Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Vinland Saga
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 12, 2019 4:14 AM
Jan 2018
ttcchen said:
Short_Circut said:

It's because of its fun cast who has some of the best character chemistry in anime in general lol (at least to most people that is). Same reason why Bunny Girl Senpai is also quite popular albeit only the 1st 2 arcs had great chemistry imo
oh ok so people love it for the characters not for the actual plot/story right?? I had high hopes for this show thinking it must have a really unique story to have so many fans fall in love with it despite its confusing abstractness. I guess they just love the cute girls and their harem relationship with araragi.

no more people love it for both the actual plot and the characters which is why the series has been around since 2006
Aug 12, 2019 5:03 AM

Mar 2013
I hope I'm not meant to root for Thorfinn or the other vikings, or feel some kind of excitement from the action taking place involving them. Because I don't. At all.

The only character that deserves that in this show so far is Thors. But unfortunately he's dead already.
Aug 12, 2019 5:16 AM
Jan 2018
Harlequina said:
I hope I'm not meant to root for Thorfinn or the other vikings, or feel some kind of excitement from the action taking place involving them. Because I don't. At all.

The only character that deserves that in this show so far is Thors. But unfortunately he's dead already.

i have the impression we are not supposed to care or root or sympathise with his action but with is circumstances what lead to him to be in the situation he is in and we are just supposed witness how his life unfolds.

not sure what the difference is this series is seinen not shonen. from the comments i have seen
Aug 12, 2019 5:25 AM

Sep 2014
Marrone said:

How is Thorfinn an elite fighter? Because he took out random fodder characters? He gets fucked up and his arms broken later on when up against badass vikings but you are not patient enough to see that unfold and instead focus on fodder background characters there just to show how Thorfinn is growing instead of power scaling Thorfinn like a shonen anime. You see in the first scene how Askeladd protected Thorfinn from being killed which implies he is alive partly due to sticking wit Askeladd's band he isnt alone out there.

I didn't say that I'll drop it, I won't because it's not a single episode which defines an anime. But in general, I don't like when they time leap like that in anime.
Aug 12, 2019 6:11 AM

Feb 2014
There was a timeskip used in this episode and bit by bit, we are seeing how much stronger Thorfinn has become as a viking. His successful killing of the English soldiers certainly felt powerful and moving when he screamed into the sky in pure emotion.

Speaking of emotion, the second half of the episode was really good. The kind old lady and her daughter took in Thorfinn after finding him unconscious on a log over the river in the East Anglia region of England and despite the language barrier, she was kind enough to give him food, water and also combed his hair to get rid of the fleas.

However, Thorfinn still had a job to do and he did what he had to do, but he still wanted the villagers to run away to safety. Sadly, when the villagers crowded over Thorfinn as he killed the English soldiers in his way, the old lady saw what happened and burst into tears. I won't deny, that moment hit me hard, leaving me with goosebumps for the rest of the scene when the Vikings landed and killed any villagers that didn't escape.

What a way to end a great episode as well. Very sombre and heartbreaking, but I still want to see more of Thorfinn's character development and progression as he gets older and more skillful with fighting. =)
Aug 12, 2019 6:12 AM
Jan 2018
Chri_desu_ne said:
Marrone said:

How is Thorfinn an elite fighter? Because he took out random fodder characters? He gets fucked up and his arms broken later on when up against badass vikings but you are not patient enough to see that unfold and instead focus on fodder background characters there just to show how Thorfinn is growing instead of power scaling Thorfinn like a shonen anime. You see in the first scene how Askeladd protected Thorfinn from being killed which implies he is alive partly due to sticking wit Askeladd's band he isnt alone out there.

