Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (22) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
Aug 13, 2019 4:49 AM
Jul 2018
xDreww said:
Just amazing..just amazing..I dont come here that often but I had to after seeing this episode.

This is exactly why I came here, I loved it! ;-;

I was cheering while watching T_T
Aug 13, 2019 5:09 AM

Oct 2017
Great that Zenitsu got antidotum!
It was kinda unexpectable that he would be one of the Twelve Demon Moon.His power is overhelming
Great episode ,pretty animation
Aug 13, 2019 6:19 AM

Aug 2019
Rama_pt said:
Um...like, i get it, this ep (or at very least those last 10 min or so) 10/10 (9.5/10 if i´m picky about some things) don´t get me wrong, i rewatched some times, but this whole because of that final part suddenly the show is 10/10, it´s like, please take a deep breath.
I like UFO, i like them a lot ever since the KnK days and they are my favorite studio, but this cries like this is the best anime ever made...

Let people enjoy their moment, different tastes for different folks. Noticed a lot of people have struggles accepting that and I've only been here like a day.
Aug 13, 2019 6:22 AM

Apr 2013
Tbh although I like the show, I can't understand why people like this so much. It has amazing animation, but everything else... I'm not really feeling it
Aug 13, 2019 6:27 AM
Sep 2016
elementex said:
BeYourself said:
This was amazing Holy shit, kimetsu is the only contender for taking MP100 S2 title for AOTY atm

But those powerups man, I wish some background was made before It, but oh well nothing is perfect

Yeah random power ups out of nowhere but w/e, still awesome though and then Nezuko blood art is sic af too.

it was clear that his family was connected with the ancient hunter who had terrified Muzan, and it is no coincidence that when his father died all his family was exterminated, due to the fact that he did not use the breath of the fire before, he was very small and maybe he didn't remember enough to use it, in fact the memories are back on the verge of death, and I'd like to remind you that this is a fucking classic shonen.
Aug 13, 2019 6:31 AM

Jan 2019
ufotable DID NOT have to flex on us like that with the production of this episode, if this anime doesnt win "Anime of the Year" then ill lose all faith in the anime community.

NOTHING can top this episode.
Aug 13, 2019 7:14 AM
Jan 2018
This was a magnificent episode man and that ending theme is freaking beautiful.
Aug 13, 2019 7:35 AM
Oct 2018
Rama_pt said:
Um...like, i get it, this ep (or at very least those last 10 min or so) 10/10 (9.5/10 if i´m picky about some things) don´t get me wrong, i rewatched some times, but this whole because of that final part suddenly the show is 10/10, it´s like, please take a deep breath.
I like UFO, i like them a lot ever since the KnK days and they are my favorite studio, but this cries like this is the best anime ever made...
the show is aleardy a 8/10 for the majority and fight like that with this animation make people hyped more. It the same like other shows like mob snk
Aug 13, 2019 8:04 AM

Jul 2019
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Of course Tanjirou wouldn't hand over Nezuko so easily. I mean, come on...after everything they've been through in this series so far. I see they adapted the part where the demon took Nezuko by force. Nice to see they kept the violence in tact.

Facing off against one of the Twelve Demon Moon is no joke. The enemy this episode is on a different level compared to regular demons. The Tanjirou family flashbacks were also really touching.
How is your eye-sight after watching these many anime?
Should I troll in the troll bait threads? It is kinda idiotic to be logical in the troll bait threads. Well, it will depend on my mood.
Aug 13, 2019 8:05 AM
Jan 2019
mrboko1234 said:
ufotable DID NOT have to flex on us like that with the production of this episode, if this anime doesnt win "Anime of the Year" then ill lose all faith in the anime community.

