Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 22, 2019 4:11 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This chapter is so sad and depressing that it hurts. Just want to say that I am glad I always shipped IshiIino over TsuIshi.

At least we know how she broke her arm. Man, I would devote my life to her if it was me in Ishii's place.

#HelpKyoAniHeal #PrayForKyoAni
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 22, 2019 5:27 PM

Sep 2011
I got spoiled on what happens, but from what ive read just a heads up for people cause theres multiple people scanlating the series now, the ones that come out earlier are from the korean leaks and by extension means its translated from japanese < korean < then to english, and from what I gathered this chapter might get hit badly with things being lost in translation, or rather, come off significantly harsher than they were meant to be protrayed so take it with a grain of salt if you are reading it before the typical time on thursday when Jaiminis' box's translations come out cause they translate from the official japanese release.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 22, 2019 5:53 PM

Aug 2018
English scans are out on Mangarock now btw :) feels bad for Ishigami but good chapter.
Jul 22, 2019 5:55 PM

Feb 2018
Don't know what tsubame is thinking, is there still hope for tsubame ship i doubt it. Nice save by iino so thats how she broke her arm. Tsundere senpai still can't catch a break why is she still suffering

Lmao classic fujiwara and Oh boy the four horsemen of apocalypse are up in next chapter
TsubasavoJul 22, 2019 5:58 PM
Jul 22, 2019 6:49 PM

Nov 2007
JizzyHitler said:
I got spoiled on what happens, but from what ive read just a heads up for people cause theres multiple people scanlating the series now, the ones that come out earlier are from the korean leaks and by extension means its translated from japanese < korean < then to english, and from what I gathered this chapter might get hit badly with things being lost in translation, or rather, come off significantly harsher than they were meant to be protrayed so take it with a grain of salt if you are reading it before the typical time on thursday when Jaiminis' box's translations come out cause they translate from the official japanese release.

This isn't the first time. There has been many instances where the actual emotion/weight got lost from Jap>Eng alone. Imagine when it is from Jap>Kor>Eng.

#HelpKyoAniHeal #StayStrongKyoAni
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 22, 2019 8:00 PM

Jul 2017
idk, I still don't fully agree with Tsubame's reasoning for all this; since (some) MALers got triggered last time have to refrain from making jokes. Ishigami handled that pretty well if I say so myself and at least we know how Iino broke her arm. But taking what Jizzy said into account, there could be some inconsistencies with the translations

Now onto Chika/Hayasaka story
Jul 22, 2019 8:07 PM

Jan 2018
Even though I felt bad for Iino but don't know what to think about her ordering Ishi around felt really bad for him.

Also, what's with Japanese and their obsessions with weight.
Jul 22, 2019 8:26 PM
Jan 2015
The suffering never ends for Ishigami, this pure boy deserves happiness.

Surprising enough, Ishigami's feelings for Tsubame haven't rescinded at all despite it all, but Iino doesn't exactly help her case when she treats Ishigami like that.
-MahesvaraJul 22, 2019 8:32 PM
My Queens

Jul 22, 2019 8:36 PM

Jun 2015
I really hope good things happen for Ishigami.
:)
Jul 22, 2019 8:38 PM
Mar 2015
Poor Ishigami Glad he did not do it with Tsubame. Fujiwara is almost comic relief after that failed tryst
Jul 22, 2019 8:50 PM

Sep 2018
Man I feel for you Maki (but don't break your arm to get someone's attention UwU). Aka needs to find her some love.
As expected Tsubame ship didn't totally sink, Iino not helping her case atm lol.
GIMME SOME YURIFICATION NEXT CHAPTER...jk
Jul 22, 2019 9:40 PM
Jul 2018
Congintive said:
Even though I felt bad for Iino but don't know what to think about her ordering Ishi around felt really bad for him.

Why should we feel bad for Iino? She continued criticizing Ishigami without trying to understand his feelings when he was feeling down, this whole mess was created by her in the first place. Not to mention she kept ordering him now.