I didn't say that I'll drop it, I won't because it's not a single episode which defines an anime. But in general, I don't like when they time leap like that in anime.

would you have preferred it so start with a time leap then go back using flashbacks
Aug 12, 2019 6:29 AM

Sep 2014
Mattinator95 said:

would you have preferred it so start with a time leap then go back using flashbacks

I don't think I would have liked that either. I would have liked to follow his improvement step by step.
Aug 12, 2019 6:30 AM

Nov 2010
Holy shit, there is a lot of misinformation in the comments.
'Highly developed nations' or 'professional soldiers' are things that only someone with no idea of the time this plays in can say.
Maybe if you want to criticize the historical accuracy do at least some leg work before making a fool out of yourself.
The English soldiers are most likely farmers that got put in a uniform, because nobody could pay a big standing army. That is also why Askelad and his band are so effective. They basically rob and plunder for a living and, thanks to that, are very experienced fighters with excellent gear. Given a scenario like a surprise attack they could wipe out triple their numbers without much of a problem and Thorfin now is basically a child trained to fight with a weapon that is uncommon for someone to use (remember he picked the dagger because the sword was to heavy for him).
The highly developed nations are also a joke, because even if a lot of villages and areas gather under one banner the distance alone makes sure that every village is basically on his own. Even someone like the Danish king needs years to gather his army, sending envoys to villages (that is why they found and wanted Thors).
Is the show 100% accurate? No, this is not history channel, but apart from some characters being portrait as superhuman it comes pretty close in terms of politics fights etc. Even the artistic license they take for some of the characters is rooted in historical writings. Imagine that even people of the time preferred to make the stories more colorful than they were. (sometimes to make them look better or the enemy worse etc.)

Ahri-is-cute said:
Can someone tell me that the mother is alive?

The old lady has a chance to survive, because she is no danger and not an interesting target for rape or murder (unless they want to make sure everyone dies, but this attack doesn't seem planned that way). The daughter on the other hand ... she only has a chance if she ran the moment Thorfin told them to run and they made sure to not show her again to give us at least the hope. Pretty sure the manga was a bit more explicit (not sure though I read it a long time ago and there are tons of similar raids) and with Askelad making claims about the women you can use your imagination what happens if she got caught.
zwolf12Aug 12, 2019 6:42 AM
Aug 12, 2019 6:34 AM

Aug 2019
At last, the true Vinland Saga starts next week.
Aug 12, 2019 6:36 AM

Dec 2013
ManThighs said:
For all the people bitching about how he shouldn't be able to kill people, I have to question if we've been watching the same show. His dad was extremely OP and it only makes sense that as his son he'd be at least half as strong. Even if we factor in his age and inexperience, he still has trained and fought vigorously with people who kill, loot, and steal for a living.

This. Are you guys fucking dumb or something ? Why do you complain about a kid killing grown men when two episodes ago we had some dude knocking out 50 armed men with a single punch and throwing a guy twice his size into the air ?
Aug 12, 2019 7:53 AM

Oct 2013
What I love is that the anime showed ruthless side of war and piracy (here: vikinghood) from the point of teenager's view who had to grow up in that kind of circumstances. Thorfinn had to forget his feelings he had as a child when he lost his father and slowly, but fast enough, turn into relentless killer. We saw him losing his former life's humanity. The turning point was seeing that old woman disappearing and vikings rushing into her village. That's how Thorfinn's old emotions faded away, just like this old woman.
Aug 12, 2019 7:53 AM

Feb 2012
This episode really made the opening make sense. The opening seemed a bit off for a viking anime but the anger and rage Thorfinn has really lines up with the opening.

Very awesome episode. He's become everything his father didn't want him to. The way he stabs people in the head and back of the neck is badass.

I have a feeling he'll be doing a lot more things that will make him hate himself in the future.

shion_shu said:
We had the cute granny talking like a Japanese grandmother would

You mean like a middle ages English grandma would?
Zei33Aug 12, 2019 7:59 AM
Aug 12, 2019 7:59 AM
Jan 2018
Chri_desu_ne said:
Mattinator95 said:

I don't think I would have liked that either. I would have liked to follow his improvement step by step.

That's how the manga starts. With a teen Thorfinn . From what I have seen when i looked at the first few pages
Aug 12, 2019 8:09 AM

Oct 2018
Finally! I feel this story is about to start for real , all the previous episodes were introduction. Its so exciting!