IKR? lmao aot cant even compare to this masterpiece. not even close, just overated fangay shit
Aug 13, 2019 8:11 AM

Jul 2019
mrboko1234 said:

Anime series are made of many episodes not just one therefore community can choose other anime especially if episodes are consistently good/good+ of other shows. How many episodes of KNY are 90% or 90%+?, well at least Kny has good number of episodes in 80.00% and above than that in 80's %age.
puneetsinghAug 13, 2019 8:34 AM
Should I troll in the troll bait threads? It is kinda idiotic to be logical in the troll bait threads. Well, it will depend on my mood.
Aug 13, 2019 8:19 AM
Jan 2019
I LOST MY WORDS LOOKING AT THIS MASTERPIECE OF ANIME! EVERYTHING WAS A PERFECTION! I CRIED AND REWATCH THIS EPISODE LIKE EVERYDAY!

well im not exaggerating, but this is the truth and i know y'all just witnessed it
in terms of animation, ost and story was so damn PERFECT!
BEST EPISODE AND ANIME OF THE YEAR HANDS DOWN NO DOUBT

who said AOT as aoty candidate? that was best joke of the year lmao. this anime should be praised more than aot and deserve a score above 9
Aug 13, 2019 8:24 AM
Jan 2019
Samoan said:
Rama_pt said:
the show is aleardy a 8/10 for the majority and fight like that with this animation make people hyped more. It the same like other shows like mob snk
im agree with mob as the second, but aot is nowhere near this masterpiece seriously
Aug 13, 2019 8:27 AM

Jul 2019
cockblockpolice said:
I LOST MY WORDS LOOKING AT THIS MASTERPIECE OF ANIME! EVERYTHING WAS A PERFECTION! I CRIED AND REWATCH THIS EPISODE LIKE EVERYDAY!

well im not exaggerating, but this is the truth and i know y'all just witnessed it

who said AOT as aoty candidate? that was best joke of the year lmao. this anime should be praised more than aot and deserve a score above 9
It will be over a 9 score if it will be able to give few more episodes over 90.00% or consistently touching or surpassing 80.00%.
Aug 13, 2019 8:27 AM

Apr 2016
cockblockpolice said:

Trust me dude I loved this episode as much as everyone else here but tbh if this show was not animated by ufotable or produced as well as it is, maybe it wouldn't even be in my top 5 of this year.

I am not saying the story is bad or anything. Fate/Stay Night ubw had amazing animation too but i hated it because how garbage its story was compared to its prequel.

So the people saying its all because of animation only aren't right either but when it comes to writing i would have to say aot is the superior one.

also you probably said what you said because you haven't watched aot yet so go and do yourselves a favor and watch it! ;)
Aug 13, 2019 8:28 AM
Jan 2019
Piromysl said:
It's official now.
Anyone who does not consider this as AOTY officially has a shit taste.
BIG TRUE, or maybe they are just aot fangay i swear
Aug 13, 2019 8:32 AM

Apr 2018
puneetsingh said:
cockblockpolice said:

It will be over a 9 score if it will be able to give few more episodes over 90.00% or consistently touching or surpassing 80.00%.
KnY wouldnt reach a 9 score, whoever said that this anime deserve score above 9 is just a troll, ignore it.
Aug 13, 2019 8:34 AM
Jan 2019
Alex_Amor said:
cockblockpolice said:

Trust me dude I loved this episode as much as everyone else here but tbh if this show was not animated by ufotable or produced as well as it is, maybe it wouldn't even be in my top 5 of this year.

I am not saying the story is bad or anything. Fate/Stay Night ubw had amazing animation too but i hated it because how garbage its story was compared to its prequel.

So the people saying its all because of animation only aren't right either but when it comes to writing i would have to say aot is the superior one.

also you probably said what you said because you haven't watched aot yet so go and do yourselves a favor and watch it! ;)
yes fate ubw is a bit boring for me except the animation, but still watchable. fate zero better imo.
i just done watch aot and still didnt get the hype, even i have to skip some parts after ep 6 because too boring
Aug 13, 2019 8:37 AM

Jul 2019
Jfs_ said:
puneetsingh said:
KnY wouldnt reach a 9 score, whoever said that this anime deserve score above 9 is just a troll, ignore it.
Therefore I was telling him that more high %age episodes are needed for that score( because now it is not that near to score 9).
Aug 13, 2019 8:38 AM

Apr 2016
cockblockpolice said:
Alex_Amor said:

yes fate ubw is a bit boring for me except the animation, but still watchable. fate zero better imo.
i just done watch aot and still didnt get the hype, even i have to skip some parts after ep 6 because too boring

wait are you in the 1st season? ye 1st season had pacing issues and is my least fav season but it only gets better and better from there.
Aug 13, 2019 8:50 AM
Jan 2019
Alex_Amor said:
cockblockpolice said:

wait are you in the 1st season? ye 1st season had pacing issues and is my least fav season but it only gets better and better from there.
no i was watched the last season and i dont get it why u could say it gets better? the pacing, the story and character still boring for me nothing special and overrated imo
Aug 13, 2019 8:52 AM

Apr 2015
Freakboy69 said:

Lol, my point exactly. This guy is just assuming stuff that was literally never mentioned in previous episodes and they pulled it all in a single episode in under 5 minutes.

