Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Jun 3, 2019 4:37 PM
Aug 2018
I just realized it was illogical for the Beast titan to not hear the titans collapsing until Levi was right next to him, considering a titan falling is like a house collapsing.
People with low average anime scores don't have high standards. They are just bad at choosing good anime to watch.
Jun 3, 2019 5:17 PM
Aug 2016
That was freakin phenomenal!
Jun 4, 2019 6:25 AM
May 2016
eWEQRW123123 said:
I just realized it was illogical for the Beast titan to not hear the titans collapsing until Levi was right next to him, considering a titan falling is like a house collapsing.

That's why the recruits where screaming at the top of their lungs as they were charging remember? To draw the Beast Titan's focus solely on them while Levi killed all those titans.
Jun 4, 2019 12:11 PM

Jan 2014
Absolutely amazing episode!!!
5/5!!!

Scene when Eren attacked Colossal Titan was perfect! Animation was so good.
Taito10Jun 4, 2019 12:19 PM
Jun 4, 2019 7:40 PM

Aug 2015
The pay off in this episode was fucking amazing.

Armin was developed so nicely lately to make his death as impactful as possible, god damn.

The sheer amount of death in this episode is something I was not expecting.

Levi, Mikasa, and Eren's showdowns were all so satisfying. Adrenaline inducing. Love it.
Jun 5, 2019 4:06 AM

Mar 2015
Now hold on a minute

How did his pants not burn off
Jun 5, 2019 5:15 AM

Nov 2018
It's been a while since an anime and even an episode like this has given me goosebumps and left me speechless and in awe. I honestly think that this is probably one of, if not, the greatest episodes of anime ever made.

My current goal is to revamp all the character details for High School DxD and have all the characters included in the DB.
MAL Badges is back bitches! Check the club for more info
Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Jun 6, 2019 7:52 AM

Apr 2011
The episode is so amazing!!!!!!

10/10

Jun 6, 2019 10:44 PM

Dec 2014
the intensity and the thrill increases after every episode... hmmm
Jun 7, 2019 1:18 AM

Oct 2018
This was definitely a legendary AoT episode, probably the best in the entire series!
Jun 7, 2019 3:12 AM
May 2019
Levi was absolutely amazing this episode! Best episode of the season so far, hands down. I just love how they told the Beast Titan to watch out for ONE specific member of the Scout Regimen and Levi totally lived up to all the hype. Could watch that over and over again.
Jun 7, 2019 2:41 PM

Oct 2010
It felt like the episode was 1 hour long, I read the manga but it was so intense. Zeke's flashback about Levi was great, it pumped me up for the execution, too bad that MF escaped. And Marlo, damn, he was a good guy.
edit: 25 ********* hit the 1/5 score.
Jun 8, 2019 11:09 PM

Jan 2011
Jesus Christ, Armin. At least he went out a hero.
Jun 11, 2019 2:23 AM

Mar 2013
Another epic episode
Jun 11, 2019 9:19 PM

Feb 2015
The beast titan continued throwing rocks, but it was late for him to notice that the flares were hiding the fallen titans, suddenly Levy appeared and brutally attacked him, but before he could kill him (doubted by the possibility to save Erwin) the four-legged titan appeared and took Zeke with him. Reiner woke up disorientated, and Mikasa’s group needed to distract him, but they ended defeating him with the spears and Hange’s help due to Reiner’s insistence. Armin got with Eren and woke him up, Eren’s titan fell from the wall and Armin started to attack Bertholdt, he counterattacked with the hot steam, but Armin (burned) endured enough to cheat him with Eren’s hardening, leaving it in the ground while Eren (human) attacked the colossal titan’s nape, taking Bertholdt from his titan.

