New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 23, 2019 6:23 PM

Sep 2018
Catfishing is super shitty

and the reason why older people freak out when I say I ave a friend online
Jul 23, 2019 6:50 PM

Sep 2018
you're all sad. challenge yourself and try to make friends with people you can actually touch.
Jul 23, 2019 7:50 PM

Feb 2017
damn op you got me worried that people are going to assume that im some loser pretending to be a girl.

when in reality im a loser thats really a girl.
Jul 23, 2019 10:04 PM

Jul 2015
Lost_Viking said:
People who fall for catfish scams are gullible idiots. I don't necessarily "agree" with catfishing but people dumb enough to fall for it deserve to have their "online feelings" hurt. There used to be a time where people were more careful with what personal info they put online, that time needs to come back.
you should be able to talk about the morality of an action without immediately jumping to blaming the victim. It's not a good attitude or a good look.
Some people are dumb, and they fall for shit easily. Maybe they have a condition, maybe they are desperate, or maybe just inexperienced. Apparently, that means that they deserve the pain?

If everyone had your level of empathy, we'd probably all be long dead.

Sphinxter said:
I view it with the same lens as applying for a job under a fake gender or name to avoid discrimination but otherwise not lying about anything material.

Essentially if you care so much a man's gender that it matters and is effective on you I can't feel sympathy for you in the same way I feel no sympathy for the publisher that was tricked into publishing a book written by the author of the wrong gender when they couldn't even tell the difference by the writing.

If someone can just go onto the internet and just claim "I'm another gender than I am." but otherwise just act the same he always does and it matters to you then I have no sympathy.
that's some peak autism right there. I don't know if you've ever heard of heterosexuality, but it is actually a thing that matters and factors into how people treat each other. Lying about your gender isn't a small thing, it can completely change the dynamic of a relationship, even when you're not romantically interested in the other person.
"my life at this state could be transposed into a pretty massive biography"

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

MAL's most prolific antivaxxer, Noboru.
Jul 23, 2019 10:24 PM

Dec 2016

I mean, obviously it's immoral and unethical.

However, if you're a 4 and she's a solid 8 and you genuinely believe that such a woman would look at you as a potential mate, then I really don't have any pity for such people.

And then, we have people like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjmZdfJgqz0
Not sure if it's true love or pure desperation, or a sad mixture of the two.
Jul 24, 2019 1:23 AM

Nov 2014
Sure, lying is wrong. But it's not just black and white. Like, if I'm playing female character in online game and someone who I just met tries to hit on me I might play a bit with his misunderstanding.
Jul 24, 2019 2:53 AM

Dec 2014
They bring it on themselves but that doesn't make it okay. I think it's pretty harmless if you just want to create a character or facade when you're talking casually with someone but when you start deceiving them and finding out personal information about or forming a one sided relationship them while they really know nothing about you when they think they do it becomes an issue.
Jul 24, 2019 3:04 AM

Dec 2013
Sonal1988 said:

I mean, obviously it's immoral and unethical.

However, if you're a 4 and she's a solid 8 and you genuinely believe that such a woman would look at you as a potential mate, then I really don't have any pity for such people.

And then, we have people like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjmZdfJgqz0
Not sure if it's true love or pure desperation, or a sad mixture of the two.

Your post both made me curse my ugliness and smile at the wholesomeness of the video, what a ride
Jul 24, 2019 8:45 AM

Mar 2014
It's pretty tasteless and it seems like people who do it have a low self-esteem.
Jul 24, 2019 9:23 AM

Jun 2016
Railey2 said:
Lost_Viking said:
People who fall for catfish scams are gullible idiots. I don't necessarily "agree" with catfishing but people dumb enough to fall for it deserve to have their "online feelings" hurt. There used to be a time where people were more careful with what personal info they put online, that time needs to come back.
you should be able to talk about the morality of an action without immediately jumping to blaming the victim. It's not a good attitude or a good look.
Some people are dumb, and they fall for shit easily. Maybe they have a condition, maybe they are desperate, or maybe just inexperienced. Apparently, that means that they deserve the pain?

I am more empathetic toward those with mental conditions that they genuinely can't help being gullible, they'd be one exception to what I said. Same thing with inexperience to an extent (like elderly people falling for "Nigerian Prince" scams) but people who are young enough to have had internet access their entire lives should know better.