Both stuffs were explained and foreshadowed, nothing that they build here was randomly thrown to the public. They don't need more than 1 episode ( not even a whole episode ) to explain stuffs that don't really need an expanded explanation if the point is making an impact to the audience like it did in the ep. Otherwise it wouldn't have felt as amazing and impressive like it did.

It seems that:

1. You don't pay attention to it because poor attention span
2. You aren't even watching this and just came to piss off because the anime suddenly became praised because it deserves it.

You can't tell me that "aww it's because it's boring so how could i pay attention to it" lol.

Smh people hate talk no jutsu but when a character makes something amazing with decent amount of explanation, people get triggered because that should've explained in ten arcs.

But we all know that you and most alt accounts are just mad because Yaiba is being heavily praised ( thing that it does deserve ) and your current favorite anime doesn't.

Like people who is watching Vinland saga are so triggered by this that they started talking shit like "At least Vinland has story unlike KnY" in the anime ep discussion?????

Extremely childish community attacks again.
Aug 13, 2019 8:53 AM

Jul 2019
cockblockpolice said:
Alex_Amor said:

no i was watched the last season and i dont get it why u could say it gets better? the pacing, the story and character still boring for me nothing special and overrated imo
Did u even watched season 1 to s3p1 because you don't even know how important the story was in those last 4 episodes or were you watching it just for the action?
Aug 13, 2019 8:56 AM
Apr 2016
Heard this episode was "godly" or something, and I do agree that the animation was "godly," but overall, uhm, no. The twelve demons are really powerful, that's for sure. Considering Tanjirou couldn't even slash pre-transformation father, him slashing the default threads by the demon made no sense, the demon made the threads even stronger afterwards, and so Tanjirou received another out-of-nowhere powerboost, a literal ass-pull. Well, that was a big disappointment.
Aug 13, 2019 8:57 AM
Jan 2019
puneetsingh said:
Alex_Amor said:

No he is talking about S3p2. I think he didn't even watched season 1 to s3p1, therefore he was skipping scenes after ep.6 which are really important for the story. I maybe wrong about him but everyone who has watched AOT completely knows that how important was the basement reveal.
i watched all the season and yes i know the basement reveal is the key in aot, but for me the reveal is kinda disappointed like the devil things out of nowhere. i was expecting that titans made from some science/military but im wrong. and most boring of all is the politics of aot made me lost interest in aot
Aug 13, 2019 9:01 AM

Aug 2018
safe to say the animation boards will be seeing that last scene frame by frame for a long time, cause holy shit! that was great!
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Aug 13, 2019 9:19 AM

Jul 2019
cockblockpolice said:
puneetsingh said:
No he is talking about S3p2. I think he didn't even watched season 1 to s3p1, therefore he was skipping scenes after ep.6 which are really important for the story. I maybe wrong about him but everyone who has watched AOT completely knows that how important was the basement reveal.
i watched all the season and yes i know the basement reveal is the key in aot, but for me the reveal is kinda disappointed like the devil things out of nowhere. i was expecting that titans made from some science/military but im wrong. and most boring of all is the politics of aot made me lost interest in aot
if it is not your cup of tea and you don't like those elements in your story that is fine. But the devil things was not outta nowhere as if I m remember two things from ep. 1 of season 1 of AOT then colossal titan appearance and Eren's dream come to mind which were more devil/magical than science and then in ep.2 grisha was coming from somewhere and it was the place that you saw in season 3 part 1. Then there is an side story ova called ilse's notebook which came way before the reveal and it also foreshadowed the reveal. Foreshadowing was at many other places before the basement reveal.
Aug 13, 2019 9:20 AM

Aug 2013
I think its ridiculous how people try to take away from this anime by criticizing the plot or characters. Its a Shonen, not Citizen Kane.