Can't believe people actually ship Iino and Ishigami, where are the romantic feelings even? Seriously the manga was ruined ever since it switched to this plotline, and it still keeps dragging out without resolution. Lowering my score until it gets better.
removed-userJul 22, 2019 9:48 PM
Jul 22, 2019 10:47 PM
Jul 2018
Maki could be the best girl in the series
Jul 23, 2019 12:58 AM
Nov 2018
Tsubame is just being generous. She isn't a bad person. Her mistake is just that she didn't know what kind of man Ishigami is. Cause he's the kind of guy who protects the person he cares despite it's giving him a lotta pain. So, that cheapest action towards him from someone he loves would tear him apart. It's kinda sad that their ship won't proba sail anymore. And Ino is still hella annoying. She cares for Ishigami but she's self-centered and abusive.

But at this point, I just wanna read our two main protagonists' story back. And I like to see how they're gonna struggle against Shinomiya family if they don't accept Shirogane when they found out about their romance. Since Kaguya's dad is an obnoxious man, unlike our sugar daddy.
Yasuhiro-Jul 23, 2019 3:12 AM

"Self respect is the greatest gift we can give to our self"

Jul 23, 2019 1:24 AM

Sep 2018
I like how the whole story was told to Maki by Ishigami , Maki is a true friend :D.

We got the full end of Ishigami and Tsubame-senpai talk i hope that less people hate on Senpai(and mangaka),but that situation hit our boy hard good thing Iino was there(it was worth the broken arm)

Next story is Chika(and maybe Hayasaka?) at the ramen shop,i expect some good comedy
well that's just my opinion.....
Jul 23, 2019 1:50 AM
Dec 2010
-Mahesvara said:
The suffering never ends for Ishigami, this pure boy deserves happiness.

Surprising enough, Ishigami's feelings for Tsubame haven't rescinded at all despite it all, but Iino doesn't exactly help her case when she treats Ishigami like that.

No, I think I understand her reasoning but I dont agree with how she's going about it. Cuz I think we all agree that Iino feels for Ishigami, and not in just the crush kind of sense, I mean she genuinely knows that he's a good person who doesnt catch a break. So when she badgered him in the beginning of the chapter I think she was genuinely trying to console him in the "tough love" kind of sense which obviously backfired because our boy is being hit left and right at the moment. I think she wanted to order him around to make him feel wanted... in a weird way. And she gets irritated when he talks to Tsubame saying he won't give up on her when we all clearly know that the feeling is not mutual, so she resorts to bossing him around even more. Again, I understand her reasoning but her methods are inefficient for Ishigami. I honestly am curious at how they will end up together without Iino feeling like a rebound
Jul 23, 2019 2:03 AM

Mar 2015
JizzyHitler said:

if you read where they originally post it, the chapter will fixed accordingly when there is mistake, if you read on aggregator, well then, sucks for you... JB does have higher quality since they are waiting, but they also have made mistake in the past.. and again, aggregrator didn't fix it either...

if you want the best, the later you read, from original source, the better..

anyways, nice conclusion for ishigami arc... i don't understand the hate, it's pretty normal.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 23, 2019 2:51 AM

Jul 2012
Thought something more silly and stupid will be with Iino's arm. Considering the name of the chapter, doesn't seem like she is after Ishigami or romance in general that much.
Thought it was over with Tsubame-senpai after previous chapter, but apparently not.
Poor Maki ...
Jul 23, 2019 4:57 AM

Jul 2015
Oof Ishigami, thank god Iino was there to avoid a possible tragedy, although her words beforehand weren't exactly what one should say either (imagine telling the poor guy that what happened wasn't worth crying for).

I definitely expected something silly to be the reason and instead we got quite a hit with a hammer, classic Aka delivering.
Jul 23, 2019 2:42 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Never been as fond of Iino as some in these forums sometimes are and this chapter cemented that. She doesn't mean bad, but her solutions to problems tend to backfire a lot and don't really help people. At least she saved our boy.
I still like Tsubame, she's a sweet and beautiful girl who could have managed her situation with Ishigami better,
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 23, 2019 3:14 PM
Mar 2019
I saw a lot of Iino hate this chapter, moreso on reddit and other sites. But there are a lot of details people tend to overlook such as the title of this chapter, Iino's expressions, her body language, and also her drunk speech last chapter. She's just a socially awkward teen like Ishigami is, and she seems to have a difficult time expressing herself around his usual standoffish attitude toward her and is probably experiencing a sense of excitement that she can get him to pay attention to her right now. She has probably been seeing things in the background like Ishi getting close with Tsubame, Kaguya and Maki (Chika to some degree) and is secretly jealous she isn't able to have those kinds of interactions with him, so this is a new experience for her right now.

