Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2019 6:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They're not as powerful as Accelerator himself but the Misaka clones are still badass when they get serious imo. Also, about time we're seeing more Uiharu in this spinoff. The skirt flipping though

Also more characters introduced from the science side. Man, this franchise just gets bigger and bigger.

Aug 2, 2019 7:08 AM

Nov 2007
That girl waking up (as a puppet?) and attacked those officers.

One escaped because Acce. overused his power. One of MISAKAs attempted to face the teams but got caught.

Less important Railgun girls.

Another MISAKA asked his help on rescuing that MISAKA that got caught.

After hearing the detail, he still decided to get involved.

The lab person caught attention on the MISAKA they caught.

4 new girls from the lab... one of them having creepy abilities w. many eyes.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 2, 2019 7:40 AM

Apr 2010
So Accelerator hitting his limit again just when he was needed.
Anyway it seems Estelle managed to pick up another pet and she already called Accelerator importuned which seems suggestive.
Misika clone being kidnapped also is a interesting sign not to mention those 4 girls.
Aug 2, 2019 10:59 AM

Aug 2013
Not a bad episode I guess. Damn Accelerator is just too crazy. He hit his limit during the fight in the morgue.

Nice to see Uiharu and Saten.

Aug 2, 2019 11:18 AM

Aug 2018
Saten always bothering Uiharu! Good to see you after time, waiting for Railgun 3. I think it's the third time that one of Saten's urban legends is close to reality.

Finally Scavenger! I only knew them for Railgun's manga so seeing them leave a laboratory left me surprised hahahaha. Waiting to see Seike and Yakumaru in action!
Aug 2, 2019 11:42 AM

Jul 2012
Saten and Uiharu!!! Just seeing them makes me happy!
Interesting that Scavenger was first animated in Accel anime, though it won't get there probably. Would've been nice to see more about Leader.
Really enjoying the adaptation so far.
Aug 2, 2019 11:51 AM

Jul 2015
The episode was really nice,Loved Esther Accelerator moments,Saten and Uiharu and Misaka clone.

And finally we see the Scavengers in the anime.The next epsode should be bang.

The Adaptation is really good.

Aug 2, 2019 12:21 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm i guess Accel doesn't like to be upstaged huh. But even to Accel disrespecting the dead is something that is just unforgivable. Its nice to see Uiharu and Saten again after so long. If anything the people backing DA sure are quite the eccentric but powerful group. Last order's little tantrum sure was amusing as was the Misaka Clone's replies. So as expected the DA are a splinter faction of Anti skill that went rogue. Despite the danger Estelle was pretty brave at going after DA with just one ally. In a way DA is a dark mirror of the worst of Anti skill members who think that rules do not apply to them. Hmm an interesting ep that did well in expanding upon DA and their backers. Estelle's guardian Hasami sure did well in showing her powers after her Resurrection. Looks like next ep will pit Estelle, Hasami and Accel against these scavengers.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2019 12:49 PM

Jun 2019
I need more Accelerator and Esther.

The Scavengers finally got animated, nice.

I really love the Adaptation so far.
Aug 2, 2019 1:22 PM

Nov 2016
Imagine being so foolish to start a fight with Accelerator and a few minutes later, after getting a second chance by the God, to kidnap MISAKA. This guy will have his blood flow reversed for sure
Aug 2, 2019 2:06 PM

Apr 2013
Accelerator beeing awesome in the beginning of the episode, i like it.
For some reason it's kind of weird seeing the Railgun girls in Accelerator anime
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Aug 2, 2019 2:17 PM

Dec 2018
It is incredible the amount of things that happen in this city, evil groups and kidnappings are the order of the day and one wonders how parents approve to bring their children here being that any unscrupulous scientist can try to take advantage of their qualities (Anyway weaks espers like Uiharu will be safe because there is not much power they can get)
but the biggest question is where is Touma? Wasn't he supposed to be the defender of all and everyone? They kidnapped a Misaka and these were supposed to be part of their harem? Now you know that his words are empty and his motivation is ridiculous.
Aug 2, 2019 3:24 PM
Feb 2018
Can anyone answer me why did Estelle resurrected that dead girl?
Aug 2, 2019 4:31 PM

May 2015
Great to see some more mad Accelerator and the fact that one of the clones was kidnapped will bring some interesting scenes.

I hope we actually see Accelerator kill some people like he says he will otherwise its going against his character. Was a little worried about that when he didn't fully kill that guy.

