need evidence for that!

Mar 27, 2019 8:56 AM

Dec 2017
swirlydragon said:
Cr4zko said:

Emilia isn't a yandere filthy maid like Rem. Emilia is an elegant, beautiful, kind, selfless and powerful candidate for the ruler of Lugunica. She is has an ambition. The only one with a boring personality is that filthy ugly maid Rem. You don't need evidence for that!

You're just jealous! Rem's hair is as blue as the sea... or cotton candy... And she would give her life to protect Subaru! Meanwhile Emilia (Re:Zero S1 spoilers) just like gets her stuff stolen, gets killed a couple of times and does literally nothing useful! She's useless!
Mar 27, 2019 9:05 AM

Jan 2017
Cr4zko said:

You're just jealous! Rem's hair is as blue as the sea... or cotton candy... And she would give her life to protect Subaru!

Everything about her is ugly including her hair. Why would I be jealous of someone like her? As for her giving her life for Subaru, it's because she wanted to manipulate him into falling for her. She previously killed him multiple times previously. All she cares about is herself. She even shamefully proposed to Subaru, even though Subaru already proclaimed his love for Emilia in front of her before. Everything she did was because of her own selfishness

Cr4zko said:
Meanwhile Emilia (Re:Zero S1 spoilers) just like gets her stuff stolen, gets killed a couple of times and does literally nothing useful! She's useless!

Nope! In fact, Emilia is the one with the most character development.
Here's a comparison between Emilia and Rem:-

First Arc:
Rem
Nobody know who Rem was in the first season. Even if they did, no-one cared.
Emilia
Comes off as a sweet and independent girl who stole the hearts of the viewers across the world.

Second Arc:
Rem
Generic maid, her name wasn't even worth remembering until she went batshit crazy and started killing Subaru.
Emilia
Here we saw a more personal side to Emilia, this arc deepened the bond between Subaru and Emilia and it also developed her character a lot.

Third Arc:
Rem
She becomes generic waifu bait. The only thing that develops in her character is her ability to take up screen time.
Emilia
We see a more responsible side of Emilia. She decides to focus all of her time and effort towards making her nation prosper as well as ensuring equality for all.

As you can see from the different arcs, Emilia's character is constantly developing as the story progresses and that allows us to see new sides to her personality over time. On the other hand, Rem can be put into only two categories: Pre-3rd arc and Post-2nd arc.
The only difference between them is that one is shit-tier and the other is cuck-tier, respectively.

Furthermore, Emilia always helped Subaru. She cared about him, worried about him and provided him comfort when he was suffering inside (and everyone ignored him including Rem) without asking anything in return.
Therefore, no matter how much we debate on this issue, a fact is a fact! Emilia is the best girl!

Mar 27, 2019 9:05 AM

May 2013
swirlydragon said:
Cr4zko said:

You're just jealous! Rem's hair is as blue as the sea... or cotton candy... And she would give her life to protect Subaru!

Everything about her is ugly including her hair. Why would I be jealous of someone like her? As for her giving her life for Subaru, it's because she wanted to manipulate him into falling for her. She previously killed him multiple times previously. All she cares about is herself. She even shamefully proposed to Subaru, even though Subaru already proclaimed his love for Emilia in front of her before. Everything she did was because of her own selfishness

Cr4zko said:
Meanwhile Emilia (Re:Zero S1 spoilers) just like gets her stuff stolen, gets killed a couple of times and does literally nothing useful! She's useless!

First Arc:
Rem
Emilia
Comes off as a sweet and independent girl who stole the hearts of the viewers across the world.

Second Arc:
Rem
Generic maid, her name wasn't even worth remembering until she went batshit crazy and started killing Subaru.
Emilia
Here we saw a more personal side to Emilia, this arc deepened the bond between Subaru and Emilia and it also developed her character a lot.

Third Arc:
Rem
She becomes generic waifu bait. The only thing that develops in her character is her ability to take up screen time.
Emilia
We see a more responsible side of Emilia. She decides to focus all of her time and effort towards making her nation prosper as well as ensuring equality for all.

As you can see from the different arcs, Emilia's character is constantly developing as the story progresses and that allows us to see new sides to her personality over time. On the other hand, Rem can be put into only two categories: Pre-3rd arc and Post-2nd arc.
The only difference between them is that one is shit-tier and the other is cuck-tier, respectively.

Furthermore, Emilia always helped Subaru. She cared about him, worried about him and provided him comfort when he was suffering inside (and everyone ignored him including Rem) without asking anything in return.
Therefore, no matter how much we debate on this issue, a fact is a fact! Emilia is the best girl!

