Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Which one do you Prefer?
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 2, 2018 4:31 AM

Nov 2017
I love erza so I had to go with fairy tail, but I see great things in the future for black clover.
Jan 2, 2018 9:42 AM

Dec 2016
Shina_Hoshi said:
Jellalo said:

I disagree with you Fairy Tail has so many fans love it and the reason Fairy Tail succeed is because of them
😊😊

Hey, uh... I don’t want to offend you or anything, but you can’t deny facts. Many people loved it yet many people hated it, too. If you haven’t seen the hate, you might not have been in the anime community that long.
But of course, you like what you like. :D
I agree with you..yeah you are right many people love it and many people hate it...the point I was trying to say that Fairy Tail has a lot of fans love it all around the world and become successful because of them
😊😊
😊😊
Jan 2, 2018 9:48 AM

Dec 2016
UltimateFujoshi said:
I love erza so I had to go with fairy tail, but I see great things in the future for black clover.
I love Erza too she is my favorite anime character 😊
Jan 3, 2018 4:09 PM
Oct 2013
Black Clover>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fairy Tail
Jan 3, 2018 6:32 PM

Jan 2018
Fairy tail easily, it’s one of the best anime’s out there don’t let the haters fool you. It’s that popular for a reason.
Jan 5, 2018 10:28 PM
Oct 2010
KurataLordStage said:
Black Clover.
Yes, the show had a rough start but as for right now its pretty decent. Plus the dub is amazing.
Fairy Tail is hot garbage and its one of the worst things I seen in the shounen genre

So the anime with a constant screaming protagonist and a ripoff of a character that wants to be Hokage/King of the Pirates is better. I don't see Natsu screaming every sentence like Asta. Your taste in anime is what's hot garbage.
Jan 6, 2018 2:23 AM

Aug 2015
SolidZone said:
KurataLordStage said:
Black Clover.
Yes, the show had a rough start but as for right now its pretty decent. Plus the dub is amazing.
Fairy Tail is hot garbage and its one of the worst things I seen in the shounen genre

So the anime with a constant screaming protagonist and a ripoff of a character that wants to be Hokage/King of the Pirates is better. I don't see Natsu screaming every sentence like Asta. Your taste in anime is what's hot garbage.
SolidZone said:

KurataLordStage said:
Black Clover.

Am not saying that Black Clover is a good shounen or anything but least it's getting a bit better compare to Fairy Tail especially in the final arc in the manga where the writing completely goes to hell. Erza destroying a meteor while having broken bones...
Plus unlike most of the fairy tail guild members where they do nothing most of the time the Black Bulls guild actually have enjoyable character that have personally. Yes they are generic but I rather take the characters in the Black Bulls instead of the countless one dimensional Fairy Tail guild members.
Also unlike Black Clover the arcs in Fairy Tail are repetitive as fuck always the heroes one shotting the villain's with no problems.
Asta may be annoying and generic but least he's getting character development unlike Natsu who hasn't change since chapter/episode 1.
Final thing in the dub Asta doesn't scream that much and the dub itself is very good.
So my taste in anime isn't hot garbage.
Have a nice day.
Jan 6, 2018 3:14 AM

Dec 2016
KurataLordStage said:
SolidZone said:

SolidZone said:

Am not saying that Black Clover is a good shounen or anything but least it's getting a bit better compare to Fairy Tail especially in the final arc in the manga where the writing completely goes to hell. Erza destroying a meteor while having broken bones...
Plus unlike most of the fairy tail guild members where they do nothing most of the time the Black Bulls guild actually have enjoyable character that have personally. Yes they are generic but I rather take the characters in the Black Bulls instead of the countless one dimensional Fairy Tail guild members.
Also unlike Black Clover the arcs in Fairy Tail are repetitive as fuck always the heroes one shotting the villain's with no problems.
Asta may be annoying and generic but least he's getting character development unlike Natsu who hasn't change since chapter/episode 1.
Final thing in the dub Asta doesn't scream that much and the dub itself is very good.
Have a nice day.

Why you spoiled it the thing about Erza? ?why just why? ?😢😢
Jan 6, 2018 7:32 PM

Mar 2015
SolidZone said:
KurataLordStage said:
Black Clover.

well, he is searrching for someone who rise them that suddenly lost who actually secretly pulling string from behind, oh wait, that's HXH... oh no, it's already as far as kimba the white lion....

seriously, you need to rethink your experience if natsu is more special than asta...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 7, 2018 1:16 AM
Oct 2010
KurataLordStage said:
SolidZone said:

SolidZone said:

Have a nice day.