If the story is so incoherent, that you constantly have to question its development, so much that it takes from your viewing experience, then you might have applied the wrong standards. Maybe you missed the point.
Aug 13, 2019 9:21 AM

Nov 2011
Masterful Animation? Yes

...but, it was pretty much standard 'MC is about to die so develops some never seen before power to defeat the enemy', which is standard shounen, so not sure what all the fuss is about.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Aug 13, 2019 9:24 AM
Apr 2016
puppetmazter said:
I think its ridiculous how people try to take away from this anime by criticizing the plot or characters. Its a Shonen, not Citizen Kane.

If the story is so incoherent, that you constantly have to question its development, so much that it takes from your viewing experience, then you might have applied the wrong standards. Maybe you missed the point.
To me, everything was fine up to this episode, the last five minutes were horrendous in terms of story I believe. "criticizing the plot or characters" should be done, not doing that would result in bad shows having good rating; which is already happening these days. The massive nonsensical powerboosts by Tanjirou just made no sense at all, shounon or not, it was the first time this show did something so abrupt.
Aug 13, 2019 9:35 AM

Aug 2013
2ego said:
To me, everything was fine up to this episode, the last five minutes were horrendous in terms of story I believe. "criticizing the plot or characters" should be done, not doing that would result in bad shows having good rating; which is already happening these days. The massive nonsensical powerboosts by Tanjirou just made no sense at all, shounon or not, it was the first time this show did something so abrupt.

The sudden power-up is a very common trope in this genre. Its about overcoming adversity in a moment of truth. Its do or die.
I understand that it distracted you too much. But me personally, I was genuinely surprised. I expected a different trope, the "fail and be saved by a stronger senpai" trope, and got my expectations subverted.
Aug 13, 2019 9:41 AM
Apr 2016
puppetmazter said:
2ego said:

The sudden power-up is a very common trope in this genre. Its about overcoming adversity in a moment of truth. Its do or die.
I understand that it distracted you too much. But me personally, I was genuinely surprised. I expected a different trope, the "fail and be saved by a stronger senpai" trope, and got my expectations subverted.
I was completely expecting "fail and be saved by a stronger senpai," I thought that's going to be the "best shounen episode" thingy. It does happen often in this trope, but just like in this one, if it happens nonsensically, it will get criticized, and don't try to justify it by saying it shouldn't get critizied just because it happened before. We can take One Piece as a reference, a powerup mid-battle happened when Zoro fought Mr. 1, yet that one made sense, in fact so much that some people didn't even understand the depth behind it, and just brushed it off as "nonsensical." This should get criticized equally, this trope or not.
Aug 13, 2019 9:44 AM

Jun 2011
2ego said:
Heard this episode was "godly" or something, and I do agree that the animation was "godly," but overall, uhm, no. The twelve demons are really powerful, that's for sure. Considering Tanjirou couldn't even slash pre-transformation father, him slashing the default threads by the demon made no sense, the demon made the threads even stronger afterwards, and so Tanjirou received another out-of-nowhere powerboost, a literal ass-pull. Well, that was a big disappointment.

Dude, if u paid attention, u should know that Tajiro was using the tenth water form to cut the threads. He attempted to use it to cut the Father demon but got blasted away before he could do so.
There were also quite a few clues in prevous episodes that Tanjiro was connected to fire somehow.
Aug 13, 2019 9:46 AM
Apr 2016
Theorder14 said:
2ego said:

Dude, if u paid attention, u should know that Tajiro was using the tenth water form to cut the threads. He attempted to use it to cut the Father demon but got blasted away before he could do so.
There were also quite a few clues in prevous episodes that Tanjiro was connected to fire somehow.
don't, just don't. He clearly said "I can't cut these" but the next second cut them. Just because "he's connected to fire" doesn't imply it makes sense, since it doesn't.
Aug 13, 2019 9:53 AM
Apr 2019
Alex_Amor said:
cockblockpolice said:

Fate ubw is better than zero. Zero was the boring one
Aug 13, 2019 9:53 AM

Jun 2011
2ego said:
Theorder14 said:

don't, just don't. He clearly said "I can't cut these" but the next second cut them. Just because "he's connected to fire" doesn't imply it makes sense, since it doesn't.