Desperation is never a good thing and nobody likes people who are desperate regardless of if it's a friendship, romantic relationship, etc...
There used to be a time a few years ago when I literally had no friends because the ones I had before from high school went separate ways but instead of constantly complaining about it I started a new major in college that gave me the friends I have now.

Dumb people just need to stop being dumb, as blunt as that may sound.
Jul 24, 2019 10:08 AM

Feb 2019
AnimeFreak-San said:
I thought catfishing was meeting up IRL with someone and finding out they used fake photos.

If that's the definition then everyone on MAL is guilty of pretending to be anime girls. Kind of makes you wonder how much profile pics on here influence our perception of the person we're talking to.
Jul 24, 2019 10:14 AM

May 2013
Pretending to be another gender on the internet is more like trolling. It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

That being said, I am not gender conformist myself so I don't necessarily mind. But personally I will always tell you straight up what my irl gender is.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jul 24, 2019 11:22 AM

Oct 2017
People misgender me all the time online, and I'm fine with that lol.
At least this gets me away from all the creeps. I haven't had anyone creepily slide into my dms since.

Plus, who cares what your gender is online. My gender is stated on my profile and if you're so unobservant or unwilling to get to know me to the point that you still don't know, then I guess I'd have to tell them...
It's nice seeing people refer to me as the opposite gender sometimes anyway, gives a bit of leeway and definitely makes me feel safer and comfortable with myself; until they continue doing it.

You're just gullible to not notice. Either that or you really are trying to hook up with a liar. I mean, that should be obvious to notice.
Plus, I could state that I'm a guy, get surgery for genitalia, then would it be catfishing, or no? :thinking:
BunilleJul 24, 2019 11:26 AM
Jul 24, 2019 11:24 AM

Jul 2015
Lost_Viking said:
Railey2 said:

I am more empathetic toward those with mental conditions that they genuinely can't help being gullible, they'd be one exception to what I said. Same thing with inexperience to an extent (like elderly people falling for "Nigerian Prince" scams) but people who are young enough to have had internet access their entire lives should know better.

Desperation is never a good thing and nobody likes people who are desperate regardless of if it's a friendship, romantic relationship, etc...
There used to be a time a few years ago when I literally had no friends because the ones I had before from high school went separate ways but instead of constantly complaining about it I started a new major in college that gave me the friends I have now.

Dumb people just need to stop being dumb, as blunt as that may sound.
did you know that victim-shaming is a coping mechanism that people use so they can avoid thinking too much about how the world is really unfair and cruel to people that don't deserve it?

Say someone gets raped, I can just tell myself that "she probably deserved it", or that "she had it coming", which is a more pleasant thought than thinking about how the guy who raped her is subhuman scum, and how these scummy people walk among us and sometimes even get away with their actions, or how they could do it to someone you know. That would be a very unpleasant thought, lets not go there. Far better to focus on the woman, she deserved it, she really did have it coming, so that makes it better, we can feel a little vindicated there, knowing that bad things happen to people that deserve it.

Except of course that's not how it works, it's just what we tell ourselves because we don't like the alternative.

I would encourage you to think less about how the victims of reprehensible actions deserve what happened to them, and more about the people who commit said reprehensible actions.
I know it's stressful, but it's really far better.
I'm all for personal responsibility, and you're even correct in that many people really should know better.
But try not to be so resentful. If there's one thing you don't need as a victim, it's people resenting you for making a mistake in addition to whatever already happened to you.

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

Jul 24, 2019 11:28 AM

Aug 2009
Every time I've done it wasn't on purpose, but I kind of ran with it. Usually in MMOs, it actually kind of helps cause you get a lot of free shit.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Jul 25, 2019 11:30 PM
Jul 2018
yes, cats cannot be fished, silly, haha..
Jul 27, 2019 9:45 PM

Feb 2016
Gan_water said:
Pretending to be another gender on the internet is more like trolling. It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

That being said, I am not gender conformist myself so I don't necessarily mind. But personally I will always tell you straight up what my irl gender is.
no one gets hurt in my sitch
unless you really got attached to someone you havent talked to or even bothered to read their profile
then you deserve to get hurt and maybe die too
“The world is full of nice people. If you can't find one, be one.”
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jul 27, 2019 9:50 PM

May 2019
Yeah, I think it's wrong. I think most of the time you can kind of tell someone is cat-fishing. Some people are REALLY good at it, but for the most part it's easy to catch on.
Jul 27, 2019 10:40 PM

Mar 2019
Gan_water said:
Surely that is where the fun starts?