The episode was totally brutal, it was intense and rude with its characters. It was a fucking masterpiece of survival and action. Erwin and Armin are dead, and I hope Reiner and Bertholdt are gonna be dead, including Zeke. As I thought, Hange was not dead. Levy should kill that dog titan.
Jun 15, 2019 10:54 PM
May 2012
RavBTW said:
Mattinator95 said:

Levi has the injection on him remember from part 1 . Erwin entrusted it to him

Reiaika said:

close!! but a little off about the basement thingy hihi

Tengai said:

they don't need the basement for that, didn't you hear what levi said?

well now you know ;)
Jun 15, 2019 10:55 PM
May 2012
Mattinator95 said:
Tengai said:

they don't need the basement for that, didn't you hear what levi said?

Part 1 also covered it

part 1 covered what?
Jun 18, 2019 11:16 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Armin, you’re a true hero! Eren’s realisation of this was rather powerful to boot, stunning stuff! Another excellent and top-notch episode!

Levi vs Beast titan was gorgeous to watch and the Voice Acting exceptional to make things even more amazing! Too bad he couldn’t deal the final blow though and thus War Chief Zeke manages to escape in the nick of the moment. Meanwhile, both Reiner and Bertholdt are down! Crazy stuff! Hange assisting Mikasa there was a wonderful cameo and the timing just about perfect! Mikasa glorious moment, thanks for the delightful treat! On the other hand, Armin’s first lie to Eren and what a display of splendid heroics! Hats off to him! Bertholdt was completely dumbfounded thanks to Armin’s brilliance! Next episode should be a very emotional episode and a source for much of the latest controversy. Can’t wait to check it out! Spoiler below is something related to the next episode so please reconsider if you’re to view that material for the first time.

#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 21, 2019 2:43 AM

Jan 2018
This episode is just awesome. That fight between Levi and the Beast Titan was so epic. Just like that OVA about Levi's backstory. Superb.

Looks like it is the end of the Colossal Titan under Bertolt.

Still, that wipeout of the other scouts...
Jun 22, 2019 5:42 PM
Feb 2009
omg this episode thoo T.T
Jun 24, 2019 12:15 AM

Dec 2013
The animation when Levi destroyed the beast Titan looked incredible!

Armin’s sacrifice was pretty emotional despite me never liking Armin much.
Jun 24, 2019 8:06 AM

Feb 2019
This episode was amazing.

The detail in the animation was superb. For example, there was one scene when a scout had to dodge Mikasas ODM gear because she was angry :0

Rip Armin, but Levi vs the Beast Titan was better than some movie action scenes!
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Jun 29, 2019 3:06 AM

Jun 2014
How is it possible that 27 people disliked this episode and rated it a 1?
Jun 29, 2019 7:38 AM
Nov 2017
Levi is so badass omfg that fight was amazing.

We get to see the serious sides of ALL characters..
And Armin wow.. He sure has bloomed and proven himself over and over, it's sad he didn't realise his heroic deeds :(((

S A V A G E episode I L O V E it
Jun 29, 2019 7:56 AM

Jan 2018
GrimorumInvoke said:
They're salty that their favourite anime is being overtaken by AoT.
Jul 3, 2019 12:13 PM

Dec 2014
perfecto

levi bad ass
armin death sad

10/10
Send me Friend requests!!!!
Jul 6, 2019 10:49 PM

Jul 2013
I'm not really sure what I could possibly write right now. If you could call something legendary or master piece then this episode. I knew the fight between Levi and the Beast Titan would be good but what in the hell did Levi to him? He absolutely murdered him. OMFG. The voice acting was also fenomenal. Sad that this weird titan was able to rescue Zeke -.-

Sad to see all those recruits who died before. Of course the one who cried the most survived.

On the other side Armin finally had an plan to beat Berthold. In the mean time Mikasa, Jean, Conny and Sasha fought against Reiner who got weaker. Also these fights and the conversations were top notch. I can't believe what Armin did. Is this real life? Like Berthold I also thought Eren would maybe attack as titan, but that was totally unexpected.

Same goes for what happened to Reiner. I'm glad Hanji survived even if it seems she got injured at her eye. I had never thought in the slightest that it would turn out like that. There was absolute no hope.

From the preview of the next episode I guess it will get extremely dramatic and sad. I don't think I'm ready for that.

