Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 24, 2019 5:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another episode, another planet exploration. Wtf is with those birds

Kanata has the mind of a leader. The team's main goal is to survive so that's one of his main goals. It's still pretty much a sci-fi anime with lighthearted but also tense moments. The amount of exploration and world fiction they're adding to this show really has my interest tbh. Also interesting that they're starting to focus on other characters like with Yunhua and her background.
Stark700Jul 24, 2019 6:54 AM
Jul 24, 2019 7:02 AM

Aug 2018
Thoughts:

- This show is such a weird mixture of the genuinely dramatic and the absolutely ridiculous that I'm not sure what to make of it.
- It's obviously targeted at a younger viewing set b/c the "science" is really tenuous, but on the other hand, the show takes great pains to (over)explain actions/concepts...
- So I guess this was Yunhua's episode.
- We got the requisite Quitterie fanservice in the first couple minutes of the show.
- I wish all the planets didn't look the same: Brown ground with occasional green vegetation, pale sky, etc.
- The moon in the sky was a nice touch, but it needed more contrast to really become beautiful like Aries reaction dictated.
- I almost laughed at the concert fantasy near the end. Not a good sign...

Losing steam folks. I really wanted this show to be something other than what it's turned out to be, and the show's tone is just a challenge to acclimate to every week.

For me, the real proof of a quality show is that I want to rewatch scenes and whole episodes, but I have no desire to do that with this show. It's "decent episode, next" every week.

6/10 for ep.4.
Set SCE to AUX
Jul 24, 2019 7:04 AM
Jan 2016
how much adapted chapters this episode?
Jul 24, 2019 7:07 AM
Aug 2017
Wow Yunhua Singing Voice is Gorgeous and Good Episode and Nice Character Background for Yunhua
Jul 24, 2019 7:08 AM

Aug 2013
So this episode focuses on Yunhua and her backstory.

They have finally reached the second planet. They still have a long way to go to reach Earth. What was interesting about the planet was the long poison plant and the animals.

Jul 24, 2019 7:13 AM

Feb 2014
As they start to develop each the characters, I feel like everyone on the team just has really shitty parents that neglected them :(
Jul 24, 2019 7:33 AM
Apr 2016
gebels said:
how much adapted chapters this episode?

4.5 chapters. This ep adapted the rest of Chapter 12 all the way up to 17 as well as the first 2 pages of 18 which just shows the team recovering.
Jul 24, 2019 7:38 AM
Sep 2015
I know plant is intelligent but not to the point where it can detect low vital signal from human and decide to give antidote. What Kanata did is just stupid, though I like his stupidity LOL that mean I can easily lure him to love me
Jul 24, 2019 7:41 AM

Sep 2015
It fells like watching a kids show, the adventures and development are so childish and stupid, and not in a good way. Especially the device that can magically recongnize good and bad food by just a touch, that's completely bs.
Jul 24, 2019 7:41 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
It's not long until the series starts to dive into the more interesting parts. Can't wait for the next couple of episodes!
Jul 24, 2019 7:44 AM

Dec 2016
What a load of crap, and I'm not just talking about the rotting corpses.

The humor is just as stale as those candy flowers quickly deteriorating. Kanata is even more annoying than before with his loud screams for pretty much anything, either he's overjoyed or being bossy, it looks like he has to be a stand in for someone like Asta from Black Clover or Taiju from Dr Stone.

How many times can the author pull out the same excuse "they are kids" therefore they are meant to be stupid in order to create cheap drama. In a very similar and orchestrated way as episode 2 where the retard Kanata has to go hunt a dragon in order to demonstrate he's some barbarian leader to his pack, Yun Hua has to isolate herself from the group because she's some bullied suicidal kid and her party has to look out for her. I feel it tries too hard to copy Arima from Your Lie in April, but YLIA had the advantage of having a smaller cast and longer running time, therefore it was able to flesh out it's characters rather than give each character an episode and let it be forgotten afterwards. Such a shame Hayamin has to voice such a spineless character.

The survival instincts on these kids are the lowest along with the creatures in this planet. They have faced more than once the perils of running out without their full space suit and helmets before, but they keep exploring uncharted planets with the least amount of protective gear. The groupies as they named them, feel completely farfetched, not only are they completely tame when facing a whole new species that probably has never placed a foot in their territory, but they are also great samaritans and carry Kanata back to the ship with the right amount of medicine mushrooms (boy these bridlike creatures are probably smarter than the kids if they know where the spaceship has landed). Speaking of the spaceship, if they reached veredict that the planet is covered in some sort of soft moss, how come Kanata was the only one that sunk with his jump or after being kicked, but the weight of a whole spaceship doesn't even create the most minuscule hole in such a soft surface.

