Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 17, 2019 9:17 AM

Jan 2015
Will that whore rem have less screentime this season?
Jul 17, 2019 9:37 AM
Jul 2018
I've read some chapters of the Web Novel and she was put on a coma and it is now, in this arc, Emilia-tan's time to shine.

Also I may prefer Emilia over her but there's no need to call her a 'whore'.
Jul 17, 2019 9:43 AM

Jan 2015
Nick-Knight said:
I've read some chapters of the Web Novel and she was put on a coma and it is now, in this arc, Emilia-tan's time to shine.

Also I may prefer Emilia over her but there's no need to call her a 'whore'.

Good to hear, hopefully she will have a painful death and just never show up again.

There are many reasons to call her that.
Jul 17, 2019 11:16 AM
Sep 2016
whore is your mother >:((((
Jul 17, 2019 11:32 AM

Jan 2015
edakruz said:
whore is your mother >:((((

thank you, have a nice day
Jul 17, 2019 2:27 PM
Apr 2017
I know I probably shouldn't hope for the fanbase for the show to get smaller, but I can help to hope that with S2 -which will be much more focused on the larger narrative rather than who Subaru ends up with- that the people who really only care about the shipping stuff can appreciate that this isn't just an harem fantasy story and either find something else they like or move on to something else.

As a LN/WN reader, Emilia is my favorite character in Re:Zero so I'm really looking forward to see S2 adapted, but you OP, are all that's wrong with this community and its stupid obsession with putting the "competition" characters down.
Jul 18, 2019 3:06 AM

Jan 2015
OrdepNM said:
I know I probably shouldn't hope for the fanbase for the show to get smaller, but I can help to hope that with S2 -which will be much more focused on the larger narrative rather than who Subaru ends up with- that the people who really only care about the shipping stuff can appreciate that this isn't just an harem fantasy story and either find something else they like or move on to something else.

As a LN/WN reader, Emilia is my favorite character in Re:Zero so I'm really looking forward to see S2 adapted, but you OP, are all that's wrong with this community and its stupid obsession with putting the "competition" characters down.

I don't care about shipping at all, I like Emilia too, but he can end up with anyone else all I care about, I just hate this retarded slut rem. Why do you instantly relate hating a garbage character with shipping?

That said, only if this doesn't turn out to be a harem, so I will probably put s2 on hold until the novel is over to see if its one or not.
Jul 18, 2019 4:37 AM
Jan 2019
BestBoiEren said:
OrdepNM said:

I don't care about shipping at all, I like Emilia too, but he can end up with anyone else all I care about, I just hate this retarded slut rem. Why do you instantly relate hating a garbage character with shipping?

That said, only if this doesn't turn out to be a harem, so I will probably put s2 on hold until the novel is over to see if its one or not.

The novel is on Arc 6 already... Far past away from what S2 will present us, so it's safe to say that's not a harem. Also, the series are not walking to a harem, it's unlikely that will turn out like this, still there is at least three characters that have a crush on Subaru so far, two of them you know already who is.
Jul 18, 2019 2:36 PM

Jan 2015
Thairiki said:
BestBoiEren said:

The novel is on Arc 6 already... Far past away from what S2 will present us, so it's safe to say that's not a harem. Also, the series are not walking to a harem, it's unlikely that will turn out like this, still there is at least three characters that have a crush on Subaru so far, two of them you know already who is.

> still there is at least three characters that have a crush on Subaru so far, two of them you know already who is.
thats exactly why im concerned
Jul 23, 2019 6:15 AM
Sep 2018
BestBoiEren said:

Yay another shitbag
Jul 23, 2019 6:17 AM
Sep 2018
OrdepNM said:

That^
Seeing his name "BestBoiEren" it was clear from the start that he was wrong
Jul 23, 2019 6:23 AM
Sep 2018
Thairiki said:
BestBoiEren said:

Hum, I don't know who you are referring to, but *spoiler*

Emilia don't love him yet (in Arc 6), Shaula does but that is a bit biased, and Petra does aswell but she is young and it's not a "real" love, it's more like the love you have when you're 10 years old and see an actress you like. If you were talking about Beatrice, I don't think she loves him, it's more than he is the most important person for her.
Jul 29, 2019 5:11 AM

Jan 2015
z3phyrr said:
BestBoiEren said:

Yay another shitbag

you have emilia in your favs, so I dont see your issue
Jul 29, 2019 5:51 AM
Sep 2018
BestBoiEren said:
z3phyrr said:

Yay another shitbag

I like both Rem AND Emilia. I used to prefer Rem, but now that I have read the WN, my preferences have changed. But what I don't like is people saying "Rem is trash" or "Emilia is trash".
Jul 29, 2019 8:38 AM

Jan 2015
z3phyrr said:
BestBoiEren said:

I like both Rem AND Emilia. I used to prefer Rem, but now that I have read the WN, my preferences have changed. But what I don't like is people saying "Rem is trash" or "Emilia is trash".

well I genuinly hate rem, so why shouldnt I call her trash?
Jul 29, 2019 8:50 AM
Sep 2018
BestBoiEren said:
z3phyrr said:

well I genuinly hate rem, so why shouldnt I call her trash?

Ok np. I hated Eren too. S3 changed that a bit but I still think he was a bad character in S1-S2. You can hate her. Np.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 30, 2020

504 by titty »»
Apr 11, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiseki - Sep 23, 2020

453 by titty »»
Apr 11, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 16, 2020

675 by titty »»
Apr 11, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 2, 2020

516 by titty »»
Apr 11, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Jul 29, 2020

672 by chiwila »»
Apr 9, 9:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.