Again brilliant job by Wit and all the VA's. *clap*

Jul 7, 2019 6:23 AM
Nov 2015
Levi's fight with the Beast Titan was OUTSTANDING. We would expect nothing less form Levi...
I am SO hurt by the death of Armin, but I'm so proud of him for being a hero.
Can't wait for the next episode.
Jul 7, 2019 10:40 AM

Feb 2018
Good jobs Levi, you are bloody and awesome.
Jul 7, 2019 5:37 PM

Dec 2015
one of the best if not the best manga to anime adaptation episode ever crazy work
Jul 9, 2019 12:07 PM

Mar 2012
Holyshit that ending.

Didn't expect Armin to die since he's more of a tactician than a fighter so he usually hangs back. Guess he didn't have much of a choice this time.
Jul 9, 2019 6:54 PM

Jun 2015
GrimorumInvoke said:
Probably due to extreme frustration over Levi's total failure to do his job. I almost flipped my coffee table over I was so annoyed.

When the others failed to double-tap Reiner in an earlier episode I was disappointed, because I could tell ahead of time that he was going to regenerate somehow. It's frustrating to watch characters stand around and let the bad guy recover instead of finishing the job. But OK, they're young and inexperienced and it makes sense that they would assume Reiner was dead. It's forgivable.

But Levi? Levi is a veteran. He KNEW that there were other titans nearby and he KNEW that the quadruped was intelligent. He KNEW that he didn't have time to hesitate and KNEW he only had this one brief window to kill the beast titan. So what does he do? He stops before dealing the killing blow and lets the leader of the enemy forces escape. Seriously, WTF?

It's the kind of writing you expect to see in a B-grade horror movie. They're such obvious tropes that they've become memes.

1. Always, ALWAYS double-tap. Don't assume an enemy is dead just because they're not moving.
2. NEVER hesitate to kill the big bad guy when you get the opportunity, otherwise they'll escape and come back stronger in the sequel.

...but aside from that single moment of complete and utter stupidity, the episode was amazing.
Jul 14, 2019 6:35 AM

Mar 2015
Oh my god Armin. Erwin. Everyone D:
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 14, 2019 10:43 PM

Feb 2015
Nah, Armin isnt dead... he cant be. I refused to believe Hange died in the explosion and she thankfully survived.

Armin cant be dead, there's got to be a reason Eren didnt kill Bertholdt instantly, he probably wants to turn Armin into a titan and have him eat Bertholdt to gain his power.

At least thats what I'm hoping because I'm not sure if they can resurrect someone who is 'dead' into a titan.

Armin cant be dead.

Levi vs Beast titan was really good.
Jul 16, 2019 9:20 AM

May 2016
I feel bad for Marlo and everyone else for having to die before they could've seen the fruition of their efforts they gave away their very lives for but they really went down fighting. In a cruel twist of fate, the coward was the only one who survived the Beast Titan's onslaught. It might be a stretch but Erwin might've survived through that injury even just barely... Levi finally reaching the Beast Titan and slashing it all over with the collective wrath of everyone who sacrificed their lives was one of the most exciting moments yet but out of everything there, the Backpack Titan really proved itself to be the most dangerous one among them all.

Reiner getting his brain blown to bits had a consequence after all, with his memories of getting a taste of the Thunder Spears being completely wiped clean. Sasha might've gotten critically injured but Hange came in at the last second to fill in her position to fulfill their strategy and capture the Armored Titan alive.

Armin won't be able to see the sea together with Eren and Mikasa in person but he'll be there with them all the way in spirit. He really did something only he could've ever done. His last stand and sacrifice led to the defeat of the Colossal Titan and the name Armin Arlert is one to be sung by for the ages...