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Jul 28, 2019 9:31 AM

May 2013
PantsuSenseiUwU said:
Gan_water said:

no one gets hurt in my sitch
unless you really got attached to someone you havent talked to or even bothered to read their profile
then you deserve to get hurt and maybe die too

Yeah but it kinda fucks things up for everyone else hahah
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jul 28, 2019 2:19 PM

Jul 2019
I believe it is wrong in a romantic sense
Jul 30, 2019 7:28 PM

Jul 2016
ye you're kinda an asshole if you catfish, Also I don't see the fun in it, like pretending for a long time to be a girl for that one reaction... I don't think thats worth it
Jul 31, 2019 2:12 PM

Jan 2009
moeanao said:
In this day and age it's easy to prove yourself to be real, so I really don't understand how you can ignore obvious red flags (like refusing to send certain pictures or video chat). Then you're just naive and dumb, honestly. But yeah, obviously it's wrong, especially if they use you for money and stuff like that.
It doesn't necessarily have to mean that they would trick you. It's very possible that they would be simply too shy/reserved to do that and/or you would be too unattractive and/or untrustworthy for them in any form for them to show you more private stuff.
Also, video chatting requires at least a decent Internet connection and some people might not have a decent enough device for it.
Aug 1, 2019 8:00 AM

Jul 2019
long story pretty much:me and a bunch of other friends used to play factions in a Minecraft server,one of my friends decided to troll us not by acting like a girl but rather acting like a little kid,he acted like he had found our base while wandering around the world and we just accepted him into the group,

this happened during summer vacation so he trolled us for 3 entire months,once we came back to school,on the first day he came to us and said that he was the little kid from the server.

we got mad once we heard that but nowadays we just laugh every time he brings it up during a call
no description boi
Aug 1, 2019 11:11 AM
Jul 2018
It really is...I’ve almost fallen victim to it quite recently myself...Thank god I noticed and realised >_<
Aug 9, 2019 8:52 AM

Feb 2018
I think it's wrong to use pictures of other people without their agreement but otherwise it seems like catfishing is just a way of coping with ones own self-hatred and body issues

Aug 10, 2019 9:47 AM

Apr 2017
All of my most meaningful relationships started out online.
Deceiving someone to manipulate their feelings, no matter the context, is wrong.
Awoo :3
Aug 10, 2019 10:11 AM

Jul 2017
i think so more to it its the creepiness of investing time into it pretending to be someone else
Aug 10, 2019 10:15 AM

Feb 2016
I would say yes, since you are intentionally deceiving someone for entirely selfish reasons. I would think that in the majority of cases, catfishes are either looking to get some sort of weird kick out of it or to scam somebody. Both of which result in a massive and entirely needless blow to the victim's dignity when they inevitably find out. If it were also part of a scam and they fell for it, it's even worse. It's just cruel and a form of online bullying at best.

Even the more 'well meaning' catfishes, that is people with low self-esteem issues that aren't ready to reveal their 'true self' to somebody they are interested in, are really no better. They know they are stringing somebody along, but they don't care or, at least, they don't care enough to consider the other person's feelings. I'm certainly not the most confident of people, but I would never lie about myself... I just hide it behind humour!

I honestly don't see how you could do it without being both incredibly selfish and having some sort of malicious, hidden motive. I think it's very wrong.
--- + ---
"Random quotes in signatures are like friends. Everyone seems to have them, except me."
Sun Tzu, probably

Aug 10, 2019 11:26 AM

Mar 2019
Railey2 said:
Sphinxter said:
I view it with the same lens as applying for a job under a fake gender or name to avoid discrimination but otherwise not lying about anything material.

Essentially if you care so much a man's gender that it matters and is effective on you I can't feel sympathy for you in the same way I feel no sympathy for the publisher that was tricked into publishing a book written by the author of the wrong gender when they couldn't even tell the difference by the writing.