Focusing on Kanata, his suicidal choice by taking down his helmet goes completely against his character. He was already stablished as the leader type that would keep his peers safe and would even slay a dragon with a spear, but he crumbles with an even lesser chore to find these magical mushrooms, wich btw it was so contrived that Yun Hua found one in the right moment to heal the groupie in order to explain these trained monkeys in suits where was the medicine for the poison spores. All these reeks of pure contrived convenience writing.

Can't wait for next episode to keep shitting on this fanfic level title.
Jul 24, 2019 7:49 AM
Apr 2016
Kimurah said:

Focusing on Kanata, his suicidal choice by taking down his helmet goes completely against his character.

phantomfandom said:
I know plant is intelligent but not to the point where it can detect low vital signal from human and decide to give antidote. What Kanata did is just stupid, though I like his stupidity LOL that mean I can easily lure him to love me

It was established that the mushroom will only produce the flowers if a being is poisoned. Otherwise the plant wouldn't spontaneously produce flowers only for no one to eat it.
Jul 24, 2019 7:50 AM
Sep 2015
Tsukizono said:
It was established that the mushroom will only produce the flowers if a being is poisoned. Otherwise the plant wouldn't spontaneously produce flowers only for no one to eat it.

Considering that there's a sphere that teleport anything to anywhere, these plants suddenly seem realistic
Jul 24, 2019 8:15 AM

Dec 2016
Yunhua's voice is so pretty! She shined brightly like a diamond in the sky X3 What kind of mother doesn't want their child to have a main role? That was cold of her! Yunhua's tallent was wasted in the past :(

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jul 24, 2019 8:19 AM

Dec 2016
Tsukizono said:
Kimurah said:

Focusing on Kanata, his suicidal choice by taking down his helmet goes completely against his character.

phantomfandom said:

Wich just brings a plethora of questions like How are these plants able to read vital signs of living creatures? And if they only produce the antidote when a dying creature is close enough to dying, why produce so many at once in just a matter of seconds? isn't the antidote just bait and they prey on these chocobo like creatures. Also, why did Yun Hua found a single antidote fungus the first time? the groupie they saved seems to be a bit larger than a human their size, yet they only found one fungus.
KimurahJul 24, 2019 8:22 AM
Jul 24, 2019 8:20 AM

Nov 2016
Least enjoybale episode for me, but the performance of Yunhua was nice. I also symphatize with her a lot, she's so insecure despite having such a great talent, while truly "useless" people are usually so full of themselves.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 24, 2019 8:25 AM

Aug 2018
Also the previous episode ended on a hell of a cliffhanger with Ulgar and the gun. If they're not going to pick up on that subplot, at least SOME kind of acknowledgment beyond Kanata saying "We're not going to worry about the potential murderer in our midst right now!"

Sigh.
Set SCE to AUX
Jul 24, 2019 8:29 AM

Jul 2015
Let me try kill myself, far away from any other person, to check to see if I can find a cure. Seems logical.

I could accept the portal to space to be a strange phenomenon for the sake of the plot, but this episode was too much.

Jul 24, 2019 8:55 AM
Sep 2012
I dont know what everyone else is talking about but I loved this episode. saori hayami just nailed it as usual . when the song drops by the end and the black bars are gone , noice!
Jul 24, 2019 8:56 AM

Apr 2019
i very much enjoyed it like always
the Voice Actors did a great job :3
the Sound Direction was amazing as always , loved the OST.
it was my least favourite part of the manga though
You son of a .. turtle

Jul 24, 2019 8:59 AM

Oct 2009
That first scene in place of the OP just threw me off. These naked showers just reveal more and more, I guess. Can we see Charce next then?
Jul 24, 2019 9:01 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Idk what to feel, the premise is super interesting and all but the writing feels so juvenile. I mean the kind of ecosystems these planets have had so far feel so absurdly simplistic it's like there only existed 10-15 different species of organisms in the whole climate zone or something. Everything feels way too streamlined. On top of that the character actions are... oftentimes not very bright

That said I'm still enjoying it just because I like the whole concept of exploring the unknown parts of the universe, but they really could've done a lot more with this
Jul 24, 2019 9:08 AM

Dec 2018
All the character moments are great, like Yunhua's. It was kind of strange that she decides she is going to be a singer, regardless of mom, now.......where all of her companions are poisoned and dieing. I get it that her singing is calming everyone down which reduces the heart rate, which in turn reduces the poison circulation but still it was weird to see her go full la la land.