I think there's still some hope for the Tsubame ship but we're going to have to see. I am willing to support Ishigami x Iino but I also like his interactions with Tsubame. Seeing things like this between them has been tough but I think Tsubame has gained a next level of respect for him after this, moreso than before really.

Maki, girl, please do not injure yourself.... I understand you're lonely but that is not the way. You deserve far better.

Chika arc incoming....... I'll give it a chance, Aka. I'll give it a chance, and hope for some Hayasaka development as well as actual development for Chika as a character she hasn't gotten at all.
Jul 23, 2019 3:19 PM
Sep 2017
I'm glad that the Tsubame ship did not sink yet.
I don't want Ishigami to end up with Iino, I see their relationship more like a brother - sister relationship (in the way he protects her because she is so gullible)
Jul 23, 2019 5:57 PM

Feb 2018
Nooooo!! Maki, don't follow Darth Iino on the path of Darkness, if you begin to have hope now and fight back, Kashiwagi's pregancy would lead you to Ultimate Despair.
Please enter Ishigami's harem, if it is him, he can make everyone, including us readers, happy with the polygamic outcome. Also, please bring Onodera as well.
Jul 24, 2019 5:19 AM

Mar 2017
Chika is so stupid ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 24, 2019 7:59 AM

Oct 2017
Ishigami x Iino is stupid. I hope this doesn't happen.
Jul 25, 2019 1:56 PM

Sep 2010
Whoa, what a surprise! Iino's arm broke from saving Ishigami at the stairs.

We're going to meet another one of the Four Ramen Emperors! This is a strange subplot.

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Jul 25, 2019 7:17 PM

May 2016
Oh cute, I'm rooting for Iino.
Damn I am not in a diet but now I feel bad because I was going to make bubble tea.
Jul 26, 2019 7:49 AM

May 2009
I'm soooooo excited for the ramen arc for some reason, it's gonna be epic. It's been a while, Chika
Jul 26, 2019 12:50 PM

Jan 2018
what the fuck's happening to iino?!?!?!
Jul 26, 2019 9:29 PM

Oct 2015
More ramen??? o_o
Jul 28, 2019 12:52 AM

Jan 2011
I like the framing device of Ishigami telling the story to Maki after she saw them pre-flashback. Now Fujiwara is telling her story to Ishigami. I sense a pattern.

Really didn't expect Iino to be all "should have slept with her anyway". Explains the chapter title.
Jul 28, 2019 11:14 PM
Dec 2018
Congintive said:

Also, what's with Japanese and their obsessions with weight.

Idk im not very versed in jo culture but i think from a vid fogot who but lile vlog thingy aperertly they press people on their weight and stuff (aperantly not many people are over weight in jp) so i would assume its so that ppl dont get over weight( some wegiht isnt like unhealthy but i csn lead to actualy being unhealthy being over weight
Fuck i drang stuff on
Aug 3, 2019 10:03 AM
Oct 2018
miko iino is a bitch...............I would have slapped her the moment she called Ishigami gross..........I liked her up till now..........but all my good impressions of her were shattered in this one chapter.......she will never get the same status.......as for that "arm breaking" thing......I hope she would not have done that......I would have preferred ishigami getting hurt rather than him to come under that bitch's debt...................

SOME Women are just like that......this chapter points out a great misfortune of being a male.........Tsubame played with ishigami because she thinks that every man just wants sex........just sex.....24 hours and 7 days of sex, sex and sex!!!!!!!!!!!!
They want their man to act like a "man" every time(god knows what acting like a man is?), when a sword falls on a woman, they want their man to come in between and take the hit........then they would shed tears and weigh those tears against his blood(weigh tears against blood).........This manga is the same......Tsubame is the kind of bitch(maybe iino too) who want "men" who are always kind to them, and in return they will be rude, they want him to shed blood and in return they will shed tears, they want him to give his heart and soul.......AND IN RETURN THEY WILL GIVE YOU SEX.......THEY WILL GIVE YOU THEIR VIRGINITY, WHICH THEY CONSIDER EQUAL TO A MAN'S HEART.......................THEY CONSIDER THE FUCKING CUM COMING OUT (AND GOING INTO) OF THEIR PRIVATES AS AN EQUAL COMPENSATION FOR THEIR LOVER'S SOUL..........................IF THEY SUFFER A SCRATCH FOR YOUR SAKE.................THEY EXPECT YOU TO SUFFER A MANGLED BODY FOR THEIR SAKE.............AND THIS ALL IS SUMMARIZED AS-