Friend, why do you fall for obvious bait :P
Truly a Divine Comedy
Mar 27, 2019 9:10 AM

Jan 2017
KreatorX said:

Can't help it! While I am not active on any forums, I just can't stop myself from arguing with people who bash my precious waifu, Emilia ;)
As my profile "about me" says,
I am a hardcore Emilia fan and there's no way I'd lose an argument with a Remfag.

Mar 27, 2019 9:20 AM

Dec 2017
swirlydragon said:
KreatorX said:

Can't help it! While I am not active on any forums, I just can't stop myself from arguing with people who bash my precious waifu, Emilia ;)
As my profile "about me" says,
I am a hardcore Emilia fan and there's no way I'd lose an argument with a Remfag.

I might have lost the battle, but I didn't lose the war.

See you, space cowboy...
Mar 27, 2019 7:21 PM
Mar 2019
how many volumes dose the 2 season cover ?
Mar 27, 2019 8:27 PM

Dec 2013
jordan510_26 said:
how many volumes dose the 2 season cover ?

We don't know yet...
Mar 27, 2019 8:27 PM
Mar 2016
Cr4zko said:
swirlydragon said:

You're just jealous! Rem's hair is as blue as the sea... or cotton candy... And she would give her life to protect Subaru! Meanwhile Emilia (Re:Zero S1 spoilers) just like gets her stuff stolen, gets killed a couple of times and does literally nothing useful! She's useless!

Wait until season 2 :)
Mar 28, 2019 3:14 PM
May 2017
swirlydragon said:
Cr4zko said:

Rem isn't a yandere, she didn't kill Subaru out of love, she killed him because he smelled of the witch and was making himself suspicious. and, as we have seen, the witch cult is dangerous and she lost everything bar Ram in an attack they did, making her precaution pretty understandable
Apr 3, 2019 6:15 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Probably sometime later this Fall or early next year (Winter).

Can’t wait to see Emilia and the crew back at it again!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 18, 2019 9:43 PM
Jan 2011
We won't see this til next year. Most likely spring.
May 19, 2019 2:31 AM
Feb 2019
Emilia has me throwing tampons at the TV all the time and Im tired of stepping on them so yeah...team Rem
May 30, 2019 3:00 PM

Jan 2017
AnimeSam87 said:
Emilia has me throwing tampons at the TV all the time and Im tired of stepping on them so yeah...team Rem

And whenever I see Rem, I feel like vomiting. Rem is a psychopath who should be behind prison in Lugunica. Emilia best girl! Emilia is a kind, beautiful, elegant and strong girl unlike that generic waifu bait trash Rem.

May 30, 2019 3:04 PM

Apr 2018
I don't know but can't wait to see more of mai waifu!

Jun 4, 2019 6:32 AM
Aug 2014
swirlydragon said:
AnimeSam87 said:

And whenever I see Rem, I feel like vomiting. Rem is a psychopath who should be behind prison in Lugunica. Emilia best girl! Emilia is a kind, beautiful, elegant and strong girl unlike that generic waifu bait trash Rem.

Putting her behind the prison isn't really going to have the effect you're looking for.
Jun 4, 2019 6:39 AM

May 2018
Dunno, but hopefully best girl #TeamEmilia gets more screen time. The psychopath got enough time in first season, time to let best girl shine.
Jun 9, 2019 6:04 AM
Nov 2017
I like both Emilia and Rem 😅, but yeah i'm more for Subaru x Emilia.
Can't wait for Subaru and Otto moments 😂
I love them so much. (I think only people who have read at least arc 4 can undertand this).
Jun 9, 2019 11:20 PM
Apr 2019
Rem is best girl. Fight me.
Jun 11, 2019 1:12 AM

Jan 2017
Green_Dragon662 said:
Rem is best girl. Fight me.

Nahh, Emilia is. Emilia best girl! EMT!

Only_Brad said:
Dunno, but hopefully best girl #TeamEmilia gets more screen time. The psychopath got enough time in first season, time to let best girl shine.

I see you are a man of culture as well

Jun 11, 2019 1:36 AM

Apr 2018
Tbh I hope it'll air as late as possible. Goblin slayer had some bad cgi in there and Arifureta trailer doesn't look that great as well. I've waited until now, I can wait a little longer, take your time white fox, I want this to be as good as possible.