If someone can just go onto the internet and just claim "I'm another gender than I am." but otherwise just act the same he always does and it matters to you then I have no sympathy.
that's some peak autism right there. I don't know if you've ever heard of heterosexuality, but it is actually a thing that matters and factors into how people treat each other.
It exists in the same way that employers exist that care about a potential employee's gender. I have exactly as little respect for that as I have for this so-called "heterosexuality".

Lying about your gender isn't a small thing, it can completely change the dynamic of a relationship, even when you're not romantically interested in the other person.
It changes the dynamic for gendermen whom I cannot respect, just as it changes the dynamic with employers that care about this so-called "gender" so much.

If the "dynamic" be so changed due to gender when talking with text on the internet one would do best to start reconsidering one's objectivity. If gender is supposedly oh-so important then why is it so easy to lie about it? Were it actually to change so much then surely one should be able to easily see through the lie and see that a man is not of the gender he actually claims to be but they can't because it changes nothing; it's all in their feeble, lesser mind.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Aug 10, 2019 12:19 PM

Jul 2015
Sphinxter said:
It changes the dynamic for gendermen whom I cannot respect, just as it changes the dynamic with employers that care about this so-called "gender" so much.

If the "dynamic" be so changed due to gender when talking with text on the internet one would do best to start reconsidering one's objectivity. If gender is supposedly oh-so important then why is it so easy to lie about it? Were it actually to change so much then surely one should be able to easily see through the lie and see that a man is not of the gender he actually claims to be but they can't because it changes nothing; it's all in their feeble, lesser mind.
it's pretty hard to lie about gender once the clothes come off but I forgive you for overlooking that one, since you probably never got to that point yourself.

Also nice logic. If it's easy to lie about it, it certainly means that it's not that important!
Like you know how many people find it easy to lie to their partners about being faithful? Guess it aint important.

Or if you have an early cancer detection appointment and the doctor lies to you and says that you don't have cancer, and then shows you the wrong CT scan to prove his point. There's nothing there, it's ok Sphinxter you can go home. See you in 5 years! ;)

Phew, luckily you're fine because if it were to actually change so much then surely one should be able to easily see through the lie! I mean what could you even do to see through that one, "feel" the cancer from the inside?

heh.

Aug 10, 2019 12:52 PM

Mar 2019
Railey2 said:
Sphinxter said:

it's pretty hard to lie about gender once the clothes come off but I forgive you for overlooking that one, since you probably never got to that point yourself.
Who's talking about clothes? catfishing is by definition online interaction.

Also nice logic. If it's easy to lie about it, it certainly means that it's not that important!
Like you know how many people find it easy to lie to their partners about being faithful? Guess it aint important.
Indeed it isn't; I make the same arguments there.

If it's important one tends to notice sooner or later that it's a lie.

Or if you have an early cancer detection appointment and the doctor lies to you and says that you don't have cancer, and then shows you the wrong CT scan to prove his point. There's nothing there, it's ok Sphinxter you can go home. See you in 5 years! ;)
And guess what; if the doctor lied about one having cancer one will find out showing a marked difference.

One will very quickly find out that one actually does have cancer.

However with the case of catfishing and infidelity it's entirely possible that one never will.

— Bertrand Russell
Aug 10, 2019 12:57 PM

Jul 2015
Sphinxter said:
Railey2 said:

And guess what; if the doctor lied about one having cancer one will find out showing a marked difference.

You will also find out once the clothes come off, so congratz you played yourself and this argument is over.

Have a good one, better luck next time.

Also yeah, "who says that the clothes come off".... Damn dude, do you know what catfishing is? It's typically a romance scam, no? Do I really have to explain this? Ever had that talk with your parents about the bees and the flowers and whatnot, like that's the point that the scammed person wants to get to, but thing is that they never will because they're being lied to. Or if they get there, they'll quickly want to back out for obvious reasons.

You're either really dumb or baiting hard. Hard to tell the difference.
Railey2Aug 10, 2019 1:01 PM

Aug 10, 2019 1:05 PM

Mar 2019
Railey2 said:
Sphinxter said:

You will also find out once the clothes come off, so congratz you played yourself and this argument is over.
Again, why do you keep assuming "the clothes are going to come off". I restate "catfishing is by definition online interaction".