Other than that another good episode. Still cant get over why they changed the look of the Misaka clones. Prefer them in Railgun.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 2, 2019 5:47 PM

Feb 2018
ChinskiaBajka said:
Can anyone answer me why did Estelle resurrected that dead girl?

the girl was being used as the base for the robot on epi 2 I think, she resurrected her to properly send her soul to the afterlife, all that magical shenanigans, but the DA guys showed up so she did not finished that last part, hence she is still undead.

but anyway, Koga Aoi is voicing Naru /o/ now I have a proper reason to watch this anime!!!
Aug 2, 2019 10:09 PM

Oct 2014
Ughhhh that CG car made me puke. The animation is overall bad.
But this series is FAR better than Toaru Majutsu III.
Aug 3, 2019 12:10 AM

Dec 2014
so like this and that and magic starting mixing together
Aug 3, 2019 1:30 AM

Apr 2019
Accelerator being a badass in the beginning, too bad, he was in crippled state.
The CG car is mediocre but it didn't bother me much.
Aug 3, 2019 2:20 AM

Oct 2008
I really like the attitude of Accelerator of being a villain but not really a full blown villain!
4/5.

Aug 3, 2019 2:39 AM

Apr 2014
Z_Tetriminos said:

Remember index III and opm2 then watch accel and see how godly it is compared to what the former 2 got in terms of animation/art and pacing.
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Aug 3, 2019 2:47 AM

Apr 2019
AcceleratorAngel said:
Z_Tetriminos said:

Remember index III and opm2 then watch accel and see how godly it is compared to what the former 2 got in terms of animation/art and pacing.

Yeah the animation/art and pacing in Accelerator is good compared to Index III.
Aug 3, 2019 5:18 AM

Feb 2014
Accelerator was making such easy work of the DA soldiers, but sadly, his head wound burst open again, rendering him unconscious. Thanks to this one of the DA guys escaped and was able to take one of the Misaka clones hostage. That bastards going to pay the price for that. >=(

On the bright side, Uiharu and Saten make their small appearance in this episode, with Saten flipping up Uiharu's skirt as usual. Saten's urban legend about the train that never stops was actually true this time, which was run by someone from the governing board who is corrupt-sounding.

The Scavengers make their appearance here and their main job is to eradicate DA completely. My only experience with them is from the Railgun manga so far, so it'll be good to see what they did before they appeared in other spin-off. =)

Great episode again and aside from the average CG Dodge used as an escape car, the art and animation is still very good. ^_^
Aug 3, 2019 5:30 AM
Aug 2018
ACELERATORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORORO
Aug 3, 2019 8:56 AM

Oct 2017
His wound reopened sigh , really wanted to see him kick ass. Well they kidnapped no.10046 so there will be hell to pay, Accelerator will rip em off for sure. Just waiting to see how things will go next.
Aug 3, 2019 9:00 AM
Oct 2018
Fede_5000 said:
It is incredible the amount of things that happen in this city, evil groups and kidnappings are the order of the day and one wonders how parents approve to bring their children here being that any unscrupulous scientist can try to take advantage of their qualities (Anyway weaks espers like Uiharu will be safe because there is not much power they can get)
but the biggest question is where is Touma? Wasn't he supposed to be the defender of all and everyone? They kidnapped a Misaka and these were supposed to be part of their harem? Now you know that his words are empty and his motivation is ridiculous.

Touma is very likely not even in Academy City, this happens around the same time as the Orsola arc. As for the above, you're implying that people even know most of the dark stuff that happens in Academy City, and no even weak espers aren't safe because the girl used in the first Coffin was level 2.
Aug 3, 2019 1:22 PM

Nov 2018
Accelerator tries so hard to be a villain is so entertaining to watch.

Accelerator being the protagonist is so great.
Aug 3, 2019 6:44 PM

Apr 2014
Fede_5000 said:

Touma's busy as hell already, besides the number of tragedies and incidents in AC out number the stars in the sky. If someone isn't dying on that day, than that means there is something very wrong with AC on that day.

Welcome to AC, the capital of Academy City Dictatorship that is made up of 50% shitty person, 40% bystanders, 5% masterminds and 5% heroes.

And let me tell you, AC got the best media in the world, "it is the safest place in the world", and if you disagree, then you are wrong, please wait shortly while our great founder Aleister arrange a way to convince you how wrong you are.

Honestly in AC there is only 3 ways to live.
1) You indulge in the dark side, abuse the inherent anarchy of the city, embrace the fact that "your scum, I am scum, everybody in this rotten city is scum".

2) You live in blissful ignorance, convinced that AC is a tech paradise...until you end up dragged into one of the hundreds of ongoing conspiracies that litter the city and regret your decision on entering here.

3) You fight against the darkness, becoming one of the many vigilantes of AC and gain some semblance of normal life. Knowing that this city is a rotten hellhole that have some very pretty street, and there isn't much one can do to change the entire city...at least for now.

Oh, and leaving is not an opinion, that's the fastest way to end up in a morgue with a 100% convincing fabricated story about how you die. Also your family member gets a free ticket for "a surprise trip to one of AC's collaborator facility" where they will provide "extended benefits" for extra curious parents who gets too nosy. (Warning: ticket may be used repeatedly and is verified by the government of Japan. Government of Japan have testified that it is totally safe, and they aren't saying it because one of AC's black ops team have their family in a gas chamber and a gun to their head.)

Afterall AC is created by a drug-addicted/alcoholic/suicidal occultist that masturbates 100 times a month, engaged in gay sex, had a failed marriage, hates christianity, advocates a form of hedonism and believed in the idea of "if my life is shitty, so should yours be as well".