Never read the manga, so I can't say. And just so you know, Erza is my least favorite Fairy Tail character. Says she's the strongest wizard in Fairy Tail, but it doesn't show it if plot armor keeps getting in the way. I heard the creator wrote that in because Erza lost to a death battle against Zoro.
Other than Asta, Yuno, Noelle, and Magna, I don't give a crap about everyone else. Unlike all the characters in Fairy Tail, I enjoyed them all because they all have personality. I hate to say it, but I like them more than the characters of Bleach even though that's my favorite anime. Wish the writing didn't go the same fate as Fairy Tail did.
Asta isn't any different with that giant sword of his, all he needs is one cut and you're done for.
At least the dub is fine, but it doesn't change the fact he's generic, OP, screams a lot, and has a redundant goal. Natsu may be a hotheaded character, but that's just how he is.
If it ain't hot garbage, why do you rate most mainstream anime lower than 4? If I rate anything lower than that, that means the art, animation, voice acting, and sound is low quality. I may not like Black Clover right now, but it's not to the point I rate it that low.
Good day to you too.

Kuma said:
SolidZone said:

well, he is searrching for someone who rise them that suddenly lost who actually secretly pulling string from behind, oh wait, that's HXH... oh no, it's already as far as kimba the white lion....

seriously, you need to rethink your experience if natsu is more special than asta...

What's wrong with a series borrowing inspiration? At least Fairy Tail has a story where Black Clover flat out copies it from other shows. Asta becoming Wizard King is same as Naruto being Hokage or Luffy being King of the Pirates.

You need to rethink YOUR experience if Black Clover is considered original...
Jan 7, 2018 1:33 AM

Mar 2015
SolidZone said:
Kuma said:

What's wrong with a series borrowing inspiration? At least Fairy Tail has a story where Black Clover flat out copies it from other shows. Asta becoming Wizard King is same as Naruto being Hokage or Luffy being King of the Pirates.

You need to rethink YOUR experience if Black Clover is considered original...

who said it original?

so, when it's fairy tail, it's inspiration, but when it's Black clover, it's copying?

wow, talking about double standard...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 10, 2018 10:06 AM
Jan 2017
I did like Fairy tail, but I was getting too overwhelmed by fillers and such.

I'm watching Black Clover at the moment and the main character is so weird, but so far it's okay. The episode where Asta joined the bulls, it reminded me a lot like Fairy tail when Lucy first joined the guild and everyone started fighting.

In the mean time, I'm not so sure.
GoddessofMayhemJan 10, 2018 10:09 AM
Jan 12, 2018 8:29 AM
Oct 2017
It's gonna be fairy tail for sure until now, black cover pace just to slow and kinda boring sometimes, need more friendship thing
And Fairy tail had so many good songs + natsu is so likeable
Jan 12, 2018 8:38 AM

Mar 2016
Black Clover is better in my opinion because I like Asta whereas I dislike the entire main cast of Fairy Tail. They were intolerable.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 2018 1:08 PM

Oct 2017
SolidZone said:
KurataLordStage said:
Black Clover.

Natsu screams plenty as well. And overall both are garbage. Not sure how you can bash people's taste and then like FT..something doesn't add up here
Jan 16, 2018 7:21 AM

May 2017
FT
-plot armor galore
-boobs are bigger than the plot
-broken strengths
-terrible fight direction
-wasted suspense build ups
-friendship powah
-friendship speeches
-detestable characters which are either bland or flat out annoying
-shit villains

BC
-Asta screams
-slow af
-average
-too early to compare

So far it's BC > FT

But whether BC remains average even until it's manga gets cancelled, FT is beyond saving, worst battle shounen of all time
Jan 16, 2018 8:54 PM
Oct 2010
Aardwolf94 said:
SolidZone said:

Natsu screams plenty as well. And overall both are garbage. Not sure how you can bash people's taste and then like FT..something doesn't add up here

That's because I don't like Fairy Tail as a whole, just bits and pieces of it such as the characters and OST. Heck, I even prefer Lucy more than Orihime from Bleach and that was my favorite anime before the terrible ending. Fairy Tail is like a leftover steak and still edible, while Black Clover is a rotten chicken pie with maggots on top of it.