Anyway, this episode did piss me off though. Previously our group was stranded in space thanks to a black hole ball that appeared out of nowhere, they were lucky that they had their helmets on. Then again on another planet they encountered the same thing but managed to escape. So it should have been clear that nowhere is safe. Still all....bloody ALL of them decides to just go out in their pajamas and get poisoned to death. Heck Kanata who actually goes out first had time to wear the entire thing but the rest just stared clueless. Come on.... I thought everyone said this was a masterpiece.

The alien animals being instant friends and getting kanata to the exact place he wants to is something I can accept because this is other worldly biology(It's sci-fi so we can't be like "how does that work?"), but human stupidity at this level is not acceptable. Still the show is fine, I'm not bashing the entire thing, I just want a level of maturity from the group.

Oh also, the plot point of you need to be infected to get the medicine really felt like the writer going : "How do I make Kanata more badass?". No hate, just came to mind.
Shotttooo00_0000Jul 24, 2019 9:16 AM
Jul 24, 2019 9:08 AM

Mar 2012
Hehe when i saw the title of the next planet i knew it would be mushroom/fungi related as if you arrange the letters it literal spells mushroom.

but really i know there kids but considering some of there background you would think the first rule of science one on one would be to keep helments on in an alien enviornment especially in a planet literally ruled by fungi with the spores.

It has been an interesting ride so far, i cant wait to see whats next.
Jul 24, 2019 9:09 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Can anyone provide me with another option to save the crew from Kanata's perspective and with the information given in this episode (if you paid attention of course)?

I'm all ears.

Also episode 1 established the planets that have breathable air to them and that they can fly to, for those saying they should keep their helmets on.

Also Kanata's mindset is still to enjoy the ride they've been given and it affects the crew to go with the flow and not drown in their worries, therefore not to grow suspect of anyone.

Convenient writing opinion is used as a bad thing which i don't agree with.

Before anyone asks i'm a manga reader and this is IMO the worst part (episode) of the series, yet still enjoyable for me.
SmudyJul 24, 2019 9:20 AM
Jul 24, 2019 9:38 AM

Apr 2019
Smudy said:
Can anyone provide me with another option to save the crew from Kanata's perspective and with the information given in this episode (if you paid attention of course)?

I'm all ears.

Also episode 1 established the planets that have breathable air to them and that they can fly to, for those saying they should keep their helmets on.

Also Kanata's mindset is still to enjoy the ride they've been given and it affects the crew to go with the flow and not drown in their worries, therefore not to grow suspect of anyone.

Before anyone asks i'm a manga reader and this is IMO the worst part (episode) of the series, yet still enjoyable for me.

not to mention they did have their helmets on and turned them off later
people aren't even paying attention
and i totally agree with all of what you said
You son of a .. turtle

Jul 24, 2019 9:51 AM

Jul 2017
Honestly, this show is kinda falling in The Promised Neverland trap where it's almost too scared to go further in order to preserve the shounen theme. Still liking it so far but the sense of danger is kinda dropping
Jul 24, 2019 9:57 AM
Mar 2018
Smudy said:

I'm all ears.

How to save the crew form Kanata's perspective? Put on the fucking helmet! It doesn't matter if there are breathable air the most of the time (btw, that thing in the first episode had no logic), the helmet and the spacesuit provides them a safe way to breath and protection against a lot of hazardous things that can be on a planet, for example poisonous spores (oh, what a surprise I guess).

The logic about the poisonous mushrooms and it's behaviour is so dumb, everything forced to go with the (teen drama) plot. Kanata's decision, based on his stupid logic, was horrible.

Kanata's crew try to die each episode, they always take stupid decisions about survaivability, at least 2 or 3 of them should be death right now.

Yun Hua's drama is just bad, it was completely skippable and didn't have relation with survive and get resources on that planet.

Kimurah said:
What a load of crap, and I'm not just talking about the rotting corpses.

The humor is just as stale as those candy flowers quickly deteriorating. Kanata is even more annoying than before with his loud screams for pretty much anything, either he's overjoyed or being bossy, it looks like he has to be a stand in for someone like Asta from Black Clover or Taiju from Dr Stone.