Jul 16, 2019 1:31 PM

Sep 2016
fuckk they brought it im heavily pleased with this episode def one of the best this season has to offer
Facta Non Verba
Jul 18, 2019 3:28 AM

Jul 2013
RIP Armin, damn that is just no way to go being burned alive like that. They better hurry up and kill Reiner and Berthold cause the longer they wait they might escape again.
Jul 18, 2019 10:53 PM
Jul 2018
Well since Levi failed to kill the beast titan.the storyline will now be extended lol
Jul 20, 2019 1:43 PM
Dec 2018
That was freaking Crazy, Great
Jul 22, 2019 10:37 PM
Dec 2018
Damn That Fight was Awesome, levi is An Absolute Badass.
Jul 24, 2019 3:20 PM
Jul 2014
I'm sad TT^TT

rip Armin
Jul 28, 2019 9:11 AM

Dec 2018
Levi regretting the fact that he didn't kill Zeke sooner.

Eh, Armin is more muscular than I thought.

And finally Eren get his revenge to the one that destroyed the gate wall of his hometown.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jul 31, 2019 5:21 AM

Aug 2012
ARMIIIINNNN!!!!! NOOOOOO! MY FAVORITE IS NOW GONE!!!

Seriously, Armin has one of THE BEST character developments I have ever seen. He was whiny and so so weak in the beginning. He felt like he was in everyone's way and couldn't do anything. Now, going through each season, he has been growing more and more stronger, braver, quicker and on his feet.

When Erwin made Armin in charge of a squad, I seriously felt so so proud of him. He has come soooo far. He can now manage to lead a whole ass group with his quick thought out plans (though still struggled with Jean and the others cuz what the heck could they do?) I felt like a proud mother honestly.

And now I am devasted cuz he's gone. Tears. I've got tears running down my face TT

Rest In Peace Armin. You did well.
Jul 31, 2019 4:31 PM

Mar 2018
I can't believe we lost Armin!!! He went out a hero, but still my little bean shouldn't have died like that :( I'm pretty sure Erwin is dead too! :( He's my second favorite character and I thought if he was gone, Armin could take his place as the strategist and now they're probably both dead :( I'm devastated!!
Aug 13, 2019 1:02 PM

May 2014
Best ep of the show (so far). Amazing.
~ The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Aug 13, 2019 8:43 PM
Jan 2019
Is that it? Whats good from this episode? Just classic levi being badass and armin 'almost' dead like lmao. Levi vs beast titan? Lol that was just one-sided massacre and ended up failed, poor erwin his sacrifices before was for nothing. The animation? Isnt that good tbh and wtf that ost is so lame i couldnt even feel anything. Seriously dude u are just exaggerating and this episode IS TOO OVERRATED
Aug 13, 2019 8:53 PM

Oct 2013
cockblockpolice said:
Is that it? Whats good from this episode? Just classic levi being badass and armin 'almost' dead like lmao. Levi vs beast titan? Lol that was just one-sided massacre and ended up failed, poor erwin his sacrifices before was for nothing. The animation? Isnt that good tbh and wtf that ost is so lame i couldnt even feel anything. Seriously dude u are just exaggerating and this episode IS TOO OVERRATED

kimetsu fanboy get out of here! You didn't even try to be a bit subtle. Also hello alt account.
Aug 14, 2019 4:40 AM

Aug 2012
keragamming said:
cockblockpolice said:

kimetsu fanboy get out of here! You didn't even try to be a bit subtle. Also hello alt account.
Only has Season 3 Part 2 in the list and no other previous season. Rated it a 1. Yup clearly a troll downvoting and hating the series.
Aug 14, 2019 7:03 AM
Dec 2018
Holy Shit
That fight Sequence was so Awesome, Levi The Most Badass Character.
Aug 14, 2019 5:58 PM
Jul 2018
cockblockpolice said:
cockblockpolice said:
go to elementary. You're baiting would be more effective there.
Pages (15) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2019

668 by Beqapapi »»
Apr 12, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

801 by mapachefffff »»
Apr 4, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2019

345 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tsarko - May 11, 2019

369 by TheNewGuy7204 »»
Mar 28, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2019

458 by TheNewGuy7204 »»
Mar 28, 6:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.