"A GIRL'S LOVE"
Aug 6, 2019 2:57 AM

Apr 2018
Poor Ishigami got hurt during his Christmas break but LMAO Iino's reaction when he was crying was priceless. Looks like, Chika arc is next. Guessing that it will be hilarious
Aug 6, 2019 3:00 AM

Apr 2018
npandey said:
miko iino is a bitch...............I would have slapped her the moment she called Ishigami gross..........I liked her up till now..........but all my good impressions of her were shattered in this one chapter.......she will never get the same status.......as for that "arm breaking" thing......I hope she would not have done that......I would have preferred ishigami getting hurt rather than him to come under that bitch's debt...................

SOME Women are just like that......this chapter points out a great misfortune of being a male.........Tsubame played with ishigami because she thinks that every man just wants sex........just sex.....24 hours and 7 days of sex, sex and sex!!!!!!!!!!!!
They want their man to act like a "man" every time(god knows what acting like a man is?), when a sword falls on a woman, they want their man to come in between and take the hit........then they would shed tears and weigh those tears against his blood(weigh tears against blood).........This manga is the same......Tsubame is the kind of bitch(maybe iino too) who want "men" who are always kind to them, and in return they will be rude, they want him to shed blood and in return they will shed tears, they want him to give his heart and soul.......AND IN RETURN THEY WILL GIVE YOU SEX.......THEY WILL GIVE YOU THEIR VIRGINITY, WHICH THEY CONSIDER EQUAL TO A MAN'S HEART.......................THEY CONSIDER THE FUCKING CUM COMING OUT (AND GOING INTO) OF THEIR PRIVATES AS AN EQUAL COMPENSATION FOR THEIR LOVER'S SOUL..........................IF THEY SUFFER A SCRATCH FOR YOUR SAKE.................THEY EXPECT YOU TO SUFFER A MANGLED BODY FOR THEIR SAKE.............AND THIS ALL IS SUMMARIZED AS-

"A GIRL'S LOVE"
well, I found it hilarious when Iino reacted like that. That's just her personality but I don't think she really mean that. Ishigami has that kind of attitude too like when he bullies Chika lmao
Aug 6, 2019 11:52 PM
Oct 2018
Shirai-chan said:
npandey said:

"A GIRL'S LOVE"
well, I found it hilarious when Iino reacted like that. That's just her personality but I don't think she really mean that. Ishigami has that kind of attitude too like when he bullies Chika lmao

that kind of attitude is not funny..............you know why?
BECAUSE OF THE SITUATION...............i told that I liked her............and i would still like her if she had not said something as crooked and "gross" like that amidst such a situation..............in one word, suddenly she has become really "GROSS"!!
also, he does not bully chika, they just don't get along..............
Sep 30, 2019 9:44 AM
Jul 2019
npandey said:

"A GIRL'S LOVE"

Ilno isn't a bitch she is only your little dwarf tsundere(just like taiga from Toradora) that wants to feed from her boyfriend.
And i think tsubane isn't the most intelligent person
Oct 3, 2019 3:33 AM
Oct 2018
Gwenze said:
npandey said:

"A GIRL'S LOVE"

Ilno isn't a bitch she is only your little dwarf tsundere(just like taiga from Toradora) that wants to feed from her boyfriend.

though i have no right to trash talk your opinion, but man, you seriously like aisaka taiga?
her?
That taiga? The palmtop tiger bitch? she only hits her kind lover, this is precisely what i am talking about............isn't that one sided violence really annoying............but i can see taiga is pretty popular............seriously, everyone is going mass masochists or what?
Oct 6, 2019 12:27 PM
Jul 2019
npandey said:
Gwenze said:

though i have no right to trash talk your opinion, but man, you seriously like aisaka taiga?
her?
That taiga? The palmtop tiger bitch? she only hits her kind lover, this is precisely what i am talking about............isn't that one sided violence really annoying............but i can see taiga is pretty popular............seriously, everyone is going mass masochists or what?