Aug 12, 2019 8:19 AM
Aug 2016
Damn! That was a totally brilliant episode! I was so flabbergasted and sad at the end of the episode that I didn't even notice that my mouth was wide open in total awe. 5/5
Aug 12, 2019 8:39 AM

Jul 2019
zwolf12 said:
'Highly developed nations' or 'professional soldiers' are things that only someone with no idea of the time this plays in can say.
Maybe if you want to criticize the historical accuracy do at least some leg work before making a fool out of yourself.
The English soldiers are most likely farmers that got put in a uniform, because nobody could pay a big standing army. That is also why Askelad and his band are so effective. They basically rob and plunder for a living and, thanks to that, are very experienced fighters with excellent gear. Given a scenario like a surprise attack they could wipe out triple their numbers without much of a problem and Thorfin now is basically a child trained to fight with a weapon that is uncommon for someone to use (remember he picked the dagger because the sword was to heavy for him).
The highly developed nations are also a joke, because even if a lot of villages and areas gather under one banner the distance alone makes sure that every village is basically on his own. Even someone like the Danish king needs years to gather his army, sending envoys to villages (that is why they found and wanted Thors).
Is the show 100% accurate? No, this is not history channel, but apart from some characters being portrait as superhuman it comes pretty close in terms of politics fights etc. Even the artistic license they take for some of the characters is rooted in historical writings. Imagine that even people of the time preferred to make the stories more colorful than they were. (sometimes to make them look better or the enemy worse etc.)

Erhm...
"However, in spite of this, by the 10th century, the Saxon kingdom of England was, perhaps, the best ordered state in Europe with a highly efficient administration that had a solid currency and could raise taxes to support a military establishment."
Source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxon_military_organization

What is now England had been harassed by vikings for hundreds of years at that point, hence they had a complex garrison system in place to response to raids quickly. This included mandatory military service, a rotation system, expeditionary forces, expected equipment according to rank etc. Not that it matters here since this is obviously fiction. Just do some "leg work" yourself before you go after people and making up a whole paragraph. If anyone is really interested in the historical context and the warfare at the time I highly recommend "Saxon, Viking and Norman" out of Osprey Publishing's Men at Arms series

SeygneurAug 12, 2019 8:45 AM
Aug 12, 2019 9:19 AM

Jun 2015
Thorfinn is doing all of this so he gets a chance to challenge Askeladd. What a tragic hero.
Aug 12, 2019 9:20 AM

Jun 2015
Mattinator95 said:
Chri_desu_ne said:

That's how the manga starts. With a teen Thorfinn . From what I have seen when i looked at the first few pages

Yes. The anime manages to put it in chronological order.
Aug 12, 2019 10:17 AM
Feb 2016
Seygneur said:
zwolf12 said:

Erhm...
"However, in spite of this, by the 10th century, the Saxon kingdom of England was, perhaps, the best ordered state in Europe with a highly efficient administration that had a solid currency and could raise taxes to support a military establishment."

What is now England had been harassed by vikings for hundreds of years at that point, hence they had a complex garrison system in place to response to raids quickly. This included mandatory military service, a rotation system, expeditionary forces, expected equipment according to rank etc. Not that it matters here since this is obviously fiction. Just do some "leg work" yourself before you go after people and making up a whole paragraph. If anyone is really interested in the historical context and the warfare at the time I highly recommend "Saxon, Viking and Norman" out of Osprey Publishing's Men at Arms series

The funny thing is nothing you said contradicted his post.

First off, having the "best" is relative. There is no way that a small platoon of troops would be able to fight off a group of hundred skilled plunderers and raiders during a surprise attack in defense of a village. And by the time the military would mobilize and deploy when they head to the village all they would find are ashes and bodies.

That's why Askelaidd and his men are so dangerous and why they are sought after by the Danes in particular. To inflict as much damage as they could to England in preparation for the mass invasion to come through guerrilla tactics.