Also yeah, "who says that the clothes come off".... Damn dude, do you know what catfishing is? It's typically a romance scam, no? Do I really have to explain this? Ever had that talk with your parents about the bees and the flowers and whatnot, like that's the point that the scammed person wants to get to, but thing is that they never will because they're being lied to. Or if they get there, they'll quickly want to back out for obvious reasons.

No dude — that's not what it "typically is"; it's just claiming to be a different individual in various traits on the internet; it's not necessarily limited to sex. It can also mean claiming to live in a different country or what-not; there's more to do on the internet than romance and you yourself initially raised the idea that it was also about platonic intereaction so give me none of that crap now.

— Bertrand Russell
Aug 10, 2019 1:08 PM
Jul 2018
LoneWolf said:
Every time I've done it wasn't on purpose, but I kind of ran with it. Usually in MMOs, it actually kind of helps cause you get a lot of free shit.
Same. I did it on MMOs as a kid to get free shit, then I transfered it onto my actual character. Probably the gayest shit I've done LMAO
Aug 10, 2019 1:11 PM

Jul 2015
Sphinxter said:
Railey2 said:
Again, why do you keep assuming "the clothes are going to come off". I restate "catfishing is by definition online interaction".

No dude — that's not what it "typically is"; it's just claiming to be a different individual in various traits on the internet; it's not necessarily limited to sex. It can also mean claiming to live in a different country or what-not; there's more to do on the internet than romance and you yourself initially raised the idea that it was also about platonic intereaction so give me none of that crap now.

it would do you some real good to read the OP of this thread

Mimurona said:
I know this topic sounds funny for most of you guys who pretend to be girls(Ik who you are!) and do it for lol's against fuckbois but thinking a little, do they feel a little remorse or rather pity towards those who build a bond of trust only to find out that the person you liked/loved or bla bla bla is actually a guy behind that girly attitude or a girl behind that boyish personality(which is rare)?
Ofc unless you're okay with both ways in case I send my regards to those catfishers.

Internet is a big place and all...there a some who gives no fucks about the internet friends and do it just to have fun but for those who actually care about...does it feel like you got dumped?

Now I wait for those traps to show up...preparing their "guns" and pew pew on this topic.

This is our context, and from this it should be patently obvious what sort of catfishing we're talking about

Now you can go ahead and make arguments that don't apply to the subject in question at all while pretending that they do, but you shouldn't be surprised if people quickly come to the conclusion that you're a dumbass and then start ignoring your posts.

Which I think I'll do now. Have a good one m8.

Aug 10, 2019 2:39 PM

Aug 2009
GreenSoap said:
LoneWolf said:
Same. I did it on MMOs as a kid to get free shit, then I transfered it onto my actual character. Probably the gayest shit I've done LMAO

Lol I just like to play female chars in MMO's cause shit if I'm gonna look at something for a few hours a day it might as well be attractive to me. Guys just assumed I was actually a girl and started power lvling me and giving me stuff... thats not my problem lol

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aug 12, 2019 8:14 PM

Oct 2010
catfishing is basically "lying and deception" so yeah it's obviously wrong

PantsuSenseiUwU said:
im not pretending to be anything but myself
if you can't figure out which gender i am
you're an idiot LOL

that's a dumb thing to say on the internet

catfishing is basically for awkward and stupid teenagers cus when u grow up u realize that u cant change who u are so u might as well stop being so awkward and accept how things are and just show yourself and admit how things are cus it isn't going to change so catfishing doesn't give you anything

at best when you meet you'll get a huge fight and the guy will insult ur ass off (justified) which isn't nice and at worst you might get in more trouble if you get people invested and stuff

i've witnessed many ppl around me get catfished and it has impacted me personally (i've never been catfished but friends have fucked me over cus of some idiot catfishing them and cus males always prioritize females, even fake ones)
lots of music -
Aug 14, 2019 2:25 AM

Jan 2014
I don't really seek online dating but it's definitely not the "right" things to do. I don't really care if you like.....uses a female character and MMO and got carried by high level player but if you used to it to extract money from gullible person then you sir, are a criminal
"This is boring...I'm bored..."
Aug 14, 2019 4:50 AM

Nov 2018
Lost_Viking said:

I would agree with the fact that you'd have to be on another level of stupid to fall for one of these scams. But I do feel bad still for people who fall for them. They probably know that it's a scam but are in denial thanks to desperation.
Aug 15, 2019 10:34 PM

May 2012
I don't even understand why this needs to be asked. I have huge hate towards the idea that you can just pretend to be anything online to gain something and maybe break someone's trust when it gets revealed. I just cannot see why not be sincere and yourself on here too, lying about gender or looks is just something I'll never understand. If you get close to someone or even decide to meet they'll find out the truth anyway. So there's no real point trying to get close to someone with lies cos at a certain point you'll end up so close the truth just will come out so... why bother.