I clearly meant the default threads.Do i have to quote you?
"Considering Tanjirou couldn't even slash pre-transformation father, him slashing the default threads by the demon made no sense".

He cut the default threads with the tenth form. He never got to do so against the father demon.

Aug 13, 2019 9:55 AM
Apr 2016
Theorder14 said:
2ego said:

"Considering Tanjirou couldn't even slash pre-transformation father, him slashing the default threads by the demon made no sense".

He cut the default threads with the tenth form. He never got to do so against the father demon.

I'm talking about the scene all-together, not just that one part.
Aug 13, 2019 9:56 AM

Sep 2017
cockblockpolice said:

strongly disagree, this episode ALONE CANT make the anime deserve an aoty. Totally agree this episode was godly but aot still far better overall (for me at least)
Aug 13, 2019 9:57 AM

Jun 2011
2ego said:
Theorder14 said:

You said that it didn't make any sense that Tanjiro was unable to slash the father since he was able to cut the default threads. I'm simply correcting you that Tanjiro never used the tenth form to cut the father. That's all.
Aug 13, 2019 10:05 AM
Apr 2016
Theorder14 said:
2ego said:

You said that it didn't make any sense that Tanjiro was unable to slash the father since he was able to cut the default threads. I'm simply correcting you that Tanjiro never used the tenth form to cut the father. That's all.
Then correct me on this one: after father transformed, he was slain in an instant by Tomioka Giyuu, and then Tomioka Giyuu said this: "This demon doesn't even come close to one of the Twelve," yet once father transformed, Inosuke was beaten up without a sweat. Pretty sure Tanjirou would use his full-power in such a life-or-death situation by the way, especially considering how many people died just moments ago.
Aug 13, 2019 10:09 AM

Jun 2011
2ego said:
Theorder14 said:

Then correct me on this one: after father transformed, he was slain in an instant by Tomioka Giyuu, and then Tomioka Giyuu said this: "This demon doesn't even come close to one of the Twelve," yet once father transformed, Inosuke was beaten up without a sweat. Pretty sure Tanjirou would use his full-power in such a life-or-death situation by the way, especially considering how many people died just moments ago.

So i guess you don't remember that Tanjiro was preparing to use the tenth form but got blasted away before he could cut him with the tenth form.

How hard is it to get?
Do i have to post the scene?
Aug 13, 2019 10:10 AM

Aug 2013
2ego said:
I was completely expecting "fail and be saved by a stronger senpai," I thought that's going to be the "best shounen episode" thingy. It does happen often in this trope, but just like in this one, if it happens nonsensically, it will get criticized, and don't try to justify it by saying it shouldn't get critizied just because it happened before. We can take One Piece as a reference, a powerup mid-battle happened when Zoro fought Mr. 1, yet that one made sense, in fact so much that some people didn't even understand the depth behind it, and just brushed it off as "nonsensical." This should get criticized equally, this trope or not.

I dont understand you. How is this nonsensical? We are only 19 episodes in and you dont have any point of reference as to how the rules are in this world.
We dont know about the Demon Arts, the Breathing methods, the 12 Super Demons, what the lower 5 are, what the deal with his father dance is, nothing.

So basically youre calling it nonsense, because it hasnt been set up long enough for you? None of his breathing techniques have been set up.

So dont tell me you had enough info to know what to expect, or what makes sense in this world. We dont know shit so far..
Aug 13, 2019 10:15 AM

Apr 2018
2ego said:
Theorder14 said:

Oh god this is annoying. Yes of course he is full power When he fought the father and he is about to use his tenth form againts the father BUT He got blasted away Right BEFORE he could use the tenth form. Dude is that really hard for you to understand? Or did you even read the subs? Jfc
Aug 13, 2019 10:16 AM

Mar 2009
I hope they balance out the rest of the episodes because that was a masterpiece. I was clapping at the end of it, goosebumps all over my body.. :D only started watching it out of curiosity to see another ufotable goodness and they really don't disappoint. I was impressed with how they animated that traditional dance too, ost was very well suited. Can't wait for more!!
Aug 13, 2019 10:17 AM
Apr 2016
Theorder14 said:
2ego said:

So i guess you don't remember that Tanjiro was preparing to use the tenth form but got blasted away before he could cut him with the tenth form.