How many times can the author pull out the same excuse "they are kids" therefore they are meant to be stupid in order to create cheap drama. In a very similar and orchestrated way as episode 2 where the retard Kanata has to go hunt a dragon in order to demonstrate he's some barbarian leader to his pack, Yun Hua has to isolate herself from the group because she's some bullied suicidal kid and her party has to look out for her. I feel it tries too hard to copy Arima from Your Lie in April, but YLIA had the advantage of having a smaller cast and longer running time, therefore it was able to flesh out it's characters rather than give each character an episode and let it be forgotten afterwards. Such a shame Hayamin has to voice such a spineless character.

The survival instincts on these kids are the lowest along with the creatures in this planet. They have faced more than once the perils of running out without their full space suit and helmets before, but they keep exploring uncharted planets with the least amount of protective gear. The groupies as they named them, feel completely farfetched, not only are they completely tame when facing a whole new species that probably has never placed a foot in their territory, but they are also great samaritans and carry Kanata back to the ship with the right amount of medicine mushrooms (boy these bridlike creatures are probably smarter than the kids if they know where the spaceship has landed). Speaking of the spaceship, if they reached veredict that the planet is covered in some sort of soft moss, how come Kanata was the only one that sunk with his jump or after being kicked, but the weight of a whole spaceship doesn't even create the most minuscule hole in such a soft surface.

Focusing on Kanata, his suicidal choice by taking down his helmet goes completely against his character. He was already stablished as the leader type that would keep his peers safe and would even slay a dragon with a spear, but he crumbles with an even lesser chore to find these magical mushrooms, wich btw it was so contrived that Yun Hua found one in the right moment to heal the groupie in order to explain these trained monkeys in suits where was the medicine for the poison spores. All these reeks of pure contrived convenience writing.

Can't wait for next episode to keep shitting on this fanfic level title.

I agree with Kimurah's comment, except that candy flowers quickly deteriorating is not impossible, I can accept that.
Jul 24, 2019 10:03 AM

Mar 2017
I was blown away by Yunhua's singing... her voice is so beautiful! I also feel like i've never related to an anime character more in all my life haha

In my opinion this is actually one of the best anime of the season; it just so perfectly balances the tension, comedy and adventure so well and the characterisation is so amazing. I care about every character and they're all likeable in their own way. There isn't a single character that feels unnecessary.

I'm definitely going to read the manga too
Jul 24, 2019 10:14 AM

Dec 2015
Kikinho said:
I dont know what everyone else is talking about but I loved this episode. saori hayami just nailed it as usual . when the song drops by the end and the black bars are gone , noice!

I just realize it's Hayamin by episode 4 lol (didn't check the cast prior). Great!

As for the episode itself, somehow this episode felt like the weakest compared to previous ones.

I still enjoying the adventure, mystery, and character interactions, but I feel like some of the things that happen either too convenient or at least, cheesy.

I wished for a more serious show but well, this is what we got and again, still enjoying it (albeit less b4 started). Hoping they'll build the world more, not just simply "This is edible!" "This is dangerous!" "Oh hey! That one strange looking creature!"
Jul 24, 2019 10:16 AM

Apr 2019
@JuuzouXIII soon, 2-3 eps

kater_tot said:
I was blown away by Yunhua's singing... her voice is so beautiful! I also feel like i've never related to an anime character more in all my life haha

In my opinion this is actually one of the best anime of the season; it just so perfectly balances the tension, comedy and adventure so well and the characterisation is so amazing. I care about every character and they're all likeable in their own way. There isn't a single character that feels unnecessary.

I'm definitely going to read the manga too

if you want to read the manga wait for the anime to finish :P
it will be enjoyable picking up the extra jokes and details in the manga so definitely read through it !

and yeah totally agree with all of what you said ;_;
and her singing was indeed beautiful..
You son of a .. turtle

Jul 24, 2019 10:32 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Faendras said:
Smudy said:

I'm all ears.

How to save the crew form Kanata's perspective? Put on the fucking helmet! It doesn't matter if there are breathable air the most of the time (btw, that thing in the first episode had no logic), the helmet and the spacesuit provides them a safe way to breath and protection against a lot of hazardous things that can be on a planet, for example poisonous spores (oh, what a surprise I guess).

The logic about the poisonous mushrooms and it's behaviour is so dumb, everything forced to go with the (teen drama) plot. Kanata's decision, based on his stupid logic, was horrible.