Going to wikipedia and quoting a selection without any thought of context or critical thinking makes you look woefully unequipped for a discussion on the topic.

Local villages had, as shown in the show, a small group of guards to defend against local bandits and equipment for the local men and farmers to fight. We used to call them Minute Men during the Revolutionary War, a concept taken from the Europeans. Farmers during this time would be armed and to sent to battle alongside actual military combatants.

During the early 11th century where this story takes place England's "complex garrison system" was being outmaneuvered by several raids orchestrated by King Sweyn Forkbeard (which was said in episode 2 if anyone actually paid attention). Askeladd's success and gurella tactics against outnumbered farmers and minutemen and woefully unprepared Englishmen makes perfect sense, as does Thofinn's ability to capitalize on the confusion to get a kill or two.
Aug 12, 2019 10:28 AM
Jul 2019
Such a strong and great episodes. I'm in love with this series already.
Aug 12, 2019 11:29 AM

Nov 2015
nanashi796 said:
Ahri-is-cute said:
Can someone tell me that the mother is alive?
all dead and young girls raped

is that manga spoilers or what exactly ?
Aug 12, 2019 11:47 AM
Nov 2015
Mythologically said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

You might as well drop this. He's only going to become a better fighter from this point onward, and it's obvious that your fixation on realism is hindering your enjoyment of the show.

No, my enjoyment is mainly hindered by the lack of any excitement whatsoever. Besides for Thors vs Askeladd, which I really enjoyed, I've been struggling to stay awake throughout this show. The lack of realism was just a small point that I brought up in my first post due to it slightly annoying me, but now that about 28 people have quoted me on it, I'm actually starting to care about it.
no what he is saying in his first statement is that the people in this world dont posses the same limitations that our world posses , so the abilities of thorfin are consistent with his background and in world logic. is is realistic ? no but plenty of great stories stretch realism and they are fine as long as the internal logic is consistent.

Lack of excitement ? Plenty of drama and characterization happened in the last 4 episodes what have you been watching?

I guess ill add to those people.

Aug 12, 2019 11:48 AM
Sep 2016
Seygneur said:
zwolf12 said:

Erhm...

In this episode it is said that the previous King had signed a peace, after his death the current king began the war by killing the Danish immigrants in England, so it is plausible that the armies are full of peasants, the husband of the village family in fact was called in war
Aug 12, 2019 11:58 AM
Feb 2016
madscientist0001 said:

Only bakemonagatari was watchable for me. Dropped it after next season because of that weird toothbrush scene.

I finished Nise and Im gonna continue the next season someday when i feel like it. and yes I agree. I didn't like Nise at all. Bake was actually ok. That toothbrush scene was bad and a waste of time.
Aug 12, 2019 12:02 PM
Nov 2015
Mythologically said:
Black_Sheep97 said:

Lack of excitement ? Plenty of drama and characterization happened in the last 4 episodes what have you been watching?

I don’t know how either of those count as “excitement”; what I do know is that I unironically fell asleep while watching episode 5
I guess we have different preferences for excitement , I like substance and great writing more than action.
Aug 12, 2019 12:04 PM
Nov 2015
killerqueen2000 said:
madscientist0001 said:

Only bakemonagatari was watchable for me. Dropped it after next season because of that weird toothbrush scene.

I finished Nise and Im gonna continue the next season someday when i feel like it. and yes I agree. I didn't like Nise at all. Bake was actually ok. That toothbrush scene was bad and a waste of time.
that toothbrush is honestly genius and is a great examination into ubsurd festishes and also the humor of them.
Aug 12, 2019 12:23 PM
Nov 2015
Mythologically said:
Black_Sheep97 said:
I guess we have different preferences for excitement , I like substance and great writing more than action.

Yeah, I definitely agree. If only Vinland had either of those.
you fell asleep, so you probably missed all of it.
Aug 12, 2019 12:29 PM
Sep 2017
Awesome Episode!!
Aug 12, 2019 12:54 PM

May 2015
Mythologically said:
Black_Sheep97 said:

I mean, it does....