How hard is it to get?
Do i have to post the scene?
I get it, calm down. Okay, sure, that's out of the way then.

puppetmazter said:
2ego said:

I dont understand you. How is this nonsensical? We are only 19 episodes in and you dont have any point of reference as to how the rules are in this world.
We dont know about the Demon Arts, the Breathing methods, the 12 Super Demons, what the lower 5 are, what the deal with his father dance is, nothing.

So basically youre calling it nonsense, because it hasnt been set up long enough for you? None of his breathing techniques have been set up.

So dont tell me you had enough info to know what to expect, or what makes sense in this world. We dont know shit so far..
It pretty much does make it nonsensical considering the "father dance" occured only at the very end. However, moments before it was stated: "Theory that people look for a solution to survive right before death - causing them to experience their life before their eyes," which is a nice touch. Nonetheless, the powerup shouldn't make him like 10 times stronger, it's just...abrupt. I won't continue debating with you by the way, since debunking hardcore fanboys is just tiresome and borderline impossible with their narrow mindsets when it comes to listening to what other people say.
blankAug 13, 2019 10:23 AM
Aug 13, 2019 10:29 AM

Aug 2013
2ego said:
I won't continue debating with you by the way, since debunking hardcore fanboys is just tiresome and borderline impossible with their narrow mindsets when it comes to listening to what other people say.

You dont like my point of view, so you call me narrow minded and impossible to convince. What an underhanded way to insult someone.

Also, yoou shoudnt browse the forums looking to "debunk" other peoples opinion. Thats another point youre missing.
Aug 13, 2019 10:30 AM

Apr 2018
2ego said:
It pretty much does make it nonsensical considering the "father dance" occured only at the very end. However, moments before it was stated: "Theory that people look for a solution to survive right before death - causing them to experience their life before their eyes," which is a nice touch. Nonetheless, the powerup shouldn't make him like 10 times stronger, it's just...abrupt. I won't continue debating with you by the way, since debunking hardcore fanboys is just tiresome and borderline impossible with their narrow mindsets when it comes to listening to what other people say.
eh not 10 times not even close, he couldnt even cut rui's neck without nezuko's blood anyway, so tanjirou powerup is wayyyy from abrupt.
Aug 13, 2019 10:31 AM
Apr 2016
puppetmazter said:
2ego said:
I won't continue debating with you by the way, since debunking hardcore fanboys is just tiresome and borderline impossible with their narrow mindsets when it comes to listening to what other people say.

You dont like my point of view, so you call me narrow minded and impossible to convince. What an underhanded way to insult someone.

Also, yoou shoudnt browse the forums looking to "debunk" other peoples opinion. Thats another point youre missing.
Excuse me, but I post in every episode discussion once I watch the episode, you were the one to reply to my thoughts on the episode. I didn't intend to insult you by the way.

@Jfs_ Dealing with someone as oblivious as you is a giant headache. Stop trying to "defend" your new favorite show, let people have their opinions and thoughts.
Aug 13, 2019 10:37 AM

Apr 2016
elementex said:
Alex_Amor said:

Fate ubw is better than zero. Zero was the boring one

I could go on and on about how ubw was trash compared to Zero but this is not the thread for it, pm me if you wanna discuss.
Aug 13, 2019 10:38 AM

Aug 2013
[quote=2ego message=58178695]
puppetmazter said:
Excuse me, but I post in every episode discussion once I watch the episode, you were the one to reply to my thoughts on the episode. I didn't intend to insult you by the way.

Thank you. Also, I get your gripe, and as I said, I understand that it took from your experience. Im just here to share my pov. Once a year..
Pages (22) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Gurenge becomes top selling digital single song in Reiwa era

FZREMAKE - Apr 15

17 by ApolloD »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2019

316 by CicadaRex »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2019

301 by pyrophilia »»
Yesterday, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Shinobou or Mitsuri?

Reckless_weeb - Mar 25, 2022

41 by Qui-gon »»
Apr 10, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2019

528 by pyrophilia »»
Apr 8, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.