TsundeReaper said:
FT
-plot armor galore
-broken strengths
-friendship powah
-friendship speeches
-shit villains

BC
-Asta screams
-slow af
-average
-too early to compare

So far it's BC > FT

But whether BC remains average even until it's manga gets cancelled, FT is beyond saving, worst battle shounen of all time

You should also add:

-Generic goal (Hokage/King of the Pirates ripoff)
-Protagonist with OP powers
-Boring characters
-MC was chosen to be in a magic squad just to further the plot
-Female MC thinks they're better than everyone else just because they're loyal

This trash is worse than Tokyo Ghoul.
Jan 17, 2018 9:26 PM

Mar 2015
SolidZone said:
Aardwolf94 said:

That's because I don't like Fairy Tail as a whole, just bits and pieces of it such as the characters and OST. Heck, I even prefer Lucy more than Orihime from Bleach and that was my favorite anime before the terrible ending. Fairy Tail is like a leftover steak and still edible, while Black Clover is a rotten chicken pie with maggots on top of it.

TsundeReaper said:
FT
-plot armor galore
-broken strengths
-friendship powah
-friendship speeches
-shit villains

BC
-Asta screams
-slow af
-average
-too early to compare

So far it's BC > FT

You should also add:

-Boring characters

ahh uhh...
>he want to be sorcere emperor, not a king... more like military general than a king... and there is king obviously...
>well, i can't said he is op when he need to be saved lot of times...
>depend
>well, it is his dreams, and you will understand yami character and why he chose him (well, either he doing it intentionally or not, who knows...)
>the elitism will play big part in the story tbh... the kingdom literaly devided by it... like caste in india, but determined with magic...

>also, how you can compare it with tokyo ghoul? they aren't even similiar...
Jan 17, 2018 10:43 PM
Oct 2010
Kuma said:
SolidZone said:

You should also add:

-Boring characters

ahh uhh...
>he want to be sorcere emperor, not a king... more like military general than a king... and there is king obviously...
>depend
>well, it is his dreams, and you will understand yami character and why he chose him (well, either he doing it intentionally or not, who knows...)
>the elitism will play big part in the story tbh... the kingdom literaly devided by it... like caste in india, but determined with magic...

-I watched the dub for reasons, but I'm pretty sure I heard "Wizard King." Emperor, king, it doesn't matter. It can be modified, but the goal of wanting to be a leader of something is still the same.
-Well obviously it's in the beginning of the story. For plot, they have to make the other characters relevant and let them show off. Otherwise, they wouldn't be character development. But when the series progresses, he will be.
-Ok.
-My problem is not the character during that scene, it's the execution. I think it could have been handled better.
-Since it's currently still around the beginning of the series, that can change over time. But right now, my point still stands.

It's not. Out of all the anime I've seen so far, I just hate that show the most and Black Clover is soon going to surpass it due to how generic it is.
Jan 17, 2018 11:42 PM

Mar 2015
SolidZone said:
Kuma said:

ahh uhh...
>depend

-I watched the dub for reasons, but I'm pretty sure I heard "Wizard King." Emperor, king, it doesn't matter. It can be modified, but the goal of wanting to be a leader of something is still the same.
-Well obviously it's in the beginning of the story. For plot, they have to make the other characters relevant and let them show off. Otherwise, they wouldn't be character development. But when the series progresses, he will be.
-Ok.
-My problem is not the character during that scene, it's the execution. I think it could have been handled better.
-Since it's currently still around the beginning of the series, that can change over time. But right now, my point still stands.

It's not. Out of all the anime I've seen so far, I just hate that show the most and Black Clover is soon going to surpass it due to how generic it is.

>it was funimation being funimation (which fantranslator also do same mistake, until actual king showed up)... and of course want to be leader, what else? that's already far different world building than any series you mentioned... one piece want to be pirate king, which the world building supposed to be villian while world goverment is where the power is... while in naruto, hokage is more both goverment and military when daimyou is aristocrat... i mean, again, it's already
different then lets said, FT which other series i already mentioned which pretty much searching someone who supposed to be lost...
>well, as much as manga goes, not yet... and again, as soon enemy know asta power, they also adapt, and ironicaly, asta geting famous soon enough...
>well, because it is doesn't explained yet...
>they already mentioned in early episode that clover kingdom divided in 3 part, the commoner, middle class, and upper class who are loved by mana...and it was dividing as much even until live teritory while commoner live in most outer near enemy kingdom while upperclass live in the center kingdom with prosperity...

well, if you fail to see the different and only generelize, of course it will be generic...
Sep 30, 2018 5:36 PM
Sep 2018
I have watched both the shows, but my opinion will be the minority as Black Clover is more interesting than Fairy Tail as the story goes on and on.