Aug 12, 2019 1:10 PM

Sep 2014
Ryuseishun said:
axel360 said:
The old lady was heartbroken when she saw what Thorfinn was. She knew the kid has been through some serious stuff if he's turned out like that already.

Dude, that was the saddest part of that episode. She covered up for him despite knowing he's part of the enemy, because she was hoping he's someone who could escape the fate of going down the bloody path. Unfortunately he already has ventured down that road, and she had to see that right before her, hence standing there in shock and without words.

That hurt for me on a personal level cause I saw that part in the manga. I personally felt like the adaptation did that scene pretty damn well, except for the whole language barrier thing :P

That scene was heart-wrenching, my god...

I agree on the language barrier thing although I think stuff like that is hard to with subs and the subs did a decent job all things considered. No idea how well they voiced it because I don't speak Japanese.
Aug 12, 2019 1:15 PM
Apr 2019
too boring, dropped
Aug 12, 2019 1:21 PM

Oct 2017
Well Thorfinn grew up a bit and that story from the last was sad.
Aug 12, 2019 1:22 PM

Mar 2016
elementex said:
too boring, dropped

There’s no fantasy or magic bullshit or any of those cheesy ass cardboard characters. Of course you probably won’t like it xD
Aug 12, 2019 1:34 PM

Jul 2019
ChainxBastard said:

The funny thing is nothing you said contradicted his post.

That's why Askelaidd and his men are so dangerous and why they are sought after by the Danes in particular. To inflict as much damage as they could to England in preparation for the mass invasion to come through guerrilla tactics.

Local villages had, as shown in the show, a small group of guards to defend against local bandits and equipment for the local men and farmers to fight. We used to call them Minute Men during the Revolutionary War, a concept taken from the Europeans. Farmers during this time would be armed and to sent to battle alongside actual military combatants.

OP outlined a situation in which the Saxons had no standing army only conscript farmers, vikings had better gear because they're vikings and there were no professional English soldiers at all.

Yep, and guess what these militia men had served in said garrisons burhs along with actual huscarls several times by the end of their lifes.

Never made a battle prediction in terms of number. Did not state burhs were faultless either. I gave you an actual source by a military historian and a quote that pretty muchs sums up the consensus of contemporary literature. Let's leave it at that. This is fiction anyway.
Aug 12, 2019 1:36 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Even though the anime is taking a lil different approach in storytelling than the manga, it is still almost as equal quality as the manga. Easily the best seasonal anime by a long shot and quite possibly anime of the year too, if they handle the later chapters very well-ly. Can't wait to see the glorious manliness of Askeladd animated.
elementex said:
too boring, dropped
lol
cchiguAug 12, 2019 1:48 PM
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Aug 12, 2019 1:45 PM
Apr 2019
Ryuseishun said:
elementex said:
too boring, dropped

There’s no fantasy or magic bullshit or any of those cheesy ass cardboard characters. Of course you probably won’t like it xD

Truth, if I wanted realism I would watch the history channel. Not anime.
Aug 12, 2019 2:15 PM
May 2019
Wow this episode was fantastic and dark. The kid is starting to grow on me.
All of a sudden I have a urge to play Skyrim again.
Aug 12, 2019 2:22 PM
Oct 2014
3/5
Would've been better without the pseudodramatic christian propaganda.
I'd really wanted to see the old hag getting hacked into pieces.
Also, the episode was a bit rushed, could have outlined the development more.
Aug 12, 2019 2:23 PM

Feb 2019
elementex said:
Ryuseishun said:

Yes, cuz every anime doens't need realism. It only needs waifu's, fanservice and generic mc's.
Aug 12, 2019 2:48 PM

Jun 2017
((This is FAR from realistic lol))

that aside, the only major complaint I have about what I'm watching so far is that how it seems to devalue human life. People just die left and right for the sake of AcTiOn and the fact that it's sEiNeN. Even if you just ignored how historically unrealistic it actually is to have Vikings be these psychopathic serial pillage-killers, all the constant death and killing just desensitizes you to perpetual murder and violence.