Ok, i didn't found the violence side annoying. For me was that only a comedy aspect. I think it is why i like taiga as character.
Oct 7, 2019 5:16 AM
Oct 2018
Gwenze said:
npandey said:

her?

Ok, i didn't found the violence side annoying. For me was that only a comedy aspect. I think it is why i like taiga as character.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh???????????
you like the violence part????????????????????????????????????????????why pal???????????????????????????????

you like violence in general or just with taiga?
Oct 7, 2019 9:29 AM
Jul 2019
npandey said:
Gwenze said:

you like the violence part????????????????????????????????????????????why pal???????????????????????????????

i can understand why she is violent, i just like her she isn´t mean or smething else. just a lavoeable, a little violent, clumsy loli.
Trust me i´m not a friend of violence.
GwenzeOct 10, 2019 7:39 AM
Oct 9, 2019 11:13 PM
Oct 2018
Gwenze said:
npandey said:

i can understand why she is violent, i just like her she isn´t mean or smething else. just a lavoeable, a little violent, clumsy loli.
Trust me i´m not a friend of vilonce.

well, fine, i respect your opinion, even if it is about one of my most hated characters.........................
Oct 10, 2019 7:42 AM
Jul 2019
npandey said:
Gwenze said:

Trust me i´m not a friend of vilonce.

well, fine, i respect your opinion, even if it is about one of my most hated characters.........................

Thank you

Hey, what is with the characters of sword art online or one of the other generic isekai character, their awful characters.
Oct 11, 2019 7:01 AM
Oct 2018
Gwenze said:
npandey said:

Thank you

Hey, what is with the characters of sword art online or one of the other generic isekai character, their awful characters.

you asked me about one more trashy dunk with dunk characters.....................sao, though it is not technically an isekai, it is not an anime either.....YES, SAO IS A BIG JOKE.........................
its characters parallel each other in stupidity and uselessness.......................kirito is just an asshole.............a chick magnet..............asuna just a minx and a damsel in distress..........................suguha is really annoying...............and shino is almost pointless throughout........................

AND WHAT IS WITH THAT "EACH SEASON GETS A NEW RAPIST" POLICY......................

i wont agree with all isekai though................some isekai are great masterpieces.......................and characters are legendary............satou kazuma and natsuki subaru and emilia like characters may be the proud isekai protaginists..................................konosuba is a masterpiece................re zero is an even greater masterpiece.............have you watched them...............
Oct 11, 2019 7:40 AM
Jul 2019
npandey said:
Gwenze said:

Thank you

you asked me about one more trashy dunk with dunk characters.....................sao, though it is not technically an isekai, it is not an anime either.....YES, SAO IS A BIG JOKE.........................
its characters parallel each other in stupidity and uselessness.......................kirito is just an asshole.............a chick magnet..............asuna just a minx and a damsel in distress..........................suguha is really annoying...............and shino is almost pointless throughout........................

AND WHAT IS WITH THAT "EACH SEASON GETS A NEW RAPIST" POLICY......................

i wont agree with all isekai though................some isekai are great masterpieces.......................and characters are legendary............satou kazuma and natsuki subaru and emilia like characters may be the proud isekai protaginists..................................konosuba is a masterpiece................re zero is an even greater masterpiece.............have you watched them...............

Yes, slime, konosuba and rezero were really funny, i like them too. Their main character are more realistic Otakus than the most nerd characters in other shows. I like to say that konosuba is a great masterpiece of fanservice and re zero have made the complexest love triangle of death.
Oct 11, 2019 8:16 AM
Oct 2018
Gwenze said:
npandey said:

Yes, slime, konosuba and rezero were really funny, i like them too. Their main character are more realistic Otakus than the most nerd characters in other shows. I like to say that konosuba is a great masterpiece of fanservice and re zero have made the complexest love triangle of death.