The pace of Black Clover began with slowish type but managed to pick up from few episodes. Also it has a balance of each and every character the series has presented with their past,their achievements and their character development which was lacking in Fairy Tail.

Black Clover has also got the balance elements of Comedy and Seriousness.

As the story goes on further, More interesting the plot becomes with the balance of Action, Fantasy, Comedy and development of the main character and the supportive ones.

I'd highly suggest to watch Black Clover rather than Fairy Tail.
Oct 1, 2018 7:12 PM
Aug 2017
Fairy Tail is better in many aspects like:
Art/Animation
OSTs
Characters
Voice Actors/Actresses
Story Developments (even the last arc was kinda letdown)
Quotes and Meanings

Black Clover is better in:
Action/Battle Scenes
Comedy

I like both, though.
JJT1407Oct 1, 2018 7:17 PM
Oct 2, 2018 2:43 AM

Nov 2017
Black Clovers Manga is better than Fairy Tail because it has better designs but the Fairy Tail anime is better than Black Clover.
Oct 2, 2018 2:57 AM

Jan 2018
Haven't watched the other but Fairy Tail I guess.
Oct 2, 2018 9:20 AM

Jun 2009
well fairy tail in the beginning was nice and funny to watch as it goes on just beeing annoying just watching it too bring time around

Black clover i read the manga and it isnt bad but the anime is annoying all the charas say the same phrases over and over with a weird high voice and that alone pisses me of since its like a broken record and the continue just goes on with it doubt it get better till the end soo right now its hard too say witch on is better since im not found of either of them
Oct 2, 2018 1:05 PM
Aug 2018
You call fairy tail trash, but has 8/10 on the score.
Black clover would be better if was animated by another studio rather than Pierrot or Toei.
Oct 2, 2018 1:45 PM

Apr 2018
I like fairy tail more than Black clover.Fairy tail was more engaging than Black clover. But the shows have lot of stuff that keep repeating again and again.

Black clover manga is miles better than its anime. The anime would be better if they can increase the pacing and reduce the fillers. It's not like they have to worry about the anime catching up to the manga.
Jul 10, 2019 1:15 AM
Mar 2018
TakamakiJoker said:
SolidZone said:

SolidZone said:

Have a nice day.

People don't have any problem in goku defeating piccolo with ALL his bones broken, but why do people complain when erza destroyed a meteor with one bone intact?
Jul 13, 2019 4:22 AM
Mar 2018
Kuribro said:
Fairy tail easily, it’s one of the best anime’s out there don’t let the haters fool you. It’s that popular for a reason.

You have spoken my mind. People just hate FT more because it is not in the jump. Any non-jump manga has to be very good to become popular, whereas jump mangas get popular easily
Jul 26, 2019 9:09 AM
Jul 2018
Two words, Fairy Tail
Jul 26, 2019 9:11 AM
Jul 2018
EMP-511 said:
Kuribro said:

You have spoken my mind. People just hate FT more because it is not in the jump. Any non-jump manga has to be very good to become popular, whereas jump mangas get popular easily

True
Some people are way too blinded to talk to
Jul 30, 2019 9:57 AM

Jan 2013
Both are the same mindless generic shounen.
Jul 30, 2019 9:58 AM

Jan 2013
AmeliaNeston2003 said:
EMP-511 said:

True

You shouldnt speak with your eyes.
Jul 30, 2019 10:57 AM
Jul 2018
Vooo said:
Both are the same mindless generic shounen.