The death and killing is supposed to impactful. You can kinda tell the show's trying to sell that as part of its major themes. I get that a point of this episode was that Thorfinn himself was getting desensitized to the violence himself, but literally having entire villages casually exterminated holocaust style just desensitizes the violence to the audience itself, and what Thorfinn's becoming to be actually comes off as less of a big deal and more of an expected part of the daily cyclic episode of viking mass murder

eh that's what i think anyway
Aug 12, 2019 2:48 PM

May 2016
Really hate the fact that our cute boy started killing people just like that.
Aug 12, 2019 2:59 PM

Dec 2016
I feel like I say this every episode, but this show has the most predictable plot and yet it still somehow manages to keep me interested. Some of it is undoubtedly due to the great execution by the studio, and the rest is because it seems we are still in the prologue/introductory phase and that things have the potential to become much more interesting.

Thorfinn's change seemed a bit sudden to me... He goes from a feckless kid to a killing machine capable of taking down multiple adult soldiers by himself in one episode? I guess we're just supposed to assume that he grew exponentially during the timeskip and that he is so powerful because he's Thors' son, but still...

What's the difference?
Aug 12, 2019 3:19 PM

Oct 2017
Really hard mission to pull up by a kid who left alone in the enemies. He just do everything for his duel between askeladd. I just feel sorry about old lady tho.
Aug 12, 2019 3:42 PM

May 2015
Daemon said:
I feel like I say this every episode, but this show has the most predictable plot and yet it still somehow manages to keep me interested. Some of it is undoubtedly due to the great execution by the studio, and the rest is because it seems we are still in the prologue/introductory phase and that things have the potential to become much more interesting.

Thorfinn's change seemed a bit sudden to me... He goes from a feckless kid to a killing machine capable of taking down multiple adult soldiers by himself in one episode? I guess we're just supposed to assume that he grew exponentially during the timeskip and that he is so powerful because he's Thors' son, but still...

They actually fleshed out this back story way more than the manga. In the manga, we start with teenage Thorfinn, go through the back story up till Thors's death, and then immediately back to teenage Thorfinn. I think it's a good thing that they showed some of his growth, even if it isn't 100% necessary.

Aug 12, 2019 3:48 PM

Jan 2019
Mythologically said:
Black_Sheep97 said:

You get enough sleep?
Aug 12, 2019 3:51 PM

Dec 2016
Could someone tell me that we will learn fate of that girl? because if not it is very possible that she was raped and I would prefer to learn that she wasn't...
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Aug 12, 2019 4:25 PM

Nov 2018
Daemon said:

It might only be ONE episode, but its not been one day, months have passed, and he continues to train before getting his first kill, years pass before he becomes good at fighting.
Aug 12, 2019 5:07 PM
Apr 2019
NotFred said:
elementex said:

Yes, cuz every anime doens't need realism. It only needs waifu's, fanservice and generic mc's.

Yep, no need to mess with a winning formula in anime.
Aug 12, 2019 6:54 PM
Jun 2019
elementex said:
NotFred said:

Yep, no need to mess with a winning formula in anime.

You mean less-intelligent-demographics formula in general.
Aug 12, 2019 7:02 PM
Jun 2019
Ryuseishun said:
elementex said:
too boring, dropped

You better trust this guy. Even though Isekai Cheat Magician is one of the most bloody stingy anime when it comes to showing anything visually (which is the polar opposite of what an isekai fantasy should do), it's still a 10/10 in his book.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2019

352 by Herrior »»
Yesterday, 11:47 AM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2019

795 by Lawgun »»
Yesterday, 3:43 AM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2019

271 by Fibyu »»
Apr 10, 9:53 PM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2019

259 by JustAnotherShiro »»
Mar 24, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2019

407 by xyara_girl »»
Mar 23, 12:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.