Also, I like Emilia, but Beatrice is best girl imo
Jun 11, 2019 1:39 AM

Jan 2017
vhagar8 said:
Tbh I hope it'll air as late as possible. Goblin slayer had some bad cgi in there and Arifureta trailer doesn't look that great as well. I've waited until now, I can wait a little longer, take your time white fox, I want this to be as good as possible.

I like Beatrice because of how she initially treated Subaru as opposed to Rem. But still, Emilia best girl! EMT!
As for season 2, I hope it's as great if not better than season 1.

Jun 11, 2019 1:46 AM

Apr 2018
swirlydragon said:
vhagar8 said:

I like Beatrice because of how she initially treated Subaru as opposed to Rem. But still, Emilia best girl! EMT!
As for season 2, I hope it's as great if not better than season 1.

Emilia was my favourite character till arc 4, but I really liked Beatrice's development in arc 4 so she kinda got overthrowned. About Rem, I don't really dislike the characters itself, even though she sure isn't among my fav characters, but I'm not really a big fan of her fans.
Arc 3 is my favourite arc so I don't think this season will be better than s1, but I love arc 4 as well, so I hope for a great season.
Jun 11, 2019 9:34 AM

Feb 2016
DiabolicNick said:

you mean chapter 349?
Jun 11, 2019 12:40 PM

Sep 2016
fubukyx said:
DiabolicNick said:

you mean chapter 349?
I posted this when 348 still wasn’t out lmao
Jun 12, 2019 5:13 PM

Aug 2015
fubukyx said:
DiabolicNick said:

you mean chapter 349?

You mean when Guts finally gets out of that stupid eternal shit boat? ...I know it has already happened.
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Jun 13, 2019 2:05 PM
Mar 2019
Summer / Fall 2020 or Winter 2021, i guess, i was hoping 2nd season will be long as like between 25-39 episodes
Jun 16, 2019 8:35 AM

Feb 2016
Discussion topic : airing date prediction
Reality : just another waifu war
Yolo
Aug 8, 2019 9:23 PM

Dec 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9GlqC9BA6w

This says november 8th 2019?
Aug 9, 2019 4:49 AM

May 2013

That would be for the Frozen Bonds OVA/movie (the 'Prequel'), revolving around Emilia's past before Subaru enters the story.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/38414/Re_Zero_kara_Hajimeru_Isekai_Seikatsu_-_Hyouketsu_no_Kizuna
Truly a Divine Comedy
Aug 10, 2019 1:45 AM
May 2019
swirlydragon said:
@tehnik
@enJ0Yable
@Jaces_Sanctum

It's crazy to think about the difference in people's experiences! I just finished Re Zero today, so for me, I won't have to wait too long for a season 2, which I'm very happy about!
Aug 10, 2019 1:52 AM
May 2019
swirlydragon said:
Cr4zko said:

Cr4zko said:

First Arc:
Rem
Emilia

Second Arc:
Rem
Emilia

Third Arc:
Rem
Emilia

Ok, sorry, I don't wanna be that guy that continues the waifu war, but...Emilia was basically nonexistent for like 70% of season 1, and, compared to Rem, yeah...objectively, she was pretty damn useless.
Aug 10, 2019 8:55 AM

May 2013
Animeismylifebo said:

Ok, sorry, I don't wanna be that guy that continues the waifu war, but...Emilia was basically nonexistent for like 70% of season 1, and, compared to Rem, yeah...objectively, she was pretty damn useless.

Don't want to be that guy either but once you start throwing words like 'objectively', Emilia was shown almost 20 minutes less than Rem as far as Season 1's presence goes.
Truly a Divine Comedy
Aug 10, 2019 12:00 PM
May 2019
KreatorX said:
Animeismylifebo said:

Don't want to be that guy either but once you start throwing words like 'objectively', Emilia was shown almost 20 minutes less than Rem as far as Season 1's presence goes.

It sure felt like a hell of a lot more than that. I mean shit, her and Subaru see each other in ep 13, but then after that they literally don't see each other until ep 25, and in that time, Rem was doing *way* more for Subaru than Emilia was. Like, I don't get how this is even an argument. People are free to love who they want, and if I'm honest, I love both Emilia and Rem, but Rem haters make no logical sense to me.
Aug 10, 2019 3:03 PM

May 2013
Animeismylifebo said:
KreatorX said:

It sure felt like a hell of a lot more than that. I mean shit, her and Subaru see each other in ep 13, but then after that they literally don't see each other until ep 25, and in that time, Rem was doing *way* more for Subaru than Emilia was. Like, I don't get how this is even an argument. People are free to love who they want, and if I'm honest, I love both Emilia and Rem, but Rem haters make no logical sense to me.