(Generic) Nope the canon Sequel Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest manga is telling otherwise
And Fairy Tail is an Ecchi manga
removed-userJul 30, 2019 11:23 AM
Jul 30, 2019 10:58 AM
Jul 2018
Vooo said:
AmeliaNeston2003 said:

True

Speak what? the truth? Why should I stop telling the truth
That's how some people are

You shouldn't speak illogical
removed-userJul 30, 2019 11:19 AM
Jul 31, 2019 12:15 AM
Jul 2018
Vooo said:
AmeliaNeston2003 said:

True

Oh and High School DxD is also Generic a non shounen
and so is One Piece
Fairy Tail is Far from generic

It has DEATHS to it's support characters

Stop playing as a blinded person

Anyone with intelligence knows that
Except people like you

Rob (From Team Makarov), Simon, Lahar, Igneel , died permanent ( Yuri from Team Mavis died but off scene) (Historia Simon doesn't count)

One Piece has a Stupid plot armor with Katakuri Oda resulted to make it a rival fight at last minute thought Stupid move
And that Laughable giant Kaido's Dragon Form gets stomped by a Base Form Luffy , One Piece Anime and Manga loses their scores from me
From 10 to 6 is that what Triggered you?
Also it has plenty of Plot armors and A**pulls I've a list , for now these are enough

Black Clover has 0% chance to surpass Fairy Tail and neither the canon sequel Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest manga
One Piece has LOST to Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest manga
Black Clover begun bringing dead people to life but of course people don't complain , They support it because it's a Shounen Jump
Keep denying it in your room
removed-userJul 31, 2019 3:08 AM
Jul 31, 2019 12:42 AM

Oct 2011
to me fairy tail was good, but this season now seems so rushed up - making it really average. but i'll keep watching it because of the previous seasons.
black clover taking things a bit too slow but doing everything just fine, you can see they building something, its not the best storyline but its working for them.
if i need to compare i would dare to say that black clover is better.
of course thats only my opinion based on fairy tail current average season..
Jul 31, 2019 12:53 AM
Jul 2018
SleepySama580 said:
to me fairy tail was good, but this season now seems so rushed up - making it really average. but i'll keep watching it because of the previous seasons.
black clover taking things a bit too slow but doing everything just fine, you can see they building something, its not the best storyline but its working for them.

You'll be surprised at the final battle of FT's final season
No spoilers from me but Hiro said he wanted to do more with Acnologia
that's a huge improvement to see
These final episodes aren't being rushed but the other episodes some are rushed For now they are adapting 2 chapters each ep making it Slower + chance of Extending the fights
removed-userJul 31, 2019 12:59 AM
Jul 31, 2019 1:12 AM

Oct 2011
AmeliaNeston2003 said:
SleepySama580 said:

You'll be surprised at the final battle ofp FT's final season
These final episodes aren't being rushed but the other episodes some are rushed For now they are adapting 2 chapters each ep making it Slower + chance of Extending the fights

sounds nice and if you say so im believeing you but i can't see how this is making up for the entire season, when i look at the overall it was average like i said, but maybe im rushing to judge - I'll wait for the final.
Jul 31, 2019 1:39 AM
Jul 2018
SleepySama580 said:
AmeliaNeston2003 said:

You'll be surprised at the final battle ofp FT's final season

sounds nice and if you say so im believeing you but i can't see how this is making up for the entire season, when i look at the overall it was average like i said, but maybe im rushing to judge - I'll wait for the final.

You're right about that they rushed a lot T-T A1 Studios seems like they don't care for the series anymore as they used to
they begun go slower from ep 39
it begun with Mira vs Jacob is when some things got extended ( in the manga it was just Mira oneshot Jacob without any talk , he didn't even attack her in the manga)
Anime did Mira vs Jacob much better, it was a bit longer

Ajeel´s final fight was just a punch getting added the manga didn't have that
Gildarts vs August got extended compared to the manga
it's alright to judge now :P

but for me it's always best to wait for the final fight
I'm sure the rest of the budget went there

It's true that Hiro said that I will bring his talk just in case

That's what Hiro said

(One of the characters that I think of is Acnologia. In my mind I had a deeper setting for this character,” the creator revealed
But the story is from the main character's point of view, so I couldn't really do that. I may have some time to explore the story of Acnologia at some point)

Here's a source
https://comicbook.com/anime/2017/11/23/fairy-tail-acnologia-anime-manga-hiro-mashima/
Jul 31, 2019 1:50 AM

Oct 2011
AmeliaNeston2003 said:
SleepySama580 said:

You're right about that they rushed a lot T-T A1 Studios seems like they don't care for the series anymore as they used to
it begun with Mira vs Jacob is when some things got extended ( in the manga it was just Mira oneshot Jacob without any talk , he didn't even attack her in the manga)