The fact he even bothered to keep a facade of being socially acceptable with his city is already something worth praising god for.
ap1001Aug 3, 2019 7:32 PM
"You had no free will, you chased your vices along the same path as all of the others." - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Diamond in the rough
Aug 3, 2019 8:19 PM
Mar 2015
So DA is Antiskill gone bad. The very people who built it are now wiping it out
Aug 4, 2019 6:47 AM
Jul 2016
AcceleratorAngel said:
Z_Tetriminos said:

well...accelerator was having its time in the production with alittle help from A.C.G.T while DAL III , Index III (kadokawa's fault) And OPM S2 (Banadi Arts and TV Tokyo's fault) were dragged to be aired in a given time and J.C.Staff was busy with other stuff so the rush happen
Aug 4, 2019 12:51 PM

Sep 2014
best girl squad is here!

When Accelerator had his "hurr durr Im so evil" moment in the beginning there was a second of silence before the OP started. That made me laugh way to hard. It felt like thos anime situations when someone does something cringy and everyone starts laughing.

Same thing happened later again when literally nobody cared about what he is saying. Poor Accelerator, nobody is taking him seriously.

And apparently Accelerator is starting to build a harem as well.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Aug 4, 2019 2:50 PM

Aug 2018
Accelerator has harem? Lol.
"Just because I’ve gotten weaker, it doesn’t mean that you got stronger, right?"
Aug 6, 2019 12:40 AM

Apr 2018
They're introducing more and more characters in the series which is fine but they should explain well enough who they are
Aug 6, 2019 3:53 AM

Aug 2017
I really liked Saten and Uiharu cameo!

Good episode. Next pls.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 6, 2019 8:21 AM
Jul 2019
Great episode . Really enjoyed the interactions

Great to see new characters being introduced
Aug 6, 2019 10:39 AM

Jul 2009
Already guessed that DA are Antiskill traitors. So there seems to be a three-sided conflict now, which Accelerator wants to join for the lulz. I wonder if the reincarnated girl will continue going around in her undies and cloak for the rest of the series lol.
Aug 6, 2019 8:03 PM
Jan 2019
The girl who was dead, revived again?What?Wasn't Esther supposed to put the corpse to rest in peace?

Now, I hope the mad scientist doesn't do anything to the Misaka clone that abducted DA.
Accelerator with that wound he has, is vulnerable.

Are those 4 girls the original AntiSkill?
Aug 7, 2019 9:09 PM

Jan 2013
Damn, what an intense episode!
I really hope that nothing will happen to Misaka clone.

Accelerator will have a few good enemies now...

Damn, i really miss the Railgun spinoff, thanks for showing the girls.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 11, 2019 12:40 AM

Dec 2014
sad one of the misaka's clone got abducted... Saten san cameo nice.... ish we could see more of her
Aug 24, 2019 7:21 AM

Dec 2013
Saten and Uiharu appearing was random.

Accelerator will definitely open his wound again before this arc is over.

That’s a helpful corpse!
Sep 20, 2020 4:14 PM

May 2017
Is it just me or did Uiharu and Saten look completely different than they did in the three seasons of Index and Railgun? They looked unrecognizable and I only knew it was them because of their behavior. I'm surprised this was not mentioned in this forum.
Feb 26, 2021 2:16 PM

May 2017
Saten-shi is even more cute than before ! I have to watch railhun 3 fast
I wonder how her rumours are almost always true...its like she always pick the right one when its needed , such a powerfull power !
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jul 12, 2021 1:27 PM

Apr 2013
Railgun girls appearing was unexpected. Seems like their enemies now have other enemies, but both are pretty psycho.
Jun 6, 2023 11:12 AM

May 2020
Accelerator's brain feeling the toll just at the wrong time.. they really nerfed him good with the brain damage thing :( DA just asking for trouble now that they've kidnapped one of the sisters, this time hope Accelerator doesn't miss.

Also hey I always thought Saten was just a Railgun character, I mean she never appeared in Index, so kind of a surprise seeing her here.

Zombie girl should put some clothes on though( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 19, 2023 1:30 PM

Nov 2010
Hasami has been revived but is now more of a robot than a person. Did she lose her personality for good? Also, she's hot!
It looks like Esther has fallen for Accelerator. hehe
Cameo from Railgun, including the OST. It's nice to see Saten! However, she doesn't look good here as in Railgun.
I just saw the Scavengers from Railgun. Are they different from regular Espers since they came from those things and had to be "activated?"
I like the helmets used by DA troops.
Infighting between the enemy forces. This should be interesting.
Nov 28, 2023 2:06 PM

Nov 2023
Accelerator sure is wreckful

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2019

40 by Suckmypokeballs »»
Mar 2, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2019

87 by AYINLC »»
Jan 27, 7:14 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

51 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 2:10 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

39 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 2:09 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 8 Discussion

AcceleratorAngel - Aug 30, 2019

47 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 2:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.