Kanata's crew try to die each episode, they always take stupid decisions about survaivability, at least 2 or 3 of them should be death right now.

Yun Hua's drama is just bad, it was completely skippable and didn't have relation with survive and get resources on that planet.

No other solution given to how Kanata could save the crew AFTER they were poisoned and when he was at the plant (didn't actually feel like i should mention ''after'' but it seems like it was necessary). Also kids, explained, don't need anything else when the show's giving me that and i highly assume they'd rather breathe fresh air than keep their helmets on 24/7. Different mindset, i enjoy myself with what the anime is throwing at me (that's not bad, mate), you don't, no need to go on here.

Dumb cause you don't like it. Anime establishes the nature, your logic is irrelevant. Once again only decision that could have been made at the time, without that, everyone dead. Dumb now?

They aren't dead though, what now, couldn't have been that dumb to make it here. I'm awaiting ''convenient plot is bad, durr''.

Yun Hua drama subjective, nothing to see here. Also you're technically right about no relation to your two mentioned topics but it's relevant, i'll tell you that much.

I'll also end this here, i don't go on in MAL forums as much anymore because it's not worth seeing the usual. I'll take a look at your response though.

SmudyJul 24, 2019 10:38 AM
Jul 24, 2019 10:33 AM

Dec 2016
Faendras said:
I agree with Kimurah's comment, except that candy flowers quickly deteriorating is not impossible, I can accept that.

Oh, that was meant to be a methapor. Flowers and fruits having such a short life cycle is probably the very few things that was beliveable for me in this episode.

And I wholeheartedly agree with you regarding the helmets and taking them off just because their previous scan route stablished that each planet had breathable atmosphere. I for instance ride on my bike almost every day and the first thing I always grab before getting on it is my helmet and my gloves, those along with boots and jackets are the bare minimum safety gear for riders. I also carry during raining season a raincoat inside my top case, I don't even need to wait and read/watch for the weather forecast to tell me if there's a high chance of rain for the day to decide if I should carry rain protection.
KimurahJul 24, 2019 10:43 AM
Jul 24, 2019 10:53 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Lol Quitterie's figure's lack of impact on Zack. Despite the presence of the enemy within their ranks the last thing that the team needs is distrust. Lecroix's passion to find new life really is something. Given the lack of food rationing is the best action. Yunhua sure had a rather harsh childhood due to her mother's of her being useless. No wonder she tries so hard to minimise her presence so much. If anything their control of the ratio of planet life is quite cunning as to get to the medicine one must brave the poison first. An interesting ep that introduced the cast to a rather dangerous planet that really forced them to work together to survive. Its nice that Yunhua and Charce finally got some expansion on their characters. The food comedy moments while funny was a rather curious thing to put in.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2019 10:56 AM

Aug 2013
Hayami Saori singing voice always godly, as expected Kaede from im@s kek

not bad episode, but need more airhead Aries
Jul 24, 2019 11:10 AM

Mar 2018
Damn, Hayami Saori is at it AGAIN! That song was beautiful...
This feels like a song for healing and and someone that finds self-confidence to continue! Good for you, Yunhua ;_;

Somehow, I really enjoy this anime. As I did with Episode 1, I still call it 'fresh'.

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Jul 24, 2019 11:12 AM

Jun 2017
Lmao Quitterie already at acceptance stage with Zack.
Jul 24, 2019 11:45 AM

May 2018
For Quitterie to say something like that to Zack after seeing her naked in the shower, looks like that Zack may have already seen her naked before.

For Kanat to remove the only thing that was keeping him alive was just a terrible analogy....ok , so I guess for those medicinal mushroom to gown only need someone to sing??????? That's just too lame.
Jul 24, 2019 11:45 AM

Feb 2015
Pretty good episode, I think some folks on here are forgetting it's a Shounen title at heart. This isn't Aliens FFS.

Anyway I like how the planets have different ecosystems, though the logic/science in this episode was a bit of a stretch.
Jul 24, 2019 11:47 AM

Dec 2015
Lol. Intelligent mushrooms that could detect that the main was poisoned - and then manually decide to offer the antidote. :D Must be common in that world/universe - tthey could have at least explained it before though. Makes the action of the main a bit stupid by just assuming something where usually most people would think "that's total bullshit".
Jul 24, 2019 11:59 AM

Dec 2016
Crashmatt said:
Pretty good episode, I think some folks on here are forgetting it's a Shounen title at heart. This isn't Aliens FFS.