That's what Hiro said

(One of the characters that I think of is Acnologia. In my mind I had a deeper setting for this character,” the creator revealed
But the story is from the main character's point of view, so I couldn't really do that. I may have some time to explore the story of Acnologia at some point)

Here's a source
https://comicbook.com/anime/2017/11/23/fairy-tail-acnologia-anime-manga-hiro-mashima/

i really hope you're right, cuz if not its gonna be a big disappointment to lots of fans of the anime..
Jul 31, 2019 2:16 AM
May 2019
I haven't seen black clover so I'll go with Fairy Tail.
Jul 31, 2019 2:57 AM
Jul 2018
SleepySama580 said:
AmeliaNeston2003 said:

That's what Hiro said

Here's a source

i really hope you're right, cuz if not its gonna be a big disappointment to lots of fans of the anime..

I agree T-T but I think he will keep his word ( Hopefully) because many people didn't like the manga's final battle
Jul 31, 2019 3:15 AM
Jul 2018
SleepySama580 said:
AmeliaNeston2003 said:

That's what Hiro said

Here's a source

Also I have hope because Hiro did change a fight in the past

In Tartaros arc Hiro told the studio to change
Gray Oneshot Tempester to Laxus vs Tempester part 2
Jul 31, 2019 3:23 AM

Oct 2011
AmeliaNeston2003 said:
SleepySama580 said:

Also I have hope because Hiro did change a fight in the past

In Tartaros arc Hiro told the studio to change
Gray Oneshot Tempester to Laxus vs Tempester part 2

hiro to the rescue! lol
Jul 31, 2019 3:26 AM

Mar 2018
-Lofn- said:
I like to metaphorically use this statement

That trash bin looks too neat for these two shows.
Jul 31, 2019 3:27 AM

Mar 2018
BLACK CLOVER WASH.

BC IS WATCHABLE. FT IS LAUGHABLE
Jul 31, 2019 3:31 AM
Dec 2017
I like both but I have to go with Fairy Tail. For starters, the characters are more likable (in my opinion at least). I have many favorite characters in Fairy Tail because there are so many good characters. When it comes to Black Clover though, I don't think I have a favorite character. There are just characters that I happen to like. The attachment I have to the characters really changes how I experience an anime. Because Fairy Tail has more likable characters, the emotional moments work better.

Also, the fight scenes are awesome. Black Clover has cool fight scenes too but I prefer the intensity and art/animation style of the Fairy Tail fights. Plus, Fairy Tail has one of my favorite shounen anime tropes: the power of friendship. It's not all that realistic, sure, but I love how far these characters are willing to go to protect the people they care about. And when you love these characters as much as I do, it makes those moments even more powerful. I'm not saying that Black Clover doesn't have this though. It just works better in Fairy Tail.

Oh, and one last thing. The overall soundtrack of Fairy Tail is way better than the one for Black Clover. While I do think that the OSTs in Black Clover are good at times, Fairy Tail is one of those anime with great OSTs that really work with scenes they're paired with. For example, Scarlet Warrioress and Erza's Theme are just perfect. And I love Absolute Zero because I sometimes get chills while listening to it. It has this dark and sad atmosphere to it that almost feels like heartache. There's also Strong Bonds in Mind which is perfect for some very intense emotional moments. You just can't go wrong with Fairy Tail OSTs.
Jul 31, 2019 4:49 AM

Apr 2018
Black Clover is better by far, FT is the worst battle shonen imo. BC has the magical battles I expected out of Fairy Tail but all FT fights has been disappointing and predictable along with slideshow animation. Also FT's plot is just "power of friendship solves everything" along with ridiculous fanservice even in the serious moments

This BC fight is far better than anything FT ever shown

Jul 31, 2019 8:34 AM
Jul 2018
AniMEHLover said:
-Lofn- said:
I like to metaphorically use this statement

That trash bin looks too neat for these two shows.

For One Piece and Black Clover yes!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Jul 21, 2020

62 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 170 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2021

343 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Yesterday, 8:24 AM

» Does this guy only scream?

Yeetyus - Mar 2

49 by KafarPL »»
Yesterday, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2021

174 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Apr 17, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2020

74 by Farabeuf »»
Apr 17, 11:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.