If someone doesn't like the way you are then just fucking move on and find the people who like the genuine you. Lying will only get you _so_ far. And end up causing stress and trust issues to people you interact with.

I personally thought no one would ever be able to fool me online cos I thought I was smart but oh well. We live and learn. Nowadays I trust no one. Interacting with someone daily for years does not mean you know that person no matter how much it feels like it.
Aug 16, 2019 3:07 AM

Aug 2018
I consider catfish also to be about various types of jokes so it could be ok depending on situation..
Aug 16, 2019 3:29 AM

Dec 2017
vikty said:
I don't even understand why this needs to be asked. I have huge hate towards the idea that you can just pretend to be anything online to gain something and maybe break someone's trust when it gets revealed. I just cannot see why not be sincere and yourself on here too, lying about gender or looks is just something I'll never understand. If you get close to someone or even decide to meet they'll find out the truth anyway. So there's no real point trying to get close to someone with lies cos at a certain point you'll end up so close the truth just will come out so... why bother.

If someone doesn't like the way you are then just fucking move on and find the people who like the genuine you. Lying will only get you _so_ far. And end up causing stress and trust issues to people you interact with.

I personally thought no one would ever be able to fool me online cos I thought I was smart but oh well. We live and learn. Nowadays I trust no one. Interacting with someone daily for years does not mean you know that person no matter how much it feels like it.

kkkkk....~~
yeah I agree with you.

Currently catfishing is not illegal but elements of the activity could be covered by different parts of the law. If a victim hands over money, the "catfish" could be prosecuted for fraud. Someone using a fake profile to post offensive messages or doctored images designed to humiliate could also face criminal action.
Aug 16, 2019 9:09 AM
Jul 2019
it's wrong. most catfishers are insecure with themselves. They want to take on a persona that they think other people will like or some do it For “boredom and entertainment.”

sgtlizzieAug 16, 2019 9:12 AM
Aug 16, 2019 2:42 PM
Jul 2018
Catfishing is wrong. you can't develop a healthy bond with anyone with lies.
Anybody watched that stupid movie called Sierra Burgess is a loser? I hated it. A girl who catfished a boy and in the end he ended up with her even though she never truly apologized or was genuinely sorry?
Aug 25, 2019 2:35 PM

Feb 2019
Yes, it’s VERY bad. Especially when I’m trying to start a serious friendship with someone; since friendship is basically built on trust. If you betray that trust, then I can’t really be friends with you.
To judge others by your own standard is the height of folly.
Aug 26, 2019 6:36 PM

Nov 2016
Lost_Viking said:

I'm an 18 year old blonde attractive female from the UK. Want to have cyber sex with me?
I have big boobs and a really fat ass.
Aug 26, 2019 6:46 PM

Jun 2016
SpamuraiSensei said:
I'm an 18 year old blonde attractive female from the UK. Want to have cyber sex with me?
I have big boobs and a really fat ass.
Nah, I'm more of a flat-chested eyepatch-wearing purple-haired Japanese schoolgirl type. Also, she has to be a magical girl.
Sep 16, 2019 11:34 PM

Aug 2014
lol no especially if it proves points

i.e the catfishman who catfishes tinder sluts while pretending to be a chad

penis lol
Sep 16, 2019 11:39 PM

Aug 2014
incel said:
lol no especially if it proves points

i.e the catfishman who catfishes tinder sluts while pretending to be a chad

i agree own all tinder girls who go for 10/10 guys
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - 5 hours ago

10 by Zarutaku »»
29 minutes ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

9 by fae »»
32 minutes ago

» Is it ok if your partner has a best friend (bestie) of the opposite sex?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 20

20 by fae »»
37 minutes ago

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk? ( 1 2 )

bobbysalmon - Apr 17

52 by fae »»
45 minutes ago

Poll: » thoughts on social experiments?

deg - 47 minutes ago

0 by deg »»
47 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.