Yes, I get your point but also your 'argument'. When you only focus your view on specific episodes and ignore the rest, then sure, it feels that way.

She is far from useless when you consider the ridiculous leaps of faith, given her role, that she undertook just to provide a safe haven, a job, language skills and trust into Subaru (a complete stranger and understandably suspicious in the time of political ascension) while the rest in the mansion did not have a high opinion of him (or trying to snuff him out). She's out there ensuring that he is able to fend for himself and in return giving an aimless boy the one thing he lacks : purpose. Season 1 however made it clear that whenever she tried to reason things out with him, Subaru was not in the right state of mind to reciprocate.

I'm just here figuring out how people reach the conclusions objectively. With logic ofcourse :P
Truly a Divine Comedy
Aug 10, 2019 3:19 PM
May 2019
KreatorX said:
Animeismylifebo said:

Yes, I get your point but also your 'argument'. When you only focus your view on specific episodes and ignore the rest, then sure, it feels that way.

She is far from useless when you consider the ridiculous leaps of faith, given her role, that she undertook just to provide a safe haven, a job, language skills and trust into Subaru (a complete stranger and understandably suspicious in the time of political ascension) while the rest in the mansion did not have a high opinion of him (or trying to snuff him out). She's out there ensuring that he is able to fend for himself and in return giving an aimless boy the one thing he lacks : purpose. Season 1 however made it clear that whenever she tried to reason things out with him, Subaru was not in the right state of mind to reciprocate.

I'm just here figuring out how people reach the conclusions objectively. With logic ofcourse :P

I will admit that I did find it weird how she decided to put so much blind trust into him, while the others in the mansion reacted much more realistically. I don't know man, maybe season 2 will change my mind, but I just wasn't feeling Emilia much in the first season. Rem is still my #1. I still like Emilia, but she didn't blow me away like Rem did, and as I said, maybe season 2 will change my mind, so I guess I'll see. I will admit Emilia was more likable in the memory snow OVA, where it actually felt like she had a personality lol.
Aug 10, 2019 4:07 PM

May 2013
Animeismylifebo said:
KreatorX said:

I will admit that I did find it weird how she decided to put so much blind trust into him, while the others in the mansion reacted much more realistically. I don't know man, maybe season 2 will change my mind, but I just wasn't feeling Emilia much in the first season. Rem is still my #1. I still like Emilia, but she didn't blow me away like Rem did, and as I said, maybe season 2 will change my mind, so I guess I'll see. I will admit Emilia was more likable in the memory snow OVA, where it actually felt like she had a personality lol.

I am not even interested in who #1 is or who likes whom more. I'm only speaking of factual terms in the story presented in season 1 here, haha.
Truly a Divine Comedy
Aug 10, 2019 11:26 PM
May 2019
KreatorX said:
Animeismylifebo said:

I am not even interested in who #1 is or who likes whom more. I'm only speaking of factual terms in the story presented in season 1 here, haha.

I don't know honestly, this is just making me want season 2 even more! Fuuuck, fall can't come soon enough!
Aug 12, 2019 9:31 AM

Jan 2017
Animeismylifebo said:

Objectively? Lol
Rem is a useless trash tier generic moe waifu bait with almost a non-existent personality that only craves for Subaru's attention. And you call Emilia useless? Emilia is the best character in Re:Zero. She is kind, honest, beautiful, strong and caring. Furthermore, she has something that Rem doesn't and that's a goddamn consistent personality that doesn't revolve around Subaru or anyone else.
So yeah, I don't wanna be that guy---No! Actually I want to be that guy who would state the facts in an objective manner instead of spouting subjective opinions.

Aug 15, 2019 4:00 AM

May 2018
swirlydragon said:
I heard it'll air next year just few months after the release of Frozen Bond OVA? Is it true?
What do you guys think?
Oh btw, can't wait to see best girl Emilia again after 3 years! T_T <3

#TeamEmilia

Just Sit Steady.. and wait, it will come , I'm sure 10 billion percent xD
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 30, 2020

504 by titty »»
Apr 11, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiseki - Sep 23, 2020

453 by titty »»
Apr 11, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 16, 2020

675 by titty »»
Apr 11, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 2, 2020

516 by titty »»
Apr 11, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Jul 29, 2020

672 by chiwila »»
Apr 9, 9:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.