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am waiting for the konosuba movie and re zero 2 next year
Oct 11, 2019 8:27 AM
Jul 2019
npandey said:
Gwenze said:

Know why they didn't make a second season of re zero. It has some interesting points that wasn't told yet, and I like how they use their one video-game mechanic for the sake of storytelling. It's much like a good old RPG as Sao and that was actually a video game.
Oct 12, 2019 12:13 AM
Oct 2018
Gwenze said:
npandey said:

Know why they didn't make a second season of re zero. It has some interesting points that wasn't told yet, and I like how they use their one video-game mechanic for the sake of storytelling. It's much like a good old RPG as Sao and that was actually a video game.

man it seems like you do not know-
let me break this good news to you
1. re zero is a light novel adaptation, not an RPG, tilted as Re Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
2. AND RE ZERO 2 HAS ALREADY BEEN ANNOUNCED.....NOT ONLY THAT....IT IS ONE OF THE MOST HYPED UPCOMING ANIME OF 2020, THERE ARE RUMORS OF A POPULARITY BATTLE BETWEEN RE ZERO 2 AND SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN 4, BOTH SCHEDULED FOR NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!
SO RE ZERO IS GETTING A SEASON TWO NEXT YEAR
you are a beginner, right??
want me to recommend you some masterpieces.....when I was a beginner, a kind person, who so ever he/she was L, recommend me some great anime too......
Oct 12, 2019 1:24 AM
Jul 2019
npandey said:
Gwenze said:

1. re zero is a light novel adaptation, not an RPG, tilted as Re Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
2. AND RE ZERO 2 HAS ALREADY BEEN ANNOUNCED.....NOT ONLY THAT....IT IS ONE OF THE MOST HYPED UPCOMING ANIME OF 2020, THERE ARE RUMORS OF A POPULARITY BATTLE BETWEEN RE ZERO 2 AND SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN 4, BOTH SCHEDULED FOR NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!
want me to recommend you some masterpieces.....when I was a beginner, a kind person, who so ever he/she was L, recommend me some great anime too......

Sry my English isn't the best.
Yes I hear the rumor to but I did the start termin.
Sry, i didn't write clearly, i just compare re zero to an rpg, because the respawn mechanic.

And i'm actually for 1 1/2 years in this community, it is not large amount of time.
But i think didn't watched a small amount amount of titles yet.
Fma, Cowboy Bebop, Samuel champloo, angel beats, aot, kizumonogatari... That wasn't all shows.
But i would say, that i true love your name. It shows me how deep and emotional can be.

When you can refer good shows i haven't seen yet in the best way they are slice of life or comedy
GwenzeOct 12, 2019 1:29 AM
Oct 12, 2019 1:44 AM
Oct 2018
Gwenze said:
npandey said:

Sry my English isn't the best.
Yes I hear the rumor to but I did the start termin.
Sry, i didn't write clearly, i just compare re zero to an rpg, because the respawn mechanic.

And i'm actually for 1 1/2 years in this community, it is not large amount of time.
But i think didn't watched a small amount amount of titles yet.
Fma, Cowboy Bebop, Samuel champloo, angel beats, aot, kizumonogatari... That wasn't all shows.
But i would say, that i true love your name. It shows me how deep and emotional can be.

When you can refer good shows i haven't seen yet in the best way they are slice of life or comedy

Some greatest slice of life-
1. Golden Time(one of my top ten)
2. Oregairu
3. Sakamoto desu ga
4. Hyuoka
5. Shoujo tachi wa kouya wo mezasu
6. Seishun buta yaro wa bunny girl senpai no yume wo minai
above are some masterpieces in slice of life genre
DO NOT WATCH THE FOLLOWING SLICE OF LIFE(ONLY MY OPINION)
1. Kokoro Connect(super trashy)
2. Toradora(you have already seen this)
3. Tada kun wa koi wo shiranai
4. Little Busters

some great comedy masterpieces-
1. Danshi koukousei no nichijou(absolute watch for any comedy fan...you will die laughing)
2. Konosuba(parallels #1 but you have seen it)
3. Gintama(another pioneer in comedy)
4. Noucome(MUST WATCH....MY #1 COMEDY ANIME!!!!!! THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY AND ONLY 10 EP AND AN OVA)
DO NIT WATCH THE FOLLOWING COMEDY ANIME(AGAIN MY OPINION)
1. BAKA TO TEST(HIGHLY SEXIST)
2. AHO GIRL(HIGHLY SEXIST)
be sure to see them and tell me your opinion....i will be waiting
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Yesterday, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.