And if it was released by a seinen publisher the exact same way, fans would still try to undermine other's opinion by claiming "hurr durr it's seinen, not Aliens quality-like hurr durr".

Attack on Titan despite being shonen and having some personal pet peeves of mine, it's not forgiving at all, unlike this space picnic.
KimurahJul 24, 2019 3:29 PM
Jul 24, 2019 12:02 PM

Apr 2019
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
For Quitterie to say something like that to Zack after seeing her naked in the shower, looks like that Zack may have already seen her naked before.

For Kanat to remove the only thing that was keeping him alive was just a terrible analogy....ok , so I guess for those medicinal mushroom to gown only need someone to sing??????? That's just too lame.

the mushrooms grew because the plant detected kanata dying
it most likely has sensory organs, it produces the medicinal herbs to avoid killing too many living organisms, because if it killed all at once it wouldn't have any nutrients/dead bodies to use later on for growth and food
there were footprints from animals nearby which kanata said, so he could easily deduce that those animals were alive by eating the shrooms, which means at that time the plant already had enough nutrients, so it would produce new medicinal herbs in case it sensed some other organism dying nearby

Luthandorius said:
Lol. Intelligent mushrooms that could detect that the main was poisoned - and then manually decide to offer the antidote. :D Must be common in that world/universe - tthey could have at least explained it before though. Makes the action of the main a bit stupid by just assuming something where usually most people would think "that's total bullshit".

wormholes are bullshit too
science fiction is "bullshit"
its fiction

in stargate there are parasities/little worms that can take over a human body with mind control
You son of a .. turtle

Jul 24, 2019 12:30 PM

Oct 2017
Chocobo ride, lol :P
Jul 24, 2019 12:33 PM

Jan 2013
i honestly had hoped they kept the ostrich around for helping Kanata at the end lol
Jul 24, 2019 1:14 PM
Apr 2017
This certainly wasn't the best episode we've seen of this anime but I just can't not appreciate (is this even english¿? I dunno, correct me if I'm wrong) Yunhua getting her own episode. Not my favorite character but I can really relate to her in so many ways. I'm also a girl with a big body that is quiet, shy and timid and want to expose as little of her as possible (maybe not to this extent but also quite a lot). I frequently feel like I'm not capable of anything and just want to stand in the background not interrupting anyone and I also love singing. I'm geniually happy to finally see a character like that in anime or in any media because we don't see them a lot.
So yeah, good episode. Not a great one but I still wait to see more
Jul 24, 2019 1:15 PM

May 2016
Story is mediocre with childish moves. The first 5 minutes was terrible again, because of the infantile humor. But the rest of the episode was decent, in terms of execution (direction, sounds, OST was well-done, and I really liked the ending with that beautiful song)

The shy girl's backstory was dull.

3/5
-
Jul 24, 2019 1:58 PM

Aug 2016
Lame survival story in this episode.hope this happens to be the worst one.
:v
Jul 24, 2019 3:07 PM

Aug 2018
So that makes the second crisis in a row and this time, it could have also wiped out the entire squad. Thank god these mushrooms are cool enough to allow a portion of infected animals to live through their own antidote fruits lol

Yunhua's singing was ok, though will she really make her place into the team ?
Jul 24, 2019 3:19 PM

Apr 2019
Otorez said:
So that makes the second crisis in a row and this time, it could have also wiped out the entire squad. Thank god these mushrooms are cool enough to allow a portion of infected animals to live through their own antidote fruits lol

the shrooms would kinda die if they killed all organisms at once since they use the living organisms as nutrition
i wouldn't exactly call it nice, so they are just saving food for later xD
You son of a .. turtle

Jul 24, 2019 3:52 PM

May 2015
That was so dumb.

Yet another planet where they lose and search for someone surrounded by dangerous plants. I can see a pattern here and I can't say I like it. Well, the structure with one character background for an episode is fine by itself if it wasn't shoved into your face so blatantly.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanata no Astra Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2019

347 by naturalbrawler »»
Mar 20, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Kanata no Astra Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2019

304 by Sakagami_Tomoyo »»
Mar 3, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Kanata no Astra Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2019

201 by naturalbrawler »»
Jan 3, 12:55 AM

» how this is not more popular.

Sayms - Jan 15, 2022

21 by asalkur »»
Jan 2, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Kanata no Astra Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2019

168 by asalkur »»
Jan 2, 5:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.